- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

 

The remainder of the summer flew by.  Justin had two weeks until the tour. He had received a couple more letters and more emails then they could count.  They had turned it over to the police. They did some preliminary investigation but since no real threats were made their wasn’t much they could do.  Jarod was coming next week to discuss details and set up parameters. Brian had taken off these two weeks off so he could spend more time with his family before they left.  John had made reservations for him to meet up with Justin and Brinn a couple of the weekends of the tour.


John and Tony were heading back to class in a few days. They both had worked hard this summer and Brian and Justin had paid their tuition for the year.  Since they had a little extra cash they decided to spend the weekend at the hotel and try to hook up with Peter. John had contacted Tiffany and Peter was going to be working all weekend.  He had picked up a couple doubles so they should run into him. Tiffany also told him things were not getting better at home. She was starting to worry if something didn’t happen soon Peter would just give up the fight and stay living there.


They arrived for check in and noticed Peter duck around the corner.  It was hard to hide in the Corvette but John didn’t care this weekend.  He was going to track him down and make him listen some how. Tony and he had talked about it and mentioned it to Justin and Brian.  They were going to invite Peter to move in with them. They had 3 empty rooms. Peter and Tiffany may as well use one of them until everything settled down.


John turned over the ‘Vette to the valet.  As they walked into the hotel,Tony and John turned toward the employees only door. Seconds later Peter strolled out. He froze when he saw them.  “Um, I have to get back to work.” He wouldn’t look directly at John, keeping the right side of his face away from John.


“Peter, please, can we talk sometime this weekend. Come up to our room anytime.  Have dinner with us. Please, Peter.”


“I gotta go.  I will think about it.”


As he walked past John saw the bruise on Peter’s face. “What happened?” Peter just pushed past him and went out the door. Tony put his arm around John and guided him to the check in. Tony took care of signing in.  As they were handed the room keys, the desk clerk handed them a note saying it was left for them earlier.


Once in the room, John opened the note addressed to him.  ‘John, I am going to stop by after my shift about 10:00. Please be there.  It is important. Tiffany.’


Tony wrapped his arms around John.  “So what do you say that we order room service for later and right now we could check out the big tub for a couple hours.” Tony pulled John’s shirt off and slid the back of his hands down to John’s waist where he undid his pants.  He slipped his hands into John’s briefs and slid them down. Feeling Tony’s touch had John pulling off Tony’s clothes. They didn’t rush anything. They strolled into the bathroom and started filling the freestanding tub. It was huge.  The two of them would fit into it comfortably with plenty of room to play. “John are you willing to be a bit adventurous? I am sure you will enjoy it.” John had tried a lot of things but Tony knew he was still a little hesitant sometimes. Tony kissed him and slid his hands down John’s back. He pulled them so close their dicks danced together.  Their tongues danced, too.


“I trust you, Tony. What do you have in mind?” Tony slipped out of the room and came back with bath oils and a couple of toys he had brought along.


“I just want you to loosen up a bit. Baby, you take on so many serious things and do it so well that I just want you to be able to be you.”  He added oil into the tub and then stepped in. John stepped in, too. Tony and John faced each other with their legs on either side of the other one. Their hands and lips explored skin surfaces. Tony turned around and John leaned back against one of Tony’s shoulders so they were nearly side by side.  They turned into each other and continued kissing. By now, both men were highly excited. Tony worked his hand down between them and a his finger began running up and down between his cheeks. Tony’s finger added pressure and lightened up, enticing but not entering. Tony kissed John’s neck as he continued to travel up and down over the sensitive area.  


“John, there is nothing wrong with enjoying anal sex.  You shouldn’t feel bad because it makes you feel good. If your heart skips a beat at the feel you shouldn’t feel ashamed.” John began pushing against Tony’s finger feeling an urgency.   “Not yet, mi amore, not yet.” Tony reached behind him and picked up one of the toys. He decided to skip the smallest one. John was ready for the bigger one. Under the water Tony trailed the toy along the crack and when he felt it give he whispered to John, “Relax, baby, just push a bit.” It slipped into place and John groened.


“How did you know that’s what I have been feeling?” He shuffled how he was sitting a bit for comfort.


“Mi Amore, we have no secrets anymore.  I know what you are thinking before you know it yourself.” Tony’s hand slipped back down and began rotating and pulling it out slightly and letting it pop back into place.  Each time he did that John moaned louder. After several minutes John was struggling to keep control.


“Tony, I need you now. Please, don’t make me wait any longer.” He kissed him in desperation to be closer to him.


“Let’s do it right, baby.”  They both stood up and John clung to Tony. His body trembled from need. “We aren’t doing it here leaning against the tub.  Tony brushed the toy multiple times as he dried John off causing John to shiver. Once they were in the bedroom John lay on his back and Tony removed the toy. He then dropped to his knees and began  rimming John. He knew this really made John uncomfortable but tonight John seemed much more receptive. He couldn’t lay still. As Tony continued inserting his tongue John shouted and ejaculated but Tony didn’t stop.  He started rubbing John’s prostate and with minutes John was again standing at attention. Tony leaned over John and captured his mouth as he slipped in to John. Tony stopped as John reacted to the pain but soon the pain was again pure pleasure but more importantly, pure joy.  John didn’t have any guilt hanging over his head as his lover erupted deep inside him.


A half hour later they were still basking in the afterglow when there was a knock on the door. “Just a minute,” John yelled as he kissed Tony once more and then grabbed his robe and answered the door.


They ate their late dinner, stealing kisses and sharing bites.  As they finished John’s hands slid under Tony’s robe. Just as he grabbed Tony’s ass there was a knock on the door. “Don’t forget where we were.”


Tiffany walked in and dropped into a chair, “I hope you don’t mind.  It has been a long day. I worked 12 hours and my feet are killing me. “Thanks for letting me talk to you.  Did you see Peter when you got here?”


“Yes, what happened to him?  I saw the bruise.”


“Your mom was drunk and hit him.  He says it was an accident but I don’t believe it. I really don’t want to know what pisses her off, I just want him out of there.  I tried to talk him into coming up here tonight. He should be getting off,” she looked at the clock, “about now. I really hope he will come up.  I told him I am done if he doesn’t get out by the end of the month.”


There was a hesitant knock on the door. John walked to the door and opened it.  Peter stood there looking at his feet. “Come in, Peter. I am so glad you came up.”


Peter walked over to Tiffany. She stood up and after he sat down she sat on his lap.  She leaned over and kissed him. “Pete, tell John what’s going on. Please.”


“I just need to get out of there and every time I have enough money, she takes it.  She comes up with a reason she needs it. You know you can’t say no to her.”


Tony sat on the sofa next to John and draped his arm over John’s shoulder. He leaned over and kissed John on the cheek not thinking about Peter’s reaction.  Peter cringed but didn’t say anything. “Well we are hoping you can’t say no to us. We want you to move in with us. If you both want to that would be fine. We have 3 extra bedrooms. Pool season is almost over but we have access to Uncle Brian’s pool. You should see his adorable daughter, Brinn.  I know it is a little farther to drive all the way in here but if you wanted to you could probably find work closer to our place or there may even be work for you at the house. Tony and I will be going back to school next week.”


Peter and Tiffany looked at each other. On purpose Tony leaned over and gave John a long kiss.  Peter visibly shivered. Tiffany looked at him, “Get over it, Pete. What is your problem? It is obvious how much these two love each other. They just offered us a place to live, no strings attached and you are going to be an asshole about it.”


John got up and walked toward Peter.  Tiffany slipped off Peter’s lap and stood behind his chair.  John sat on the footstool in front of the chair. He leaned forward and took Peter’s hand, “I know this is hard for you.  It was literally beat into us,” He reached up and touched the bruise on his brother’s face, “that this was wrong and I have to admit, I am still coming to terms with my sexuality. Thankfully, Tony has been really patient with me. But even if you can’t accept us, you are welcome to stay with us until you can get a place.”

