- Text Size +

 

Brian woke up just before the alarm and shut it off. He looked at his beautiful husband and couldn’t stop himself. He reached over and brushed his hair off his forehead.  Instinctively, Justin curled toward Brian’s hand. Brian slid a bit closer and pulled Justin to him. Justin snuggled against him in his sleep. Brian ran his hand down Justin’s back and on to his ass.  Justin groaned in his sleep. Brian wasn’t sure if it was in pain or in need. He was sure it was a little tender after last night but he also knew it was nothing more than a little bruising. As he continued to rub that perfect ass Justin had definitely woke up.  He pressed his body against Brian’s and nipped at his jawline. Brian knew he didn’t have a lot of time but, hell, he was the boss, and if he was late for the meeting it was worth it for 30 minutes in be with Justin. Brian lowered his chin so Justin was nipping his lip and then claimed his lips. Their tongues entwined and then Justin pulled away just enough to smile at him and say, “Good Morning, my love.”


Just that smile nearly put Biran over the edge. He turned Justin so his back was against his chest.  He slid in, hearing Justin sign, he rested his head against Justin’s and sucked on his ear lobe and reached around taking Justin’s dick in his hand as they lay there completely still.  Brian slowly manipulated it as they laid there. Soon Justin started thrusting back against him so he began meeting him thrust for thrust. Soon both men moaned at the same time.


Justin looked over his shoulder and accepted Brian’s lips.  “Thank’s, Baby, but I know you need to get to work.” He now turned to face him.  Justin wrapped his arms around Brian. “I love you, Mr. Kinney.”


“Mr. Taylor-Kinney, please”


Brian got in the shower and Justin pulled out a suit for him.  He then helped him dry off and as Brian dressed he grabbed a robe and went to get his coffee ready for the ride in.  He made the coffee like Brian liked it and had it ready for him when he came down. Justin handed the mug to him. Brian set it down on the entry table and took Justin in his arms.  After a smoldering kiss Brian said, “I’ll let you know what time I’ll be home. It could be late. Love you, Sunshine.” One more quick kiss and he was gone.



Everyone went on with their day.  Tony left for school. John started his day in the studio with Justin.  Justin had only said a couple words all morning which wasn’t unusual if he was painting but today he was just framing a couple pictures.  “Hey Justin, emails are taken care of. Do you have anything else you’d like me to do before I head to the house and help Tina?”


“John, can you sit down a minute?”  Justin looked toward the sofa and they both walked over and sat down.


John was a bit uncomfortable because Justin seemed very uncomfortable. “Is something wrong, Justin?  Did I mess something up?”


“John,” he hesitated thinking through his words carefully. “I know what you have in mind with Tina.”  He looked John in the eye. “I am not telling you not to, I can’t do that. You are both adults but, she is carrying my baby.” Justin’s voice took an edge John had never heard before. “You better treat them like they are the most precious thing you have ever touched  because if anything happens to my baby…..” Justin got up and walked back to his framing without another word.


“Justin,  I will treat her with the most respect.”  And he walked out the door.



The door to Tina’s room was open.  John tapped on the door and she smiled up at him.  “Hey, John. You’re here early.”


John shut the door behind him. “Tina, we need to talk.” John pulled up the second computer chair that was in the work area.  He wanted to touch her, to kiss her but they had to talk first.


“What is it, John?  Is something wrong?”


“I hope not.  Tina, Tony and I have been talking.  We are in love with each other but we both feel like we need  to experience a few things. Tina, I really like you and I don’t want to hurt you in any way but, Tina, if,” John took a deep breath trying to figure out how to say it. “No strings attached, I would like..”


Tina leaned forward and brushed her lips against John’s but this time instead of moving away, John moved in, deepening the kiss. Tina prompted him to stand and she began tugging John’s shirt off.  It was thrown on the floor. John reached for the hem of Tina’s shirt and pulled it over her head.


“Tina, I don’t have much experience…..I didn’t want you be disappointed.”


Tina pressed her bare flesh against his. “John, you will do just fine. I am sure your skills will transfer.”  With that she slid her hand down the front of John’s shorts.


John took a deep breath as Tina encircled his cock.   John reached around and undid her bra. This was new territory for him.  Except for a couple blunders at trying to date in high school he had never been in this position.  He stopped and pulled back. “Tina, I think we need to slow down a little. I don’t want to hurt you in any way.  You do know this is just a friends with benefits situation, right? Brian warned me and Justin, basically, threatened me. If anything happens …”


“John, I understand that you are with Tony.  I understand you are curious. You are a good friend and I have hoped it might come with benefits.  And as for Brian and Justin….they don’t own me or my body. And if I want to …..’


Tina took John’s hand and brought them up to her tender breasts.  As he ran his thumbs over her nipples she was already responding intensely. “John, it has been a LONG time, and my nerve endings are ultra sensitive, and….” She started breathing quickly and moaned.  John lowered his mouth to her breast and he sent her over the edge into an intense orgasm. “Oh, good lord, ….” her legs began to give way and John picked her up and carried her to the bed.


When Tina regained composure, she said, “You have obviously learned a lot with Tony but John, I need a whole lot more.  Do you have a lot to give me?” She tugged at his shorts.


John dropped his shorts and briefs.  This was no time to be shy. He unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them down.  Her underwear matched her bra. His mouth grazed her nipple and a shiver ran through her. “John, I need you inside me.”


He ran his hand over her baby bump.  “Are you sure it is safe?”


“Yes, the doctor gave me the OK.  Please, John, I have needed this for a long time.”  She spread her legs and planted her feet on the bed. John brought his body between her legs and supporting himself on his elbows he slid into her. Once he was inside he took a minute to adjust and gain control.  It felt very different then when he slid into Tony but it did feel good.


A shiver ran through him. “Tell me if you need me to stop or if I’m hurting you.’  


Tina thrust her hips as an answer.  John and Tina got into a rhythm and soon it was building for both of them.  John was trying to hold back. He was stopping himself from completing the thrusts. “God, John, I won’t break.” Her whimpering maddened him and he started thrusting in time to her responding hips and soon he was emptying himself into her as she shuttered.


Instantly John was off her.  “Oh, damn, I should have worn a condom.  What was I thinking! I didn’t use a condom!”


“John, if you forgot, I am already pregnant.”


“That isn’t the only reason you use a condom, Tina.  We have to use them. I need to protect you any way I can.”


She pulled him back to her.  John you’re right. We should and we will from now on but right now, I’m not done.”  She started kissing him again.


John really wasn’t sure what she was planning or what she wanted.  He looked at her, “You are going to have to give me some guidance here, Tina.  I am out of my element. Trust me the other girls I was with…..well, never mind.  Tell me what you want.” She put her hands on his shoulders and guided him downward. “I’ll try anything once.”  He smiled up at her, letting her know this was new territory for him. His brain was working overtime trying to remember high school health class. He did know something about using his fingers but wasn’t sure if he should use them where he was used to.  He began running his tongue from familiar territory and bringing it up, dipping it in her vagina where he tasted himself and then up to find her cliterus. He thought he found the right spot and her reaction told him he was right. Soon she was in the throws of her third orgasm.  John laid his head on her stomach and kissed it.


