- Text Size +


Brian shut off his alarm before it went off. He slid out of bed and started the shower. He hoped he didn’t wake Justin.  There was no reason for him to get up. Brian walked up and tilted his face into the spray. He really did enjoy his job but he had loved being home with Justin the last couple weeks.  “Good Morning, Baby.” Justin’s arms came around Brian from behind. His hands laid genly below Brian’s navel. As his hands dipped a bit lower he heard a rumble in Brian’s throat. “Do you have time?” he asked as his hand inched even lower.




“I’m the boss!  I always have time, “ He turned around and claimed Justin’s mouth, taking the kiss deep enough to take Justin’s breath away. When they separated they both looked down and their erect cocks.  “Any ideas what we could do with these?” Slowly he turned Justin around to face the glass wall. He still tried to be very gentle around the bruises and slowly pressed in. Justin arched his back as Brian completed entry. Justin’s position allowed Brian to claim his mouth.  As he started stroking in and out he said into Justin’s ear, “Do you know how much I love you, Mr. Taylor-Kinney?”




Brian’s hand had come around and taken Justin’s cock into his soft vice.  “I...do...Mr…...Taylor ….Kinney!” he managed to get out before his body was shaken by an orgasm. Brian ran his hands over Justin’s chest pulling him close against him.  Justin’s hands had reached back and rested on Brian’s thighs.They stood like this for a few moments. As Justin’s head rested on Brian’s collar bone he turned his head and kissed Brian’s jaw.  “I don’t know how I could love you more.”




Neither man wanted to separate but knew the time had come.  They soaped each other up and rinsed off. After drying off Justin just stood there watching Brian as he got ready for work.  He took out a suit and a freshly laundered white button down. Justin helped him into the shirt and circled him to button it. “Sunshine, if you tuck it in for me I am never going to get to work.” Brian kissed him sweetly.  After Brian tucked it in, Justin helped with the suitcoat. As he buttoned it for him, they kissed one more time and left the room arm in arm. Downstairs they didn’t see Alice but coffee was made so she was around somewhere.  Justin poured a travel mug of coffee for Brian and made sure the lid was on tight.




Brian wrapped his arms around Justin.  “You could come in for lunch today.”




“Once you get to the office you will be swamped.  Later this week Tina has a doctor’s appointment somewhere near lunchtime.  I will check what day it is and maybe we can have lunch then. I am sure Tina would like to have lunch with one of her office friends and you and  i could go out or better yet, stay in. They kissed once more and Justin shoved Brian out the door.




Justin poured a cup of coffee for himself and started looking for Alice.  It was odd she hadn’t made an appearance. After checking several rooms he walked past the playroom. And thought he heard something.  He slowly opened the door and saw Alice sitting on the bed, quietly sobbing. “Alice?” She jumped a bit but didn’t look up. Justin sat next to her and put his arm around her.  She leaned into him, continuing to sob. Justin sat there rubbing her back.




“Hey, guy…..” Tina started to walk in but then stopped and backed up.   Justin nodded at her. She closed the door behind her.




Justin just sat there with Alice until she calmed down.  “Thank you, Justin.”




“What’s wrong?”




“I’m Ok.”




“Alice, come on.”




“I….I know I haven’t told much about myself.  I guess I always just handle my own life. Well, my life just fell apart this weekend.  If I didn’t have your house to go to everyday I don’t know where I would be. I had been living with someone but its been on the rocks for a while and yesterday it came crashing down.  I really don’t know where I’m going after work tonight.”



“You aren’t going anywhere.  When Tony gets back from class the 4 of us will go get your stuff or what you want now and you will move in a little earlier than planned.  Alice, you are family, whether you want to be part of our mixed mess or not.”




Alice held on to Justin and started crying again.  “You do whatever you need to do for you today. I am going to take care of this room so it is ready for you this afternoon.” He kissed her cheek and left her there for a few minutes.  




Justin found Tina in the kitchen and gave her a quick rundown of what was happening.  She would go tell John what was up and to keep the afternoon open. He would text Tony and explain.




Once Alice went to clean Gus’ room Justin cleared out the ‘toys’ from the playroom and made sure the things stored in the closet was removed. He brought everything up and put it in Tina’s old room.  He and Brian would sort through it. Maybe he should check in with Brian and let him know what has happened. He called Brian’s private office phone. Cynthia answered. “Hey, Cynthia. How are you?”




“I am good.  Glad to have Brian back and glad he seems so happy.”




“I hope he is.  I know I am. Is he available?”




“He’s on a conference call with Ted and the NYC office. Do you want him to call you?”


“Ya, it is kind of important to talk to him y lunch. Don’t worry nothing is wrong per say.”




“Ok, I will pass the message. Justin, I am so glad you two finally made it official.  I am not sure Brian deserves you but you are made for each other.”




“Thanks, Cynthia. I will see you later this week.  Tina and I will be in on Thursday. Is Brian’s lunch schedule free?”




“Looks like he is free after 12:30 until 2:00.”




“Please block that out for me.  I will see you then.” They said goodbye and Justin went to check on Alice.  




Alice was in the laundry room  folding clothes. “Just wanted to let you know we are all set to go to your place after lunch.  I got a few boxes from Tina. Is there anything else we need?” She shook her head. “Alice, is there anything I should worry about? Do you think he will be there?”




“No, I doubt it.  I don’t think he would ever fight over me.  He would just try to bully me into staying but it won’t work this time.”  




Justin gave her a little hug and went out in the studio.  Brian called about 12:30. “Hey, Sunshine, miss me so much you need me to talk dirty to you?”  




“As tempting as that is sweetheart, Alice is moving in today.  She needed a place to live so I just emptied the playroom for her.  She was coming here anyway in a couple months. I hope you don’t mind.”




“Of course, where else would she go?”




“The guys and I are going with her after lunch to get her stuff at least most of it.”




“Does she think there will be trouble?  I can get the sheriff to go with you.”



“She said there isn’t danger.  If he happened to be there he would just try to bully her into staying and that won’t happen with the three of us with her.”




“Don’t take any chances.  If he is there call the sheriff’s office.  




“We won’t, Baby.  I do miss you and trust me I would like a lot more than to talk dirty to you right now. I have very lonely parts and I miss my heart being close.  I love you, Baby.”




“I love you, two, Sunshine. If it is going to be later than 6:00 I will let you know.”




Tony enjoyed his first day of class and talked to his group about a pool party.  It worked for everyone on Friday so they planned for everyone to come to the house after class.  When Tony got to the house he was full of excitement for the class and the upcoming pool party. After telling John about it they headed to the main house to head to Alice’s.  




The trip was uneventful.  They helped Alice pack up her clothes and a few other things.  They loaded the SUV and went back to the house.






The week went on smoothly.  Alice settled into her room.  She would probably move to Tina’s room after the baby is born but for now she would be happy here.  Alice promised to have the party food ready on Friday. She already felt at home there.




