- Text Size +

 

Babylon Top and Bottom



He got to Babylon late, some last minute details that he didn’t want to leave until Monday.  He stood on the catwalk watching the crowd, the hot sweating men dancing to the thumpa music.  He scanned the dance floor looking for his lover and the gang.



He spotted Emmett right away, hard to miss in the tight bright neon green tank and teal pants leaning against the bar with Ted looking mortified as if the green tank would consume him in flames.

Mikey and Ben were there; and Mikey was looking pissed, so what else is new.  He followed Mikey’s gaze and saw his lover in the center of the dance floor putting on a show with a young pretty redheaded twink.  The twink looked like he had died and had gone to Babylon heaven. He was dancing with one of the infamous Kings of Babylon and anyone could see that he was hoping for a trip to the backroom.



His lover was dancing close to the twink but not touching.  He looked gorgeous, poured into the leather pants he was wearing.  All his attributes were well defined and on display; there wasn’t a soft cock within a 100 feet.  He chuckled to himself, he knew his lover was just exerting a bit of his stubborn defiance. He didn’t mind they were men for fuck’s sake, beautiful gay men.  He’d do it too on occasion; he and his lover had this understanding.



After a while the twink got up the nerve to dance closer and tried to touch the leather clad ass.  His lover gazed up and shot the twink a warning glare, ‘look but don’t touch’ it said. The twink was understandably disappointed but shrugged it off thinking it was just to soon to stake a claim.  He continued to watch his lover and the twink. The pale hand of the redhead again made a reach for the leathered ass but this time his lover had had enough. His lover’s eyes narrowed the angry glare was more than threatening, the redhead visibly shaken backed off.  It was time to intervene.



He flew down the stairs and twisted his way through the glistening bodies to get to his lover.  He tapped his shoulder.



For a split second Justin was treated to that same angry glare until Brian saw his sweet face looking up at him.  The tall gorgeous man with the hazel eyes smiled brightly and Justin immediately leapt into his arms. Wrapping his legs around the slim waist Justin leaned down for a kiss.  The redheaded twink whimpered as he danced away, he never stood a chance. The lovers stood in the middle of the dance floor making their declaration for each other…



‘Missed you Baby”

“Missed you too Bri”


Brian nibbled Justin’s ear and murmured…


“Want you”



Justin in a breathy purr answered…

“Hurry Brian hurry”



Justin released his legs expecting his feet to touch the ground but instead he felt himself propelled upward and over Brian’s shoulder.  With a hard smack to his cargo covered ass that would have echoed off the walls if not for the music the older king carried his young one towards the backroom.  Those who witnessed the sight cheered, clapped and whistled as the blond was whisked away by his lover.



As they approached the doorway Brian put Justin down.  Justin reached up and pulled Brian by the nape of his neck for a long deep kiss.  Brian was a bit more than breathless when finally released and then found himself being dragged by his belt loops into the backroom.



Making their way through the labyrinth the lovers found a spot as isolated as possible.  Brian could sense, feel the need in Justin to be the aggressor but he knew Justin wouldn’t do it in the backroom of Babylon so Brian immediately attacked the boy.  He devoured the full ruby lips worked his way down the pale chest to his boy’s sweet full cock. He brought Justin off within minutes. Climbing back up to Justin’s lips Brian kissed him giving Justin a little taste.  Brian growled into Justin’s ear, “do me”. Justin dropped to his knees and tore at Brian’s zipper to release his prize. Justin inhaled deeply breathing in a heady mixture of Brian’s scent and leather. Justin wanted to take his time but in his lust filled haze he heard Brian, “fast Baby, need to take us home”.  Justin understood Brian wanted to be in their bed but knew they’d never make it in the state they were both in so Justin made short work of Brian. After a moments recovery the lovers kissed before heading for the door.



Brian got them home in record time and in a well rehearsed dance they performed so often they raced up the stairs.  Brian unlocked the door, opened it, Justin slid it shut and locked it while Brian set the alarm. All along the two remained in a lip lock and stripped off each other’s clothes.  They were naked by the time they reached their bed.



Brian watched as Justin climbed into the bed and knew by his demeanor that he was in for a long hard ride.  Justin knew by the smirk on Brian’s face that he would get no objection. Brian got into bed clutching a pillow then he laid on his belly with his ass positioned perfectly for Justin.  By dawn the lovers were sated and fast asleep.



It was late afternoon when the lovers finally awoke to perform their ‘morning rituals’.



Justin kept giggling to himself as he prepared something for the two to eat.  Brian was wearing the well fucked look that was usually reserved for Justin as well as sweatpants.  Justin stifled his laughter as Brian tried to sit at the table when Justin was ready to serve up the meal.  As soon as Brian’s butt hit the chair he stood up quickly knocking over the chair. After he regained his composure and righting the chair Brian nonchalantly strolled to the sofa and gingerly settled his behind onto the soft cushions.  Justin said nothing his twinges of guilt were overshadowed by his own self satisfaction. The blond boy ass almost broke the stud of Liberty Ave. Silently Justin served up the meal to his stud.



The lovers enjoyed the lazy afternoon.  Justin enjoyed watching Brian walk or try to walk without saying ‘ow’ or rubbing his still smarting ass.  Not quite the proficient bottom as Justin is Brian’s recovery took a little time and Brian’s usual swagger was on a temporary hold.  By the time the lovers were dressing for Babylon that night Brian was back to his old sardonic self, complete with his graceful saunter.



As Justin was fishing for a pair of his favorite jeans Brian got into his face saying, “oh no”.  Justin’s blues quizzingly looked up into the hazel that sparkled and watched a leer draw across Brian’s face.  In Brian’s hand was Justin’s leather pants, “it’s your turn”. Justin smiled sweetly as he abandoned his jeans and took the offered leather pants.  Brian licked his lips as he watched his most beloved bubble butt squeeze into the tight leather.



As they headed out the door both men wore a silly grin and lustfully thinking similar thoughts…



“He’s/I’m so fucked!”









Sabina

11/29/03