- Text Size +

The party went on after Justin and Brian left but soon the families left as children needed to go home and soon it was just the family.  Brinn had gone home with Jenn for the weekend and Gus had been invited to go stay overnight at a friends house so Alice had dropped him off and chose to take the night off herself with no children in the house.  

 

The young adults kept the party going.  John was definitely drinking more than usual.  More than once, while standing near Tony he had reached out to him just to touch him and caught himself. As the sun started sinking and food had been put away, Tiffany and Peter said good night, grabbing a bottle of wine as they left.  Tony assured them he would sleep here so they could have the whole house tonight. Tiffany kissed him on the cheek and they all started laughing when Peter gave him a big smacking kiss on the lips.  “I owe you, buddy.” 

 

“Hopefully some time you will be able to pay me back.” He glanced at John. 

 

Tina, John and Tony were left in the house with the liquor and the music. “Let’s dance boys.” Tina grabbed both of them by the front of their shirts and soon they were all swaying to the music, She pulled John close behind her and draped her arms around Tony’s neck. She began kissing him and then turned to do the same to John. They were all sharing a bottle  and eventually they were sitting on the sectional with Tina in the middle.  As hands roamed, and Tina  began to kiss both of them.  Eventually, Tina leaned back.  Her hand lay in each ot the men’s laps and she made it obvious she was waiting for them to kiss.  Tony offered the bottle to John once more and after he took a big swallow he moved toward Tony and their lips met. Tina started pulling at shirts and soon all three of them were topless.  Tina tossed her bra as well. She made her want known and soon each of the men were teasing a nipple and Tina wasn’t sure which way to go. 

 

Trying to catch her breath, Tina said, “The bedroom, let’s go to the bedroom.” She grabbed the bottle and they headed toward the back stairs but then Tony and John looked at each other and they shifted their destination.  They headed to Brian and Justin’s room and the king size bed there.  As they dropped on the bed, Tina commented, “I always wanted to share this bed.” 

 

“We just weren’t your first choice to be here with.” 

 

“I am not complaining!” she said as she pulled their heads back down.  John undid Tina’s fly and his hand went down there as his fingers began to make her writhe.  However, soon John and Tony’s mouths were only on each other with Tina below them.  Only her scream as she orgasmed called their attention back to her. She sat up, parting them a bit. She kissed Tony and then turned to John.  She looked deep into John’s eyes.  “John, you belong with Tony.  I will always love you and I know you love me but you are in love with Tony.  Just love him.”  She gave John one last, long kiss and then slipped out of the bed. Looking at Tony she said, “He is 

an amazing lover.  You better be good to him.” She walked out the door, taking the bottle with her. 

 

Tony tentatively reached out and traced John’s jawline and then stood up and undid his pants letting them fall to the ground.  John followed suit.  The men stood naked, looking deep in each other’s eyes.  Tony took a step toward John and then John closed the gap. For several moments they stood there in an embrace.  

 

“I am so sorry, John.  I never meant to hurt you. I….” 

 

John kissed him. “And I am sorry I couldn’t forgive you.  I know I hurt you. I love you so much.  I have wanted this for so long and just didn’t know how to tell Tina. Tony, I want you.  I want to taste you.  I want to feel you.” John put his arms around Tony’s waist and pulled him as close as he could. Tony could see John’s need and his own throbbed just looking at him.  Together they laid down. Hands and mouths explored gently.  “Roll over,” John said softly. “Are you ready?”  

 

“Please take it slow. I haven’t been with anyone since….well it’s been a very long time.  I need to feel you, John.” 

 

John put on a condom and used a generous amount of lube. “Tony, show me what you want.” Tony rolled to his back and looked up into John’s eyes.  He reached up and pulled John down on him.” John positioned himself and started adding gentle pressure.  He knew he should have prepared him better but he couldn’t wait.  He bent over and as he claimed Tony’s lips he pressed in deeply. Tony took the initial assault and as John got into a rhythm, a look of joy crossed Tony’s face.  

 

Across the hall where Tina was in bed a tear rolled down her cheek as she heard both Tony and John rejoin their hearts and bodies. 

 

 

Even though it was early evening when Brian and Justin left for the cabin, Justin slipped out of his shoulder strap and, using a blanket they kept in the car, Justin made it work that he could comfortably lay his head on Brian’s thigh.  “Sorry, Babe, I am a little tired.  I am just going to shut my eyes for a little while.” 

 

Brian laid his forearm across Justin with his hand resting on Justin’s chest. 

 

“Brian, don’t worry, I am not having breathing trouble and I feel fine.  I just want to be as well rested as I can be since I don’t plan on getting any sleep tonight.” He took Brian’s hand and kissed it he then moved it lower down his body and sighed when Brian moved it to the desired spot. “I love you, Sweetheart.” 

 

“I love you, too, Sunshine.” 

 

 “Justin,” Brian ran his hand up and down Justin’s chest.  “We are almost there. Are  you awake?” 

 

Justin stretched and sat up. He blinked and realized it was dark out.  “Wow, I’m sorry.  I didn’t expect to fall asleep like that.” 

 

“That’s ok. You needed it.  I have been keeping a little secret.  Our normal cabin wasn’t available so we have a new one this time.  It’s new but nestled far back into the woods. They told me it had stunning views, not that I will notice them with you there.” 

 

“Oh, Brian…” 

 

“The pictures were stunning. Food will be delivered like it always is and I ordered massages for later this week.  That’s as close to sharing you as I will do this week.”  Justin leaned over and kissed his cheek. There is a heated pool and spa.”  He followed the directions on his phone and pulled up to what looked like nothing more than a one room cabin. 

 

“Are you sure this is it?” Justin questioned.  

 

“Well, they said it was unusual.” Brian got out of the car and walked around to open the car door for Justin.  Offering his hand, Justin stepped of the car and into his arms. They shared a gentle kiss that spoke of things to come. Justin shut the door as Brian got the luggage out of the trunk. They walked to the small building.  Brian reached into a small box by the door and pulled out a key.  He unlocked the door and a light came on automatically. There was a hall that sloped downward.  When they got to the next door they used the key again and entered a great room. The kitchen, living and dining area were all in this room. The back wall was solid glass and looked out on a patio. Beyond that was a pool with steam pouring off of it and beyond that there was no evidence of mankind. The mountains and valleys rolled on. Neither of the men said a word as they walked across the room.  In the far distance the very last of the sunset was disappearing.  Brian stood behind Justin with his arms over his shoulders pulling him tightly against him.  Very softly he said, “I need you.”  

 

They walked down the hall to what they assumed was the bedroom.  They opened the door and walked into a room beige and brown tones with red accents.  One wall was all class, looking out to the pool. The fireplace came on by flipping a switch on the wall.  On the floor in front of it were layers and layers of pillows.  Brian took Justin in his arms and lowered his mouth to his neck.  He drug his tongue along Justin’s jawline and then traveled from below his ear, down to the hollow of his throat.  Their clothes fell to the floor and soon Brian’s hands were skimming down Justin’s back and over his ass.  He jerked him close and started massaging the magical spot.  The more often Brian skimmed over it the more feverish Justin kissed him. 