John came back up and laid his head on the pillow next to her.  He opened his arms and she snuggled in. He ran a finger down her cheek. “You ok?


“I am wonderful!  If you and Tony ever decide to part ways, which I don’t see happening, trust me, you could please any woman, too.”  She kissed him, layer her hand on his chest and closed her eyes.


John lay there holding her close but his mind was working overtime.  He did enjoy himself. There was nothing unpleasant about it, although going down on her wasn’t something he’d want to do often.  But he realized what he enjoyed the most was making Tina happy. He had felt sorry for her. She was a beautiful, desirable woman who had no way to fulfill her desires, who didn’t even have friends to talk to besides the family. He did love her but as the mother to his new cousin, as a good friend, now a friend with benefits.  He could tell she was asleep so he slipped out and covered her with a thin blanket. He pulled on his clothes and slipped out.


In the kitchen, he ran into Alice. “So you did it. I hope you know what you are doing.”


“How did you…..”


“It is written all over your face, John.  Does Tony know?”


“Oh, yes, I am not hiding anything from him.  I would never do anything without telling him.”


“I take it he has plans of his own?”  


“If she agrees to the terms.”


“And Tina agreed to the terms?”


“In some ways, Tina created  some of the rules. We all knew what she wanted for a long time.”


“And did you learn anything about yourself?”


“I enjoyed myself.  I wouldn’t mind doing it again but I love Tony and no woman will ever give me what he does.”


“I just don’t want anyone hurt, John. Be careful of emotions.”


“I know, Alice. Brian has warned me and Justin threatened me. You know I would never do anything that would hurt any of them. I think I will go back up and see if Tina is awake so we can get some work done.”


“You might want to work first next time.”


John went back up and slipped into the room. He sat down by the computer and started browsing through what had been finished last week.  He heard Tina moving but didn’t say anything until she came up behind him. She bent and kissed his neck. “Hey, did you have a nice nap.”


“I did. I probably slept better than I have in a while.  I was relaxed finally.”


“I know we haven’t talked about it but, I think we maybe should keep this in this room.  Everyone in the house will know but for Tony’s sake we don’t need to…”

“I get it, John, as long as we can play for a while I am happy.  And, yes, I know it isn’t going to be forever. But I have to ask….What did you think?  Was it a total turnoff?


“No, it wasn’t a turn off.” He kissed her.  “In fact,” He kissed her deeply. “I am game again. I do have to admit I’m not big into oral.  Not used to those parts.” He smiled at her and she laughed.


“I’m fine with that.”  Tina responded. “You are good, John, really good!”



Tony had picked Grace up on the way to school that morning.  The group all had a good time on Friday and talked about doing it again.  Grace had slipped her hand into his lap a couple of times throughout the day.  When class was finished Tony drove her home. When she invited him in he agreed.  After Grace got them a soda, she sat quite close.


“Grace, we need to talk about something.”


“What is it, Tony?  You sound so serious.”


“You know I am with John, right? Well, we have been talking and given each other a pass.  If you are still interested i would like to sleep with you. It can’t be more than that. I love John but I  like women. So if you agree we can be together but you know it is just, I think people say,a hook up.”


Grace crawled onto his lap, straddling him, her mouth came down on his.  She was already pulling at her top and lifting it up over her head. Next she tugged at Tony’s shirt and pulled it off.  Tony’s mouth linked up with Grace’s and she instantly opened her mouth and forced her tongue into his mouth. She reached back and untied her bra letting her full breasts fall out. Tony squeeze them together and lowered his mouth down to suckle one and then the other. Grace was frantically reaching between her legs to Tony’s crotch and started unzipping his pants.


Tony grabbed her hand, “Wait, Grace. Not so fast.” He took her hands and kissed them.  “We don’t need to rush, unless you are expecting your mother. Is she coming home soon?”


“No, she is working a 12 hour shift.  She won’t be home for hours.”

“Is there some place we can go, your bed, maybe? I don’t want to rush.”


Grace looked a bit confused but led the way.


They got to the small bedroom and Tony took her in his arms. He kissed her deeply while she frantically worked at Tony’s pants. He took her hands and brought them to his mouth.  “Grace, you said you had experience with your ex boyfriend.”

“I do.  He always wanted sex.  In his car, on the couch, and he wanted blowjobs all over.  I can give you one.” She again tried to undo his pants.


“Grace,” Tony took her hands and wrapped her arms around his neck.  “Leave them there until I tell you different.” He put his arms around her waist and pulled her close. He pressed his mouth to hers and slowly teased her mouth open with his tongue. He darted his tongue in and out.  He trailed his mouth downward. He laid her down on the bed and then holding her hands above her head his mouth came down on her breast. She was beginning to buck a bit. After spending more time on her breasts he continued down her beautiful body.  He let go of her hands and slid down and using his tongue licked her core and then found her clit. She was now breathing heavy. After licking her clit a few more times and then returned to her mouth. “Grace, are you ready?”

“Yes, Tony, yes, Fuck Me! Fuck Me!”


“Grace, you are worth a lot more than just being fucked.  You need to be loved.” He slipped on a condom and slowly entered her. With smooth, long strokes he slid in and out, slowly increasing the speed until both of them began to pant and then Grace cried out.  Then Tony allowed himself to fill the condom. Dropping to the side he pulled Grace close. That is when he noticed she was crying.

“Grace, did I hurt you?  What is wrong?”


She clung to him for some time and finally said, “No one has ever…..they all just wanted…..


“They just wanted to use you?”


She nodded as the tears flowed.  “You are the first one who cared about me and what I wanted or needed.”


“I’m sorry for that, Grace.  I am really sorry.”


Tony stayed for a time but then he left for home letting her know he would pick her up in the morning.



Tony had texted John when he was on his way home.  John had collected food from the main house so they could have dinner alone.  They had lots to talk about. John did want to talk to Tony about what happened with Tina before they met up again.  John had dinner in the oven when Tony arrived home. Tony walked in and didn’t stop walking until he was in John’s arms. The boys kissed.  John said, “We have time for a shower while dinner is baking and we both could use it.” They both knew the other had been with someone else.  They soaped each other and then rinsed off.


As they put on clothes, John looked at Tony, “If dinner wasn’t almost ready I would not be letting you put that on.” He pulled at the pants Tony was getting ready to put on.    “I do plan on taking those off you after dinner.” He kissed Tony before they went down for dinner.


As they ate John told Tony about his encounter with Tina.  He told him in general what had occurred. “Tony, I just want to let you know that I enjoyed being with Tina but I missed you at the same time.  I love her but I am not in love with her. If she wants to do it again I am willing if you are OK with that.”


“John, I know what an amazing lover you are and if it makes her feel good you have my blessing.”   Tony leaned across the table to kiss him. “Now about Grace, I found something out about her and it worries me a bit too.  I thought she was coming off a long time relationship with someone who loved her. But she was with someone who used her. I think I was the first person who ever really cared about what she was feeling.  She knows I am with you and I really thought it wouldn’t be a problem but now I worry a bit that she may have read more into it.”


