- Text Size +


Justin woke up petrified. He’d had a dream that Brian wasn’t there. He reached across the bed and his fingers skimmed Brian’s chest and let out a sigh.  He then felt a bandaged hand tug lightly on his arm and he slid into Brian’s arms.


“Justin, explain the picture to me.”  His voice was warm and calm and his arms were loving and protective.


Justin told him about lunch and the wallet.  He told him about the quick parting kiss. “I am so sorry I didn’t tell you I was having lunch with him.  It’s just that….well, you have been getting upset so easily lately. I enjoy Blake. He is a great guy but that has nothing to do with how much I love you.”


Brian tightened his grip around Justin. “I know I have been unreasonable and you are probably right that it has to do with my family.  Could you call Blake and ask for a recommendation? I just can’t….”


“I am sure he will understand.  He just wants what is best for you, for us.”  Justin looked at the clock. It was only a little after midnight.  “Are you hungry?” Justin asked Brian. “We didn’t eat dinner and I am starving.”


“I could definitely eat.”  He slid down Justin’s body and slid Justin’s flaccid cock into his mouth. Instantly, Justin’s body reacted to the warm, wet mouth that had claimed him.  Brian was so talented in all areas of lovemaking. Within minutes Justin started trembling and then he ejaculated. Brian licked and sucked as Justin emptied himself with a shout of pleasure.


As Brian came back up, Justin claimed his mouth with a savage need to just hold him.  Soon, Brian softly said. “You did say Brinn was away with Alice, right?”


“Yes, sweetheart.  She is either with Alice or Mom.  I am sure if I looked at my phone it would tell me which one has her.  How about a naked midnight snack?”


“I thought I just had one?” He slid his good hand down Justin’s ass feeling the smooth skin.  His fingers slid between the globes and skimmed over Justin’s opening. Justin groaned. “Let’s go have a naked snack and then,” Brian slipped a finger into Justin, “And then we will come back and see what we can do about our other needs.”  He kissed Justin with all the promise of a perfect night.


Brian and Justin went to the kitchen. By the time they got to the kitchen Brian pulled Justin close and again ran his hand down his back to his ass and repeated the insertion several times as he timed it with his tongue entering in and out of Justin’s mouth. Justin nearly collapsed from pleasure. He grabbed onto Brian’s neck to keep from falling down. “Ohhhhhh, god.”Justin sighed.


Brian stepped back slowly. “What do we have to eat?  He turned and washed his hands.


Justin took a deep breath, “Oh, ya, food.”  Justin opened the fridge and threw a couple containers in the microwave.  He led Brian around to one of the stools and took the bandaged hand just to make sure it wasn’t bleeding.  Brian pulled him closer and Justin dropped to his knees and took Brian in his mouth just as they both heard something.


Brian looked toward the hall where he was sure he heard the noise and Alice’s head peaked around the corner.  Brian laid his hand on Justin’s head keeping it down below the counter level.


“Alice, I didn’t think you were home.” Justin’s mouth was around Brian’s swelling cock.


“I decided I wanted to check up on you two.  Where’s Justin?”


“I’m getting some food for us.”


“What happened to your hand?”


“Um….I was a bit upset and put it through the window.” Brian rolled his eyes as Justin worked his tongue around the tip of Brian’s cock.  “Oohhhhhh.”


“Let me see that hand.”


“Justin did a gooood job.”  


Alice reached across the counter and Brian offered his hand and Alice did a quick unwrap and rewrap.  “I am taking a closer look at this tomorrow. I’ll make sure the glass is all out.”


Brian was nearly collapsing in his seat because of Justin.  “Ok,” he squeeked.


“The two of you really need to eat something besides each other.






“Good night, boys.”






Brian shouted as Justin brought him over the edge.






They both heard Alice laugh in her room.






Justin came up.  “Food, I need food.” Brian grabbed him and captured his mouth until they both were out of breath again.






They were both primed for much more but Justin put together a couple plates of food and they brought them upstairs with them.  They did end up eating the food just not in the traditional ways. Things were licked off of almost every inch of their bodies and by the time the food was gone they were both in need of much more.






Brian pulled Justin  against his body. “I think we need to clean up.”






Justin smiled, “Bath or shower?”






“Bath, it’s almost 2 a.m. and I am getting tired.”






“Baby, if you are too tired….”






“I want to fall asleep inside you, even if it is in the tub. I love you, Sunshine, I think I am finally getting back to myself.”






“You have always been you, sweetheart, but i am so glad parts of you are coming back.”






They faced each other in the tub and reached around each other to scrub their backs. They just held each other for a long time. And without a word they stood, dried off quickly and went to the bed.  They spooned together and Brian entered him slowly but then held Justin close. They drifted off to sleep.







The next morning they woke up slowly, enjoying just being in each other’s arms. Around 9:00 a.m. there was a soft knock on the door.  They pulled the blanket up a bit and Brian said, “Come in.”






Jennifer stuck her head in.  “I have someone here who has been saying, ‘Dada’ all morning.”  She came in with Brinn in her arms.






“Dadadada,” Brinn grinned from ear to ear when she saw the men in her life.






Jennifer carried her over to the bed. “Burr, it’s cold in here!  Tuck this little one under the blankets if she stays in here more than a minute or two.”






“Trust me, Jenn, if she stays between  us she will have plenty of heat.”






“Brian, you are incorrigible!  At least you made an honest man out of my son almost a year ago. It is really hard to believe it has been nearly a year since your beautiful wedding. You know if you want to spend some time away I would love have Brinn.”






Brinn heard her name and started saying, “Dadadadada.”






Justin pulled his daughter near  him and she started babbling more. Brian looked for something for her to play with but decided what he had in the bedside table would not be appropriate.






“Thanks for the offer, Mom.  We will decide in the next couple days what we are going to do.  We have a couple weeks yet. I know that isn’t much time.”






Brian spoke up, “I will let you know what we have going with in 48 hours.  I will have something planned for us.”






Justin smiled, “Like a real trip somewhere?  Just the 2 or 3 of us?” As he spoke his hand wandered under the covers to Brian’s crotch.






Brian took in a deep breath. “Yes, and although I will tell your mother, you are going to be surprised.”  He planted a quick kiss on Justin’s lips.






Knowing something was going on Jenn got ready to leave.“Before you two decide to start something else, I need to get to work.”






“Thanks, Mom. Talk to you soon.” And Jennifer disappeared out the door.






The three of them played in the bed for the next half hour.  Brinn giggled at her dads while her dads snuck their hands under and around her to get to each other.  She thought it was a new game and started batting at their hands under the blankets. Soon all three of them were laughing. Brian and Justin lay on their backs while Brinn patted their faces giggling. Both Brian and Justin kissed their daughter and then their lips slipped off her cheeks and met in the middle.  Brinn batted at their faces and pulled at their hair. Then both men started laughing as an aroma filtered their way.






“I’ve got her.  You have anniversary plans to make.  







