- Text Size +

 

John and Tony stopped by the main house on Sunday evening.  They were doing their best to be more independent but they had finished finals and there was nothing left in their refrigerator.  They thought it was odd that there were no lights on in the kitchen but as they entered they heard something coming from farther in the house.  They followed the sounds which led them to Alice’s room.


John looked at Tony,  “That doesn’t sound good.”


Tony knocked, “Alice, are you all right?”


After hearing shuffling inside the room, the door opened. Alice stood inside looking horrible.  She was pale and unkempt. She turned around and crawled back into bed. “Don’t get too close, guys.  I don’t know if this is food poisoning or the flu.”


“Alice, you should have called us.”  John and Tony both started coming in but Alice started retching again and they stopped in their tracks. “Um, Alice, isn’t Brinn coming back tonight?”


“That’s why I came back.  Jenn will be bringing her by later this evening.”  Alice again started throwing up. “I guess I have to call the guys to come home early. I can’t expose Brinn to this.”


John and Tony looked at each other and nodded. John said, “Don’t call them.  We can watch her.”


“Guys, I know you love Brinn but playing with her for a few minutes and actually caring for her is very different.” Alice started getting a little agitated.  “Need to call them.”


“Ok, Ok, Alice, we will call them but you shouldn’t be here if you really have the flu.” Tony went and grabbed a face mask from the kitchen.  They had used them a lot when Brian was so sick and still had a few around. He walked over to Alice. “Let me drive you home. Will you be Ok by yourself?”


“I will be fine by myself.  You call Brian and Justin, John.”


“I’ll take care of it.”


After Tony left with Alice, John quickly cleaned up Alice’s room trying to disinfect it and then went to the kitchen.  He was not going to ruin Brian and Justin’s get away. He and Tony were grown men. They could take care of one little girl, especially one as sweet as Brinn. And it was for less then 48 hours.


Tony was just pulling into the drive when Jenn pulled up behind him.  She was in a hurry so she just passed Brinn to Tony. John stepped out and grabbed the diaper bag and small suitcase Jenn had.  Tony was already cooing to her in Italian. Her son’s family may not be traditional but her granddaughter got more love than most children ever had.  She waved and drove away without even asking to talk to Alice.


“Bell'angelo, mi sei mancato.”  Brinn reached up and grabbed Tony’s nose.  


John kissed Brinn’s soft hair and then Tony’s. “I am not sure what you just said to her but I am a bit jealous.  You don’t speak in Italian to me very often anymore.”


“That’s because I don’t want you to miss a word of how much I love you.”  As they stopped to kiss, Brinn began giggling and batting at their faces. They both laughed and kissed her chubby cheek.  


They decided it would be best for them to sleep in the master bedroom since the nursery was right next to it. Jenn had already bathed her and put on her pajamas.  They sat together on the couch playing with her. She loved peek a boo and her infectious giggle had both of the men laughing along with her. They knew Justin and Brian tried to keep her awake until 10 most evenings but she was getting fussy by 9:00 p.m.  They were glad the directions were still posted on the fridge. They knew she was getting a little bit of other food from time to time but before bed she just needed a bottle. Alice had feeding directions on the refrigerator since often someone else would feed Brinn when Alice and Justin were busy. Tony prepared the bottle and  John went upstairs and changed her diaper. Brinn started fussing and by the time Tony arrived upstairs she was crying hard. John was doing his best to quiet her but she was not happy.


Tony reach for Brinn and sat down in the rocker with her.  He offered her the bottle and soon she was drinking much more content, although still having a little catch in her breath as she drank. Tony sang to her in Italian and after burping her and she drank the remainder of the bottle  she fall asleep on Tony’s shoulder as he patted her back.  John made sure the crib was ready and Tony laid her down giving her a kiss and John did the same thing. Tony took John’s hand and led him to the bedroom.


Once the door was shut, John pulled Tony against him and dipped his hand below the Tony’s waist cupping his crotch, rubbing up and down with his thumb. Tony pulled John’s head down and their lips met. John began taking Tony’s pants off and once the barrier was gone John continued rubbing with his thumb.


“Mi Amore,” Tony groaned, “You know exactly what to do to drive me crazy!”


“Well, let me do a better job of that.”  John pushed Tony onto the bed and kneeled between his legs.  He guessed right when he opened the bed stand and found lubrication.  He put some on his fingers. As he lowered his mouth down, he slipped his finger into Tony’s rectum and began rotating it. Slowly he added another finger.  His tongue was stroking Tony’s cock and his free hand putting pressure to the base of it was adding one more sensation. Very soon Tony was gasping for control of himself.  John added one more finger adding pressure to his prostate and Tony emptied himself into John’s mouth. “Mi Amore, mi Amore, mi Amore.” Tony whispered as John moved Tony into position and then slipped into him. He grabbed Tony’s hips and thrust over and over bringing Tony into another frenzy.  John was just about to shout when Tony reached up and pulled him down. He mouthed Brinn and claimed John’s mouth so he couldn’t scream out loud.


They lay in each other’s arms and soon they were again touching and stroking. “Do you supposed babies make you horny? I just want to feel you.” Tony said.  He put a little lube on his fingers and began playing with John’s ass. It had been a long time since Tony did this and John knew what he wanted. John laid on his stomach with a pillow under his hips offering himself to Tony. Tony chuckled a bit evilly.  “Thank you, my dear.” He took the lube and drizzled it between John’s cheeks and slowly began running his finger over and over John’s bud. He pulled it in opposite directions and then began pressing a bit harder. His fingertip slipped in and then he rested it on the inner sphincter until it allowed him entry.  Tony continued rubbing the edges helping it relax. Leaving his finger where it was he slid up to John’s ear. “Let me know if I need to stop and no screaming.” He kissed John’s neck and pulled John’s hips up just a bit more. He added more lube to John and then on his own penis. He hated this part because he knew it was always quite painful for John at first. He began pressing his large cock against John’s small opening.  John grabbed a hold of the pillow and bit into it. Tony continued until he was through the second sphincter and stopped for John to adjust. Once John’s fingers relaxed a bit Tony continued and soon the noise John was making was not because of pain. John was trying to hang on and started clenching his muscles around Tony. Together they exploded as one. Tony collapsed next to John and John pulled him close.


Around 4:00 a.m. Tony heard whimpering. He realized John was already up and joined him in the nursery. John was just sitting down with Brinn to give her a bottle.  Tony slipped behind the chair and kissed his head. “Just go back to bed, Tony. I think she will be sleeping soon. No need for both of us to lose sleep. You can get up with her for the next bottle.  Tony kissed them both and went back to bed. Ten minutes later John joined Tony pressing close to his back. He draped his arm around Tony’s waist and pulled him tightly to him. Maybe someday they would have a child of their own.  John nuzzled Tony’s neck getting a mumbled response for Tony. He breathed in deep, catching a whiff of Tony’s cologne. His heart skipped a beat as he drifted off to sleep.


John was sure it was only 5 minutes later when Tony was getting out of bed for Brinn.  John looked at the clock and saw it was 7:00 a.m. He stretched and was about to get up when Tony came around the corner with a smiling Brinn in his arms. John noticed Brinn was in a different sleeper which meant Tony had changed her and put on clean clothes. John sat up against the headboard and held out his arms and Tony handed her over, getting back in bed himself.  “Hello, Beautiful! How are you this morning?”


“I’m fine, thanks,”  Tony replied giving John a quick kiss.


“Get back, here, stud!” Tony came back in and this time when he pulled away they were both breathless.  Tony’s hand slipped under the blankets finding his target. He then slipped his head under the blankets and as John held Brinn on his chest Tony got busy on his favorite breakfast. John had mixed emotions about having sex with Brinn there.


Brinn started fussing.  “Hungry, think she is hungry.” John managed to get out.


Tony replied, “So am I!” He continued sucking.


