- Text Size +


Justin didn’t have to worry about oversleeping.  He didn’t think he shut his eyes more than five minutes.  At one point he had walked across the hall and opened the door.  Brian was sound asleep. He wanted to crawl in bed with him so badly. He wanted to feel his arms around him.  As he was closing the door the light gleamed off of something. It was an empty bottle of Jim Beam. At least he knew Brian wasn’t comfortable with this situation either.



The morning was a rush.  By 6:00 a.m. Brinn, Alice, Justin, and Brian were sitting in first class.  Alice insisted on starting next to Brinn. Brian didn’t look like he felt very well.  Justin couldn’t stop himself. He reached up and brushed Brian’s hair back. “Are you alright?  


“I am fine.  Just woke up with a headache.”


Justin wanted to add, ‘That’s what Jim Beam will do’ but he didn’t.  He leaned over and brushed his lips against Brian’s. Whisper soft he said, “I miss you so much.”


Brian crushed Justin’s lips and held him as close as he could with the seatbelts on. “It’s hell without you.” He turned and looked out the window.


After a couple hours Alice and Justin switched places.  Justin held Brinn and played with her for a bit. He read her a story while trying to listen to Brian and Alice mumbling across the aisle. What were those two planning?  He didn’t like it at all.


Alice reviewed a couple details with Brian.  They didn’t want to panic Justin with a separation from Brinn.  They had decided that all four of them would take the same vehicle from the airport to the site where Justin and Brian would stay for a couple days or week depending on how stubborn they decided to be.  


They switched places again. This time Brian was playing with his little princess.  She was getting antsy so he took her for a walk up and down the aisles. Three women propositioned him and two more slipped him their phone numbers. He just kept showing them his wedding ring. He was directed to take his seat.Alice had taken her original seat again so he handed Brinn to her to be strapped in.  He sat next to Justin and out of habit he took his hand, linking fingers and kissing them. He looked over at Justin and mouthed, ‘I love you’.


“ I love you,too, Brian.” They landed in Spain and took a small commuter to Ibiza.


The plane landed just before midnight and there was a car waiting for them.  The car stopped at a restaurant. Brian looked at Justin, “Sunshine, your mom and Alice were kind enough to make reservations for us to have dinner and spend a night, just the two of us here. Will you stay with me, baby?”


Justin’s first reaction was to say yes but then he looked at Brinn with fear in his eyes.


“Justin I won’t leave her out of my sight, I promise. You trust me, don’t you?” Alice asked him straight out.


He hesitated for a second and then said, “Of course, I trust you, Alice.” He turned to Brian.  “I would love to spend a couple nights with you here.


“I understand this place is a bit kinky.”  Alice stated.


“And my mom helped find it?” Justin questioned.


“Sunshine, your mother knows by now we don’t play by anybody’s rules.”


“I know but she is still my mom,” Justin blushed a bit.


“Maybe we will be able to meet her expectations?”


Justin got hard thinking about it. His hand slipped into Brian’s crotch and found Brian in the same state. Brian moaned at his touch.  


Justin and Brian kissed Brinn and told Alice they would see her in really just over a day.  Brian and Justin walked into the restaurant and were immediately seated. A meal of aphrodisiacs had been ordered ahead of time.  They spent an hour and a half feeding each other, caressing each other, and kissing between bites. By the time they finished the dark chocolate that was offered they could barely stop from making love right there in the dining room.  A woman in a dominatrix outfit walked up. “Gentlemen, your room is waiting.” She led them upstairs and they stopped next to double doors. As she opened the left door and Justin walked through there was commotion in the hallway and the door was shut before Brian got in.  The woman apologized and then opened the right door shutting it behind Brian.


The room he stood in was completely dark.  He turned but couldn’t find a doorknob. “Justin, Justin where are you?” He realized there was a wall of some kind between the door he was let in and the door Justin went in.  All of the sudden the room was lit. Or should he say rooms. He could see Justin on the other side of the room but it was divided by glass or plastic. As Brian acclimated he saw Justin’s mouth moving but he couldn’t hear him at all.  He noticed a sign that said ‘read me’ with an envelope attached. Brian saw Justin had the same note. He pointed to the sign. They both opened the letters. Each said the same thing.


