- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A companion piece to ‘Justin’s Need set in my own fantasy world of our lovers sometime in the future.

 

Brian’s Need


Brian woke up with a smile in his arms was his beautiful blond.  Justin had come home the previous evening from a new show that opened in Denver.  Brian had missed waking up, sleeping, working and everything else with his lover. Brian watched the still sleeping man who lay snuggled against him and breathed in.  He loved inhaling the scent that brought him life, purpose and a very hard need.

“Baby wake up”

“Mmmm hey”

“Hey Baby I missed you”

“Missed you too; you know I asked you to come with me”

“I know Baby and I was all prepared to meet you there but who knew the fuck up twins would get a virus, then practically everyone else got it, up until 3 days ago it was me, Cynthia and one intern”

“Shit, I didn’t realize it got that bad”

“Yeah by the time everyone got back to work you were ready to come home”

“I’m sorry Bri you should have told me I would have come back earlier”
”No you needed to be there besides if you came back who knows you might have gotten it too; as it is I’m a little worried about Cynthia she was looking a little green yesterday”

“What about you?”

“I’m ok so far”
”Brian did you hide in your office all the time?”
---giggling---“Yeah and with that special filter on all the time too, hey if I got sick then we’d all be in trouble”
”Oh Brian you’re so bad”



“Baby”

“Uh huh”

“I want you, you make me so hard”

“Brian you’re always hard”

“Touch me”

“Oh god you’re sooo…moan”
”Baby I need you now”

---whimpering---

“Please Baby now”
”Uh huh”



Brian reached under the pillow fumbling for the lube…



“Forget it”

“Huh?”

“Forget it”

“But”



Justin stuck three of his fingers in his mouth and started to suck on them.  Brian watched as Justin’s fingers disappeared wrapped within his full lips. Brian growled out an “oh fuck” and his cock started to leak.  Justin spread his legs allowing Brian’s leaking cock to slip between them he then moved his own cock and balls out of the way and gently bucked his hips to rub the head against his quivering hole.  Brian groaned as he watched his lover still sucking on his fingers then again as Justin used his own spit and Brian’s precum to lube himself up. When ready Justin grabbed Brian’s cock and directed it into his ass.  Brian screamed out again but Justin couldn’t hear he could only hear his own beating heart pounding within his ears then he felt the momentary twinge of pain as Brian’s cock demanded entrance. Justin forced himself to relax and took all of Brian in.



Brian made love to Justin hard and deep.  Justin met every thrust with one of his own.  Reaching up Justin grabbed onto Brian’s neck to draw him in for a kiss and moaned into his lover’s mouth.  Brian devoured Justin’s lips kissing sucking so hard making them red and swollen. Brian released his lover’s lips and whispered into Justin’s ear…



“I love you, want you so bad, need to take you hard”



Justin groaned as he listened to Brian’s pleas and felt the butterflies well up in his abdomen; his own cock started to leak and twitch…



“Take me Brian take me hard”



Brian raised himself up, grabbed Justin’s legs that were wrapped around his waist and threw them over his shoulders.  He then grabbed Justin’s hands and laced his fingers with his lover’s pinning Justin to the mattress. Brian fucked.

With each slam Justin screamed out demanding it harder.  Brian saw the precum bubbling freely from Justin’s cock and heard the babble that he had missed over the past three weeks.  Justin’s eyes glazed over and Brian knew they were both very close. He fought hard to keep up the rhythm as he watched Justin’s slit open to release its pearly white treasure.  Then Brian came filling Justin’s hole to the brink.

Brian let go of Justin’s hands and gently lowered his legs.  Knowing that Justin hated when Brian withdrew too fast he stayed until his softened cock slipped out.

The lovers lay cuddled together.



“Bri that was intense”

“Mmm intense”

“Missed you”

“Missed you too”

“Justin you busy for the next few days?”

“Don’t think so why?”