By Wednesday evening John had heard the name Grace more than he liked.  Tony was talking about her all the time. Maybe college was going to cause a problem between them.  He would wait until Friday to know if he needed to be concerned or not. John was splitting his days between working for Justin in the studio and working with Tina in her room.  He was really starting to like Tina. When she was working she seemed lighter and happier. John liked seeing her like that. He had noticed there were a couple times she brushed against him or touched his hand.  He wondered what he would be like if he had no one to touch. Sure Tina knew they cared about her but it was different. Once she had actually put his hand on her stomach and he felt the flutter. He couldn’t imagine the inner turmoil she was going through.




On Thursday Tina and Justin drove to the doctor.  When they arrived they found out they would be seeing a PA instead of her regular doctor.  It was a straight forward exam. They took her weight, measured her stomach, and questioned how she was feeling.    At the end of the conversation the PA said, “I see no reason why the two of you can’t have sex again as long as you don’t exert yourself too much.”  




Justin looked at Tina and had to laugh.  “My husband might have problems with that.”




The PA turned 3 shades of red. “Oh I am so sorry, I assumed….”




“No,  I should apologize.  I am a man with her at an OB exam.  What else should you think.”




Tina and Justin drove to Kinnetik.  Tina had lined up lunch with a couple of her friends there and Justin waited around for Brian to get through his meeting.




Cynthia and Justin hugged when he arrived.  “It looks like marriage is agreeing with you, Justin.  Both of you look so happy. How is Tina doing?”




Justin started laughing again. “She is doing well.  The PA gave us permission to have sex again.”


“Who are you having sex with?” Brian slid his arms around him. Justin spinned and kissed him.  




“Tina and I were given permission to have sex.  I let the PA know that you probably would have some issues with that.”




“Yes, I think I would.”  He brought his mouth to Justin’s ear and whispered, “And I do plan to have sex with you in about five minutes.”




As they separated a delivery boy walked in and gave Brian a bag of food.  Brian looked at Cynthia, “No one comes through those doors until 1:55 pm.”   




“Yes, sir,” Cynthia, smiled as they shut the door and disappeared into the inner office out of view.




Brian barely had Justin out of view before he had dropped the food the food on a chair and had Justin backed up against the desk.  Brian had brought his hungry lips to Justin’s neck, his jaw, his lips, bruising them as he pressed against them. “I have been thinking about doing this all day.”




“I hope you were thinking about doing more than this.”  




Brian pressed his hips against Justin’s showing him he had more planned yet.  Justin began unbuckling Brian’s belt and then unbuttoned his pants, sliding his hands inside his briefs and almost with reverence pulled his cock out.  He dropped to his knees and slid his mouth over Brian’s erection. He took all of it in, over and over. Brian entwined his fingers in Justin’s hair. “Oh, god, Sunshine, stop.”  He pulled Justin to his feet and undid Justin’s pants. He slid them down and then off his feet. He laid Justin on his desk, placing Justin’s legs on his shoulders and entering him, not with a rush of lust but rather with a  need of intimacy and love. He slowly increased the pace as he lay over him, meeting his lips and just wanting more. As the need built Justin locked his arms around Brian’s neck and clung to him as the crested together.   




They redressed and sat on the sofa eating the sandwiches that were delivered.  They finished eating them and Justin slid back into Brian’s arms. “I suppose I should head back to the house and get our baby and mom back.  Remember tomorrow evening we are throwing the pool party.”




Brian nodded as they walked to the glass doors of the office.  Before opening them he took Justin in his arms once more and, aware some of his employees were watching, dipped Justin backward and kissed him once more.  Cynthia, heard audible sighs from the women in the office including herself.





Friday turned out to be the warmest of the spring so far.  It was about 1:00 when John and Tina heard noise out by the pool John looked out Tina’s window to see Tony with a very petite, pretty girl.  She was in shorts and a tank top. Neither were overly skimpy but it was obvious that she had a killer body. Tina called John back to some question about the project.  They worked for another hour and John wandered back to the window. Now there were 6 people out there. They were just hanging out at one corner talking right now. They were probably talking about their project.  He notice Tony’s arm was tucked behind Grace on her bare skin. Yes, his hand was on the edge of the pool but Grace was definitely leaning into him.




John felt a hand on his arm.  “John, he loves you.”




“I know he does but why does he love me? Does he love me because I am there or does he love me because he can’t live without me?  He has been with girls before. He could be having doubts about what kind of relationship he wants to be in. I know I have.” He stopped.  “That doesn’t sound right. I just mean I have wondered what a relationship with a woman would be like.”




Tina was surprised by this.  “John, what are you wondering about?”




“Just what it is like to really make love to a woman.”




Tina turned him toward her.  She put a hand behind his neck and stepping on her tiptoes.  She brought her mouth to his and tenderly kissed him. He brought her close to him and deepened the kiss.  She felt him tense and release her. He stepped back quickly.




“John, I don’t want to come between you but if the time comes, I’m here. Now why don’t you go change into some trunks and head out there.  Show Grace her competition.”





John put on some trunks and headed out on the pool deck.  As soon as Tony saw him he raised himself out of the pool and walked over to him.  He slipped his arm around John’s waist and kissed him. “I was wondering when you would come  join us.” Tony introduced John to his classmates and they started playing volleyball in the pool.  Alice brought out snacks and soon Justin and Tina joined them. The style of suit made it hard to see she was pregnant and one of the classmates started flirting with her.  Justin noticed her demeanor lighten a bit. It was good to see her with people close to her age and just having fun. Justin kept an eye on her, making sure she was not too physically active.  People spent time in and out of the pool. At one point Tina was relaxing on a lounge chair with the classmate first sitting on the chair next to her and then he moved to sit on the bottom half of her chair.  




John couldn’t stop looking over at Tina.  “John, John.’ Tony slid his hand under the water into John’s trunks and he tweaked him a bit finally getting his attention. “John, glad I could get your attention.  Are you interested in him?” Tony had a bit of an edge to his voice.




“Oh, no, I’m sorry, Tony.  I was just keeping an eye on Tina.  You know what she’s like lately. Just making sure they both behave themselves.”




That satisfied Tony and he kissed John, leaving his hand deep in his trunks.  




“Hey, Tony,” Grace hollered as a ball hit the water just a foot from them splashing water all over them.  And Tony was off chasing her.




It was about 5:00 when Brian showed up by the pool wearing sunglasses but very little else.  Ok, he had a suit on but it left little to the imagination and the girls, including Tina, were imagining.  Of course, Tina had seen what was under that suit. As the 5 women, including Alice, watched Brian stride down the steps into the pool he walked directly to Justin, putting one hand on his neck and one hand on his ass and pulled him close.  He kissed him long and hard. Justin melted into him. By then everyone in the pool area was watching them. Before it could go too far Alice grabbed a nerf ball dunked it in the pool and nailed Brian in the back of the head.




