- Text Size +

 

“Good Morning, Mr. Taylor-Kinney.”  Justin said as his hand slid down Brian’s body until he found one of his favorite things in the world.  “What do you have for me this morning?”


Before Justin knew what was happening. Brian had pinned him to the mattress with one of his legs over Brian’s shoulder while the other was pinned down to the sheets.  Brian came at an angle and slid in, rubbing Justin’s prostate the whole time. Because of this advantage Brian began rubbing Justin’s perineum which nearly sent him through the roof milking his prostate from the inside and outside had his entire body convulsing as he shouted.  Brian quickly covered Justin’s mouth with his own to quiet him. “Sssshhhh. Do you want to wake up Tina? I don’t think we want her to join us, do we?”


“Can we go back to, WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO TO ME AND WHY HAVEN’T YOU DONE IT BEFORE????!”


Brian slid up beside him.  “I was worried you might get bored so I did a little research.  It said that would get anyone’s attention. Maybe someday you can give me a demonstration.”


“I could give you a demonstration right now if you like.”


Just as Justin tried pushing Brian to the mattress there was a knock on the door.  “You didn’t just kill each other did you?” It was Tina’s voice which included a giggle. “I know you are sort of officially still on your honeymoon and it is only 7:00 am but obviously you are awake even though you are ignoring me.  Alice said breakfast would be ready at 7:30. See you downstairs, if Justin can walk.”


“She really needs to move next to Gus at the other end of the hall,” Brian said as he got up and headed to the shower.  Justin joined him in the shower. ”So you’re really going to meet with Tina this morning instead of staying with me?”


“Oh, poor baby!  I promise 2 hours tops and the rest of my day is yours to do with me what you please or let me demonstrate the effect of your new trick on you.  And I do mean I am up for anything! It’s our last few days that we will be able to spend the whole day at home together. I do know Tina needs an outlet and she really does have some great skills on the computer.”


“I do understand.  The mother of your child needs your attention. Don’t like it but understand it.”

They both realized they had been standing under the water for sometime just holding each other.  “We better hurry up or we will be later for breakfast.” As Brian washed Justin’s back and drifted lower, he ran the soap between his legs sending a shiver through him still feeling a tingle from earlier.


Justin quickly reciprocated and they rinsed and dried off.  They both pulled on T shirts and shorts before heading downstairs.  


Tina, John and Tony were already digging into a stack of pancakes.  There were plates of bacon and scrambled eggs. Justin’s stomach rumbled loud enough for everyone to hear it and Tina said, “Sounds like you have worked up an appetite.” He glared at her and then smiled.  He was a bit embarrassed for totally losing it earlier. He had really yelled. He sat and started scooping food on his plate and passing it to Brian who helped himself.


Brian looked over at Tony, “So what are you up to today, Tony? I know these three are going to start some project.”


“I have a summer class to register for. I am excited to actually attend a class on campus and now that I got my international license John said I could drive his car each day it that is alright with you.”


“No problem.  John can always drive one of the other vehicles if he needs to go somewhere. What class are you taking?”  He told all of them how excited he was to take a beginning class of Hotel Management. It was an overview to see if it was something that was a good fit for him. Brian remembered his excitement when he got to campus.  He was sure Tony would do well. He was a very congenial young man.


“John, are you taking any classes this summer?”


“No, I am scheduled for the fall classes.  There was a prerequisite I needed and it wasn’t offered this summer.”


“That’s why,” Justin stated, “I think he could help Tina.  He has a great eye for marketing. He must take after someone else in the family” Justin leaned over and slid his hand into Brian’s lap as he kissed him. “Hey, Brian, do you have any companies you represent that are just getting started?  A company that might need a logo developed?”


“As a matter of fact, I do.  I am helping them out because it is a company  that plans to donate a minimum of 50% of all their profits to Vic’s House.  They are starting a line of bags. Messenger bags, backpacks, that kind of thing that are stylish but not overly gender specific.  Let me check with them after breakfast and see if I can share some of their information with you. Tina, if you come up with something they like, I will pay you for your work and you will get all the credit.  If you come up with something it will actually help me in advertising it. Logos are not something I have hired for.”


Justin and Tina both sat up growing more interested. When Brian had finished talking Tina got up and walked around the table.  She kissed Brian on the lips, longer than was appropriate but still with gratitude. Justin than got up and walked over to Brian’s chair.  Instinctively he scooted his chair back and Justin sat down. Very soon the other four at the table were getting a bit uncomfortable. About the time Alice was going to say something Justin dropped his head onto Brian’s chest and the way Brian pulled him in was too endearing to give them a bad time.    


Justin got up to help clear the table. “I’ll go make that call.” He kissed Justin’s cheek as he walked past.


Tony was the next to stand.  “I should go. I don’t want to be late for the registration.  Classes start on Monday.”


John stood and kissed him. “Do you know what time you will be home?”  


“I don’t.  It said something about meeting classmates and getting to know your team. I am not sure what that will mean.”


“Just let me know if you are coming home later than 3:00.  I don’t care if you are out longer I just don’t want to worry about you if you are busy at the school.’


“Mio Amore, I will let you know.” Wrapping his long arms around John’s neck he murmured something in Italian that John seemed to understand.  He kissed him and sprinted out the door.


“What did he just say to you?”


“Il mio cuore è solo tuo.  Sorry my Italian is nonexistent. It means my heart is yours.”


Poor Tina, sighed. “You are all going to kill me. I’ll be in my room when you are ready to come up.”


Justin watched her as she walked up the stairs.  He quietly said, “I wish there was something I could do for her but we all know she is hazardous to all of us. And John, I hope I didn’t throw you into something working with her but I think  you two would do well together. I know you will let me know if I need to talk to her.”

“I am pretty sure I can handle her myself.  I’m not a silly kid fall for her tricks.” He smiled.  “I’ll be fine, Justin, and thanks for suggesting I help.  I think it will be a lot of fun.”


At 8:45 Brian came out of his office with a stack of papers.  Justin was still in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee. Brian dropped the papers on the counter in front of him and Justin leaned against him.  Brian brought his lips Justin’s ear. If you aren’t done by 11:00 I’m coming in there, stripping you, and taking you right on her bed.”


