- Text Size +

 

Net Friends

Chapter 7

Justin studied his face in the mirror. He wondered what Rue saw when he looked at him. He had called him gorgeous when they first met. Justin wondered if Rue still thought so. Maybe he didn't live up to Rue's expectations either.

He was worried about tonight. He wanted Rue to have a good time at Babylon, but he wasn't at all sure that would be the outcome. He wondered how Rue would react if things didn't go well. He remembered Rue's reaction to Tyler and the perceived affront.

Oh well, there was little he could do about it whatever happened. He would try to support Rue and help him have a good time. He knew Rue was hoping to find a boyfriend at Babylon. He frowned. Babylon was not exactly the best place to look for a long term relationship or a relationship of any kind. Everything there was so superficial, and Rue didn't exactly have the superficial credentials to score.

"Justin," Brian called from the bedroom. "I'm going to Woody's to meet the boys. I just called a cab."

"I'll see you at Babylon later," Justin replied. "Thanks again for the use of the 'Vette."

"Later," Brian called and Justin heard the door slam shut.

Justin finished shaving and came out of the bathroom. He had a couple of outfits here that would be suitable for Babylon, or he could just wear cargo pants and a T-shirt. That might make Rue seem more club-wise, more hip, if Justin downplayed himself. It might also make Rue think that he was too lazy to dress up for him and their night out. When the fuck did he get so worried about what Rue would think?

A shake of the head made Justin realize that he was going to dress to the hilt, Rue and the world be damned. He'd show his friend and everyone else why he had been named King of Babylon. He had never told Rue that. Maybe he would tonight.

He smiled as he pulled out the skintight leather pants that he hadn't worn for awhile. These ought to do the trick. He always felt so sexy in them. In fact just putting them on usually made him horny, the feel of the soft leather as it slid over his skin. They were so tight, like a second skin. He never wore underwear under them. That would make lines. In fact, he wasn't sure there was room for underwear. He pulled them on leaning back on the bed to do so. As the leather came up over his ass and across his cock and balls, he moaned. It felt so good. His cock started to rise just from the sensation of the leather against his skin. His hand slid inside and he fondled himself. He'd never get these pants done up unless he did something to relieve himself.

He pushed the leather apart enough to get his cock out. His hand worked up and down the shaft, brushing against the soft leather on each trip. He licked his lips and lay back on the bed. He wished Brian was here to help him. It was too bad that they weren't going to Babylon together. He could put on quite a show for Brian, for everyone. Brian loved to dance with him in these leather pants. Brian's hands would be on his ass on top of the soft leather. He would rub circles on Justin's buttocks and then squeeze. Justin moaned as his orgasm drew closer. His hand worked faster. He imagined Brian's hands on his ass pulling him against his tall, lean body. Their groins would collide and there would be a little gasp at the impact. Their cocks would find each other like radar. Brian would grind against him and Justin would thrust his rod of steel against Brian's throbbing dick. The whole of Babylon would know what they were doing and they would all be so turned on, so jealous of what they were like together. Justin groaned from deep inside. The groan rumbled and grew as it passed through his chest. It became a roar as Justin pictured their dance, Brian's hands all over him, his tongue inside Brian's mouth. His hand continued its action and his balls drew up and he exploded in a mighty roar as his cum spewed across his naked chest. He flopped back spent against the sheets.

He lay there for a minute or two drawing in some deep breaths. Finally his heart rate began to slow and return to normal. He sat up a bit resting on his elbows. He had cum all over his chest, but he didn't think he had got any on his leather. He didn't want a telltale stain. He better get cleaned up again and do up his damn pants before he had to relieve himself again.

A little after ten Justin pulled into the motel parking lot. Rue's door opened immediately and out he came. He wore the clothes he had bought earlier in the day with his jacket open overtop. Justin gave him an appraising look as he flopped into the Corvette. He didn't look too bad at all. In fact Justin was pleased. Rue would fit right in at Babylon. He might even find someone to dance with; a boyfriend would be another story.

"Hey," Justin said, "you look good."

"Thanks," Rue replied a self-satisfied smile on his face. "Let's go!"