“Hey!”




Everyone erupted in a laugh and the sexual tension dissolved.  Alice started the grill and soon the smell of burgers wafted through the air.  Justin helped set the food out and soon they were all sitting around with plates of food and sodas.  As the sun sank lower the temperature began dropping quickly and the guests began to leave. Tina’s admirer tried to get a phone number but Tina didn’t offer it.  




Tony and John dressed and drove Grace home.  John had driven and when they arrived at her house Tony opened her door and walked her to her front steps.  She hugged him and kissed him. John wasn’t positive but he thought she kissed him on the lips. Tony got back in the car and John drove away.  Tony chatted but John didn’t respond. As they got home, Tony looked at John. “Did I do something? Is something wrong?”




John mumbled something and headed to the house.  Tony followed him. “John, you need to tell me what is wrong.  I don’t know what upet you!”




John wasn’t good at confrontations.  Growing up it was futile trying to talk something through so he just quit trying.  He was doing the same thing now. He was ignoring him rather than facing it. He just wanted to be alone but Tony wasn’t going to let that happen.  They got into the house and Tony stood right in front of him. Every time he moved Tony was right there. John started shutting down. He just withdrew even farther.  Finally, Tony trapped him between a couch and the fireplace. “John, I am not going to let you block me out.” He put a hand on either side of John’s face and forced him to turn toward him.  “Mio Amore, tell me what is wrong.”




“I saw her kiss you. She was all over you and you didn’t seem to mind at all.  Don’t deny it. I saw it all.”




“John, Amore, I ….she….please sit.  We need to talk.” John seemed to deflate and sat down. “John, I am sorry if it looks like I am, what do you say, leading her on.  I have to admit I am flattered that she seems to like me but I haven’t ….. John, I love you, but I admit I am curious. Grace is beautiful and she is smart and she likes me and…”




“Then maybe you should go for it.  You’re young. I don’t want to find out in 5 years you come home and blame me for keeping you here with me when you want to be with someone else. Think about it Tony.  Be very sure what you want before you talk to me about it. I will put what you’ll need outside the door.We’ll talk tomorrow.”




John went to the room, put Tony’s stuff in the hall and locked the door. John got in bed. And lay there.  




There was a quiet tap on the door.  “John, please, talk to me. Mio Amore, I love you.  I need you. I don’t want to be like this., Please.”




“We will talk tomorrow.




“But, John..”




He turned up the TV, put the pillow over his head, and cried.




Tony picked up the items John set out.  He carried them across the hall. He got in bed but couldn’t even shut his eyes.  Should he really do what John said? He would have to be honest to Grace but...




Tina and Alice watched a movie before going to bed and Justin and Brian headed to their own room.  As Brian shut the door Justin pinned him against it. “What were you doing in that swimsuit today and where have you been keeping it!” Justin ran his hand down Brian’s front and then both hands cupped his ass. “You got those nice young girls hot and bothered.”


“But I immediately let them know I belonged to you,” He claimed Justin’s mouth.  “You do remember that, don’t you?”




His cock betrayed him and Justin clung to Brian’s ass already running his fingers along his crack wishing he was feeling skin. He worked his hands down his pants and started sliding his fingers down the valley and then he found the puckered bud and fan his finger over it several times.  Justin was working his shorts off Brian’s assl Once he had them off his beautiful ass they fell to the ground Justin got him over to the bed and pushed him on his stomach. He ran his tongue along the crack and each time he hit the little bud he added the pressure needed to dip in sometimes and other times slid over it.  After several passes Brian groaned .




“What would you like baby.  Tell me what you want.


“Surprise me.” Brian said.




“Oh, being brave on a Friday night aren’t you.” In that case hold your position.  I will be right back.”




Justin grabbed a little prostate vibrator and went back to the bed. With a tube of lube he covered it and slowly slid it into place.  He then positioned Brian to his side.




“Brian, I want you to hold off coming if at all possible. It will be worth it.  He positioned his mouth on Brian’s cock and slid his tongue down the shaft. He turned the vibrator  on low and he began running his thumb along the perineum He changed the pressure with each pass. As he did this he lightly played with the head of the cock using his tongue.




Shortly, Brian was fighting for control.  Justin stopped the vibrator and his twitching calmed  down. He repeated this four times but the last time Brian’s quivering didn’t stop when the vibrator was switched off.  Taking deep breaths Brian fought to keep control. “No more, Sunshine, no more. As he said this Justin continued stroking with his thumb. “Justin, please….”  Justin got on his hands and knees and Brian grabbed the lube and after covering it he pressed in. He then reached down and started stroking Justin in the same way he had stroked Brian.  He began the in and out motion as he ran his thumb down that tender strip of flesh. They both began to tremble and, as they hit the peak and slid back down they fell together and Brian cradling Justin as the drifted off to a blissful sleep.






John quit trying to sleep at 4:00 am.  He got up and went downstairs. He made a cup of coffee and left the house for the studio.  He let himself in and pulled out a blank canvas. He pulled out deep jewel tones and black. His mood was troubled and as he began putting color on the canvas  that followed his mood. The colors went on heavy and overlapped. He needed a light color. He grabbed white and gold. As the dark oppressive color closed in from all around the white and gold refused to be overtaken.




Tony woke around 5:30  and checked on John but he was gone.  There was a slight smell of coffee in the air but the coffee pod was no longer hot.  He looked out the window and saw lights on in the studio. He made two cups of coffee and carried them over to the studio.  He opened the door and stood there. John was totally absorbed in the picture he was working on. Tony could see his heavy heart just from the tones on the canvas but there was still light coming from him. John was standing there looking at the image.




“Mio Amore?”


John slowly turned and looked at Tony. Tony took a step closer and offered a cup of coffee.  John took it but set it on the table next to him. He reached for the other cup and set it next to the first.  He stepped closer and took Tony’s hands. “I’m sorry, Baby. I overreacted. I just saw you with her and I got scared I might lose you.  I don’t want to lose you, Tony, but if you want to be with her you have my blessing. Just come back to me.”




“Oh, John,”  Tony stepped closer and kissed him. “I missed you so much last night. I really didn’t know what I did at first but when I think about it I understand.  I don’t know if I want to be with her. That kiss you saw was honestly the first. If anything happens, John, I will tell you but I have no intention of leaving you, Mio Amore, I love you and no other.”




“Do you forgive me, Tony?’




“There is nothing to forgive. You wear your heart on your sleeve.  I love you for that. Do you think we can go make up the right way?”  Tony winked at John.




“I am sure that is possible.”  John pulled Tony into his arms.  “I love you!” He took Tony’s hand, locked the studio as they left, and went back to their room to say sorry with their whole hearts and bodies.





Justin woke up Saturday morning to find Brian watching him.  Justin sent one of his heart melting smiles his way. Brian crooked his finger at him and Justin closed the gap between them. Brian pulled him close and kissed him.  Brian began running his hands down Justin’s sculpted backside and pressed him tightly against himself.




