- Text Size +

 

By the time Alice and Tony arrived at the hospital John was standing in the middle of the hall, looking lost and scared. Tony took him in his arms and held him close.  “Any changes?” Alice asked.


“They didn’t say anything on the way in and they took her right back and we didn’t, I didn’t, what did I do?” John collapsed against Tony.


Alice walked over and took John into her own arms.  “John, this kind of thing would never have happened because of something you did.  Tina told me what the two of you did and nothing would have caused this. John, you did not cause this.”


“Justin is going to kill me.”


No one tried to correct him.  


At 6:00 am Alice texted Brian.  All it said was, ‘Go to the bathroom. Call me ASAP.’


Ten minutes later Alice’s phone beeped.  “What is it, Alice?” Brian’s voice was hushed but filled with concerned.


“It’s Tina.  She’s in the emergency.  We have been here for nearly two hours with no information.”


”What happened?”


“She just woke up and was spotting.  She called John and…..” Alice hesitated.  She hadn’t planned to tell Brian that.


“Why didn’t she call you?”


“Brian, John was with her.”


“Oh, Hell.”


“It was nothing the kids did, Brian.  John is beside himself. He is actually petrified of what Justin will do.”


“Oh, shit, Sunshine will want to kill him.”


“Brian, you better get here as soon as you can.  I will let you know of any change.”


Brian walked out of the bathroom. Justin was sitting up in bed.  “Come here, Baby, we don’t have to get up yet, in fact I am sure we can come up with …..” Justin stopped when he looked at Brian’s face.


“What is it, Brian?” He was already throwing things in the bag.


“Get dressed, it’s Tina.”


Five minutes later they were getting in the car. “Brian, I know how fast this car can go.  Floor it.”



Alice went to the nurses station trying to get some information while Tony tried to calm John down.  Alice came back and shook her head. At 7:30 Alice walked up to Tony. “You need to go to class.’


“I can’t go.”


“Tony, you need to go to class. You can’t miss these final days.”


John hugged him. “You need to go. Alice is here and you have your project.”


Tony was as worried about Justin as he was Tina right now but they were right, he couldn’t miss the last days. Tony got a taxi and as he was pulling out he saw the Stingray fly around the corner.  Justin jumped out before the car had stopped and Brian had to go park the car. All Brian had told Justin was that Tina was in the hospital. He didn’t give any more information.


Justin found Alice in the waiting room. “Alice, how is the baby?  Where is she?”


“Justin, they are still trying to stabilize her.”  


John stayed in the corner at the other side of the room.


Brian came in and looked at Alice. She mouthed, nothing yet. He stepped up to Justin and wrapped his arms around him. Justin just clung to him.  Brian noticed John in the corner and saw the look on his face. Justin followed Brian’s gaze. “Was he with her this weekend?” Justin asked Alice. Alice avoided answering him. He then looked at Brian. “Brian?”


“Justin,” Brian responded, “Don’t jump to conclusions before we know anything.”


“What did he do!”


John was trying to disappear.  Why was it taking so long?


Alice saw someone she knew and went to see if she could find something out. When she came back she told them the doctor would be out in about 10 minutes.  Brian walked over to John and sat down next to him. “The doctor is coming out to talk to us. Why don’t you join us.”


“I can’t, Justin is going to kill me and he has every right to.”


Brian put an arm around his nephew.  “John, I don’t know details right now but I know you didn’t do anything on purpose and I know you care about her.” He stood and offered his hand to John who stood and walked over with him.  As they walked up to Justin and Alice a woman in a white jacket walked up. Brian passed John to Alice and took Justin in his arms not knowing what the doctor would say after this long.


“Are you Tina’s family?”


They all nodded.


“Well, we are out of the woods at the minute.  If she stays stable like she is now for 24 hours we will put a cervical stitch in tomorrow. She will hopefully be able to have that procedure tomorrow and then go home the day after tomorrow.  She will need to be on bedrest this week and after that will be on very light activity until the baby is ready to come join the world.”


Justin still hadn’t breathed but asked the doctor if he could go see her.  


“Are you John?”


“No, I’m the baby’s father.”


“Well, the mother is asking for only John.   Maybe late this afternoon she will see you.”


The doctor took John’s elbow and led him down the hall.

Justin attempted to follow but Brian held onto him tightly.  “Justin, I know you are worried sick but she asked for John and right now we need to honor her requests.”


Justin looked at Alice.  “What happened? You aren’t telling me something.” With that comment he looked at Brian.


Brian looked at Alice and nodded for her to tell him.


“Justin, nothing that occured with Tina had anything to do with what had happened last evening.”


“Alice you aren’t answering my question.”

Looking at Brian and then at Justin, Alice said, “John was with her over night last night.”


“He fucked her? And then she almost miscarried?  I’m going to kill him.” He tried to head down the hall again.


“Justin, the two had nothing to do with each other.  And just so you know I didn’t know he had slept up there until he knocked on my door.”


“Just keep him out of my sight.  I don’t want to see him because if I do I won’t be responsible for what I do. I warned him. I warned him.”  He ended up in Brian’s arms.


“Justin, I know you are out of your mind crazy right now but…”


“What do you know about it.  When Lindsay was pregnant you didn’t even care about Gus.  He was the munchers son.” Justin pulled away from Brian. “I want to go home.  Now. Obviously no one wants me here.”


Brian was stunned. He felt like he had just taken a punch to his gut.  Justin was right. He had considered himself nothing more than a sperm donor. Justin was the one who got him to see Gus needed him and, to be honest, he needed Gus.  


Brian looked at Alice. “Can you wait for John and work something out?”  He didn’t wait for an answer. He followed Justin out of the hospital.


It was a silent ride to the house and when they got there Justin walked through the house and directly out to the studio.  Brian pulled the bag out of the trunk and carried it in. He saw Justin heading for the studio through the French doors. He wanted to give him a little space but he wasn’t sure he trusted him either.  If John was on the compound he really wouldn’t let him out there alone. There were a lot of things out there that he would regret smashing so he started walking out there. As he walked in he ducked $1,000,000 worth, not that the money mattered.  Brian followed him up there.


“Sunshine, Baby, you don’t want to do this.” Brian ducked as a tube of paint just missed him.  He walked up to Justin from behind and embraced him. Holding him tight he put his mouth to his ear. “Justin, you need to stop, Baby.”