Justin was so excited as the day went on.  Brian just seemed to have had a weight lifted off his shoulders.  Blake talked to a colleague and he was willing to meet Brian late in the afternoon. He also didn’t seem to mind taking a nap when Justin suggested it.  It may have helped that he reminded him the Brinn was sleeping through the night leaving them more time to play. Late in the afternoon the drove into town together and while Brian met with a counselor Justin stopped into the gallery.  Brian and Justin discussed the tour and, although neither were excited about it, they both knew it was best for Justin’s career. And, both knew, Justin did enjoy it. Brian was planning to start back to work from home on Monday and would return to the office after the weekend away.  








When Justin returned to pick up Brian,  he was asked into the office. “Go figure,” Brian said.  “This all had to do with my family again.”






The counselor explained to Justin that the constant reminders that he had to be a ‘man’ and that men don’t cry, men don’t show weakness, and men have to take responsibility had subconsciously convinced Brian he wasn’t a man anymore causing him to feel so negative about himself he couldn’t perform.   As Justin listened, Brian gazed at his husband. Justin reached over and took his hand. The counselor observed the as he spoke. When he finished explaining things to Justin he said, “May I make an observation? You two obviously are extremely close. You sense the others needs and I am almost sure you sense each other’s needs.  Justin, I can imagine the pain you have gone through in the last few months and yet have apparently handled it without any repercussion. I just have to mention it because what you have is so rare. I can only imagine how hard it was on both of you to not have the physical contact while you were so sick.”






“Doc, he slept with  me every night. Every night his body was pressed against me supporting me.  Just feeling him there encouraged me.”






“You two give me hope that real love still does exist.”






Justin looked over at Brian and smiled, “Trust me, it does, and it is the best feeling in the world.”







After leaving the session they let Alice know they were on their way home.  “What did you two do to that little girl of yours this morning? She has been giggly and saying ‘dada’ all day?’




Justin smiled at Brian, “Trust me, Alice, she know we lover her and each other.”






“I have no doubt she does.”







As much as they wanted to take Brinn with them on their weekend away it was decided that she and grandma would have bonding time.






The morning of their trip Brian heard Brinn and went to snag her out of her crib and put her next to her daddy.  Justin’s eyes flickered open when Brinn grabbed his nose. “Hello, Baby Girl. Did your dad bring you into the big bed.”  He looked at Brian, “Are you sure we shouldn’t take her with us.?”






“Your mother would probably kill us if we did that. And, Sunshine, we could use a little one on one time. I know I will miss her, too.”  He dropped a kiss on her head. “I need to change her, yet.”






“She needs a bath, too.  Let’s just take her in the shower with us.”






Justin took off Brinn’s pajamas and wet diaper while Brian started the shower.  Brian stepped in and held onto Justin’s arm as he stepped into the slick shower.  For a few seconds Brian stood there with his arms around his family and was overwhelmed with the love he felt for them.  Obviously, by now it wasn’t appropriate for Gus to be in the shower with them but he completed the family. He was glad he had been able to spend time with Gus and promised he could come out the next weekend.  






They took turns soaping each other and Brinn. As Brian snuggled Brinn, Justin thoroughly washed Brian. He ran soapy hands down his back and over his ass slowly.  He then circled to the front and joined in the snuggling and kissing them both as his hand wandered down and lightly rubbed Brian’s now growing cock. Brian pulled Justin closer and kissed him deeply as he passed Brinn to him.  He went to Justin’s back and filled his hands with soap and starting the shoulders and rubbed downward in circular motions. He then pulled his family against him and ran his hands around to Justin’s crotch and as he began massaging Justin’s balls, Justin made an odd noise that made Brinn giggle.  She started squirming as she giggled which made the men laugh. Soon they were clean but Justin and Brian were now in need of some time for the two of them desperately.






Justin went to the intercom.  “Alice, you there?”






“I’m here, Justin, what can I do for you.”






“Brinn has had her first bottle and a bath.  I am putting her in her crib and if you would listen for her in the monitor I would appreciate it.”






“Sure, I will miss that little girl this weekend.”






Brian already had her dressed and in her crib with some toys. Brian slipped through the door and locked it.  Justin was already laying on the bed when Brian jumped in next to him. “Do you think, Justin, that this weekend we will be able to have a little play time?”






“I hope to have lots of time to play this weekend.”






“I mean our extra play?”






“Brian, do you mean you want to warm my ass?” He got on his knees and wiggled his as at Brian.






Brian moaned as he leaned forward and kissed Justin’s butt.  He pushed Justin off balance and landed next to him. With their arms around each other they kissed and explored with their hands. “I love you, baby.  Thanks for talking to the counselor and taking care of you. I love you too much to see you unhappy and you were definitely not happy.”






“I am very happy now.” He leaned toward him and brushed his lips on Justin’s.  “I owe so much to you. I wouldn’t be here if you hadn’t stayed by me night and day. I remember laying in bed and wanting to die.  I felt so horrible. But then I would feel your body and the warmth you gave me and life I could feel in you.” Brian ever so gently pressed his lips on Justin’s and guided them open as his tongue probed inside. He slid his hands down Justin’s back and over his ass pulling him tight against his own need. He ran his finger over Justin’s inviting opening and began to add pressure.”






“Brian, please, I need you as deep as you can go.  Oh, please.”






Brian turned Justin on his stomach and raised his butt in the air.  Brian ran his tongue down Justin’s crack and with his tongue pressed as deep inside as he could. Justin nearly screamed and Brian’s hand slid between Justin’s leg and began stroking his scrotum and drug  his hand back. Brian entered excruciatingly slow. Justin was nearly out of his mind when Brian was all the way in and then pulled out as slowly, in and out.






Justin’s entire body was trembling as he tried to wait for Brian but he couldn’t wait long. He began clenching and relaxing around Brian and when Justin heard Brian having trouble holding on he let himself go and Brian came along with him. Brian clung to Justin and rolled them so they were spooning on the bed.






After they had laid there for some time Justin glanced back and saw Brian was sleeping.  He slipped away and put a blanket over Brian, kissed him on the cheek and left quietly.






Justin spent the rest of the morning playing with Brinn on the floor of the kitchen.  Soon Justin was laying on the rug and Brinn was biting his nose. Brian’s voice said, “Your daddy is pretty tasty, isn’t he?”  






Alice walked over and swatted Brian.  “You will soon have to watch your tongue young man.”  






“I’ll watch it for him.”  






Alice threw a dish towel at Justin. “You two need to get out of here and let the girl’s weekend begin.  Your mom and I have it all set and I will bring her over there after work. You two need to get on the road.








“Brian, where are we going?”  Justin had been trying to get an answer from  him for the last hour.






“Just relax.  It will be another hour or so.”






Justin hadn’t been paying attention at all but started looking around.  He knew he had been on this road before. “Brian, we’re going to the same place we went on our honeymoon, aren’t we?”






“I know I can’t erase the last year and would never want to since Brinn came in that year but I want to start some new memories and I couldn’t think of any place better than there and the place isn’t set up for a baby with the open steps and loft.”