 

“Brian, please.  It has been SO long.” 

 

 Brian’s mouth skimmed Justin’s ear, “So whose fault is that?  I should make you wait another…” 

 

Justin dropped to his knees and took Brian deep into his mouth. Brian pulled him up and backed him up to the bed.  Brian yanked off the comforter and they sank onto the silk sheets.  Justin turned his back to Brian and Brian began to slide into him. He pulled Justin tightly against him and just held him there seeing how long he could wait. 

 

“Brian, I’m begging you!  PLEASE!” 

 

With that Brian started slowly stroking in and out as his hand did the same to Justin’s dick. Justin pulled his hand higher up trying to make it last a little longer. He, then, brought the hand up to his mouth and started kissing his fingers and then took them into his mouth one at a time. By the second finger Brian lost control with a shout.  Brian reclaimed his hand and pressed Justin so tightly against his own pelvis Justin couldn’t move. Now Brian grasped Justin’s dick and began to slowly moved his hand until Justin began spasming.  He orgasmed on and on. Justin shouted and turned his head as far back as he could.  Brian crushed his lips with his own.  

 

As they lay their in each other’s arms Brian said, “I hate being apart but, god, getting together again may almost make up for it. He crushed Justin’s mouth and they frantically made love once more. 

 

 

It was near midnight when Brian and Justin looked for some food. There was fruit and breads on the counter and cheese, meats, and salad in the refrigerator.  Justin and Brian were almost sure they had the same attendant as last year.   There was a bottle of their favorite white in the refrigerator and their favorite red as well as some Jim Beam on the counter.  Brian poured a couple glasses of bourbon while  Justin put food on a platter.  He didn’t bother taking it out of the packaging.  He just opened it up and brought it to the table with some cloth napkins. There were some forks stuck in the containers.  They nibbled this and that.  They shared bites and they spoke softly.  Their fingers entwined as they sipped the ambar liquid and then, arms around each other, they went back to their room and slept the remainder of the night.  

 

It was about 9:00 when Justin’s phone rang.  When he saw it was his mom he panicked.  “Mom, is something wrong with Brinn?”  He could hear her sobbing in the background. “What’s wrong? What happened?”  Justin was quickly going into panic mode.  He had put it on speaker and taken Brian’s hand. 

 

“I’m sorry for calling but she has been doing this for almost two hours and I hoped if she talked to you….listen.” Jenn put the phone near Brinn. 

 

“My dada, my dada, my dada.”  She then sniffled and started again.  “My dada, my dada. DADA!” 

 

 Jenn came back on.  “The poor thing. Talk to her, please. You’re on speaker.” 

 

“Hi Brinny.  Sweetheart, you are ok. You are with Grandma.” Justin spoke softly to her 

 

They could hear a snuffle and, “Daaaaaaa, Dada come.” 

 

“Hey, Baby,”  Brian said, “Your daddy is a little busy right now with your dad.  You can play with Grandma and tomorrow you can play with Alice.” 

 

They could hear her sniffling, “Dada come?”  

 

Justin’s hands went over his heart. “Oh, Sweetie, Daddy can’t come today.”  Brian wrapped his arms around Justin knowing how hard it was on him.  It was hard on Brian. 

 

Brinn said a lot of nonsense words that sounds a lot like scolding. Finally she said, “Dada, Bye bye.” 

 

Jenn came back on.  “She seems to be much calmer now. I don’t want to know what you are up to but continue what you were doing.  Don’t worry about your little girl.  She will be fine now that she talked to her daddies.” 

 

“Brian, do you think she is alright?”  

 

“We can text  your mom in an hour or so.  I think she will be fine. I can see why she misses you. I know I missed you.  Brian traveled down Justin’s body and slowly took Justin in his mouth.  His tongue circled Justin’s dick and his head dropped backward onto the pillow.  Brian stopped before Justin came.  He rolled over and offered himself to Justin.  Justin smiled.  He swatted Brian’s ass.  “On your knees!” Brian obliged and Justin positioned himself and in one swift move he fully entered him. He continued until both collapsed on the bed. Happy and spent. 

 

 

John woke up to find Tony looking at him.  It took him a second to remember they were in the master bedroom but more importantly they were together. Tony’s hand skimmed down John’s body. John rolled over and positioned himself on top of Tony.  “Good Morning!” his mouth descended on Tony’s.  His tongue probed every millimeter of Tony’s mouth as their tongues shared a dance. By the time John shifted to the side a bit they were both out of breath. 

 

“Are you hungry?” Tony asked. 

 

“Didn’t I just make that obvious?” John’s fingers played with Tony’s erect penis.  

 

He sighed, “God, I love you,” He kissed John again.   “I was thinking food.  I woke up a while ago and slipped out and grabbed some cake.  After a couple bites your body was too inviting and I just curled up next to you.”  He rolled over and picked up a plate.  He set it between them. He broke off a bite of cake with his fingers and popped it into John’s mouth.  John grabbed his hand and meticulously licked off every finger making Tony squirm.  Tony drug his index finger through just the frosting this time and just slithered his finger from John’s chest to his navel. Moving the cake out of the way Tony followed the trail of frosting with his mouth.  He got to the end of the trail and his tongue flicked in and out of John’s navel.  A shiver ran through him. 

 

John reached over Tony and grabbed a small handful of cake. It was mostly frosting. He wrapped his hand around Tony’s erection and then his mouth took over.  By the time the frosting was cleaned off, Tony was nearly incoherent.  John’s tongue had been in every nook and cranny.  “Let go, baby.  I want to taste you now.”  Within seconds Tony emptied himself into John’s mouth.  

 

After a moment to compose himself, he got on his knees and John did the same.  John put on protection and slid into Tony.  As John began to move inside him, Tony reached back and placed his arm around John’s head.  He looked back and the two kissed as John slowly moved in and out.  Tony could taste frosting on John’s mouth  He had missed this so much.  He had missed this man so much.   As John emptied himself, Tony leaned back against him.  “I promise I will never, never do anything to separate us again. I want to be with you when I am old and gray.”  They laid together as their heart rates returned to normal.  They both knew something had changed between them. Nothing was said but a commitment was made. This was meant to be. 

 

Eventually, Tony and John put on  Justin and Brian’s robes and went downstairs.  Tina and Alice were in the kitchen.  “I wondered when you two would make it downstairs.” Tina kissed each of them on the cheek.  As she walked toward the door, the men noticed suitcases.  