“Don’t call me baby. I am not a baby. The only baby involved is my baby.  And right now I can do nothing for my baby. I can’t even see the mother of my baby right now.  I can do nothing to protect my baby.” Tears were now rolling down his cheeks. “If I lose this baby, my life may as well be over. This is my only chance to have a baby, my baby, in the normal way.  And I can do nothing for him.” Justin turned into Brian’s arms, sobbing now. Brian drew him close as his heart was breaking, not only for Justin but because he already loved their baby, too. Tears rolled down his cheek and into Justin’s hair.

Justin tilted his head to look at Brian. He saw Brian’s tears and said, “I am so sorry! Of course you are scared too.” He stood on his tiptoes and Brian met his lips. Brian grabbed his ass and pulled it tightly to him.  Justin moaned just with that motion. “What do you need, Justin?”


Justin answered by pulling at Brian’s clothes. Soon they were both naked Justin led Brian to the back corner where there was an old futon.  Justin had used it for a nap a couple times so it was just stored here. “Sunshine, tell me what you need.” Justin seemed to hesitate. “Do you need control? I can understand that.” Justin nodded and Brian lay down.  


“Brian we don’t have any lube out here, I can’t …”


“Yes, you can, Justin.  Use me! I’m tough,” he said giving him a little smile.   Brian took his lead from Justin. They kissed, they touched, they loved. Justin finally turned Brian over and he started slowly and steadily to insert himself.  Brian’s knuckles were white as he dug into a pillow but he did not make any noise as Justin took the control he needed to feel. Justin was gentle and soon, for a couple minutes, they both forgot their worries and together they shared tears of the  love they felt together. They would get through this no matter what the outcome. They had each other.


They laid in each other’s arms as the sun traveled across the sky.  Justin kissed Brian. He knew Brian had to be in some pain.  Justin looked at him and said, “The last time I destroyed a room it was because I thought my life would be over if I couldn't ever see you again.. And I was right. It would have been. I don’t know what I would do if you weren’t here for me today, if you weren’t here everyday.  And, Brian, what said in the hospital. I had no right. You love Gus as much as a parent can. I just needed to strike out and i knew no matter what I said you’d still love me.”


“Sunshine, I could never stop loving you.  I can’t do life without you.” As tears again streamed down their faces their minds were back on the mother and baby in the hospital.  “We should probably get dressed and head back to the hospital. If Alice and John …..” Brian felt Justin tighten up. “We need to relieve the others.”  It wasn’t the time to push him. They would talk about it later.



John spent the day holding Tina’s hand.  She was so scared. He tried to reassure her that nothing they did caused this. He wished he could convince himself. He had texted Tony and said he would be home sometime that afternoon.  He asked how his day went and Tony’s response was to say they would talk later.


Alice received a text from Brian saying he and Justin would be there about 4:00 and suggested she and John leave before they arrived.


Alice left to talk to her friend for a few minutes while John was saying goodbye to Tina.  “I guess we are leaving. Justin doesn’t want to see me and he and Brian are on their way.”


“John, I am sorry you are in trouble because of me.”

“Tina, your only job is to have this healthy baby. I will be fine.  Justin will understand eventually.” I will be back tomorrow for the procedure.  I don’t care if Justin is here. I will be here for you.” He leaned over to kiss her.  “I will see you tomorrow.”


After showering and dressing Brian and Justin drove the SUV to the hospital.  Tina was alone when they arrived. Justin was still a bit upset Tina wouldn’t see him earlier but he couldn’t hold her responsible.  She was scared and John had been with her….he wasn’t going to think about that.


Brian walked over to Tina and gave her a kiss and a small hug.  “Hey, beautiful, how are you feeling?”


“I’m Ok.  Sorry I worried everyone.”


“It wasn’t your fault,” Brian said.


Under his breath Justin said, “No it was John’s.”


“Justin, if you are going to be a jerk you can go back home.  This was not John’s fault. If it is anybody's it is mine and according to the doctor it is my cervix that is causing the trouble and it is nothing to do with anything anyone did.” As she spoke her heart rate monitor showed her rate going up.  A nurse came in. “Is everything Ok, Tina? Remember you really need to stay calm right now.”


Tina glared at Justin.  The nurse said, “Gentlemen, keeping calm is the most important thing for Tina right now. You will not be able to stay if….”

“I’m the baby’s father.  I should be able to visit…..”


“Sir,  I met John earlier, I know Tina is with him so I don’t think there is any reason you should be here causing Tina stress.”


Brian took Justin by the shoulders and looked him in the eyes.  “Sunshine, this isn’t helping anyone and getting kicked out of the hospital is not what you want.” He gave him a quick kiss and hug.


The nurse now was really confused.  “But I thought you just told me you were….” She looked at Tina who started giggling.  Then Brian and Justin joined in.


Justin looked at the nurse and then at Tina, “I am sorry, I promise to behave.”


“Tina, I apologize. No matter what I am feeling your health and our baby is the most important thing.” He bent and kissed her. She reached up and hugged him.



When John arrived home he was so glad Tony was waiting for him. He  just wanted to stay in his arms for an hour or two. Tony held onto him for as long as he needed it. John kissed him deeply.  “Thank you, Tony.”

“Anything for you, Mio Amore. Anything.”  John kissed him again and this time lingered with his hands traveling down Tony’s back and landing on his waist.  He pulled him close.


“I’m sorry, I never asked you about last night and school today.”


“Later, Amore, later.”  He moved his hands to John’s crotch.  “I missed you so much last night!” After making love on the couch they made sandwiches for dinner.  Tony told him about Grace’s emotional outburst the night before and how she wouldn’t speak to him today.  He was actually fine with that. There was only one more day with her and then in a week they would be gone and by the time they returned she would almost be off to college.


After they ate they went to their room and this time took their time making love until they drifted off to sleep.  


Brian and Justin stayed until about 8:00.  The conversation stayed light but before they left Tina looked at Justin.  “Tomorrow I want John here. If you can’t be civil, Justin, you can’t be here. I care about both of you but I need him.”  Justin left the room without response.


Brian kissed Tina, “I will make sure he is in the right state of mind. Sleep well, sweet.”


On the way home Brian took Justin’s hand.  He brought it to his lips. “Sunshine, are you going to be able to control yourself tomorrow? If you can’t be in the same room with John, for the baby’s sake, you will need to stay home.  I will go without you. The baby has to come first.”


Justin was quiet for a few minutes. “I’ll let you know.”


Brian started to say more but decided this had to be Justin’s decision. “Ok, Justin.”


