- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A little PWP for your Sunday evening reading pleasure. Enjoy! TAG

(This chapter can be read as a stand alone story but you'll enjoy it more if you've read Summer of Sin and the first two chapters of MTM!)

Chapter 3 - Even More, Even Merrier?



Malik stood in front of the huge floor-to-ceiling windows of their bedroom on the 8th floor of the historic Hotel Liberty Building in downtown Pittsburgh and marveled at the panoramic view. 


He still couldn’t believe this was his life. He couldn’t believe he got to live HERE. Here in this gorgeous, luxury loft located right in the heart of Pittsburgh’s vibrant city center. It had taken the Threesome Thursday Trio - which was what they jokingly called themselves in private - more than six months to finally get fully moved out of Brian’s old bachelor pad loft into their new home but, as Mal looked around himself, he knew it had been worth the wait. 


When he’d first moved in with Brian and Justin, and they’d agreed to look for a bigger place together, Mal had assumed they’d just buy a bigger loft or maybe a house somewhere a little further out in the suburbs. But, of course, he should have known better. Brian Kinney never did anything mediocre or even simple. Not Brian. No, the big showoff insisted that he would never be caught dead in the suburbs and they hadn’t been able to find another loft that seemed to measure up. He wasn’t going to just buy a slightly bigger apartment somewhere that they’d just grow out of in a few more years. Instead, he had to go and buy them a whole fucking huge eight-story tall historic building that they could fully remodel into their dream home. Because that’s how Mal’s second boyfriend was. Brian was just over-the-top like that. And wasn’t that exactly why he loved the man?


Which is how they’d all ended up moving into this amazing monstrosity. The three of them had pooled their money and gone in together to buy the entire Hotel Liberty Building. It was an incredible masonry-style structure that had originally been built back in 1889, located on the corner of Liberty Avenue and Seventh Street. It was a tall, long, but narrow building, eight stories in total, and it stretched across half the width of the block, all the way to the alley that cut between Liberty and Penn Avenue. It had been upgraded and the structure reinforced with supporting steel beams sometime in the nineties, but not much had been done with the building since and it had fallen into disrepair. So, when Brian had been out looking for a place to move their merry threesome, and had seen it, he’d immediately realized the potential the building represented and pounced on the opportunity. 


That’s why it had taken six months for them to actually move. The ground floor would remain retail, and they had luckily retained the tenant who had been in the space when they bought the property, but Justin was eyeing it for a possible art gallery once he graduated from PIFA. The second floor was set up as professional office space, which they were going to renovate as they found takers, with only one office currently occupied. The middle four floors were already being turned into luxury loft apartments - two or three per floor depending on the layout - that Brian assured them would bring in more than enough in rental income to cover the hefty mortgage on the building. Which left them the upper two floors for themselves.



The remodeling of their living space had been extensive and that’s what had accounted for most of the delay in their moving. Malik and Justin had privately bitched about the situation for months, but now that they were moved in, Malik had to admit that Brian’s insistence on waiting till it was done had been wise. The place was magnificent. The seventh floor, which would be their main living space, included a large open-concept room that looked out the big half-round windows in the front with the entry hall, a sitting area, and the kitchen. There was also a separate laundry room, an office for Brian, and a workout room, plus what they were calling a ‘timeout room’ where any of the three of them could go if they needed to get away from the other two. With the gleaming hardwood floors, the bare brick walls, the open floor plan, and the exposed wooden beam ceiling, the space felt light and airy but also homey. And, of course, with Brian and Justin designing the space, it was also elegant to the level of being Town & Country Magazine centerfold-worthy. And that’s before they even got the rooftop garden completed.