Justin shook his head slightly. Rue could be quite unpredictable. He didn't even seem to notice or care what Justin was wearing. Justin turned the car around and pulled into traffic.

"Did you get some dinner?" Justin asked.

"Yeah, but I was too excited to eat much. How long till we get there?"

"Not long. Haven't you been to a club before?"

Rue shook his head. "I don't get out much. I'm not into the club scene in Cleveland."

"Really?" Justin hadn't really thought that he was.

"I hope we have a good time tonight."

"I think we will."

Rue grinned at him. "Will you dance with me once or twice?" Rue asked a little shyly.

"Sure," Justin said smiling back, and he would.

They finally found a parking spot not too far from Babylon. It was about a quarter to eleven, not too early to arrive, but not late enough to have to stand in line. Sure enough they were able to go right in. They checked their coats and Justin led them onto the dance floor telling Rue that they should go to the bar and get a drink before they danced.

Justin made his way across the dance floor to the bar. His eyes scanned the crowd looking for Brian, but he didn't really expect him to be there … yet. He better be there later though. Justin ordered a beer and looked at Rue to find out what he wanted.

"I don't like beer too much," Rue said with a frown. "What would you recommend?"

"Emmett likes cosmo's," Justin said thinking that Rue would probably like the sweet drink.

"I'll have one of those," Rue said to the bartender. "Who's Emmett?"

"You'll probably meet him tonight. He's one of the gang that Brian hangs out with. Emmett's a little … flamboyant, but he's a really nice guy."

"Oh."

Justin scanned the catwalk but there was no sign of any of the gang. They were probably still at Woody's. Rue took a sip of his drink when the bartender set it in front of him.

"This is good," Rue said with a smile. "I might have to have another."

Justin paid for their drinks like he had paid to get in. The money thing was getting a little old. "Glad you like it."

"I really appreciate everything you've done for me this weekend," Rue said with a grateful smile.

"You're welcome," Justin replied and he meant it. How could he be angry or upset with Rue when the man merely wanted to experience some new things in his life? Justin was happy to be of help.

Rue took another sip of his drink, set it on the bar and turned to watch the dancers. Justin watched what he was doing.

"Rue, you really shouldn't leave a mixed drink out of your sight," Justin said.

"Why?"

"Um … there are a lot of drugs in a club like Babylon. You never know when somebody might slip something into a drink."

"You mean like a rape drug?" Rue asked with raised eyebrows.

"Sometimes, but also there is a certain element that gets their kicks from seeing how stupid or fucked up someone gets from an unexpected little addition to their drink."

"You mean they do it just to get their jollies from watching what happens to the poor shmuck?"

Justin nodded. "It happens."

"Thanks for the warning."

"No problem. If you're finished with your drink, do you want to dance?"

"Yeah," Rue said, "but I'm probably not very good."

"You'll be fine. You'll be dancing with the King of Babylon."

"What do you mean?" Rue asked as Justin led him out onto the dance floor."

"I was King of Babylon during a contest a couple of years ago."

"No shit! So I'm dancing with royalty?"

Justin giggled. "I guess you could say that."

"Cool!"

Justin began to sway and bounce to the music. The techno beat always got under his skin and he couldn't help but lose himself in the repetitive rhythms. Justin watched Rue try to find the beat and copy what Justin was doing.

"You are a good dancer," Rue said his face all concentration on what he was doing.

"Thanks. Try to relax and feel the beat. Just go with it."

He watched Rue try to relax and after a minute or two he seemed to get the hang of what Justin was doing. His body moved less fluidly than Justin's but he wasn't bad. Justin smiled at Rue and then closed his eyes and let the music take him. He could feel the leather pants against his legs and knew he was going to have another hard-on if he didn't stop soon.

"Let's get another drink," Justin said dropping his hand to cover the blossoming bulge in his pants.

Rue gave him a sly look. "Sure," he said and followed Justin back to the bar. Rue got another cosmopolitan and Justin a beer. They sipped their drinks looking out at the crowd dancing. Justin scanned the room looking for Brian but there was still no sign of him. That shit had better show up was all Justin could think.