When they got home they stopped in the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. They realized they hadn’t eaten much at all today.  Justin found a platter Alice had made up for them. There was cheese, meat, and fruit. Brian put his chin on Justin’s shoulder. “Let’s take that up with us.”


“I will agree to that as long as we actually eat some of this.  I am really hungry.”


Brian started sucking on Justin’s earlobe.  Brian started rubbing his other earlobe in a circular motion.  Justin shivered.


“I need food to have energy to do what you are proposing.”


Brian took the tray and headed for their room.  “Sunshine, want to grab a couple beers?”


They stripped to their underwear and sat on the bed.    At first they ate on their own but then they started sharing bites and soon one would take the first bite and as they kissed the other would finish the bite.  The next moment the food was removed and they lay next to each other. They leisurely stroked each other. Justin pushed Brian to his stomach and began running his hands down Brian’s back.  He trailed his tongue down. When he got to Brian’s bud he spent some time there. He knew it was probably very tender after their encounter earlier. Justin reached in the side table and found some numbing ointment and began rubbing around his red bud.  It did look irritated. He rubbed some of it around the inner edge also.


“Oh, Hell, Justin if you don’t stop….”  Brian was panting.


Justin slid over the top of Brian  and laughing lifted up and spread his legs.  “How can I resist!” Brian positioned himself and entered Justin.  Brian slid in and out building slowly until Brian leaned forward and locked his lips on Justin’s as they swallowed the sounds of pleasure.


As they lay together, arms and legs entangled, Brian felt Justin quiver.  “Are you alright, Sunshine?”


“I’m so scared, Brian, so scared!” Justin clung to Brian.


Pulling him close, Brian soothed, “I know sweetheart.  I know.”



Tina’s procedure was scheduled for noon as long as nothing changed.  Alice had decided she wasn’t going to go. There were enough people that would be there and she had work to do at the house.  Since Tony was using John’s car for the last day of his class, Alice gave John her car to go to the hospital. By 9:00 he was by her side.  He felt guilty even though he really didn’t do anything to cause her problems.



Brian and Justin woke and showered. Brian was worried about Justin.  Although he said he was hungry last night he ate very little and his resentment to John was taking its toll on him also.  As they dressed, Brian broached the subject. “Justin, have you decided if you are going to the hospital?”


“No. I want to be there for Tina and the baby.”


“Then you should be there. Justin, my nephew is part of this.  He is going to be there. Tina has made it very clear she wants him, no, I would say, she needs him there.”


As Brian said this Justin tensed up. “I’m sorry, Brian.  I can’t just forget that John fucked her more than once that night.  He knew she had problems. He knew my feelings about it. I just can’t ….my baby’s life is hanging in the balance, Brian!”


Brian tried to pull him close but he didn’t want that. He walked away.  “I just can’t go to the hospital. I can’t trust myself with him there. I’ll go clean up my mess at the studio.  Please let me know how it goes.”


“Of course I will.” Brian walked over to wear Justin stood and opened his arms.   This time Justin stepped into them and clung to him. “Everything will be fine, Sunshine.  This will all work out.” Brian lifted Justin’s chin and looked into the tear filled eyes.  “This baby is so loved it has to be alright.”


Brian went to the hospital and found John there already.  He gave Tina a hug and then took John in his arms. He could see how hard this was on him, also.  He loved Justin so much. Justin was the one he talked to when he had a problem but now Justin was the one causing much of his pain and fear. “John, he will come around.  Once Tina is stabilized, Justin will start thinking straight again.”


Tina was taken back for what was supposed to be a quick and simple procedure.   When an hour went by and they hadn’t heard anything Brian went to the nurses’ station.  They sent him back to the room and said they would check. He didn’t like the looks he saw passing between the nurses. Justin texted asking how things went.  Brian didn’t want to lie so he just responded with, ‘there’s been a delay.’ Hopefully, Justin didn’t push it. When another half hour went passed with no word John and Brian were both really worried.  This time John went to the nurses’ station. He was told the same thing Brian was told earlier.


From inside of the room Brian heard John’s voice.  He couldn’t hear what he was saying but it was being said very loudly.  Brian went to find him. “What do you mean you don’t know where she is? Two hours ago she was taken for a 30 minute procedure.  Where is she?”


Brian laid his hand on John’s shoulder. “What’s going on?”  


“They don’t know where she is.  No one will tell me anything! How do you lose a patient?” After saying those words John turned ashen.


“John take it easy.” He put an arm around his shoulder.  Brian looked at the young nurse at the desk. “You have fifteen minutes to get someone down here to tell us what is going on or I will call the chief administrator of this hospital and get him involved. Do you understand?” Now it was the nurse’s turn to go pale and she nodded.  Brian led John to a seat in the waiting room.


“John, I have to tell Justin and have him come here.  Obviously something is wrong.” John nodded.


Brian called Alice.  “Hey, Brian, everything go well?”


“Alice, listen.  You need to bring Justin here.  They haven’t told us anything. She has been gone for over two hours and now they don’t even know where she is. I have given them 15 minutes, 10 now to get here to tell us something or I am calling the head of the hospital.  I am on a board with him.”


“We will be there soon.”  Alice hung up and wondered how she ended up having to tell Justin something like this.  She got in Justin’s vehicle and drove it down to the studio. “ Justin had gotten everything back in order and was working on a new piece.  He didn’t notice her coming in. She walked up behind him. “Justin.”


The paint brush fell out of his hand. “Alice, you surprised me.”  He looked at her face and knew something was wrong. “Alice, tell me.”


“There is nothing to tell at the moment.  Brian doesn’t know what is wrong but something is going on and he knew you would want to be there.  I have your SUV outside. I’m driving.” She gave him no opportunity to argue.


Twenty minutes later they were walking onto the ward.  John saw them coming and immediately went to the other side of the waiting room.  Brian put an arm around Justin and said to him. “I was told the doctor would be here in five minutes and from the shear panic on the nurse’s face I believe him.  I don’t know anything, Sunshine.”


When the doctor came out, Alice walked over to John, put her arm around him and led him close enough that he could hear what was being said but still out of Justin’s line of sight.


“I am sorry you have been waiting so long.  We had a complication. As we started the procedure she started to bleed heavily so we had to deal with that.  She has had a couple transfusions now and once I figure out what was causing I had to do an additional procedure followed by the stitch we planned on. She is in ICU right now until we know the bleeding has really stopped.”


Brian’s arm tightened around Justin.  “What does that all mean? Are Tina and the baby ok?” Brian asked.


