- Text Size +

 

Net Friends

Chapter 5

Justin awoke to someone's hand gently stroking his morning wood.

"Umm," he sighed. It felt too good to be real.

"Wakey, wakey," Brian singsonged.

Justin's eyelids fluttered open. "Umm," he repeated.

"Are you up for a little morning action?" Brian asked.

"Um, what time is it?"

"A little after eight."

"Shit! I need to get ready."

"Where are you going?" Brian asked annoyed that his invitation had been rebuffed.

"I have to meet Rue at nine o'clock."

"That's almost an hour from now," Brian said continuing to work his hand along Justin's cock.

Justin grabbed it and stopped the motion. "As much as I'd like to take you up on your invite, Master Brian, I have buses to catch and places to go."

Brian sighed. "What are you doing today?"

"Meeting Rue for breakfast, then the Warhol Museum, some shopping for club clothes and Babylon tonight."

"That's some day."

"Well, he's only here for a couple of days so we have to make good use of the time."

"Can't we shower together first?" Brian asked with his best puppy dog face.

"That always takes twice as long," Justin protested.

"What if I let you have the 'Vette for your excursions today?"

"You'd do that?" Justin asked his eyes wide. Brian loaning him the Corvette yesterday was more than he had expected.

"Uh huh," Brian said renewing his strokes on Justin's dick.

"Um," Justin said licking his lips and finding it hard to remember why he shouldn't get in the shower with Brian.

"Come along, young man. We're wasting valuable time."

Brian released Justin's cock and pulled the boy to his feet. He captured Justin's lips immediately, not about to let Justin forget what they would soon do in the shower. Brian steered Justin towards the shower continuing to kiss and stroke as he did so. He flipped on the shower and continued kissing while it warmed up. They were both lost in each other's arms and lips and tongues and heat, when Brian finally opened the door and they stumbled inside. They were so ready that it took only a moment for Brian to don a condom and enter his lover.

Justin leaned against the glass of the shower relishing the weight of Brian pressed against him. He felt full and warm and needed. This was the way Brian always made him feel. He wouldn't trade it for anything.

They grunted and moaned their way towards orgasm. Brian drove in deep and hard and Justin cried out his name. He felt Brian's hand on his cock and the long hard length up his ass, and suddenly he shuddered and came with blinding force. He staggered as Brian thrust deep inside him and then he knew Brian was shooting and they were done.

"Morning, Sunshine," Brian sighed as he pulled out.

"Morning, yourself," Justin gasped as he felt the emptiness that losing Brian's cock always made him feel.

"That was worth a few extra minutes," Brian declared.

"Most definitely," Justin agreed turning to give Brian a hearty kiss.

They quickly washed each other off and climbed out of the shower. Justin tossed Brian a towel and they dried off.

"So how was your little friend?" Brian asked in his 'I'm talking to a little child voice', but actually hoping to get a real answer this time.

"He's not quite what I envisioned."

"How so?"

"He's a little older than I thought he'd be and a little shorter and … a little heavier and … a little more … inept."

"Sounds like a real gem," Brian said with a knowing grin.

"If you say 'told you so', I'll smack you," Justin threatened.

"Moi?" Brian continued his self-satisfied grin.

"He's nice though and really glad to be here and to meet me."

"Then that's all that matters."

Justin wasn't sure whether Brian was being sarcastic, but he thought he probably was. He had carefully avoided telling Brian about the credit card problem. He could just imagine what Brian would have to say about that.

"Thanks for letting me have the car today," Justin said as he started to shave. "It really simplifies everything."

"Glad to be of service," Brian bowed gallantly and started to shave too.

"What are you going to do today?"

"I'm going to meet the boys at the diner for breakfast and then we'll hit the gym for an hour or two or in Emmett's case … fifteen minutes."

Justin chuckled. "Will you be at Babylon tonight?"

"Maybe."

