- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I know that it has been awhile. Been very busy lately but I am going to start updating all stories before starting any new ones

 

Craig POV

 

 

 

I just want my son back. It should be illegal to disappear without a trace the way he did. I have a grandson to spoil and son to reconnect with. Jennifer found out about an art exhibit in New York as a way for us to connect with Justin. We caught a flight with Chris and Daphne after my meeting with Mr. Kinney. We checked into our hotel and went the gallery that was hosting the exhibit of Justice Tyler. As I am walking to the bathroom, I run into a blond with a baby stroller. As the blond looks up to apologize I recognize the baby blue eyes of my son and hug him quickly before he could even think of escaping.

 

 

 

Justin POV

 

 

 

I was pushing James’ stroller out of the bathroom when I crashed into someone. I checked on James first before looking up and into the eyes of my father. Shit! How the fuck did he locate me in New York? He hugs before I can escape. I can walk away as soon as he lets me go. It seems like he read my mind so to stop me from running away, he takes James out of his stroller and walks towards my family and best friends. I quickly grab the stroller to follow him and my son.

 

“Craig, whose baby is that?” my mom asks confused

 

“The father of the baby can tell you himself when he’s ready to stop hiding.” My father say while cooing at James whose giggling

 

“Hey guys.” I say shyly as I push the stroller forward

 

“Jester!!!” Molly screams while tackling me and crying

 

“Jus, is that really you?” Daphne ask while slowly approaching me

 

“Hey Daph.” I say quietly while looking down

 

SMACK!

 

“Next time, you think someone isn’t going to accept you, talk to me and Chris before disappearing over a stupid reason. I can’t believe you didn’t trust me with this. Now who is this cutie and who is the father.” Daphne said in one breath

 

“Daph, this is my son James. The father and I had a one night stand a month before I started dating Ethan.”

 

“Ethan, that piece of shit. I always said that he was no good for you. Now Craig, as best friend of Justin, I’m clearly the god father so hand him over to his uncle Chris.”

 

“Well Chris, grandfather trumps godfather so wait your turn.”

 

I watch how my family passes James around and all I do is smile. If I had known that they would accept me and him, I would have stayed. My agent comes over and tells me that I need to start making rounds and mingling with people. I ask my family to watch James while I do so.

 

“Wait Justin, what painting are yours?” my mom ask

 

“Any painting under the name Justice Tyler.”

 

“Son, that’s all of these, this is your solo show?”

 

“Yea, dad. I really need to go mingle and I will catch up with you guys later when I am done meeting everyone.”

 

 

 

Brian POV

 

We have decided to take a trip to New York. We needed to get away from Pittsburg for a little bit. Michael has finally dumped David and I couldn’t be gladder. We walk into the exhibit and I notice Ted getting out of his shell and talking to a blond guy, Drew Boyd, and a brunet with a 10 year kid. I walk closer to make sure he was doing okay and let Mikey and Emmett wonder around.

 

“Ted, you okay?”

 

“Yea, Bri. This is Blake, Drew, Ben, and his son Hunter.”

 

“Nice to meet you. So what brings you guys here?”

 

“I know the artist personally.” Blake says

 

“Oh, your boyfriend.” Ted asks dejectedly

 

“Oh no. He was patient of mines and I like to check on him every now and then.”

 

“Brian, I don’t have your confidence and don’t want Emmett to shine yet so I can talk to the artist. He did a painting of Liberty Avenue and the diner. It will take all my savings, but it reminds me of ma and Uncle Vic.” Mikey say

 

“Mikey, meet Ben, Drew, and Blake. This is Ben’s son, Hunter.”

 

“Hello.” He squeaked while looking at Ben

 

Drew walks away and starts chatting up the queen that is Emmett. I am not close enough to know what is being said, but whatever Drew is saying has Em blushing. Ben starts to lead Michael to who I assume is that artist who I stop Craig Taylor and his family.

 

“Good evening, Mr. Taylor.”

 

“Good evening, Mr. Kinney. What are you doing here?”

 

“I heard about this exhibit and decided that my family need to get out of town for a weekend. Have you heard anything regarding your son’s disappearance?”

 

“We actually found him. He’s the artist.”

 

“Justice Tyler is your son.”

 

“Yes. His real name cannot be disclosed at the moment.”

 

My conversation is interrupted when the blond from all those months ago comes and take a baby out of the older woman’s hand. I start to say something, but Craig beats me to it.

 

“Oh, Mr. Kinney, how rude of me? This is my wife, Jennifer, my daughter, Molly, my son, Justice, my grandson, James, and my son’s best friends, Daphne and Chris.”

 

“Hello, do I know you?” the blond from all those months ago ask

 

“The airport bathroom.” I say

 

He quickly looks at me again, looks at his son and exclaims that he has to go. He gives them an address, takes the stroller and quickly heads for the door. He cannot leave yet. I quickly follow suit and yell out, “Justice, wait.” He stops but doesn’t turn around.

 

“Why are you leaving?” I ask once I’m close enough

 

“I don’t know how to tell you?” he says

 

“Tell me what?”

 

“When he fucked in that bathroom, you got me pregnant and I don’t even know your name.” He says quietly

 

“What did you just say?” I asked confused and thinking I misheard him.

To be continued.
DramaQueen is the author of 3 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 5 members. Members who liked The Truths I fight For also liked 654 other stories.