Justin turned in his arms.  “Yes, my dear.” He ground his hips into Brian’s assuring him he was as eager as Brian was. “Thank you for helping Tina.”


“Hey if she is as good as you think she is she will help me out and I may be able to find her something in Kinnetik NYC. She shouldn’t stay here after.  I don’t think it would be good for any of us.”


“I agree completely.  I am hoping this will help her focus and feel independent.”


“Sunshine, you are amazing.”  He dropped his forehead on Justin’s.  “I love you.”


“I love you, too, Baby. Now the quicker I go the quicker I will be done.” He bound  up the stairs.


Tina’s door was open and Justin looked in.  The room really was crowded with the computer and desk in here.  Maybe they could find a different room for her. He thought of the room over the media room.  They had never used it but it could easily be set up for Tina. It had its own bath and was right by the backstairs which would be close to Alice when she moved in.  It was big enough to have the bed, a couple chairs, and still have space for the desk and maybe a table to work on. He was sure it would be a simple job. Tina came out of the bathroom. “Hey, are those papers from Brian?”


Justin had forgotten he was even holding them.  “Oh, ya, I haven’t looked at them yet. I was just noticing how cramped this room is now.”


“It is a little bit I guess.”


“I was thinking maybe the room at the top of the backstairs would be good.  It is at least double this size. You could have a table with your desk for work space and a couple comfortable chairs as you will want to be comfortable. And Alice would be just down the steps.”


“Are you sure that wouldn’t be too much work?  It would be nice to have a little more room. And face it, you and Brian need more space”


“Tina, I’ll admit we thought about that but we want what is best for you.”


“Hey, guys, what do we have?”  John walked in.


“You’re just in time.  We haven’t looked at Brian’s papers yet.  The three of them started throwing ideas out and Tina started working something up.



Tony drove to the nearby college where he was taking his summer class.  He had to admit his was nervous but he was also very excited. He loved John but he hadn’t made any other friends yet.  Walking into the class he estimated there between 35 and 40 students here. They sat down and got their syllabus for the upcoming weeks.  And then they were divided into groups of five or six. The professor suggested they spend an hour or so together just to get to know each other.  Tony’s group consisted of 3 females and 3 males. They all took turns sharing about their families and why they were taking the class. When Tony told them where he lived they all seemed to know the house.  It was the biggest estate in the area. He told them he lived in a smaller house but he was sure they could work at his place or even at the pool. Tony felt good as he headed to his car. One of the girls from his group, Grace,  ran up to him just before he got in the car.


“Tony, do you think you could give me a ride home?  It is only about a mile or 2 out of your way.”

“Sure, that is no problem.  You don’t have a car?”


“No, my mom needs our car for work and we only have one.  I can take the bus but I just missed one and the next one doesn’t come for over half an hour.” Grace said.


“Please, let me help you.” He opened the door and shut it  for her.



At 10:55 Justin left Tina and John working on the logo.  He was impressed at what they had gotten done already and most of it was Tina’s ideas.  She was very talented. Justin started thinking about his baby. He hoped he or she had some artistic interests.  He thought it was likely. He was so into his own thoughts he ran right into Brian. “Where was your head?” Brian started walking Justin backwards to their room as he started unbuttoning Justin’s shorts.


“I was thinking about our baby.  I was thinking I hoped they liked art.”


Brian stopped and pulled Justin close. “Of course your child will be artistic and you will have him or her helping when they are young and give them their own art supplies at the studio.  And I can’t wait to hang pictures on my wall at work like I do with Gus’.”


They continued into their room and shut the doors.  Justin’s pants, having been opened earlier, dropped to the floor. “So, what did you plan for us?”


“Right now, I have no plans other than to get you out of your clothes and me as deep inside you as I can.”

“I think I can accommodate that.”  In one swift pull Justin had Brian’s pants around his ankles quickly followed by Brian’s briefs.  He dropped to his knees and began licking, nipping, grazing Brian’s manhood. Soon Brian was swaying, having a hard time keeping his balance.  Pulling Justin to his feet he removed Justin’s shirt and then his own.


Brian looked at his beautiful husband.  There was never enough time to just look at him.  Soon Brian was skimming his hands down Justin’s body.  Brian’s mouth slid down Justin’s body. His tongue wrapped around his nipples, one at a time.  He pushed Justin backwards until he was laying on the bed. Now Justin noticed several thing on the bedside table.  Brian picked up a small prostate vibrator. After lubing it up, Brian positioned it so it pressed against Justin’s prostate. Brian kneeling between Justin’s legs.  He propped Justin’s heels on the edge of the mattress giving Brian full access. He be began licking Justin from just below the vibrator to the underside of the scrotum.  Brian used as much pressure as he could with his tongue and held on to Justin’s hips as tightly as he could as Justin began bucking and furiously. Just as Justin thought he was going to go insane Brian pulled the vibrator out and replaced it with his own throbbing cock. They rode wave after wave until they collapsed on the bed.


After napping about half an hour they went down and scavenged some lunch in the refrigerator.  “I could get you something,” Alice said “Tina just went up for a nap and John headed out to the studio to take care of your business.” She smiled at Justin.


‘That’s ok. We can take care of our meal.  We are just getting some things to take with us.”  They threw together a couple sandwiches, grabbed some strawberries, whipped cream, peanut butter, and a sliced an apple.


“Seriously, are you going to eat lunch or play with your food?”


“I seriously hope both!” Brian said as they headed upstairs.  


“Dinner is at 6:30”  Alice called after them.



Grace gave directions as they left the college.  It really wasn’t very far out of his way. He pulled up to a rundown house.  “Do you want to come in? I know it is not as fancy as you are used to but I can give you a soda.”


“Sure, I would like that,” Tony looked at his watch remembering his promise to John.  “Please excuse me. I need to text mio amore.” Tony quickly texted John letting him know he would be home in about an hour.


“I don’t speak Italian but I think amore is love.” Grace looked at Tony.


“Yes, my love.  I promised to let him know what time I would be home.”


Grace tried to hide her surprise.  “Oh, your love is a man.?”


“Is that a problem?”


“Oh, no, not at all.  I just didn’t realize….I know that sounds really bad but I usually get a feeling…” Tears came to her eyes.


