- Text Size +

 

Come Home To Me



Today he had to get out of the office.  Normally he would have called out for lunch but today he felt like he was suffocating.  Suffocated by his office, his suit, by Cynthia, his partner, his lover. No not really his lover but with working so closely and living together well sometimes he purposely fell asleep on the sofa.



Today he needed air so he went to a small café close to the office taking a seat near the window.  While picking on his salad he looked up and saw someone familiar looking back. A smile crossed his face and the other man smiled back.  He looked down at his salad hoping the man would walk away but when he looked up he was still there smiling. He got up, paid the check, and walked out.  He was surprised that the man greeted him with warmth recalling the past bad feelings. When they hugged and their lips lightly brushed together a familiar spark ran through both men.  Silently he was lead away back to the man’s apartment.



He didn’t want to be there but he was almost powerless to leave.  He gazed into the warm brown eyes saw and felt desire; they kissed.  In the privacy of the apartment the kiss was long and deep. He ached to be touched and to touch.  He and his lover hadn’t made love in weeks. Oh they fucked, fooled around in the shower but no real lovemaking.  He wasn’t even sure if he missed it. They were both so tired working hard at making the agency a success, thinking they were making a success of their relationship.  But maybe they were wrong. He didn’t know how to fix it or if it could be fixed and he felt too tired to try.



So now he’s here in a strange apartment taking off his clothes, removing the clothes off a former lover, and wishing he wasn’t.



He felt the man’s fingers glide over his skin warm and soft except for the calluses and he sighed.  He closed his eyes and moaned, his cock twitched as the warm mouth engulfed it. He moaned again as the skillful tongue worked its magic.



Magic, that’s what he and his lover have, had, magic.  Always magic every time they fucked or made love it was magic.  Now was the magic gone, he didn’t know. They survived so much together could they survive this.



His need to cum brought him back to the present.  He signaled for the man to arise and they moved to the bed.  The man tried to maneuver him on to his stomach, “sorry”, he said as he flipped them both over and he reached for a condom and the lube.  Right now he didn’t want to think just feel as he prepared the man lying face down on the bed.



Gently he pushed his way in both men gasping and grunting.  This time was going to be short both so aroused they both came quickly.  They lay together for sometime to recover and then made love again and again all afternoon and for most of the night.



It was well after midnight when he finally got out of bed for the last time.  His former lover looking up at him well fucked but knowing it would never happen again.  He got dressed and left.



He checked his cell phone as he walked back to the office.  Shit, 9 messages, 3 from Cynthia the rest from his lover. He erased all but the last.  “Come home to me”, that’s all he heard, “please come home to me”.



He got to his office and picked up the phone then let it drop.  He cried he fucked up and he couldn’t go home. Not ever. He replayed his voice mail again, “come home to me”.  Again he picked up the phone, the call was answered on the first ring.

“Come home to me”

“I can’t”

“Yes you can”

“No I fucked up”

“It doesn’t matter I love you please come home to me”

---they were both crying---

“I can’t oh god I’m sorry I can’t I…”

“I love you it doesn’t matter come home we can fix it, there’s still time only you’ve got to come home to me”



He was sobbing now but through the sobs he heard his lover repeat, “come home to me”.  “Okay” He heard a long sigh from the other end of the phone and then, “ the car’s in the garage hurry home”.  “Okay”



He didn’t hurry; he drove home slowly and deliberate, afraid to drive any faster.  He parked in their usual spot and let himself into the building. Slowly he ascended the stairs.  Each step got harder his legs felt like lead. As he approached the loft door he started to shake.  He slid the heavy door open. His lover was there waiting, watching. He turned, closed the door and locked it.



At the simple gesture of locking the door behind him Brian let out a sigh.  It meant that Justin was not going to run some how they would work it out. Brian slowly approached Justin.



“Don’t touch me!”
“I love you Justin”

“Brian don’t come any closer I smell like him, he’s all over me please don’t touch me!”



Justin started to sob then collapsed at the foot of the door.  Brian was at his side in seconds taken by his long legs. He drew Justin close and held him tight.  Justin continued to scream and cry.



“Don’t touch me, don’t touch me oh god what have I done”



In between the sobs Brian heard Justin repeat, “oh god oh god I’m sorry”.  Brian cooed softly in his lover’s ear, “I love you I love you Justin” Brian helped his lover up off the floor and then picked him up.



Justin kept begging to be put down but made no struggle.  Brian brought him into the bathroom and like he did so often in the past sat Justin on the counter.



“Brian please I’m sorry”

“Shhh its okay Justin”



Brian turned on the shower and stripped off his own clothes.  As he threw his clothes on the floor he asked…



“Justin do you love me?”

“Yes Brian I love you”

“That’s all that matters”



Brian helped Justin remove his clothes.



“Burn them”

“No Justin they’re only clothes a covering they mean nothing”



To emphasize the words he threw Justin’s clothes on top of his own.  Brian lifted Justin off the counter so that he could remove his pants and underwear then threw them on to the pile as he guided his lover into the warm shower.



“Brian wash him off of me, please Bri”

“I will Baby we’ll wash each other clean and start all over…I’m sorry Baby I should have never let it go this far I should have stopped it”

“Brian I fucked up not you why are you sorry?”
”No Baby we both did, what happened tonight was the result of my own ignorance and stupidity”

“I don’t understand”

“I’m so used to working all the time but you’re different I don’t want you to become like me one of me is enough; our difference are what makes us work you started to become so wrapped up in the agency you forgot to do the things that are important to you”



Justin started to cry again but his heart felt a little lighter Brian’s words were starting to sink in.