“Well if everything is stable at the office can we stay in bed?”
“You mean literally stay in bed?”
“Uh huh I need you”

“Oh yeah!”

“Good”



After a few phone calls to make sure Cynthia and the office was okay Brian turned his attention back to the blond bundle in his bed.  As he crawled back into bed…



“Justin you know I need you”

“Yes Brian I know”

“And it’s not just sex”



Justin saw the look in Brian’s face and knew what he was talking about.  The sex between them was always exciting but their relationship had grown far beyond that, Brian’s need was far more than the physical.



---after a while---



“Baby”

“Hmmm?”
Am I too old for this?”
“This what, what are you talking about?”


Brian absentmindedly swiped the hair away from Justin’s face and drew him close putting Justin in that spot on his chest so he could hold and caress him.  Justin felt the vulnerability emanating from Brian. Knowing his lover wouldn’t say much more without Justin prodding him Justin ventured…



“Brian do you mean are you too old for sex?”

“Yeah”

“You mean cause we don’t do it more than four times a day or in every backroom or bathroom we happen to be near?”

“Yeah”

“Oh Brian that’s silly”

“See I am too old, why are you still with me you’re so young and beautiful”

“Brian ya know you’re such an asshole sometimes a big ole drama queen”

“Humph, respect your elders”

“Then respect me”

“Huh?”

“Brian it was never just about the sex and you know that, after all we’ve been through how can you say that, ask me that, I love you; I’ve always loved you from the moment I saw you looking at me under the light; this is pride your vanity talking; do you really think so little of me, you think that I’m that shallow”

“Justin I…”

“Brian your not old you’re still the hottest stud on Liberty Ave.”



Brian raised an eyebrow at what Justin said and Justin giggled.  He didn’t have to see Brian’s face to know what his lover did he just knew.  Justin shifted to look up into the gorgeous face and stared into the hazel eyes that with time have never lost their intensity…



“Brian I’ll love you when you’re a 100, now fuck me old man”



Brian laughed at the thought of fucking at 100 and rolled his lover onto his stomach.



---after loving---



“You feel better?”

“Yeah a little”

“A little, shit Bri you keep fucking me like that and I’ll have to stay in bed I wont be able to walk”

---giggle---

“Bri I got you something”

“Baby you know I told you not to”

“I know but when have I ever did exactly what you told me to do”

“---sigh---Ok Brat bring it on”

“Here asshole”



Brian opened the small box and took out the gold chain, on the end of the chain hung a single cowry shell, carved into the shell was a Claddagh symbol like the rings they wore…



“You know Brian I kinda missed that bracelet it was a part of you but I knew why you threw it away”

“Yeah”

“I always associated you with the shells the hard outside protecting the soft inside”

“Baby I”

“Shhh I love you Bri”

“Love you Baby”

“Happy birthday Bri”

---groan---

“Stop it, it’s a good birthday”

“No it isn’t I’m fuckin’ old”

“No you’re not”

“Yes I am”

“Come here”

“What”



Justin made Brian get out of bed and brought him over to the full length mirror…



“Look”

“Yeah?”

“What do you see?”

“A beautiful blond twink hanging onto a skinny old man”

“Wrong answer” as Justin backhanded him and Brian feigned the punch…

“Look again”  Brian looked and saw himself as Justin saw him tall,  lean still with taut muscles and a full head of hair, a little gray at the temples but still gorgeous.  His hand went to touch the gray…



“Bri I’m glad you decided not to dye it I love the way it looks on you”

“Humph, still have a thing for older men do ya?”

“Yup”

“Well I certainly fit the bill”

“Yes you do” as Justin turned Brian around to hug his old man…

“You fit me, now back to bed old man I gotta a lot of loving to make up for---purr”

“Brat”

“Happy 60th asshole”



With a rise of Brian’s eyebrow and the rise of his cock the lovers went back to bed.


Sabina

11/27/03