Justin hummed as he responded to Brian’s attention.  He brought a leg up and laid it on Brian’s hip, trying to get closer.  Using his hand Brian swatted Justin’s exposed ass. Justin began plundering Brian’s mouth with new enthusiasm.  Brian chuckled and swatted him again. Justin’s arousal was becoming more obvious as he vocalized his pleasure. Brian had Justin squirming and moaning and then stopped.




“Guess we better get up.”  Brian pulled away from Justin.  Think I am going to start with a swim this morning.




“What?”  Justin still laid in the bed very confused.




“I am going to take a swim. You want to join me?”




“Brian!” Justin pointed to his erection, “I think you started something here. Don’t you think you should finish what you started?”




“Later.”  Brian had pulled on his swimsuit and was out the door.  


Justin laid there confused and more than a bit frustrated.  What had just happened? What was Brian up to now?




Justin walked into the kitchen, kissed Alice on the cheek and poured a cup of coffee.  “How are you doing, Alice? I am not trying to pry but I know, even when it’s your choice a breakup isn’t easy.”




“I’m alright, Justin. Thank you for asking.”




Just then John and Tony walked in.  Walked is sort of the word for it. John and Tony often showed affection but   today they emitted sex. Just the look they gave each other almost put Justin over the edge in his current, frustrated state.




“Well, looks like you two had an eventful morning.”  Justin said to the young men although he doubted they heard him.  They were too busy sticking their tongues down each other’s throats to be paying attention.   Eventually they broke apart and sat down to eat. Tina wandered in and sat down, too.




Brian came in with a towel wrapped around his waist.  He leaned over Justin and gave him a searing kiss slipping his hand into Justin’s lap.  Justin let out an audible moan before he could stop himself. Brian chuckled and sat down to eat breakfast.




Once they finished breakfast Brian went to dress.  Justin followed him up. As Brian slid out of the suit Justin slid his hands around Brian from behind and took hold of his cock.  Brian took a deep breath and then walked away as if Justin wasn’t there. Justin stood in the doorway to the shower. Brian walked up to him and lowered his head to Justin.  Brian’s tongue parted Justin’s lips and probed for Justin’s which responded to him immediately. Without realizing it, Brian had turned Justin away from the door. He firmly separated himself from Justin and closed the shower door.




Justin started to undress and Brian shook his head.  “Don’t bother, Sunshine. It ain’t going to happen. Today’s game is,” Brian ran the bar of soap over his body slowly as Justin watched. “We can touch each other, tease each other, taunt each other until, just no penetration.  Shall we say until 4:00 pm. Meet you and the Stingray at 4:00. Do you choose to accept my challenge?”




In response, Justin turned his back to Brian, pulled down his pants, spread his cheeks and wiggled his hips to Brian.  He then pulled up his shorts and walked out.






John and Tony decided to spend the day in the guest house.  Tina watched as John carried a basket of food while Tony clung to John.  Tina looked at Alice. “Any idea what is up ….Ok bad choice of words, going on….Ok, not much better, what is going on with those two?”



“Two single women living with four gay men better not to even ask. Do you have plans for the day?”




“No, nothing really.  How about you?”




Alice looked at Tina, seeing what she expected.  Tina’s clothes were getting a bit tight. “What do you say I go get Justin’s credit card and we go shopping!”




Tina smiled ear to ear.  “I like that idea. I’ll go find him.”





Giving Brian time to dress, Justin stuck his head into their bedroom.  “We haven’t played pool in a long time. Meet you down in the game room.”  Ten minutes later Brian was breaking to start the game. Justin mooned Brian just as the cue hit the white ball.




Timing was everything. Justin had just turned to moon Brian as Tina walked in.  “Nice, Justin! Always love a full moon.” Justin quickly pulled up his shorts while Tina laughed.  




“Did you want to join us?” Brian asked politely.  




“Actually, I came for a credit card. Alice and I are going shopping.” She tugged on her shirt stretching on his belly.




Brian started pulling out his wallet and realized he didn’t have it.  “Sunshine, do you have your wallet?”




“Not in my shorts. I will go get it.”  




“Don’t bother,” Brian responded.  “I have one in my office.” He went across the hall.




Tina smiled and Justin, “I don’t know what you two are up to today but have fun and get it out of your system while we are gone.  You could tell me what you are doing?”




Justin kissed her cheek as Brian walked in, “Nice try.”




Tina reached for the card and then kissed Brian on the lips.  “Thanks! For the card and the kiss.”




Brian took her hand and leaned his mouth to her ear.  Justin couldn’t hear what he said but Tina nodded and kissed Brian even longer and deeper.  She laughed as she walked out of the room.




“So what did you say to her?”




“She is going to text me before they come home. The guys have food for the rest of the day and the women are out of the house…” Brian pulled his shirt off and slipped his shorts down.  He had nothing on under them. “I figured I could go around like this today since we have the house to ourselves.” Brian walked over and tugged Justin’s shirt off as well. His hands slipped into Justin’s shorts and squeezed those lovable globes.  He brushed his fingers down the valley and Justin thrust his penis at Brian’s, rubbing them together. Now both men groaned. Justin attached himself to one of Brian’s nipples and lightly bit down. Brian started to press against Justin’s bud.




“Brian, if that actually goes in, I think you have lost the game because that would be penetration.”  




By now both men had raging hard ons and nothing to do with them. The pool game was forgotten and they both hit the outdoor pool swimming multiple laps each. They both stopped at the far side of the pool. “What time do you think it is?”  Brian asked Justin.




“Maybe 1:00.”




“We have three hours yet. And all I can think about is eating your ass.”




Justin moved toward him.




“Don’t come near me.  I won’t be responsible for what I do if,” Brian looked down in the water and could see Justin’s naked body.




Justin stood close enough to reach him but kept his body separate from him. He reached behind Brian’s neck and pulled him close. He brushed his lips lightly to Brian’s.  He kept it soft and gentle as he slipped his tongue in and out of his mouth brushing Brian’s. It wasn’t long before they needed to touch each other. Their bodies clung to each other.




“I love you so much, Brian.  This is killing me.” Justin laid his head on Brian’s shoulder so they couldn’t kiss anymore.  Instead they just stood there for a long time feeling their heart beats sync.




“Baby, I think we have two options.” Justin said looking at Brian. “We can spend the next couple hours in different parts of the house alone or,” Justin wrapped his legs around Brian’s waist, “We can both lose and go make love for hours. We could compete in who gives the most orgasms instead.”