“Brinny…..just a minu….oohhhhh...please baby, Tony, it’s not happening. I can’t, not  with Brinn, here.” Brinn started crying now.


Tony came back up.  He slipped on a robe and took Brinn.  “I love you little one but you just put a hindrance on my love life. We will go get your breakfast while your Uncle John pulls himself together.



Brian woke up first on Monday and woke Justin in his favorite way.  When he was laying with Justin in his arms he reached for the phone. “Let’s call the house.  I miss Brinn. I can’t wait to play with her tomorrow.”


Justin sat up.”I never realized how hard it would be to be away for a few days.”


The phone at the house rang just as John arrived in the kitchen. Tony was just finishing the bottle as John picked up the phone.  


When the phone was picked up Brian and Justin heard Brinn crying loudly and then she was silent. “What’s wrong, Alice?  Is there something wrong with Brinn?” Brian’s voice came over the phone.


“Oh, hey, guys,” John replied.  His eyes were as big as saucers when he looked at Tony.


‘What’s wrong with Brinn.”


“Brian, nothing is wrong with Brinn.  Tony was just putting the bottle in her mouth when you called.  You know she can be a bit impatient when she is hungry.”


“Where’s Alice?” Justin asked.


“She had to run to the store for a couple things.  She will be back in a little while. Brinn is fine.  Don’t worry.”


“We want to talk to her. Put the phone on speaker and bring it to her.”


He did as they asked and walked over to where Tony was feeding her.  Justin’s voice came over the phone, “Baby Girl, it’s Daddy and Dada. We miss you, Brinny.”


Brinn’s face lit up and she fought to sit up.  “Dadadada.”


“Hello, Sweetheart. We will be back tomorrow.  We miss you so much.” Brian pulled Justin to him as he saw his eyes mist over.


“Tell Alice we should be back around noon tomorrow.”  Goodbyes were said and John hung up.


“We really should check with Alice and see how she is feeling but I don’t want to wake her up if she is sleeping.  What are we going to tell Justin and Brian when they come home if she is still sick. They are going to kill us.” John worried.



Justin and Brian spent their day with each other.  Max brought food in and out without making contact with them.  Brian and Justin spent most of the day in each other’s arms, in the bed, in tub, on the couch.  They spent time talking about Brian going back to work. They talked about how fast Brinn was growing up, and they talked about Justin’s upcoming tour.  


Brian pulled Justin closer, “What am I going to do for two months without you two.  I really don’t know how I will handle it.” He was totally serious. “I am having a hard time wrapping my mind around not holding you every night.  How can I live with my heart in another state?” He pulled Justin on his lap. “I may have to join you every weekend.”


“I love that idea but I am fairly sure you are going to be so busy by then you won’t miss us as much as you think.” Justin’s lips fused to Brian’s and soon they were lying naked on the couch. Soon they had drifted off to sleep.


By noon, John and Tony were exhausted.  How did Alice and Justin do this? How was such a sweet little girl so much work!


After her lunch bottle they put her down for a nap and immediately dropped on the bed and within minutes they were sleeping. Two hours later John woke up to the sound of Brinn talking in the crib.  By the time Brinn had a clean diaper Tony had woke up and all three of them went downstairs. They had checked in on Alice and found out she was feeling much better. She asked to talk to Justin but they lied to her and said the family was upstairs. As the afternoon went on Brinn got fussier and nothing calmed her.  

“Tony, I think she has a fever.” They ran a thermometer over her forehead and it registered at 100°.  “What are we going to do? Do we need to worry?”


“I remember my sister being sick and my mom put her in a lukewarm bath. Let’s try it.  If it goes any higher we are going to have to tell Alice,” Tony said. I’ll get a bath ready.  See if you can look up what might cause this.


“Do you really think that will help?” John asked cynically.


“Would you rather call Alice. or even better, Justin?”


“I’ll go check out fever in 6 month olds.” As Tony tried to calm Brinn in the tub John did a web search.  He stood next to Tony. “Nope, no cough. Runny nose, maybe a little. Rubbing her ears, nope. Tony, put your finger in her mouth.”


“That’s not where I have thought about sticking my finger lately.”


“Just do it! Are her gums swollen?”


Tony ran his finger over the gums and Brinn started crying harder. “Yes!, I think they are.”


“Teething, she’s getting her first teeth. Can you finish the bath?  I am going to go look for something she can chew on. I may run to our place.  I have an idea.”


By the time Tony came down with a weepy but a little calmer, Brinn, John had some children’s acetaminophen and a freeze pop.  He gave her the medicine and then took Brinn from  Tony and sat in a rocker with her. He took the frozen plastic treat and rubbed and started rubbing it on Brinn’s gums with a little bit of pressure.  He started softly humming to her and after about 20 minutes she was falling asleep. John laid Brinn in the bassinet in the kitchen. As he turned around he was swept into Tony’s arms.  “There is nothing as sexy as a man with a baby. I want you, John, right here, right now! I want you buried so deep in me that I can feel you there the rest of the day.”


“Tony, we don’t have what we need…”


Tony took John’s hand and brought him to the counter near the cooktop.  He pulled down John’s pants and then his own. He was ready to drop to his knees when he realized John didn’t need any coexing.  He grabbed the bottle of olive oil and poured some on his hands. He rubbed John’s erection and then was going to rub his own ass. “Don’t take away all my fun,” John commented and put some oil on his own fingers.  He pushed Tony tightly against the counter, pressing his chest against Tony’s back and jammed his finger in with no gentleness. John knew Tony liked a little rough play. After stroking the magic spot a couple times, John plunged in all the way.  Tony took a sharp intake of breath as John pinned his hips tightly against the counter. He could not get away from the pain his body instinctively wanted to do. Tony’s head lulled back against John.


“Pound me, mi amore. Harder, harder.”  Tony groaned. “You know me so well.”


As they inched closer to the edge they both were being careful not to be loud. John buried his mouth onto Tony’s shoulder and Tony grabbed a pot holder and pressed it against his mouth as his whole body convulsed as John plunged in one last time. John cocooned Tony with his arms and didn’t  move for a long time. “Will you feel that for the rest of the day?” John whispered into Tony’s ear. Tony didn’t reply but continued shaking a bit. “Tony, I didn’t hurt you, did I, sweetheart.”


“Oh, no mi amore. You were perfect. I will feel that burn for a long time.”


John started to move but Tony quickly said, “Just one more minute, please.  I don’t want to lose that full feeling.”


Eventually they separated and redressed.  Glancing around the kitchen they realized what a mess it was and they realized they didn’t know the last time they ate.  John looked at Tony. “I’ll clean if you make us something to eat.”


Tony kissed John long enough to have John’s toes curl again.  “Yes, dear.”


Quietly the men worked side by side and soon they were sitting side by side eating grilled cheese and homemade soup that had been in the refrigerator. They didn’t talk.  They just ate and kissed from time to time. “You know someday I hope we can have a baby but I think we need to wait a few years,” John said.


“I agree, amore, as long as we can continue to practice getting pregnant,” Tony smiled over at John. “We will definitely need to have it perfect when it is time for our child.”


When Brinn woke they repeated the ice pop on her gums and at the correct time gave her more medicine. They tried to nap when Brinn did figuring they may need to take turns overnight with her. She seemed happiest being held and at times chewing on a finger. As the day turned to evening both Tony and John noticed bruises on their ‘chewing’ finger but they would do anything to make her comfortable even if they had a little discomfort.



As Monday drew to a close Tony and John were exhausted and Brian and Justin were as relaxed as they had been in months. Just those few days away had made a big change in Brian.  He had color and more energy than he had had since Brinn was born. He dreaded the thought of going back to the doctor. He hadn’t told Justin yet but he knew he had to. He needed Justin there and Justin would want to be there. They had just filled the soaker tub and gotten in.  Brian pressed his lips into the curve of Justin’s neck and began nibbling. He held him tightly against him. “Sunshine, can you clear your schedule Friday around noon?”