“Right now, Mio Amore, I just want to make love with the one I love.” Tony led John up to their room


Justin had spent the day in the studio.  Around 3:30 pm Cynthia called Justin and told him Brian would be late and he would let him know later what time to expect him.  It wasn’t until 5:30 when Brian texted and said he was trying to get home by 7:30.


Tina, Alice, and Justin ate dinner and then played cards until 9:00.  Still no Brian. Tina and Alice went off to their own rooms. At 9:15 Justin got a text saying he was leaving then  Justin called him as he drove home to see if he had eaten. He said he hadn’t but he was too tired to eat. Justin put a tray of cheese and fruit together.  He brought it up to the room along with a couple beers. He heard the car in the drive and went out to meet him. Brian got out of the car and he walked past Justin.


“Hey Baby,” Justin turned and followed Brian into the house, locking the door behind them. Brian tossed his jacket in the chair and went to their room.  Justin picked up the jacket and followed him to the room. He hung up the jacket and Brian dropped his pants on the floor which Justin hung up also. Brian walked into the shower, still not having said a word. Justin dropped his clothes and joined Brian in the shower. Brian literally just stood under the spray unable to move.  Justin took the bar of soap and made small circular motions on his back. Once he had soaped it up he began massaging his neck and shoulders. He then kissed Brian’s back. When Brian still hadn’t acknowledge Justin was there Justin started leaving the shower. As he got to the door an hand reached out and Brian pulled him back in his arms.  

“I’m sorry, Sunshine,”  He lowered his head and kissed him. “It was just a super long day and the client is just being an ass.  Nothing is satisfying him. I spent 8 hours in a meeting and still nothing was decided. I almost called you just for moral support.  He just doesn’t like anything we do.”

“I would have come, you know.”  They stepped out of the shower and started drying off as they talked.


“I know but that isn’t your job. And I have to meet him for a lunch meeting again.   So I have to be in early so we can see what we come up with.” They sat on the bed and Justin started feeding Brian pieces of cheese and bites of fruit as he talked about the campaign.  Justin kept feeding him as he listened. He opened a beer and passed it to him. After Brian had finished the snack Justin moved behind Brian and started rubbing his shoulders. Justin guided him to lay down and worked out the kinks in Brian’s neck and back.  Brian moaned as Justin really worked on his lower back. He then started leaving kisses as he moved up the spine. Brian turned over and pulled Justin to him. “Thank you, Sunshine. I do feel better.”


They kissed and Brian pulled Justin to him as they drifted off to sleep. Justin woke up about   3:00 with an idea. He didn’t want to wake Brian so he quietly went down to the office. When Brian’s alarm went off at 6:00 he reached for Justin but he wasn’t there.  When he hadn’t shown up after he dressed he went to look for him. Brian looked in the kitchen and then in the game room and the media room. He was about to walk out to the studio he noticed light in the office.  He opened the door and there was Sunshine asleep with his head on the desk surrounded by papers. He walked around and looked at the pages. It was several versions of the campaign they had talked about last night. It was amazing.  He was fairly sure this would finally win the client over.


Brian bent and kissed Justin’s temple,  “Sunshine, baby.”


Justin’s eyes fluttered open. “I must have fallen asleep.  What time is it?”


“It is 6:45.  I am about ready to leave.”


“Oh, shit! I was going to show you these.”  


“I’ve been looking at them.  I think they are just what the client wants.”


“I sent them over to your art department already.”


“You know what I just realized?”

“No, what?”


“Since you solved my problem I probably have a half hour of spare time. Any ideas how we could spend that time?”


Justin jumped out of the chair and before Brian realized it Justin had pushed his pants down to his knees and he pushed him in the chair. Justin dropped to his knees and and slid his hot mouth down Brian’s shaft.  Justin felt it harden in his mouth. He then re positioned himself. He only had a robe on so he put a leg over each arm of the desk chair and very slowly allowed gravity to do its job as he lowered himself on the stiff cock. Using his arm muscles he brought himself up and down with Brian thrusting the best he could to meet him.  Justin grabbed the robe to cover himself so he wouldn’t soil Brian’s suit. He arched as he lost control. Brian followed. Justin lay on Brian’s chest for a couple minutes as their breathing returned to normal.


Justin moved and Brian re dressed. He pulled Justin back in his arms.  “Do you think you could come in and join us for lunch today? I think he is tired of me.  You could go back to bed and sleep now. Just come in about 11:00 so we can review it?” He reached under Justin’s robe and squeezed his bare ass. “We can have office sex!”


“Well, when you put it that way, how could I turn you down.” He drug out one last, long kiss.  “Not sure I can be of help but I will do anything for office sex. “ He gave Brian one of his devastating smiles.  “I love you, Brian.”


“I love you, too, Sunshine.”


Alice stepped out of her room as the men kissed one last time as Brian headed toward the door.  “You two are up early. What time did Brian get home?”


“Somewhere around 9:30.  It wasn’t a good day. Could be another long one I am afraid.  I am going in to the city today. I will probably leave around 10:00. He has a difficult client.  I just thought outside the box and gave him an idea. I think I will just head out to the studio with some coffee.  Do we have any rolls or a bagel?”


Alice toasted a bagel for Justin and topped it the way he liked it.  “Justin, you do know what is going on, right?”


“I didn’t know it already was going on. Alice, it is safe, isn’t it?”


“Justin, if the doctor said is was safe, it’s safe.  Obviously couples don’t go celibate for nine months every time a woman is pregnant.  And John wouldn’t do anything that could be harmful.”


“Face it, Alice, all of this could be harmful for all of us.”  He kissed her cheek and walked to the studio. He looked over at the guest house and hoped Tony and John were mature enough to deal with what they were doing.


Justin and John worked side by side later in the morning for a couple hours saying very little.  John finally had to break the silence before Justin left for the day. “Justin, if you tell me we have to stop we will.”


Justin took a deep breath.  “I can’t tell you that, John.  I don’t like it but it is Tina’s body but understand this, John, I love you but she is carrying my child.  Trust me, I will choose my child every time.”


After changing into a suit Justin drove into the city.  Justin loved visiting Kinnetik. He knew most of the employees and it was always nice to see them.  And he had to admit, seeing Brian in charge always turned him on. Cynthia greeted him. “There is the genius.  When are you going to start working here full time? The whole art department is amazed at what you came up with.”


Justin shrugged it off.  “Is Brian free?”


“Yes, head on in. He isn’t even on the phone unless it’s his cellphone.  


Justin walked in.  Brian met him before he even made it all the way in.  Brian pulled him close and thoroughly kissed him. “You really should wear a suit or often. It is a favorite right up there with that blue Speedo you wore the other day and of course my all time favorite suit, your birthday suit.  He drug his tongue along Justin’s jawline to his pulse point below his ear.


“Ah, Brian, don’t we have some work to do first?”


“Party pooper.”