“Tina is weak but she should be alright. The baby,”  She looked at all four of them. “Needs to stay with her for a few more months and right now it seems to want to come early.  She is going to need to be on complete bed rest except for bathroom breaks she will need to stay in bed at all times. Alone.”  The doctor looked at Justin who had been pointed out as the baby’s father.


“I’m not the one who’s been screwing her!” He threw a look over his shoulder in John’s direction.  


The doctor looked very confused.  “Well, I don’t know who or what has gone on.  All I know is you have a very weak mother to be who wants John.  You all deal with it but whoever John is follow me.”


Justin made a move toward John but Brian restrained him as John followed.  Under his breath he said, “See her and then get the hell out of this hospital.”


John was led into the ICU room Tina was in.  Her tanned skin was nearly transparent underneath. Her eyes were closed. John leaned over her and kissed her forehead.  Here eyes fluttered open. “I knew it would be you.”


“Oh, Tina,” Tears began to run down John’s cheeks. “We were so worried.”


“I am fine.  The doctor said the baby still looked good once everything got under control.”


The nurse was already standing at the door to escort John out.  


“Tina, I don’t think I will be back. Justin just ordered me to leave after this.”


“Don’t let him bully you.  You haven’t done anything.”


“Tina, it doesn’t matter.  He is the father. He needs to be here.”  John kissed her on the lips gently. “Just know I am thinking about you.”  He gave her one more kiss and left.


John went out one of the side entrances.  He texted Brian saying he was leaving and drove home praying Tony would be there when he arrived.


Alice left shortly afterward knowing there was nothing she could do there and knowing she couldn’t go see Tina anyway.  It was obvious any visitations would be for Justin. She let them know she would relieve Brian and Justin later.


At one point when Justin went in to sit with her Brian went down to the cafeteria.  He called John while he was there. “Brian, is something wrong?” There was panic in his voice.


“John, everything is fine here, are you alright?”


“Other than my good friend is in ICU and your husband wants to kill me, everything is great!”


“Is Tony there?”


Brian could hear the phone being switched to speaker. “I’m here, Brian.” Tony responded.


“Good, I didn’t want John to be alone. Do you think you two could be ready to go on vacation tomorrow? For everyone concerned, I think it would be better if you two would leave as soon as possible. John, I don’t blame you for anything but right now the stress level on everyone is so high and I think if …..”

“I could get out of Justin’s sight things would be easier.” John responded.


“John, you know I love you.  This is just to get rid of some of the tension.”


“I know, Uncle Brian.  I love you, too.”


Brian could hear muffled voices and then Tony came back on, “Brian, if you can find us a flight for later tomorrow we should be able to make it.  I finished class today. I am supposed to turn in the final comments tomorrow but if I call the teacher and tell him I have to leave for a family emergency in Italy I am sure he will accept it via email. We will start packing.”


Brian called Cynthia and told her to get the flights switched and he went back up with some snacks for Justin and himself as well as something to drink.


It was a long day for everyone.  Tina slept most of the time so even when one of them was allowed in her room she was rarely awake. At 9:00 pm Alice showed up and sent Brian and Justin home.  As long as things didn’t change there wouldn’t be visitation through the night but Alice would be there in case there was an issue.


By the end of the next day, Tina was moved back to a regular room and Tony and John were on a plane to Italy.  If all went well, Tina would be going home tomorrow on complete bed rest. There was a long 4 months to come.





Tina was released from the hospital with a list of dos and don’ts.  It basically said she could use the restroom and a quick shower each day.  The rest of the time she was in bed. She was glad she had finished the project for Brian just before and now Justin had gotten her a laptop so she could work from bed, although very limited.  She had been angry with Justin for his reaction to John but he really had been done everything for her and he really was concerned for her. He spent a couple hours each day with her. Sometimes they played games and other times the worked on designs.  John had texted her several times and he and Tony were having a great time. They had extended the trip by a couple weeks. They would be back soon to start college full time.


Alice spent time with Tina each day, knowing how lonely she had to be.  


Brian had made a commitment to be home on time most nights.  Brian had been in contact with Tony and John regularly but hadn’t talked to Justin about them since they left.  It was time to talk about it.

Alice made dinner but ate upstairs with Tina.  


When Brian arrived home Justin was in the kitchen.  His heart skipped a beat when he saw Justin setting the table.  Brian walked up to him and bent down, licking his neck up to his ear.  Justin turned and kissed him. Brian could see the stress all of this had caused written on his face.  He opened a bottle of wine and got out the goblets.


“Oh, wine!  What are we celebrating?


“Let’s see Tina has been doing well for 4 weeks now.”  


Justin grinned broadly at that.  “That is worth celebrating.”


“And it is the weekend in which I plan to keep you in bed as much as I can.”


“I like the sound of that.”  He dropped onto Brian’s lap and claimed those lips he loved. He opened his mouth inviting Brian’s tongue in and they slid over each other sensually as Brian’s tongue explored every millimeter of his mouth.  


When they finally separated they were both very flushed.  “I hate to do this but we do need to talk about something.’ He kept his arms tight around Justin’s waist. “Sunshine, we need to talk about John.”  Justin tensed up. “Justin, it’s time to make up with him. You know it wasn’t his fault. He didn’t do anything that caused Tina’s trouble. I think you realize that by now.”  Justin deflated where he sat. Brian pulled him close and Justin started to sob.


“John has every right to hate me.  I don’t know why I didn’t let it go. I don’t know…..”

“Justin, John loves you.  He understands you were upset. He just wants you to accept him again.”  


Justin encircled Brian’s neck and just cried  for a while. After a little while Brian kissed Justin’s cheek. “ I think it is time for some dinner and then…..”His hand rested on Justin’s lap…”And then …” He kissed him deeply.  He felt Justin’s penis twitch and he growled low in his throat. “Let’s eat fast!”


They were sure the food tasted fine but their minds were not on the food.  They drained the wine and cleared the table. Brian picked Justin up and set him on the counter.  He looked up into Justin’s blue eyes and melted. He leaned in and Justin claimed his lips.


“Don’t mind me.  Just grabbing some ice cream.”


“Alice,” Justin stopped her. “I am calling John in the morning.


“Excuse me, Brian.” She pushed Brian out of the way and kissed Justin. “That is great, Justin. And it’s about time.” She stepped away and placed Brian back where he had been. “I won’t be back down for at least an hour in case you had plans.”