Justin was so excited he wished he could crawl over the seat to Brian’s lap right now.  “Is there anywhere we can pull over?”






“What for?” Brian asked.






“I’m afraid my head might get in the way of steering.”






“Slow down, Sunshine.  We only have a little farther and then I promise your lips can go anywhere they want.”  He reached over and took Justin’s hand. “Do we have plans for dinner or are they bringing us dinner?”






You’ll find out.  No need for you to know yet.  Brian hadn’t let him do any of his own packing.  He had said he would take care of it so for all he knew Brian didn’t even bring clothes for him. Justin’s mind wandered to possibilities.  He didn’t realize he dozed off until he felt the vehicle stop moving.






“Sunshine, we’re here.”






Justin looked over and smiled a sleepy smile.  “Sorry, I fell asleep.”






“Well, I slept this morning while you played with Brinn.  I miss her already.”






“Who is going to help us shower?”






“I am fairly sure we will figure out a way to get clean.” Brian walked around and opened the door for Justin. Brian offered him a hand and then pulled him against him and lowered his lips to Justin’s.  They both sighed audibly. “Happy Anniversary, Baby.”






“Excuse me, gentlemen.  I didn’t mean to interrupt,” an extremely attractive man spoke quietly.






Brian held up a finger to the man and went back for one more searing kiss.  Both Justin and Brian surfaced a bit shaky. They looked over to the man. He was truly beautiful.  He was nearly Brian’s height with ebony skin, amazing bone structure, and pale blue eyes.






‘Welcome back. My name is Max.” He looked at Brian. “Mr. Taylor-Kinney, I believe I have everything you requested.  I am available for you 24 hours a day for the time you are a guest. If you would like me to stay now I can or come back any time.”






“Hello, Max.”  Brian looked him up and down and smiled.  “You are an amazing looking man, Max. How about coming back a 7:00 this evening to serve dinner?”






“I will be here. If you need me earlier my information is posted on the refrigerator.  If I may say, gentlemen, I think I am going to enjoy this very much.” He smiled at both of them and then left.






Justin looked quizzically.  “Let’s go inside and I will fill you in.”






Brian grabbed a couple bags with one hand from the back and wraps the other arm around Justin.  Once inside, Brian dropped the bags and again the two men stepped into each other’s arms and lost themselves in a kiss. As the kiss finished Justin laid his head on Brian’s shoulder.






“You Ok, Sunshine?”






With a hitch in his voice, Justin responded, “Three months ago I couldn’t imagine this day.” With tear filled eyes, he looked into Brian’s.  “I love you!” And they again joined for a keep kiss.






“So are you going to tell me about Max.  Last time we were here we barely knew there was anyone else around.”






“That was our honeymoon so I didn’t want to take advantage of all the services they offer but this time, I decided we both could use a little additional fun.  He is trained in massage and a host of spa treatments, traditional and some, well, not on the standard menu. I definitely don’t want him here all the time but maybe in the evening a couple night.”






“We are only here a couple night, Brian.”






“No, we are here four nights. Brinn will stay with your mom until Monday morning and then she will drop her off and Alice will keep her until we get home on Tuesday.  I do plan to be home on time since Wednesday I will be going back to work.”






“I am sure we will be able to figure out what to do with the extra time.”






“I have never doubted that.” Brian started backing Justin up until he was against the dining room table. “If I remember correctly, this table was very useful for things besides eating dinner.”  Justin sighed as Brian first removed his own shirt and then removed Justin’s. He pressed Justin’s lean torso against his. He then slid his hands into Justin’s jeans and placed his long fingers over Justin’s firm globes.  Brian instantly found what he was looking for and shoved his finger in far enough to graze the prostate. Justin shivered.






“Please, Brian, take off our jeans.  On second thought,” Justin just realized Brian was wearing his ‘wedding jeans’. They looked different because they were baggy on his extra lean frame but they still looked amazing sitting so low on his hips they were almost indecent. Justin dropped to his knees and slipped the pants over Brian’s hips and they pooled on the floor. He slid his briefs down and just marveled at his husband.  He stood and moved Brian to the table. He bent him over and slowly pressed his tongue in and waggled it around. He heard Brian’s reaction and did it again. He slipped his hand between Brian’s legs and began massaging Brian’s balls and penis. It was only another minute and Brian spun around and before Justin could respond, his pants were gone and he was on his back on the table. With as much power as he could safely use on the table,  Brian had completely filled Justin. Justin was so hard it was painful. Only a couple stokes had Justin wrapping his arms around Brian’s neck and bit before screaming Brian’s name. Brian held him close as they shuttered and then relaxed.






‘Let’s go up and relax in bed for a while and I do mean relax.  We have a long night ahead and I want you at full strength again by then.”  Justin cupped his ass, pushing Brian up the steps.






“That is not going to help me relax, Sunshine, especially if your thumb slips.”  They ran up the stairs and jumped into bed. They lay in each other’s arms sliding their hands over slightly damp skin.






“So tell me about Max.” Justin said as they explored heated skin.






“Basically he is ours to do with what we want to,” Brian grinned. “In our wedding vows I promised I would never be with anyone else again and I meant that so we need to decide what rules we will follow.”






“Brian if you want to…,”






Brian pulled Justin close.”I don’t want anyone other than my husband in me or me in him.  What would you think if he can use anything above his waist above our waists and if we ask he can use his hands and mouth on us wherever we direct on the other person.  In other words if I said, ‘Max, could you take Justin’s magnificent cock in your mouth while I screw his brains out from behind.’ He would do it.” Brian’s hand went to Justin’s growing cock.






Justin moaned. “And I could tell Max to rim you while you are buried deep in me.”  Justin ran his tongue along Brian’s jawline.






“Oh, god, I am not sure I am up to this....Okay, I am up to this!”  He kissed Justin. “Do we both agree? He can use his hands and mouth on either of us above our waist and below the waist on request.”






“I agree with that  and if either of us feel uncomfortable he won’t come back for games.”  They sealed it with a long kiss and then dozed off for some time.






Max arrived at 6:50 p.m. to finish the meal and at 7:00 p.m. the meal was on the table.  “Gentlemen, your dinner is served.”






Justin and Brian came down the steps in robes.






“Max you are going to have to loosen up a little if you are going to hang with us.  I’m Justin and this is Brian. I am sure you are told you need to be formal but we don’t do formal on a normal basis so please, first names.  Considering on activities that will probably take place in the near future I really don’t think formality is required.”






“Thanks, I much prefer that but some of our guests like the sir and gentleman thing.”






“You are welcome to join us tonight if you would like.  It looks like there is plenty of food for three.” Justin gestured to the chair.






“I will sit if you don’t mind but I have already eaten dinner.  I had heard I would be having an enjoyable weekend. Your server last time you were here told all of us about how in love the two of you were.  I am very glad to see that hasn’t change.” As they continued the meal Justin and Brian told Max about their last year. They showed him pictures of Brinn and  talked about Brian’s fight with cancer. As they talked, instinctively, they reached for each other. They told him about their past but that they no longer did anything without the other one.  They got what they needed from each other but playing for a change would be fun. They wanted to make it clear to Max what they had discussed. They would understand if he chose to opt out but he was all in.  They promised he would be well compensated.