They walked to the art department and reviewed the campaign photos.  Justin hadn’t had all the details at 5:00 in the morning but left spots to make the additions.  After reviewing them Justin and Brian made a few small changes The minor changes were made and they had just enough time to print out the demos.


Brian bent close to Justin’s ear.  “Now we do have at least half an hour.  You game or will it muss your suit?” He said with a smirk.


“I’ll muss more than your suit!”  They both made a beeline to the office and headed to the back.  


Ted and Cynthia both saw it.  Ted just shook his head. “I don’t think those two will ever change.”


“I hope not, Ted.  I hope not. Brian would be unbearable.  Actually, I think it would kill both of them.”



All of the family was home for dinner that night.  Tony had come straight home after class. Grace had to work so she hadn’t pressed him although she offered him a blowjob. She just didn’t understand yet.  Although John and Tina had worked together and shared a kiss or two, they didn’t do anything more. Brian and Justin were both sleepy but had obviously been up to something at the office from their interactions.


Justin did keep a close eye on John and Tina.  He had to admit, Tina seemed much happier and more relaxed.  He had no idea if anything had happened with them today but a happier mom was better for the baby.  Justin relaxed a bit.



The next month was relatively uneventful.  John and Tina had a few more encounters. They were never planned.  John wanted to make Tina happy but there were a few times she really wanted more than he was willing to give.  Justin was always in the back of his mind and the threats he made along with the fact that the bigger Tina was getting the more nervous he felt


Tony also had been with Grace a few more times.  He was just trying to convince her she was worth more than a quickie.  As his class was drawing to an end, he knew this relationship would also need to end.


Brian’s hours continued to be crazy.  He was coming home late most nights and even missed a doctor’s appointment with Tina and Justin.  Justin knew there would be more appointments but if this wasn’t good for Brian and having Tony, John, and Tina involved in whatever they were doing was adding plenty of tension in the house. What he found odd was the tension didn’t seem to be between John and Tony.  They seemed to have accepted that. It was just a bit of awkwardness between Tony and Tina. But he was sure Tony had some issues with Grace and he was always closer to Brian but Brian hadn’t been around enough for him to even be aware.


Justin was about to call Ted and see what was going on.  Sometimes Brian was needed but sometimes he had to be reminded he had hired an excellent staff and he didn’t have to do everything himself.  He realized their monthly date had gotten missed one month and was now working towards the second. He decided what he was going to do. He did a conference call with Cynthia and Ted.  After talking to them he talked to Alice. Finally, he made one last call and everything was set.


After Brian had left for work on Friday, Justin packed clothes for both of them. More accurately, he packed underwear, clothes for them to wear home, and one nice set of clothes each.  He made sure he packed for fun and games as well.


Before leaving the house, Justin called Cynthia.  “Hey, is everything good to go?”


“All I have to say is you are a brave man, Justin Taylor-Kinney. He is in a state today.”

“I just got his text saying he would be home late again.  You are sure it is something that can wait, right?”


“There are a couple things that do need to be done but Ted volunteered to do them.  He knows on Tuesday Brian will be in a much better mood so a half hour extra tonight is will worth it.”


“Everything is going well here, isn’t it?”


“We really could use a few new people. We haven’t added new staff in a while and the truth is, and I think you know this, the art department has been struggling a bit. I suggested he see if Gale and Daphne want to move here. I have heard Daphne was planning to take time off when the baby comes and we can always find a place for her when she was ready to come back and from what I have seen Gale has the skills we are lacking right now.  We would have lost that client a couple weeks ago if it wasn’t for you.”


“It would be great to have Daphne back here and have our babies grow up together. I will try to get him to talk about it this weekend.”


“I’m going in, cross your fingers.”


As Justin walked into Brian’s office he heard a phone being hung up, actually more like crashed down and a string of expletives.  Justin sidled up to him. “I hope that wasn’t directed at me.”


Brian distractedly gave him a kiss and said, “Did we have an appointment?”


“An appointment,” Justin’s tone was sharp.  “I’m your husband. I didn’t know I needed an appointment.” Justin knew to get him out of here Brian was going to have to feel guilty or he would fight he.


“I didn’t mean it like that.”


“And what good is an appointment when you don’t show up for them anyway.”  Justin knew Brian felt guilty for missing the doctor early in the week. He could use that to his favor.


That had Brian looking guilty. “I’m sorry, Sunshine.  I messed up and there is nothing I can do about it now.”


“Well, actually there is.  Leave with me right now. I brought the Stingray and the top is down.”


“You left the top down on my classic Stingray?”


“What could happen? It is out on the street in public. No one would do anything.”


“You left it out on the street, with the top down, with no one watching the the car?  He was past him in a shot.”


Justin quickly collected Brian’s wallet and cell phone and followed him out. Cynthia held up crossed fingers as Justin went past her. When Brian got out there he found the Stingray but the top was not down.  He turned around and looked at Justin. “What’s going on? The top isn’t down.”


Justin pinned Brian against the car and kissed him.  “If you love me this isn’t debateable. Get in the car.  I’m driving.”


“Justin, Sunshine, I have work to do.  I can’t just up and leave.”


“You’re the boss.  You can and you will if you love me.”


“That isn’t fair, Justin.  You know I love you but I have work….”

“Ted is taking care of what needs to be done and you are getting in this car, now.”


Cynthia and Ted  watched from the window.  “Gotta give Justin credit.  He has balls!” Ted chuckled.


“Justin knows very well his balls are safe.” Cynthia replied.


“There is no question about that.”



Brian looked back at the windows of the office and he was sure he saw Ted and Cynthia watching them.  “I take it I have been shanghaied?”


“I prefer to say you are being forced to fulfill your promise to take me on a date once a month, which has yet to happen since we got married.”  Out of the corner of his eye Justin saw Brian slump in his seat. He reached for his hand, “Brian, I know you are busy but there has be time for us.  Soon there will be a baby full time at our house and you need to be there for us. It would be different if we were struggling but you know as well as I do we could quit work and live well.


Brian brought Justin’s hand to his mouth and kissed each finger separately.  He then took each finger in his mouth one at a time and ran his tongue around the tip of each.”  Justin audibly purred.


“Are you going to tell me where we are going for dinner?” Brian asked.


“Well.” He wasn’t sure Brian was ready for this.  “It’s not for dinner, specifically.’


“What do you mean it isn’t for dinner?”


“We will go home on Sunday.”

“What the hell do you mean we are going home Sunday? I have work to do tomorrow.”

“You are right, Brian, I plan on making you work all day tomorrow.”


Brian didn’t say another word the remaining hour of the trip.  Justin was really hoping he calmed down. He really didn’t want to spend the first 4 hours calming him down.  They pulled up at a bed and breakfast in the mountains. It was as beautiful as the pictures showed. Justin got out and opened the trunk.  He pulled out the bag and walked around to open the door for Brian. He offered his hand and Brian took it. “Baby, we need this weekend. Well, I need this weekend.  Please, Brian?”