 

“I thought you were staying this week,” Tony said 

 

“What can I say, I’m a chicken.  I can’t face my little girl to say goodbye. Give her a hug and kiss from me, please.  I will be in touch soon.”  Tony had walked up behind John giving him support, knowing it would be hard for him.  “You two are where you belong. I love you all.”  And she was gone. 

 

Alice looked at the two men.  “Well, when you two get done playing in  Brian’s and Justin’s bed make sure you changed the sheets.”  She walked up to them and kissed each of them.  “I am glad you two straightened it out.  I couldn’t take the moping any more.” 

 

 

An hour after talking to Brinn, Brian texted Jenn and the response was a video of Brinn playing in the little play house Jennifer had for her. She was using her sing song voice that she used when she played. 

 

“Now, will you join me in the pool?”  Brian asked as he tugged off Justin’s robe and dropped off his own.  

 

“You do know how cold it is out there and you just left our clothes in the house.”  

 

“I think we will stay warm but I will grab the robes for reentering the house.  You do need to stay warm….and it is really freezing out there.  Good thing it isn’t raining or snowing.”  After a few minutes in the pool Brian said, “Even though the water is warm I think you need to get in the hot tub for a few minutes and then in the house.” 

 

Justin rolled his eyes, “Yes, Mom.” 

 

“Careful,  young man, or I will have to spank  you.” 

 

“Do you promise?” As he climbed out of the pool he wiggled his butt.  Brian tried to grabbed it but he was too fast and was in the hot tub before Brian caught up. 

 

Justin hated that Brian was right but he knew he needed to go inside after a few minutes.  He coughed a couple of times and that was all it took for Brian to take his hand and lead him out of the spa wrapping him in the warm robe before going in the house.  After scrounging for food in the kitchen they found a movie and curled up in front of the fireplace to watch it.  They held each other.  Justin dozed off and woke up to Brian cradling him.   “Sorry, I….” 

 

Brian kissed him.  “You have nothing to be sorry for, Sunshine.  I love having you next to me and if you sleep that  just means more energy later.” He purred as he darted his tongue in and out of Justin’s ear. He laid Justin down and laid next to him as his hand slid into the robe.  The belt fell loose and Brian feasted with his eyes as he traveled up and down Justin’s body.  As Brian’s hand slid below Justin’s waist there was a knock on the door. Justin quickly pulled his robe shut and Brian said, “Come in.” 

 

The door opened and Max walked in.  “We knew you were here again.” Justin walked over to him and hugged him.  “How is Matt?” 

 

“He is wonderful. He was sorry he wouldn’t be around this week but he is on a trip.” They chatted as Max prepped their dinner. They shared pictures of the family and Justin ended up telling Max the whole story about Brinn crying for her daddies that morning.  Justin started choking up again. Brian held him close.  “You know she will be fine.  She is with family.”  They began kissing and before they realized Max began massaging Justin’s shoulders and back.  He 

could tell this was a party for two so he kissed both of them on the cheek and left letting them know their dinner would be ready in an hour. 

 

Monday morning Brian and Justin woke up to a text from Alice.  ‘No worries.  Call when you are free.’ 

 

“Morning, Alice,” Justin said as Brian nibbled on his neck.  He put the phone on speaker. 

 

“Good morning, Alice.” 

 

“I’m glad you two called.” In the background they heard Brinn. 

 

“Dada.  Dada, come.” She wasn’t crying but she definitely was in some distress. 

 

“She has been looking for you since she woke up.  She was asleep when Jennifer dropped her off last night.  She told me Brinn calmed down after talking to you yesterday.” 

 

Brian could feel Justin’s whole body tense.  He wrapped him in his arms.  

 

“Here she is,” Alice’s voice came over the phone. 

 

“Dada, come.” 

 

“Hi Sweetheart.  It’s alright, Brinny.  Alice will take care of you.” Justin said trying not to let his voice waiver. 

 

“My Da,” Her sweet voice came over the phone and then there was a tapping. 

 

Alice chuckled.  “She’s patting the phone.” 

 

“Hey Brinny.  You have fun with Alice and Tina.” 

 

“Dada, come.” 

 

Alice took the phone off speaker.  “Um, Tina left this morning. She had planned to leave after you returned but last night she managed to get Tony and John back together but I she felt it was best she just got out of the way.  Tony is free to help me most of the time and the other three are checking when they are free.  Gus will be thrilled to know they are back together.  You are coming back Saturday, right?” 

 

“Alice, it sounds like you have your hands full.  If you need us to come back…” Justin said quickly. 

 

“She will be fine.  John said he would be around a lot this week and they are staying in the main house until you get back.  You know how she loves John.” 

 

In the background they heard her call for John now. 

 

“Please call us if she can’t settle down.”  Justin said and they said goodbye. 

 

Brian did his best to distract Justin. They took a short hike but it was much colder than usual for this time of year.  After coming in Justin made hot toddies for them.  Who cared if it was noon. As he made them Brian ran a hot bath and made a phone call to Tony.  

 

“I don’t have to ask how you are. Your voice says it all.” 

 

“Oh, Brian we are so happy. Did you hear Tina left? I think she had more feelings for John than she wants to admit but she knew he wasn’t happy.  I think he is now.”  He laughed a little bit.  “I know I sure am!” 

 

“I am glad, Tony.  I have a favor to ask,”  Brian talked to Tony for a few minutes and then said goodbye.  

 

Brian started the water and lit some candles.  He put lavender bath salts in the huge tub.  He had never seen a bathtub this big. It was shaped like a clawfoot tub but big enough for them to sit side by side. Face it, it was big enough for them to do anything in it. By the time Justin arrived with the hot toddies Brian was in the water. It was almost hot but just perfect for the two of them to relax their muscles. Justin handed the two drinks to Brian and started a strip tease. As Brian sat in the tub, Justin drug his shirt over his chest above the water level.  He came behind Brian and reached deep into the tub but couldn’t reach his target from this angle.  His jeans  went across the room and then he pulled off the briefs.  He swung them in front of Brian’s face and Brian grabbed them, holding them up to his face and breathing in deeply. 

 

“Will you get in here already.  I may burst before you do. These smell so...so...god they smell like you. As Justin started to slide into the water Brian stopped him.  He made him sit on the edge.  Brian got up on his knees and started inhaling Justin’s scent from his chest, down his sides, and then buried his nose in Justin’s pubic hair. He took a deep breath. He slowly took Justin’s dick in his mouth. Justin started sliding into the tub leaving Brian’s mouth.  This tub was so big Justin wasn’t sure what to try first.  He decided to do the most comfortable….just lay in Brian’s arms. They stretched out side by side and kissed. They sipped on the warm drinks and soon they were warm inside and out. They held each other tight as the water began to cool. They added more water as Justin positioned himself over Brian and slowly slid down his rock hard cock. Justin started rocking faster and faster. He linked his legs behind Brian and took even more of what Brian had to offer.  Finally, Justin just clung to Brian as they both emptied themselves.  As they relaxed in the cooling water, Justin continued to hold onto Brian as he felt tears in his eyes.  He laid his head on Brian’s shoulder. 