“Sunshine I love the way you think.” Brian claimed Justin’s mouth with the passion he had been holding back all day. Justin melded with Brian. They separated long enough for Brian to back up against the edge of the pool and lift himself out.  Before he could move, Justin claimed Brian’s cock in his mouth. He began to bob up and down putting all his skill into it. He took all of it in and out to the tip. His tongue swirled around the end sliding over the tip. He could taste Brian and feel Brian’s leg muscles tightening up. Justin slipped his hand between Brian’s legs and started stroking the underside of his scrotum.  Brian’s whole body began to convulse and he put his hands on the deck behind him so he didn’t fall back. Justin drank from him getting every drop.




Brian reached under one of Justin’s arm and he jumped out.  “Let’s go to our room.”




They grabbed towels and started drying each other.  As Brian dried Justin’s back and worked lower. He guided Justin to the table and laid Justin over it.  Brian grabbed a chair cushion and dropped it to the patio. Brian dropped to his knees and brought his mouth to Justin’s ass.  “I told you I couldn’t stop thinking about this. Brian’s tongue traveled up and down Justin’s crack. He nipped at his ass, grazing it with his teeth.  He then spent the next 10 minutes teasing and taunting.




“God, Brian I need you now.  Please, Brian.”




“Sunshine, I don’t have any lube out here.”


“Oil, by the grill.”




Brian grabbed the bottle about 15 feet away. “Ok, Sunshine, this will have to do.”  Brian pour some on his erection and holding Justin open as far as he could, poured the oil on him.




“Brian, please!” Justin pleaded as Brian worked his finger in and out, spreading the oil.  




Brian slid in and began moving rapidly. He had no restraint left. Soon they were both releasing and falling over the edge.  




“I love you so much, Brian! I love you!.”  Brian pulled out and Justin turned for Brian to take him in his arms. They clung to each other as they kissed.  




Brian’s phone was laying on the table Justin had just been laying across.  Justin looked at it. “It looks like we better get upstairs now. The ladies will be here soon. No more naked play out here.”





Brian and Justin went up to their room.  They lay on their bed and made love again spooned together.  Brian pressed all the way into Justin and lay still. Just the feel of Brian deep inside of him felt so good. He heard the women downstairs and thought of his baby and tears began rolling down his cheeks.  Brian brought his lips to Justin’s cheek from behind not being able to see his face. He tasted the tears. “Justin, is everything alright?”




“My life is just so perfect right now.  You are my husband. We have a beautiful son and a baby on the way.  I just don’t know why I am so lucky. How do I deserve all this?”




“Justin, you are the best person I know.  You are kind, caring, giving, loving, talented.  I would not be here today if it wasn’t for you because my heart would have dried up by now.”  He pulled Justin even closer. Sunshine, saying I love you just doesn’t even come close to what I feel for you. You have my heart and I have yours.  That’s why I can love at all.” Brian pulled him close and wrapped his arm around Justin’s chest. He kissed his neck and ear and cheek.





The men dozed a bit. When he woke, Justin turned to face Brian and put his hands on either side of that beautiful face. He kissed him tenderly.  “Baby, I think I should go check on Tina. I am glad she got out today and that Alice took her shopping. I am sure she needed to do that and I hadn’t thought about it. Is it alright if we continue this after dinner?”




“Of course, Sunshine.  Just like I said, you are kind and caring. I will see you at dinner in a bit and then are you up for a little bit more?”  




Justin smiled from ear to ear. “Does that mean you are willing to…”




“Reasonably, yes.”  




Justin kissed him deeply and walked out.





Justin walked to Tina’s room and knocked.  “Come in.”




He walked in the room and saw bags everywhere.  “Did you max out his black card?” He smiled as he picked up a bag and looked into it. He set it down quickly.  All these bags and he found the one that had lingerie in it.




Tina started laughing.  “Do you want me to model them for you?”




“No, that’s ok.” He walked over and picked up another bag and started taking things out for her.  He helped her hang them up. “Did you find everything you needed?




“I hope I didn’t spend too much.  Alice just told me to keep buying everything I needed.  She assured me I wouldn’t want to shop when I was 8 months pregnant.




“We can afford to dress our baby’s mother anywhere Alice would take you.”


Tina pulled out a top and squealed a little.  “This is my favorite I think. Without thinking about it she pulled the top she was wearing off over her head.




Justin couldn’t stop himself he was drawn to her and laid his hand on the now obvious belly. “Oh, I am sorry.  I had no right.” He started pulling his hand away but she pulled it back and returned it to her abdomen. She leaned into him a bit. He put his arm around her bare shoulder and pulled her close sensing she needed the contact right now.  He kissed the top of her head


and she turned to put her arms around his neck.  “Tina.” Her hands dropped. She turned and pulled on the new top. She then turned and looked at Justin.  “You look lovely, Tina.”




Justin returned his attention to a bag laying on the bed. It was  filled with baby supplies. Sleepers and onesies of neutral shades along with socks and blankets. Everything was becoming so real.  He wanted to run to Brian and just hold on to him. He couldn’t do this. He didn’t know how to be a good father. Look at his example!  He was feeling a panic attack coming on and he hadn’t had one of those in year. He needed to find Brian. “Tina, this is all great. I just thought of something I have to do.”  And he was gone.




He ran to their bedroom but Brian wasn’t there.  Rushing downstairs, “Brian!” He saw Alice and she just pointed down the hall.  When he got to the door Brian was opening it.




“Did you call?” Justin nearly pushed Brian over as he entered the office and shut the door.  Brian saw the panic on Justin’s face and just pulled him in his arms. “Deep breaths, Sunshine, deep breaths.” With one arm Brian held him close and with the other he stroked Justin’s hair.




Justin clung to him.  Several minutes passed before Brian felt Justin’s grasp on him loosen.  




“Want to tell me what this is about?” Brian continued to hold him close.




“I can’t be a father.  I don’t know what I’m doing.  Look at my father. The baby’s coming too fast!”




Brian chuckled low in his throat.  “Oh, Sunshine! You are going to be an amazing father. You have more love than anyone I know.  And I am right here with you. You aren’t doing this alone.


Watching you with Gus, you are never going to fail at this.  Will we make mistakes? Of course we will but our baby will be loved and cared for.  Alice will keep us in line.” He smiled down at Justin, feeling his body relax. Putting his hand under Justin’s chin he tilted his head back. As he lowered his mouth to Justin’s he said,  “We got this.”




It took Justin another 5 minutes in Brian’s arms to calm down. He then started realizing the panic wasn’t what was causing him to stay there. Raising his head Brian lowered his head again and brushed his mouth on Justin’s but that wasn’t going to cut it for Justin.  He pulled Brian to him and crushed his lips. By the time he let go, Brian was out of breath. “I believe we better wait and conclude this after dinner. And trust me, I plan to FINISH this.” He swatted Justin hard and Justin groaned in anticipation.




The men walked into the kitchen finding Tina and Alice.  Tina looked at Justin. “You Ok? You left kind of quickly and you didn’t look so good.”