Brain stepped out and took Justin in his arms.  He lowered his lips to Justin’s and drew his head close.  After a long kiss Brian brought his mouth to Justin’s ear.  “I am sorry, Sunshine.” He took the bag from Justin and put his arm around his waist as they walked into the B & B.


They were shown to their room and were told dinner would be delivered to their room in 2 hours. “Do you think we can find something to do?” Justin slid his hands under the lapels of Brian’s suit jacket and slid it off his shoulders.  Justin dropped it on the chair. He then slowly started to unbutton Brian’s shirt and pulled it out of the waist of his pants. His hot mouth trailed his collarbone and then down to his nipples. He sucked and nippled at it and as he continued to the second one Brian groaned.  Justin began unbuckling Brian’s belt. He then undid the button and slid his hands into the back of the waist band he could feel Brian’s bare ass and pressed their bodies together slowly trailing his hand up and down Brian’s crack. Justin slid his hands down taking Brian’s pants with them. He began dropping to his knees but Brian pulled him back up.  Brian undid Justin’s pants and turned him to face away. Brian pressed Justin against on the posts of the four poster bed. Brian grabbed the bag he had carried in and started digging around in it. He pulled out a tube of lube and put some on two of his fingers. Brian slowly forced them into Justin’s tight asshole. Justin cried out. Brian continued the motion until he felt Justin loosen up. He applied lube on his erect penis and slid it in. Justin clung to the bedpost as Brian pummeled him. Brian wrapped his arm around Justin’s chest as he continued as they both built up and then in unison cried out.  Brian pressed in while they both still quivered inside. Justin turned toward Brian and Brian’s mouth came to his. Their lower bodies separated and Justin turned to face Brian, putting his arms around Brian’s neck and just held on.


“I have missed you so much.  There has been so much going on and you aren’t there and Tina and John and the baby and you’re not home and …” tears rolled down Justin’s face.


“Oh, Sunshine, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean for you to feel like I’d left you to do everything.”  Brian moved them so they were able to drop on the bed, still in each other’s arms. “I love you so much, Sunshine.  I can’t believe I was so stupid.”


“Brian, stop talking and is there a reason I still have some of my clothes on?”


45 minutes later they lay entwined exhausted and sweaty but happier than they had both been in weeks.  As Brian began sliding down Justin’s body, there was a knock on the door.


“Dinner, I’ll leave it out here, sirs.”


Brian grabbed a robe and opened the door. There was a dinner cart.  The scent wafting in through the door was amazing. “I don’t know what you ordered, Sunshine, but it smells so good.” Brian pushed the cart next to the table and sat in one of the chairs.  


Justin grabbed the other robe and instead of sitting across from Brian, he sat on Brian’s lap.  Justin began kissing Brian and he felt Brian responding below him immediately. “Do you think we can fuck and eat at the same time?”


“I think it might be worth a try but right now we have two days ahead of us with no distractions I think we can focus on one thing at a time.” They kissed again and Justin walked to the other chair.



As the rest of the family at back at the house. Tony’s phone was blowing up.  He finally turned it all the way off. “Tony, it’s none of my business,” Alice began, “But I think you need to back out of that as quickly as you can. Run, don’t walk to the nearest exit.”


“There is one more week of class and I have already told her this is ending when class does.”


“Oh, Tony, I can only hope that works.”


John spoke up, “We are hoping that our trip next month will give us enough space for her to move on.”


Tina looked surprised.  “I forgot you were going away,” she looked at John.  She did love him but, if she was honest, she was using him for his stud service and she was so glad he understood that and wanted nothing more.  She was sure once he left for his trip he would not come back to her and she understood that. She was getting bigger by the day and although he never had problems performing she knew he really wasn’t interested. After they finished eating, Tina looked over at John, “Hey would you have a few minutes to look at the final layouts.  We are sending it in on Monday.”


John looked over at Tony and Tony nodded.  John kissed him and followed Tina upstairs. John knew what Tina was planning and she had never done it Tony in the house before. He had to admit there was a bit of a thrill about it.  Tina shut the door behind John and immediately started kissing him. “I’m sorry, I didn’t plan on doing this with Tony in the house but I started thinking about you going away and I’m not blind, this isn’t going to continue much longer.


John wrapped his arms around her.  “Tina, you’re right. I think this has to stop soon.  Justin is ready to kill me and, I have to admit, I am getting nervous about it.”


Tina led John to the bed.  John thought about the first time they had sex.  Things had changed of the last few weeks. Tina was sitting on a corner of the bed and John came up behind her.  She sat between his legs. John pulled her top off and untied her bra. From behind he reached around and brushed against her nipples.  She shivered. “They have grown so much even in the last few weeks. He circled her nibbles over and over as she leaned against him. His hands drifted to her belly making circles.


“Oh, John,”  Tina sighed.


“Stand up, Tina.” He pulled her shorts down and she stepped out of them.  She sat back down and John reached between her legs. Her body was soon quivering.  As she had gotten bigger John just wasn’t comfortable laying over her at all. They had tried a few ways.  He just followed her lead and what was comfortable for her. This time she got on all fours on the bed and he entered her from behind.  He could feel her vagina walls contracting around his erect cock. He had wrapped one arm around to help support her stomach. Soon, both were racked with an orgasm.  John felt the baby jump under his hand as she moaned. He tried to make a her comfortable and covered her with a blanket. He kissed her cheek. “You alright?”


“I’m fine, John. Thank you, sweetie.”  He kissed her again and went downstairs.


When John arrived in the kitchen, Tony wasn’t there anymore.  John looked at Alice. “What are you doing, John?”


“Alice, please, I don’t need a guilt trip.  I know this is crazy. And Tina knows this party is almost over.  But in the world of Tina, I am the only physical contact she gets. Alice, I know it’s crazy and on some level it feels wrong, but Tony and I are Ok and we will survive this and be a lot stronger for it. But right now I want to go find him.”


John found Tony in front of the TV. He sat next to him and pulled him into his arms. They sat quietly for a few minutes. John started nuzzling Tony’s ear and then his neck. Tony moved away a bit.  “John, could you go shower and then I promise,” He leaned over a kissed him deeply. “I do want you, mio amore, I just don’t want to smell her on you. I hope you don’t have plans tomorrow because I do. ”



Brian and  Justin never left their room on Saturday.  By Saturday evening Justin had Brian stretched out on the bed on his stomach.  He took some heating body oil and started at Brian’s shoulders. He was quite stiff after all the activity they had had for the day. Justin started at the spine and worked his way out.  He used firm strokes. Brian began to relax as Justin continued downward. He worked each cheek and than down to the upper thighs. Brian was nearly asleep when Justin slipped a scarf around Brian’s and picked up a little vibrator he had brought along After lubing it up he slipped it in aiming it for Brian’s prostate.  Brian was no longer sleeping. Justin moved him to his side and began stroking Brian from the underside of his ball sack to the vibrating ass hole. Justin began tightening the scarf as he continued stroking adding more pressure at times. He could feel the the vibration and, paying attention to Brian he knew he wouldn’t last long.  He tightened the scarf one more twist. He could tell Brian couldn’t get air but he hadn’t come yet. Just then Brian’s entire body spasmed and Justin dropped the scarf ends returning his air supply. He couldn’t talk yet but he pointed to his butt. Justin smiled and removed the vibrator. Brian reached down, pulled Justin up, and clung to him unable to say a word.


