- Text Size +

 

Justin’s Need



“Brian”



The look in his eyes told me everything.



“Brian hurry”



He has a need right now and it wont wait.



“Brian please”



He’s trying to remove the seat belt but I stop him.



“Brian”



Oh god the way he says my name half whisper half growl I know I’m leaking.



“Bri—ian”



He’s panting breathing so fast if I don’t find a place soon he’ll hyperventilate.



“Uuuhhh”



He’s moaning, I’m trying to calm him rub his thigh lightly with my hand but it’s turning him on more; god I need to find some place to pull over.



“Now Bri now”



Shit he’s going for my cock, I try to swat away his hand but he’s too determined my dick is almost free.  What’s that? Oh thank the gods one of those old billboards, big and bulky hasn’t been used in decades, maybe we can hide behind it.  Hope there’s no cop; yeah; one of the best decisions I ever made to get another jeep; makes off roading a lot easier.



We’re parked; he flies out to get into the back I have to fix my pants first.  By the time I climb in the back he’s half naked and he latches on to my mouth.



“Mmmm kiss me hard”



I grab his face like he loves, me holding his chin in place like a declaration; he moans in my mouth, my cock starts to throb.



“I want you, need you now, need to taste you”



He kisses and sucks his way down my chest ripping open my shirt, shit the buttons are flying, he’s so strong; god he’s biting my nipples, it hurts but I don’t care it’s what he needs.



“Brian make me”



He wants it a little rough, for me to push his head down onto my cock, make him suck me; I don’t have to, he does it whenever wherever he wants but he needs to do it this way now.  So I push.



“Augghh”



He lets out a little scream that fills my brain with lust and desire, impossible but I feel harder; it’s his need.  He’s sucking my cock it’s all in his mouth hitting the back of his throat, oh oh god.



“Hmmm”



He hums around my shaft making me shiver like I’m cold but I’m sweating I feel like I’m in a sauna.  So hot, he’s so hot; god I’m getting close too close, I’m going to…

He stops he doesn’t need me to cum yet; how does he do that?  He’s licking me softly, licking my thighs, my balls and rubbing my belly like he does to calm me.



“I need you inside me”



I hear the condom wrapper tear, we really don’t need it anymore but in the small confines of the jeep it makes things neater plus old habits die hard and we both respond to the sound of the wrapper tearing in the same way with leaking hard ons.  He rolls it down on me.



“Brian fuck me”



He wants it hard, needs it hard; some how he’s open, lubed up for me I didn’t do it he did it some how.  He sits on my lap facing me kissing me then helping me, guiding my dick up his ass. So fast, too fast all the way in; he screams.  I try to stop but he impales himself. His need, he does it to himself I can’t stop him not when he’s like this; it must hurt I know it hurts.  I don’t move I don’t want to hurt him my baby, my angel, my Justin. He’s ready he kisses me again with his tongue down my throat.



“Fuck me!”



He’s fucking himself, bouncing in my lap I meet his thrusts but it’s all him.



“Fuck me harder!”



God he can’t want it need it so hard but he does.  He keeps bouncing up and down on my lap; the sweat pours off of him, his bangs are wet.  He kisses me hard and bites my neck he needs to. He feels so tight, the pain at my neck the pleasure of my cock in his tight ass; I’m dizzy.  I beg him to slow down plead with him to slow down; he finally hears me. My arms are wrapped around his waist and back. His arms have me in a tight grip.  He’s kissing my neck licking the bruise he just made. He starts to rock slowly fucking himself again but slower grinding his cock and balls into me and moaning.



“Oh yes ahhh”



He starts to whisper in my ear and his love washes over me; he needs to love me and his needs are so strong.



“I love you Brian, love you”



After all this time he still loves me, how can he and I know he needs my love.  I’ve been able to say it to him, give him what he needs without feeling torn up inside.  He gives me what I need freely without reservation no hesitation. I was an idiot, jerk, asshole for holding back for so long.  I freely can give him what he needs and more; it’s his whenever wherever he needs it.



“Love you so much Brian”



The tears start in my eyes he can feel them on his neck.  He’s grinding harder his cock is leaking, we’re close so close.



“Brian”



He’s screaming now bouncing harder again the words are babble he’s so close we’re both close.



“Cumming”



We both cum with loud grunts and hold onto each other and try to breathe.  He’s collapsed leaning on me and I hold on, hold him until I slip out; hold him till he’s ready to go home, hold him till he needs something else.



“Justin baby that was incredible you’re incredible”



“Oh thank you Brian I so needed that”





Sabina

11/17/03