“Guys, can I suggest something?”  They both nodded. “May I suggest we focus on one of you tonight and the other one another night? Obviously, we will all gain pleasure each night but one of you will go beyond the norm and maybe beyond anything you’ve done before.”  Justin and Brian looked at each other and began to laugh.






“I am sure we will both enjoy it greatly but let’s just say we have both had a lot of experiences.  It has just been a long time since we played with others.”






“I like your suggestion, Max, and I think Justin deserves a night of pleasure.  If it hadn’t been for Justin, I wouldn’t be here so….” He leaned over and kissed Justin.






“Why don’t you to enjoy that big soaker tub upstairs while I clean up down here. I will be up in a few minutes. If you don’t mind I have some lovely scented oil I think you may enjoy. ”






Brian and Justin agreed and went upstairs.  Justin turned on the tub knowing it would take a while to fill.  He came back out and said, “You know that tub is huge! I bet Max could fit in there with us but I prefer just the two of us.”






Brian took the now naked Justin in his arms.  “Are you still game after the bath? It has been a long time since we let anyone else in.”






“Brian, we are not letting anyone else in.  I don’t need anyone but you, Baby, but I have to admit this could be fun with that gorgeous man.”






They both got in the tub and Justin pressed his back against Brian’s chest. Brian took a bar of soap and began making lazy circles first with the bar of soap and then with his fingertips.  Brian’s hands began working lower making circles as his fingers played in Justin’s pubic hair, just grazing this rising cock. Justin’s head lulled back onto Brian’s shoulder. Justin started to turn around but Brian softly said. “It is your night.”






Neither heard Max come in but lavender oil softly showered down from above and landed on Justin’s chest.  Brian rubbed it and then slid back to Justin’s dick. Max took a couple seconds to rub some of the oil into Brian’s shoulders and neck. Max’s magic hands caused an instant sigh as he worked Brian’s tired muscles.  He then slipped out.






As he caressed Justin he spoke softly. “I hope you know how much I love every inch of you. I know you don’t use this like I do very often,” He gently held the cock, but I cherish you and it.”  He lightly sucked on Justin’s ear causing a vocal reaction from Justin. “Are you ready, Sunshine?”






“Oh, god, YES.” Brian had Justin face him and with Justin’s legs over Brian’s thighs, Brian was able to slip into Justin.  He saw Justin’s slight grimace but then the pleasure spread over his face and then a flush down his body. The lovemaking was slow and deliberate.  Too soon both men clung to each other as the shuttered through their bliss. They sat together there for some time. They slowly stood and dried each other.






Justin looked at Brian.  “Are you up to this, Brian?  You look tired.”






“I promise I am fine. I will sleep well and won’t push myself too hard.”






As they walked into the bedroom,  Max stood in a pair of very tight shorts.  He had turned down the blankets. He also had spread out several toys Brian had brought along.   “Brian, I would like you to put this in,” he held up a remote butt plug. “I will then run it from across the room as you do whatever you would like to do with Justin. I think your reactions will  be an added benefit to him.”






Brian took the butt plug and handed it to Justin and then offered him his ass.  Justin lubed both the plug and his fingers. He inserted a finger. Max was so discreet there were times they forgot he was there as Justin prepped Brian. As Justin added a second finger Brian groaned in pain and in pleasure. Justin pressed the plug in and it popped into place.  






Brian and Justin lay side by side.  They began slowly exploring every inch of each other.  Brian slid down and claimed his husband’s cock, taking it into his mouth. He wrapped his tongue around it and stoked under his perineum. His finger entered Justin and stroked his prostate along with the pressure he was adding from the outside. As Justin came nearer to climax, Max turned up the vibrator for Brian and they both began trembling at the same time and then both yelled and collapsed.  






“That was amazing, sweetheart.” Justin crawled into Brian’s arms and they lay there. They never notice Max leave.  Justin reached around and removed the toy from Brian and they drifted off into a blissful sleep.







Justin woke first and slipped out quietly.  He wanted Brian to rest as much as he could.  He found a pot of fresh coffee and smelled something tantalizing in the oven.  There was a note from Max saying breakfast would be ready anytime after 8 a.m. and would be fine in the oven until 10.  Justin made a phone call. “Hey, Mom. How was your evening?”






“I swear I have the most perfect granddaughter.  Right now she is flirting with my husband, trying to steal his heart and she may manage to do it.”






Justin laughed.  “I’d love to say hi to her.”  Jennifer brought the phone over to her. “Good morning, Baby Girl. I miss you.”






“Dadadada,” Justin laughed at the same time tears filled his eyes. His heart was nearly bursting with love.






“You be good for Grandma, Brinny.  I will talk to you tomorrow. I love you!”  Justin felt arms slide around his waist.






“I love you, too, Brinn.” Brian kissed Justin’s neck.






“Dadadadada.”






“Bye, Mom.”  Justin managed to say before Brian turned him around and claimed his lips. “Good Morning, Sweetheart. Did you sleep well?”






Brian buried his head in Justin’s neck. “God, you smell amazing! That lavender oil….hmmmm.  But something else smells pretty good, too.”






“Let’s get some breakfast. You need to put some weight back on and I think whatever is in there will do that. You burned off a lot of calories yesterday.  And if my wishes are fulfilled you will burn off many more today.” Justin began taking the food out of the oven. He set it on the counter and then felt arms snaking around his waist.  






“Trust me,” Brian whispered in his ear, “I plan to burn off plenty today.”  






As he looked over Justin’s shoulder, Brian finally noticed the note from Max.  “I don’t think we will burn many calories but how about a couple’s massage today.  Max will bring Matt along. I have a feeling they may give deep tissue a new meaning.”






“I’m game!” Justin replied as he started plating food. “Matt is a great guy. I would definitely feel comfortable having him join us.”






Brian texted the number and set it for 6 p.m.  “I told him to plan on dinner for four. It would be fun to have them join us as long as by 10 or so they leave us alone.  I have plans for later.”






Justin handed him a plate.  “Oh, you do, do you?”






“Most definitely.” He swatted him on the backside with much more force than Justin had expected and a smile played across his lips.  Tonight was definitely looking promising.







The men ate baked French toast and sausages along with a bowl of fresh berries and coffee.  “This is really good.” Justin said as he licked his fork. “Have you tried the strawberries?” He dipped one in a cream mixture and ran it around Brian’s.  Brian finally bit it as Justin’s tongue licked cream from the corner of Brian’s mouth. Brian’s hand slid around Justin’s neck and pressed his lips firmly against Justin’s.  When they separated Justin slipped onto Brian’s lap and fed Brian more of the French toast. He used his fingers and dipped the bite in the cream and then put it into Brian’s open mouth.  