 

 Brian smoothed his hand over Justin’s hair, sensing something was wrong.  “What is it, Sunshine?” 

 

“I love you so much and love spending time along with you and don’t want to change anything but….” 

 

“But you miss the kids. Hearing Brinn tears your heart out.” 

 

He didn’t say anything.  He just nodded. “You know how much I love Gus but I think when he was this age I was too young to understand.” 

 

“You were a baby yourself.” Brian kissed him. “And, Brinn comes from you.” 

 

“Brian, it isn’t that. It’s her age.  She was stolen.  You almost died.  So much has happened.” 

 

“I know you would give your life for both our children but Brinn needs you now in a way Gus doesn’t anymore.” 

 

Brian’s lips came to Justin’s.  “Our daughter knows her daddies love her.  She is just at the age she misses us.  She is well cared for and well loved. We better get out of here.   Did you want me to call for a massage?” 

 

“Sweetheart, I just want to be with you.  I don’t need anything but time with you. I really don’t want anything but time with you.” 

 

 

When John returned from class he found Tony sitting on the floor with Brinn.  Well, actually Brinn was sitting on Tony, bouncing up and down on his stomach.  “Jaja, my jaja.”  She ran over to John who swept her up and swung her around.  She clung to his neck and kissed him.  He loved this little girl like she was his own.  

 

Tony walked up to them and as John leaned over to give him a kiss, Brinn said, “My Jaja.” 

 

“Now that is where I have to draw the line,” John said.  “You will have to share me.” He brought one arm around Tony and kissed him and winked. 

 

Brinn tried pushing Tony away.  “No, Brinn.”  It came out a bit sharper than he meant it to and Brinn’s lip started to quiver. Big tears rolled down her face and then she started whimpering.  

 

“Oh, Sweetheart!  I am so sorry.  Did I scare you?  I didn’t mean to.”  He held her close and bobbed up and down with her.  “It’s alright, sweetie.”  He kissed her over and over holding her tight. “It’s Ok, Baby.”  She quivered a bit. 

  In a shaky voice, Brinn said, “My jaja?” 

 

“Yes, I’m your John John but you have to share me with Tony.  I love both of you.  A kiss for Brinn, “  He kissed her pouty lips, “And a kiss for Tony. I love you both.” 

 

“My Jaaan.”  She very carefully added an n to his name.  She threw her arms around his neck and held him tight. 

 

Alice had walked into the room in the middle of Brinn’s tears and was always amazed how great all the young people, but especially John, were with her. She walked over.  “Hey, Brinn, would you like a snack.  Would you like some banana?”  She smiled a big, toothy smile and reached for Alice.  

 

Tony took John’s hand and lead him away.  Just to get some privacy Tony led him into the office.  When the door was shut Tony pressed John against it.  “God, it is killing me to be with you but not WITH you.”   Tony’s hand slid into John’s pants.  “Do you know how hot you are when you are with Brinn?” He bit down on John’s ear. “I want to have a dozen of them with you.” He continued rubbing John’s cock.  

 

“Well  we can work on it all you want but unless biology has changed you and I can’t have any the natural way.”  

 

Tony started laughing but continued to work on John. He dropped to his knees and unzipped John’s pants.  He pulled John’s cock out and began sucking on it.  John began to orgasm and Tony swallowed as quickly as he could.  He came back up and kissed John, “John, do you think maybe next year when we are done with school, we can get married. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.  I want to have a family with you. I want to wake up to you every morning. Please don’t say no. At least think about it.” 

 

“Tony, there is nothing to think about.  I already plan to spend the rest of my life with you, you gorgeous Italian.” John pulled him close. “I wasn’t lying when I said I would love you forever. Now, am I mistaken or did you bring me in here because something’s going on….beside the amazing blowjob you just gave me.” 

 

Standing in each other’s arms Tony started talking, “You don’t have any classes tomorrow, do you?” 

 

“No, I am actually done except for sending in a paper.” 

 

“Brian wants us to bring Brinn up to them.  Justin misses her so much and she obviously misses them. Gus can ride up with us if he just wants to go out for one day.” 

 

“Justin is going to be so excited and we will finally get to see this amazing place they always talk about.”  John took Tony into his arms, “Maybe we can stay there sometime.” Their lips melted together once more. Heat seared through them both. Their breathing was ragged. “Let’s go.” John stepped out and started toward the back stairs but Tony stopped him.  

 

“John, I can’t up there. That is where you and Tina….” 

 

John smiled at him, “Then I hope you can run fast!” They dashed for the back door and sprinted to the guest house. They barely managed to get into the door before clothes went flying. Tony braced himself against the kitchen island after loosening his pants.  John’s pants dropped to the floor around his ankles as he slipped on the condom.   He slowly slipped into Tony.  He just wanted to feel Tony wrapped around him as he held Tony as close as he could. Tony arched back against John as John pressed in as far as he could. 

 

Tony turned and their lips joined as John started moving slowly. The men were in their own world and never noticed the door open. Tiffany and Peter walked in.  Tiffany silenced Peter who was already making a disgusted face.  He turned his face away from his brother and his lover. Tiffany was enthralled.  She turned Peter’s head to watch and whispered, ”It’s so beautiful. Just watch their faces.”  Peter stood there for a minute or two but as Tony and John were nearing the end he slipped out the door again slamming it behind him. The door slamming was simultaneous with John and Tony’s release. 

 

Tiffany flushed, “Sorry, we didn’t mean to interrupt.  We didn’t expect you….” 

 

“It isn’t your fault, Tiffany, and we shouldn’t have been here in the kitchen.” Tony said as both men were zipping up their pants, backs turned toward her. 

 

“Guys, I just want you to know, the love that your faces’ showed said it all.  You two belong together.” 

 

John walked over and kissed her cheek.  “Thanks, Tiff.  I am going to find my brother.”  

 

At the same time Tony and Tiff said, “Take a jacket. It’s cold.”  Tiff wrapped an arm around Tony and kissed him as John shut the door behind him. 

 

John wasn’t sure where Peter went.  He looked around and sound him sitting in his car.  He knocked on the passenger side window and pointed toward the lock.  “Come on, Peter.  We need to talk. I’m sorry.  Please!”  Peter unlocked the door and John got in. 

 

“You ok to drive?” John asked Peter.  In response he started the car and drove away.  John thought it might be easier if Peter didn’t feel like he had to look at him. “I’m sorry, Peter.  We had promised you we wouldn’t to that and yet we did. We lost ourselves in the moment. I love him so 

much, Peter, but I know that repulses you but I can’t change my feelings for Tony.  I know I belong with him. 

 

Peter stared at the road. 

 

“Peter, please say something.” 