Justin looked over his shoulder. “You haven’t even started back to work and you want me to come in for a lunch fuck? You really are getting back to normal.”


“I have a doctor’s appointment. I want you to be there with me.”


Justin got very tense, “Brian is there….”


Brian wrapped both arms all the way around Justin.  “Sunshine, they will draw blood tomorrow. Friday the results will be in and I’ll know if I need more treatments or not.  I don’t know if I can do that again, Justin. I don’t want you to have to go through that again.”


“Brian, you are going to do everything you need to do and I will be there no matter what it takes.” He turned around in the large tub and wrapped his legs around Brian’s waist. “And besides that, your blood tests are going to be great. You feel too good to be sick!”


Brian heard the fear rising in Justin’s voice. “Sweetheart, relax. I think you’re right.  This is just to show how healthy I am. I’m not worried, honey. I just need you there with me and has anything we did this weekend made you think I am sick.”


Brian brought Justin’s mouth to his and lingered over it, reaching every millimeter with his tongue.  He slid his hands down Justin’s back and pulled Justin even closer, their cocks dancing together. “Justin, nothing is going to  take me away from you, and our kids. In thirty-nine years, on our 40th anniversary, Gus will come with his family and Brinn will be hoping to have her first date, you and I will be here each holding a grandchild telling them about when, years ago, granddad was sick.”


“I’m afraid Brinn might have an issue with that but it sounds good to me. Brian, I need you inside me proving to me we will be here in 40 years and 50 years and….” Brian claimed his lips as his fingers roamed and parted Justin’s firm ass cheeks.”


“Do you mind if I have something to eat?” Brian asked Justin who looked at him in an odd way. He positioned Justin so his head and chest were draped over the tubs edge while Brian slid his legs between Justin’s and he brought his mouth up to that magnificent spot. Thirty minutes later the water had cooled but the same couldn’t be said for Justin and Brian.  Justin literally couldn’t focus on anything. When their lips met this time Justin nearly climbed through Brian to get closer. They managed to get to the bed and an hour later they laid in bed as they slowly drifted off to sleep.





Tony and John had taken turns early in the evening but after midnight Tony was sleeping soundly so John just dozed in the rocker with Brinn on his chest.  She was sleeping but continued fussing in her sleep. About 2:30 a.m. John woke up and Brinn was completely quiet in his arms. He froze a moment and then noticed the steady breathing. Her pink, little mouth hung open and when he ran his finger on the bottom gum he felt little ridges.  He kissed the top of her head and laid her in the crib. She cooed in her sleep. John wasn’t sure if it was because he was overly tired but he had blink rapidly to clear his eyes. If he loved this little one so much what would he do with his own?


John tried sneaking into bed but Tony woke and moved over to him, pulling him back against him. “How is Miss Brinn?”


“The teeth finally came through.  I think the middle two on the bottom are both through.  She is sleeping quietly now.”


Tony reached up and wiped away a tear that slipped down John’s cheek. “You just sleep, mi amore.  You are very tired. I will get her next time I hear her.” Within seconds he was snoring quietly.



When Brian woke up, Justin was packing up some of the toys they had brought along with the minimal clothes Brian had packed from them. “Come over here,” Brian growled. He smiled over his shoulder, winked, and wiggled his bare backside. “Trust me, Sunshine, I will make it worth your while.”


“You always do, baby, you always do.”  He jumped in next to him.


An hour later they had their bags downstairs and were sitting at the table eating breakfast. There were lots of mixed emotions.  “Can we do this every year? Can this be our place?”


“I will book it for next year before we leave.”  Brian caressed his cheek.


“You may as well book it for the next 40. Let’s  go home to our family. I miss her so much.”



John woke and was sure he heard Alice’s voice from somewhere.  Tony was gone and since the door to the nursery was wide open he guessed Brinn was downstairs with him.  John grabbed a robe and went downstairs.


Alice sat in a chair with Brinn in her lap talking to her softly.  “Oh, so there is the other liar in the house. When Justin and Brian get home and see this house you are both in so much trouble.  And if this little lady had as much as a mark on her you know you would no longer be breathing. But,” She snuggled Brinn close, “since, although foolish, you did an amazing job nursing her I guess they will let you live, however, you both know how Brian feels about clutter.”


Tony was already frantically cleaning in the kitchen.  “Are you feeling better, Alice?”


“Yes, sweet boy, I’m fine.  I will watch this one,” she kissed Brinn, “while you clean.”


John and Tony loaded and ran the dishwasher.  Tony went upstairs and took the sheets off the bed and brought them down to the laundry.  Tony was about to go back upstairs when he heard a car door. “They’re home.”


“Oh, sh…”  John stopped.  


Justin came bursting through the door. “Where’s my Baby Girl?”  


Justin swept Brinn into his arms and spun her around.  They were both laughing when Justin stopped. “Alice, you didn’t call me.”  Justin sounded heart broken. He then looked around the kitchen. “And what happened here?’


Brian walked in with the bags just then and looked into the kitchen. “Are you Ok, Alice? What the hell happened here?”


“Brian, look!  Brinn got her first teeth while we were gone.”


“Who is going to tell us what is going on here?” Brian  said in his business voice.


John took a deep breath.  “Alice got sick and she told us to call you but we didn’t want to interrupt you so Tony and I didn’t tell Jenn that Alice was gone.  We took care of her and then yesterday she had a fever and then we figured out she was teething. We gave her acetaminophen and had her chew on a frozen pop.”


“My daughter ran a fever and you didn’t call me.  You didn’t tell me you were babysitting her? What were you thinking?”  Justin was was furious.


“And this place is such a mess. Can’t you clean up after yourself?”  Brian looked around. “Really?”


John left the room without a word.  He went up the backstairs and started making the bed.  He was putting on the top sheet when Brian walked in. “I’m sorry, Uncle Brian.” John dropped on the bed and tears started rolling down his cheeks.  “We wanted you to have time alone… and we knew we could take care of her but then she got sick and I was up half of the night holding her. And I am so tired and Justin is so mad at us…”


Brian sat next to him and put an arm around John.  “I’m sorry, John. You obviously took good care of Brinn and thank you for letting us have time to ourselves. You shouldn’t have lied but you did it for the right reason.  I will talk to Justin and you have to make up to Alice. I’ll finish the beds. You go help Tony and then maybe go to your house. I’ll talk to Justin.”


John went down the backstairs and silently started cleaning again.  Justin went upstairs with Brinn. He couldn’t believe he had missed her first teeth.  His poor little girl was in pain and her daddy wasn’t there. Soon she was sound asleep on his shoulder but he couldn’t let her go. Brian walked in and took Brinn from Justin and kissing his sleeping, laid her down.  He walked over and held out his hand to Justin. He reluctantly took his hand and they walked into the bedroom.


Justin started pacing in the bedroom.  The whole time he was swearing under his breath.  “Justin, what are you so mad about?” He tried to put his arms around him but Justin wasn’t ready for that yet.


“How can you not be?  They lied about who was taking care of our daughter.  She was running a fever and they didn’t call me. The house was torn apart.  They didn’t tell me Brinny was hurting. They didn’t….”


“Justin, Brinn is perfect.  John and Tony did exactly what you would have done.  They relieved her pain the best they could. They spent their time watching her, not cleaning.   She was well cared for. You know they love her almost as much as we do. So what is the real problem?”  


“They….I wasn’t there for her.  I should have been with her. I was off taking a break.  Parents can’t take breaks! I….I…..was worrying about her and about you going back to the doctor and about the tour and…..” He buried his head in Brian’s chest and he pulled him close.


“Oh, Sunshine.” Brian kissed his head. “This is just a reminder you can’t do it all and you don’t need to.  Tony and John are always here to help and you know Alice is too. When one can’t help the others step up. That’s part of our family.  As sorry as I am you missed her first teeth, I am so glad they didn’t call us. Your reaction just shows you needed this time away...we needed this time away.”  Justin looked up into Brian’s eyes and Brian’s head descended catching his lips. When they separated Brian began, “I think you need to…..”