Tiffany kneeled  and put her mouth to Peter’s ear. “Baby, we need this.  They are offering us a new start. Please, Peter, I don’t want to lose you.  I love you, but I can’t deal with her anymore.”


Peter turned and kissed Tiffany.  He looked at John and said, “Thank you.  Yes, we will take you up on your offer. We will try not to stay too long.”


“We can make it work as long as we need to. I can’t wait for you to get to know Tony,” he reached over and took Tony’s hand and you will love Brian and Justin, not to forget little Tia Brinn.  You will both love her.”


They set up lunch for the next day to get  details figured out.


After they left John and Tony made love again and then fell asleep.  John was happier than he had been in a long time.


By the time they left for home on Sunday, they had it set up for Tiffany and Peter to move in on Tuesday.  They figured the quicker the better knowing Claire would not be happy. Brian said he would take care of Claire or better yet just have her call Mel.


Peter and Tiffany arrived around noon on Tuesday.  John and Tony helped them unload their cars. No one mentioned the bruise on Peter’s cheek.  He had obviously taken quite a slap. They had given them the room farthest from theirs for a little more privacy.   “Have you had lunch?” Tony asked them when the cars were empty. They shook their heads. “Let’s go up to the main house and give you a little tour of the grounds.”  They pointed out the studio and walked past the pool and pool house. “You can use the pool and hot tub anytime. We used to eat dinner here most evenings but now we eat at our place most of the time although that will probably change in September and October.”  John and Tony had told them about Justin’s tour and also about the weird emails and letters.


“I could try to track the emails.  I am pretty good at ….you might call it hacking.”  Peter said.


They arrived at the house and Alice had the table set for seven plus the high chair for Brinn. The house was full of activity.  Brian was laying on the floor with Brinn crawling all over him. Justin was helping set the table. Tiffany leaned over and whispered, “Pete, you were right.  Brian looks like some kind of evil deviant.”


Justin overheard the comment and started laughing. “Well trust me, he can be a deviant but he is the most lovable, wonderful deviant you’ll ever meet. I’m Justin, by the way, and you must be Tiffany.” He kissed her on the cheek.  “Hi Peter, we actually have crossed paths a couple times but welcome. Glad you could join us. This is Alice,” he introduced her to both of them. “We wouldn’t be able to survive without her.” He kissed her cheek, too. “Have a seat. Hey, Deviant, bring our daughter to the table for lunch.”


“I’ll deviant you!” He passed Brinn over to John and kissed Justin so long Alice finally threw a couple tablespoons of water on them.


“Your room is upstairs if you want to continue that and Brian, you haven’t even said hi to our new family members yet.


Brian walked over to where Tiffany and Peter were sitting.  “Nice to meet you, Tiffany. I hope this many men doesn’t drive you too crazy.  Alice has gotten used to us and Brinn is usually in charge.”


“She is gorgeous.” Tiffany looked at the little girl. “How old is she?”


“She is nine months.”


Brian walked over to where Peter sat. “Welcome, Peter. I hope you make yourself at home.  We are really glad you are here.” Brian not ever backing down from anything, brushed a finger over his cheekbone. “The bitch. If you ever want to talk about your childhood, Peter, don’t be scared to ask for help.  Your brother and I both saw someone a couple times just to unpack some of the baggage we called family. But for now let’s eat.”


Everyone joined into the conversation and people got to know Tiffany a little bit.  Brinn flirted with everyone. She was passed from one person to the next or across the table.  Everyone wanted to hold her. Tiffany was a natural. She was very comfortable with the little girl.  Peter played with her while she was on Tiffany’s lap but chose not to hold her. Brian and Justin glanced at each other.  Peter reminded them of John when he arrived but Peter had a harder edge.


While Brian talked to Peter, Alice gave Tiffany a tour of the house.  She watched the young woman closely as the walked and talked. She noticed Tiffany pick up a piece of trash that had missed the container and when they were in Brinn’s room she straightened the changing table as she chatted with Alice. Tiffany was amazed at Justin’s talent.  He had never followed the art world but she was sure she would now. And he was such a nice man. “Tiffany, are you happy at your job?”


“It’s alright.  The pay is quite good, especially for someone with no education.”


“May I ask why you didn’t go on to school?”


“ I hope to someday but I need to save up a bit.  I hope Peter likes it here because I should be able to save a lot here.”


“Well, I’ve been watching you.  How would you like a job here at the house?  I have needed to hire help since Brinn was born but with Brian going through cancer I just didn’t have time to find someone I could trust with the family.   You are good with Brinn and you obviously know how to clean. What is the most you have ever gotten in a week at you current job?”


She quoted a price.


“We can match that.  You won’t have rent and you won’t have to drive anywhere.  I will let you know the hours will be erratic but Justin and Brian treat their employees like family.  That means Brian will yell at you sometime, but that’s just his way. You will probably walk in on scenes like at lunch probably once a week, and they will take care of you.  I never asked, can you cook?”


“I actually hope to go to culinary school.  Your lunch was wonderful, by the way.”


They talked a  little more and Tiffany called to resign her current job.



Brian closed the door to his office behind Peter.  “Peter, I am going to tell it straight. I am glad you are here.  I really am. No one deserves to live with your mother. John realized that and that’s why he wanted you to leave too. I will protect you against her anyway I need to.   I do have one rule for those we invite to live here. You respect each other. I know you have a problem with my lifestyle but I also understand why you feel that way. You were raised with that beat into your head. Your brother loves you but he loves Tony, too.  Don’t make him choose because you will never win. Your brother is in love with a man and I don’t see that changing, just like my life belongs to Justin. It hurts to breath when I don’t know where he is. We will talk later about what you are planning for your future and if I can help I will.  Right now just get settled in with your lovely girlfriend. I like her, even if she did call me a deviant.”


Brian and Peter walked out of the office and into the kitchen.  Alice and Tiffany were looking at something on the counter. “Oh, Brian, meet my new assistant.  Tiffany is going to start here on Monday. I will give you the details of what you are paying her later.”


Peter’s mouth dropped open and words didn’t come out. Tiffany took his hand and they walked out. She turned into Peter’s arms and kissed him. “Do you know how amazing this is?  Alice is great. I will be making more than I do now and we won’t have any payments. Peter, I will be able to go to school by next semester and Alice will work around any schedule.  Peter, please tell me we are staying. This is so good for both of us, Peter.”


“Nothing comes without strings, Tiff.  There will be a day when he’ll make us pay. For now, it is a free place to stay and it is pretty nice digs.” he gestured to the pool. “And I have missed John. He’s my big brother,” he hugged her and hung on for a few minutes before walking toward their new home.


By Monday, Tiffany and Peter had settled in.  One of the spare rooms was set up as a TV room so they could have a place for themselves other than the bedroom.  Peter was still working in the city but Tiffany was starting with Alice today. She was so excited and hopeful this would be a step toward her future.


Justin and Brian woke up to Brinn talking in her nursery. “Dadadadada.” They looked at each other and started laughing. Brian jumped up, naked, and went into the nursery. In a couple minutes he carried a naked Brinn into the room and dropped her next to Justin as he climbed in next to them. “She didn’t want her diaper on.” Brian lowered his lips to Justin’s.  “Good Morning, Sexy.” They continued deepening the kiss until Brinn squirmed between them. The two men snuggled and kissed Brinn for several minutes until Brian started acting hungry. Brian texted Alice to see if she could come and get her.


“Tiffany, do you remember where Brian and Justin’s room was?  Next to the nursery?”


“Sure.”


“Can you go get Brinn?  Her daddies have her but she needs a bottle.  Just knock and walk in when you get up there.”


