- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Even though this is technically the second chapter of this story, it can probably be read on it's own as a one-shot, provided you know about the Summer of Sin as background. It was just an idea I had as a follow up to what's now chapter one of this sequel. Hope you like it. TAG

Chapter 2 - My Boyfriends Are Poly.



“Hey, everybody!” Justin gushed as he bounced through Deb’s front door, making Brian chuckle. He loved his boy’s boundless energy and enthusiasm. 


Brian followed at a more sedate pace with Malik hovering nervously a half-step behind. The newest member of their household had resisted being brought along to the family dinner at Deb’s, but Justin had insisted and Brian had quietly backed him up. Brian had never hidden anything about his lifestyle before, and he’d be damned if he’d hide this. His only hesitation had been that he didn’t want Mal to feel like he was being put on the spot. But Justin had argued that Deb’s weekly dinner was probably the safest place they could possibly think of to make the announcement of their new living situation, and if they weren’t going to be open with their friends and family, they might as well not bother. So here they all were.


“Everyone remembers Malik, right?” Justin rambled through the introductions, pointing out each member of the crew and reciting their names. 


“Nice to see you again, Malik.” Ted was the first one to come forward and shake the former SOS contestant’s hand. “Long time no see.”


“I’d think you’d have already seen enough of me for two lifetimes, Mr. Schmidt. Especially considering the frequency with which your site re-airs last summer’s game clips,” Malik replied as he accepted Ted’s hand. “I still can’t go anywhere without being recognized.”


“I believe it. Who could forget how hot you all were,” Michael piped up, getting that near-fanatic gleam in his eye. “I mean, that one time Brian had you and Dane together on Threesome Thursday and you guys did that thing where Brian had you . . .”


Brian was not about to relive Michael’s rendition of the ‘Greatest Hits of The Summer of Sin’ once again. “We remember, Mikey. We were there,” he said, stepping forward to slide a protective arm around Mal’s chest as if to shield him from Michael’s attentions. “And we didn’t bring Mal tonight so you could harass him with another stroll down memory lane. So how about we move on to a different topic now, huh?”


Michael seemed a little miffed to be cut off like that, but before he could protest his new boyfriend, Ben, came up and laid a beefy arm across the shorter man’s shoulders and Mikey was sufficiently distracted that he forgot to be upset. Brian thoroughly approved of Mikey’s new beau. Not only was Ben a gorgeous hunk of man-meat, but he was smart and socially competent in a way Michael never would be. He acted as a buffer between Michael and Michael’s obsessions. Brian counted the $10,000 he’d loaned Michael to buy that tacky old comic book shop where Ben and Mikey eventually met as the best investment he’d ever made in his life. 


The timely arrival of the girls with a jubilant Gus in tow cut off any further discussion of the boys’ prior porn stardom, though, much to almost everyone’s relief. 


“Dada! Dada! Want Dada!” the almost two-year-old babbled, struggling to get out of Lindsey’s arms despite the fact he was three feet up in the air. “Want Dada!”


Brian let go of Mal just in time to catch Gus as the toddler launched himself into the void. “Hey, Sonny Boy! How’s my favorite son?” Brian kissed the squirming, giggling toddler and then tossed the small body into the air again, catching him and hefting the boy up so he was sitting on his father’s shoulders.


“I wish you wouldn’t rough house with him like that, Brian. What if you dropped him? Gus could get hurt,” Lindsey admonished with that school marm tone that Brian absolutely hated. 


Justin jumped in to head off any renewed conflict between his partner and the mother of Brian’s son. “Hey, Lindz, Mel, I don’t think you two ever met Malik. Mal, these are Gus’ moms. Mal was with us last summer in Ted’s game.”


Lindsey got a pained look on her face but did the WASPy thing and still extended her hand to Mal. Mel just nodded her head and then walked away in the direction of the kitchen. Things with the girls had warmed up a little bit since the prior summer, but they’d never completely recovered after the fight with Brian. Matters weren’t improved by the fact that Brian had followed Justin’s advice and gotten a lawyer involved to solidify Brian’s parental rights. Brian now had Gus one weekend each month and every Wednesday afternoon. And, to be honest, the girls actually enjoyed their times out from parenting, but Mel especially wasn’t willing to verbally concede that fact. So, every time the Summer of Sin or anything related to the inception of their parenting disputes was brought up, it automatically raised the girls’ hackles.