"Please, I want you to meet Rue. He's looking forward to meeting you too."

"I guess that could be arranged," Brian conceded.

"Thanks … and Brian … be nice to him."

"I'm always nice."

Justin snorted earning a swat from Brian. "Seriously, don't make him uncomfortable."

"I'll do my best."

Justin knew that he meant it and would try. He wasn't so sure about the other guys. He remembered the Pillsbury Dough Boy comments about Ted's friend, Roger. Justin washed off his face and went into the bedroom. A glance at the clock told him he better get moving or he'd be really late.

"Bye, Brian," Justin called as he headed out.


Brian was still in the bathroom shaving. He wanted to call out another warning but decided not to. Rue, Christ what a stupid name, seemed to be all right, at least according to Justin. Brian would keep his mouth shut for now. Maybe nothing would happen. When he met the little troll tonight he'd have a better idea of what Justin was dealing with. He hoped it wouldn't be as bad as he thought it would be.

He wiped off his face and went to get dressed to meet the boys at the diner. They would take his mind off Justin and Rue for a couple of hours.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Justin pulled into the motel lot. He half expected to see Rue standing outside his door waiting for him. However, there was no sign of him. Justin was only twenty minutes late. He got out of the Corvette and knocked on Rue's door. After a minute or two Rue opened the door. He wasn't dressed, still wearing pajama bottoms which showed off his less than svelte upper body.

"Um, morning," Justin said. "I thought I was late."

"Oh, no, I've been on the computer catching up with the people I talk to. Is it time to go to the Warhol already?"

"I thought we were going to grab some breakfast first?"

"Sure, come on in and I'll get changed."

Justin entered the room making note of the box of granola bars that lay open and half eaten beside the computer. Apparently Rue hadn't gone hungry while Justin was starving having waited to eat with his friend.

He heard Rue running some water and after a few minutes a fully clothed Rue reappeared. He seemed very chipper all things considered.

"Let's get some breakfast," Rue stated and grabbed his coat.

"Um, sure," Justin agreed with a frown. Apparently he was going to get breakfast after all.

"There's a greasy spoon just up the block," Rue said. "The guy at the motel office said it wasn't bad."

"Sure," Justin agreed.

"Do you want to drive?" Rue asked, seeing the Corvette. "Brian lent you the car again?"

"Yeah, but let's walk if it isn't too far."

The restaurant turned out to be a few doors down, hardly worth starting the car for, if they had decided to drive. Justin ordered coffee and an omelet. Rue had the super special breakfast consisting of juice, coffee, bacon, eggs and pancakes. Justin shook his head knowing that even he would have trouble packing all of that away.

"Did you contact the credit card company?" Justin asked as they ate. It didn't seem like Rue was going to mention it.

"Yeah, I called this morning. They don't want to deliver it to a motel, so I told them to mail it to my home address. I'll get it when I go back to Cleveland."

"Oh?" Justin said wondering if he would be paying for breakfast too.

"I hope you don't mind paying for breakfast," Rue said seemingly reading Justin's mind.

"Um, sure, I can do that."

"I asked the credit card company for an advance but without my card they don't do that."

"Couldn't we go to a bank and you could make a withdrawal?" Justin suggested.

"I deal with a local bank in Cleveland. I don't think they have any out of state branches."

"I see," Justin said, now wondering if he was going to have to pay for everything they did this weekend.

"So if you wouldn't mind putting everything on your credit card and keeping track, I'll pay you back as soon as I can."

"We, um, we can do that," Justin agreed. In for a penny, in for a pound, kept running through his head.

"That was good," Rue said wiping his mouth. "Shall we hit the Warhol now?"

"Sounds good," Justin agreed laying down the money for breakfast.

They set off for the Warhol in the Corvette. On the way there Justin pointed out some of the sites of Pittsburgh and took them down along the river. Rue seemed to enjoy the tour and Justin relaxed and enjoyed his role as tour guide.