A good looking guy slid up to the bar next to Justin and his hip made contact with the leather covering Justin's ass. "Not interested," Justin said and the guy grinned at him.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Very!" The guy shrugged and moved away.

"Is that how it's done?" Rue asked. Justin nodded. "Why didn't you dance with him?"

"He was interested in more than dancing, and I'm waiting for Brian."

"Brian must really be something if you turned down that guy for him."

"Brian is."

"See that guy over there," Rue said pointing.

"Don't point!" Justin admonished. "Yeah, I see him." He was a slightly better than average looking guy with not much of a body. He was a pretty good dancer though. "Are you interested?"

"Yeah," Rue said with a shy grin. "Do you think I'm in his league?"

"There's one way to find out. Come one."

Justin danced his way onto the floor with Rue trailing behind him. He took up a position not far from where the guy Rue was interested in was dancing. He pulled Rue close and they danced together bumping hips.

"Move to the left," Justin ordered.

Rue danced to the left bumping against the guy he had pointed out. The guy turned to see who had made the contact. Rue smiled at him, an open invitation. They guy smiled back and gave a flick of the head indicating that Rue should come closer.

"Go," Justin whispered as he kept dancing.

Rue moved closer to the guy and they danced without exchanging any pleasantries. Rue seemed very happy about what had happened. Justin continued to dance as he watched. Suddenly he felt a body behind him and arms came around his chest.

"Brian," he grinned and leaned back into the man.

"You wore those pants," Brian said into his ear, his warm breath causing little sparks to radiate from Justin's groin.

"Just for you."

"Or for Rue?"

"He didn't even notice," Justin said.

"Is he blind … or nuts?"

"He knows he can't have me. I'm all yours."

"I'm glad you made that clear."

Justin turned around to face Brian. His arms went around Brian's neck and he leaned in for a long, probing kiss.

"Um," Justin said when he released Brian's lips. "You taste like more."

"Aren't you going to introduce me to your little friend before I fuck you?"

"That's him over there," Justin said nodding in Rue's direction. He was still dancing with the same guy. That was a good sign.

"He's not so bad," Brian said trying to be charitable.

"Interested?"

"God, no!"

Justin chuckled. "That guy seems to be though."

"Good, they make a lovely couple."

"Want to get a drink?" Justin asked.

"Yeah."

They headed for the bar. Emmett and Michael and Ben were already sucking on their drinks. Brian signaled for a couple more beers.

"Hi, guys," Justin said.

"Where's your net friend?" Emmett asked.

"Here he comes," Justin replied as Rue came up to them breathless from the dancing. "Rue," he began, "this is Emmett and Michael and Ben. And this is Brian."

Everyone said hi except for Brian who was studying Rue rather intently while pretending not to be interested in the least.

"Hi, everyone. It's nice to meet you all," Rue said sincerely.

"Are you enjoying your stay in the Pitts?" Emmett asked.

"Coming here has been the most fun," Rue said enthusiastically.

"What have you done so far?" Michael asked.

"We went to the Warhol and Justin took me shopping for these," Rue said spinning around to show off his new outfit.

"Very nice," Ben said graciously.

Justin got another cosmo for Rue. He saw Emmett taking note of his choice of drink. He handed the drink to Rue who drank most of it quickly, thirsty from the dancing.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" Michael pursued.

"I'm not sure. I think we're going to go to PIFA. I want to see some of Justin's work."

"He's very good. Have you seen Rage?" Michael asked.

"No, what's Rage?"

"Get Justin to tell you."

"Come on, Michael," Ben said. "Let's dance."

"Want to dance again, Justin?" Rue asked.

"Um…"

"Why don't you come dance with me?" Emmett asked trying to let Justin off the hook.

"Emmett's a great dancer," Justin said.

"Yeah, get him to show you the 'Praise Jesus'," Brian added.

Emmett gave Brian a withering look, took Rue's hand and led him out to the dance floor. Quickly Emmett was dancing up a storm and Rue was doing his best to follow along.

"Thank you for coming," Justin said to Brian. "Did you tell the guys to be on their best behavior?"

Brian stuck his tongue in his cheek and said nothing.