‘I am sure you are not happy right now.  We could not let the two of you continue to be so stupid you would risk your marriage and your family.  This room is supposed to have many useful features. By now you can see each other. There is a switch somewhere on the wall that lets you talk to each other.  Talk it out boys. Do whatever it takes to get around the roadblock. Talk but more importantly listen to each other. You love each other. Find that love back.  Justin: Brian didn’t know this was happening. He honestly thought it was a hotel you were staying at.


Get a good night sleep and in the morning start talking, one at a time.


We love you and more importantly your children love you.  I will see you when you are ready.


Love, Alice and Jennifer’


By the time they were done reading it they were both looking for a switch so they could communicate. They flipped it and they could hear each other. They both ached for each other.  That meal had gotten them both revved up and now they could only look at each other. “Damn it! I had no idea this is what was coming, honest. It was supposed to be a nice hotel. I’m sorry.”


They looked around the room were mirror images.  The bed was actually one bed. The king sized bed was split down the middle with the clear plastic so the men could almost feel each other’s heat through it. The only other things in the room was a small bathroom, a coffee pot, a small refrigerator, and a chair.


“How is this supposed to help?  I need you and now I can’t even get to you.”  Justin stated.


“I think that is their point. I was trying to do that myself but it wasn’t working all that well.” Brian said.  “It looks like we are stuck at least for the night.” Brian stripped off his clothes and threw them over a chair. Justin followed suit.  They both turned on a small lamp by the bed they each had and both cut off the overhead light. They both stripped off their briefs and lay in bed.  With the meal they had eaten and the nights apart they were both ready to explode. Both men began to slowly stroke themselves side by side. They watched each other.  They synchronized the strokes and as they both increased their speed, they both exploded with a shout at the same time. They both placed a hand on the divider and fell asleep.



“Brian, are you awake?” Justin turned and looked at him through the glass.  


Brian slowly looked around and then turned to look at Justin. “Morning. Did you notice our clothes is missing?”


“Oh, shit, no I hadn’t. What did those crazy women get us into?”


“Hell, if I know but I need coffee.”  Brian got up and strode across the room. Justin watched every step he took.  Those long limbs and bare ass had Justin hard again in minutes. Justin got up and walked over to his coffee pot.  The men each got a cup and sat in chairs facing each other. “Isn’t this going to be fun. We can sit here naked and look at each other.  Which is not a problem for me but when something comes up it might be a big problem.” He smiled at Justin.


They both heard something over their shoulders and each found a tray of food sitting on the mini bar.  A hidden panel was just going back in place.


“Well, at least they aren’t going to try and starve us out.” Justin said.


They both picked up their trays to find some of their favorite breakfast foods.  “At least your mom and Alice told them what we like. I wonder how long they will make us stay here.”


‘Knowing those two women, we are here until we talk.”  Justin said it but he was already pushing his food to the side.  “I know Alice will take care of Brinn but, Brian, I can’t be away from her very long.  My stomach is already….”


“Baby,”  Brian said quietly. “Justin, look at me.”  Justin met Brian’s eyes. “You need to eat, Sunshine. You were just putting back on some of the weight you lost.  You are too thin to stop eating. Come on, Baby.” Justin pulled the food back and ate a few bites.


“So, it is obvious what we need to talk about.”  Justin said it as he took another bite.


“And up until now you haven’t been ready to,” Brian replied with an edge in his voice.


“Maybe because I knew this would be your reaction,” Justin snapped back.


“How the hell am I supposed to react, Justin.  You fucked another guy while we were married. And more importantly, screwing him I could deal with. The fact that you are in love with him is something altogether different.”  With that Brian stood up and attempted to move the chair. It was nailed to the floor. With no other place to go he laid down on the bed facing the opposite wall.


“So that’s the way this is going to go.”  Justin picked up the tray and carried it back to the panel to be removed.  You’re going to just shut down and ‘deal with it’ on your own because that always works so well for you, doesn’t it, Brian.”


After a couple minutes Brian took and chance and glanced over his shoulder.  Justin was lying there staring at his back. Brian returned his gaze to the blank wall and returned to his own thoughts.  


Two hours later Brian got up and opened the mini fridge.  He opened a bottle of water and grabbed a green apple off the counter.  He took a bite. Brian dropped back in the chair. Justin still lay on the bed looking his direction. Brian could see he had been crying and from the look of it possibly the whole two hours.