Tiffany’s heart did a little skip.  These men were so good looking and she was going into their bedroom.  She got to the door and knocked. There was no response. Alice had said to just knock and walk in so she turned the knob and went in.  She didn’t see Brinn at first but did see those two gorgeous men in each other’s arms. And from the glimpse she got they were totally naked. Brian’s hand was skimming down Justin’s back and then his ass.  Justin’s hand reached across brushing the blanket lower. They were both perfect. All the sudden Brian seemed to remember the knock and looked up. “Oh, hi Tiffany.” Just then Brinn crawled out from between her dads. The naked little girl said, “Dadadadada.” Brian grabbed her and blew bubbles on her tummy. “She was making a break for it.” The look Brian and Justin shared told her if she didn’t take Brinn they may just continue with or without her.


“Um, I ….Alice, aaaah.”


“Tiffany, come on over here and get her.” Justin sat up and grabbed the squealing little girl again, kissing her and handed her up to Tiffany. As he did so Brinn’s foot caught the top of the sheet and the sheet ended up near their knees. Tiffany dashed into the nursery through  the adjoining door shutting it behind her. She leaned against it. Her first day and she had seen her new employers naked.


She quickly dressed Brinn and took her downstairs.  Alice laughed as soon as she saw Tiffany’s face. “So what did you see? Those boys rarely wear clothes in their room but they usually try to stay under the blankets.”


“You knew something would happen?”


Alice was laughing harder now.  “I am sorry, Tiff, but I figured you may as well get broke in right away. They don’t mean anything by it.  They are just very free about loving each other. I have never seen two people so in love and they love a lot.”


“I don’t think I better tell Pete.  He could be very upset about it. He is very possessive in a good way.  He loves me and would not like thinking they were exposed to me even if it was an accident.  Brinn’s foot pulled the blanket off.”


“Can I give you a bit of advice, Tiffany?  Don’t hide anything from him. If you are worry about a reaction tell him when you are with Tony and John or when you are up here with everyone.  It’s going to happen more often so he needs to know.”


“I’m not worried about me.  He would never hurt me. He has been hurt too much in his life. He protects me and not in a bad way.  I love him for it.”


“He is going to have to realize this is a safe place for both of you.  John should probably be there when you tell him. John is very good at understanding things.”  By now Alice had Brinn’s breakfast ready and began feeding her while Tiffany started some laundry.



Brian and Justin both laughed at Tiffany’s reaction but very soon they weren’t thinking about her anymore.  With Brinn gone their bodies automatically were drawn to each other and soon their bodies were dancing together  on the sheets. Their hands went back to exploring each other. They never got tired of the feel of each other; the taste of each other; the smell of each other. They began slowly but soon were feverish for each other. Brian pinned Justin on his back, linking their fingers. “How am I going to go weeks without being inside you knowing he will be with you? I miss you already.”  He forcefully claimed Justin’s mouth and then started nipping his neck leaving little red marks as he did so. Justin was starting to struggle, needing more. Brian looked directly into Justin’s eyes. He quickly added lube and as he slid in settling his lips again on Justin’s. He bit down on Justin’s lip as he thrust deeply. I am going to come as often as I can so you can cum as often as you wish.”


As they both came back down and Brian’s head rested on Justin’s chest, Brian softly said, “I’m scared, Sunshine.  I’m not scared that you don’t love me. I’m scared for your safety, for Brinn’s safety. I know Jarod will watch over you which also makes me nervous.  I know you two are close friends and no matter how hard I fight it, I see you two together. But mostly, I don’t know what I will do while you are gone.  I have work but the rest of my life will be empty. I don’t know what I will do.”


Justin felt a tear on his chest.  His finger went under Brian’s chin.  “Sweetheart, come here, baby.” Brian’s mouth came back to Justin’s.  Justin slid his hand down Brian’s back and along his hips. “I’m going to take you, baby.  Feel me in every millimeter of your ass and while I’m gone if you want to remember me,” Justin shoved in and then gave him a second to adjust to the pain. When Brian’s fingers relaxed on the mattress, Justin continued, murmuring words of love in Brian’s ear. “I will miss you so much.  Time will go quickly. We can talk every day. Brinn will call you too. She will miss her dad.” Quietly Justin slid his arms around Brian’s neck and as they both came he applied a bit of pressure so Brian’s air supply was limited just as he came. “I love you so much, sweetheart.” Justin said softly in his ear as their heartbeats were synced and the dozed.


It was after 10:00 when Brian and Justin appeared in the kitchen.  Brian scooped Brinn out of her play pen. He tossed her high in the air and then held her close covering her face with kisses. Justin stood beside Tiffany and quietly said, “Sorry about this morning.  We knew someone was coming and you knocked. We are just starting realize we are going to be apart a good part of the next two months. We have a hard time being apart and since I am taking my Baby Girl, I should say our Baby Girl along.  I think he will miss her more than me.”


“From what I saw this morning, he will miss you a lot.”


“I hope so.” Justin smiled wanly.  “I know I will miss him so badly it already hurts.”  


Justin glanced at the clock.  He had to admit he was excited to see Jarod.  He still didn’t think he needed him on the tour, but he would enjoy his company and, he wasn’t sure what his experience was with children but he could probably use the help some time.  Justin sat down on the floor snuggling with Brian while playing with Brinn. Justin kept glancing at the clock. He didn’t want Brian to notice but he did. “He’ll be here soon.” Brian said.


“I’m sorry, Bri…”

“There is no reason to be sorry.  A friend of yours who you haven’t seen for a long time will be here soon. Don’t worry about it.  I expect you to greet him like any friend you haven’t seen in a a couple years.” Brian bent Justin backward and kissed him long and hard.  “I know who you are fucking...no...making love with tonight. I know where your heart is always.”


Tiffany’s mouth fell open where was working in the kitchen.  Alice walked up next to her, “I told you they seriously do this all the time.  I will miss it when Justin is gone.” Tiffany was starting to see how special their relationship was.  They truly were meant for each other.


Justin nearly threw Brinn at Brian when the doorbell rang. He caught himself.  “I am sorry, Sweet Girl.” He kissed her cheek and for reassurance gave Brian a quick, powerful kiss.  He then rushed to the door.


Justin flung the door open and there stood Jarod.  He had forgotten how perfect he was. He was tall and broad with sparkling eyes and  smile that made his heart skip a beat. He instinctively felt guilty but through his arms around Jarod’s neck. “It is SO good to see you, Jarod.”


Jarod wrapped his arms around him and lifted Justin off his feet , taking a step into the house. “Hi, Justin.” Jarod said quietly.  As he set Justin back down his mouth started descending before he caught himself. They both looked around feeling a little uncomfortable.


Brian walked around the corner with Brinn in his arms. He had a pleasant smile on his face and extended his hand. Jarod stepped forward and took it. “Thanks for coming, Jarod. I’ll like you to meet our daughter.” He emphasised ‘our’.  “This is Tia Brinn but we call her Brinn.”


Jarod held out his hands, “May I?” Brian handed her to Jarod.  “Well, beautiful, I can see how precious you are and I am here to keep you safe while you are out with your daddy.”


Brian caught the use of the word daddy.  He knew Justin kept in contact with him but this just proved it. Jarod didn’t say dad or father. He said daddy.  Jarod knew that was how Justin referred to himself. Justin had never kept it a secret they were still friends but he didn’t talk about it either. On the other hand, he was glad to see Jarod at ease holding the 9 month old.  As much as he still hated this situation he couldn’t think of anyone he would rather have with his family for protection. He noticed Justin had stepped near him and instinctively slipped his arm around his shoulders as Justin did the same around Brian’s waist.


An outburst of laughing and noise came after a door slammed. Without thinking Jarod pulled Brinn close and turned his back putting his own body between Brinn and the noise,  “And that is why I called you.” Brian said. “However, I can assure you that although that crew is noisy, they love Brinn almost as much as we do. Let me introduce you to our family.  It has grown a bit since you have been around. But I am sure you know that.” He looked down at Justin and kissed him. “Let’s go make introductions.” As the three men, Jarod still carrying Brinn, walked into the kitchen, things got very quiet. John, Tony, and Tiffany all stood there staring at the new comer.  Peter possessively pulled Tiffany toward him with an arm around her waist. The look on her face told him she found him attractive. Whoever this man was he obviously worked out a lot. He also got a vibe from his uncle there was some stress between the two of them. When he saw the big man glance at Justin he was fairly sure he knew why.