They stayed in the shower until the water ran cold.  Brian guided Justin out gently toweled him off and wrapped him in a robe.  Brian again picked up his lover and brought him to bed. Justin hung on to Brian’s neck afraid to let go.  Brian again cooed his words of love into Justin’s ear and held him close.



“Justin let me make love to you”

“You still want me?”

“Yes Justin I love you”

“Oh yes Brian yes”



Brian kissed Justin wanting to take things slow but it felt so long ago that the two had made love their need was too strong.



“Justin I want to go slow but I…”

“Brian hurry do it I need you inside me”



The lovers first needed to feel each other hard and fast then they would take it slow.  They kissed passionately and let their hands roam about each other as if they were feeling, touching each other for the first time.  Justin lying under Brian spread his legs urging Brian to penetrate him. Brian reached for a condom and lube to prepare himself and Justin.  Justin wrapped his legs around Brian and raised his hips; Brian eased his way in. Brian started to thrust when he knew Justin was ready. They made love to each other Brian pounding down while Justin thrusted upwards.  The two came hard together screaming out each other’s name.



Brian collapsed onto Justin and Justin continued to hang on to Brian’s neck.  The lovers remained physically connected throughout the night neither partner wanting to let go afraid to let go.  Brian would recover and then made love again and again. By morning each man was spent. Justin lay in his spot on Brian’s chest and Brian’s arms were wrapped tightly about him.



Even though the lovers had little sleep they awoke early.  Brian turned off the alarm and got out of bed. Justin watched his lover afraid to speak, afraid to breathe, he just watched.  Brian turned on his computer and emailed Cynthia he and Justin will be away from the office for the next few days. They’ll be reachable by phone and Brian would email any instructions necessary.  He planned on calling Cynthia a little later. When done he switched off the screen; Justin watched Brian silently pad from his desk to the kitchen to get a couple of bottles of water and then return to bed.  Handing a bottle to Justin he asked…



“Can you talk about it?”

“I don’t know”

“Please try”



Justin took a sip of water then continued…



“I felt like I was suffocating, I had to get out of the office, I couldn’t breathe; Brian I swear I didn’t go looking for it he was just standing there looking so pretty and inviting I just went with him; I’m so sorry”

“Justin I’m no saint I’ve done my fair share of fuck ups”

“But nothing like this”

“Justin a fuck up is a fuck up but I do have to ask did you do it raw?”
“No”



Brian let out a little sigh then asked what he really wanted, needed to know.  In a soft whisper he asked…



“Baby did you bottom for him?”

“No Brian I only bottom for you”



Brian let out the breath he was holding then pulled Justin up making him higher on the bed so now it was Brian’s head resting on Justin’s chest.  “Thank you Baby” Then Brian buried his face into Justin’s chest and cried. Justin held his sobbing lover as Brian’s sobs wracked his body. No words were needed; Justin’s tears silently flowed down his face.  The lovers drifted back to sleep exhausted from the crying.



A few hours later the phone woke the lovers, Brian was first to reach it.



“Hi Cynthia; good; you understand, we need a few days; yes he’s alright; thank you; I know you can look after things; yes I’m sure you’re as good as we are; I will; see you in a few days; bye…Cynthia sends her love”

“Uh huh”

“Come on we stink let’s go shower”

---later---

“Brian what did you mean see you in a few days?”

“Just what you think I mean, we need a break, we have nothing pressing and you heard me Cynthia’s been in the business almost as long as long as I have she can handle things for a few days, she’s a very formidable woman you know”

“I’ve noticed”

“Well she can be in charge for a while you and I need some quiet time together…Baby?

“Yes Bri”

“When was the last time you did some studio time?”

“I don’t know”

“Make me a deal”

“What?”
“Go to the studio at the very least three days a week more if you can”
“ Ok Bri, wait what do you get out of this?”
“I get my bossy partner out of my hair for a few days, I get to yell at the fuck up twins whenever I want without you protecting them and I get my beautiful twink back, that’s what I get out of this”

“Brian that’s awful!”
”No…you turning into me is awful I almost lost you and I told you once before I’d never survive without you, you’re my life; I know that sounds selfish but its how I feel and I will do anything to make sure you’re happy and stay with me”

“Oh Brian---sniffle”

“No more tears Baby at least not for today, come on lets go get something to eat I don’t think Debbie remembers what we look like”

“---giggling---ok Bri”



Over the next few weeks Justin started to feel better.  The few days Brian had promised them turned into a week most of it spent in bed making love.  Justin began to learn how to balance his time at the agency with his studio time. With his creative spark re-ignited his work at the office became inspiring and his sketches and paintings mind blowing.  Brian was right and his reward was that his beautiful twink was back in full force.



The magic was back too better than ever.  Date night took on a whole new meaning. On Friday night wherever Justin was working a single blue rose would be delivered to him with an invitation to the movies, dinner, Babylon anything but remaining at the office or home alone.  The weekends became special again there was a third party who was starting to miss his daddies; the lovers started to spend more time with Gus.



Months went by and Justin realized just how successful the two were; the lovers were happy and content.  But as always there were a few bumps in the road. Brian was in the process of landing a large clothing store account and he was in full ad exec mode.  Even with the help and resources of the whole agency Brian still wound up working late into the night.



The night before the presentation around 11pm Brian was finishing up.  He was finally satisfied with the results. He grabbed his briefcase and headed for the door.  He was feeling slight twinges of guilt. He had become all but consumed with his work on this new ad and thought he had neglected Justin but Justin never complained.  As Brian got into the car he felt his cell vibrate in his pocket. Smiling he answered…



“Hey”

“Hey”

“Brian”

“What Baby”
”Come home to me”

“I’m on my way…Baby?”
“Yes Bri”

“You are my home”
”Oh Brian”















Sabina

11/25/03