“I know.  I owe Tony and John an apology. I will go talk to them.”


Brian tightened his grip.  “They can worry for a while longer.  They can’t lie to us when it comes to Brinn and while she is sleeping I am fairly sure we will have time to re-christen our bed.  Who knows what those boys did in here.” He brought his lips down to Justin’s neck and began tasting every inch.



Tony and John went back to their house.  They went upstairs and together undressed. Nothing was said but they walked into the shower.  After all the hard work they did Justin was so furious. Tony wrapped his arms around him and held him.  “He’ll come around, Mi Amore. He was just upset. He will think it through and understand, even if we were wrong, we did it for them.” After drying off they climbed in bed.  It was only noon but they were exhausted. With Tony pulling John against him, they drifted off to sleep.



After Justin had given Brinn her afternoon bottle, Alice was ready to sit and rest a bit and very willingly took charge of her favorite little girl.  Justin made a couple phone calls and then humbly walked out to the guest house. He listened and heard noise inside so he knew they were in there. He knocked on the door. Tony opened the door and his normal bright smile dimmed a bit.


“I come in peace. I actually am here to apologize and offer a peace offering. Is John around too?”  Tony stepped aside and Justin entered. John stood in the kitchen with a sandwich in his hand. Tony walked over and stood next to him, placing an arm around John’s waist. “Don’t worry, Tony, I am not going to use John as my emotional punching bag again.  I am really sorry for the way I reacted earlier. It was totally uncalled for...although don’t ever lie to me again about my daughter.” For that second Justin’s eyes flared.


“We are really sorry we did that but you two deserved time away. We didn’t want you to have to come home early.”


“Thank you for taking such good care of Brinny while we were gone and while she was in pain.”


Tony interrupted, “John rocked her for hours.  I did some but Brinn seemed to prefer him. Maybe because he looks like her dad but he sat in that rocker just holding her because she needed someone.”


Justin walked over to John and gave him a hug. “I am sorry I blew up.  We had such a wonderful trip but Brian goes back to work tomorrow and on Friday we have to go back to the oncologist for results and then I missed Brinn getting her teeth.”  Justin took a deep breath. “I just got overwhelmed for a minute and I took it out on you.” He pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket and handed it over to Tony. “I made reservations for the two of you to spend a couple nights alone at a great hotel and I made reservations at two amazing restaurants for the next  two nights. All the info is on that paper and everything it paid for. If you find a different place to eat just let me know and I will get it changed.”


John and Tony looked at the papers Justin gave them. John spoke for the first time. “Justin, you don’t have to pay us back for watching my cousin.  I love her and would do anything for her and for you and Brian. You are my family.”


“Consider it an apology for my ungratefulness.”


“Justin, this could set you back more than $1000.”


Justin shrugged. “You guys know we don’t worry about money.  I won’t notice it. Also, you can think of this as a bribe. I am going on tour for a couple months again and Brian is going to need you guys while Brinn and I are gone.  Alice will be here too so hopefully the 3 of you can keep him focused.”


“You are taking Brinn with you?  You are right, that is going to be hard on him.”


“He is hoping to meet up with us most weekends but I have a feeling he is going to be really busy about that time. I am not sure he will make it that often. But that is a long way off yet. And, John, I hope you are willing to put some long hours in this summer as we get the show ready.”


“Of course I am, Justin. I have peaked at a few of the new things and I think Brinn is having a big effect on your work right now.”


“You would be right, John.  With her in my life how can I not just paint love. But enough, eat that sandwich and pack clothes for dinner.  I am guessing you won’t need much else. As he walked to the door he threw a set of keys at them. Drive the Stingray.  Not the old one but the newer one is ready to go. In fact you guys should just keep the keys for that one. Then you will both have a car if you need to go different places. Since I had the old Stingray restored he doesn’t use the other one.  Just keep it in the garage.


Tony and John both stood there with their mouths open.  “Maybe we should have lied to you much earlier.” Tony said with a twinkle in his eye. Justin’s look told him it might have been a little too soon for that joke.  Tony swallowed. “I am sorry we lied but we didn’t mean anything bad by doing it.


“I know you didn’t,” he hugged Tony,  “but when it comes to Brinn, we need to have full disclosure about everything.”


Justin walked to the door, “And by the way, John, when Brinn starts cutting her next teeth I may need some pointers.”  The smile between John and Justin showed everything was forgiven by both of them.


Now Justin had to tell Brian he gave his Stingray away. Alice was working on dinner and Justin informed her the guys would be gone a couple days.  He started picking Brinn up but decided he better talk to Brian before he got her. Justin walked into the office where Brian was on the phone. From the conversation he guessed it was a conference call with Ted and Cynthia.  Justin slipped around the desk and dropped to his knees.. “You are mine today yet. Tomorrow they can have you back,” Justin made his plans known. He started unzipping Brian’s pants and reached in pulling out his rising penis. He ran his tongue over the tip.


“Um, hey guys, I will see you tomorrow.  I seem to have other obligations today.” Both Cynthia and Ted responded by saying hi to Justin. Justin took the receiver out of Brian’s hand and hung the phone up. His mouth started lowering and Brian instinctively thrust his hips to meet him. It wasn’t long before Justin untied his own pants and, without stopping he slipped out of them.  Brian moaned when Justin pulled free but with in seconds Justin had his legs draped over the arms of the chair and with Brian’s support he carefully took him in a centimeter at a time. Brian started thrusting up as the anticipation got to great. Justin thrust his tongue in and out of Brian’s mouth and he began thrusting quicker and harder.  Brian finally held Justin in place as he drove in deeply.


Just as Brian lost control, Justin brought his mouth to Brian’s ear and said. “I gave John your Corvette.”  


“Oh, God……..YOU WHAT!”


Justin threw his head back as he ground his ass down as hard as he could and exploded all over Brian. He fell against Brian as they both fought to breath normally.  Justin reached back and grabbed several tissues without dismounting. He started dabbing at Brian’s shirt. “Sorry about that.” He usually tried to at least contain it a bit not tonight.


“Did you say you gave John my $50,000 car?”


“Um, ya, I hope you don’t mind.” Justin started wiggling.  “I think I can take your mind off it.”


“At least I still have one.  You walked down there to apologize and you gave away my car.  What else did you give them?” Brian was having trouble concentrating already.


“They just drove the Vette to a couple nights at that new hotel near your office and a couple nice dinners.”


“That had to be another $1000.”


“What’s a little money?  I bet I can make you forget about it.” Justin started making small circles with his ass, grinding into Brian’s pelvis. Brian stood with Justin still impaled and he laid him on his desk. Brian wanted to get in even deeper.  He kept pressing. Justin started milking him with his muscles.


“Sunshine, I don’t have more to give you.”  


‘Baby, you give me all I can….” Justin began shuddering.  He tried to hold on but he couldn’t stop himself. Justin clung to Brian’s neck and locked his legs around his waist and brought his lips to Brian’s. “Why don’t I ever get tired of you?”

“Thank god you don’t because I couldn’t live without you. I love you, Baby. I love your big heart.  I even love that you gave my car….yes, that you gave my car to my nephew.”


There was a tap on the door. “You can come in if you want, Alice but you may not wish to at this very moment.”


“Well, gentlemen, I am leaving for the day.  Dinner is in the oven and your daughter is dozing in the bassinet.  You probably have about half an hour until she wakes up.”


“Thank’s Alice!  We will be out shortly. Have a nice night off.”  


They pulled themselves back together.  “You are in charge of Brinn. I’ll get dinner ready.”


Soon Brinn was laughing as Brian sat on the floor with her making faces.  Brinn was up on her hands and knees and was wiggling her butt back and forth. Brian started imitating her and she started giggling.