“Hey, everyone,” Justin started, “I want to introduce you to an old friend of mine.  This is Jarod. He will be going with Brinn and I on tour.” Jarod handed Brinn to Justin and did a personal greeting to each of the group, knowing who each was from conversations and pictures he had seen of Tony, John, and Alice.  Justin had just mentioned Peter and Tiffany the last time they spoke. Peter watched Tony and John’s reactions as Jarod spent a minute with each of them. They nearly swooned. He didn’t even want to know what the look they shared meant.  He couldn’t bring himself to think about what his brother did with that guy. He just didn’t get how men could be attracted to men.


After Jarod had made his rounds, Alice and Tiffany put food on the table. They had put together a casual meal.  They had made different salads and had everyone make their own sandwiches with a variety of ingredients. Soon everyone was included and having a good time.  At one point Brian looked at Tiffany and said, “Looks like you recovered from your morning shock.”


Tiffany turned bright ready and Peter look at her.  “What happened, Tiff?” he said very seriously.


“Oh, she just came to get Brinn this morning,” Brian went on, “And let’s just say we thought it would be Alice who expects to see anything and instead it was Tiffany and then Brinn’s foot caught and the blanket got pulled and.. The two of us…”


Peter looked at Tiffany.  “Is he saying you saw them having sex?”


“Come on, Peter, give us a little credit, we are not going to have sex with Brinn between us, although,” He looked at Justin, “I think we may have when she was younger once.”  He pulled Justin in for a kiss but Justin knew Peter wasn’t in a joking mood.


“I apologized to her, Peter.  It was a mistake. We had planned to be under the blankets but Brinn’s foot….”


Peter shoved his chair back and stood.  “You..,” His eyes flashed at Justin and Brian.


“Careful, Peter!” John interrupted his brother in a calm but assertive voice.


Peter looked at Tiffany and rushed out the door.  Tiffany got up to follow him.


“Tiffany, let me.  I think he needs to hear it from me. He’s not going to be happy staying here if he can’t shake this.” John looked over at Brian and Justin, “I don’t need to know anything else do I?’ They both shook their heads.


John walked out of the house and started toward the guest house.  He wasn’t sure where he’d find him so he looked around as he walked.  When he got to the guest house, Peter wasn’t in the living room. John checked upstairs and he wasn’t there.  He was about to go back out the front door and he saw movement on the deck. He opened the French door. “Hey.” John said as he sat down in the next chair. He didn’t say anything else.  When he lived at home it was usually best to wait Peter out, not bombard him with questions or comments. They sat there for 5 minutes without a word. John could see Peter start to flex and unflex his hands.


“What kind of sickos do you live with? What respectable people expose themselves to young employee? What kind of perverts have a naked baby in bed with them when they are naked?  Seriously, John, what kind of people are weirdos who do that?”


“People who love each other deeply. People who don’t have hang ups about nudity.  People who don’t worry about what others think. Peter, they’re people who share their lives with guys who didn’t have anything nice to say to them and treated them like lepers all their lives. They aren’t sickos, perverts, or weirdos. If one of them was a female what would you have thought? Peter, gay men are no different from any other people. Yes, there are perverts, sickos, and weirdos but there are fathers, husbands, friends, brothers. We are just people who love another person who happens to be the same sex.  I hope you can learn to love us all for who we are because, Peter, we all love you and not in any weird pervert kind of way.”


John stood up from his chair.  He started to lean over to give Peter a hug. Peter stood knocking over the chair.  “John, I just….”


John’s face was crestfallen.  His eyes met Peter’s and he turned and started walking back to the main house.  He was about half way there when he heard footsteps. He turned in time to catch Peter in  his arms. Both men had tears streaming down his face. “I’m sorry, John, I want to change. I really do.  Please, I miss my big brother.” John pulled him tight and held him until no more tears flowed.



Tiffany kept looking at the door. Lunch was finished.  Jarod and Justin were talking at the table. They needed John to really start  so they were just talking in generalizations. Brian walked over to the counter where Tiffany was cleaning up lunch dishes.  “Hey, sweetheart, I’m sorry if you were embarrassed today. We sometimes forget how to act when someone new is around. We won’t be changing anything but we wouldn’t have broke you in so quick.  Justin and I just really have a hard time keeping out hands off each other. Just thinking about him makes me hard….Sorry, I digress. I hope Peter can understand and adjust. I think you two fit in really well and we can always use help around here.  In fact, once I am sure Peter wants to stay I may have a job for him. But, I need to get a bit of work done.”


“Brian, I hope so too.” Tiffany glanced out the door and saw John and Peter walking to the door. “Looks like your nephews are coming back.”


“Tiffany spend a little time with Peter. Maybe go back to the guest house with him and do whatever it is you heteros do. Just check in with Alice so you  know what time she wants you back.”



The rest of the day everyone stayed busy.  After Tiffany and Peter came back to the main house, Peter worked on Brian’s computer trying to track servers on the bogus emails.  Tiffany began cooking dinner while John, Justin, and Jarod started going over diagrams as well as schedules. Brian wandered into his office a couple times just encouraging Peter and trying to build a rapport.


By around 5:00 p.m.  Brian was hanging around the dining room table where the men are working. “Hey, Sunshine, can you come over here for a minute?”


Justin came over and Brian pinned him against the counter, he lowered his mouth to Justin’s ear.  “Either you come upstairs with me right now or I am going to take you right here on the counter and you know I will.” For emphasis he stuck his tongue in Justin’s ear over and over. Brian felt Justin’s response almost instantly.


“Um, Jarod, John, something just...um...came up.”


“Ya, I bet it did,”  John laughed. Justin and Brian were gone before John could complete his words.


Brian and Justin managed to make it down for dinner with the family and Jarod but before dessert Brian and Justin excused themselves to check on Brinn.  They barely made it into their bedroom before their clothes was off and Justin was slipping onto Brian. Brian flipped them both over and looking deep into Justin’s eyes.  He thrust over and over as Justin clung to him and then together they cried out as nerve endings sang. Every inch of their bodies felt alive. Their bodies were fused together until Brinn did wake up about midnight. She was coughing.   Brian slid off Justin. “I’ll get her. This is an odd time for her to wake up.”


Justin loved listening to Brian on the monitor. “Hello, sweetheart. What got you up at this time of the night?”  Brinn began crying now. As she cried she started coughing. “Are you a bit warm?”


By now Justin had followed Brian in. Brinn reached for Justin and cried harder.  “Come here, Baby Girl. Oh, you are warm. Maybe your dad will get you some of your medicine and a cool washcloth.  Brian measured the medicine in the dropper and put it into Brinn mouth. She was still crying but Justin had managed to calm her down a bit.  Her nose was running and she was coughing a bit.


“Is she getting more teeth?” Brian asked with concern. “Should I get Alice?”


“I don’t think so. My guess is she has a cold. Nothing to worry about at this point.” let’s bring her in bed with us.  She will probably settle down better if she is with us. Justin sat down and fluffed the pillows. He knew she would sleep better if she could sit up a bit.  He held her in a half sitting position while Brian wrapped his arms around both of them. As Brinn quieted down, all three of them drifted off. Around 5:00 a.m. Brinn began fussing again.  


Brian spent  most of the day tending to Brinn while Justin worked on the tour.  Alice took a look and agreed that it was a cold. She had some cold medicine for her and before dinner said goodbye before leaving on her night off. She said they should call her if the fever spiked.  Tiffany was in charge of dinner and while Tony, John, Peter, Jarod, and Tiffany ate around the table, John ran a tray upstairs for Justin and Brian. They all knew Brinn had the sniffles but Alice wouldn’t have left if it was serious. The better guess was Brian and Justin needed time alone. Jarod and Peter were quiet as the the rest talked about the love between the two men.  Peter was still trying to understand it while Jarod understood it too well. Just being around Justin made him long to touch that responsive body again. Jarod loved his wife but he still had a need for Justin that would never go away.


