- Text Size +

 

Justin POV

 

My name is Justin Taylor and I have a 2-year-old son. I had been feeling sick for quite some time and went to go get it checked out, that was when I found out that I was pregnant with my son, James, I ran away from home. I have been living in New York under the name Justice Tyler. I wrote a note to my parents and best friend before finding out that my boyfriend of 5 months, Ethan, had been cheating on me with some admirer. I was going to come out to my parents and tell them about the baby. Afraid of being rejected by them, I waited until they went to bed and left that night.

 

 

 

3 years ago

 

 

 

Author POV

 

Justin waited patiently at the clinic to get checked out. Justin was finally called back and the doctor checked for a fever or the flu. He saw no signs or symptoms of them. He wanted to test Justin for something else.

 

“Justin, have you been sexually active?”

 

“Yes. What does that have to do with anything?”

 

“I want to check for pregnancy?”

 

“I have the male pregnancy gland?”

 

“I will not know until you take a test. I need you to pee in this cup and we will run a test.”

 

Justin sits waiting for the results of the test. He never knew he could possibly have the gene. He never tested for it because that would mean that he would have to tell his parent if he did. Meanwhile, Daphne Chandlers and Chris Hobbs try to locate their best friend. They were supposed to meet at the mall, so they could find outfits for prom. Back at the hospital, Justin is trying to figure out who the father of his child would be if he was pregnant. It could be his boyfriend of five months, Ethan Gold, or the guy he had met a month before he and Ethan had gotten together. He was flying to Miami to see an art exhibition and met a guy in the airport. They had fucked in the airport bathroom and never saw each other again. He was so deep in his thoughts that he did not hear the doctor come in.

 

“Justin, you are pregnant.”

 

“Is there any way for me to see how far along I am?”

 

“I can do an ultra sound right now.”

 

After the Ultrasound

 

“You are about 6 months along.”

 

“Thank you. I will set up an appointment with my regular doctor. Thanks for everything, Dr…….”

 

“Blake. I am normally a drug abuse counselor. I volunteer here from time to time. Call me if you need anything.”

 

Justin takes the business card and leaves. He did not know what he was going to do. He walked home and seen that his parents were not home. He was supposed to be with Daphne and Chris so naturally his car would still be in the driveway because Chris always drove when they were taking a trip to the mall with Daphne because he had the bigger trunk. He cried and had fallen asleep after 2 hours. He had left his phone somewhere between clinic and liberty avenue. When he heard his parent finally go to bed and he went down stairs. He checked on Molly and kissed her forehead.

 

“I love you, Mollusk.”

 

“I love you too, Jester.” Molly mumbled as she barreled deeper into her blankets.

 

He wrote two letters one to his parent and Molly and one to Chris and Daphne.

 

            ‘Dear mom, dad, and Molly,

 

            This is my goodbye. Lately I have been feeling sick and went to see a doctor. It turns out that I am pregnant. This means that I am gay. I love you guys so much and I promise to send a picture as soon as the baby is born. I know you guys are going to hate for not being the perfect son anymore. I have enough in my savings to survive. I hope you guys will remember the son I used to be.

 

            Love, Justin’

 

 

 

            ‘Dear Daphne and Chris,

 

            By the time you read this, I will be long gone. Thank you for being there after I came out to you. Chris, our friendship has changed over the years and I think it is time to tell your parents about your sexuality. I am pregnant, and I have left. I have made it impossible for you to find me. Take care of my family for me. I love you guys.

 

            Your best friend, Justin’

 

 

 

Justin POV

 

I sealed the letters and placed them on the breakfast table. Daphne and Chris always come over for breakfast every Sunday. I walked to Ethan’s apartment. When I got to Ethan’s apartment, the door was slightly opened.

 

“Fuck, you are fucking tight. I love fucking your tight little hole.”

 

“Fuck, Ethan. Deeper.”

 

The moaning continued, and Ethan didn’t realize that I was in the apartment.

 

“We are over. Before I go, how long has this been going on?”

 

“WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?” the guy who I don’t know asks

 

“I was his boyfriend. Now answer my fucking question.”

 

“Justin, he doesn’t mean anything. He is just an admirer that I met earlier today.”

 

“I am just an admirer that you met this morning. Don’t you mean an admirer you met two months ago. I can’t believe------”

 

“Two months ago. You were in Harrisburg. Wow, good thing I never moved in. We are done.”

Ethan and his admirer started to argue when I walked out of the door. I had bought a new car so that my family could not track. This is my goodbye to my family and my first home