The top floor of the building housed a room for Gus, a play room that could double as a guest room if they ever had company they didn’t want in their own bed, a small studio space for Justin, and the huge main bedroom that the three of them would share. Which was where Malik was standing just then. He turned away from the stunning view out the front windows so he could once more admire the equally stunning bedroom that his blond artist friend had designed for them and an irrepressible grin stretched across his handsome face. Mal had to chuckle - for about the thousandth time - at the custom-built orgy-sized bed that took up two-thirds of the room. It could easily sleep seven people without too much crowding, which meant it was far too large for the three of them, but Brian had insisted that this was the answer to the problem of his being constantly cuddled by his twin twinkie lovers without his permission. Not that the additional bed room had made a lick of difference in the past three nights since they’d moved in; just like always, they’d woken up curled around each other in a pile in the center of the huge bed, with a grumbling Brian the center attraction of their cuddle-fest. But, at least the huge bed seemed to match the theme and went well with the huge open-concept white marble-tiled party shower and the solid-surface, free-standing tub that could easily fit all three of them. Like Brian repeatedly said, though, the more the merrier, right?



Now that they were finally moved in, the next order of business, according to their resident social director, Justin, was to have a small housewarming party so they could welcome their friends and family to their new home. Which was why Mal had rushed home after his last patient that afternoon to meet with Brian’s friend Emmett, who had offered to cater the affair. Apparently, Emmett had decided to finally retire from the porn business in order to start his own party planning service and Brian had hired him to plan their housewarming. Em was supposed to bring some sample hors d’oeuvres for the boys to try out that afternoon but Justin had classes til five on Tuesdays and Brian was supposedly pitching to an important new client today, meaning that Mal was the only one able to fit the taste-testing into his schedule. But that’s why having three of them to share the day-to-day stuff worked out so perfectly, right?



Mal had just given up gazing out the window and contemplating his amazing luck, pulling on a pair of clean jeans he’d retrieved from the massive wardrobe that spanned the entire length of the wall across from the bed - one of three closets in the new house, if you included the closet in Brian’s office and the one in the guest room that held any spillover from the stud’s extensive designer clothing collection - when he heard the buzz of the intercom. 


“Hello?” he said, answering the bell.


“Hey, Baby. It’s your friendly neighborhood caterer here with lots of yummy treats to tempt your tummy,” a jovial voice answered. “Beam me up, Scottie.”


“Come on up!” Mal offered, hitting the button that would unlock the street-level door and allow the elevator to skip over the intervening floors and come right up to the penthouse apartment.



A few minutes later there was a knock and Mal pulled back the large, metal, industrial-style front door that reminded him of the one on Brian’s old loft, only bigger. Emmett was waiting on the landing, his hands filled with a tray of appetizers and a bag full of other goodies slung over his shoulder. Malik waved the man in, taking time to admire the man and his carefree, full-flaming style as Em flounced off towards the kitchen. 



Of course, Mal had come to know the tall, lanky, boyishly attractive, gap-toothed man fairly well over the past six months; ever since Justin had forced him to go to Deb’s ‘family dinner’ that first time, he’d been a regular guest, so he’d spent considerable time around all of Brian’s eclectic family. However, Emmett had always been one of the few in that gathering that Mal had connected with right off the bat. It helped that Emmett just happened to be his all-time favorite jerker - the infamous ‘Fetch Dixon’ - and that Mal had been a huge fan of Fetch’s for a long time. Mal used to watch him online all the time, long before he’d ever met Brian or Justin. In fact, that was how Mal had first found out about the Summer of Sin competition, since it had been put together by the same website where Fetch was featured. So, in essence, Mal owed all his good fortune and even his new home to this man. 


“Hey, there, Sugar ‘n Spice!” Em greeted Mal with a kiss to his cheek as soon as he’d deposited the tray of goodies on the kitchen counter. “Are you ready for me to tickle your tastebuds?”

 

It was a cold day outside, and there had been a flurry of snow earlier in the day, so Em was all bundled up in a fluffy white cashmere turtleneck and a matching white jacket with a feathery collar. Mal thought Emmett looked just as yummy as the trayful of treats waiting on the nearby counter and his smile directed up at the fledgling caterer clearly conveyed his thoughts. Em smiled back but then, realizing where he was and exactly who he was smiling at, he got a little flustered. The caterer blushed, making a show out of taking off his jacket and folding it over the top of one of the kitchen stools to cover up the awkward moment. 