“I am fine. Sorry. Just didn’t feel good there for a minute.” Brian looked at him. “Ok, I just started panicking.  You were trying on maternity clothes and I had baby clothes in my hand and I just got scared. But Brian reminded me I wasn’t in this alone.  He will always be here for our baby and I hope Alice will for many years to come. And we won’t be perfect but there will always be love here.”




Tina gave a little smile.  “I don’t doubt that for a minute.  This baby is already loved. And,” She looked around the room, “Obviously you can take care of them financially. And I am so glad I have gotten to know Alice,” She smiled over at her.  “Justin, you are going to be an awesome father. I have no doubt.”




Brian walked over to Alice and draped his arm around her. “Um, I have noticed, and so has my stomach, that the kitchen does not smell like food, at all. And I am a reasonable man but my stomach is more difficult to talk to.”




The doorbell rang and she smiled up at her handsome employer.  Your stomach will be smelling pizza in a few minutes. It’s paid for. Justin went to the door, took the pizza, and tipped the delivery driver.  Alice pulled beer out of the refrigerator for three of them and milk out for Tina. She scowled a second but then smiled and took the glass.




Alice commented, “It’s quiet without John and Tony in the house. But that’s a good thing. It seems like the only time it is just the two of them is in bed and face it, I am sure they don’t have long conversations there.  Hopefully, they did some talking today.”




“I agree,” Brian said.  I get the feeling something is going on. My guess is Tony is meeting new people.  I saw the way that little Grace was looking at him and I am sure John did too.”




“They’ll figure it out. Hopefully a lot faster than we did.” Justin took Brian’s hand and kissed his fingers.




Alice was the only one that noticed how quiet Tina was. She was sure there something going through that girl’s head and she was afraid it had to do with John.  Tina and John had been spending a lot of time together lately working on that project and she had caught and undertone of something. Maybe it was just a flirty friendship but she was worried about the fallout.  But Tony seemed to be playing his own game so maybe they were working something out.




As the meal went on Brian and Justin were less involved in the conversation and more involved in the eye contact between each other, not to mention the touching, the murmured comments. They weren’t trying to be rude.  They just saw no one but each other. Their fingers were entwined and their eyes locked. Justin’s hand traced a path from Brian’s elbow to his wrist while Brian’s hand brushed Justin’s hair back and running his finger along Justin’s jaw and to his lips.  His thumb tracing the shape of them.




Alice and Tina looked at the two of them and then at each other. They picked up their dishes and the remainder of the pizza. “They are beautiful, aren’t they?” Tina sighed.




“Ya, they really are.  And for all of Brian’s bluster sometimes, they are both great guys.”  




By now, Brian and Justin were now kissing lightly as their hands began to wander.




“Suppose we should guide them to their room? I don’t think they remember where they are.” Tina said as she looked enviously at them.




Alice went over to Justin and Brian. Laying one hand on each of the men’s shoulders. “Go love each other boys.”  She subtlety, separated them and aimed them toward the stairs. They smiled at her and left the room.




Brian collected Justin in his arms and their lips touched and then clung to each other. Justin was working his hands under Brian’s shirt, wanting to feel his skin. He pulled the shirt off Brian and instantly went to Brian’s pants and started working at getting them off.  “Brian, get rid of that clothes.”




Instead, Brian pulled off Justin’s shorts and slapped Justin’s bottom with a loud crack.  Justin let out a surprised yelp. Brian pulled off Justin’s shirt and ran his hand down his front.   “Stand there.” Brian walked to the bedtime table and pulled out the ping pong paddle they used frequently.  Brian walked around Justin first running his hand down Justin’s back and and then trailed all the way down to the cheeks where he used the paddle for 5 quick swings.  Brian than walked to the front of Justin and reached for Justin’s growing cock. He squeezed very gently. He ran his nails up his cock and then continued up his pelvis.




“Oh, hell, NO,” Brian said under his breath as he threw the paddle into the chair, “I just want you, NOW!” His mouth descended on Justin’s and his hand grabbed Justin’s ass  and pulling him close. Brian’s mouth traveled down his neck and onto his chest. He went back to Justin’s mouth and threw him on the bed. “I love you so much I just can’t…” Brian quickly  dropped his pants. He grabbed the lube and used it liberally. With Justin’s legs on Brian’s shoulders, Brian slid in. He had no control. Brian just thrust over and over. He was like a man possessed.  Justin shouted as he came but Brian just kept pounding and pounding as Justin’s heightened senses had him thrashing as much as he could with Brian’s vise like grip on his hips. And then Brian began to cum.  His body shook to his very core over and over. His reaction had Justin joining him as he came again.




They both trembled for a long time as they lay on their backs, with just their fingers entwined.  Brian finally said, “Sorry I couldn’t use the paddle tonight. I just couldn’t do it. I just needed you too much.”




Justin rolled over so his chest was on Brian’s.  “Baby, don’t ever apologize because you need me.”  Justin brushed his lips on Brian’s but that wasn’t enough.  Their tongues danced and their hands slid over any skin they could reach.  Justin reached for the lube and he looked at Brian who nodded. Before using the lube he quickly slid a scarf around Brian’s neck.  He quickly added the lube and slowly began to push is slowly. He lay still until Brian adjusted to the invasion. He then began moving in and out as he tightened and loosened the scarf around Brian’s neck. Justin watched Brian closely and when he knew he was close he pulled the scarf tight. As Brian began to grab at it Justin filled Brian’s ass. The feeling of Justin filling him and the inability to breath had him joining Justin. The scarf was released from around Brian’s neck. Seeing Brian’s throbbing  vein in his neck he licked the spot sending one more shudder through Brian.





Tony and John had put in a movie they both had seen at least half a dozen times.  “John, we need to talk about what is going on. Well, not what is going on but what we both have thought about and talked about a bit. I will not lie.  I would like to see Grace. I know it would be nothing serious but I want to, well you know, and she has made it obvious she wants the same. She has texted me all day saying basically that.  She is just coming out of a long relationship and isn’t looking for anything serious, just some fun and I would like to but I don’t want to jeopardize what we have.”




John sat quietly for a minute. Tony reached for his hand and squeezed it.  Finally John said, “I want to be honest always. I want it to stay that way.  We need some rules I think.” Tony nodded. “We tell each other if something happens. Details up to the other person. In other words if you  want to know details I have to give you as much as you want.”




Tony nodded. “Yes, and, we need to be honest with the girls.”


“And Tony, if we start feeling differently we need to tell each other.”  John was sure he loved Tony with his whole heart and he prayed Tony loved him, too.




“John, I know what my heart wants.  That is you. My body may want to experience some things but my heart will not change.  I think you want it, too. That doesn’t mean we love each other less. We are young and need to play a bit.  Speaking of play…”




Tony pulled John close and their lips met.  Both men were thinking ahead and the thought of what might be had both of them excited. It was a fast and furious joining leaving both young men spent and satisfied.