“Sweetheart, if you keep doing that I may need your assistance with something very soon.” Brian swayed his backside more exaggerated.  “Oh, hotty!”


Brian scooped up a giggling Brinn and swung her around.  He threw her in the air and she squealed in delight. Brian pulled her close to his chest and just breathed in her scent.  “What did we do before we had this little one?”


“We practiced making one.”  Justin laughed.


“I think we still practice quite a bit.” Brian walked over and nuzzled Justin’s neck and then put Brinn close into Justin’s check.


“Dadadada,” Brinn said and pressed her drooling mouth on Justin’s cheek.  Justin turned his face and kissed her cheek. Next Justin reached for Brian and kissed his cheek.’


“Oh that will not do, Sunshine.” With Brinn in one arm he pulled Justin in with the other. “Brinn and I have been talking and she promises to sleep well tonight so we can….” he kissed him long and hard.  


“Why don’t you feed Brinn.  Our dinner will be ready in a few minutes.”


The three enjoyed family time the rest of the night. As the evening went on they, snuggled on the couch as Brinn drank her last bottle  of the evening. Brian wrapped his arms around them and just held them close.


“What are you thinking about, sweetheart?” Justin reached up and stroked his face.


“I am so glad I can go back to work but I hate being gone during the day.”


“Trust me, you will forget about us as soon as you get in your office. And, remember I am coming for a nooner on Friday.”


Brian’s hand slipped into Justin’s lap. “You can come visit any day!”


“Let’s go put this little doll in bed and then take each other to bed.”



After putting Brinn in her crib, Justin and Brian went to their room. “You should get to sleep on time tonight.  You will have a long day tomorrow.”


“I think I need something to get me through the day. Want to play a little?”


“Playing?” Justin asked as he raised his eyebrows.


“I’ve been thinking, Sunshine.  I just don’t think I can hit you anymore.  I mean I can spank you with my hand but I just can’t hurt you like that. It kills me so I thought I would try something else.  Lately you have made comments about wanting it deeper and I just can only go so far so…” Brian walked over to a dresser and pulled out a vibrator.  Justin knew he had never taken anything that long. “I know it isn’t what you crave but…”


“Baby, I am hard thinking about it. Where did you get that?”


“I have had it for years but it has never been used.”


“Oh, give me a few minutes.  I will be right back.” Justin rushed in to the bathroom.  He had never taken anything like that so thought he might need to prepare himself a bit.” He did a quick cleanse.  


When he came back in the bedroom Brian had lit some candles and dimmed the lights.  Justin laid down next to him and their lips met. Brian pulled him close and slipped his hand onto Justin’s ass.  He had already added lube to his hand and the vibrator. “Sunshine, I don’t expect you to take this all, maybe ever, but we are going to have fun playing. Brian started with his fingers.  He stroked and twisted for a while and then he reached for the long, thin device. He slowly pressed it in. He watched Justin’s face. “I’m sorry, I can’t give you what you want. I know how much you enjoyed if.”


“Shut up, you asshole.” Justin laughed. “You always give me what a need.”  


As Brian continued he knew the vibrator had to be getting into territory he wasn’t able to.  He stopped for a minute. He had left the vibration off until now. He turned it on low. Justin’s reaction was immediate. “Oh  god, oh god, oh god.” Justin felt the vibration to his very core.


“Let me know when you are ready for a bit more.”


“Oh, I am ready.  Please, I want more. I need it!”  Brian added a little more pressure and it went in farther. He came to what felt like a stopping point.  He knew he could go past that but decided he would stop there for the first night. He turned the vibrator up a notch.  Pressed against Justin’s interior wall he began to orgasm over and over.


Ten minutes later Brian and Justin laid in each other’s arms.  Justin was still shivering a bit from time to time. After giving Brian a long kiss he turned his back to him and Brian slipped in.  Soon he was emptying himself into his love. They drifted off still joined physically just like their hearts.



John and Tony pulled up in the Corvette.  As John handed the keys to the valet their eyes met and John said, “Hi Peter.”  John went to hug his brother but Peter stepped back.


“I’ll park your car.  Here is your ticket.”


“Peter, please, I’d love to talk to you. I want you to meet Tony. I….”


Peter got in the car and drove it away.  A bell boy grabbed their bags and Tony put an arm around John. “Let’s go in, Mi Amore.”  


After checking in they went up to their room.  John said very little. Tony set the bags down and put his arms around John. John put his head on Tony’s shoulder. “We can try and talk to him later.”


“He won’t change.  He is so sad. He is so prejudice.  He is probably angry now that I am driving a Corvette.  I hate to think what Mom has told him.” John turned and kissed Tony.  “I am not going to let him ruin this amazing place.” For the first time he looked around. “This room is crazy!”


“The whole place is great.   I would love to to work in a place like this. It is so amazing.  I wonder what it would take to get an internship here next year?”


“You know what else is amazing?”  Tony was about to talk when John pressed the entire length of his body against him. “We have time before our reservation.”


Tony started pulling off his own clothes and so did John. Tony ripped the coverlet off the bed and they slid onto the sheets. They both groaned. “These sheets are so soft.”  John said.


“I can only think of one thing softer.”


“Brinn’s cheek?”


“Well, maybe two things.” Tony moved down and guided John’s cock into his mouth. “Soft as silk, “ he said as he breathed on John.  Tony licked from the base to the tip. Soon John was having trouble lying still. Tony laid down on his back and John grabbed some lube and slid in just far enough for Tony to adjust.  He then started moving in deeper and leaned over. He started kissing Tony and repetitively plunged his tongue in and out of Tony’s mouth. Tony managed to flip them both over and then sat up to get maximum penetration.  Soon they were both beyond sanity and Tony dropped down on John’s chest.


After a few moments they started getting ready for dinner.  They showered quickly and dressed. As they arrived John saw Peter again talking to a pretty young server. Peter didn’t see them as he left.  John and Tony were seated at an out of the way table and when the server arrived it was the girl Peter had been talking to. Her name was Tiffany.  They had ordered and each time Tiffany checked on them they chatted with her. She was very professional and had no negative reaction when she walked up to the table when Tony and John were kissing. “


When she brought them dessert to share John couldn’t ignore it anymore. “Tiffany, did I see you talking to Peter when we came in?”


“Ya, how do you know Peter?”


“He’s my brother.”


“You’re John? He talks about you a lot.”


“I can only imagine what he says. Mostly he just seems sad when he talks about you.”


“Tiffany, do you think you could find me a piece of paper and a pen?” She came back with a little notepad and a pen. John wrote a note to Peter telling him how much he loved and missed him.  And he gave him his cell phone. When Tiffany came back he handed her the note and a $50 bill. “Please give him this for me. I love my brother but you probably know my lifestyle doesn’t make him happy.”


“John, he really isn’t anti- gay. He just doesn’t know how to relate to it and of course your mother…”


“Oh, you’ve had the unpleasant experience of meeting my mother?”


“I wish I could get him out of there.  We hope to move in with each other as soon as we can but she keeps ‘borrowing’ his money.”


‘Tiffany, I would do almost anything to get him out of there.  Please have him call me.”


“I’ll try, John.”


John and Tony left her a $200 tip when they left.  They would pay Justin back for that.


They enjoyed the rest of their time at the hotel but didn’t see Tiffany or Peter again. When the Stingray was brought up for them at departure there was a note under the windshield wiper. ‘John and Tony, thank you for the amazing tip.  I am working on Peter. I will do my best. You two are great. Tiffany.’


“I have a good feeling about this, John. Give her a little time to talk to him.”  Tony kissed him as he pulled away from the curb.


Spring turned into the Taylor-Kinney household.  Brian had returned to work full time and everyone was relieved his blood work was looking good without anymore treatments.  The oncologist was more than a little surprises they didn’t have to continue with treatment. He had asked Brian once if he had any idea what he did that might have made the difference. “I wasn’t allowed to die.  My husband owns my heart and he said he wasn’t done with it yet.” The doctor had nothing to say to that but he did say Brian was evidence of true love. The nurse behind Brian wiped a tear from her eye.