John and Tony went back to the guest house.  Jarod was staying in Tina’s old room so he had more space and a place to set up his computer.  He wasn’t getting much work done. He could only think about Justin and what he might be doing at that moment.  He groaned as he rubbed his crotch. How was he going to make it the next two months? And they were sharing a suite!  How was he going to ignore his love for him? His need for him. He unzipped his pants and did the only thing he could to get some relief.


Tiffany was working this evening which meant she had to stay at the house until Alice returned.  She sat on the couch with Peter. They had been talking about the earlier incident but by now Tiffany had straddled him and Peter was having difficulty not taking her shirt off. His hands slid under it and he undid her bra. As their lips met his fingers skimmed her responsive nipples. “Peter, please,” Tiffany slipped her shirt off and guided his head toward her chest.  His mouth claimed one of her breasts as his fingers continued working on the other one. Since they had moved in Peter had been very reserved. For him to feel relaxed enough to do this on the couch told her something had changed after his conversation with John. He was reaching for her zipper when the intercom buzzed. “Damn,” Peter mumbled.


Brian and Justin had spent the entire evening in bed with Brinn.  She definitely had a cold but on the medicine she was doing well. She was playing happily between the men as their hands began exploring each other.  There lips were gently skimming over each others. Every so often Brinn would demand their attention. Brinn started getting more demanding and, looking at the clock he realized it was time for Brinn’s last bottle and some cold medicine.  Justin buzzed downstairs.


After a minute Tiffany’s voice came over the speaker.  “This is Tiff.”

“Hey, Tiff, can you come up with Brinn’s bottle and medicine? Once you bring it up you and  Peter can go have a little fun yourself.”


“I’ll be up in a few minutes.” Tiffany turned into Peter’s arms and he pinned her to the wall.  His lips traveled to her ear and then down her neck. “Peter, I need 5 minutes to get this bottle and bring it upstairs.”  She walked to the counter and made the bottle. She headed to the steps but Peter stopped her.


“I’ll take it upstairs just in case…”


“Are you a bit jealous, my love?”  Tiffany asked as she snuggled his neck.  

“I’ll be down in a couple minutes and we can finish this conversation in our bedroom.”  Peter headed up the steps and knocked on the door. He heard a muffled ‘Come in’ and he entered.  Peter hadn’t been in their room before. The three occupants were on the bed. Brinn was fussing in Brian’s arms while Justin came in from the nursery with a new diaper.  As Justin handed the diaper to Brian he kissed him softly.


“Thanks, Peter,” Justin said as he took the bottles from him.  “I hope you know we didn’t mean to have Tiffany walk in this morning and see what she saw.  Brian finished changing her diaper and took the bottle from Justin.


“It’s Ok.  Um, we are going to head to our house if it is Ok.”  


Brian and Justin watched Peter leave. “He’d going to be alright.”  Justin stated as he straddled Brian from behind and encircled both of them as Brian fed Brinn.  Brian leaned against Justin. Justin soaked in the warmth. He slipped his hands beneath Brinn and ran his hand under Brian’s shirt and slid his hands on the well muscled abs.  Brian had been working hard at getting back in shape. His hand started slipping down into his pants. Brian’s head lulled back against Justin’s shoulder as he pulled a sleeping Brinn to his chest.


Brian softly purred as Justin’s hand dipped lower.  “Let me bring her to……….bed, Sunshine.” Brian tucked her in and returned to their room.  Justin had stripped while Brian was in the other room. When Brian walked back in he lay naked on his stomach. Brian groaned at the view. “God, Sunshine, what are you doing to me.”


“It’s what you are doing to me. Take me, baby.  Anyway, please. “ Brian opened a drawer and brought out a scarf.  He blindfolded Justin. He then pulled out Justin’s favorite toys. Brian held up the ping pong paddle.  It had been a while since he had used it but he knew Justin enjoyed it and he didn’t mind using this so much. He laid it on the bed and helped put pillows under Justin’s hips raising them off the mattress. Brian got into a good position and although he didn’t swing hard he started paddling him at a steady beat. Soon Justin was groaning.  “Oh, thank you, Brian. Thank you.”


“You cannot cum until I tell you and it will be a good long time!” When Justin’s ass was warm and rosy Brian ran his fingernails down the cheeks. He slowly started dragging a finger between the cheeks. Justin started panting as Brian’s finger slid in and began stroking Justin’s prostate. Now his whole body was shivering. “We are going to try one more thing now, Justin. Tell me when you can’t take anymore.”


Justin felt what he had come to enjoy so much. Brian started inserting the long cylindrical vibrator.  “OOOOOOOOOOh, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh god, I don’t know how much more. Oh baby, baby, baby, I don’t know if I can….’


Brian rolled Justin to his side and he slowly pressed the vibrator in deeper as his mouth slipped around Justin’s throbbing, penis. The sound that came out of Justin was like nothing Brian had heard before. Brian had to swallow quickly to catch it all. He gave the vibrator a couple more pats to get it in as far as possible.  Justin shouted once more and collapsed. He gestured to take out the vibrator.


“I want You, now, baby.  Please.” Brian rolled Justin to his back and slid into him. He had little control left.  He bent over and kissed Justin long and hard as he emptied himself in to his husband. “I love you SO MUCH!”



Brian and Jarod had had as little contact as possible while preparation for the tour was going on. Brian was on the periphery as they discussed escape routes and local guards at each of the facilities.  Justin had picked a child care person at each site. They had thought about hiring someone to travel with them but Justin didn’t want Brinn to get attached to someone for two months only to have the person disappear after that so instead Jarod would focus on the child care and Brinn while the local guards would be in charge of Justin.  Emails and letters they had received seemed to focus on Brinn more than Justin and Justin was very aware of his surroundings. All of these conversations made Brian very nervous. He sometimes thought it would be a lot easier if Justin didn’t want to make his own decisions but he knew that is what made Justin, Justin. How boring he would be if he didn’t have a creative side in all parts of their life. He already missed him.


Brian was doing a few things in his office when he noticed Jarod walk past.  Now was as good a time as any. “Jarod, could you step in for a minute, and shut the door behind you.”  Jarod walked in and Brian gestured to a chair and he sat. “Jarod, I know you will guard my family while you are with them but I need to know what other plans you have for my family, or should I say for my husband. I have seen the way you look at him and I know you have unresolved feelings  and I know he still finds you attractive. He was your first. You have a bond of sorts because of that. So I just need to know. Do you plan to try to explore that again? I want an honest answer, Jarod.”


Jarod took a deep breath, looked Brian directly in the eyes, and said, “I love him,” he paused as he decided how to go on, “And although I will play fair, if I see any chance of us getting together, I will fight for him.  But you know it will be Justin’s decision. I would never try to force anything but I would NEVER turn him away.” He stood and started walking to the door. He stopped and turned toward Brian. “I will give my life for either of them, Brian.”  He turned and left the room.


Brian was too stunned to say or do anything.  Had he really just set it up that his husband would be spending day and night with a man that was in love with him? He knew Justin had strong feelings for Jarod but he had assured Brian it was just as friends now and nothing else.  If Justin showed any weakness would Jarod strike? Just one more thing to worry about while they were gone. Just the thought of Jarod touching Justin made him see red. He picked up the stapler on his desk and hurled it at the door. Just as it crashed against it the door opened very cautiously.


“Uncle Brian, um, I was going to tell you dinner would be in half an hour but I get the feeling food is the last thing you are thinking about.  Did I see Jarod leave here a few minutes ago. Is there a problem? Can I help?” Brian gestured for John to come in. John shut the door behind him.