“Oh, my,” Tony put his arms around Grace. “I can not stand to see a woman cry.  Did I do something?”


After a minute, Grace took a deep breath.  “I am sorry. I invite you in and end up crying on you. I dated the same guy through high school and right after graduation he broke up with me.  And you are so nice and cute, I thought maybe….”


“You are a beautiful and sweet woman.  You will find amore again. If I was not with John I would love to take you out.”


“So you date…”


“I date who I like. I don’t care if they are boy or girl. I care if I am happy around them. And if I was not with John I would be asking you out, sweet Grace.”


Before Tony left he told Grace he would pick her up on Monday morning so she didn’t need to take the bus.  As Tony pulled away Grace had a smile on her face and a plan forming in her mind.


John told Alice he and Tony would be eating at their place tonight.  Alice lifted an eyebrow. “Come on, Alice. Yes, we are always careful which is a bit weird since neither of us has been with anyone else...well, not since he moved here.”


“John, always play safe.  I know neither of you expect to be unfaithful but, trust me, things can happen, planned or unplanned.”


“We will, Alice.  Can I tell you something?” John looked around to make sure Tina wasn’t nearby. “I am a little nervous about Tony taking classes.  He is going to meet so many people and he loves that. I have never been that comfortable with new people but he was so excited. What if he finds someone new?”


Alice could see John was really scared about this.  She put an arm around John and felt him tighten up a bit.  He was never comfortable with her doing that because his mother had never done it.  “John, I hope you know you can always come to me and I can promise I won’t tell anyone what you bring to me in confidence.  And John, I won’t judge you. But if you would ask I will give you my opinion and in this case, just be honest with Tony. He knows you love him.”  She smiled at him. “So what do you have planned for dinner?”


“I bought all the ingredients for his pasta sauce so I thought we would make that together.”


“That sounds perfect and, John, talk to him.  Tell him how you feel. And,” she pulled a cheesecake out of the fridge, “Take a couple of pieces for dessert.”  


For the first time John gave her a genuine hug and a heartwarming smile. “Thanks, Alice.”



Alice had dinner ready but was not staying.  She talked to Tina who said she would eat in her room, getting so involved in her project she wanted to keep going so Alice set up a table on the patio for Brian and Justin.  She just has to spoil them a bit. They had reinforced her belief in real love. She had candles on the table with a lighter next to it. Tina had her food and Alice had the salads on the table.  When she heard the men coming down she slipped out the back door.


“Hey, Alice, is dinner about…….” Justin stopped as he realized Alice wasn’t there.  He noticed the candle burning on the patio and then the note on the counter.


‘Your salads are on the patio and plates are in the oven.  Dessert is in the refrigerator. Tina is eating in her room and the boys are eating at their house.  Enjoy the full moon.’


“Do you realize what that wonderful woman did for us?  She is definitely getting a raise when we make final arrangements for her to be the nanny.” Justin said as Brian snagged him and pulled him close.


“Does that mean we can fool around while we eat?”  Brian latched onto Justin’s ear and bit hard enough to send a shudder through him.  He knew he was hypersensitive right now. If he had counted correctly they had made love five times today.  And he was not complaining but he did need a little break.


“Actually, I think it means our hands can touch.  Our lips can touch and our lips can touch our hands but other than that no touching. I just need a couple hours of relaxation and then I will be ready for….” He stepped into him and reached around caressing his cheeks, “some activity.  Looks like there is even wine out there for us.” He took Brian’s hand, entwining their fingers and leading him outside.



Tony had arrived at 4:00 pm like he had told John he would.  When he heard what John had planned he started making sauce immediately.  The longer it simmered the better. As the sauce simmered they talked about their day.  They both were very excited. John told Tony all about the logo project that Brian had hooked them up with.  They talked about the ideas Tina and Justin had and how once I design was decided on he would help Brian with marketing Tina’s new company.  By then they hoped to have a name for it and Brian was thinking about offering her a job out of his New York office where she would be able to get more work.  


Tony was very enthusiastic about the project.  Jokingly he said, “Will Tina behave herself?”


“She has so far.”  He smiled at Tony. “Maybe having something else to focus on will help. I have to say I do feel sorry for her.  She’s very nice and attractive. She should be out having fun. Pregnant or not she doesn’t have to stay home but I think she feels secure here.  She doesn’t seem to have any friends and she hasn’t told her family. Right now we are all she has. And when she leaves she leaves the baby.”


“You are so sweet, Mio Amore.”


“So how was your day? What kind of groups did you get divided into?”


“There is a group of 6 of us.  We will be working together for the 6 weeks of class.  We will be setting up a mock hotel together. I hope everyone stays as positive as they were today.  I gave one of the girls, Grace, a ride home. She lives nearby and does not have a car. I told her I would gladly pick her up and take her home each day.  It is right on the way anyway.”


“Now who is being sweet?”


“Why don’t you let me find out?” Tony said as he slid to the floor.  He unbuttoned John’s pants and slid his hands in taking out John’s already responding cock. As Tony’s warm mouth lowered onto it John leaned against the counter so he didn’t fall over. Tony’s skills had increased tenfold since they moved in together.  John didn’t last long before giving Tony an appetizer.


John pulled Tony to his feet and kissed him.  “I love you, Baby.” They held each other for a few minutes but soon their stomachs were growling loudly.


As Tony finished making the meal John set the table.  They didn’t have alcohol in the house often because neither of them were legal yet although he would be soon. They were having red wine tonight.  He wasn’t sure anyone knew but it was his birthday next week and he would be 21. Birthdays were never a big thing. His grandma would usually bake a cake and they would give him things he needed like new shoes or a backpack.  He wasn’t expecting anything this year. He didn’t care he was happier this year then he could remember being. That was all the gift he needed. He had Tony in his life.


John snapped out of it when he felt arms wrap around him.  “Where were you? You didn’t seem to hear me at all.” John turned to face Tony.


“I am sorry.  I was just thinking about how happy I am here, with you.  How great Uncle Brian and Justin have been. Alice is like the mom I wish I had. I can tell she cares about us with no strings attached.  And now with a baby coming to the house, it will be so much fun.” They stood there looking at each other when Tony realized his pasta was boiling over.  