Brian grasped Justin’s hand and ran his tongue and then teeth along Justin’s fingers. He then sucked it until Justin’s cock pressed against Brian’s stomach.  “Well, well, what do we have here?” Brian reached under Justin’s robe and began squeezing until Justin gasped in pain. “Why did you stop feeding me? Did I say I was full?”






“I’m so sorry,”  Justin picked up another bite of the French toast and dipped it in the cream and laid it on Brian’s tongue. Justin followed it with a raspberry. Brian’s eyes rolled back and he moaned.  He began tightening his grasp on Justin’s cock again. Justin felt something cold and realized Brian had something in his hand. Brian didn’t say anything but made it clear Justin was to stand up and then to lay across Brian’s lap. Brian landed 5 sharp smacks.  



“Did I tell you I was done eating?  I don’t think so.” Brian made Justin sit up and feed him another bite.  Justin was uncomfortable on his freshly heated backside.






“Why am I not getting more to eat? How many times must I ask for it?”






Justin dipped another berry in cream and put it in Brian’s mouth. “Enough,” Brian said, “I am full. I had to ask so many times for more to eat.  How many strokes do you deserve?






“10.”






Justin jumped up and leaned over the table without saying a word. Brian stood and put his mouth close to Justin’s ear.  “Remember we can stop any time, Sunshine. Safe word is Brinn.” He quickly kissed Justin’s cheek and then he walked to the kitchen.  He came back with a wooden spoon.






“Count out loud.”  Brian landed the first blow straight across the center of his ass.






“One.” Justin said.






Brian swung four more times and Justin responded.  By the fifth one Brian could hear the tears in Justin’s voice.






“Do you want our daughter?”  Brian wanted him to cave in.






Tears in his voice, “Of course I want her but I am not calling her name. I am ready for six.”






Brian rubbed the bright red globes and then completed the last five strokes.  He didn’t say anything but pointed to the steps. Brian threw the wooden spoon across the room.  How could Justin enjoy something he hated so much?






As soon as they got upstairs Brian took Justin in his arms and kissed him.  “I want you inside me, Baby.” Brian leaned over the bed, offering his heated ass high in the air.






“Sunshine, I will be in that amazingly sweet spot but not yet.”  Brian grabbed some of the lavender oil that sat next to them and put it on his fingers and dripped it onto Justin’s pink bud.  He began slowly rubbing the oil all over those red cheeks and began to slip his fingers down the the crack between them and after several passes he began to slip his finger into the bed.  The finger grazed Justin’s prostate. Brian inserted a second and after a little more oil he pressed in the third.






“Brian, please I want to feel you in me.”






“Not yet. I haven’t heard you beg enough yet.”  Brian chuckled. “Deep breaths and no cumming yet.” He now began to stroke outside as well as the prostate and Justin had to fight hard






“I can’t hold it I can’t,”  Justin collapsed onto the bed.  “I’m sorry, Baby, I tried. I couldn’t wait….I’m sorry baby….”






Brian spooned Justin.  “Sunshine, you have nothing to be sorry for.” He slipped into Justin.  






Justin was so sensitive he immediately began to harden.  Somehow Justin rotated to face Brian and soon Brian could not hold back. Justin clutched Brian’s neck as they both shouted,  Justin did not let go. He began to cry.






“Sunshine, baby, what is wrong? Sweetheart.” Justin could not say anything and continued to weep from somewhere deep inside.






Justin continued sobbing and Brian was becoming concerned.  Brian backed up enough to look directly into Justin’s face, “Sunshine, what can I do?  What’s wrong?”






Justin took a deep breath trying to regain control.  “I just realized,” he rested his head on Brian’s chest.  “There was one night when I held you and I kept listening to make sure you were still breathing. And,” he hiccupped, “I realized we may not make it to our first anniversary.  And I was scared Brinn would never get to know her dad, and I didn’t know if I could do it on my own.” Justin just needed to cry.






Brian pulled Justin as close as he could. “I am here, Sunshine, and I plan to be here for many, many more years. I can’t leave you or Brinn and Gus. You have my heart. You will never let me go.”






Brian didn’t say anything more.  He just held Justin while until his breathing returned to normal.  Brian tilted Justin’s head so they could look each other in the eye.  Brian lowered his head until their lips met. There was no urgency, no frenzy.  They just spoke through their gentle touch. When Brian felt the tension was gone he slid his hand down to cup one of Justin’s cheeks. “That feels a bit warm yet.”






“Ya, it is, not that I had noticed.” Brian continued to stroke first one and then the other.  “Baby, don’t you think we should reserve a little energy for the rest of the day, not that I am complaining. I have to admit I am loving the attention.”






“You deserve all the attention I can give you.”






“As much as I like the smell of the lavender oil I think I could really use a shower.”






Brian began breathing in Justin’s scent.  He started near his armpits and worked his way down. As he slid below Justin’s waist he breathed in deeply.  “God, I LOVE the smell of you. No one smells like that but you and just the hint of it makes me want you but, yes, we are both a bit greasy.”  Not being able to help himself he licked from the base of Justin’s cock to the head. After a couple more tastings Brian drug himself back up to Justin’s mouth.  “Ok. Let’s get that shower. Then maybe we could take a walk before Matt and Max arrive. I am thinking if we have time for a short nap, that could be a good idea.”






They stepped into the shower and again pressed their bodies close.  It was as if they had internal magnets that drew each other close. Justin took soap and and began rubbing it on Brian’s back. “Brian, do you have any concerns about these massages?”  






“What kind of concerns?”






“I have a feeling this could be an internal as well as external massage. I know we have both been explored hundreds of times but this is a little different.  I guess I am just checking in that it is OK with you. I mean it is penetration even though it is different.”






“Justin, we are going to be side by side with two men we trust.  You and I both are satisfied, more than satisfied by each other, so a little enjoyment we can share through some assistance….I’m game.”  Brian turned and pulled Justin close. “Maybe they can teach us something se haven’t discovered yet and if they have nothing new it will still be fun.” Brian’s hands slid over Justin’s pink ass.  “Do you want me to keep going with the spanking the next couple days? If you enjoy it I will do it.”






“Please, if you are comfortable doing it.  Brinn kind of puts a damper on some of our play so I want to take full advantage of the extra pleasure it gives me.”  As Justin said this, Brian took the back brush that was located in the shower and pressed Justin against the stall wall.  He administered 5 steady strokes.






“Remember, Sunshine, all you need to do is say Brinn’s name during the spanking and I will gladly stop.”






“It gives me a buzz you will never understand and makes me horny as hell.”






“Well, there will be nothing going on until the massage.  I think we can wait 4 hours without sex although,” He ran his fingers down Justin’s now flaming as and Brian could feel Justin’s cock reacting instantly.






“You could have a very long afternoon, Sunshine.”  Brian chuckled as he continued to run his finger along Justin’s crack while he grew harder and harder.






Justin reached between Brian’s legs and began stroking behind Brian’s scrotum.  “Two can play this game, Brian.”