“I don’t know how many times I need to say I am sorry,” Justin’s voice wavered.


“What are you sorry for, Justin?  Seriously, what are you sorry about?  You keep saying it but what are you really sorry about?  That you told me? That you loved him? That you still love him?”  Brian stood up and walked to a window. He could see out but was sure no one could see in. He couldn’t just sit and watch Justin cry.  He went back and forth between wanting to strangle him and wanting to hold him and sooth his pain. They couldn’t go on like this. Justin had to deal with this.  


Brian turned around and saw Justin had gotten off the bed. He was pacing and from his posture Brian had pissed him off.  That’s what he was trying to do. Justin needed to figure it out. He would deal with whatever happened. He didn’t doubt Justin loved him but did he love him enough.


“So what do you want me to do, Brian?  I could lie and say I got rid of him, I don’t have feelings for him anymore but that isn’t true.  He has been my friend for years. I love him.


“No, Justin, I love Mikey.  I love Ted and Cynthia but I am not in love with anyone but you. You are in love with Jarod or at least you think you are.”


“I was his first.  We have a bond. You know how that works.  Look at the two of us.”


“Are you serious? Do you really think you were the only man whose virginity I took?  I honestly can’t count how many men should be in love with me if your theory was true. I would still be screwing a different man for weeks on end.


“Thanks, Brian.  Why don’t you keep talking? It makes me feel so much better.”


Justin turned his back as Brian looked at him.  Brian saw that perfectly shaped ass that never failed to turn him on but more importantly he saw his heart, his only love. If Justin chose Jarod, he would never love again.


The food panel opened and lunch was served.  There were large salads for lunch with their favorite dressings.  They had to give Alice credit. She didn’t miss a thing.


“Can we call a truce while we eat lunch?” Brian asked?


It always amazed Justin how Brian could turn emotions on and off.  He knew his family had taught him that and he had to admit, it probably had served Brian well in the business world.


“Fine.” Justin sat in the chair facing him.


“Can you believe Brinn is a year old?”  Brian’s voice went soft just thinking about her.  “Thank you for sharing her with me.”


“I wouldn’t share her with anyone else.”


Very softly Brian responded, “No one?”


“No one, Brian. She is ours, just yours and mine.  That will never change.” Both had walked to the glass and put their hands up.


“Damn it!” There was no hiding Brian’s need for Justin.  He dropped his hand, “I love you.” He turned and took the salad back to the pass through.


Justin actually sat down and ate a bit more before returning it to the pass through.


For lack of anything to do Brian laid down on the bed.  At first he faced the wall a few feet away from the bed but then he turned and looked at Justin’s half of the room.  Justin’s back was to him. He softly said, “Justin.” He didn’t react so Brian turned his back to him.


Justin lay on the bed trying to figure out what he felt or at least how to explain it to Brian.  How could he say he loved Jarod but he loved and needed Brian. What was it Blake said about protectors?  All he could really think about right now was Brinn the need to protect her was overwhelming. He needed to see her or at least talk to Alice about her. He walked to the pass through.  I need a phone. Please, I need to talk to my daughter. I need to talk to Alice!” Justin was yelling loudly. Much quieter Brian heard the catch in his voice, “I need to talk to Brinny.”


It broke Brian’s heart to hear the pleading in Justin’s voice.  He was about to say something when Brian heard the pass through.  He looked over in time to see Justin pick up his cell phone. Brian rushed over to the wall in hopes he could hear her, too. Or fire Alice, both worked for him right now. Justin walked over to the wall so they stood side by side on either side as Justin called Alice.  He put it on speaker phone.


“Don’t bother at yelling at me.  You two were acting like idiots.”


“I need to talk to Brinn.  Tell me she’s fine?”


“Of course, she’s fine.  You know I will always protect her with my life but she doesn’t need protecting here.  She is enjoying playing and she loves crawling around here. But watching her I suggest that if you want to see her first steps you get this worked out quickly.  “


“Shit, how are we supposed to work anything out when we aren’t in the same room.”


“From what I understand you are in the same room.  You can see everything the other is doing. You can talk to each other and you even get to sleep in the same bed.”


“Fuck it, Alice.” Brian added. “I have never been so…….what do you expect us to gain from this?

“I expect you two to realize that you are in love and how foolish you are both being.”