 

“It’s just wrong!” Peter shivered. “You are cramming your...it just isn’t right! I….it…” 

 

John laid a hand on Peter’s shoulder but he cringed away. 

 

“Pull over, Peter. You’re too upset to drive.”  He pulled into the next parking lot.  “Peter you love Tiffany, right? You want to be near her and when the moment is right you want to be inside of her because the surface just isn’t enough.  You need to feel her wrapped around you and squeeze you . You need that kind of love from the person who loves you.” 

 

Peter had tears in his eyes. “I wish I could understand.  I wish that… I don’t understand how you can cause that kind of pain and yet call it love.” 

 

John reached over again and this time wouldn’t let him pull away. “Did Tony look like he was in pain?” 

 

“When we first walked in, yes, it was written on his face.  But...but then….it was pleasure on his face.  I’m sorry, I just don’t get it….I can’t imagine….  I am trying, John.  I really am.” 

 

John tried to put his arms around him but he pulled away.   “Do I repulse you?  Do you think I will just try to rip your clothes off and stick my dick up your ass?” 

 

“Of course I don’t! John, I would never think that!” Now Peter grabbed John and held on to him tight. “You are my brother.  You would do anything for me and I would for you.” 

 

“So what are you scared of, Peter?” 

 

“Maybe I’m scared that….well, Brian and Justin, you and Tony...sometimes I wonder if…..” 

 

“If you are missing out on something special?  If you should try being with a man? And yet the thought of that makes your skin crawl? You wonder if you feel that way just because of our fucked up family?” 

 

 

John walked around the car opened Peter’s door and kneeling, pulled Peter into his arms.  “I don’t want to react like that.  I really don’t.  I love you and I love Tony but this feeling came up in me and I was frozen and then felt sick.” 

 

 “Peter, maybe you should talk to Blake. If you were supposed to be with a man you would know it.  I love you, Peter.  A lot of us love you.  Please think about talking to someone and I promise we will keep our activity to our bedroom.”  He smiled, “And if you and Tiff ever want to have sex in the kitchen please let Tony and I know because we would love to watch!” He kissed Peter’s cheek.  

 

“I will talk to Blake.  I think you’re right.” He looked over at John as he got back into the passenger seat.  “Do you ever want to go to Mom and just scream at her? How could she make us believe that shit?” 

 

“Maybe we should confront her.  Go talk to Blake and if he thinks it will help to talk to her, I will go with you.  Hell, Uncle Brian would go with you.  I am sure Tiffany is waiting and I am sure she is worried.  And if it makes you feel better,  I think she is right for you.” 

 

 

The next morning there was a late frost.  It was nearly may but felt like February.  They grabbed some extra warm clothes for Brinn to wear in the mountains.  Gus had decided not to go.  They had a special field trip at school and he wasn’t sure he wanted to send 5 hours in a car just to drop off his little sister.  

 

Brinn had called for her daddies again.  John picked her up after arriving at the main house. “Shall we go find your daddies, Miss Brinn.” 

 

“Johnjohn, my dads?” She was starting to speak so much more clearly. 

 

John hugged her, “Yes, Brinny, we will go see your daddies. Give Alice a kiss goodbye.  

 

The men bundled Brinn, got her food from Alice, and put her into her car seat.  “What are you going to say if Justin calls this morning?” 

 

“I’ll just tell him that she is with you. He will accept that because she loves you.” 

 

John gave Alice a quick kiss on top of her head.  “We will let you know when we arrive and when we leave to come back.” 

 

“I wish I could see Justin’s face when you get there.”  Alice said as they shut the doors to the car.  John sat in the back with Brinn right now.  Hopefully. she would sleep and then he would sit up front by Tony.  

 

Brinn chattered away as John entertained her.  After an hour or so she quieted down and started drifting off to sleep.  John managed to step over the center console of the SUV and sat in the passenger seat.  “Do you ever imagine she is ours?” John asked as he held Tony’s hand. 

 

 “I do.  Maybe someday Tina will have one for us.” 

 

“That would be amazing.” Tony brought John’s hand up to his mouth and kissed the palm.  He wanted to do much more than that but the road was getting curvier and seemed to have a little frost on it here and there. He put both hands on the wheel.  They arrived around noon. As John took Brinn out of the seat, she smiled at him and kissed his nose.  “Ok, Brinn, you need to be very quiet.  We are going to surprise your daddy.”  She held a finger to her mouth and said made the shhh sound which really just ended up as a bunch of spitting.  Both men started laughing but then got quiet.  

 

Brian had kept Justin occupied all morning.  It was too cold to go outside so they had sent time in front of the fire making love and talking about the future.  Justin wanted to call home and talk to Brinn but Brian convinced him that might upset her more.  Justin just curled up next to him missing his little girl. Brian took his mind off of his troubles.  

 

After they made love and dozed, Brian got up and checked his phone.  Brinn should be here in the next few minutes. Brian had left them a key for the first door.  They let themselves in and walked down the hall to the second door. As quietly as they could they unlocked the door.  Brian was standing a few feet away at the time and John, silently, set her down.  He touched her lips again so she smiled and then say her dad and ran to him.    Tony and John stepped in quietly. Brian gave Brinn a hug and then pointed to Justin.  As soon as she saw him her face lit up. Brian set her down and she plunged on top of Justin who had been focused on the TV. 

 

“My daddy! My daddy!  My daddy!” Brinn called over and over as she clung to his neck. 

 

Justin’s arms wrapped around his daughter with tears running down his cheeks. “Oh Brinny, I have missed you!  How did you get here?”  He sat up with her in his arms.  He looked over at Brian and saw Tony and John standing there. “Oh, THANK YOU. I  missed her so much.”  He stood up with her and walked over to the men.  He kissed Tony and John.  “I am so glad you two have straightened everything out.”  And then he looked at Brian.  “Thank you,” he said and kissed him deeply. “Please tell me this isn’t just for a couple hours.”  

 

“No, they brought her stuff for the rest of our vacation.” 

 

“We brought a lot of warm stuff because it was cold at home.  We figured it would be really cold up here and it is.  In face,” Tony pointed outside, “It’s snowing.”  

 

Everyone looked outside and it was coming down heavily.  “We better leave now or we may not be able to make it down,”  John said. 

 

Justin and Brian looked at each other.  “Guys, why don’t you stay until morning. It gets dark early and there is an extra bedroom. If you want a threesome we can even arrange that.” 

“That sounds great, but….” John started to say and looked at Tony, “But I don’t think we need any assistance.” John pulled Tony close, already aroused as he looked around the amazing house.  “Hate to, um where’s that bedroom.”  Justin pointed to the stairs but before he could say anything Tony and John had made a dash for the steps. 

 

There was one bedroom and bath upstairs.  As John reached for the light switch Tony stopped him.  “Look at that view, John.”   John walked up to Tony and pulled him close.  They looked at the valley below and the blanket of white that was covering the world.  