“Do you know how to perform a castration?  That would solve a lot of my concerns.”

Brian told John about Justin’s previous tour. “We were at a very different place in our relationship. Jarod was fluctuating with his sexuality. I told Justin to screw him and he did. It almost ruined us. We came back stronger but we have a different commitment now.  It would cut deep if he did it now. I can’t say I would leave him because I don’t think I could ever do that but it would be a wound that took a long time to heal and the scar would never leave. I think you are understanding that kind of love, not that you two should still have some fun.  Play around, share, if you like girls once in a while go for it but at my age my heart doesn’t work like that anymore. Jarod basically told me he wants Justin in no uncertain terms and if Justin showed any interest he was diving in.”


“You know Justin loves you, Uncle Brian. What are you worrying about?”


“I was Justin’s age when I met him.  He is still young. Maybe his heart still has a little room to play even though he will come back to me.” Brian’s mind wandered somewhere dark.  “I want to tell Justin but he needs to have whatever happens be solely his decision. John, what am I going to do?” Brian’s head fell on the desk.


John walked around and laid a hand on Brian’s shoulder. Brian stood and clung to John. “I waited so long for a family.” Brian said, “I can’t lose him now.”


“Uncle Brian, I don’t think Justin would ever do that.  I just can’t imagine him with anyone else.” As John was saying this he was picturing.  Jarod was amazing to look at. He could only imagine what it was like to be with a man who was built like that.  And he loved Tony.


“You can imagine it and you just did, didn’t you?” John looked guiltily.  “I get it. He is gorgeous. Maybe you and Tony should try to have a little something with him while he is here.” John took a step back from Brian and he looked at him. “I’m sorry, John.  i just don’t know what to do. It’s my own fault. I should have just found someone else but Jarod is the best. He will protect him with his life because he does love him.”


“Uncle Brian, if you don’t plan to tell him you need to snap out of this. Go out and spend every last minute you can with him.  He won’t forget you no matter what but you may as well enjoy every last second you can with him.”


Brian smiled and kissed John, “You’re right, John.  I think I have to go find that beautiful man and…. Well, you get the picture.” He started toward the door and turned to John once more, “And I am not sure what all went down with Peter but I get the feeling whatever you said worked.”   He left to track Justin down.


Brian found Justin and Brinn in the Kitchen.  He wrapped his arms around both of them kissing Brinn on the top of her head and then claimed Justin’s lips. By the time he was finished Justin was breathless.  In Justin’s ear he said, “Let’s just say that is something to look forward to tonight. Gus will be here all day tomorrow to spend time with you and his sister. After he leaves on Sunday we are locking ourselves in our bedroom and you leave on Monday.  I can hardly say that.” He kissed him again and when he looked up again Jarod was standing in the doorway.


Everyone in the room felt a change in the air. Jarod and Brian locked eyes for a minute.  Brian pulled Justin and Brinn a bit closer. Justin could tell something had happened between the two men but now was not the time to find out what.  Justin just put his free arm around Brian. He brought his mouth close to Brian’s ear, “Relax, Baby. I love you not him.” Brian wanted to take him right there on the kitchen counter but instead took Brinn and put her in the highchair.  Dinner was filled with laughter. It was obvious Peter was getting more comfortable and it was obvious Peter was much more outgoing than John. John was always friendly and confident but a bit quiet. It was obvious that Peter enjoyed some attention and just was naturally self assured.  


As people started heading off to different activities Jarod looked at Justin, “Do you have a minute, Justin?”


“Can it wait until morning?” I believe I have a date. The look he sent Brian told Jarod their conversation would be waiting.  He didn’t have anything that couldn’t wait. He just wanted to be near him. He didn’t know his feelings were so strong until they were back in the same house.


“This beauty is having a slumber party with her Grandma Alice.   I am going to miss her so much.” Alice took Brinn out of the highchair.  Justin and Brian were about to argue but then Justin tightened his arm around Brian’s waist and neither of them said a word.  Alice patted Brian’s cheek, “I know you will miss her too but you will see her in two weeks. I won’t see her for two months.” She winked at the two men and added, “And I am sure the two of you will find something to do this evening. You might want to check out the new bath oils I put in your bathroom.”  Justin’s hand slid low and skimmed Brian’s perfectly shaped backside. Jarod, who had still been standing in the doorway, turned and left the room.


Tiffany and Peter helped Alice clean up the kitchen.  Alice had to laugh at Peter. He was very much like his uncle.  He had a hard time keeping his hands off Tiffany. Alice finally handed Brinn to him.  “Take care of your cousin. We will get the cleaning done much quicker if you aren’t in the way and then you can have Tiffany all to yourself.”  Peter accepted Brinn and dropped on the rug with her and a few of her toys. He was a natural with her. Alice looked at Tiffany, you are far too young to be locked in for life but I think he is a good one.  Look at him with that little one.” Brinn had pulled herself up next to him and was sticking her fingers in his mouth while he was tickling her.


“Ya, I know.” Tiffany said.  “If John hadn’t gotten him out of there I think he would have ended up just like his mother.  I now see a future for us.”


John had promised to pick Gus up for his visit. By 9:00 a.m. they had arrived. Gus was very excited by the time he came in the house.  He loved riding in the Corvette and it was even better with his cousin instead of his dad. He was also excited to meet a new cousin. By the time brunch was finished Gus and Peter were teasing each other and it had been settled everyone would meet at the pool at 3:00 p.m.  They asked Jarod if he would join them. He glanced at Brian holding hands with Justin and after looking Brian directly in the eyes he, defiantly, said he would love to.


Justin spent time with the kids.  He would miss Gus terribly. He knew it wouldn’t work for him to come with Brian when he visited but he hated it.  He would have to do some video chatting with him once a week or so. He also had heard Gus saying he wished he could stay with his dad so he wouldn’t be so lonely.  He thought that might be a good idea at least part of the time. He would bring it up to Brian and then call Lindsay and Mel. When Brinn went down for a nap Gus decided he would go to his room for a little while and would put on his swimsuit before coming down.


As Brian and Justin pulled on trunks for the pool that afternoon, Justin questioned, “Are you going to tell me what happened with Jarod? And don’t act dumb.  I nearly had to get my winter jacket at the table this morning. You two have had words.”


“Let’s just say we let each other know where things stood and the only thing we really decided was I love you more every day.”


“I doubt that was how he left it but,” he walked up to Brian, “I can live with that.” He reached up and stroked his cheek and with that the trunks came back off.


At 3 o’clock there was a knock on the door.  “Hey, Dads, are you ready for the pool?”


Brian answered as he kissed Justin once more as he pulled on his trunks.  “Coming, Gus.” He opened the door. “Justin will be down in a couple minutes.  Brinn is just waking up so he will put her suit on and be down soon. That gives me time,” He grabbed Gus by the waist, “To hold you under for a while before he gets there to protect you.”  Gus screeched and flew down the steps. Brian watched him go and realized how fast he was growing. He was nearly 12 but he was still a sweet boy most of the time. He still enjoyed time with his dads.  He had to admit it probably helped that his cousins were living here giving an additional cool factor to the place.


While Justin got Brinn up he called Lindsay.  “Hey, Linds, I have a question for you.”


“Our son isn’t causing any trouble is he?  He has started being a real pain sometimes.”


“No, nothing like that.  I was wondering if we could work something out that Gus spent more time out here the next couple months while Brinn and I are gone.  Maybe do a reverse custody. Alice is worried she won’t know what to do either and having him here would give everyone more to do. Brian could drop him at school on the way in to work and Alice or one of the guys could pick him up.”


“Justin, let me talk it over with Mel.  I am sure we can work out something. “How is the tour planning going? Is everything set?”


“I think I am ready.  The painting are in route.  Have you talked to Brian this week? Let me clarify that.  Has he talked to you about Jarod?”


