- Text Size +

 

Net Friends

Chapter 2

Brian stood outside the Big Q. He was waiting for Justin to arrive. They were going to … shop. Brian shuddered. They needed basics like toothpaste and shampoo and toilet paper. Brian's special shampoo had almost run out and Justin was forcing them to economize with the fine products one could obtain at the fucking Big Q. Brian shuddered again.

Finally a car pulled up and Justin jumped out. He waved to someone and the car peeled away.

"Who the fuck was that?" Brian asked.

"One of the guys from IFA," Justin replied.

"I could have picked you up."

"I intended to take the bus, but I got busy with a painting and then it was too late. I met Rod in the parking lot and he said he was coming this way and would drop me off."

"Rod?"

"That's his name." Justin started towards the doors of the store. He wanted to get Brian inside before he changed his mind.

"And what sort of art does he do?" Brian felt compelled to ask. He could imagine what an artist named Rod might produce.

Justin chuckled. "He's a Teaching Assistant. He's in the drama department. Actually he's a writer … plays. I've seen one of his productions. It was really … different."

"And how do you come to know Rod?" Brian asked with a sneer for the name. Justin pulled out a shopping cart and they started down an aisle.

"I told you that he's a TA. I've had a couple of tutorials with him," Justin explained as they headed into the personal care section of the store.

"Humph," was Brian's response.

"Are you jealous?" Justin asked with a wicked grin.

"I don't…"

"…do jealous. I know." Justin felt strangely smug. He suspected there was a certain degree of jealousy in Brian's interrogation about Rod. It made him feel … warm.

Justin began filling the cart with shampoo and deodorant and toothpaste, taking the cheapest one or the one supposedly on sale.

"I hope you don't expect me to use this crap."

"I certainly do," Justin stated. "We agreed we were economizing and this is a lot cheaper than the designer name brand stuff you always buy." Justin threw a monstrous size package of toilet paper into the cart.

"No rimming for you, young man, when your ass is all rough and chafed from using that," Brian said gesturing at the package.

"I'll survive," Justin grinned.

"Don't be so sure," Brian said with a leer and a strategic bump against Justin's groin.

"Stop that," Justin ordered already feeling the effects of any contact from Brian. "I need a couple of cheap T-shirts to wear to the diner. I can never get the grease out of them."

Brian groaned but followed him to the men's wear department. He couldn't believe that this fucking place even had a men's wear department. He stood in the aisle while Justin rummaged through a pile of T-shirts. The blond twat even had the nerve to hold up a pale pink one and say that it would look good on Brian. Brian was going to kill him when they got home, sooner if he didn't hurry up.

"Brian!" a voice yelled.

Brian turned knowing who it was and dreading what was coming.

"What the fuck are you doing at the Big Q?" Michael asked as he came up to Brian.

"Slumming."

"In the clothing department? I didn't think you'd be caught dead wearing anything from here."

"I wouldn't."

"Then what…?" Michael began looking around.

Justin waved from behind the table of T-shirts. "Hi, Michael," Justin called.

Michael waved, "I should have known you'd be here with the wife," he said rather derisively.

Brian shot Michael a warning look and then glanced at Justin who seemed not to have heard. "We're not even living together," Brian said through gritted teeth, "so stop with that shit!"

"Sure looks like you are to me," Michael continued pointing to the contents of the shopping cart.

"Michael," Brian said in a threatening tone.

"Okay, okay. Want to come to Woody's later?"

"Maybe," Brian said non-committally.

"We had fun the other night. I think Emm is coming, and Ben."

"We'll see."

"Sure," Michael pouted. He waved to Justin and started down the aisle. "I'll see you later if you can spare the time," he called over his shoulder.

"What was that all about?" Justin asked.

"The usual shit."

"He wants you to meet him tonight?"

"Yeah, at Woody's."

"So go."

Brian raised his eyebrows studying his … whatever the fuck Justin was to him. "Can we get out of this shit hole now?" he asked wondering why everything had to be so complicated.