 

As Tony started on John’s earlobe and neck, John stopped him for one minute.  “Let me text Alice that we arrived safe and that we are staying.  Then we have the next 24 hours to do, well, whatever we want.” The text went through and Alice responded with a ‘have fun and stay safe’. 

 

“Do we have what we need to stay safe?” Tony continued on John’s neck as he pulled at his shirt.  His hands undid John’s pants and they fell to the ground. John stepped out of them and helped Tony out of his. They ended up on the bed and John started laughing. Tony looked at him quizzically.  He pointed to the night stand and there was an entire bowl filled with condoms. “This is my kind of place! Maybe someday you and I can run a place like this.” 

 

“Right now there is only one thing….” He kissed Tony, running his hand through Tony’s thick hair.  “Tony, I want you.  It has been so long since you have taken me. Please, I want you deep in me. We have all the time in the world so take it easy on me.”  

 

Tony rolled John to his stomach and began with John’s shoulder blades, Tony loosened every muscle using oil to make his hands slide.  He went further down with his hands and then his mouth.  His eventually worked his way to the valley between his ass and then he found the magical spot.  Tony added more oil and started sliding his fingers over it.  He added more pressure sometimes and less others.  He repeated this over and over until his finger slowly slipped in and then he began turning it around and around.  Adding a little more oil he slipped a second finger into the opening.  By now, John was moaning loudly.  Tony had begun running his finger over and over John’s prostate throwing him into a frenzy.  

 

“Oh, Tony, please.  Tony please, I need you now.  Tony slipped on a condom and added oil. After positioning John’s hips a little higher, Tony began to enter.  He moved forward and then stopped. He continued working slowly until he was fully into John.  “Now, Tony, faster, harder.” 

 

With long forceful strokes both men climbed higher and higher until they both yelled and careened down the other side together.  Tony collapsed on top of John and then rolling into each other’s arms, they slept. 

 

 

Downstairs, Justin and Brian were sitting on the rug in front of the fireplace with Brinn they all heard the noise upstairs.  Justin and Brian smiled as Brinn put her finger to her mouth and went, 

“Shhhhhhh.”  Justin and Brian began laughing so hard they both ended up laying down.  Their heads were close and they began kissing.  Brinn toddled over and draped his arms over both of their necks and she kissed both of them.  

 

“Are you happy to be here, Baby Girl?” Justin asked. 

 

“My dads.” 

 

“Did you hear that?  She is now saying dad!” Justin sat up and pulled her into his arms.  He looked over at Brian, “Don’t worry, darling I will make sure you reap your reward later.” He kissed him deeply putting an arm around Brian’s neck.  His mouth moved down to Brian’s ear. “I hope you are thinking of something fun for later.” Even softer, he said, “My ass is yours for all the play you want.” 

 

“Oh, god,” Brian groaned loudly. 

 

“Oh, ga,” Brinn mimicked. 

 

“The crib is staying out here!” 

 

“Juice.” 

 

“Are you thirsty, Sweetheart?” Brian got up and pulled out a sippy cup Alice sent along.  He put some apple juice in it and brought it to Brinn.  “Would daddy like some juice?” Brian held up a bottle of wine. 

 

“Daddy would love a glass of juice.”  He brought over two glasses.  All of them stood by the glass wall and watched it snowing.  “I didn’t expect this in April, almost May.” 

 

Brian pulled his family close, ”As long as we are here together, I’m a happy man.  Not forgetting that Gus is safe with Alice.”  His mouth came to Justin’s ear.  “I am so horny right now. I would love to slide into you right here, right now.” 

 

“Brian…” 

 

“I know, I know but….” He rubbed Justin’s ass several time. 

 

“You are just cruel, Brian,” 

 

“No, this is cruel.”  His hand went down the back of his workout pants and his finger slipped in and out of his accepting opening. 

 

Justin’s knees almost buckled before he reinforced his stance.  

 

 “You  know, Sunshine, I have one of those remote vibrators along.  Are you game?” 

 

Without hesitation Justin handed Brinn to Brian and went to the bedroom.  He found the one that Brian could use his phone to operate.  He also found a syringe they sometime used for lube.  Justin decided to use it to inject just a little wine and then with minimal effort the vibrator was comfortably in place. As he walked out he knew Brian already had his phone set up.  Right now it was just on the lowest of low settings. He almost wondered if it was actually running or if it was just his natural excitement. Then for just a couple seconds it got strong and then dropped back to nearly nothing.  

 

Tony and John came down the steps wrapped in the plush robes that were supplied here.  The looks on their faces said it all.  Justin walked over and kissed both of them, maybe a second longer than Brian liked.  He may have to watch Justin’s wine intake with the stimulation that had already started.  Brian thought he seemed to be too drunk for the amount of wine he had been drinking. 

 

“Justin what did you do?”  Justin whispered in his ear.  “You better hope Brinn is ready for bed early tonight.”  

 

Justin reached out and grabbed Brian’s package.  “You better hope so,too, because I will be up for anything.”  Justin said that loud enough for John and Tony to start laughing. 

 

“Alright, what did you do, Justin?”  John had to know.” 

 

“I just added a little wine anally when I put in a butt plug.” 

 

“I have heard of that but never if it really worked.” 

 

Justin draped an arm over John’s shoulder, “Oh, trust me, it really works.”  His words were a bit slurred.  He kissed John on the cheek.  

 

Brian walked over and disengaged Justin’s arm from John and wrapped his arms around Justin’s chest.  He pressed his pelvis into Justin’s backside adding pressure to the vibrator, making Justin sigh loudly.  

 

“How many of those toys did you bring along?” John asked his uncle.  “This one is phone operated but I think there is a remote activated one in our bag of tricks.” 

 

Justin clung to Brian, “Help yourself.  It is on the vanity in the bathroom.” 

 

John and Tony both went down the hall to the bedroom.  

 

While the two younger men were in the bedroom, Max arrived with dinner.  “I understand the snow means you have guests.” 

 

Brian walked over with Brinn, “Yes, they brought our daughter up but they are now staying until it stops snowing.” 

 

“Oh, she is stunning,  There is no doubt her daddy is.  Well, you know what I mean.  I know you are both her dads.” 

 

“Yes, she does look just like Justin, doesn’t she?  Her mother is very beautiful too.” 

 

John and Tony came from the bedroom and looked at the stunning, ebony skinned man in the kitchen. They made introductions and John and Tony seemed infatuated by him.  He was stunning. But when Max had dinner in the oven he asked if there was anything, and he did mean anything, he could do for them they said they were good.  Max left a bit reluctantly.  All that beautiful male flesh and his boyfriend was out of town. 

 

Justin stumbled to Brian, “Poor Max! I feel bad for him.  Maybe we should invite him over later.” He smiled up at Brian. 

 

“I don’t think so, dear husband, that ass is all mine.”  As he said that the vibration began increasing and Justin had to brace himself on a chair.  