“Malik! Sweetie! I didn't know the boys were bringing you along today!” Debbie interrupted, coming out of the kitchen and immediately enveloping Mal in a rib-crushing bear hug. “I’ve been telling these two to bring you to Family Dinner for a year now. Glad they finally listened to me.”


“Thanks for having me, Ma’am,” Malik responded politely, earning himself a swat to the rear.


“None of that now. I’m just plain ‘Deb’. Nobody calls me ‘ma’am’. Not even my son,” the Matriarch insisted with a semi-affectionate tap to the back of her offspring’s head. “And you're just in time, boys. The lasagne is ready, so get your asses to the table before everything gets cold.”


Everyone flocked to the table, grabbing whatever seats they could. Brian and Justin made sure that Mal got the seat between them so he would be insulated from the rest of the crazies. Conversation ebbed and flowed around them, as usual, and it was all fine. At least it seemed fine until they got to the very end of the meal and Emmett asked Mal what he was up to these days.


“Well, thanks to a loan from Brian and Justin, I was able to buy a small Physical Therapy practice in South Oakland, which is doing pretty well,” Mal explained, proudly. Then he turned to Brian and added, “speaking of which, we should probably talk about increasing my loan payments now that I’m not having to pay rent too. Hopefully, I’ll be able to pay you back a lot sooner.”


“No need for that,” Brian insisted immediately. “You should save that money for the future. Besides, we know you’re good for the money. And if you’re not, we know where to find you . . . now that you're living with us,” Brian intentionally dropped that particular bomb, figuring it was high time to make the big announcement already. 


“Living with you?” “What?” “What’s this about?” A dozen voices broke out in protest at the same time.


“It’s true. Mal has moved in with me and Brian!” Justin announced proudly, looking around the table at all the staring faces as if he was daring anyone to say something derogatory.


Brian snickered at his pit bull blond. Damn, he adored that kid. Even if he didn’t need the protection. 


“So, what brought all this on? I’d have thought you already had your hands full, Brian,” Vic commented, with a meaningful leer in Justin’s direction.


“Mal and his boyfriend broke up and he didn’t have any place else to go, so we decided to make Threesome Thursdays a permanent feature,” Brian explained with his usual casual succinctness. 


The uproar over the boys’ announcement wasn’t quelled by Brian’s seemingly offhand statement. The hullabaloo followed them all from the dinner table to the living room, where the family gathered to await the arrival of Deb’s ice cream and cannolis dessert course. Brian patiently answered everyone’s questions - well, as patiently as Brian did anything - while Justin and Mal opted for ignoring the chaos. The two twinks had instead taken up residence at the far end of the couch and proceeded to make out while the buzz of conversation swirled around them. Brian wished he could join them and get out of answering the thousands of questions being lobbed at him.


“There’s no way you three can all fit in the loft,” Emmett concluded. “I was over there just last week and saw the way Brian’s wardrobe was already spilling out of the closet. How are you going to fit a third person in there.”


“Justin and I have been talking about moving to a bigger place for a while and now we have the incentive to act on those plans,” Brian explained. “Which means we’ll also have a room for this cowboy chicken here.” Gus giggled as his daddy blew a raspberry on his tummy. “And in the meantime, we’ll make do; same way we did at Ted’s House of Disappearing Beds last summer.”


There was a lot more discussion by all about Brian’s plans, including a lot of joking and a few disparaging comments, but there was a lot of support being voiced too. And, while enough days had passed that Malik’s bruises had faded to a point it was tough to see them - what with his dark skin tone - he was still sporting the wrist brace, meaning that at least a couple of the people at Deb’s rightfully concluded there was more to the story of Mal’s recent breakup than was being said. The two whom Brian had suspected would be the biggest problem - Michael and Lindsey - remained mostly quiet, which was a blessing; although Brian suspected they were just saving their comments for a more private setting. All in all, though, their big bombshell announcement seemed to go over without too much of a clash.