“So, where are the rest of my tasters?” Em asked, reminding them both of the point of his visit. “Or have you been designated to make the all-important decision about the edibles for your little building-warming soiree all by yourself?”


“Brian had a work thing and Justin’s still in class so they asked that I come and let you in, but they should be home soon,” Mal explained. “How about I give you the grand tour while we wait for them?”


“Excellent idea! I love that I’m the first one to get a glimpse of the new Pleasure Palace! I feel special!” Em burbled, rubbing his hands together with delight.


The man’s exuberance made Malik chuckle. Em was a hoot. He had such a joyful outlook on life. That’s probably why Mal was always thrilled to spend time with him. Well, that, and probably also because of his lingering crush on Fetch from all those years ago.


“So, this, as you can see, is the kitchen,” Mal began the tour. “Justin was in charge of this space since he’s pretty much the only one of us who ever cooks. Although I can pop a mean bag of popcorn, so I got to pick out the microwave, and Brian got to pick the coffee maker.”


Em spent some time oohing and aahing over the amazing, professional-grade kitchen appliances and set up before they moved on to the rest of the residence. Malik felt so fucking proud of the house that he probably talked it up a little too much, but he couldn’t help it. When they’d done this, they had decided that all three of their names should be on the title to the building, regardless of the fact that Malik had contributed the smallest portion of the funds for the down payment. Brian was insistent that they should all be on the title, just in case something happened to either of the others. Since there was no formal way to get the state to recognize their unconventional three-way relationship, the only safeguard was to make sure they all equally owned all property, which is how Mal ended up a one-third owner of this huge-assed building and all it encompassed. It was no wonder he felt such a surge of pride every time he looked at it and he wasn’t going to hold back on that pride when he got a chance to show it off a bit. That’s undoubtedly why their tour lasted for almost a full hour.


When they’d finally made it back to the kitchen, and the rest of his poly family still hadn’t shown up, Mal offered to get Em a drink while they waited. Em gratefully accepted, babbling on about how the dry winter air always left him so parched. Mal chuckled at that and offered to make his guest one of his world-famous Irish Coffees. Em eagerly agreed, letting Mal take charge behind the counter as he started to assemble their drinks.


Two Irish Coffees later, when neither Brian nor Justin had yet returned, Em and Mal had moved over to the couch and the conversation had veered off into fond memories of their mutually porny past. Em had gushed - again - about how entertaining Mal had been in the Summer of Sin and how disappointing, in comparison, Ted’s second attempt at the porn-centered game show had been. Emmett lamented that they’d probably never find another group of contestants quite as spectacular as the OG SOS. Mal had laughed at that, remembering fondly all the fun they’d had. Eventually, though, he’d managed to steer the discussion around to Em’s own stretch as Fetch Dixon, and all the many hours of pleasure those performances had given a young Malik. 


“Oh, honey, you make me feel like some old crone,” Em had chided him. “I can’t believe you were jerking off to little old me in your college dorm. Although, I suppose I should feel proud about my role in educating all the little gaylings out there in the ways of the whacking.” 


“And such a wonderful education it was,” Mal purred, allowing the hand that had been propping up his head against the back of the couch to float down until his fingertips could trail lightly through Emmett’s wispy blond hair. “Fetch was the hottest thing I’d ever seen up to that point. I can’t tell you how many nights I fell asleep to your face.”


“Really?” Em smiled at him, seeming mesmerized by the gentle touch as the talented physical therapist’s fingers tickled across the back of his neck, his cheek, and then drifted around to rest confidently under his chin. 


“Really,” Mal confirmed, using his fingers to lift Emmett’s chin higher so that, when he leaned in for a kiss, his aim was spot on. “This face.” He stroked the clean-shaven jawline. “These lips.” He kissed the tempting lips, taking a moment to nibble at the bottom one and then taking an extra-long taste, licking along behind where his teeth had led. Finally, once he felt Em’s lips opening to his own, he reached down with his other hand towards the swelling he could now see at the crotch of the older man’s white jeans. “This cock . . .”


