- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I am going to try and update the rest of this after I finish my homework. College is making it hard to update. Short chapter about how they met the first time without knowing. I am going to try and write another one tonight. HOPEFULLY.

 

Brian POV

 

I was dragging my suitcase through check in when I seen the most amazing ass I have ever seen before. His whole persona screamed gay. Too bad my flight is in an hour.

 

“The flight to Chicago, Illinois will be delayed for three to four hours.”

 

I hear them say over the intercom. It is a good thing my meeting with Brown athletics. I walked into the bathroom and looked around with distain and immediate walked back out the door. As I was walking out, the blond with the amazing ass is walking in and I “accidently” bump into him. When he finally looks up to apologize, he immediately has fuck me eyes.

 

 

 

Justin POV

 

I can’t wait until this art exhibition. I am having a painting put into the show. My friends and family don’t know about it. I went submitted it under an alternate name. I had an hour to kill since I switched flights and everything. I was walking into the bathroom when I bumped in to my most gorgeous man.

 

 

 

“Fuck me---- I --- I mean I am sorry.” I stutter

 

“I would much prefer the fuck me part of your sentence. How about we go in the bathroom and see if I can do something about the fucking you.”

 

I willingly followed this man into the bathroom and allowed him to make me come undone more times than I can remembered. I missed my flight and had to catch one that was later that day. Turns out his flight was delayed for a while and we spent the better apart of 3 hours fucking in the airport bathroom before security came and told us we had to leave. We went our separate ways without names or numbers.