Until, of course, Mel brought her full bitch snark out. “So, let me get this straight . . . A year ago you couldn't even say the word ‘relationship’, Brian, and now you're ‘poly’? Shit. You do move fast,” Mel ribbed him with a disbelieving shake of her head.


“Who said anything about ‘poly’? I'm not fucking ‘poly’,” Brian insisted with a scowl aimed right back at Mel. 


Before the bull dyke could argue the point though, Justin pulled far enough away from Malik’s kiss to announce, “well, I am.”


“Sounds fine to me, too, Cupcake. You can call me poly if you want, Mel. As long as it means I get to keep fucking both Cupcake and the Stud on a regular basis, I really don't care what you call it,” Mal grinned broadly and leaned back in so he could resume nibbling at Justin's luscious pink lips that he just could never seem to get enough of. 


“So, Brian, it seems you're not poly, but your two boyfriends are?” Ted summed up with a chuckle that got most of the rest of the group laughing too. 


“Fuck you, Theodore,” Brian gnarled back at the instigator. “I'm not anything. I defy labels. I've always done what I wanted, when I wanted, and how I wanted to do it. This isn't any different. Now I just have two full-time Twinkies at my beck and call instead of one. I've always said, the more the merrier. Now I'm just living the dream and all you jealous losers are gonna be even more jealous.”


~~~~~~


“I think that went pretty well, actually,” Justin announced when they were back in the Jeep on the way home.


“Yeah, but only because you and Mal making out the whole time distracted them so they couldn’t remember what they’d meant to say,” Brian concluded. 


“Exactly! See, my plans always work out for the best.”


“I don’t know. Gus’ moms seemed pretty upset. Neither of them answered at all when I said goodbye,” Malik replied from where he was leaning over Justin’s seat from the back. “I really don’t want to cause you trouble with your baby mamas, Brian. I don’t want to come between you and your kid. If it’s gonna be a problem, I’ll go find my own place.”


“Fuck that,” Brian insisted immediately. “Let ‘em complain. It won’t amount to anything. Not now that I’ve got a written custody and parenting order. Besides, if they want to keep getting my support payments, they better keep their mouths shut.”

 

“I’m just saying . . .” Mal began.


“You’re not saying anything, Mal,” Justin maintained, grabbing Mal’s arms and pulling him forward till Justin could wrap those appendages around him like a blanket. “We want you, so you’re staying. And don’t worry about Mel and Lindz. The Shadow knows how to keep those two in line. Trust me.” The laughter that followed this statement was pure evil, but it made Brian smile; he loved his devious twink.


Mal seemed reassured and let the matter drop. Brian wasn’t as easily convinced that the girls could be kept in line, but he wasn’t going to beg trouble before it appeared. Besides, now that they were officially out of the closet as a trio, he had better things to think about - namely, how to effectuate the celebratory sexcapades that he had planned for when they arrived back at the loft. 


However, it seemed like Brian wasn’t the only one making plans.


“Sunshine? What exactly are you thinking,” Brian asked after they did make it home, almost afraid of the answer he'd get when he observed Justin surveying the bed as if whatever he was imagining might be extra complicated.


Justin blushed a deep, crimson red from his ears down to his cock. 


Which worried Brian even more since his bold and lusty little Vanilla Twinkie was, by now, well versed in just about everything you could think of that had to do with fucking. Brian hadn't seen Justin hesitant about anything related to sex since well before the Summer of Sin had concluded. So, if whatever his Sunshine was contemplating now was actually making the younger man blush, Brian thought he had a right to be very, very uneasy. 


“Hey, guys,” Malik came out of the bathroom, freshly showered and wearing only a crisp white towel around his blue-black hips. When he walked into the tense milieu, he instantly stopped in his tracks. “What did I miss?”


Brian looked to Justin, who stood there nervously shifting from foot to foot, not making eye contact with either of the other men.