Emmett groaned as Mal’s hand squeezed his package gently through the pants. “I don’t think I’ve ever been anyone’s bedtime vision before,” Em whispered throatily back, leaning in so that he could ensure Mal’s full, tasty lips got another taste. 


Mal didn’t know how long they’d been sitting there, making out like randy teens, before he realized there was a warm presence that had assumed a position pressed up against his back. When he looked up, he noticed a grinning blond face looking at him over Emmett’s left shoulder as well. That meant that the big, solid, warm body behind him most likely belonged to the other member of their household, Brian. 


“It looks like you started the taste testing without us,” Brian drawled in his typical snarky tone. 


“Uh, sorry, Bri,” Em stuttered, the cheek Mal had been fondling heating up as it flushed a pretty red. “I guess we lost track of . . . Uh . . . What we were . . . Uh . . . Supposed to be doing . . .”


“Judging by what I saw, I think you managed to figure out what you were supposed to be doing just fine on your own,” Justin quipped, one arm wrapping around Emmett’s shoulder and pulling him back so that Mal would be pulled towards him as well, allowing the little blond to give his boyfriend a kiss in greeting. “Don’t let us interrupt.”


“Oh . . . Well, I shouldn’t stay . . . You probably want to . . . Uh . . .” Em began to struggle, trying to get out from under the combined entanglement of both twinkies’ encircling arms. 


Mal, however, was really hoping that maybe he could convince Emmett to stay and join the party. Mal knew about Brian’s objections to fucking friends but maybe he would make an exception, just this once. With this in mind, Malik took advantage of the fact that Em was, in effect, trapped between himself and Justin, leaning in to take control of those Fetching lips again. Justin, the little scamp that he was, instinctively knew already what Mal seemed to want, and before long Mal felt the blond’s hand guiding and joining in on what his own was doing down near Emmett’s nether regions. At the same time, he could feel Brian’s hand wrapping around his waist and those tempting crushed-cranberry lips suckling lightly at the nape of his neck. 


It seemed like their Thursday Threesome was about to become a Queer Quadruplet. 


“Why don’t we take this upstairs?” Brian suggested, several long minutes later, after the proceedings on the couch seemed to be heating up to a level where things might begin to boil. 


Getting up from behind Mal, Brian reached a hand down to help first Justin and then Emmett up from the couch. Mal didn’t wait for any assistance; he was already up, leaping over the back of the sofa, and trotting ahead, eager to get started on a plan that had popped into his head just that minute. With one last look over his shoulder to make sure the rest were following - Emmett looked a little dazed but letting himself be guided by Brian and Justin, who each had an arm around their guest as they moved towards the stairs - Mal took the stairs two at a time and rushed forward to get the playroom prepared. 


Malik was rather excited by the idea of being in charge. It had been a while since his playmates had let him take control and he was going to make the most of it. Since they already had the sling out, Mal decided he could make use of it, when the time was right. Of course, he wasn’t sure he’d get the big guy’s full cooperation once Brian knew what he had in mind, so he knew he was going to have to be creative. And work fast before Brian had time to rethink things.


He fished around in the drawer under the bed that doubled as a toy box and pulled out three of the red silk ties; they would work nicely for what he had planned. The evil little chuckle that escaped him at the thought of what he could do with those ties was thankfully too quiet for the others out in the hallway to catch, or his plan might have been given away.


When Mal looked up from his preparations, he found Brian, Justin and Em standing at the door of the playroom. Brian had apparently snagged a bottle of beam as they passed by the kitchen and seemed to have been applying it liberally all round, which was great as far as Mal was concerned. All the better to loosen them up before the party really got started. Mal strode purposely up to the group, took a swig from the bottle himself, and then, before anyone could stop him, he used the silk ties in his hand as blindfolds, securing the first over Brian’s, then Justin’s and finally, Emmett’s eyes. 