Tony rushed to the stove and finished the meal. As they ate dinner they both talked about the summer ahead and everything they hoped to do. The rest of the night they shared the couch and watched a movie. When the movie finished they stood outside for a few minutes looking at the full moon before going upstairs to share their bed for the night.




Brian and Justin enjoyed the spring evening.  It really was beautiful. They enjoyed the wonderful meal.  With Justin’s imposed rules there were lots of touches and caresses.  After finishing the main course they moved to a glider made for two and  sat side by side. Brian pulled Justin close. “I know I am breaking the rules but I promise to behave myself.”  Justin smiled. He had cut a large wedge of cheesecake for them to share. After giving Brian a bite he took one himself letting the spoon slide slowly over his tongue which lay between his lips. He then pressed his lips over the spoon and pulled it out the rest of the way. Brian groaned audibly after watching that.


“Would you like another bite?” Justin offered a forkful to Brian.  If you promise to eat another bite just like the last one.” Justin fed the bite to Brian but this time he licked off the fork and took another bite but this time leaned forward. Putting his hand behind Brian’s neck he pulled him closer and slid the bite from his mouth to Brian. Brian deepened the kiss and slipped his tongue into Justin’s mouth.  Brian’s hand slid into Justin’s lap and began massaging. “That is not my hand or my mouth.”


“Sometimes you play unfair.”  Brian said and he sipped his wine.


“But I always play.”  Justin kissed Brian again.  As they separated Justin pointed to the sky.  Just over the treeline a beautiful glowing moon was appearing.  Justin turned so he could lean his back to Brian’s chest. Brian adjusted to accommodate.  


Brian dropped his mouth to Justin’s ear.  “But you don’t play fair.” He nuzzled into Brian’s neck just inhaling his scent.  “I love you so much, Sunshine.” They sat there as the moon rose getting heat from each other as the night cooled.                          


As the moon was high in the sky, Justin stood and offered Brian his hand.  Brian stood and cocooned Justin in his body. Their kiss said so much about them as they drank from each other’s very spirit.


Justin took charge and led them to their room. He started shedding his clothes and taking Brian’s off at the same time.  Justin was taking charge and Brian enjoyed that. He was so cute when he got bossy. Justin playfully swatted Brian’s bare ass,  “Shower, we are both cold and…..” Justin brought his nose close to Brian, “On second thought your smell like sex. I love the smell of our sex. I think we need to add a bit to that.”

Justin took a belt off one for their robes and quickly put a slipknot on an end.  He slipped it around Brian’s neck and gently pulled him to the bed. “Come on, it has been a while since I put you in your place.”  Justin tugged on the belt making it a little tighter. Brian came a long with a quizzical look on his face. “Lay down, on your back, now!”  He gave another little yank to the belt. Now Brian was taking this a little more serious. He had expected the knot to become loose by now but it just got tighter.  Brian laid down as instructed. Quickly, Justin had tied his hands to the headboard. They always had scarves there but rarely used them. No one was ever trying to get away.  


Justin straddled Brian.  He leaned down and kissed Brian as he pulled the belt a bit tighter.  Brian thrashed a bit as his face got a bit red. “Justin, what are you doing?”  Brian said raspily with a bit of fear in his voice.


Justin let the belt go a bit looser as he looked into Brian’s eyes.  “You trust me, don’t you, Baby?” Brian nodded. “Then enjoy yourself.”  He leaned over and kissed him again. As he did he tightened the belt a bit again. Justin could feel Brian’s erection pressing against his ass. He slid down a bit farther so he had more physical contact with the bobbing cock. Justin dragged his fingernails down Brian’s abdomen leaving light scratch marks.  Now he drug his tongue down the same path as Justin watched Brian carefully. He loosened it a bit again. Justin slid farther down and lowered his mouth to Brian’s cock and slowly tightened the belt again. Brian started twitching a little. Part of his reaction was lack of air and the other was nearing ejaculation.  At the last minute Justin grabbed lube and in one smooth motion entered Brian. Justin tightened the loop once more and this time Brian erupted all over Justin and Justin emptied himself into Brian. Immediately, he loosened the belt and the scarves. Brian’s nerves were frayed. “Can you take one more thing?” Brian nodded as he still gained his full breath again.  Justin went back down to Brian’s ass. Justin inserted a finger and slowly started stroking Brian’s prostate. With his other hand he stroked Brian in the same manner Brian had done to him this morning. By the time Brian was done yelling Justin was sure he needed to go calm Tina down.


It was nearly a half hour before Brian was breathing normally again.  Laying next to him Justin ran his hand down Brian’s chest stopping at his flat stomach.  Brian’s muscles still reacted to the touch. “Are you alright, Brian? Was it too much?”


“Oh….my…...god. I was just ready to pass out and you…..Let me guess, you did some research.”


“I know you are Ok but are you Ok with what I did?”


“Sunshine, it was amazing.   Not every night but trust me, I want it again.” He rolled and pinned Justin to the bed.  “I have a question for you, is that the rush you get when I spank you?” Justin just nodded.  “Well, let me oblige!


Brian’s adrenaline was zinging through his veins.  He flipped Justin to his stomach and smacked his bottom, once, twice.  But then he stopped. He laid down next to him. “Sunshine, I…..” Brian took a deep breath, “I just want to hold you, is that Ok?”


Words weren’t needed. Justin faced Brian and slid close to him.  They brushed lips and Justin turned his back to Brian as his arm encircled him. As they drifted off Justin said, “I love you so much, Baby.” And they slept.



Tina laid in bed, not wanting to, but unable to ignore the sounds from across the hall.  She had seen them make love before but that was so tender and emotional. What she heard tonight had to be crazy and insanely hot.  She really did need to move rooms!



The men were at the breakfast table.  It was obvious they all had a wonderful night.  There was an odd mix of humor and flirting going on at the table.  Tina walked into the kitchen and walked over to Brian. She kissed the top of his head.  “Glad to see you are alive. I wasn’t sure a man of your age could handle whatever Justin did to you last night.”  She grinned at his scowl. “Pregnant women need their sleep.”