After Brian had time to return his system to normal he continued holding Justin tight.  “That was beyond amazing. After that I shouldn’t ask you for anything but, Sunshine, after all that, I need to feel you inside me. After a long kiss Brian rolled so he was mostly on his stomach and his back slightly to Justin.  He positioned himself and after preparing he slid slowly into him allowing Brian to adjust to the pain. Soon Justin filled Brian as both men soared in their love.



John and Tony had spent the day together.  Just because Tony understood John and Tina’s relationship didn’t make it easier.  It had really hit him when he saw John following her up the stairs to her room. When they had made love Friday evening Tony had cried from the feel of his love.  He was so ready for their vacation. He could see his parents and have John all to himself. John was especially sweet to him before bringing up something Tina and he had talked about earlier.


“Tony, I have something to talk to you about and you are totally in charge of this decision.” John turned Tony to face him. “Tony, Tina has asked me to spend a whole night with her.  This isn’t about sex. It is just about the physical contact she needs. I told her once we left for vacation, we would not be together again.” John was trying to read Tony’s expression.  What he thought he saw was pain. John held him close. “Never mind. I should never have asked. I would rather be with you every night.”


“John, you are such a good man.  I believe you. I feel your love every time we are together.  I love you for who you are. If that will make her happy, it will make the baby happy which is good for everyone.”


“I know it won’t make Justin happy. He is ready to kill me already but in some weird way I feel like I made a commitment to Tina and I won’t break it if you are alright with it.”


“You and I will be alright.  One night we will be apart. The rest of our lives, we will be together.”

They kissed and John turned his back to Tony.  Knowing he was offering himself, Tony said, “Are you sure?”  John had been in that position several times over their time together but Tony knew it wasn’t very comfortable for him although he did usually enjoy it once he got past the discomfort. Tony started loosening him up first with his tongue and then with his fingers.  When Tony seemed to have been to relax he began pushing at the entry. Once the head was in he started pushing in slowly. He felt and saw John tensing up. “Relax, Mio Amore.” He reached around and started rubbing up and down on John’s cock. Tony timed his movements between his hand and his body.  Soon John was rock hard and Tony sped up. Tony lightly bit John’s neck as his orgasm began. John couldn’t remember ever having had one that strong before. Tony continued and soon he had joined John. Both men were tearful and weren’t sure why.


“I think I know how Brian and Justin feel about each other now.”  John pushed against Tony holding him where he was deep inside him.  “In just over you will be showing me your hometown and I will meet your family.  Will they like me?”


“They will love you because I love you and they love Brian and Justin.  How could they not love you?” Tony slowly slid out of John, got rid of the condom and John turned.  He pulled Tony close and they drifted off.



Justin woke in his favorite place on earth, cocooned in Brian’s arms and legs with a blanket over them. He couldn’t think of a happier place in the world unless Gus and the baby were with them.  He was very tempted to call the house just because it had been chaotic but he trusted Alice and she would call if there was a problem. How was he going to wait another 4 months to meet his baby.  He hated having no control of things around him, including taking care of his baby.


He stretched and instantly Brian’s mouth honed in on his. Justin was instantly aroused and in need. Brian’s lips trailed to his ear. “What do you say we get in that big bath tub and wash each others….you get the picture.”


Justin snuggled in for another couple minutes but then got up and started the water.  As Brian got out of bed he stretched his long, lanky body. Justin walked over to him and slipped his arms around Brian’s waist. Laying his head on Brian’s chest, he stood there quietly, feeling his warmth and listening to the beat of his heart.  Brian brought his index finger under Justin’s chin and raised it until their eyes met. Unbearably slow Brian lowered his lips and claimed Justin’s bottom lip between his teeth. Brian drug his teeth over it sending shivers through Justin to his core.  Justin managed to say, “Bath water.”


They managed to separate long enough to turn the water off. Brian offered his hand to Justin as he stepped in the tub.  Justin than had Brian step in and together they sunk into the water. Brian started the jets and soon they were both soaking in the relaxing water with their hands exploring.  They jets felt wonderful. Brian had an idea. Brian positioned Justin so a strong jet was aimed directly at Justin’s ass. With in minutes Justin nearly went mad. He climbed into Brian’s lap.  Brian fingered Justin’s asshole. Soon he slipped a couple fingers inside. He plunged in over and over, stroking the prostate each time he moved. He then reached down and ran his other hand under Justin’s ass.  His hand stroked and stroked as Justin began thrashing wildly. He yelled as he came violently. Brian protected him from hitting the sides or the bottom. “Can you take a bit more?” Brian asked him quietly. He nodded and Brian positioned Justin over his erect cock and slowly had him inch down on to it. Justin nearly screamed as every nerve ending was already shattered. Watching Justin nearly pass out from ecstacy, Brian followed him. They lay in each other’s arms for several minutes as the water bubbled around them.


After dinner the night before Justin had taken out the dinner wear he had taken along and hung it up.  By that time Brian didn’t even ask what they were for. “ I take it we are going to put clothes on at some point today.”


“Yes, we have reservations.  They are early because I had to do a little begging to get the reservations at all.  I found out the owner has one of my paintings so I am sure I will have to pose with it while we are there but at 6:00 pm we will be seated at a restaurant that usually take 6 months for reservations. And you have to look pretty. OK that isn’t a stretch for you but you do have to have clothes on, although I prefer you out of them.”

After lunch on Sunday, Alice left for a few hours to spend time with friends. She was only about 10 minutes away so if for some reason they needed her she could get back quickly.  The remaining three went out to the pool but Tony and John hit the volleyball around a bit but soon Tony walked up to John and kissed him. Putting his arms around him and his mouth by his ear he said, “I love you, Mio Amore.  I will see you in the morning, my love.” As he walked away John’s heart lurched a bit.


Tony wanted to make it more comfortable for all of them including himself.  He didn’t want to know when they were going to her room and how long they would be there.  He had thought about going to see Grace, not to have sex but to try to explain why that would never happen again. He counted 87 texts from her in the last two days.  He had responded to two of them but if he was dealing with her he wouldn’t be picturing what was going on between the two at the house. He texted her and she told him to come over at 7:00.  She would be off work and her mom would be at work at that time. Tony texted back he would pick up a pizza.


John and Tina stayed at the pool for a couple more hours. About half way through the afternoon Tina held up the suntan lotion and John got out of the pool and sat next to her on the lounge chair. He made sure her back was well covered.  He then began working lotion down her arms. She soon leaned against him. “Where did Tony go?”


“It’s really not about where he went but where he’s not.  He left us alone. I’m staying here tonight. I dropped some clothes in your room earlier.”


“You mean the whole night?”  


“If you want me to. That can be up to you but if you want someone to snuggle with all night I will stay.” To emphasis that he tightened his arms around her. “Right now, I think we need to get out of the sun.”  He stood and offered his hand. She took it and stood. “Why don't’ you go shower and then take nap.”