Tony looked at John, “My feelings for your cannot change, Mio Amore.”  He stood, pulling John up and wrapping him in his arms. He kissed him deeply and led the way up the stairs.Sunday morning Alice texted everyone.  “Coffee is on. Brunch is at 10:00. If you need something before that you are on your own.”




Tina roamed downstairs and made herself a cup of tea.  She asked Alice if she could help with anything but Alice assured her everything was ready.  “I plan to pour myself a cup of coffee and sit outside for the next hour. I’d love the company.”




“That sounds wonderful.  I think I am going to put a tray together for Justin and Brian.  You and I both know they will be using up energy with an extra couple hours in bed.”  Both women laughed. Tina put a bowl of fresh berries together and two large travel mugs full of fresh coffee.  She then texted them. ‘Fresh coffee outside your door.’ As she hit the bottom step she heard the door open and shut again. She smiled but had an emptiness thinking about what was happening in that room.




Justin read the message from Alice and smiled. Brian was still sleeping so Justin lay quietly just watching him.  He loved this man so much. His phone buzzed again and he read it. He walked to the door and thanked Tina in his mind. He picked up the tray from out in the hall and set the tray on the audiman moved near the bed. He grabbed the can of whipped cream they always had in the mini fridge.  Justin took a sip of coffee and set the mug back down. Taking the whipped cream Justin put cream in Brian’s navel and dipped a strawberry in, dragging it upward and followed the trail of cream. Brian started moving. Justin’s tongue followed the cream up his chest and then he took a bite of the strawberry.  He kissed Brian sharing the strawberry. Brian’s arms came around him and kissed him.




“Sunshine, do I smell coffee?”




Justin started laughing.  “I can tell what’s more important.” He handed Brian his cup.  




Brian sat up and took a swallow.  He leaned over and took Justin in his arms.  “Good Morning, Sunshine!” He took one more sip of the coffee and set it down.  “What is all this?”




Justin told him about the texts and he smiled.  I love those women.” He reached across Justin and grabbed the whipped cream and covered Justin’s nipples.  He grabbed a strawberry and pressed the cold berry into the chilled cream and he moved the the berry to Justin’s mouth and at the same time brought his own mouth down to Justin’s chest.  He sucked the cream off one nipple and circled it with his tongue and then did the same to the other one. They ate a few more berries and cream, squirting cream here and there and dipped the berries.  Justin took the can and slid down Brian’s body. He sprayed the cream on Brian’s cock and began licking it like and ice cream cone. Each lick the cock got harder. Justin then took it all in his mouth, hitting the back of his throat with each bob. Brian began moaning  and as Justin slipped his hand between Brian’s legs his finger slid in and Brian arched his back as Justin started thrusting his finger in and out. Brian began emptying himself as Justin drank every drop he was given. He dropped his head on Brian’s stomach.




“Come here, Sunshine.”  He guided him back up his body and claimed his mouth. He pulled him as close as he could.  It was one of those times when close wasn’t enough. He rolled Justin to his stomach and starting at his shoulder blades he drug his tongue down his body. Justin started shivering in anticipation. Brian’s slid between Justin’s cheeks until he found his goal. Justin cried out in pleasure and Brian’s tongue dipped in and out several times.  Justin could hardly lay still. He began thrashing around. Brian turned Justin over and after adding lube, he entered and began moving in and out first slowly and then gaining speed and power. He leaned over Justin and kissed him with tenderness. “I love you, Justin. I love you!” Justin started trembling as he came violently. His contractions sent Brian along with him.  Brian made sure Justin’s legs had moved enough and he collapsed onto him. Brian rolled bringing Justin with him. “I love you. I love you so much.”




After a few minutes, they began moving a bit and each reached for their coffee.  Thankfully, they were in travel mugs and were still at least warm. Justin leaned against Brian as he sipped. “Suppose we should get ready for brunch? What time is it?” Justin questioned.




“We have half an hour.  Plenty of time to shower.”





All six members of the family met in the kitchen at 10:00 am.   A mix of bacon and sausage, eggs and coffee, and sweet rolls and fruit wafted through the air.  Although it had only been 24 hours since they had all been together, all of them felt like they had some catching up to do.  Tony and John commented on Tina’s new outfit.




John’s eyes may have lingered slightly longer than they should have and it didn’t go unnoticed by Tina nor did it go unnoticed by Brian.  He made a mental note to talk to John about his concerns. He hoped Tony was in on whatever was being planned and he was sure there was a plan.




Everyone chipped in and helped clean up the kitchen and Alice announced she was leaving for the rest of the day so they were on their own for dinner.  There was pizza from last night and an assortment of leftovers or supplies for sandwiches. No one would go hungry. The plan for those remaining was to spend time at the pool.  




“Hey, John, can you come into my office a minute.” John didn’t hesitate, telling Tony he would catch up with him. Once the door was closed Brian looked at John. “What are you planning, John?”




“Planning?”




“Don’t act like there isn’t something going on.  I am not sure who knows or is planning what with the three of you but I need to know what is going to happen so when it blows up I know what pieces to look for.”




John slumped a little. “No one is completely in the dark.  Well, Tina doesn’t know what Tony and I talked about last night but she will soon.”




“I think I need to know the outline of what might happen.” Brian sat down behind the desk.




John told him about the agreement he and Tony had made and he planned to ask Tina if she was interested on Monday.  




“John, just make sure the girls know that you two aren’t planning on make anything permanent. Be upfront about everything.”  John nodded. “And John, remember there is a baby involved. My baby! I know what you are planning has been approved by the doctor.  Just remember she is a pregnant woman and not a teenage boy. Key word is gentle. And don’t forget your promise with Tony. I don’t know what it is but you two need to follow through on what you talked about. John,”  Brian circled the desk and put his hand on John’s shoulder. “I know you don’t mean to hurt anyone but I have to admit I have my reservations about this, just because all of you live basically under the same roof. What happens could affect all of us.” Brian embraced his nephew. “I promised to look out for both  of you. I don’t like to fail. Now, I’ll see you at the pool in a few minutes. Unless Justin has other plans.” He laughed as John left. Brian took the steps two at a time heading to there room. It was time for him to fill Justin in on his discovery. With the baby involved he wasn’t sure what his reaction would be.




Brian walked in to find Justin in an electric blue Speedo that left nothing to his imagination. Justin took a step in his direction. “Stop, I need to talk to you and if you come over here like that this conversation won’t happen.” He glanced at Justin and a low growl escaped his throat. “You know I just talked to John.”




“Ya, what is going on with those two?”




“Sunshine, it isn’t just the two of them.”




“Well, I kind of thought it might include that girl, Grace is it, too.”




“You are missing one vital factor.”




“And what’s that?”




“John is interested in Tina.  Not for a real relationship. He and Tony are committed but have done their own version of an agreement and it includes Grace and Tina.”  Brian looked closely at Justin for his reaction.