Justin began working a lot more. His life was good and so was his painting.  Brinn and Brian’s illness opened up a new area of expression for him. He tried to have lunch with Brinn and feed her but the rest of the day he spent down at the studio. John was helping Justin make arrangements for his tour.  Justin’s agent would email information to Justin and John would make all the reservations needed. Tony was hired to help Alice for the summer. He did some of the cleaning and cooking freeing Alice up to be with Brinn and if he got a chance to roll around on the floor with her he did that too.


One afternoon while Justin was painting John answered the phone on Justin’s business line.  When John hung up he walked over to Justin. “Hey Justin, your agent wants to set up a time for you to meet with a reporter.  He wants to have the meeting here so you can show off a little of your personal life. He wants Brian and Brinn there for sure but all of us could be in it if you want support in numbers.”


“I don’t want it at all but I suppose he is right.  I have taken basically a year off with no public exposure. It is time I get my business going again. What do I need to do?”


John held out a paper.  “This is the name of the reporter you need to contact. He mentioned maybe Saturday morning if that works best for Brian to be here. The reporter’s name is Sandy James.”


“Huh, I think I went to high school with her, at least with someone who has the same name.  We took some art classes together. She wasn’t bad but was never going to make a living off of it.  An art reporter actually would have been a great job for her. She was a bit odd but intelligent. Probably isn’t her anyway.  That has to be a common name. I’ll go check with Brian and then one of us can call her back.”


Justin called Brian mid morning. “Hey, are you terribly busy?”


Brian responded, “I always have time for you.”


“Well that is true when it comes to important things.  I have a question/favor to ask.”


“Tear yourself away from the paint and canvas and come ask me in person,” His voice went very quiet, “Please.”

“I’d love to but I need to feed Brinn and then Alice is going to be gone a couple hours.”  


“Perfect!  Bring her along.  Cynthia has been dying to see her.  It has been a long time since she has been here and Ted mentioned her the other day when Daphne stopped by with her daughter.”


“Ok, you convinced me.  It will probably be close to 12:30 by the time we get there.”

“Perfect.  I have a conference call from 11:00 to 12:00 and then I will have time to get notes down before you arrive.”  Brian spoke very quietly, “I miss you during the day, Sunshine. See you soon.”


Justin fed Brinn before leaving and they had a sing a long in the car.  He loved hearing her try to repeat sounds and words. When he arrived he parked in the spot reserved for him.  If the parking lot was ever full everyone knew they could use it but there was usually room for everyone. He came in the employees entry and before he realized it he had lost his daughter to Ted. “I got her. You and Brian have some lunch.” He winked at him. “She is really beautiful, Justin.”


“Thanks, Teddy.  Any word on yours?”


“By the end of the summer.  A mom picked us and she is due in August. If you ever want a weekend away or even a night out, we would love to have her. Wouldn’t we, yes we would…” All his attention was now focused on Brinn.


As Justin walked past Cynthia’s desk he gave her a quick hug. She gave Justin a questioning look. “You have to fight Ted for her. Is he ready for me?”


Cynthia started laughing “Are you seriously asking me if Brian Taylor Kinney is ready for the only man he has ever loved?”


“How is he doing here at work, Cynthia? Be honest, please. Does he make it through the day? Does he seem tired?”


Cynthia stood up and hugged Justin.  “He is doing fine. I didn’t ever expect him to be back here if I am honest. And I doubt he would be if it wasn’t for you.” She kissed him just as he was pulled from her arms.


“Can’t trust anyone not to move in on my husband. Where’s our daughter?”


Cynthia pointed to Ted’s office, “And I get her next!”


Brian looked at her and said, “Knock before you come in.”

“I always do when Justin is here. Oh, here is your lunch.” She handed him a picnic type basket.


They strolled into the office and closed the blinds behind them. The lock clicked. Justin and Brian stepped toward each other and Brian pulled Justin close.  “It has been far too long since we had a nooner.” He fused their lips together and then fused their hips. They stumbled to the back of the office where there was a small conference table.  Justin pushed Brian onto his back and yanked down Brian’s pants.


Justin looked at him lying there. “What do you want, baby? Don’t answer that you are going to get what I give you.”  Justin dropped his own pants and looked around and grabbed a towel that was on the table near a treadmill in the corner. Justin climbed onto the table and quickly wrapped a towel around Brian’s neck.  He held each end on opposite sides of Brian’s neck and slowly sat down on Brian’s erect cock. He started rising and lowering himself onto Brian as he tightened the towel. He looked into Brian’s eyes as he tightened the towel.  He felt Brian grow inside him. He began to move quicker as he tightened and loosened the towel. Brian began thrusting frantically and as Brian’s eyes nearly rolled backward Justin felt an explosion inside of him and let go of the towel.  He looked at Brian. “Brian, are you Ok? Sweetheart?” Justin started rubbing Brian’s sternum quickly.


Brian grabbed Justin’s hands and pulled him down to him.  “Don’t move. I love you so much, Sunshine. We need to do this much more frequently.  Maybe once a month I can fuck your brains out in my office?


“We might be able to work that out as long as you will help me out Saturday.”  


“I knew there was a reason you came into town.  What is it?”


“They want me to do an interview at the house on Saturday to promote my tour. They want you and Brinn with me.  It is just a magazine, not video. I have been so out of touch the last year, I need to do this for my career.”


Brian kissed him. “Of course I will. You have done so much for Kinnetik.  It is the least I can do.”


“Thanks, baby. Now it is time to eat some lunch.  You need to keep up your strength and you are still a bit skinny.”  By the time they finished eating they made love once more. Just as they were straightening their clothes they heard Brinn crying. Justin rushed out as he tucked in his shirt.


“Brinn, Daddy’s here.” Cynthia was standing there trying to quiet her.  Justin took her gently from her.


“I’m not sure but she feels a little warm to me.”  


Justin felt her forehead.  She did feel warm. He took a guess and ran his thumb along the top gums. “Teeth.  I better get this Baby Girl home,”


Brian took Brinn for a minute and held her close.  Giving her a kiss he said, “I will be home soon sweetie.”  As he handed Brinn back to Justin he gave him a kiss. “


“I’ll try to get home on time to help you out tonight.”  He kissed both of them once more.


By the time Justin arrived home Brinn was in full wailing mode.  “Come here, Sweetheart.” He brought her in the house. After some pain killer and lots of pacing she was still very unhappy.  Why was it Alice’s day off? Brian called and said he was running a little late and was very apologetic. Justin finally called the guest house.  “John, I am so sorry. I don’t know what else to do with Brinn. She has more teeth coming in. Brian’s late and she won’t stop crying.” John was up at the house before they said goodbye.  


“Come here, Doll.  Remember how we did this last time?  You’ll be Ok.” John walked to the freezer and pulled a freeze pop and started rubbing her gums with it.  She continued to fuss but seemed to be a little calmer, like she remembered John from last time. Soon John was rocking her in the kitchen and she was sleeping lightly with a little sob noises from time to time.


Brian finally arrived home.  “I’m so sorry, Sunshine.” Brian gave him a kiss.  He walked over and kissed Brinn and John, both at the top of their heads. Brian started reaching for Brinn but Justin rushed over and pulled Brian away.


“No! It took hours to get her this quiet. Just kiss me instead.”


“Now that I will do gladly.” He pulled Justin in.  “I am sorry. A call came in from Asia just when I was going to walk out.”  They settled into a long kiss.


John cleared his throat.  “Why don’t you two take that upstairs.  Text Tony for me and tell him I am up here.  I got this.”

“But,” Justin started to protest.

“Justin, go.  You will be up with her tonight.  Enjoy yourself.”


“Don’t argue with the man holding our fussy daughter. Let me distract you like you distracted me earlier.”