After both continued to play for a couple more minutes, they looked at each other and simultaneously said, “Truce.”






“Hands above the waist until after the massage?” Brian asked.






“Agreed,” Justin said, “Unless I’m bad and then you can always discipline me.” He grinned at Brian.






“You, sir,”  He leaned down and kissed him, “are encourageable.”  






They left the shower and dried each other’s backs. They instinctively both pulled on clothes for a hike.  Justin realized this was the first clothes he had seen since he had arrived here. “Did you bring other clothes for me?” He asked Brian as they headed out on a lovely spring day.






“There’s clothes for us to wear home. I didn’t see any necessity for anything other than robes and these to wear out here.”






“Seems to me a year ago we spent time without our clothes on out here.” Justin slid his arm around Brian’s waist.






“And maybe we can do that again tomorrow.  We’ll ask Max for a picnic lunch tomorrow.”  






Justin stepped in front of Brian and faced him. “I love you, Baby.”






“I love you, too, Sunshine.  More than you will ever know.”  Their lips brushed and they continued to walk. They followed a path that would lead them back to their cabin.  As they walked they saw a beautiful willow tree. Justin left the path for a minute and came back with a couple long willow switches.  “What are those fo….. You are a bit obsessed about that right now.”






“I think I forgot how to focus on me and this weekend I a focusing just on me.”






“Trust me, Sunshine, you are focusing on me, too.  I am not feeling neglected.” He took the switches from Justin and carried them. “I won’t hurt you, Justin.  Have you ever been switched? I am fairly sure you haven’t. I will use it if you want me to but you can’t push me into doing something I don’t want to.  These are worse than the crop that hurt you so bad.’






“You can do anything to me you want, Brian. You would never do anything to hurt me so why don’t you let me know what it feels like while I am fully dressed, please!” He rubbed up against Brian letting him know how much the thought of it had turned him on.  As they had talked they had kept walking and had returned to the cabin.






“Alright, I give up.”






Justin began undoing his pants.






“No, you said with clothes.”






“Oh, come on.  We are here now. I am sure…..”






“I am not going to stand here and argue. Leave on the briefs.  If you insist, later we will do a few without clothes another time.  






Justin dropped his jeans and leaned over the picnic table.  Brian had never used a switch although her remembered getting hit with one.  As he stood there, holding the switch, his mind went back to a childhood punishment.  He knew he was young and he had done something he shouldn’t. He remembered his dad being pissed when he got home and went and grabbed a branch.  He couldn’t have been more than 4. His dad was pretty wasted and kept losing track of how many times he had hit him.






By now, Justin had realized something was wrong.  He took the switch out of Brian’s hand and quietly said, “Brian, Sweetheart, what is it?”






“I can’t do it.  I won’t use that on you.”






“Ok, baby.  That’s alright,” Justin pulled him close.  “Can you tell me what happened?”






Brian recounted the memory to Justin.  “Jack just kept going. I am sure he hit me 15 or 20 times.  She finally stopped him. I knew I wasn’t supposed to cry so I did my best not to but ……,” he hugged Justin.  His body was trembling. “I hurt so bad and all she said was to stop crying because I got what I deserved.”






“I am so sorry, baby. I can’t imagine.”  Justin pulled away from Brian and grabbed the 2 branches on the ground.  He started breaking them in as many pieces as he could. He then threw them into the nearby woods and walked back to Brian.  “If I had a chance to give either of them a piece of my mind….. You can do anything you are comfortable with to me. I will never try to convince you again.”






Brian kissed him. “I didn’t remember that until I stood there with the switch in my hand. Will my childhood always haunt me?”






“Maybe you should talk to the counselor again.  I think as Brinn gets older more of this might come up.  Can you imagine ever doing something like that to that sweet baby?  You weren’t bad, Brian. You were a baby.”






“I know we promised but, I need you, Sunshine.”






They walked upstairs and quietly made love in each other’s arms.  They were still laying there when they heard Max and Matt arrive. “Brian and Justin,  dinner is ready?”






Justin and Brian came down.  Brian looked at Matt, “Glad you were able to join us.  Good to see you again, Matt.” The four chatted as they ate dinner. After eating Max cleaned up downstairs as Matt went upstairs with Brian and Justin.






“I’m glad it worked for me to join the three of you.  Max told me about your eventful year. So glad you were able to be with us, Brian.  I am going to set up the massage tables. I know you are planning on a couple’s massage.  We will give them in tandem. The question is whether you would like an internal massage as well. If I may say so, I think you would enjoy it.  I am guessing it isn’t totally new to you but I am thinking you have never had it done at the same time and we will help you interact with each other.  And in case you are wondering, we have both been trained and are licensed in tantric massage. And to be honest, we have practiced on each other many times.”  As Matt said that Max came up behind him and pulled Matt against him. He kissed Matt’s neck.






“Sorry, Matt and I have been partners for over a year but Matt has been out of town for three months.  He just came back into town yesterday so I hope you don’t mind too much if we steal a kiss from time to time.”






“Hey,” Justin smiled, “Do whatever you like because I am guessing we will be at some point. Lose your clothes if you like.” They needed no further prompting and stripped off their clothes.






As they chatted Max and Matt set up the tables and assembled their supplies. Matt took charge now.  “Justin, Brian, are you ready?” They got out of bed, already naked. “Well, I guess you don’t have to take anything off. We are going to have you start on your stomachs.  Then we will have your flip to you backs and we will have you finish on your sides facing each other. Please let us know if you are uncomfortable with anything we do.”






Matt took Justin’s hand and guided him to the massage table. Justin lay face down. “Looks like someone has already been playing.”  He swatted Justin’s slightly bruised cheeks. “I hope you don’t mind I did that. I am deducting you enjoy that.”






“Trust me, he enjoys it.  You have my permission to play with his ass.” Brian offered as he reached over and swatted Justin’s ass as he laid down.”






“Gentlemen, one more thing, we usually don’t use our mouths but do we have permission to do so if it seems appropriate. “






Justin spoke up, “You can use your mouths anywhere except on our cocks.  Those are saved for each other.”






Both Max and Matt said an audible Aahh and quickly kissed each other.  “I like that rule.” Max said. Matt nodded in agreement.






The massage started as a traditional massage.  Without realizing it Justin and Brian linked their fingers.






They used plenty of oil and hit every major muscle in the back and then began at the feet and worked their way up.  When they arrived at the butt they began working deep muscles that both Brian and Justin found both painful and exciting at the same time.  Max and Matt then oiled their hands. Each pressed their hands together and slid their hands between Brian and Justin’s cheeks. They did this multiple times adding different pressure each time.  Brian and Justin both moaned. Next they took their index finger on both hands and placed one on either side of their buds and gently pulled opposite directions and repeated this several times until both Brian and Justin were struggling to keep control.






Matt softly said, “We will give you 10 minutes to turn over and, um, regain some control.”