“So John and Tina are thinking about…”




“Yes. You said yourself the doctor gave her the go ahead. Who are we to restrict someone’s sex life?”




“I’m, we’re the fathers of the baby, that’s who.”




“She heard the doctor and she is ready.  I warned John he wasn’t just messing around with Tina but the family dynamic and he needed to to be very careful.  There is a big difference between being with a teenage boy or a pregnant girl.”




Now Justin did step toward him and  Brian opened his arm. “Justin, pregnant women have sex all the time. You know John will be careful.”




“How  can you be so calm about this?”




“There is really nothing we can do about it. They are adults with minds of their own. Do you really thing couples just stop for 9 months?  I don’t see that as likely. Most days we don’t go 9 hours. Ok, that’s not true, but it is rare if it is over 12 hours. Speaking of which...:”  




Justin sidestepped him.  “Put on your suit and come downstairs. We can be sociable for a while. Who knows, maybe I want to be sociable all day.” He winked at Brian as he walked out the door, Brian’s eyes never leaving his ass.




When Brian arrived at pool side everyone, minus Alice, was there. A game of volleyball was started.  Tony and John against Brian and Justin with Tina as the ref. They all caught on to the side game Justin was playing.  Every time Brian tried to touch him he sidestepped out of the way and yet he made sure he was in Brian’s line of sight most of the time. Tina could barely keep her eyes off Justin in that skimpy suit and Brian just had a look of a tortured man.




After 45 minutes of play they took a break so they could get something to drink and re apply suntan lotion.  John went over to Tina and started rubbing lotion into her shoulders and back. Softly he said, “We need to talk tomorrow morning, ok?”  She nodded trying not to be obvious.




Justin then called John over to he help him with his back.  Brian was starting a slow burn deep in the pit of his stomach and regions further south by that time.  Brian came over to Justin and handed lotion to him, turning his back for Justin to apply it. Justin slowly rubbed the lotion into Brian’s and slowly down his back.  He stepped even closer and pressed himself against Brian’s suit and he literally groaned out loud. When Brian began to turn to face him he stepped back and threw the lotion back to him.  You better get your front covered, “You are asking for it.” Brian mumbled under his breath.




“Actually, yes, I am.” He gave a devastating smile to Brian who groaned even louder. Justin then slid his hand down this flat stomach and into his suit. Brian dropped under the water.




“Hey, Justin, if you need some help adjusting something I will gladly assist.” Tina smiled slyly over at him.




“Sorry, Tina, I value your life and the life of my child.”




“Party pooper.”




John smiled at the interaction but deep down felt an emotion he couldn’t place. But as he thought about it he realized it was jealousy. He wished Tina would have said that about him.




As the afternoon continued, clouds rolled in.  Everyone headed to the main house just as the skies open up and .a torrential rain poured down. John and Tony hadn’t planned to be here so they didn’t have clothes with them.  Brian tossed robes down to them and they got out of their wet suits. Tina liked the idea and came down in a plush pink robe of her own. Because they all had watched Justin’s game throughout the afternoon, they were wondering what they would come down in if they would make it down at all.  




Brian and Justin arrived at their bedroom and both headed to the shower. Justin stepped in first and pulled the door shut before Brian could get in.  “Wait your turn.” Obviously, Brian could walk in but he decided to watch the show through the glass shower. Justin truly was performing. Brian finally stood in the tub and used the hand shower to rinse the suntan lotion off.  When Justin noticed he had lost his audience he quickly finished up and dried off. He pulled on shorts and a top. Justin probably hadn’t worn either of them since their days in NYC but he squeezed into them. He realized he had definitely put on weight since those days although some of it came from him just finishing growing up.  When he walked out of his dressing closet Brian stood in jeans and nothing else. They were the jeans he had worn at the wedding and that just about foiled Justin’s plan as he wanted to go take them off immediately but he stopped himself and walked out the door and went to the kitchen to start dinner.




Justin offered to be the short order cook.  He heated the pizza from last night as well as some other leftovers.  He also pulled out some brownies. After setting all the food out on the counter everybody just walked through and helped themselves. Brian slid up behind Justin and caught him around the waist. He put his mouth next to Justin’s ear, “You are killing me in that outfit.” Brian reached around and grabbed Justin’s crotch.  “Get your dinner, Brian.”


“I’m trying to.”




“I’m eating dinner.” Justin grabbed a plate and picked a few things. He sat in Alice’s spot so he was opposite Brian’s. Every bite he took was aimed for Brian’s benefit. Brian only ate a couple bites as he watched Justin.  




When Justin had finished a  piece of pizza Brian shoved his chair back.  He walked around the table. He pulled Justin’s chair out and picked Justin up, throwing him over his shoulder.  “Clean up will ya’. Justin will be indisposed.




“Brian, what are you doing? Let me down.”




Brian swatted Justin’s bottom.  “Quiet. You have been asking for this all day. Take off your clothes, NOW!”




As Justin began to undressed Brian pulled out the paddle, a vibrator, and some oil.  Brian slid his own jeans off.




“Over here.” He pointed to the chair. He positioned Justin with his chest laying on the seat of the chair while his butt was over the arm of the chair lifting it high in the air.  Brian oiled the vibrator, oiled it, and pushed it inside Justin. He turned it on. Now positioning himself, Brian started paddling his bare ass, each stroke a little harder than the one before. After twenty strokes, Brian began rubbing some of the oil in Justin’s reddened cheeks. Justin wasn’t sure what Brian had rubbed on but it started burning and then had a cooling effect.  Brian noticed Justin was trembling, “Trust me, you do not want to come yet.” Brian then turned the vibrator higher and repeated the paddling. When Brian began rubbing the oil in again. This time he slid his fingers between the cheeks with plenty of the oil. The oil again felt like it was heating up and then cooling. He rubbed it around the opening, feeling the vibration from deep inside.  Brian pulled the vibrator out. He put oil on his finger and inserted the oil deep inside of Justin who instantly reacted to the feeling. Brian leaned over Justin as he pressed in. His mouth was close to Justin’s ear. “You’ve been asking for it and here it comes.”




Brian slammed all the way in with one motion.  That was all it took for Justin to cry out and ejaculate. As Brian continued he reached around Justin and began tweaking his nipples and Brian kept plowing in and out as Justin again came.  His convulsions around Brian’s cock he filled Justin’s ass. Somehow they collapsed in the chair together, Justin in Brian’s lap. Brian pulled him close. “You ok, Sunshine.”




Justin looked up at Brian’s face. “I couldn’t be any happier.”  He put a hand on each side of Brian’s beautiful face. “Thank you, Baby.  I love you, Mr. Kinney -Taylor.” Brian held him close and kissed him again.




Together they got in bed. “Goodnight, Sweetheart. I love you.” Justin said as he pressed his back to Brian’s chest.




Brian’s arms pulled him tight.  “I am so glad I married you. It is going to be a busy week but I always get to come home to you,  Sunshine.”