Justin nodded. "You've been a good boy so I'll give you your reward either before or after you go to Woody's," Justin said with a lascivious smile.

"Both."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Brian had gone to Woody's an hour before. Justin had debated going but he really had to read "Wuthering Heights". He had been plowing through it for almost an hour and he was none the wiser. He closed the book with a snap and tossed it onto the floor beside the old couch they had been given by his mother.

He knew the couch and the whole state of his finances irked Brian no end. His ass was sore from making it up to Brian after they came back from the Big Q. He smiled even as he squirmed in discomfort. His ass wasn't done yet. Brian had asked him to stay all night … again. He had a little more to atone for. He smiled.

He hoped Brian was having a good time at Woody's. That fucking Michael had called him "the wife" at the Big Q. He had heard him even though he didn't let on. He had heard Brian's denial too. According to him they didn't live together, except that Justin spent most nights there. He was at Daphne's less than half the time. He wondered if Brian would ever acknowledge their relationship. Oh well, there was no point in dwelling on that touchy subject.

Justin walked over to the computer and logged on. He wondered if Pet would be on Art Nouveau. Sure enough he was.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Slip: Hi, Pet. What's new?

Pet: Not much.

Slip: Me either.

Pet: How's the boyfriend?

Slip: Out with his friends.

Pet: Again?

Slip: Yep, but I told him to go.

Pet: Why would you do that?

Slip: He needs time with his friends. I need time alone.

Pet: To get in touch with me.

Slip: Seems that way, doesn't it?

Pet: I'm flattered. I'm getting all excited.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Justin laughed.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Slip: Don't get too overwrought.

Pet: I'll try, but you know I'm your biggest fan.

Slip: You've never even seen my work.

Pet: Who's talking about work?

Slip: Then what do you mean?

Pet: I get all tingly when you log on.

Slip: You're kidding, right?

Pet: Of course not.

Slip: What?

Pet: I'm kidding. U are so easy sometimes.

Slip: Yeah, I guess I am.

Pet: Hey, I was reading in the local art rag that the Warhol Gallery in Pittsburgh has a show of young artists on till the end of the month.

Slip: Yeah, I've been meaning to go but I haven't made it yet.

Pet: Have U been to the gallery?

Slip: Once.

Pet: Is it good?

Slip: If you like Warhol.

Pet: U don't?

Slip: Not one of my favorites, but he sure knew how to sell his work.

Pet: Yeah, I've always admired what he did. He had a big effect on pop culture.

Slip: For sure.

Pet: I thought I might try to get to Pittsburgh by the end of the month. I could check out the museum and the young artists show.

Slip: Sounds like a plan.

Pet: I like to see what other young artists are doing.

Slip: Sometimes I worry about inadvertently copying their work.

Pet: I never worry about that. I use what I see to inspire me. So what if it looks like someone else's work.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

That statement worried Justin. He knew he wouldn't like anybody copying his ideas.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Pet: I'd love to see your work. I could come for the weekend.

Slip: That sounds great. Where will you be coming from?

Pet: Cleveland.

Slip: That's not too far. Do you have a car?

Pet: No, can't afford one. I'll take the bus. It won't be so bad.

Slip: I guess. Where will you stay?

Pet: With you.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Justin gasped. He liked Pet and would be happy to put him up if he had room.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Slip: I don't have any room.

Pet: Even in the boyfriend's lavish condo.

Slip: It's not so lavish. There's only one bedroom.

Pet: I could share with him.

Slip: I hope you're kidding.

Pet: I am.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Justin breathed a sigh of relief. He knew Pet couldn't stay with him but he hadn't been sure how to turn him away. He had seemed so persistent.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Slip: So where will you stay?

Pet: I'll get a cheap motel. It won't cost too much.

Slip: I could look into some of them for you.

Pet: That would be great.

Slip: No problem.

Pet: Last weekend in February.

Slip: Sure.

Pet: I'll really be happy to finally meet U.

Slip: Me too.