They watched her walk up the stairs and without being sure how it happened, Justin’s pants were on the floor and Brian’s mouth had come down on Justin’s cock. Justin was propped up on his elbows watching Brian work. As Brian worked Justin’s head dropped back exposing his neck. Brian grabbed the olive oil on the counter and liberally used it. Propping Justin’s legs on his shoulders, he slid in and leaned over kissing Justin’s neck.  Still inside him he had Justin sit up and pulled his shirt off. Justin wrapped his legs around Brian’s waist and moaned as Brian could go even deeper at this angle. Together the road waves of pleasure and when they both were ready they fell over the edge to ecstasy. They clung to each other for some time before parting. They wiped down the counter and then Justin looked at Brian and said, “Hot tub or bedroom tub?”


Brian picked up the naked Justin and headed out to the patio.  Setting him down by the hottub he finished undressing himself and got in next to Justin.  Justin positioned himself between Brian’s legs and leaned back against him. I love you, Mr. Taylor-Kinney and thank you for being patient with me.”


Holding on tightly to him Brian said, “I knew you would come around and do the right thing. I have never known you to be unfair to anyone.  I knew you would work it out. That’s one of the reasons I love you so much, Sunshine. You brighten everyone’s life.” They sat there together for a long time.  They heard something from inside the house and saw Alice looking out at them. They waved and she waved back and then walked toward her bedroom. Justin stood and repositioned Brian so he could sit across his lap.  Justin just wanted to kiss him. Staying here the rest of his life wouldn’t be long enough. As they kissed their heartbeats began to sync. And then a large drop of rain hit them, followed by another and then another. They continued kissing until the heavens opened up and then they both started laughing.


Brian kissed Justin once more and said, “I think we should finish this upstairs.”


Justin held on for a second longer. “I don’t plan to ever finish this.”



About 3:00 am Justin was laying in bed unable to sleep.  Brian had fallen into a sound sleep about an hour earlier after they had loved each other a couple more times.  He slipped out of bed and went out on the balcony. It had stopped raining and everything was fresh. He took a deep breath and called John’s number.  The third ring John’s voice came over the line.


“Hello?” John said very hesitantly.


“John.”  Justin began tearing up. “John, I am so sorry.  I don’t know what I was thinking. I love you, John.”


“Justin, I understand.  I have really missed talking to you, Justin. I love you, too.”


The two men talked and cried for a while.  After they said goodbye Justin got back in bed and spooned up against Brian and slept soundly.



The next week the house was getting ready for John and Tony’s return.  Alice spent a day cleaning the guest house for them while Justin took Tina to a checkup.  Brian met them at the doctor’s office. It had been six weeks since Tina was released from the hospital and was hoping she would be able to get out of bed a little more.   At the office, Tina had a complete checkup with both men in the room one on each side holding her hands. The three of them went in to have an ultrasound done. They had already decided they didn’t want to know the baby’s gender today but they did get a sealed envelope with the results.  They then met with the doctor in her office. “Well,” The doctor said, “Everything looks very good. Tina, I am going to give you a little repreve. You are not allowed to do anything, however, if you can behave you can be up and about the house. If you have any pain or bleeding you are back in bed full time. Deal?”


“Trust me, she will follow the directions to the letter.” Justin said emphatically.


“I really think,” The doctor said, “you have made it past the threat.”  The procedures seem to have done the trick and other than in the last month having the stitch removed everything seems good.  You should think about taking birthing classes in a couple months. Some couples also like to try the baby bellies for the men and even want to experience what labor feels like.”


Brian and Justin looked at each other and at the same time Tina said, “Sign them up.”  Both men looked at her. “I looked up this stuff and I know it takes a couple months to get in often.  Can you get them on the list for late September or early October.”

“Ah, Tina,” Brian said. “I’m not sure about this.”


Now Justin seriously said, “Brian, I think it is only fair.”


“Justin do you know what you are saying? I have no trouble with the belly suit but have you heard about the labor pains?”


Tina patted Brian’s shoulder.  “Brian, I understand if you want to wimp out on this.  Justin can go through it alone just like the average couple.”


“Ok, sign me up too.”


When Justin and Tina got home Justin moved some of her things down to the the sectional in the kitchen family area.  At least down here she could see everyone moving around still relax. He also had to laugh as she called to sign up for birthing classes.  He thought she sounded like she was scheduling season tickets to the theater. She was so excited to just see and be with other people.

They wouldn’t start for a bit but the time would be here before they knew it.  



John and Tony were very excited about coming home.  They had a great time in Europe. They spent almost four weeks in Italy and the last 10 days in Ibiza and Justin and Brian’s villa.  Both of them could see why they had fallen in love with the island and the house. They had made love by the pool so often they had lost count and getting the call from Justin had made it perfect.  Now they were ready to go home and start college.



Everyone at the house was excited that John and Tony were on their way home.  Alice made a special dinner and Brian took off early so he could go with Justin to the airport. Justin stopped at the office to pick him up and spent a little time with Cynthia and Ted.  


When Justin went into Brian’s office he was lured into the back meeting room and found himself in Brian’s arms pressed against the conference table.  


“We don’t have time for this,” Justin said as Brian’s lips skimmed his jaw and landed on his lips. “What the hell, traffic won’t be bad this time of day.” He began unbuckling Brian’s pants and then his own.  Brian slid Justin’s down and positioned him against the table as he entered him from behind. Twenty minutes later they walked out of the office. Brian tossed his car keys to one of his employees who was going to make sure it got home and Brian.


“Brian, I think I am actually a little nervous.” Justin took Brian’s hand


“Sunshine, John loves you.  He understands. It could be a little awkward but I don’t think so.  I predict that sometime this weekend you will spend a few hours catching up.”  Justin squeezed Brian’s hand and brought it up to his lips. He then started paying attention to each finger, taking the tip of hit in his mouth and slightly sucking on it and running his tongue around it and then dragging it across his teeth. By the time he got to the third finger Brian’s breathing was becoming erratic.  “Justin if you don’t stop, I am going to have to pull into that rest stop for a quickie and we really don’t have time for that now. But I promise we will take this up later.” Brian put both hands on the wheel and concentrated on regaining regular breathing.


As they neared the airport Justin got a text that they had landed.  It should be timed well. By the time they pulled up in the pick up area, Justin spotted them and jumped out of the vehicle.  He gave Tony a quick hug and then took John in his arms. The two men hugged for a long time. When they separated both had tears streaming down their faces.  