“Join me in the shower and I promise to take a nap.”


“Alone?”


“OK, alone.”


They walked up to her room and John helped her get her suit off. He skimmed his hand over her growing belly.  He was in awe of that belly. He leaned over the naked bump which was Justin’s son or daughter. And with the kick he just felt the baby was feisty already.  


“You promised to join me, John.” John pulled his trunks down and stepped out of them. “John, you are so beautiful.”  She slid her hand down his flat stomach and gently took his penis in her hand.

John stepped away  and entered the shower, turning on the water and getting the temperature warm enough not to chill but still feel cool.  John took a shower sponge and began rubbing Tina’s back in small circles. She stood there with her hands on the small of her back. John put his hands on her hips and using his thumb worked the muscles  in her back. She moaned a bit and leaned into him. He reached around from behind and began massaging each breast focusing on the nipples. She nearly dropped to her knees. John helped rinse off the soap and helped her step out. He helped dry her off and walked her back to her bed.  Tina put her hand behind John’s head and lowered it to her breast. John latched on to the nipple and using his tongue teased it until she was in the throws of passion. He then went to the other and, reaching between her legs he found her clit. She arched her belly. John removed his hand and soothed Tina’s hair.  He pulled a blanket over her and kissed her cheek. You sleep a bit. I will make something for dinner.


John went to the kitchen and looked in the refrigerator.  He found a casserole and looked at the instructions. He had time to wait.  He looked out the door and wanted to go to Tony. He texted Tony. ‘I love you, sweetheart.’  A minute later, ‘Il mio cuore è solo tuo’ appeared on John’s phone.  “My heart is only yours, too, my love.” John said out loud.   Tonight is it! Never again. But he did need to syke himself up for tonight.  This was for Tina, not himself. She was a beautiful woman and he could always come with her.  The difference is she wasn’t his one love so his heart wasn’t in it.




Brian and Justin hadn’t left the room for two days. At this point they had done everything they could think of.  Justin was actually a bit sore. He couldn’t count how many times they had made love since they had arrived and he hoped they had a chance to do it several more times yet.  Justin was waiting for Brian to come out of the bathroom. “Brian, we are going to be late! Come on. You are always beautiful.” The door opened and Justin caught his breath.  He had seen this man in suits worth Thousands and he had seen him in nothing but tonight he was stunning. Just a plain white button down with a great pair of slacks.


Justin walked up to him.  “Maybe we can skip dinner after all.”  He started unbuttoning Brian’s shirt.


Brian slapped at his hands.  “I am not just a piece of meat for you to eat over and over.”   He kissed Justin’s nose. I have a proposal for you.


“Um, Brian, are you forgetting we already are married?”


“Not that kind of proposal. When I was looking for underwear in the bag earlier I found this,” He held up the app operated vibrator and gave Justin a mischievous grin. Without hesitation Justin dropped his pants and bent over offering his rosebud to Brian.  Brian seated it deep in Justin. Brian had programmed it for the next 3 hours, pressed on, and dropped his phone on the bed. “That’s staying here tonight.” I want no interuptions. Justin’s eyes got big. That meant they would have no control over the vibrator. Brian took Justin in his arms and kissed him deeply. “I promise I kept it at a bearable pace.”


Brian drove with Justin’s direction. The restaurant was as quaint as he was told. They didn’t choose their meal.  They were each served a different meal so they could be shared. Brian had programmed the device well. It would come on and slowly bring Justin to the edge and then shut off for a while.  Brian had figured in that it would take less time each time to bring him to the brink.


There was lots of touching as they shared bites of the meal. At one point Justin squeezed Brian’s hand really hard as his eyes rolled back.  Brian laughed a little. He knew exactly where it was in the cycle. “I need you so bad, Brian.” Justin said very quietly.


“Trust me, you can have me anyway and as many times as you want when we get back.”  As they finished eating the main course Brian looked at Justin as his eyes rolled back in his head. “Shall we have dessert to go?”  Justin just nodded, unable to speak at that moment.


The program gave him a break again and he just looked at Brian.  “You don’t know how close I just came to embarrassing both of us in public and it would have been embarrassing since half the dining room has been watching us most of the night anyway.”  Earlier the owner had made a big deal about getting a picture with Justin and then with Justin and Brian to put next to the painting he owned.


Their desserts were boxed and delivered to the table. “Sunshine, we better get to the car before it starts again.  Trust me. You don’t want to be in public when it kicks in.” As the valet brought the car around Justin began nibbling on Brian’s earlobe and then along his jawline.  Justin’s hand was just slipping to Brian’s crotch when Justin let out a groan. At the same time the car was pulled up. Brian assisted Justin getting into the seat and walked around to the driver’s seat.  As he sat down he reached to touch Justin’s cheek.


“Don’t touch me.  I’m having a hard enough time….” he began taking deep breaths just to control himself.  “Oh, god, Brian, I don’t know if I can do this.” He reached over and in seconds had his hand in Brian’s fly. Very quickly Brian got very uncomfortable, too.  When they arrived at the B&B neither of them tried to touch each other, fearing it would send them over the edge.


They arrived in their room and stood their facing each other for a few seconds.  Justin then walked over to Brian and, on tiptoes, kissed him with a passion that made his toes curl.  “Oh, Sunshine!” He pulled him so close there was no question of the need of each ot them. Fingers flew over buttons and flys. They both stood their naked.  Just as Brian was going to remove the vibrator Justin began panting very quickly. Brian knew the vibrator would shut off in a minute. At the moment it was taking every ounce of Justin’s willpower to stop from coming.  Brian knew as soon as it shut off, Justin would be at the most heightened point of need and he planned to take full advantage of that. Justin was having a hard time standing so he was holding onto one of the posts of the bed.  He didn’t notice when Brian took a couple steps back and reached into their bag of tricks and pulled out their favorite wrapped ping pong paddle. As he saw Justin start to relax he slowly pulled the vibrator out and then whispered in Justin’s ear, “Count.”


Brian swung the paddle and Justin, in a trembling voice quietly said, “One.”


“Oh, that isn’t loud enough.”  He swung a bit harder this time but nothing very painful


With a moan Justin said, “Two, “ in a louder voice.  By the time he had gotten to twenty Justin was shouting the words.


While he was still standing against the pole Brian drove into him. Justin let out a scream of a little pain but mostly pleasure.  It wasn’t long before Justin shattered. His reaction was so violent Brian held onto him tightly as he emptied himself. They collapsed together onto the bed still panting.


Sometime later they shared their desserts half sitting half lying on the bed. “Brian, I really needed this weekend.  I know you love your work and you need to work. It is part of you but I don’t think you realize what is really going on at home.  I just need you to be there a little more.”


Brian reached over and brought Justin’s hand to his lips.  He lingered a kiss on the palm of his hand. “I am sorry, Sunshine.  Thank you for this weekend. You are right we needed it.” The desserts were set aside and the men’s body were again joined.  They made love slowly, exploring each other finding every spot they could to heighten their experience. They, then, drifted off into blissful sleep.