John was rocking Brinn when Tony walked in.  He sat on the couch near John. John hoped Brinn was sleeping sound enough.  He got up and sat down next to Tony, leaning in and resting his head on his shoulder.


An hour later Brian and Justin came down in their robes.  They found John and Tony kissing on the couch while Brinn chewed on a new ice pop, an empty bottle next to them.  John stood and handed Brinn to her Dads. “She was just changed, had a bottle, and just got a dose of her medicine.” He gave Tony a long kiss.  “Call me if you can’t deal with her.” He winked at the two men and Tony and John walked out.


“Gotta love those two,” Justin smiled.


“Hate to think they will probably be gone in a couple years. Our boys are growing up.”



When Saturday morning came along Brinn was back to her smiling self.  Justin dressed her in a frilly pale blue dress while all the men wore khakis and polos.  They decided it was a perfect time to have a family picture. Alice didn’t plan to sit in on the interview but they wanted her to get in on a couple of the pictures.  She was part of the family.


As soon as the reporter and photographer arrived Justin knew this was his classmate, Sandy.  They chatted a bit about high school. “Justin, your career is just amazing, not that I had any doubt you would be successful.”  The whole family came in for some pictures and then Sandy and Justin settled into the living room. Brian stood nearby watching and listening. Justin had said he barely knew her but she made it sound like they were old friends.  Some of the questions were obviously not for the article. She was probably just a big fan but she seemed a bit fixated.


John walked up beside him with Brinn in his arms. Brian reached out and Brinn grabbed for him.  “I don’t like her. Something is off.” John said quietly.


“I was thinking the same thing.  I’m hoping she just has an old high school crush.  Face it he is irresistible. I love that man so much.” Brian draped an arm around John.  “Did you ever hear from Peter?” John had told them about his encounter.

“No, I’m trying to be hopeful. He just deserves more than what he has living there.”


As they spoke Brian kept an eye on Sandy and Justin.  He couldn’t place it but he felt ill at ease. He noticed her touch Justin’s arm a couple times but who wouldn’t flirt with Justin.  But there was a tension in the air. If John hadn’t agreed he would have thought it was just residual from his possessiveness after he was sick.  Soon the hour was up and although she tried to stay Justin politely said he had plans and he said goodbye. Brian escorted her to the door and locked it behind her.


“Was she always that creepy?” Brian asked as he passed Brinn to Justin.  


Justin kissed his girl making her giggle. “She was always odd and I have been trying to picture who she hung out with and can’t think of anyone. Maybe Daph remembers her.  I think she left school before graduation.” Brinn was rubbing her eyes. Justin looked at Brian, “Are you making the bottle or changing her out of her lovely dress?”


“Bring the bottle up when it is ready. I could use a nap that doesn’t involve sleeping.”


“I will see what I can do about that.”


Five minutes later Justin walked into the nursery.  Brian was leaning over the changing table blowing bubbles on Brinn’s tummy as she patted his head.  Justin walked up behind him and ground his hips into Brian’s butt. “You are never sexier than when you are caring for our daughter.” His hands slipped around Brian and Brian took in a sharp intake of air as his hand grazed his fly.


“Sweetheart, if you love your dad at all you will drink quickly.” He finished tying her onesie and picked her up.  He sat in the rocker and offered her the bottle. Ten minutes later he was closing the nursery door as he walked to the bed and laid down using his full weight to press Justin into the mattress. Justin’s arms encircled his neck and the world around them melted into pleasure.



Justin received a first draft of the articles, made a few changes, and sent it back.  The next Sunday it was the featured story in the publication. The pictures were great and they had made an agreement that they could have any or all of them. One of Brinn and Brian’s lap would make a perfect painting for Brian’s office and one with everyone would be put above the fireplace.


On Tuesday, Justin was going through the mail and found an odd one addressed to him.  The envelope had block lettering and no return address. He pulled it out and saw it was all words and letters cut out of his article.  It said:

‘ My darling,

Soon we will be a family.  I can’t wait for us to be together…’


Justin crumpled it up and tossed it in the garbage.  Everytime he did an interview a few crazies came out of the woodwork.  He pulled out a canvas he had started earlier and started preparing to paint.  John came in later and sat at the desk to catch up on emails. “Um, Justin, can you come over here please?”  


“What’s up?”Justin walked over.


“Look at this.”  John pointed at the screen. Justin followed his finger and saw 4000 emails.  


“How long has it been since you cleaned this out?”


“Look at the dates,”  John said. All of them were dated yesterday and today.


“Holy, S..crap! What do they say? Are they all the same?”


“There appears to be two different ones.  They both call you darling and one talks about being a family and the other one talks about the tour. We need to tell someone about this.”


“It is probably some kid with the right computer equipment. I am pretty cute you know.”  He looked at John with a smirk and patted his ass.


“I don’t argue that,” John chuckled, “but you need to tell Uncle Brian.” The letter Justin had tossed away earlier caught John’s eye.  “Justin, this means they have your address. You have to tell him.”


“Really, John it will blow over.”  He walked away and started painting again.


John texted Brian, ‘We need to talk as soon as you get home.  Maybe stop by the guest house before going to the main house.’


Brian returned the text, ‘Is it serious?’


“Just stop by.”


‘Be there at 5:00.’


John to the letter to the house with him.  5:00 p.m. Brian pulled up and walked into the guest house without knocking. “What is it, John?  I don’t like the feeling I am getting.”


John handed him the letter.  “There were 4000 emails today.  4000! All from the same email. There are two different messages. One message is about the tour and the other one is the same as the letter. Justin is going to kill me for telling you but he needs protection.  He can’t go on this tour without someone with them.”


“I will just cancel everything and go with him.”


“He won’t let you. Didn’t he have someone go with him last time.”


For a split second Brian froze. He couldn’t believe it but he was going to do whatever it took to hire Jarod.  He was the only one who would protect him like he would. Several years before Jarod had gone on a tour with Justin. Brian and Justin’s relationship was much looser back then and Justin and Jarod  had a brief relationship. It was never serious on Justin’s side but Jarod fell in love. At that moment, Brian scrolled through his phone. Yep, he still had the number if it hadn’t changed. He called the number and left a message. He walked toward the door.  “John, don’t worry about Justin’s reaction. I will take care of that. And thank you.”


Brian drove up to the house and found Justin in the kitchen feeding Brinn. He took Brinn out of her daddy’s arms and snuggled her.  After kissing her neck several times she was giggling. “Has this little sweetie had her dinner already?” Brian caught himself hanging on to her a little tighter than normal and wanted to keep Justin in his other arm.


Alice got a feeling something was up and said, “I’ve eaten, can I take her with me and we can read a book or two.”  


Brian handed Brinn over, “I will get her for her last bottle, Ok? I want to spend some time with her.”


By now, Justin could tell something was going on. “So what is going on, Brian?”


“Let’s eat first.”


“That just means you expect me to be too upset to eat, “ Justin replied.


“Sunshine, let’s eat.”  He kissed him, pulling him close. Brian’s phone rang.  “Please, Baby, get our dinner. I will be right back.” Brian stepped into the office. “Hello, Jarod, Thanks for calling me back so quickly.”


“I have to admit, I was surprised to get your call.  It has been a few years and, well….” Jarod stumbled a bit on his words.


“Jarod, I know you still follow Justin.  I need someone to go on tour with him.”


Jarod was now very serious. “What’s going on, Brian?”


Brian told him about the emails and the letter.  “We are talking about my husband and daughter. I know you would give your life for them.”


“What are the dates? I’ll make it work.”



Brian walked into the kitchen and saw Justin had set the meal on the kitchen bar and they sat side by side. “So, Brian, tell me what is going on?”


“I think you have something you should be telling me.”


“Damn it, John.” Justin mumbled under his breath.  “It isn’t a big deal. Just a fan.”