“When I said earlier that you could pick what we did tonight, Mal, I didn’t mean you could just go fucking crazy. Keep that in mind, little boy!” Brian warned. His tone was lighthearted and not too threatening, though, so Mal knew he was only half serious. 


“Relax, Big Guy! You know you like it when I let my imagination run a little wild. Don’t worry. I’ll take good care of you,” Mal whispered into his housemate’s ear, adding a quick nip to the earlobe to punctuate his words. 


Brian turned his face blindly towards the same side and Mal took advantage of the move to kiss the luscious cranberry-tinged lips. Brian reciprocated enthusiastically, willingly opening up his mouth to allow Mal’s tongue entry when he pushed just a little. It was a good sign. Brian was obviously feeling a tad adventurous tonight. That was precisely what Mal needed in order to make their first house-warming foursome totally unforgettable.


Now that it had become apparent that Emmett would be included in the evening's festivities, Malik began to arrange things to his satisfaction. First he started stripping his playmates of their clothing. Then he arranged them side-by-side on the couch situated against the far wall. Brian and Justin found each other without much effort and they began to make out like they were starving men who hadn’t had any affection in years. That was par for the course. Now to add that special little something that would make this encounter special. 


When he had his own jeans pulled off, he straddled Em on the sofa and started kissing the beautiful mouth in front of him, getting Emmett all riled up all over again. When kissing didn’t seem like it would be enough, Mal started leaving small hickies all over Em’s smooth, well-sculpted chest. Mal’s hard cock was already pressing into the queen’s toned stomach, making both of them moan. Mal quickly reached down and took hold of the massive cock that had been a major player in so many of his fantasies, enjoying the heft of the blunt instrument against his palm, and eliciting a groan from the object of his groping. Damn, if his younger self could see him now, holding Fetch Dixon’s prodigious pork poker, he might have spontaneously combusted right then and there. But then he probably wouldn’t have made it to the Summer of Sin and thus wouldn’t be here, now, fondling his idol. So it was probably best that he hadn’t had any foreknowledge of this particular moment. 


Then, because he could, and because it had always been a special fantasy of his, Mal lowered himself to the floor, grinning like a loon, intent on having a quick appetizer before doing anything more. Opening his mouth, Mal took in the head of Emmett’s cock, stabbing his tongue into the slit to get a quick taste of his fantasy. Emmett was now moaning loudly; Malik had a great mouth and Em was clearly enjoying the attention. Mal’s goal was still to get the tall queen in the sling, but first he needed just one small sample of what was to come, and he wasn’t disappointed when a salty spurt of ambrosia met his tongue as he licked along the satiny-smooth head of that famous pecker. 


“Mmmm. I just love what you brought over for us to taste, Fetch,” Mal moaned and slurped up another dollop. “Creamy.”


“Hey! It’s rude to start eating before the rest of us are even served,” Brian complained.


“Relax, Big Guy.” Mal laughed, knowing that Brian was probably more upset about not getting to control this scene than at being left behind. “As the Chef, it’s important that I taste everything before I serve it up. How else will I know whether what I’ve got planned is going to please my guests?”


“Just so long as you don’t lose my reservations,” Brian warned.


“Shut up and enjoy your amuse-bouche Cupcake,” Mal snarked right back at him. “I’ll be with you in just a minute as soon as I put the finishing touches on my main course.”


However, taking the ongoing grumbling as a signal that it was time to move things along, Malik did get up off his knees, offering a steadying hand to Emmett to help his guest to his feet as well. Mal led the much taller man across the room to where the sling was waiting. Then he paused for a moment, rising up on his tiptoes so he could whisper in their fourth’s ear. 


“I want to play Fetch tonight,” he said with a soft snicker, “but I realize that you might not have planned on our meeting leading to this. Are you okay with this? I promise to take good care of you. Do you trust me?” Mal ended his plea with a series of soft kisses along the column of the taller man’s neck, down the slope of one shoulder, and then further down until he was tenderly suckling at one cherry-red nipple.


“Honey, as long as you keep touching me with those gorgeous lips, you can do whatever else you want to with me,” Em moaned, arching up so that more of his chest was available for those luscious lips to kiss. 