“That reminds me, Brian.  I forgot to mention this last night,” Justin shot Tina a warning look.  “Now that Tina has a computer desk in her room it is really cramped. I was thinking the room at the top of the backstairs would be perfect for her.  It is very large and it has a bathroom. It would be close to Alice. I am sure we have some furniture we can put in there so she has a comfortable place to sit.  It would be like her own little apartment minus the kitchen.” He winked that only Brian could see it.


“I think that is a great idea. Tony and John, do you think you could help with that today?  I will make it worth your while.” Brian responded.”


Tony looked at Brian.  “You do so much for me I would never expect anything from you for helping the family.”


Brian patted the younger man on the shoulder.  “And that is why I like having you around. You are part of our family.  I know you have a great family in Italy but you will always be part of ours too. And remember you two should really start planning for a trip for later this summer.  Remember that was your Christmas gift from us. You can spend a week or two with your family and then the two of you can go to our villa in Ibiza for a week.” Tony and John grew excited and promised they would check into it today.  


As everyone cleared their dishes from the table, it was set up they would start moving furniture after lunch giving Tina some time to pack up a few things that would need to be moved separately.  Brian went to do a few things in the office so Justin decided to see if Tina needed any help. He grabbed a laundry basket thinking it would be an easy way to move things.


Justin tapped on Tina’s door. “Hey, do you need any help moving some of your stuff?  I brought the trusty clothes basket. I figured we could move things with it and you are not allowed to lift much.”  


“That’s great, thanks.  I had a couple boxes in the the closet from when I moved in so we should be able to get everything in those.”


Justin started clearing off the desk while Tina went into the bathroom to box up her items in there. They worked in silence for a few minutes.  “Justin, can you come in here a minute?” Tina’s voice was calm but had an odd edge to it.


“Be right there.”

“Now, Justin.”  Tina’s tone now worried Justin and he rushed in.


She grabbed his hand and pressed it on her belly.  “Can you feel that? That’s our baby!”


Justin relaxed his hand and ever so softly he felt a flutter under her skin. In a whisper he said, “Wow. That’s my baby. I wish Brian would have been here.”  As he said the words he saw the look on Tina’s face. He wrapped his arms around her.


“I know it’s not our baby.” She said quietly.  “I know this baby is yours and Brian’s but….”


“Oh, Tina, for now you are all that baby has and we can’t thank you enough for what you are doing and I understand that. I can’t imagine what it would be like to have a life growing in me and knowing I would be turning it over to someone else. Even if I thought it was the right thing.” He held her tight. “You are creating our family for us, or I should say adding to it.”


After a few more moments she looked at their reflection in the mirror. “Thanks, but can you give me a few minutes alone. I’m fine really but I just need….”  He kissed her head and left.


Justin rushed into the office not able to wait to tell Brian what just happened.  He catapulted through the door. “You are not going to believe…” Justin stopped and started laughing.  Brian turned, coffee mug in hand with its contents down the front of his shirt. “I hope that wasn’t hot, Sweetheart.”


Brian was in business mode. The tone of his voice was short. “You are lucky it wasn’t! What got you so excited you had to barge in here.”


“I didn’t know I wasn’t allowed ‘in here’. I’m sorry,” he turned deflated.


“Sunshine, wait.”  He got up and walked over to Justin.  He started reaching for him and quickly pulled off his T Shirt before taking him in his arms.  “I’m sorry. Ted was just filling me in on an issue that came up and I was trying to figure out what our next step was.” Wrapping his arms around him he said, “Now, what got you so excited?”


Justin looked up at Brian and softly said, “I just felt our baby move.”  


“You mean ….oh my god…..of course that’s what you meant.  It couldn’t be anything else.” Brian lifted Justin off the floor and spun around.  He set him back down and kissed him. “I remember the first time I was with Lindsay and she let me feel him move.  It was so amazing. She was a lot further along and it was obvious there was a strong baby in there.” He looked at Justin’s face and saw what appeared to be concern.  “What’s wrong?”


“You should have seen her face.  I sometimes forget how hard this has to be on her.  Not just physical but emotionally, too. She kept saying she knew it was the best thing for her and the baby but that doesn’t make it any easier on  her.”


No more was said for some time. They just stood there. Finally Justin said, “I’ll go get you a clean shirt.”


“We could…” Brian smiled at him.


“No, we couldn’t. Tina is packing across the hall but maybe after lunch we can meet out in the studio?”


“I like the way you think.  I have a little more work to finish since Gus will be here tomorrow morning for the weekend.  He will be excited that Tina moved near him. We better give him the talk about personal space.”

“I’m going to help move Tina’s boxes before she tries doing it herself.” They kissed with anticipation of the studio later. “Maybe you should bring the paddle just in case I misbehave.” He threw one of his earth shattering smiles over his shoulder as he walked away.


Packing was complete and Justin insisted on carrying the boxes.  Tina and Justin talked about the furniture layout that would make the most sense for the space.  The desk would be inside the door and then the living area. The bed was going to be tucked in a corner under the eves barely visible from the door.   Tony and John would help her with it after lunch.


Everyone congregated in the kitchen for lunch.  Alice had sandwich fixings as well as chips and a salad.  When they had all sat down Tony looked at Justin and Brian. “I forgot to mention this yesterday.  Do you mind if my group for school came some afternoon to use the pool and work? When I told them where I lived they all seemed to want to visit.”


“That’s fine, Tony.  They probably won’t even need to come in the house.  The pool house has showers and changing rooms. You can load the fridge out there with sodas and water.  Just no alcohol. Even if they are old enough they are not drinking it here and driving.”


“I understand.  Monday I will set up a day with them.”  


Alice spoke up. “If you want to invite them for dinner we could grill burgers for everyone that night.” Alice knew that would be a way for John to meet his classmates and feel more secure.


“I’ll let you know. Thank you.”  He gave Alice a hug.


Tina and John also got up and went upstairs to start the move.  Brian put a hand on Tony and John’s shoulders. “Don’t let her carry anything heavier than a pillow. Or you will answer to us.” He pointed to Justin and himself.


“I’m headed to the studeo.  If you come out later, maybe in half an hour or so, I will should you some new things.”  Justin headed to the door.