Pet: I don't even know your real name.

Slip: It's Justin. What's yours?

Pet: Rue.

Slip: Rue?

Pet: Yeah, do U like it?

Slip: very unusual.

Pet: It's short for Ruben which sounds so geeky. I shortened it to Rue and I use it to sign all my artwork.

Slip: Have you sold any pieces?

Pet: Not yet, but I hope to. Have you?

Slip: Not exactly, but I've had my work in a couple of shows.

Pet: I really want to see some of your work while I'm there.

Slip: I'd love to see yours too. Can you bring your portfolio?

Pet: I'll bring some stuff.

Slip: Great.

Pet: I'm really glad to get a chance to meet you.

Slip: It will be kind of strange because I've developed an image of what I think you look like.

Pet: What is it?

Slip: I don't want to say in case I'm totally wrong.

Pet: I've done the same, so we'll have to compare notes.

Slip: Yeah.

Pet: I can hardly wait.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Justin was about to reply when he heard the loft door being opened.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Slip: Gotta go. My boyfriend just came home; only don't tell him I call him that.

Pet: I'll keep your secret. U can trust me. Bye.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Justin logged off quickly as Brian came in. Brian came over and gave him a quick kiss as Justin shut down the site.

"What were you up to on the internet?" Brian asked.

"Just surfing."

"Really?" Brian asked. "You shut it off in a hurry when I came in. Checking out my porn sites?"

"No," Justin said. "I don't need porn sites. I have you."

"So why do you still have your clothes on?"

"That can be remedied," Justin replied standing and starting to shed his clothes. "You're home early, aren't you?"

"Maybe," Brian said standing back and enjoying the view as Justin's already semi-erect cock popped out of his jeans. The boy then turned as he stepped out of his jeans and underwear so that Brian could get a full view of his ass.

He heard the audible groan that his actions elicited from his boyfriend. He grinned to himself thinking about that term and what Pet always said about "the boyfriend". Brian would kill him if he knew. He'd have to figure out what to say about Pet coming to Pittsburgh. That could be tricky.

"Are you going to stand there forever waggling that bubble butt of yours in my fucking face?" Brian asked shifting his erection to lessen the tightness of his own jeans.

"Didn't you find any hot guys at Woody's?" Justin asked turning and grinning at Brian. He had accomplished what he set out to do. The bulge in Brian's pants was very evident.

"Nobody as hot as what was waiting for me at home."

Justin flashed one of his sunshine smiles at Brian's compliment. "I'm glad you realize that."

Brian reached out and grabbed Justin's wrist pulling his naked body against his own fully clothed one. His lips crushed Justin's in a smoldering kiss and he ground his erection against Justin's naked cock.

"Bedroom. Now!" Brian ordered as he began ripping off his clothes.

By the time they reached the bed they were both naked and ready. Brian pushed his young lover down and sprawled his body atop Justin's. He rubbed his aching cock across Justin's groin while his mouth continued to ravish the full lips. Soon he donned a condom and forced his pulsing dick through the first ring of muscle in Justin's hole. With the next thrust he was in and the ride began. They always knew how to arouse each other to the ultimate. When they came the feeling was so intense and fulfilling for each of them. Sex was always perfect.

As they came to their senses Brian rolled off and disposed of the condom. He let out a long breath and waited for his heart rate to settle down.

"That was great," Justin said smiling over at him.

"It's always great between us," Brian said with a matching smile.

Justin stared at the ceiling trying to decide how he could broach the subject of Pet, or Rue as he now knew, coming to Pittsburgh.

"What are you planning?" Brian asked looking at Justin and deciding that something was definitely up.

"Planning?"

"That's what I said."

"What makes you think I'm planning something?"

"Call it fag intuition," Brian said rather caustically. It didn't seem like Justin was ready to tell him.

"I like fags," Justin said with a grin as he rolled over and captured Brian's lips in a kiss. He wasn't ready to discuss Rue yet. He could distract Brian until the time was right. And the distraction would be very nice.