“Excellent answer,” Mal replied, pressing Em backward with one hand until Fetch felt the edge of the sling bumping against the back of his thighs. “Now, just lay back and let me take care of you.”


Mal made short work of getting the blindfolded man into the sling and then securing his wrists and thighs in the cuffs attached to the chains holding the contraption up. As soon as he had Em situated, he went to retrieve the other two pieces to his puzzle. Mal placed Justin about a foot out from the front of the sling and then maneuvered Brian around till he was standing directly behind his Cupcake. Finally, he opened up three condoms, deftly rolling one each down Brian’s, Justin’s, and then his own cock, offered a quick pump of lube to each man in the chain, and then stepped into line between Justin and Em’s sling. 


“Okay, here’s how this is going to work,” the Chef announced once they were all in place. “Brian, you’re the caboose on this train, but I’m the Conductor, so I’m going to run things. The Stud is going to take care of the Cupcake. Cupcake you get to have a poke at this fine Black pudding. And I’m finally getting to partake of this sweet Southern dish that I’ve been wanting to get my teeth into since I don’t know when. Everybody got it?”


There were grunts of assent coming from behind him as, he assumed, Brian took his assignment to heart and immediately made himself at home in the Cupcake’s accommodating ass. Mal bent down to take one last sip at the lips of his southern guest before Justin could grab hold of his hips and sink his nice, fat cock into him from behind. And then, finally, Mal was able to pull the sling towards him and let his dick sink into Emmett’s welcoming warmth. It was perfect. Just how he’d envisioned it. Now he just had to get them all moving.


“All aboard the Twinkie Train!” he shouted over his shoulder, earning himself a giggle from the Vanilla Twinkie behind him. “Now, on my mark, you’re going to follow my lead back there, Mr. Caboose. Got it?” 


“I’m definitely on board for this, Mr. Conductor,” Brian promised.


“Good. Here we go,” Mal directed. “Forward and back. Forward and back . . .” he chanted, using his hips to guide the whole train as he started off with small thrusts.


Brian, the caboose, kept pace with Mal’s ‘forward and back’ directions. Justin, however, in the middle, moved his body in counterpoint to their motions so that, when Mal moved his ass backward, Justin thrust forward, and then he reversed the move so that he’d be impaling himself on Brian’s cock when the caboose moved forward. At the front of the train, Mal used his hands to guide the swaying of Emmett’s sling at the same tempo as Justin. Gradually, once they all had the rhythm down, Mal was able to increase the pace and the power behind their combined thrusting until they were all chugging along nicely together. And, judging by the moans and other happy little noises his symphony of sex was eliciting, the rest of the train was enjoying the ride almost as much as he was. 


Once he knew he had the train on the right tracks, Mal was finally able to concentrate on the man serving as the engine driving this fuck. Emmett was clearly enjoying himself, judging by the involuntary little whimpers and other happy noises coming out of him. Mal wasn’t disappointed either. Em seemed to be quite the accomplished power-bottom, using his anal muscles to advantage as he milked Mal’s dick on every outward stroke of the chug-chug-chug. It was good. So good. 


Maybe too good, even, since it seemed like this train was picking up speed at an alarming rate and speeding towards the station a lot faster than Mal had originally envisaged. But, then again, it was only the first fuck of the night, so there was always time for another ride. With that decided, he opted to pour on even more steam and really get his train racing along. 


With powerful thrust after powerful thrust, Mal pushed their train along, enjoying the dual sensation of his own dick sliding into Em’s tight ass and then, on the back stroke, Justin’s pleasingly plump prick poking straight into his own prostate. Hell, this was the best of both worlds. Boy did he love to fuck. He loved this family he’d been taken into. He loved the entire dynamic he and Justin and Brian had. And he loved that they were all just as adventurous and willing to sample new things as he was. It was a three-way match made in heaven. Emmett, as their fourth this evening, just added to the fun.