Lindsay could hear Brinn chattering in the background.  “Hello sweetie, it’s aunty Linds. Justin, I don’t think he has said anything you can’t figure out for yourself.  He has concerns but he trusts you, he knows you love him, and you know how much he loves you.”


“You would think that since we have been together so long being apart a couple weeks shouldn’t be such a big deal.  It is getting harder every time. I think from now on I will just do individual shows so it is only a few nights instead of weeks.”


“I knew from the first time you showed up at our door and slept on our couch that you two would be together although I wasn’t sure how you would get him to change but you did. I can’t think of anyone I would rather have as Gus’ dad along with Brian.”


“Hey, I hate to cut this short but we are having a pool party and I have to get the princess out there.” They said goodbye and Justin went to meet up with the rest of the family.  


It was a perfect day to be at the pool.  Soon the weather would cool off and the pool would be shut for the season.  Gus was having the time of his life with Peter, John, and Tony. They included him so well. And the instant crush he had on Tiffany was obvious.  The only damper on the afternoon was the posturing going on between Jarod and Brian. At one point he was afraid they actually might start fighting.  He was glad there were more people around. And although he knew Brian was feeding into the hostility he finally crossed the pool pushing Brinn’s shaded floaty and stopped next to Jarod.


“Jarod, enough already.  This is our home and our family.  You were invited. The blame does not fall completely on you but this is the last time we will be together as a family for two months.  I really don’t need this bull shit. Please go in the house. Watch a movie. Go for a ride. Just stop baiting Brian. You are not gaining points with me.” With that Justin pushed Brinn over to Brian and kissed him deeply.  Moments later Jarod slipped away unnoticed.


“Finally!” Brian said when he noticed he was gone.


“You were not helping the situation.  Do you really think coming to blows would make you the better man? Did you think…”


Brian quieted him with a kiss.  They each had a hand on Brinn’s floaty.  When they felt it moving away they both glanced up.


“I got her.  You continue what you were doing.  Did I really say that?” Peter chuckled as he started talking to Brinn.


Justin and Brian looked at each other, both with a big grin.  Yes, Peter was doing well. And who were they to deny his wishes.  They went back to kissing. Gus swam past them and splashed them. “Yuck, knock it off you guys, that’s gross!”  Brian picked him us and through him over his shoulder and into the water. It was all out war. Tiffany moved Brinn out of the way as the men and boys splashed, dunked, and wrestled each other in the water.


At one point Peter and Tony ended up in an interesting position and Peter froze for a second. He looked Tony in the eyes and said, “This is Ok, isn’t it?”  Peter glanced over at John.


“Peter,” Tony began, “Not that I don’t find you attractive but I love your brother.  Just like you notice other girls but Tiffany has your heart. That doesn’t mean I am above distracting you if I can. He gave Peter a big smack on the lips, causing Peter to loosen his grip on Tony and Tony swam away.


Peter looked stunned for a second and then started laughing and got back into the game.  Brian and Justin had gotten out of the melee and found themselves in the far corner of the pool. Justin was clinging to Brian’s neck.  Brian’s hands slid into the back of Justin’s trunks and pulled him closer. Justin sighed as he felt Brian’s finger probing. He started a rhythm and soon Justin was clinging to him.  Soon, Justin brought his lips to Brian’s ear, “I need you inside me, now.”


“You know I am not a prude but the whole family is out here.”


“I’m going to turn around and act like I am looking at   everyone. You can take me that way, I know you can.” Justin calmly turned around and Brian’s arm came around Justin’s upper chest pinning him against his own chest.  His other hand managed to get down both trunks far enough.


Brian slid into him. “No reacting. Our son is here and this would be far more than he could deal with” Now that he had gotten in him he wrapped that arm around Justin’s waist holding him firmly where he was.  He thrust over and over.


Justin’s eyes began rolling back into his head.  “I need your mouth on mine, now. Or.. I may….get everyone’s attention. He laid his head on Brian’s shoulder and Brian claimed his mouth and at the same time held Justin in place and drove himself in as deeply as he could.  Justin yelled into Brian’s mouth as he crashed to a new height. Once he was sure Brian was done he spun around so they were face to face again. Brian pulled him so close there was no space between them. Together they came down slowly as their breathing calmed. Brian glanced around and no one seemed to have notice anything.


Tiffany noticed Brinn was beginning to doze off in her floaty and carefully took her out putting Brinn”s head on her shoulder.  She carried her out of the pool. Alice saw her coming and she took the very sleepy baby into the house.


Peter had followed her out of the pool and they decided to use the hot tub. Peter sat down and pulled Tiffany onto his lap.  She slid back and forth on his lap and soon Peter was at full attention. Tiffany brought one of her hands down and began rubbing his trunks.  “Touch me, Tiffany. Please, touch me.” Tiffany slid her hands down and into his trunks. She slid them down so Peter’s dick was free in the water. Tiffany had him in her hand and soon she had him squirming.  


Gus looked around. He saw his dads in one corner and Peter and Tiffany in the spa. Looking at Tony and John, Gus said, “Go ahead and kiss.  I am out of here. I’m going to go play games until dinner.”


Peter and Tiffany waved at Gus as he walked into the house.  After he made it in Peter’s head dropped back has he let himself go. “Oh, Tiff!” He swept her up tightly in his arms.  “Let’s go back to the house for a while before dinner. I can definitely make it worth your time.” They climbed out, slipping on sandals and they nearly ran back.


“You heard Gus.  We better follow his directive.’  They got out of the pool and lay down on one of the loungers. They just snuggled and dozed.



Alice was grilling steaks for everyone in an  hour. Justin walked past Jarod’s room and knocked.  He opened the door and waved Justin in.


“I actually need to spend some time with my son.  I just wanted you to know that dinner will be in an hour down on the patio.   


“Don’t you mean Brian’s son,” Jarod’s words were slightly slurred


“No, I mean my son, well our son. Are you drunk, Jarod? I can’t even have you hinting you are drunk on this tour.  It’s Brinn’s life…..”


“I’m sorry, Justin.  I … Brian…. I promise I would never do this on duty. I would never risk anything happening to you.  Justin, I….”


“I have to go.  Gus is waiting. Dinner is in an hour.”


Justin spent an hour one on one with Gus.  They talked about the new school year and Justin learned Gus had a crush.  Her name was Amy. He was going to miss Brinn. He loved his little sister. “I’m going to miss you, Justin.  So is dad.” Gus threw his arms around Justin’s neck. “I love you, Daddy.”


“Oh, Gussy, I love you so much.  I am only going to be gond two months.”


“Who’s going to take care of Dad.?”


“Would you like to spend more time here with your dad?”


“Live here, like all the time.”


“ I talked to your mom and she and your dad are going to talk about you spending a lot more time here.”


“Oh, Daddy, I would love that. Thank you.”


When dinner was ready Justin and Gus came down the stairs.  Gus was holding on to Justin’s hand which was happening less and less. The patio was full of family.  Jarod was on the fringes but he tried to be non confrontational and by the end of the evening he was telling stories about his many jobs as a bodyguard for some well known people


“Are you ready to go home, Gus?  Your dad and I can take you.”


“Do you think some of the guys could take me home?”


“Go ask.”


Gus came back and said, “Pete and Tiff are going to drive me home.”  Brian and Justin looked at each other and chuckled.


Justin and Gus had a couple minutes together and he left with his cousin.


After Gus had left Brian and Justin took Brinn to their room. They gave strict orders they were not to be disturbed for the next 24 hours.  Sunday evening Justin, Jarod, and John would meet together and Jarod, Justin, and Brinn would be leaving in the middle of the night to catch the first flight out of the day.  


Brian held and snuggled Brinn for over an hour.  He read her a book and then just talked to her about how much he loved her and how special she was.  As she started dozing off he kissed her and laid her down.