Matt and Max went downstairs for a few minutes. Brian and Justin turned to face each other. They didn’t say a word but they met in the middle and pressed the full lengths of their bodies. As they were about to move to the next step Matt and Max returned.  In his soft steady voice Matt said, “Please lay on your backs.” After spending 10 minutes or so on their chests they began working the upper thighs and pelvic area. They worked the inner thighs and in the upper muscles leading to the pelvic wall. They massaged every inch around their penises.  They then had Brian and Justin plant their feet on the table close to their butts. Their knees were spread slightly and then, adding more oil they began to run their thumbs along the perineum moving right up to their buds.






By now Brian and Justin were both in another level of consciousness.






Max and Matt continued several more passes with their thumbs.  They needed to take a minute and wrapped their arms around each other and took hold of each other penises and sighed. They quickly got back to the task at hand.  Brian and Justin had both discovered muscles they didn’t know existed. Matt whispered, ”We are now going to massage your prostates. Turn and face each other.” Justin and Brian turned and immediately reached for each other.  Matt and Max bent the top leg on each of the men bringing the leg close to their chest. More oil was added and pressure was added the bud urging entry this time. After all the attention they had given them the first sphincter accepted the intrusion easily.  Justin was able to relax and allow entry easier then Brian because he had not had penetration for a few months. Matt did not proceed until Max had gained entry into Brian. Then together, Matt and Max began stroking the prostate. Brian reached over and gingerly took Justin’s penis into his hand.  Justin mirrored his actions. Matt and Max rotated their fingers 180° and began stroking the top wall of each rectum. After changing the fingers’ positions a couple more times Max and Matt they removed their fingers and each bent over. They encouraged Brian and Justin to slide their chests closer together and they greedily began to kiss.  Max and Matt slid their tongues into the now well loosened buds. As they entered, Brian and Justin both spontaneously orgasmed. Their bodies instinctively pressed together, leaving Matt and Max standing across from each other. Brian pulled Justin off the massage tables and moved to the bed leaving the tables for Max and Matt.







Justin was tired and Brian was beyond exhausted.  Justin held him in his arms as they watched Max and Matt.  The men were beautiful together. Their hands slid across each other as they were well oiled from the massages. Soon Matt’s fingers were slipping into Max and after a few minutes Matt entered Max.  Matt held Max tightly against him as he reached for Max’s swollen cock. Justin tightened his arms around Brian. He glanced down and saw Brian was sound asleep on his chest.






A few minutes later Max and Matt were picking up their clothes.  They both walked over and kissed Justin on the cheek making it clear they would get the tables tomorrow.  Justin saw the lights go off below and heard the door close below. Every muscle in his body was both relaxed and rejuvenated at the same time. His hand ran down Brian’s chest and Justin kissed his temple.  He pulled a blanket over them both and leaned his head against the headboard as he drifted off to sleep.






Justin woke up still partially sitting up but Brian was no longer laying on his chest.  He got up and stretched. He could still feel muscles Matt had woke up. He felt a slight breeze and noticed the door to the balcony was open a bit.  He grabbed his robe and stepped outside. Brian was sitting on one of the chairs. “Hey, Baby. It is a little chilly for you to be out here in just a robe.”






Brian reached out and took Justin’s hand pulling him onto his lap.  “I am sorry I fell asleep. I had more plans for us.”






“Baby, I fell asleep right after you.  What are you doing out here?”






“I am just thinking about yesterday.  I had not memory of that. What else is still hidden in my brain. What if in 3 years Brinn does something she is told not to do?  Will I lose it on her? What if I have had a drink or two?”






“Brian, you will never hurt our daughter.  If anything you aren’t going to be able to ever tell her no. At least not until she is ready to date. You are no more like your father then I am like mine.  Now come on, Baby. You have to be chilled and I don’t know about you but I still have nerve endings firing that might be fun to explore if you aren’t too tired.”






Brian nuzzled into Justin’s neck, “I have to admit M & M found nerve endings I didn’t know existed.  Do you think we can rediscover them ourselves, Sunshine?”






“I am not sure but I am willing to work really hard to find out.”







Justin woke before Brian again. After going back to bed they spent another hour doing a lot of experimenting. When they eventually fell asleep, they were worn out in the best possible way. He slipped into his robe and headed downstairs. He could smell something in the oven again. He peaked at it and saw something with cheese and bacon bubbling. He saw it would be done in 15 minutes.  That was enough time to make some calls. He called his mom first. “Hey, Mom, how are my two favorite females?”






“Hi, Honey.  Just from your voice I can hear you are having a wonderful time.”






“We are!  Yesterday we hiked and then had the most amazing massage.  These guys….”






“Justin, I am fairly sure I would not be comfortable with those details.”






Justin started laughing. “I am sure you are right, Mom.  But it was amazing and Brian is stronger everyday. I didn’t know I could fall any deeper in love with him but I think I have the last couple days.”






Brian’s hand slid around Justin’s body and into his robe.  Justin moaned and Brian said, “Good morning, Jennifer.” Justin pushed the speaker button on his phone.






“Good morning, Brian. Are you enjoying your weekend as much as my son?”  Jenn didn’t get a vocal response but the sounds she heard told her he was also enjoying himself.






Brian and Justin, pulled apart when they heard, ‘Dadadada.”






Brian’s face went from mirroring the lust and love he felt for his husband to show how much he adored his little girl. “Good morning, Sweetheart.  Your daddies miss you SO much.”






“Love you, Baby Girl.”  Justin added.






Jennifer’s heart warmed just hearing the love these two had for her granddaughter.  It was so obvious she was loved beyond words. It was obvious Justin and Brian were loving each other beyond words, too.  “Well, guys, it is obvious you have other things, um, to take care of. Love both of you.” She hung up knowing they had been distracted.  She had to smile. Her boys loved each other so much, and although she didn’t really want to know about their love life, she was thrilled to know things were getting back to normal.




Justin and Brian eventually came up from the kiss they had gotten lost in.  Brian smiled down at Justin, “Let’s call Gus, too, before breakfast. Then we can eat and decide what we plan to do today.”






Gus was happy to hear from them. He always asked Brian how he was feeling with a note of concern.  Hopefully, his worries will relent soon. After assuring him he would see them next week at the house,  they all said goodbye.






Justin opened his robe and Brian’s, pressing skin to skin.  He couldn’t help to notice that Brian was getting some muscle tone back as well as gaining a bit of weight.  After drawing heat and strength from each other, Justin said, “Let’s get some breakfast.”






“Let’s  give Max the day off.”  Justin said as he fed Brian a berry.  We can have a mid-afternoon picnic and I am sure there is enough food in the kitchen to eat something later this evening if we want something.  Then Max and Matt can have the whole evening together. Oh, maybe you wanted your special night with Max like I had the first night.”






“Sunshine, you give me all I need.  I am sure of that!” Brian pulled Justin over to him. Brian gave him a kiss and Justin dropped to his knees ready to claim something else. Brian groaned in pleasure as Justin’s hot, wet mouth took all of him in.  After a couple minutes Brian pulled Justin up to his mouth again. “I want to save up...to need you SO bad…..I brought the scarf and would love you to use it on the picnic if you think it will work.”