Under her breath, Alice said, “Don’t think you have grown anything new in the last 4 hours.”


Brian headed down the hall to his office.


Tony and Justin moved furniture from the bedroom closest to the new room on Justin’s suggestion.  Once the bed was set up Tina checked which mattress she liked better. She couldn’t tell the difference so they didn’t have to switch them around.  They moved the bedside tables and the dresser. They brought the chest of drawers and left it near the front of the room to use for her work supplies.  The computer and desk were moved in with a small table for work space. Lastly, they went to the building where Tina’s furniture was stored and the got her two chairs. Tony ran out to get a footstool.  Tina started rearranging a chair when John stopped her. “Do you want Brian to kill me?” He put his hands on her shoulders to move her aside. He realized she leaned against him for a second longer than was necessary and he ran his hands down her arms reflexively. Their eyes met for a moment but they both  looked confused and went on their way. Tina figured it was her hormones. John felt protective of her. She was carrying his new cousin.



Brian had snuck in the playroom and picked up a couple things.  They really did need to move these things upstairs soon. There really wasn’t must there to move.  Tony and John had borrowed some things and they had most of it in their own room since they hadn’t had that kind of company in months.  He found a riding crop he forgot they had. He was fairly sure it was never used. He also grabbed a couple scarves. He went out the laundry room door and cut across the yard toward the studio.  


Brian walked in as quietly as he could and set down the crop on a table.


“What the hell do you think you’re doing?”  Justin was startled by Brian’s voice.


“Painting.”


“Since when do you paint in the nude?”


“I didn’t want to get paint on my clothes.  It’s easier to wash me. Why are you still standing way over there? Justin swung his pelvis at Brian.  Brian felt his cock twitch especially when Justin turned his back to him and stuck his ass out. Brian took a step closer.  He glanced around the room and noticed the open staircase. That would work just fine. He walked over wrapped an arm around Justin’s waist from the front and started moving him backward fast enough to through him off balance.  Justin had to grab for Brian or fall backward.


Brian half drug him to the staircase.  He slipped a scarf between the spindles on the railing and tied a knot on each end.  “Hold on to the ends and don’t let go unless I give you permission.” Brian came closer and pulled out the other scarf and tied it as a blindfold. He went back to the table where he dropped the crop.  He picked it up and started walking around the studio. He moved some small things just to make noise. Everytime he moved something Justin turned his head toward the sound.


Justin shuffled back and forth. The look of anticipation was growing on Justin’s face.  Brian moved closer and tapped Justin’s feet apart until they were about four feet apart.  The first swing whistled through the air and landed just below Justin’s ass. Justin let out a cry in surprise and pain. Brian started tapping that amazing backside with the end of the crop.  It was hard enough to sting but not hard enough to hurt but the repetitive tapping in the same spot started the nerve endings firing. He then snapped the crop again in the same spot as the first stinging blow causing Justin to whimper again.  Brian than started on the second ass cheek just like the first. Again he started the constant tapping until Justin couldn’t stand still. He wanted to shuffle from one foot to the other but at the distance they were at it was impossible.


“You are going to have to tell me when you have had enough, Sunshine.”  Brian saw a comb laying on a table and grabbed it. He slowly drug the comb across both the tender ass causing shivers to run through him. He then started the whole process over again, harder than the first time around.  When he had completed the whole second round Justin had tears streaming down his cheek. “Sunshine, you need to tell me when you are done.” He now took the crop and started tapping it on Justin’s penis. His fully erect his cock started twitching.  Brian started a rhythmic tapping on his penis slowly getting stronger each stroke. “Sunshine, please, tell me to stop.” Justin’s whole body was now starting to spasm from the pain but he didn’t say anything yet. Brian had a tear roll down his cheek.  Brian went back to the red ass. He swung laying it across his ass. Once, twice, three times,


“Ok, stop, stop.  STOP.” Justin slumped but still didn’t let go of the scarf.  “Now, I want you now, right here, right now. Brian slid his pants down, grabbed the lube,and used it generously.  He wrapped an arm around Justin’s waist helping to steady him and he thrust in once twice, three. Justin’s entire body began to shake as he began ejackulating.  His body was racked with wave after wave as Brian filled him. Justin still hung on to the scarf. Brian pried Justin’s fingers loose from the scarf and took off the blindfold.  He scooped Justin up and carried him to the sofa in the back. He lay him there on his stomach and began rubbing his special lavender oil into Justin’s throbbing cheeks. He was still weeping quietly.


“Sunshine, why didn’t you stop me?  Why didn’t you tell me to stop?” He continued to rub in the oil as Justin’s whimpers quieted.  


Justin stood on shaky legs and raised his ass high in the air again. “I want more.”


Brian took his tongue and slowly ran it down the valley between the hot cheeks. He slowly started thrusting his tongue in and out rhythmically and reached around stroking Justin’s already hard cock. Brian squeezed the base of Justin’s cock hard enough to prohibit ejaculation. Brian continued the assault with his tongue.  He exchanged his tongue with his finger and began to stroke his prostate. Although Justin couldn’t release with Brian’s hold he began all the motions of an orgasm. Brian slipped around to Justin’s front and took his cock in his mouth. Brian could barely swallow fast enough. And then he collapsed. Brian laid him on the sofa and joined him there.  Justin’s nerves were still singing through his body and he trembled in his arms. “Sunshine, why?”


“Because the feeling you just gave me.”  He sighed as he shut his eyes. And dozed.  Some time later Justin said, “Baby,” Brian’s eyes fluttered open. “Could you get the ice pack out of the mini fridge.  It’s in the door.” Brian came back with it and Justin took it from him. He pressed against the back of the sofa with the ice pack between him and the sofa.  


Brian started to sit on the floor but Justin took his hand and pulled him to lay next to him. “Kiss me, Baby.”  Brian brought his lips to Justin and tasted him, nibbling his lips and then ravaged them.


“I love you, Sunshine.  I hate when I do that to you but you didn’t tell me to stop.”


“You did what I asked, nothing else. I love you and know you would never hurt me or I would never put myself in that position.” He leaned to Brian and began kissing him again.  His hand slid down Brian and they started a slow, sweet session.