“Sunshine, this is not a good way to start off that whole ‘just be open and honest and we can work out anything’ mantra you gave me just a couple days ago when you two were trying to talk me into this arrangement,” Brian criticized. “Either get whatever it is you wanna say off your chest or let's go to bed and proceed with our celebration of the ‘All Twinkies, All The Time’ plan of action.”


“It’s nothing like that,” Justin tried to soothe Brian’s worries. “I just . . . Well, there’s something I’ve wanted to try for a while now, but I didn’t know if I was ready . . .”


“Oooo - a new game. I like the sound of that. Sign me up,” Malik declared as he pulled his towel off and flopped down on the bed in front of his playmates. 


“What did you have in mind, Sunshine?” Brian questioned, a little more hesitant because of the insecurity he heard in Justin’s voice. 


“Now that there are three of us and . . . It’s not that I didn’t trust you before, Mal. You know that, right? But . . . Now that it’s official and all our friends know and nobody’s backing out or anything . . . I thought . . .”


Mal chuckled at his friend’s tongue-tied stumbling. “Spit it out already, Cupcake. I’m sure that whatever you want to try, it’s not going to shock me or The Stud here.”


Justin looked up at Brian and gave his lover the most adorably sheepish grin imaginable, causing Brian to shake his head. Damn that boy had him wrapped around his little pinky. Or was that, wrapped around his not-so-little dick? Brian didn’t think it mattered. He was putty in this blond’s hands no matter what it was that caused it. 


“Okay . . . So, this is what I was thinking . . . We should seal the deal between the three of us with something really special, you know? Something we haven’t done before.”


“What HAVEN’T we done, Cupcake? I mean, I don’t think there’s that much out there, unless you’re talking some really kinky shit - which I’m not sure I’m into,” Malik replied, sounding a little worried. 


“We are NOT getting out the pony play shit,” Brian insisted. “I told you after the last time, when I got that blister from wearing the damned bit, I wasn’t going there again, no matter how hilarious you think it is.”


Both the boys broke into giggles at Brian’s show of anti-pony machismo. “No. No, Brian. I promised you no more pony play and I wouldn’t go back on my word,” Justin insisted with a reassuring pat to the big guy’s shoulder. “No. What I had in mind was something I think you’ll find much more entertaining.” Justin took a deep breath and squared his shoulders before he made his final plea. “I’ve sorta been wanting to try double penetration again . . . with me on the receiving end.”


Now Brian understood the boy’s hesitation. Justin had always been adventurous, but this was definitely something beyond anything they’d tried before. The blond youth had always been more of a versatile than a dedicated bottom, so he wasn’t exactly as well broken in as someone like, say, their old friend Kerek had been when they’d last tried this trick during the Summer of Sin. In addition, there’d always been the trust issue with other partners they might have brought in - something like double penetration took a hell of a lot of trust, so it wasn’t something you would submit yourself to with just anyone. Justin was perfectly within his rights to not want to go there until he knew they’d have a third that he truly could trust beyond all doubt. Now that they had a full-time Mal, though, it seemed doable. 


“You’re sure about this, Sunshine? We can always find some other way to celebrate if you’re not,” Brian cautioned. 


“No. I’m sure.” He beamed an ear-to-ear grin down at their newest roommate. “I really want to try this. It’s something I’ve wanted for a while now, but the timing was never right. And now it is.”


Malik grinned back at Justin and reached up with one hand in invitation. Justin accepted the offering, allowing Mal to pull him down onto the mattress as well. Brian nodded decisively and then took a side trip to the night stand to gather all the necessary supplies. By the time he returned the twinks were already molded together, a tangle of arms and legs and dicks and mouths. For a second or two Brian regretted the fact that he lacked Justin’s artistic talents, because the image in front of him would make a beautiful picture. But then he remembered that he’d rather get into the middle of that image than paint it.


“Okay, Sunshine, if this is what you want, then let’s do it,” Brian directed, taking charge of things as was his wont. 