"Come dance with me," Justin said shaking his ass temptingly in front of Brian.

Brian groaned. "How long do we have to stay here? You know what those leather pants do to me."

"They do the same thing to me," Justin admitted feeling things happening to his cock just at Brian's words. "Come dance, and we can leave in a bit."

They moved out onto the floor and began to put on the Brian and Justin show. They could feel eyes swiveling in their direction as they ground against each other, and kissed and fondled and bumped. Brian so wanted to take Justin into the back room, peel those leather pants off him and fuck him within an inch of his life. Justin wanted to go but he didn't want to put on that show for Rue. He hoped his friend was enjoying the show they were giving out here, although he really didn't care what Rue thought right then. He was enjoying himself too much.

After a couple of dances and a lot of intimate contact, Brian and Justin returned to the bar for another beer. They were quickly joined by Ben, Michael and Emmett.

"Where's Rue?" Justin asked Emmett, looking around for his friend.

"He blew me off for this ordinary looking guy that I guess he had been dancing with earlier."

"I'm sorry, Emm. I know he was hoping to find a boyfriend here."

Emmett half choked on his cosmopolitan. "Here?"

"Is he crazy?"

"People keep asking me that?" Justin said shaking his head. "So where did they go?"

"I don't know but I think they might have been dancing towards the door."

"They wouldn't have gone to the backroom, would they?" Justin asked.

"I could go check for you," Brian volunteered.

Justin swatted him. "Not by yourself, you won't."

"Then come with me," Brian said. "If we don't find him, I can think of a way to make the trip worthwhile."

Justin giggled. He just bet Brian could think of something. "Okay, but let's take the long way around and see if we can see him anywhere else."

"I'll keep an eye out for him in this area," Emmett promised.

Brian and Justin set off on their search. Brian didn't do much looking as he followed Justin, his eyes trained on the luscious globes of his ass as they moved inside the leather. There was no sign of Rue anywhere in Babylon. Finally they decided to try the backroom. Justin was worried that they might actually find him there. The thought of Rue with someone's dick up his ass was not a pretty picture. They looked all through the backroom only to discover no Rue was present.

"He must have left with that guy," Justin said giving up. "Do you think he'll be all right?"

"He's no baby, Justin," Brian stated. "He's quite a bit older than you."

"You thought so too?" Brian nodded. "But he's not very experienced," Justin felt compelled to say.

"Not like you," Brian grinned as he shoved Justin against the wall and began to unzip the leather pants.

"Not like me at all."

Brian opened Justin's pants noting the lack of underwear. "My naughty boy," he whispered against Justin's neck as he licked and sucked and kissed.

Justin groaned feeling his cock harden still trapped inside his leathers. Brian's hands reached around and cupped Justin's ass massaging through the leather. Justin bucked against Brian's groin telling him to hurry up. Brian turned Justin around to face the wall and peeled the leather down over Justin's ample bottom. He felt Brian lean down and kiss each cheek. It almost made him want to weep at the intimacy of it in the fucking backroom of Babylon. He heard a condom rip open and the snap of the tube of lube. Next thing he knew he was impaled against the wall, his face pressed against the concrete and his hands splayed out to the side.

"Oh God," he whimpered at the exquisite pain.

Brian stayed still for a moment. "Ready?" he asked and Justin nodded, not wanting to expend any energy to form words.

Brian withdrew part way and drove in hard. They both grunted at the impact. Their coupling was going to be hard and fast. They had both been aroused several times during their dances, but had fought it off. Now they would waste no time in finding mutual release. Brian thrust in his usual rhythm that suited them both so well. Justin took everything he had to offer and did some movements of his own that he knew drove Brian wild. Before long they were both crying out their orgasms as they leaned together spent and satisfied … for now.

"Come home," Brian ordered as he helped Justin roll his leather pants back up.

"What about Rue?"

"He can look after himself … and I bet he won't have one fifteenth the fun we do."

Justin giggled. He hoped Rue would be all right, but the guy hadn't even told him he was leaving, so fuck him. Justin had better things to do, so he took Brian's hand and they made their way out to the coat check.