 

John decided to give Tony a boost at the same time and Tony screeched in surprise.  Brinn walked over and tugged on Tony’s pants. “Ok?”  She asked.  

 

Tony scooped her up.  “I’m fine, Sweetheart.” He tossed her in the air and caught her into a tight hug. 

 

The rest of the evening the four men and the baby had a great time.  They ate.  They drank. Brian only had a couple glasses of wine knowing Justin was not up to Brinn duty tonight.  Brian couldn’t lose either way.  He got to love up his daughter and then he would get to love up his husband.  Tony and John decided to use the spa outside in the snow but Brian knew Justin’s lungs would not appreciate that. Justin and Brian bathed Brinn while the other two were outside and when they came back in, Justin was rocking Brinn with her bedtime bottle.  Justin sang to Brinn as he rocked and  as John and Tony came in they danced to the song Justin was singing.  

 

Tony and John kissed Justin, Brian and Brinn goodnight as they head went upstairs.  Brian took a sleeping Brinn out of Justin’s arms and placed her in the crib they brought in for her.  Brian than took Justin in his arms and they danced as Justin softly hummed.  The vibrator had definitely intensified as the evening went on.  Justin put his mouth to Brian’s ear, “I hope you have something planned for me because every millimeter of my body is aching for you.” Justin’s 

mouth pressed on Brian’s.  He ground his cock against Brian’s and together they went to the bedroom.  

 

Justin stripped his clothes off in moments and Brian did the same.  They left the lights off but the fireplace blazed.  Justin slipped into the bathroom and got rid of the vibrator and the wine that might remain.  He came out of the bathroom carrying a big hairbrush Justin had found in the bathroom.  “Brian, I really think I have been very bad. Very, very bad.” He tweaked Brian’s cock, “Please.”  

 

“Justin, you know I really don’t like…” 

 

“Please, Baby.” He reached around Brian and began massaging between his anus and his sack. Against his better judgement Brian laid him across his lap on the bed.  

 

Using the hairbrush he swatted Justin 5 times with some force.  He laid the brush down and then with his hand he started spanking him quite lightly but a very constant swat, enough that he started shifting on Brian’s lap.  When he quit the spanking he took the brush again and began dragging the bristles over the now tender skin.  After dragging the brush across the rosy skin, Justin was begging for Brian to take him.  As Brian began to get up, he made just lean over the armchair in the room and he very quickly entered Justin.  As the pace and the force increased Justin got louder and louder. Brian tried to get him to quiet down.  He pushed a pillow to Justin’s mouth keeping it away from Justin’s nose so he could breath.  By the time Justin collapsed over the chair and Brian had filled him, Brian was sure he heard Tony and John laughing upstairs. As Brian and Justin curled up on the bed, it was there turn to chuckle as they heard Tony and John making love above the.  

 

As Brian and Justin laid in bed, Brian kept running his hand and fingernails over his pink skin. Justin came to full attention immediately again.  This time Brian lowered straddled Justin’s hips. He looked into Justin’s eyes and said, “Don’t cum yet.”  Brian began massaging Justin’s balls and cock. 

 

“I’ll try,”  Justin smiled at him but then had to fight for control.  

 

Brian began to lower  his mouth .  “Brian, I don’t think I will be able to…” 

 

Brian tightened his hand around the base of Justin’s cock, suppressing his ability to cum. His warm, wet mouth slipped down Justin’s cock.  The sound that came from Justin was both agony and bliss. “I don’t….know…”  He took a deep breath 

 

Justin entwined his fingers into Brian’s hair.  As Brian began sucking harder, Justin’s fingers tightened on Brian’s head.  Brian grabbed Justin’s cheeks and raised them a bit higher. He then put full effort into Justin.  He finally loosened his grip and Justin just exploded.  Brian then thrust into Justin and as Brian came again, Justin still had more to shoot. Brian collapsed on Justin 

and then rolled to the side taking Justin with him.  Justin put his head on Brian’s chest.  “Thank you for having Brinn brought up.  I love you more each time you do something like this.” 

 

“I would do anything for you, darling.”  They fell asleep. 

 

 

John and Tony woke up in the middle of the night.  They touched and talked.  John finally asked Tony something he needed an answer to.  “Tony, the girl in Italy. Were you with her because you were tired of being the bottom?  I would do anything to be with you and if that means being the bottom, I would do it because I would be with you. You make me complete.” 

 

“I love you for that but our relationship had nothing to do with that mess.  Please, I have told you everything.  I don’t want to keep bringing it up. She meant something when I was a kid but she meant nothing after meeting you.  I want to be your husband.  I want to be your one and only.  I want to be your everything.” 

 

John pulled him close and they slowly made love with thoughts of their life to come. 

 

 

Max slipped in early and put something in the oven.  By the time Tony and John came down they found Justin and Brian up with Brinn.  John looked at Tony, “That’s what I want.” 

 

“Me too, Baby, me too, when we get a little older.” 

 

 

It had stopped snowing over night and once the road was cleared John and Tony started getting ready to leave.  Brian warned them about driving the ‘vette down the mountain on slick roads. They needed the SUV and the carseat for their trip home in a few days. There were goodbye hugs and kisses.  Miss Brinn was over dramatic as she said goodbye. “My John, go byebye. John John stay.”  

 

John finally called her bluff, “Brinn, do you want to come with Tony and me and leave your dads?” He reached to take her from Justin. 

 

“Bye bye, John.  Bye bye, Nony.” They all laughed as John and Tony drove slowly away. 

 

 

The rest of the week Justin and Brian spent their days playing with Brinn and everytime she napped they spent time in the bedroom and when she went to bed for the night they also went to bed and made love, falling asleep in each other’s arms.  There was no pressure, just joy of family.  It would have been perfect if Gus was here but they both knew he would have been bored, especially with it being cold outside.  

 

“Are we ready to go home tomorrow?” Justin knew Brian was getting a bit antsy to get to work.  

 

“You know my answer.  I can never get enough of you,” he pulled Justin on top of him, “But you know I start worrying about the office. And when I am at the office I just think about spending time in bed with you.”  Brian positioned Justin over his erect penis and Justin slowly let gravity take him all the way down. They started moving as one and together they fell over the edge as one. They woke up off on throughout the night and just spent time touching and kissing and before they would doze off they again would remind each other of their love. 

 

Brinn woke Justin up around 5:00 when she started crying.  That wasn’t normal for her.  He walked into the living room and found a little girl that wasn’t feeling well.  As he picked her up she threw up all over the crib.  “Oh, Baby Girl.  Poor baby.  Do you have a tummy ache?”  She had on her pouty face and nodded.  “Daddy will hold you.”  Justin dug through the bag Alice had packed and found something for her to drink.  He didn’t want her to dehydrate.  He sat in the rocker and snuggled her on his shoulder.  