It only took a moment to arrange Malik on his back in the middle of the bed. Justin immediately climbed on top of his buddy, straddling the lean, well-muscled, young black man with his creamy thighs. Brian helped guide Justin backwards till he was hovering above Mal’s already pulsing wine-red pole. While Brian was helpfully rolling the condom down Mal’s cock and applying lube, Justin took a moment to clench and unclench his anal muscles a few times in preparation for what was about to happen. Then he planted himself atop that nice stout member and slowly relaxed himself around Malik’s maleness as he slid downward. 


Brian loved that part. He loved standing back and watching as Mal’s dick parted the beautiful pale halves of Justin’s ass and then snaked inside, spreading the star-shaped pucker wider as he entered. It was one of the most erotic sights the universe could offer. And if Brian hadn’t already been hard, that would have done it for him. But the moans of pleasure from both his twinkie lovers didn’t hurt either. 


Brian knelt on the bed behind Justin, settling within the vee of Mal’s legs and nudging them aside so as to spread his thighs wider. Then Brian contented himself with urging the other two on, running his hands over the straining back of his Vanilla Twinkie, the rutting hips of his Chocolate Twinkie, and fondling assorted bits of both, while the boys spent a few minutes getting into the spirit of things. The realization that Brian was going to get to have this experience on a regular basis for the foreseeable future, now that Mal was living with them permanently, made Brian smile all over again. 


“I think . . . *pant* . . . I think I’m ready . . . *pant* . . . for you . . . *moan* . . . now . . . *pant and moan* . . . Brian,” Justin voiced his need a few minutes later. “If you . . . don’t . . . Ohhhh . . . Don’t hurry . . . *moan* . . . It’s gonna be . . . *pant* . . . too late . . .”


“Okay, here I come,” Brian warned as he donned his own condom and then added plenty of lube. “Just let me know if it gets to be too much. I don’t want to hurt you, Sunshine.”


“I can do this . . .”


“I know you can. You can do anything,” Brian replied, plainly proud of his young acolyte. 


Using his still lube-coated fingers, Brian proceeded to stretch Justin’s hole wider while Mal remained in place. It took a little bit of effort because Justin was always pretty tight to start with. Despite Justin’s assurances, Brian wasn’t one hundred percent sure this was gonna be possible. He continued to work at it though, eventually creating enough room that he thought he could just barely squeeze in. Then he took a deep breath, firmed up his resolve to make this as good for his lover as Justin deserved, and leaned forward with his dick aimed at that wonderful well of welcome, slowly sliding in next to Mal’s already slick dick. 


“Oh shit! Fuuuuuucccckkkk,” Justin moaned as Brian began entering him as slowly as humanly possible. “That’s . . . that’s a lot . . . more . . . than . . . I . . . expected.”


Brian stopped in mid-thrust and held as still as possible. The constriction around his dick was so intense it was bordering on painful. Looking over Justin’s shoulder, he could tell that Mal was worried too. 


“It’s okay. You can do this. Don’t tense up, Sunshine. Remember, just relax around the pressure,” Brian counselled in as calming a voice as he could manage. And it took a good couple of minutes but eventually he could feel the strain of Justin’s muscles easing up a bit. “That’s my boy. See, you can do it. You’re amazing, Sunshine. You really are amazing.” Brian sealed his praise with a long, tender kiss to the back of Justin’s neck, wishing he could reach his twink’s lips to better console the brave young man. “Just tell me when you’re ready for more, okay?”


Justin was breathing so heavily, trying to work through the moment of pain, that Brian didn’t think he could verbalize anything, but the kid surprised him. “I think . . . *phew* . . . I think I can take more.”


“Alright. Here I come,” Brian whispered before he inched in a few more centimeters. 


It took another five minutes or more before Brian could edge completely inside Justin’s straining ass. When he was finally seated, he was amazed that his protege had managed something like that. But he probably shouldn’t have been; Justin was nothing but persistent when he wanted something, and he’d obviously been wanting this for a long time. 


