- Text Size +

 

Brian POV

 

It turns out that Lindsay is in fact pregnant. We will check when the baby is born if the child is my child. I want full custody if it is. Lindsay doesn’t get to try and fuck up my life without consequences. I walked into Taylor’s Electronics to talk to the owner. Typically, I would meet a client at Kinnetic, but Craig Taylor begged me to come to the store. I ask the secretary for him and she points to an office that has three girls and two guys inside. 4 out the 5 people walk out of his office. I knock, and he motions me to come in without looking up.

 

“Mr. Taylor, I am Brian Kinney.”

 

“Oh Mr. Kinney. Have a seat.”

 

“What can Kinnetic do for you?”

 

“I would like you to advertise my store to a wider market.”

 

“If you could come to my office tomorrow and we can discuss it.”

 

“Tomorrow will not work for me.”

 

“Mr. Taylor, I will be in New York for the next 3 weeks.”

 

“Tomorrow is the anniversary of the day my son, Justin went missing with my grandson.”

 

He says this, while looking at a family picture with the 4 people who were here before and a blond boy. He looks familiar.

 

“How about I set up an appointment with you when you get back?”

 

“That will work. Thank you. Have a nice day, Mr. Kinney.”

 

 

 

I left and went to visit Michael and Emmett. When I got there, Emmy was leaving. I went to the apartment to pick up the package I had Mikey take care of for me.

 

 

 

“Michael, I think it is time to cut Pittsburgh out your life.”

 

“David, my friends and family are here.”

 

“Family? Michael, your mother and uncle are dead. There is nothing typing you here.”

 

“Family runs deeper than blood.”

 

 

 

I turn around and leave. I hope Mikey gets tired of David trying to control him. I get back to loft and plan on taking off for the rest of the day and tomorrow after making sure there were no important meetings.

 

Justin POV

 

James and I were at the park when a frisbee come our way. I catch it before it could hit my son. A boy no older than 10 comes running after it.

 

“Hey Mister, can I have my frisbee back?”

 

“Hunter, that is not how we ask for things back. I am sorry, my son sometimes forgets his manners.”

 

“May I please have my frisbee back?”

 

He takes the frisbee and starts to run off when his father calls him back. He mumbles a quick thank you and stays by his father’s side.

 

 

 

“I am Ben Bruckner. This is my son, Hunter.”

 

“Nice to me you, Ben and Hunter. I am Justice Tyler, and this is my son, James.”

 

“Wait, Justice Tyler as in the artist.”

 

“Yeah, I am surprised that someone as young as you would know my work.”

 

“My uncle Blake owns your painting a new life. I wanted it, but he wouldn’t give it to me.”

 

 

 

I stopped when he mentioned that painting. I had to leave. There was a letter with my real name on the bottom of it that came with that painting. No one can know my identity. I make up an excuse and pushed James’ stroller away after giving Ben my business card.