Tony and Brian loaded the luggage as John and Justin got in the backseat together.  They talked some but mainly they just needed to be in contact. There were no hurt feelings and no grudges.  As they drove they started talking about how well Tina was doing. It was hard to believe Tina was now over six months along.  John and Tony laughed when they heard about the pregnancy belly and the labor pains. They both wanted to see that.


The trip wasn’t discussed so Alice and Tina can hear about it and it won’t all have to be repeated.  They discussed the upcoming college year. Tony was continuing with hotel management. John wasn’t positive yet so he was taking required classes right now.  He was fairly sure he wanted to do something with advertising but more on the art side like Justin. “John, you know if you need an internship….” Brian stated.


“Uncle Brian, I appreciate it but this semester I won’t be doing anything like that however I hope I can keep helping Justin and maybe work on a project of two for you?”


“That sounds like a great plan,” Justin encouraged John.  “I can always use your help in the studio. I have to admit I am really behind and I don’t expect you to do all the catch up although you seem to get them done in half the time it takes me.”


The remainder of the way home they caught up on what was going on with friends and family. Soon Justin realized Brian was watching him from the rearview mirror.  The flirting began. It wasn’t long before John was laughing. “It is good to see some things never change. And I am glad they don’t. So when was the last date night or was it weekend?”


Brian instantly looked guilty.  “Tomorrow!”


“It’s true he hasn’t planned anything but in Brian’s defense, “ Justin replied, “Most of the time you were gone one of us always had to be at the house for Tina and Alice needed time away, too. Now that she is doing much better and the two of you are around again I see no reason why Brian can’t take me someplace spectacular tomorrow night.”


“No pressure there,” Brian laughed but his mind was already turning. As soon as he had a chance he had a couple phone calls to make.


They pulled up to the guest house and the luggage was unloaded.  Justin had texted Alice about dinner. ”Hey, guys do you think you can will be able to be up in the main house in half an hour.  I know you much be exhausted but Alice and Tina want to see you and I bet you are hungry.” The agreed to come up. There was another round of hugs and Justin and John stayed that way a minute longer.  Justin said, “I am sorry and I am so glad you are back.” They kissed as the separated.


Brian laughingly said, “Tony you better keep this guy of yours satisfied and away from my husband.” They all laughed as Justin and Brian drove away.


“So what are we going to do tomorrow evening now that your back is against the wall. Seriously, Brian, we don’t have to go anywhere. A night in the room is fine with me.  Well, maybe dinner out.”


When they got in the main house Justin fielded questions from Tina and Alice while Brian slipped away. Justin had a feeling he was making a phone call for reservations. They all knew the travelers were tired.  Although it was only 6:30 pm their time clock told them it was more like 1:00 am and they had been up a very long time. The conversation tonight focused on Tony’s family. John was in love with all of them. Having been raised in the kind of family he was raised to have a loving family was a dream and they made him feel like part of the family as Justin and Brian knew they would. The two young men talked until their heads started bobbing.


Alice spoke up, “Go to bed, gentlemen, and I mean go to sleep.  Let me know whatever time you wake in the morning and I will make you breakfast or lunch, whatever you want or if you want to spend the day in peace and quiet there is food at your place. Get going.” They reluctantly left the main house having so much more to tell them.


Tina went to her room.  She hated to admit it but carrying a baby was a lot of work and she did get tired easily. Alice busied herself getting food ready for tomorrow.  She had missed those two more than she had realized. It was so good to have them back.


Brian and Justin headed to their room, too.  It was only about 8:00 but they had no intention of sleeping yet.  “So what are we doing tomorrow night? Justin asked sure he knew the answer.  


“I am sure you would like to know but that is not going to happen.  Just plan on being ready about 5:30 tomorrow.”


“What do I need to wear?”  Expecting to hear Brian say at least a jacket and slacks.


Brian leered at him.  I know what I would like to see you wearing but as for clothes, wear whatever is comfortable.  I may just wear my ‘wedding’ attire although I will probably wear a shirt. Since all he wore for the wedding was his favorite pair of jeans and nothing else, Justin decided it must be a very casual place.  “And now that we have tomorrow all figured out what do you say we both get into our best suits. They both started taking off their clothes. Justin started making it into a show. He was swaying his hips as he undid one button at a time. Soon he had pushed Brian into a chair and was giving him a lap dance.  He slowly got rid of his pants and his shirt and then with the briefest of briefs he swayed closer. He then slid his own hand down them on the outside and pushed at it. With each thrust Brian groaned louder. Justin turned around and then hooked his thumb in the waistband and slower pulled down one side and exposed one cheek.  Now Brian was panting.


“Oh, hell, Justin.” He moaned.  


Justin backed up and bent so his ass was near Brian’s face.  Brian grabbed his hips and bit into the bare cheek. With that Justin  cried out in surprise and a bit of pain. In one swift move Brian had Justin’s briefs all the way down and his tongue was focused on one spot.  Brian moved closer and started at the top of Justin’s ass and slid his tongue down the valley. Brian continued this driving Justin to try backing up.  Brian grabbed Justin’s hips and slowly began inserting his tongue over and over.


Justin began to tremble, “I need more!  I need SO MUCH MORE!”


Brian stood up and bent Justin over so he could support himself on the chair. He began running his finger up and down and Justin groaned, “Brian, please!”


“You started this with your strip tease.” His finger slipped in and he began giving lots of attention to his prostate. Justin’s knees began to buckle as he tried not to lose control. Brian began moving his finger in and out still brushing against Justin’s organ. Brian wrapped his free arm around Justin’s waist and then in one move removed his finger and at the same time plunged his throbbing cock deep into Justin’s waiting ass. Brian just held Justin close.  He would not let Justin move. Reaching around, Brian took Justin’s shaft at that base and squeezed tightly. He then began moving in and out. Justin’s moaned and groaned. Brian could feel how hard Justin had gotten and actually feel his balls contract when he couldn’t stop. Justin made a sound Brian had never heard before. Justin’s ass gripped Brian’s cock tightly enough to cause him discomfort. As Justin contracted around him Brian filled him. Justin turned and clung to Brian.  They managed to get to the bed and collapsed.



The next morning John and Tony were awake early. They leisurely made love in their own bed. They really weren’t having doubts before the trip but now they knew they were meant for each other.  They used the the intercom to tell Alice they would be up in an hour. Alice then let the rest of the house know what time breakfast would be. An hour later the house smelled heavenly and the table was filled with food and laughter.  John and Tony told the rest about Ibiza and the villa. They hinted at their activities but they weren’t sharing their special time together. Everyone was asking questions and John and Tony had brought each of them a small gift. They brought Tina and Alice some Italian silver jewelry and Justin and Brian each got an Italian leather belt.