“Okay. You’ve done great, Sunshine. Now it’s up to Mal and me to make this happen. You just hold on, you hear?”


Justin nodded, still panting, his eyes closed as he tried to concentrate on not letting the pressure overwhelm him. 


“You good there, Mal?”


“Yeah, I’m good, Stud. Let’s do this!” Mal, the ever-enthusiastic, declared with a smile of encouragement, while his hand caressed Justin’s cheek in a familiar gesture. “Come on, Cupcake. It’s go time.”


With everyone on board, Brian started to move, pulling out and pressing back in with a regular rhythm. At first it was a struggle because Justin was still tensed up and his body was fighting it. Eventually, though, the good sensations became stronger than the pain and he started to moan in a good way. Mal helped out by canting his hips upwards in time with each of Brian’s thrusts, adding to the sensations all of them were feeling. And slowly but surely that rising tide of pleasure started to crest over all of them, one slippery thrust at a time.


“Fuck . . . this feels so . . . so . . . I don’t have . . . the words . . . oh fuck . . .” Justin was mumbling, clearly beyond rational thought but obviously enjoying himself by that point. “Brian . . . Oh, Brian . . . yes . . . Mal . . . oh fuck . . .”


“You are doing great, Justin. So fucking amazing,” Brian’s words praised as they all neared the apex of this act. “You about ready there, Mal?”


“Fuck, yeah. I’m so there.”


“Okay, I’m going to shift Sunshine up a bit so you can hurry him along with a hand down below,” Brian advised, wrapping his arm around Justin’s heaving chest at the same time so he could help the youth to sit up a little, but never ceasing with his driving push-pull action from behind. “Give him a nice stroke, Mal. We’ll get our boy over the edge. Won’t we? That’s it, Sunshine. Just feel it. You love being this full, don’t you? Yeah, you do. You love being filled so full of our cocks that you’re about to fucking explode. That’s right. You’re almost there, aren’t you. I can feel it. I can feel it here.” Brian’s hand tweaked a nipple and then drifted lower to rub at Justin’s abdomen as he renewed his powerful thrusting. “You are so amazing, Sunshine. I fucking love you so much. I’m so fucking proud of you. That’s it, Sunshine. That’s it. You’re there, Sunshine. You’re . . . there . . . Come for me . . . Now!”


Justin’s body grew tense again for the space of half a dozen heartbeats, and Brian froze in response. Below them, Mal, who was in a similar state of near frenzy, continued his own hip action, the delicious slide against Brian’s cock in the tight confines of Justin’s ass making it almost impossible to hold back. But he was determined to take Justin with him when he did go, so he held on, rubbing at the boy’s tummy, kissing and nibbling at the column of a long alabaster neck and waiting. Then, the second Mal started to blow, Brian slammed in with one last, power-filled thrust, that drove Mal’s cock straight into Justin’s sweet spot. 


And that’s all it took. 


“Oh, Brian! Fuuuuck!” Justin screamed, bucking backwards as ribbons of cum spurted out of his pulsing dick, decorating Malik, the bed, and even the wall behind, with delicious sigils of passion. 


The resulting constriction of Justin’s muscles around Brian’s cock drove The Stud over the edge a second later. He held onto the boy in his arms with a fierce cry of pleasure as he released his own heated ecstacy deep inside his lover’s body. And then they all collapsed in a heap of sated sensation atop poor Malik.


It always felt remarkable to make love to his partner, but this time . . . this time it was special. This time that love thing that he and Justin had been building had virtually exploded. This time Brian could feel the trust and love that had once encircled him and his Sunshine, expanding to encompass their new lover, Malik. And if this was what the future held for them, Brian was all for it. It could only get better, right?


Brian slowly rolled off the pile of happy boys and gathered his two twinks into his arms in something that felt good, but was definitely NOT cuddling, and smiled.


So this was what it felt like to be ‘poly’, hmm?

 

It was . . . not bad.

Chapter End Notes:

7/17/19 - I don't think there are any other QAF poly stories out there. I've been wanting to try one for awhile. Not sure how it would go over with my readers, though. If you like it, please let me know. Thanks. TAG