Tony left the house and picked up the pizza on the way to Grace’s. He had blocked out what was going on at the house and focused on what was ahead.  He was not going to let her talk him into sex. He was going to talk to her, explain things to her, and it was going to be over.


Grace was waiting at the door when he arrived.  He kissed her cheek but she wasn’t satisfied with that.  She turned his head to her and kissed him. He was a bit helpless with the pizza in his hand.  He tried to pull back but she was holding him in place. Finally he wiggled out of her grip and she was giggling.  They sat side by side on the couch with the pizza open. Tony handed Grace a slice and then picked one up. After several bites Grace slid her hand to Tony’s lap and began rubbing his crotch. Tony moved her hand to her own leg.  


“Grace, you need to stop it.  I have been trying to explain this to you.  We have talked about it. I have texted you.  You knew this wasn’t permanent. You know I love John.”


“But, Tony, I love you.  I know you care about me.  You showed me what love is!”

“Grace, I showed you how you deserve to be treated.  You are a beautiful woman with so much going for you.  You are worth so much more than you give yourself credit for.”  


Tony picked up another piece of pizza.  Grace continued to try to convince Tony she needed him in her life.  And he reminded her she was leaving for school anyway. She continued on for several minutes trying to convince him that at least they needed to have sex once more.


“It is not going to happen, Grace. We will see each other at class  for the next couple days and then it’s over.” He could see her getting angry, no, frustrated was a better word.  Tony reached for Grace’s hand, “Grace, I don’t love you, but there is someone out there for you. Please, Grace, you don’t need to have sex to have men like you.  In fact, get to know them first.”


“Tony, I don’t need your bullshit.  I need your dick.” She moved toward him but he stopped her.


“Grace, I think I should just go. Please, Grace, when you think about what I have said, I hope you understand.” He kissed her on the cheek and he walked out the door.


Tony drove home and let himself into the empty house.  He shut his phone off, drank a bottle of wine, and crawled into bed.



Tina came to the kitchen in a robe.  John was watching the TV that was in front of the lounger in the corner of the kitchen.  She could smell something baking. Sitting down she curled up against John. He put an arm around her. She understood tonight would end this part of their friendship but he was fairly sure it wouldn’t affect their relationship.  John kissed the top of her head. “Dinner will be ready in about 15 minutes.”


Tina, started kissing John, moving her hand to John’ chest, feeling his heartbeat. “John, thank you for doing this.  I know you would rather be with Tony but you really have helped me through the last six weeks. I love you John. Don’t get me wrong.  I’m not in love with you but I love you.” She kissed him, deepening it as it continued.


The timer went off and John pulled out the pan and carried it over to the counter.  “You ok to eat at the counter?” She nodded and he grabbed out a couple plates and glasses.  He poured two glasses of milk and brought them to the counter. They sat side by side as they ate the meal.  Tina rested her left hand on John’s inner thigh and slid it up and down, grazing his crotch from time to time.  The woman knew what she was doing. Slowly her hand just remained in his crotch running her thumb over his stiffening crotch.  It was beginning to get painful now.


John needed a break from her ministrations. “Tina,  if you’re done I’ll put food away. “ She nodded and he cleaned up their mess. He walked up behind her and started rubbing her shoulders. She leaned forward and he worked his hands down her back.  He worked her lower back with his thumbs. She began to groan.

“John, that feels amazing.  Will you do THIS for me when you get back from your trip?”


His thumb dug into a stiff spot and she shivered. “Tina, I promise I will keep doing this for you anytime you need it.”  John leaned forward and kissed her neck and then began sucking on her earlobe. She turned the stool she was sitting on and faced John.  She brought her arms around his neck and spread her knees so he could step closer. John’s hands moved to her breasts and he started rubbing his thumb over her nipples.  By now Tina’s breathing was not as even as it was. There mouths met and Tina’s tongue slid between his lips. Her hand went back to his crotch and his need increased. “I think we need to go upstairs.”  He helped her off the stool and followed her up the stairs.


Clothes was removed and John stood behind her with his arms wrapped around her.  “What’s going to be the most comfortable for you, Tina?”


I want you right here, right now.  She pulled the sundress she was wearing off and slid her underwear down.  


“Are you sure?”

“John, don’t question me.  Just do it. I am so….” Before she finished the statement John had slid his pants down and entered her. Just that motion nearly sent her over but he started a steady rhythm and reached around to find her breasts. She arched as much as her pregnant belly would let her, leaning back against him. She felt him begin to shiver a bit but he kept going until she had a massive orgasm.  If John hadn’t noticed she would have crumbled to the floor. He picked her up and carried her to the bed.


“Tina are you alright?  Are you hurt?”


“John, the only thing wrong with me is I am recovering from that massive orgasm I just had. You have really become a wonderful lover now that you know what to do with my parts.”  He led her to bed and after she got in he joined her. She was already kissing him again and her hand began stroking his balls underneath. John was responding already.


“Tina, I don’t think we should so quickly again.”


“John, this is going to be my last chance in months.  I am going to make the most of it.”


“But, Tina….”


“John, kiss me.”


John slid his hand past her belly and began massaging her cliteros.  It wasn’t long before she orgasmed again. John tightened his grip on her and they slipped into sleep.   Sometime in the middle of the night John woke up to Tina’s hand stroking him again. John laid behind her and entered her that way.  He slid in and out slowly and softly. His free hand reached around her and again stroked her nipples. They came together in a shared moment. John kissed her neck as she regained control of herself.  “It is time for you to sleep, Baby.”


John felt Tina leave bed and saw the bathroom light turn on.  He was just closing his eyes again when he heard her. “John, JOHN!” The second time it was a scream.


John was out of bed and in the bathroom in a split second.   “Tina, what is it?” He followed her gaze and saw red on the floor.  He then noticed the trail to the door. “Oh, GOD. Stay here. I’ll get Alice.”


The next twenty minutes was a blur.  John called 911 as he ran down to Alice’s room and pounded on her door.  When she opened it he pointed up the steps as he talked to the dispatcher. Alice had gone upstairs.  John called Tony and told him to get up here and wait for the ambulance. John ran back upstairs. When he got there Alice had helped Tina put some clothes on. John hung outside the door.  He could hear Alice’s calming voice and Tina’s tearful voice.


John heard Tna say, “John, where’s John?”


“I’m right here, baby. The ambulance is on its way.”  


Soon they heard footsteps on the main staircase. The paramedics helped her lie down and the strapped her in.  She was reaching for John’s hand. “I’m right behind you, Tina. I am right here.”


As they loaded her into the ambulance, she called for John. He was given the nod and got in with her.


The ambulance sped away.  Alice looked at Tony, “What was John doing up there with her?”


“You know what he was doing there, Alice.  This was going to be the last time they were together but I know it was nothing John did.  I am sure he was very careful.”


They got in the car and left for the hospital.  Alice replied, “I know it was nothing either of them did but how are we going to get Justin to understand that.”


“Should we call them?”

 

“Let’s  wait until we know what to tell them.”