Two hours later, Justin suggested Tina go stretch out on the sectional.   John and Tony went over there with her and the three kept talking more about the trip.  Fifteen minutes later all three of them were sound asleep leaning against each other. Brian pulled Justin close and looking at the three he said,  “Our family is back together.”


Justin stretched and met Brian’s lips. “I think we may need to go upstairs and practice for tonight.”


“I am sure we don’t need practice but I am very willing to warm up ahead of time.” Brian’s face lit up.


A couple hours later Justin came to the kitchen looking for Alice.  He noticed Tony, John, and Tina out by the pool. He was glad he felt no tension between those three.  He had worried a bit about Tina feeling left out but there was none of that. They were three friends hanging out. Alice came from somewhere.  He started telling her about their plans. Alice said, “ Justin, I know the plans for the evening.”


“Can you tell me!  I am starting to think we are going to a chicken joint and then coming home.”


“Honey, Brian may not always take time to plan for the two of you but when he does, it is always good, and you there is no doubt how much he loves you, and I am not talking about sex. He would give his life for you in a heartbeat and he would never do anything to hurt you purposely.”


Justin kissed Alice.  “Thanks, Alice. I sometimes need to be reminded. Since you seem to know more about my evening than I do, what should I wear tonight?”


“Besides the skimpy swimsuit you have, what makes his eyes light up?”


“I’m not even sure anymore.”


“Just a second.” She went to the laundry room, coming back with a sky blue polo shirt. “I know if I was younger, I’d want to take this off you.”  She winked at him. “Have a great night. It won’t be long and your life is going to change drastically. I can get a hold of you if there are any issues. Don’t worry.  Just enjoy.”


Justin kicked Brian out of the bedroom to get ready.  He showered and shaved. He looked at shorts, jeans, or dress pants.  He decided on a pair of khakis. He went to comb his hair one more time and realized the comb was gone from it’s normal spot.  Brian had just knocked on the door so he just ran his fingers through his hair and walked to the door.


Brian didn’t know why but he was a little nervous tonight.  He just wanted it to be perfect. He had gotten word that everything was set. He had pulled on his favorite jeans and a wine colored button down.  He remembered Justin saying he liked that shirt once. He wanted Justin to remember just how much he loved him.


Justin opened the door of the bedroom and saw his gorgeous husband.  He was breathtaking. “Maybe I was wrong. Maybe we shouldn’t leave the room tonight.”


Brian offered his hand.  Justin took it and took a step closer.  Brian took Justin’s hand and wrapped Justin’s arm around his waist as he pulled him closer with his other hand on the small of Justin’s back. With extreme tenderness he lowered his mouth to Justin. Separating their lips, he said,  “Sunshine, you are stunning. God, I am the luckiest man in the world.”


Together they made their way to the SUV.  Brian opened the door and Justin encircled his neck for one more kiss before entering the vehicle.  Brian wanted to rip Justin’s clothes off but more importantly wanted this night to be perfect.


A half hour later they pulled up in front of the loft.  “What are we doing here?”


“I have been looking for a cuff link.  I changed here a couple of weeks ago when I was getting ready for a meeting.  I thought maybe it was here. Come up with me. I want your opinion on something. And,” he pulled a bag out of the trunk. “And this is just some supplies I like to keep here.”


As the elevator arrived Justin was sure he saw someone ducking down the steps. “Did you see that?  I could swear someone was up here. You don’t think someone has broke in do you?”


They stepped out of the elevator and Brian unlocked the door. As he slid it open Justin caught his breath. He just froze where he was.  Brian rested his hand on Justin’s lower back and guided him in. There was a path of rose petals lit by candles into the loft. Soft jazz was playing. At the end of the path there was a picnic spread out on a blanket with pillows around it.  Justin turned to look at Brian. “You planned all this since yesterday?” Justin stepped into Brian’s arm. “You are unbelievable.” Justin pressed himself tightly against. As their lips met, their bodies responded. Their tongues touched over and over doing a playful dance.  Brian pulled away a bit.


“Let’s eat, Sunshine.  We have all night. We are here until we pick Gus up tomorrow morning.’  Justin wouldn’t let go of Brian’s hand as they half sat and half laid on the pillows. There was crackers and cheese, oysters on the half shell, shrimp cocktail and a lovely bottle of wine.  Justin picked up an oyster, dabbed it with hot sauce, and held it to Brian’s lips. Brian tilted his head back and Justin tipped it in. Brian then pulled Justin in and passed the oyster to him. Each bite was share with touching and kissing in between.  Justin slid close to Brian and pressed himself against his entire body.


“I want you so bad.” Justin started to undo Brian’s fly and slid his hand down. He pulled out Brian’s cock and moved down to take it in his mouth.  He slowly slid it in and out licking and dragging his teeth on it. Justin then started to suck on it, fluttering his tongue over the tip. Brian gasped as Justin worked his hand down into his briefs stroking his scrotum.   


“Oh, Sunshine, what are you doing to me?’ Brian arched and began to tremble. He was fighting to remain in control.

Justin worked a bit faster and Brian shouted as Justin hungrily collected every drop.  Justin slid up with a pleased smile on his face. “Now I am ready for the main course...and i mean dinner.  The rest will come later.” Emmett had kept the meal on the lighter side. Somehow they both had lost their clothes as they ate.  They were in physical contact at all time. Brian started at Justin’s navel and drug his tongue slowly up his body. He stopped and drug his teeth across several inches and then started paying attention to his nipple. Justin began thrusting his hips as Brian worked higher to the collarbone as Justin tried to meet his mouth.  Finally, Brian slid up and claimed Justin’s mouth. Brian flipped to his back bringing Justin with him. Justin positioned himself over Brian’s cock and slowly let gravity take its course. Using his knees Justin raised and lowered himself. Soon Brian was thrusting to meet him and they both shouted as they collapsed against each other.


After laying together as their breathing returned to normal, Justin smiled at Brian, “Did Emmett get some dessert for us?”


“I’ll get it in a minute. Sunshine, I am trying to make up for some of my mistakes along the way.  I owe you so many flowers. You don’t know how many times I started to buy you flowers but were too stubborn to get them.  And I remember being an ass one night when all you wanted was to spend time with me and have a picnic. Why you kept giving me chances when I was such an ass is beyond me.  I know you could name at least 100 other asinine things I have done to you.”