Tony came into Tina’s new room carrying the foot stool and placed it near the chairs.  He walked up to John. “Is there anything else we can do, Tina?”


Tina yawned.  “No, I can finish up.”


“You can finish this later.  You need to nap. You’re tired.” John said.


Tony and John led her to bed.  Tony pulled the top blanket back and John pulled off her shoes.  He noticed her feet were a little swollen. He rubbed them a little and then guided them under the blanket. Tony pulled the blanket up.  They each kissed her cheek and left her.


They walked down the steps side by side.  At the bottom of the step John pinned Tony to the wall.  John grabbed Tony’s crotch and began massaging it. For some reason John needed to take control.  His feelings were all over today and he didn’t know why. He loved Tony and he didn’t doubt it but he started to wonder what it was like to be with a woman, someone you care about, not just a quick fuck.


John pressed his hips tightly to the wall.  His need was evident. They slipped into the playroom  dropping on the bed. They made love with an intensity the wiped John’s questions away.


It was nearly dinner time when Brian helped Justin dress.  He said he could do it himself but Brian insisted. Justin sat on the sofa for a moment and wasn’t sure how he would make it through dinner but he would.  Brian felt bad enough already. He hadn’t thought about Brian’s reaction when he pushed himself to a new level. It was his own fault he hurt but Brian was taking all the blame on himself.


Justin couldn’t help but cringe when he stood up and of course, Brian saw it.  “I will never do that again. Never!” He was near to tears.


Justin wrapped his arms around Brian.  “I am so sorry. I should have never taken it that far.  I wanted to see how much I could take but I didn’t think of you.  It wasn’t your fault.”


“It was my fault.  I should have never taken it that far even with you wanting it.  You had too many endorphins running through you to think straight.  Can you walk? Do we need to come up with a cover story? You slipped on the stairs?  Gus is coming and he will notice.”


“You’re right. Ya, I slipped coming down the stairs and ended up landing really hard a couple steps down.”


“I meant what I said.  Never again like that. NEVER.”



At dinner if any of the others suspected anything they didn’t say it.  They all showed concern and Alice wanted to check him out. He had to prove everything had normal range of motion for her and then she made up and ice pack.  She also suggested Brian rub his shoulder and back muscles. Justin was so tense from the pain he was going to have tight muscles. She suggested the hot tub too.  While everyone else helped in the kitchen Brian helped Justin into swim trunks and helped him to the spa. After a few minutes Brian did see Justin relax a bit. He was floating in the water with Brian supporting his head and shoulders. Looking up into his face, Justin could still see the worry there. “Brian, stop it! It is not your fault and as far as everyone is concerned my ass took a beating falling down the stairs.”


He flipped in the water and stood on his knees.  He slid Brian’s knees apart far enough that he could slide close.  “I can tell you it won’t be long,” He reached between Brian’s legs and slid his hands up the swim trunks.  “In fact, very soon.’ He slid his body up Brian’s, leaving his hands inside the trunks. Brian moaned as Justin stroked him under his ball sack and he moaned.


“Are you sure you are up to this?”


“Trust me, I am up….boy am I up.  Everytime I feel a little pain I think of you and when I think of you I want you as deep in me as you can get and I am thinking that may need to happen VERY soon.  He looked to see the family right on the other side of the French doors and smiled I cleaver smile. “Think we can do this here, now?”


Brian felt a challenge now.  He slid Justin’s trunks off and slid his own off. He sat on them so they didn’t float to the top.  “Do you think it will work facing me or will you need to turn around?”


“Come forward a bit so I can get my legs behind you.”  Brian came forward a bit so he was half reclining. Justin slid his legs behind and with Brian’s help he slid onto Brian’s partially erect cock. Justin did flinch as his cheeks were spread. Brian pulled Justin to him.”


“Just relax against me. Are you comfortable?” Justin nodded as he could feel Brian growing inside him. As Justin started making very small circles with his hips Brian groaned and Justin could feel him growing inside him. He leaned forward and brushed his lips on Brian’s throat. He ran his tongue up to his ear and drug his teeth over his ear lobe.  Both men shivered a bit needing more movement between them. Brian slid down just a bit farther and then he started to thrust his hips. Justin began to lean back and using his legs drew himself closer to Brian until they both arched, shuttered and Justin fell against him. Slipping their trunks back on Brian ascended the steps first and then offered his hand to Justin as he came up the steps.  Brian held him close and kissed him before wrapping a towel around his waist and one around his shoulders. The then did the same for himself. Tony and John headed to their place and Alice left and Brian and Justin entered the house. All greeted each other and said fair wells.


Brian and Justin went up the backstairs and knocked on Tina’s door.  “Come in!” Justin and Brian walked in to Tina’s new space. It looked very comfortable.  The office space was functional with room for 2 to work at a time. There was a seating area with a TV and then her bed tucked in the back.  


“It looks great!  What do you think?”  Justin turned to Tina.


Tina had a look on her face that Justin thought he recognized from this morning.  He grabbed Brian’s hand and quickly drug him over to her. He placed Brian’s hand on Tina’s belly with a nod from her. Brian was speechless.  He looked at Tina and she smiled. He took his free hand and reached toward Justin, pulling him close. He leaned down and kissed Justin. In a moment they forgot Tina was standing there. Brian’s hand left Tina and went behind Justin.  Leaning to Justin’s ear, “That’s our baby in there.” Justin nodded as they both had tears on their cheeks. Tina, too, had tears running down her cheeks but for different reasons.



Justin and Brian crawled into bed.  Brian rubbed more lotion into Justin’s bruised backside. It was turning a deep purple.  Brian laid kisses all over his sore ass and slowly he relaxed and slid into a peaceful sleep. Brian put a protective arm around him and fell asleep.


Morning came quickly and Brian woke up early and looked at the damage he caused.    He grabbed his phone and punched in a few things. He then slowly started massaging Justin’s shoulders and worked his way to his back and then lower back.  Justin rolled over very slowly. “Morning and don’t ask how I am. I am getting up and taking the hottest shower I can stand and then I am going to get ready to see our son.


Brian followed him into the shower.  Justin gave him a dirty look. “Sunshine, I am just going to help you wash your back.  I am not planning on trying anything with you.” Brian gently soaped his back and very gently his ass.  He leaned over kissed his neck and started stepping out.