 

About 6:30 Brian came out of the bedroom in his robe.  Justin touched his lips with his finger. Brian noticed the mess in the crib and pulled the sheets out of it.  She woke up fussing again and Justin offered her the bottle.  “No,”  she cried and threw the bottle.  

 

Brian took Brinn and walked with her until she found sleep again.  Justin had remade the crib and Brian laid her down.  “Poor Baby.” He took Justin in his arms. 

 

“Are you talking about her or me?” He said it softly in Brian’s ear.  

 

“Both I think.  Is she going to be Ok?  Should I be worried?”  Brian asked. 

 

“I think she will be fine.  She hasn’t been with other kids so it is probably just a thing.  Kids get sick.  She doesn’t have a fever.  And we are going home today.  Justin kissed Brian.  “We go to court on Wednesday, right? I really feel bad for Gus.” 

 

“I just don’t want Gus to have the instability and right now his moms are not stable.”  

 

“I’m afraid that movie might bite us in the ass,” Justin commented.  

 

“Well at least we watched it with him and it was very tasteful.  At his moms’ house he found one and watched it on his own. I think we got them on that. I don’t think they even know he did it and I’m not going to tell them unless I had to.   I wish they would just get their shit together so we wouldn’t have to do any of this.” 

 

Brinn started crying again and as Brian picked her up she threw up all over him.  Justin bit back a  chuckle as he took Brinn from Brian.  “Poor Brinny. Let’s see if you can drink a little bit while 

your dad puts on clothes,”  Justin wondered if Brian was going to throw up.  He looked a little green.  “You Ok, Brian?” 

 

“I will be.” He kissed Justin.  “I really want you before we go home. I have been hard since I saw you rocking her with your robe gaping just enough....” 

 

“I think she will sleep for at least half an hour now that her stomach is empty again….in case you are interested…” 

 

“Seriously?” 

 

Justin’s hand slid into Brian’s soiled robe. He hadn’t been lying. Brian moaned when Justin found what he was looking for. “Brian go get rid of that robe and start the shower.  I will put her down and come join you.” 

 

Brian disappeared down the hall and Justin laid  Brinn down again.  He rubbed her tummy until she was sleeping again.  He slipped away and before he was in the bathroom he had dropped the robe.  He stood there just watching the water running down Brian’s body.  He was afraid this wasn’t going to last long. He reached down and rubbed himself.  Just looking at Brian made him ache.  He slipped into the water next to Brian. From behind, Justin reached around Brian and took hold of his erection. Brian’s knees started to buckle.  He spun around and before either was sure what was happening, Brian was buried deep inside Justin. The pain shot through Justin but by now he had learned to adjust quickly and soon his body and waves of pleasure pulsing through him.   Brian pinned both Justin’s hands above his head and than tormented Justin’s throbbing cock. 

 

“What do you want, Justin?” 

 

“I want to feel you inside me all the way home.” Brian thrust over and over while holding on to Justin in a vise grip.  Brian knew Justin was really uncomfortable but he asked for it. When Brian couldn’t hold on any longer he filled Justin but then he immediately separated from him. 

 

Brian stepped out of the shower.  “I think you will feel it if you are frustrated all the way home.” 

 

Justin stood in the shower looking at his erection.  He groaned and shut off the water. 

 

Justin avoided physical contact with Brian, knowing he couldn’t handle even the simplest touch from him. 

 

Before leaving the resort, Justin texted Alice letting her know Brinn wasn’t feeling well and asking her advice. She just said to keep pushing the liquid and if the baby needed cuddling cuddle her.  

 

The SUV was packed and they pulled away.  Justin sat in the back next to Brinn.  He had gotten what he’d asked for.  His ass was tender from the pounding he took but his cock throbbed for relief.  He felt every bump along the road.  He tried not to groan.  Brinn whimpered a couple times but both times she accepted her sippy cup and drank a bit before going back to sleep.  

 

Brian started tormenting Justin along the road.  “Justin, do you know what I want to do to you? I want to take you in my mouth and,” 

 

“Shut up, Brian.” 

 

“But don’t you want to feel me so far up your ass that…” 

 

“Stop, please!” Justin said very softly.  

 

Brian looked in the rear view mirror.  Justin really looked like he was in physical pain.  

 

“I am sure you would love….” 

 

“Brian, please, I’m serious.” 

 

Brian didn’t say anything else until Brinn started crying loudly as if in pain.  “Is she alright?” he said concerned. 

 

“I can tell you she needs her diaper changed and maybe her clothes.” 

 

Brian’s nose wrinkled as the stench hit it. “Do you want me to pull over so you can change her?” 

 

“We only have another few miles just get us home.  I will text Alice to have a bath waiting to clean her up.” 

 

When they pulled into the garage at the house, Alice met them.  She started cooing to Brinn and took her inside.  Brian and Justin grabbed their things and followed her.  “I can clean her up, Alice, you don’t have to.” 

 

“I can take care of our sweetheart.  I will let you know if she gets worse but I am sure this will pass in no time.  Are you feeling alright, Justin? You aren’t sick, too, are you?” 

 

Brian looked at Alice with a sly smile.  “Um, I am fairly sure I can take care of his malady.” 

 

“I don’t want to know about your twisted love life.  I will let you know if she gets worse. Oh, Gus is in his room. He needs to talk.” She headed toward Brinn’s bedroom. 

 

They brought their bags to their room.  For a split second Brian brushed his lips against Justin’s neck and Justin froze, taking a deep breath.  “Sounds like our son needs us,” Brian said as he drug his hand down Justin’s back. “Let’s go talk to Gus.” 

 

Gus was very nervous about the meeting with the judge in a couple days. As they sat on the bed on either side of Gus Brian tormented Justin.  He slipped his fingers into Justin’s waistband behind Gus.  Justin and Brian calmed Gus’ nerves and assured him if things didn’t go their way they would continue to fight for him.  Gus appeared relieved and asked if he could play video games for a while.  They both gave him a hug and kiss and said they would let him know when dinner was ready in a couple hours. Gus looked back and forth between them, “Don’t you two ever get tired of screwing.”  He shook his head as he walked to his gaming system. 

 

Justin drug Brian out of Gus’ room and down the hall to their room.  He had his pants off before the door was closed.  Brian dropped to his knees and as he took Justin in his mouth he began massaging his prostate at the same time. Justin had to lean his shoulders against the wall to remain on his feet but then his knees began to buckle.  Brian removed his mouth long enough to scoop Justin up and carried him to the bed.  He then continued and soon Justin started shaking and then he orgasmed.  It seemed to go on and on.  Brian greedily took all Justin had to offer. He could barely swallow fast enough.  

 

Justin shuttered over and over and finally he had more to give him.  “Brian, love me.  Love me, please.” Justin turned over and Brian entered him.  They fell asleep linked together.  They were one.  They would always be one.  That would never change.