“Baby, I really don’t even think about them.  You did so much for me then and now that none of that matters. I was so young and got hurt too easily.  You owe me nothing.’ Justin placed his hand on the back of Brian’s neck, “Come here, Baby. Each time you love me is worth more than anything you didn’t do in the past.” The men kissed, just lightly brushing back and forth.  “Brian……” He intensified the kiss causing their pulses to rise. Justin pulled back a bit, “I still want dessert.” He smiled and laughed. Brian got up and walked the the kitchen. He came back with something behind his back and carrying a spoon.  He brought his hand forward and was holding a pint of ice cream. “Now, Brian, I do remember that night and am definitely ready to try that again.” Justin stood up and fell into Brian’s arm. The two moved to the lounger and together ate the ice cream in the most enjoyable way possible.


An hour later they stumbled to the bed and collapsing into a deep sleep. They woke up in the middle of the night and made slow, sweet love once more as their hands molded and drifted across each other’s bodies.


At 10:00 am,  Justin and Brian left the loft to pick up Gus.  Brian had asked that he have a good breakfast because they would have a late lunch. The three of them spent the next 4 hours at a waterpark going down slides, spending time in the wave pool, and drifting down the lazy river. By the time it was time to leave Brian and Justin both realized boys that were almost 11 had a lot more energy than they did.  They also realized they had expended a lot of energy last night and had very little sleep. They stopped and had burgers and fries. It was fun to see how excited Gus was about the baby coming around Thanksgiving. His mind was set on having a brother because he already had a ‘stupid’ sister.


“You know, Gus,” Justin started, “If it is another sister this one will be different.  First of all a little girl really need her big brother to protect her. A baby isn’t just a couple years younger than you like J.R. is.  And you will be spending weekends together, not living in the house full-time although over Christmas we hope you will spend a week with us. We are going to need all the help we can get.”


“I can do that, as long as I don’t have to change diapers!”  Gus said emphatically.


“And Sunny Boy, you know the baby is going to need more attention for a while but that doesn’t mean we love you less.  Just tell us if you are feeling left out. And you are lucky you sort of have two big brothers with Tony and John. I am sure they will let you hang there if you get tired of the baby for a while.”


“If they aren’t having sex.”  Gus said.


Brian and Justin looked at each other with a questioning look.  Both knew John and Tony would never do anything inappropriate with Gus there. “Why would you say something like that? I know they have never done that when you are at their house.” Brian asked.


“Well, one of the kids at my summer camp was talking about it. He said his babysitter was doing it on the couch with her boyfriend. And dads, I’m not a baby anymore, I know about sex. I am sure you do,  too.”


Justin could hardly stop from laughing waiting to see how Brian Kinney handled this with his son. “I am sure you do know some things about it.  This probably isn’t the best place to talk about this but it was wrong for a babysitter to do that while she was taking care of kids and it can be really complicated but all you need to know right now at your age is all the adults in your life from your moms, Tony and John, and Justin and I love each other very much and that helps us feel closer and love each other more.”


Justin had gone from laughing to tearing up.  “Gus, it is true. You are lucky to have so many people in love in your life but like your dad said, maybe we should have this conversation next time you are at our house.  I know your moms will talk to you but you might like talk to guys about it. We love you, Gussy.”


Gus pulled a face and looked around.  He then smiled at Justin. “I’m getting a little old for you to call me Gussy,”  but then very quietly he said, “But if you want to call me that when we are alone I don’t mind.”


Justin had to restrain his impulse to hug him knowing that was something else he was getting to big for in public. He loved this boy so much.  It made him want time to move quickly so he can meet the new baby.


They finished eating and drove Gus home.  They were each allowed a hug and a quick discreet kiss before he bounded in the house. They talked with Lindsay for a few minutes.  Mel was picking J.R. up from Michael and Ben’s. She was well aware of Gus’ growing interest in, as she said, typical growing boy stuff.  Justin and Brian promised to have ‘the talk’ with him from the male point of view.


“Brian, make sure Sunshine is with you for this conversation.” Lindsay stated. “Your track record when you were young is NOT what I want our son to know about.”


Brian was truly hurt.  “Really, Linds? Do you think I would do anything that could be hurtful to our son.”  With that he turned and walked to the car.


Justin kissed Lindsay’s cheek but looked at her a bit stricken.  “You know he would never do that.” He took a deep breath, “I’ll take care of Brian.” He walked to the SUV.


“Brian,” Justin started.


“Sunshine, can you just give me a few minutes.” Brian looked like he was recovering from a physical blow.


Justin reached over and took his hand, lacing his fingers with Brian’s.  Justin wondered what he was thinking. Lindsay’s remark wasn’t kind but it normally wouldn’t have affected him like this.  He wondered what had Brian in such deep thought. As they were nearing the house Justin spoke. “What is wrong, Baby? Lindsay was out of line but I don’t think that’s what is bothering you. Normally, you would let that bounce off.”


Brian pulled into the garage but held on to Justin’s hand.  “You know I have very few regrets about the way I lived my life when I was young.  I regret being so hard headed I couldn’t admit how I felt about you which caused both of us pain but the rest of it is who I am.” He couldn’t look at Justin. “But Gus got me thinking, is the way I lived my life going to come back and haunt him?  I mean lots of his friends are being raised by people that were around in my club days. Is he going to hear the stories? Dumb question, of course he is going to hear the stories. ”Someone is going to look at my boy someday and tell him a story about my past. I don’t care for me but if it hurts him I won’t be able to handle it. I could never do anything that would hurt him.”


Justin wanted to hold him but that wasn’t possible in the car.  “Brian, maybe we just need to be proactive. Just tell him the general overview. You aren’t ashamed of it but that it is the best way to live a life.  Be honest like you are with everyone. Brian, Gus will love you no matter what.”Justin squeezed his hand. “You can just tell him that once you fell in love with me your life was perfect and you didn’t need any of that other stuff anymore.  I was all you needed! “ He started laughing and gave him one of his dazzling smiles.


“Sunshine, that is actually true.  Before you I didn’t want anyone in my life.  Once I admitted I needed you, everything was better.” He leaned toward him and Justin met him halfway.  They kissed and both opened their doors. Brian grabbed the bag from the back, “I don’t want to think of what my life would be like if I hadn’t gone to NYC to find you five years ago.”