Justin stood in the door with so much love in his heart he didn’t know what to do.  Justin shut the door behind them and walked into Brian’s arms. Their lips met and they stood there for the longest time, sliding their hands around and slowly removing their clothes. They didn’t lose physical contact as they made their way to the bed.  Not a word was said as they lay down and made love slowly, feeling every movement. Justin could feel Brian’s cock deep inside him and as he felt him cum Justin sighed, wanting it to last forever. They laid there long enough Brian again grew hard and again slid in and out bringing Justin to a monstrous orgasm. They dozed as they laid there.  


Justin must have slept more than he thought.  He woke up to the sound of running water. His first thought was that Brian was taking a shower but he then realized it was the bathtub. He got up and stretched.  Brian stepped into the doorway. He held his hand out and Justin walked over to him. Brian pulled him into an embrace skin against skin. Brian began smelling Justin’s skin. I wish I could bottle that smell.


“I smell like stale sweat.”


“You smell like our lovemaking.” He buried his face in Justin’s neck.


Brian stepped into the tub and after he sat down Justin joined him.  It smelled amazing. He remembered Alice mentioning she had picked up something. As Justin relaxed against Brian he decided it must be illegal.  He felt he was getting high on the scent alone although he realized it was probably Brian’s hands adding to that feeling. It wasn’t as much sexual as sensual. They skimmed over his chest and abdomen.  He slid down Justin’s arms and then his upper thighs. Any place he could reach, Brian touched except the place Justin wanted to have him touch. He reached up and touched Justin’s cheek turning to give him access to Sunshine’s lips.


“Brian, please don’t….”


Brian cut off Justin’s words with another kiss.


Justin ran his hand down the top of Brian’s thighs and then he slid them between Brian’s and his own.  Justin was extremely hard and needed release. Justin finally grasped Brian’s hands and forced them downward.  “Please, baby. Touch me!’ Brian grazed the top of his penis.over and over. Justin began trembling but he needed more.  As Brian continued just barely making contact, Justin was whimpering. He began thrusting upward, mostly at the air and when he couldn’t hold it any longer.  He arched to nothingness and released a flow. Justin managed to turn around and faced Brian. “It’s time to fuck me. Fucky me, please.”


“Sunshine, I plan to make love to you. I want to be buried in you.  Just fucking you isn’t enough anymore. I need to LOVE you. He guided Justin up and onto him.  Brian groaned and he clung to Justin. It was like slow motion as Brian moved under Justin. Justin’s muscles contracted around Brian as he cried out. Brian’s mouth came to Justin’s ear and in a barely audible voice he said. “I love you, Sunshine. I will miss you so much but we will manage.  I will come often.”


Justin smiled at Brian.  “You’re right. You’ll cum often.”  Justin began moving on Brian and together they climbed once more and slipped back down.


By now the water was cooled and both of them were shivering, some from the temperature and some from the lovemaking.


They got out and dried each other.  Together they stood by Brinn’s crib.  Brian reached down and stroked her cheek. “Thank you for giving me this sweetheart.”


“I wouldn’t raise her with anyone else.”


Together they slept.  In the morning. Brinn woke them chattering and they heard Alice’s voice talking her.  In the monitor Alice quietly said. “I will feed Miss Brinn and will leave breakfast outside the door at 8:00.”


They spent their day in bed touching and tasting.  They played, they laughed, they cried and they talked.    Brinn was between them a good part of the afternoon. About 4:00 pm Justin buzzed Alice. “Yes, gentlemen?”  Alice’s voice came over the speaker.


“Alice, could you come get Brinn.  She wants a snack and plan on having dinner with everyone about 7:00.”  Minutes later there was a knock on the door. Justin opened it and handed Brinn to Alice.


“I thought you might like a snack, too.”  Alice had brought a picnic basket up. “It was the easiest way to get it up here.”


Justin opened the basket and started laughing. Brian spooned with him standing by the table and he, too, started laughing.  There was a bottle of champagne, a aerosol can of whipped cream, and a bowl of strawberries. “I love the way that woman thinks.”  Justin held up the whipped cream. I can think of a perfect place to put this nozzle. And I am not talking about anyplace on your face.”  Justin wrestled with Brian until they got to the bed and Justin pushed Brian down on his stomach. He jumped on Brian’s back facing Brian’s feet so he could pin him down. He connected his feet on Brian’s neck keeping making him secure and then he took the whipped cream and made a trail of it along Brian’s crack.  Justin’s tongue lapped at the cream. He used short little licks, dropping his tongue sometime deeper, sometimes on the surface. He worked his way down to find the bud under the cream. After he ran his tongue over and over it and then he took the cream and inserted the tip just a millimeter and sent a short squirt inside him. His response made Justin laugh again.  Justin’s tongue entered Brian and the laughter stopped. Justin continued thrusting in and out and Brian moaned.


“Justin, please, take me.  Take me now!” Justin lubed and started moving slowly but Brian said, “All of you now.” Justin understood he wanted to feel it for a while so he pushed all the way in, in one thrust.  Brian cried out in discomfort. Justin stayed completely still for a moment and then started moving slowly. Soon Brian was thrashing and then went completely still. Justin collapsed on Brian’s back.  After a couple of minutes Brian mumbled, “I think we need to change the sheets.”


Justin started laughing and rolled off Brian.  Justin saw the whipped cream can and grabbed it shooting a bunch in his own mouth. Brian brought his mouth to Justin’s and slid his tongue in to lap up some of the cream. Brian dragged the back of his hand down Justin’s back and eventually landed on Justin’s firm ass. He pulled him tight against him. He brought his mouth up to Justin’s ear and said, “I think we need some bubbly.”


Brian came back with the bottle and aiming away popped the cork.  


“Brian, don’t we need glasses?”   


“Trust me I will make this work. Open up, darling.”  He put his feet up in the air and spread his legs. “Ok, you asked for it.  I was going to start at the other end but if you insist….” Brian took a big swig from the bottle.  “Roll over.” Brian located a lube syringe. After taking out the plunger, he lubed the end and inserted it. “Are you ready?”  Justin nodded his head. “It is going to be very cold.” Brian slowly poured some of the champagne into the syringe. Justin squealed as the ice cold liquid hit his rectum.


“Oh god, oh god, OH MY……” Justin’s whole body shivered. Brian added a little at a time until Justin said, “Enough!”  


“Can you hold it or should I put a plug in.”


“Plug,’ Justin moaned.  Brian put the plug in place.


“Roll over, baby.” Brian took another swig of the bubbles and then said, “Open your mouth.”  He pours some directly into Justin’s mouth. Brian bent and claimed those lips. Justin was getting very giggly. “Sunshine, we need to get that out of you.  You are getting super drunk.” Brian walked him into the shower and pulled out the plug. Justin stood there hanging on to Brian, smiling up into Brian.


‘I love you, Brian!” he clung to Brian’s neck.  “I love you, baby.”


“I’m sorry I just got you so drunk.  


Since they were in the shower, Brian quickly rinsed them both off.  He dried Justin off and laid him down. “Sleep for a bit, Sunshine.” Brian spooned behind Justin and they napped until dinner.


“Gentlemen, dinner is in 10 minutes.” Alice said over the intercom.  


Brian kissed Justin’s cheek.  “Are you awake?”


“Yes, Babe.”


“How are you feeling?”


“I’m fine.  I might still have a little buzz going on but I’m fine.  Is it time for dinner?”


“Afraid so.”  They kissed and  dressed.


Everyone was at the table when they got there.  Everyone cheered as they arrived and then all started laughing.  


“Ya, ya, but I bet we are more relaxed than the rest of you put together.”

 

They enjoyed a family meal and everyone said goodbye to Justin and Brinn.    Justin and Jarod spoke for about an hour as Brian spent a little more time with Brinn.  As Jarod went back to his room, Justin slipped into his bedroom and listened to Brian read a book to Brinn and then laid her in the crib.  He turned and saw Justin. He walked out of the nursery and shut the door. Brian and Justin laid down and once more silently they joined and drifted off for a very short night.