“You know if it was just you, Justin, I would give a little but it is you and our daughter.”


“So what have you planned for me since I obviously don’t know how to protect my daughter.”


“Justin, we are talking about a crazy fan.”


“We could be talking about a 16 year old with a good computer system.”


“Well, then Jarod can just help with …”


“Jarod? You have no right to make decisions like this.  I am a grown man with my own business who has hundreds of thousands of dollars and I am not able to make my own plans.”  Justin quit talking and ate a few more bites. He stood up and scraped the rest of his food into the garbage. I just don’t want to see you tonight.  Leave me alone.” He ran up the stairs.


Brian sighed loudly. That went well. He cleaned up the food and knocked on Alice’s door.  “Come in, Brian.”


“Hey, Alice,” Brian’s voice was very dejected.


“You might as well sit down and tell us about it.” Brinn was playing in the middle of the bed.


Brian sat down and picked up one of Brinn’s toys. “Justin got a  weird letter today and then 4000 emails. 4000. That is more than an obsessed fan.  I hired a personal bodyguard for the tour. He blew up but what else could I do?”


“Brian, you could have talked to Justin and decided together that you needed to hire someone.  I agree that was necessary but, Brian, It wasn’t your choice to make alone.”


“If anything happened to either of them…”  Brian picked up Brinn and held her close. Brinn began to whimper.  “Is it time for her bottle?”


“Yes, she should be ready for bottle and sleep in half an hour.”


“Well, beautiful, may I have this dance?”  He stood and started spinning her around Alice’s room.  “Nothing can take them away from me.” He left the room with her.  


Brian prepared a bottle and went up to the nursery. Brian fed her and changed her. “I love you, Sweetheart.  I know your Daddy is mad at me but I need you safe.” He kissed her once more and laid her in her bed. He walked to the connecting door to the bedroom but it was locked.  When he went to the hall he found his robe, his toothbrush, and a vibrator laid outside of his bedroom. The vibrator was obviously Justin’s way of telling him to fuck himself. He picked the items up and crossed the hall to the spare room. He dropped the items off on the bed and ran  downstairs and grabbed a bottle of Jim Beam and went back to the room. He sat, propped against the headboard.. He took a swig from the bottle and then another one. He was not going to get drunk. That wouldn't help anything. He got up and walked across the hall and raised his hand, tapping quietly.


“Go away, Brian. I’ll take care of Brinn the rest of the night.  Just stay away.”


Brian went back into the room.  He held up he vibrator and threw it across the room. He lay their for a long time. It was about 3:00 a.m. when he heard Brinn.  He quickly went to the nursery hoping he would get to her before Justin woke up. They both walked in at the same time. Justin turned and started going back to the room. “Sunshine, please….”   Justin walked through the door and shut it. After changing Brinn’s diaper and giving her a small bottle he sat down and just rocked her. She slept in his arms. He laid her down and out of habit walked into their bedroom.


As soon as he stepped in he realized his mistake. Justin laid  awake in the bed. Brian shut the door between the rooms. He knew this could get loud but he knew they had to clear the air. “I told you to leave me alone.”


“You know I can’t do that, Sunshine.  I have never been able to leave you alone.”


Justin was now getting wound up.  “How dare you! How dare you make decisions for my tour.  You have absolutely no right to do that. The least you could have done was talk to me.  This is why I didn’t want you to know. And Jarod? You know that is just going to cause more issues we don’t need.”  Justin’s voice was getting louder as he spoke. “What were you thinking? Who the the hell gave you permission.” Justin took a deep breath.


“Are you done? If you aren’t go ahead and keep yelling just do it quietly so you don’t wake our princess.”


“Yes, I’m done.” His voice was a bit calmer.


“Sunshine, I apologize.  I know I went about this all wrong but my first instinct is to protect my family. Justin, I don’t think you thought through how serious this could be.  Yes, it could be a teenage crush but what if it is more. Brinn needs someone watching over her and, baby, so do you. Your focus is on the show.  As much as Jarod and I had our differences, We both would give our lives for you and Brinn. Do you forgive me?”


“How can you make me so mad one minute and,” He walked around the bed, “And so hot the next.”  Justin walked into Brian’s arms. Brian lowered his head and just brushed his lips against Justin’s. A shiver ran through him as Justin increased the pressure. “I haven’t slept at all yet tonight.  I can’t sleep if we are in the same house and not together.” Their robes were dropped and Justin started dropping to his knees but Brian stopped him.


“I owe you an apology and I plan to make it up to you?” He lowered Justin to bed and after thoroughly kissing his mouth he started wandering down.  He trailed his tongue to one of his nipples. His teeth grazed across it over and over and Justin began to shiver. Brian went to the other side and again teased Justin’s nipples until his breath was getting very ragged. “How much are you up for, Sunshine? I want to send you to the moon if you are up for it.”


As Brian’s hand brushed Justin’s cock, Justin whimpered. As Brian started dragging his hands up and down Justin’s inner thighs, Justin took a deep breath.  “I want anything you can do to me.”


“Roll over, Baby.”  Justin groaned as he rolled onto his already fully erect penis.  Brian took out the lube and the extra long vibrator. After using his fingers to start lubing the interior edges of his sphincter, he started inserting the vibrator.  He put it on low and slowly moved it forward. The noises Justin was making were beginning to sound different then he had ever made before. It was a constant moan coming from deep inside of him. Brian knew he had more in then he had ever had in before.  He turned the vibration up one more step and the sound Justin was making ent up a notch. Brian leaned over. “You Ok? I’m not hurting you am I?”


“Hurts so good!”  he managed to say.


Brian started moving it in long strokes, nearly out and then all the way in. He moved it faster and farther each time. He finally pressed it as far as he dared and for a couple seconds turned it on high. Justin let out an unearthly scream he was trying to squelch.  Brian knew he was still hanging on but he was on the edge. Brian flipped Justin over. The look on Justin’s face had an out of the world look on it, like he really wasn’t here. Brian leaned over and Justin was like an animal. He grabbed at him and pulled his head down.  As their lips met, Brian pulled the toy out and replaced it with his cock. He began moving very slowly.


Justin’s whole body went into what appeared to be a seizure.  Every muscle in his body convulsed. Both men ejactulated as Justin passed out.


Minutes later Justin woke up in Brian’s arms. “Welcome back,” he tightened his arms. “I’m sorry I hired Jarod without talking to you but I am not sorry I did it.”


Justin didn’t say anything.  He just kissed him and fell asleep.


It was after 8:00 when Brian woke up and found Justin still curled up next to him.  He looked at the clock and said, “Shit. Brinn!” He saw there was a message on his phone and he read it.  There were actually two messages. The first was from Alice, ‘I have Brinn and let Cynthia know you’d be late.’ The second message  was from Cynthia. ‘Call me.”


Justin was still sleeping soundly so he slipped out of bed and went into the bathroom.  He called Cynthia. “Good Morning, Brian. Did you have an eventful night?”


“If you call getting kicked out of my bedroom early in the evening but ending it screwing my husband’s brains out, yes, it was eventful.  It was a very late night,” Brian said quietly. “What’s on my schedule?”


“Stay home.  I cleared your schedule except one conference call this afternoon that you can do from home.”


“Thanks, Cynthia.  Send me the schedule.  I’m hoping Justin is still in bed.”  He hung up and crawled back into bed.  He slid his hand along Justin’s body. He instantly reacted.  Just the thought of being with Justin made him hard as a rock.


A smile played across Justin’s lips.  He turned his back to Brian and guided Brian’s hand down to his crotch as  Brian slipped into Justin.


Part Two Gone Coming soon.

The End.
Simply written is the author of 42 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Can't Do Life Without You 4 Part 1 Sick also liked 656 other stories.
This story is part of the series, Can't Do Life Without You. The previous story in the series is Can't Do Life Without You 3 The Wedding. The next story in the series is Can't Do Life Without You 4 Part 2 The Good Life.