They spent a couple of hours going through the museum. Justin, of course, paid the entrance fees. They both enjoyed the works of Warhol, even though his style was nothing that either of them really pursued. They were both impressed with the way he had marketed himself and the impact he had made on the art world. Rue really liked the room with the Silver Clouds installation, the one where flat silver Mylar balloons were suspended from the ceiling. It was so commercialized and frivolous that it went beyond its evident crassness to a new level. That was always Justin's favorite part of the museum and Rue really liked it too.

They spent some time looking at the current traveling exhibit about President Kennedy and the assassination. Each of them found it disturbing and a sad time in the history of their country.

When they finally left the museum it was after one o'clock. Justin suggested they go to the diner for lunch and then do their clothes shopping for Babylon on Liberty Avenue. Rue readily agreed.

They didn't run into Brian or any of the gang in the diner. Debbie was working the dinner shift and wouldn't be in until later. They talked about what they had seen at the museum. Rue asked about Justin's artwork and Justin said he could take Rue to PIFA the next day if he wanted to see what he was doing. Justin wanted to see what Rue was working on, especially since he had brought his portfolio all the way to Pittsburgh. They hadn't had a chance to look at it yet.

Rue finally asked, "So what sort of clothes do you think I should get for tonight?"

"There's some good shops along Liberty. We can check them out and see what they have."

"But what sort of things are we looking for?"

"Maybe something glittery or slinky," Justin said wondering how Rue would look in either of those things.

"Really?"

"That's the kind of thing a lot of people wear to Babylon. There's some leather and a lot of skin tight clothing. Sometimes there's people with the butt cut out of their pants. A lot of people end up shirtless."

"Really?" Rue asked again, his eyes very big. "I don't really have the body for that."

"You're not kidding," Justin thought. Aloud he said, "I'm sure we can find you something."

"Gosh, I hope so. I want to fit in."

"Don't worry. Brian and his friends will be there. We'll look after you."

"Thanks, Justin. This is going to be so great. I can hardly wait."

Justin smiled at him. He was going to do his best to see that Rue had a good time. He hoped he could count on Brian and the gang to do the same.

"Shall we go shopping?" Justin asked as Rue downed the last of his hot fudge sundae.

"You bet."

Rue was up and out of his seat in a flash. Justin paid for the lunch and decided that he better stop at an ATM as he had little cash left.

"Where should we start?" Rue asked as Justin joined him outside the diner.

"We could go to Torso and then Body Beautiful. There are a couple more places along the way."

"Let's get going."

Justin started walking along the street.

"Isn't the car back the other way?" Rue asked.

"Yeah, but everything's within a few blocks of here. It makes more sense to walk."

Rue looked slightly chagrined but merely said, "Okay."

They walked along the street with Justin slowing down to let Rue catch up to him. Justin was used to walking with Brian with his long legs. He was usually the one trying to keep up.

Torso was the first shop they came to. Justin opened the door and Rue preceded him into the store. Tyler who had taken over Emmett's position when he quit came over to them.

"Hi Justin," he said. "Can I help you with something?"

Justin could see that Tyler was giving Rue a rather disapproving once over. He decided he better say something quickly.

"Thanks, Tyler, this is my friend Rue." Rue turned to acknowledge the clerk. "We're going to Babylon tonight and Rue needs something fabulous to wear."

"Oh?" was Tyler's skeptical response.

"I'm sure you can find some things for Rue to try on, can't you?" Justin said trying to make Tyler seem more enthusiastic and positive in his dealings with Rue.

"Um, let me see what I can find."

"Thanks."

"I don't think he wants to wait on me," Rue said with a sour look on his face.

"He doesn't know you," Justin said trying to ease Rue's fears.

"I don't like it when people look down on me."

"Nobody does," Justin said with a frown. He wondered where that came from. Tyler hadn't been negative, just not very enthusiastic about dressing Rue.