Before long, Mal could tell that the rest of his train was ready to end this ride. The grunting and panting coming from behind him was getting louder and more insistent. The grunting from the man in the sling in front of him was likewise becoming more voluble. 


“How we doing back there, Mr. Caboose?”


“I think it’s time to pull into the station, Mr. Conductor,” Brian confirmed. “I’m about to blow my horn back here.”


“Wait, are we doing cooking metaphors or train metaphors,” Justin asked with a giggle as he chugged along into Mal’s ass. “I’ve lost track . . .”


“I don’t know about all of you, but I’m past the point of caring what metaphors y’all use. I’m ready for the big finale. Just as long as you don’t crash me into the station,” Emmett added, joking along with the rest. 


“Quiet, all of you. I’m still in charge of this production,” Mal ordered. 


“So now we’re doing show business metaphors too?” Justin teased. “Would you please make up your minds?”


“Hey. No comments from the peanut gallery. I’ll do whatever metaphors I please when I’m in charge,” Mal grumbled. 


“Now you see what I have to go through when I’m trying to keep the two of you in line,” Brian added his two cents. “A bunch of disrespectful, ungrateful . . .”


“Enough!” Mal shouted. “Okay, before this devolves from a decent fourway into a total bitchfest, how about we do this thing?” There were grunts of assent but no more backtalk, so he figured he was back in control, for the time being at least. “Good. Now, stay with me. We’re going to open up the throttle and really let the engines roar. Ready? Go!”


Moving his hips into high gear, Mal began to pound into Em’s ass hard enough that his balls slapping against the smooth skin of the ass in the sling almost stung. Then, when he withdrew, he could feel Justin slamming into him just as hard. After that it only took a couple of minutes more before the whole train blew, one right after the other, beginning with their esteemed caboose and proceeding up the line, man by man, until Emmett also shot his load and the whole line shut down. 


Thankfully, the bolts affixing the sling to the ceiling beams were strong and sunk deeply into the wood because that was the only thing holding them all up after that phenomenal four-gasm. Brian had collapsed against Justin’s back, and Justin was leaning against Mal, who was holding on desperately to the sling in front of him while they all panted and huffed and waited for their legs to stop shaking. Finally, it was Brian who regained his breath enough to start laughing as he pulled off his blindfold. 


“So, Emmy Lou,” Brian chuckled and Mal could tell the man probably had his trademark tongue-in-cheek smile in place without even looking. “If your party planning business doesn’t work out, I suppose you could always go into orgy planning instead.”


“Thanks, but I think I’ll leave that up to the three of you,” Emmett replied, laughing as well. 


“Hey, it’s not my fault. I was hungry.” Mal excused himself with a shrug that caused a giggling Justin to become unbalanced and fall to the floor, taking Brian along with him. 


“Ooo! That’s a great idea. I’m starving after all that. Let’s get started on the real food tasting now, please,” Justin suggested, letting Brian help him back to his feet while Mal helped Emmett out of the restraints holding him in the sling. 


“Even more, even merrier,” Brian added, leading the way out of the playroom, with Emmett and Justin enthusiastically following the big stud, all of them still naked as jaybirds and covered in jizz. 


“At least none of us will ever have to worry about the lot of us, living here together, ever getting boring,” Malik commented to himself before heading downstairs to join the rest of his amazing, crazy family. 


~~~~~~~~

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

12/4/22 - This chapter is based on ideas that have been sitting around in my Plot Bunny file since 2016. I had several helpers that contributed their suggestions back when we were just finishing up writing the Summer of Sin: Lorie, Confused Bliss, Shari, and Annie, all helped. I’ve taken some of their ideas, added on, and expanded the bare-bones story we started together all those years ago. I don’t know why I decided to write this today. It just popped into my head and I knew this was what I needed to spend my Sunday afternoon on. Maybe I just needed a break from writing my next novel? Or maybe I needed a porny interlude? Either way, I hope you enjoy it! TAG

The End.
Tagsit is the author of 61 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked More The Merrier also liked 435 other stories.
This story is part of the series, Sin Series. The previous story in the series is Punishing The Twinks.