- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I promise to update my other stories, this one just came to me . If I get more comments on my stories that will determine if I will continue writing. I also don't have a beta reader so I apologoze for grammatic errors.

 

Brian POV

 

I sit in this church wondering what the fuck am I doing here. Mikey is in tears and David, the even unsensitive asshole, has the nerve to look embarrassed by Michael. Two weeks ago, Deb and Vic took a trip Hawaii and the place crashed on the way back. There were no survivors. The only parent figures in my life are gone meanwhile Saint Joan and Jack are beating down my door so that I can pay for their living.  We are leaving the church with the plan of meeting at Babylon to honor the memory Deborah and Victor Grassi Novotny. Emmett, Ted, and Michael agreed instantly much to the apparent displeasure of David. I drop Emmett and Ted off at Em’s apartment and head to the munchers’ house to find out why they didn’t attend Deb’s and Vic’s funeral. As I walked up to the door, I hear yelling.

 

 

 

“Melanie, I want a child.”

 

“I do too, but why do you want the father to be that asshole?”

 

“Because this way if you leave me, I will have a reassurance of I will not be alone.”

 

“Lindsay, Brian is not a bank for you to dip into when you want something.”

 

“I don’t think Brian is a bank-----”

 

“Then why can’t we do an artificial insemination? It could remain anonymous.”

 

“Brian already agreed to it and I have already had the insemination?”

 

“What did I agree to Linds?”

 

“Brian, what the fuck are you doing here, asshole? You went behind my back and got my girlfriend pregnant.”

 

“I didn’t do shit. I have no idea about this pregnancy and I checking on you two. Don’t drag me into your shit.”

 

“Brian, I am pregnant with your child.”

 

“How the fuck is that possible? I haven’t seen you in over two months.”

 

 

 

Lindsay suddenly faint and I know right away that it is a ploy to get out of answering my questions. I haven’t spoken to the munchers since Melanie accused me of being the guy, Lindsay slept with even though I am into dick and pussy doesn’t do it for me.

 

 

 

Lindsay POV

 

 

 

Oh shit, they are going to find out about me inseminating myself with the sperm I stole from Brian’s loft. I meant to ask Brian, but the day I let myself into the loft, Brian had been on a business trip. I knew he would probably tell me no. I pretend to faint to avoid their questions.

 

 

 

Melanie POV

 

 

I don’t know if I can take much more of her lies. I made Brian out to be a villain because I am jealous of the way Lindsay loves him. He honestly looked hurt when I accused him being the guy Lindsay cheated on me with. I need to get out before, it is too late, and I mess up my own life.