Rue wandered around the store looking decidedly miserable. After a few minutes Tyler returned with a couple of shirts and some slacks that hopefully would fit Rue.

"I found these. Would you like to try them on?" Tyler asked Rue.

Rue looked them over and said, "I don't see anything very interesting there. Maybe we should try another store." He headed for the door.

"Sorry Tyler," Justin said and followed Rue to the door. Tyler shrugged his shoulders and went to hang up the clothes. "That was kind of rude," Justin said as he caught up with Rue.

"Rude? You think I was rude?" Rue screeched.

"Take it easy," Justin said as they drew looks from passers-by.

"That clerk was the rude one, looking at me like I was less than dirt. Who does he think he is?"

"Rue," Justin said softly trying to calm his friend down. "I don't think Tyler meant to be rude. You should have tried the clothes on. You never know what will look good."

"I wouldn't buy anything from that asshole even if it was the best outfit I'd ever seen. I hope you have some better places to shop than that!"

Justin looked away and sighed. This was going to be a ton of fun. It would be hard enough finding stuff to fit Rue, let alone finding a clerk who would treat his friend the way he wanted to be treated. Body Beautiful was next.

The clerk was someone that Justin didn't know. He asked them if he could be of help. Justin decided to let Rue do the talking this time. His taking the lead hadn't worked out so well at Torso.

"I'm looking for something to wear to Babylon tonight," Rue began. "Do you have some suggestions?"

"I'll see what I can find," the clerk said. He gave Rue the once over and Justin could imagine what he was thinking. He went off to find some outfits.

"See," Rue said with a smirk. "You have to be firm and businesslike with sales people."

Justin groaned inwardly. He was being chastised by this stranger that he had called his friend. He shook his head in disbelief.

The clerk returned with a couple of shirts and pants, not that different from what Tyler had brought them at Torso.

"These look possible," Rue said with a grin. "I'll try them on."

"Sure," Justin said hoping Rue liked one of them and then the shopping fiasco would be over.

After a few minutes Rue came out of the dressing room wearing black slacks that looked too tight for him and a shirt that was bright red with a gold thread running through it.

"I like this best," Rue said to Justin.

"The shirt's good," Justin said charitably. It didn't do much for Rue's coloring, but it was something that would be appropriate for Babylon. "Aren't the pants a little tight?"

"I'm not planning on sitting. I'm going to dance," Rue said shaking his ample bottom.

Justin and the clerk laughed in response and Rue grinned his approval.

"Are you going to take it?" Justin asked.

"I'd like to look at some more stuff before I decide," Rue explained. "Can I put this on hold?"

The clerk did that for them. They made their way down the street to Andre's where Rue didn't find anything to try on. They hit a couple of other stores where Rue tried on some outfits. Justin had to admit that the red shirt and black slacks looked the best. After trudging up and down the street for ages, they went back to Body Beautiful and Justin used his credit card to buy the red shirt and black pants for Rue.

Justin could have gladly strangled Rue by the end of their shopping expedition. He had seen how Rue liked to take control. If Justin voiced an opinion or contradicted Rue, he was put in his place. This was a side of the man that Justin had never seen before, and hoped not to see again.

When they finally had the outfit secured, Justin suggested he drop Rue off at the motel. Rue could rest, get some dinner and get ready to go clubbing. Justin promised to pick up his friend at ten o'clock. He wanted to be sure they could get into Babylon on their own.

Rue climbed awkwardly out of the Corvette. He turned back to Justin.

"Thanks for being so patient with me today, Justin. I really appreciate you helping me get this outfit."

"No problem," Justin said automatically. Rue always seemed so sincere. He did seem to appreciate Justin's efforts despite the way he had treated him in the stores.

"I'm so excited. I'll be ready at ten. See you then," Rue gushed happily as he closed the door of the Corvette.

Justin watched him go into the motel. He wondered what kind of night awaited them at Babylon.