“Does that mean I can taunt you until then?”  Justin straddled Brian’s naked lap and sat down, feeling Brian’s semi erect dick slide against his cheeks.  Justin squirmed around on purpose just to torment Brian.






“We have a lot of toys up there that haven’t been used yet.  I could try each of them out on you….or maybe we could just put one in for the day… Are you game?”






“Knowing how the day is being set up...my ass is yours!”






Brian pulled him close.  “I will plan your time through the picnic and you plan mine?  Game?”






“Oooo, I like that idea.  15 minutes of planning time and we will reconvene here.” Justin’s gleam almost made Brian nervous.  






Brian texted Max about the picnic and Max said he would be there in 30 minutes. By the time Max and Matt arrived with the basket, both Brian and Justin had remote controlled toys in place.




Max brought the basket in and placed some items in the refrigerator.  “Thank you for freeing my day for me. I would not have agreed to work this weekend if I had known Matt was coming home but it was a last minute change and then I couldn’t get off anymore.”






“I hope you……” Just then the vibrator Brian had programmed for  Justin went off. Matt and Max had a puzzled look. In a couple seconds, Justin was able to talk again.  “Sorry about that. We have started a few games. He held up the remote he had stuck in his pocket and pushed the button. Brian moaned by the end of the duration.






Matt and Max both  started laughing. “We haven’t done much with toys before.”






Brian smiled.  “We don’t use them often but they can be fun.  Today’s challenge is to see how far we can push each other without going over the edge.”






“No wonder you two love being together. “






Brian pulled Justin against his chest as he said, “The games are fun but it has nothing  to do with our love.” For a second, Brian’s lips rested on Justin’s cheek. “We were just meant to be. He holds my heart and I hold his.”






As Brian talked, Max and Matt had pulled each other close. Just then the seriousness of the moment was broken by Justin pushing the remote on Brian and he let out a surprised sound. All four of the men started laughing.






“Hey, guys,” Justin started, “If you feel like it come on over about 9:00 p.m. tonight.  We can use the hot tub, drink some wine. No pressure. If you two want to be alone we totally understand.”  Justin looked at Brian to get his approval.






“We would enjoy your company this evening.  By that time we will probably need the tub and to relax.”






Justin, almost on cue said, “Holy sh..crap.” His eyes rolled back as he took a deep breath.






“Justin is trying not to swear as our daughter starts imitating us.”






Matt and Max said goodbye and stated they would be back later.  






Justin packed a goody bag for the picnic while Brian repacked the picnic basket. Justin leaned against Brian’s back as he pressed the remote.  “Justin, you don’t know how hard a time….I am having holding it together …..right now.”






“Well, get used to it.  I am putting it on the low setting and leaving the remote here.”






“Are you trying to kill me?” Brian said it with a laugh but saw the devastated look on Justin’s face. He took him in his arms.  “I’m sorry, Sunshine. That was a very poor choice of words after you spent four months of your life keeping me alive.” Justin laid his head on Brian’s chest and just held onto him for a minute.






Justin tilted his head up and Brian kissed him.  “I love you, Sunshine.” They each picked up their parsel and walked out arm in arm.  They went to the same meadow they went to last year and spread out the blanket. They both were very on edge by now.  Their need for release was beyond the normal play they did some time. Brian had gotten very quiet trying to put his mind in another place while Justin still got a jolt unexpectedly from time to time.  Justin laid out the items in his bag, slipping the scarf around his neck, and then slid his hands over Brian’s ass. He brought his hands around to the front and undid Brian’s jeans and slid them down. He dropped to his knees and could see Brian’s cock straining to get out. He slipped the briefs down and had to stop himself from taking it in his mouth. He knew that Brian was beyond needing relief. He stood and placed his lips on Brian’s as he reached behind him and pulled out the vibrator.  Brian let out a sigh of relief.






Brian quickly stripped off Justin’s shirt and then his pants.  Justin started wrapping the scarf he had around his neck around Brian’s and then pulled out a belt from the robe. He had tied a loop in one end.  “Baby, I hope this works. I don’t have the headboard to work with.” He wrapped the belt around the scarf. “I am using the scarf so you don’t have marks on your neck.”






Brian pinned Justin on his stomach and finally pulled the vibrator out of him. Justin instantly got hard as a rock.  He now wrestled back and pinned Brian to the blanket on his stomach and pulled the belt tight. He inserted a finger and stroked Brian’s prostate and he raised up off the blanket  and Justin sat below Brian’s hips. Reaching between Brian’s legs he stroked between the scrotum and asshole. Justin watched Brian closely. He loosened and tightened allowing Brian to sneak in just enough air to go a bit longer. Justin finally tightened it as much as he dared and plunged into Brian. He thrust several times before rolling to his side with Brian and thrusting once more Justin let the belt go and Brian convulsed again and again, cumming more than Justin had ever scene. He emptied himself into Brian but before he knew what was happening, Brian had flipped Justin and was thrusting into him. Both men began to tremble and again released anything left in them.  Brian pulled Justin against him still trembling.






After some time Brian softly spoke in Justin’s ear. “Making love to you is always amazing but this was beyond……..” He claimed Justin’s mouth and Justin turned to face him.  Their hands slid over each other’s bodies and into crevices, poking and prodding. They finally came down from the high and relaxed.






“Are you ready to eat something?” Brian started sliding down Justin’s body. Justin captured his face and tilted it toward his own face.  “Baby, it is going to be a while before that is going to supply anything.”






Brian started laughing and they pulled the food out of the basket. There was a variety of chilled foods, meats, cheeses, and salads.  There was a loaf of crusty bread and fresh fruit with dipping cream. It was perfect for a shared meal after lovemaking. By the time they got to the fruit cream was spread all over them and fruit was being dragged through it and then tongues followed. They were so distracted by each other neither of them noticed the clouds.  By the time they realized they were chilly, the sky opened up. They looked at the sky and started laughing. They pulled on their pants and gathered everything up, throwing everything into the basket. They strode back to the cabin stealing kisses along the way. By the time they got back they were chilled through so they stepped into the warm shower.  Twenty minutes later they were still standing under the shower kissing in each other’s arms.






“I love you more than life itself, Sunshine.”






“I can’t do life without you, Brian.”







After a brief nap both men were ready to host Matt and Max.  They arrived at 9:00 looking like they, too, had spent the day making love.  All four men stripped naked and climbed in. They chatted and sipped wine. Each told how they met and a little about their childhood.  Justin climbed onto Brian’s lap as they talked about being kids. He knew that was never easy for Brian and if he could supply comfort he would.  Soon, the conversation had stopped and both couples made love again paying no attention to the others. When they were all done they drank a little more and soon Matt and Max were ready to head back to continue the evening in privacy.  






Soon, Brian and Justin were alone again.  The hot tub was again covered and they laid in bed talking about their children and family.  As they started talking about the future they drifted off imagining the years they have together.