Justin reached for his hand and pulled him back.  “I’m sorry,” he said to Brian. “Yes, I am really hurting and I am mad, not at you, at myself.  I love you but I think I need a little space.” Brian slipped out.


Brian dressed and went to the kitchen.  He remembered Alice was coming sometime this afternoon just to make them dinner and had tomorrow off.  He made coffee and pulled out some rolls. He thought he heard something and realized the boys were coming up.  Maybe they would make breakfast. Tony took charge and made eggs, sausage, and warmed the crescents with melted butter. He served them with jam and honey.


“Is Justin Ok? John asked as they sat down to eat.  


“He is very sore and needed some space.  He’ll be ok in a day or two.


Tina came down and headed for the coffee pot. “Didn’t the doctor say no caffeine?”  Brian said as she scowled at him. “You are the second person who looked at me like that today.”  Tina grabbed a glass of milk and sat by the table.


Tony dished out some food for her and set the plate in front of her.  “Here you are, sweety.”


As they were finishing breakfast Justin moved slowly into the kitchen.  As they all started to talk to him he raised his hand and they all quieted down. He poured some coffee and leaned against the counter.  Brian got up and dished up some eggs and sausage for him and put a roll on the plate. He brought it to Justin by the counter. He kissed Justin’s temple and walked away. He, also, gave everyone a look that warned them to be quiet.  They all headed up to Tina’s room to see what she had worked on. Brian went to his office and came back. He held two pills out to Justin. “Take them. Don’t argue.” Justin glowered at him but washed them down with coffee. “Gus will be here in 30 minutes.  If you are still hurting this much I think you should just stay in the room. I am hoping those will take the edge off enough. Don’t be a hero today. Gus is old enough to understand you are hurt. He would never understand I did it to you.” Brian started walking away.


Justin reached for him. “Brian, I am just being a bitch. I’m sorry. I am feeling so stupid for doing what I did.”


“In 15 minutes you should feel better.  I will let Gus know you are hurt.”

Brian spent the day at the pool with Gus. When John and Tony joined them, Brian went in the house and ran up the steps. Justin was asleep on the bed.  Brian was really worried about him. He sat on the edge of the bed and brushed his fingers through his hair. “Sunshine, I think I need to take you in. This isn’t normal.”  


Justin reached up and touched Brian’s cheek.  “Actually, I am feeling a lot better. I just fell asleep.  Let’s go find our son. Where did you leave him?”


“He’s at the pool.”


“You left him at the pool by himself?”


“Justin, seriously?  He is there with John and Tony.”


“Well, if we know he is in good hands, come here and join me.” The look on Justin’s face told Brian he had taken more of those pills.  They were basically harmless but if he was right he had taken enough to have a real buzz going right now.


Brian dove over Justin and collected him against him.  Justin nearly attacked Brian and Brian nearly inhaled him.   The kiss was intense and soon both men were having trouble breathing.  Although Brian was careful, hands were everywhere. Justin, being uninhibited from the pain pills,  nearly drove Brian to insanity by just using his hands everywhere and Brian was trying to be so careful.  Justin slid his hand down and grabbed Brian’s stiffened cock. He started stroking and Brian was so close when there was a voice at the door.


“Dad, Daddy, can I come in?”


“One minute, Gus, give us one minute.” Brian said taking deep breaths.  He looked at Justin and Justin nodded. “Come on in Gus.”


Gus totally ignored Brian and gave Justin a hug.  ‘’Are you feeling better?”


“I am feeling much better.  I got some sleep. I think I had a busy week and then took a fall.  I am much better. Thanks, Gus. I am glad you came this weekend. I promise after dinner tonight we will play a game and tomorrow, if you aren’t too sunburned,” He threw a dirty look at Brian, “We can spend time in the pool and grill.  I think your sister and moms are going to join us.”



Gus went to his room and changed while his dads also dressed.  Justin kissed Brian, “We’ll finish that later.”


They spent the evening having dinner and playing board games.  All 6 of them laughed and joked and enjoyed being together. Tina and Gus were sitting next to each other and at one point she looked at Gus.  “Would you like to feel something?”


Gus looked at her funny. She took his hand and put it on her tummy. Gus’ eyes got as big as saucers.  “Is that my….”


“That is your brother or sister playing in my tummy.”  Gus giggled and the game continued.

Gus started yawning and ended up with his head on Tina’s shoulder.  “Hey, Gus, I am really tired, too. How about we head up to bed?” She held out her hand and the two went upstairs.


“We’ll be up in about 10 minutes, Gus, to say goodnight.”  Brian called after him.


Everyone dispersed to their own rooms.  The dads stopped by Gus and found he was already sleeping.


Brian looked at Justin’s face and knew there was nothing going on tonight.  Justin was in pain again so Brian made him take a couple more pain killers and they slept in each other’s arms.



Sunday was just a day of fun.  By 11:00 Lindsay, Mel, and JR were there and everyone was in and out of the pool and hot tub.  They grilled burgers and hot dogs. Alice had salads and chips and there was a cooler full of sodas and another cooler full of adult beverages.


At 3:00 pm Gus left with his family and Justin kind of collapsed in bed.  He really was feeling better. Brian made sure everything was put away in the kitchen and then went looking for Justin.  He found him in bed and landed next to him. Justin’s hand instantly slid down Brian’s body and slid into his briefs. “It seems to me we were in this same position about 24 hours ago. But no one is going to interrupt us tonight.”


Justin straddled Brian and slid his mouth onto Brian’s cock. Justin’s tongue did a dance over the tip and down the shaft.  His hands roamed up Brian’s sides and then drug them down. Brian’s body quivered. “Baby, I’m ready for you. Please.


Brian gently rolled them over and he placed Justin’s legs on his shoulders.  Brian entered him and Brian tried to restrain his movements but soon Brian had lost control and as he plunged all the way in he slapped against Justin’s bruised ass.  Although he flinched Justin climbed higher and higher until they spun over the top. When their breathing and heartbeats returned to normal Justin looked at Brian. “Time for you to sleep, My Love.  You have work in the morning.”


LIstening to each other breathing their souls joined and fell asleep.