“And what the hell am I supposed to be figuring out?  Justin knows I love him. He needs to come to terms.”


“And that is the attitude I have to put up with.  He doesn’t see anything wrong with his reaction. Alice I need to see Brinn.  This isn’t going to work.”


“Goodbye, boys.  Work it out. If you can’t work it out for yourself figure out a way to work it out for your kids.”  And the phone went dead.



“Fuck!”  What am I supposed to work out?  I didn’t screw my old lover.”


“Of course you didn’t.  You never had lovers. You just screwed anything that walked in the door.”


Both men sat on the bed facing the wall.


Eventually they fell asleep,  emotionally spent.


Justin woke and looked over at Brian. He could almost feel that thick dark hair, the smooth muscled back, that round tight ass that he loved getting lost in once in a while, and then there were the legs that went on forever. He needed him as much as he needed air. How could he have said that to him?  How was that going to convince him that he loved him more than life. His fingers trailed along the plexiglas marking out Brian’s shape.


Justin jumped when he heard the pass through open up. He walked over and saw it wasn’t food.  It was a note. He could see Brian got one too. He picked his note up and called to Brian. “Brian, are you awake? Hey, Baby, we have notes.”


Brian slowly sat up. He stood and stretched stiff muscles.  Neither of them was used to sitting around this much. He walked over to the pass through and picked up an envelope.  They faced each other as they opened them. Both knew who had written it before looking at the signature.


“Who wrote yours?” Justin asked. “Mine is from Mom.”


“Debbie, this can’t be good. Let’s read them and if we both agree we will share them.”


They both sat on the edge of the bed, backs to each other.  They both began to read:


‘Dear Justin,


First, let me say I am sorry it had to come to this but my granddaughter deserves to have a happy home and right now it’s a house divided.


I don’t know what brought this on and probably don’t want to but, Justin, if there is one thing I am sure of it is that you two belong together.  Neither of you will be happy without the other.


I told them to serve you lasagna tonight.  I remember when you were a boy it was one of your favorite meals.  You always asked for it on special occasions. Make tonight special. Tell Brian something you love about him during dinner. Let him know whatever caused this isn’t important enough to change your feelings about him.  Don’t let misunderstandings end your beautiful life together.


I love you Justin and I love Brian. Please tell him that.


Mom’



As Justin read his letter Brian opened the envelope with Debbie’s distinctive handwriting.


‘Brian,


What the fuck did you and Sunshine get into this time?  You two screw ups know you belong together. Whether you screwed up or Justin did it doesn’t matter.  Your kids need you together and, fuck, there was a time I didn’t think I would ever say this to you but you are in love with that boy, no, he’s a man how but you have been in love with Sunshine since he was in high school  and no amount of pride is worth losing what you found together.


Hell, you got me crying, you jackass.


Tonight you are going to have tuna macaroni for dinner and, hell, it may not be as good as mine, and I doubt you have a joint on you, but since you were a boy, I  made it for you when you had troubles and it always seemed to help.


Tell Sunshine what is troubling you and then screw his brains out.


Don’t be an idiot, Brian

Love,

Debbie’


Almost like someone was watching when they both laid their letters down the pass throughs turned again.


“So what are you eating tonight, Sunshine.”


“Lasagna.  I didn’t even remember but it was one of my favorites.  When I did well in school or on my birthday I would ask Mom to make it.  What are you having?”


“Tuna Macaroni ala Debbie.  I hope she didn’t….’ Brian stopped talking.  Debbie had always come through for him. “Debbie used to make this for me anytime she thought I needed a boost.  As I got older, as you know, it often included a joint. God but I could use one of those right now. Let’s eat while it’s hot.  We can share the letters or what we want to after we eat.”


They both had a small salad to go with their meals. As they ate their pastas they chatted. As they were both about finished, Justin said, “My mom gave me an assignment.  I am supposed to tell you one thing that makes me love you. I have been thinking about that as we ate.”


“That hard to think of something?” Brian smiled at him.


“I was trying to figure out what was most important.  The first thing I thought of was you and our kids. From the first night I met you with Gus to the night before last on the plane with Brinn, I just love to watch you interact with them.  It is so obvious how much you love them. And yes, I love you for that but I fell in love with you because you complete me. Brian I don’t go an hour without thinking of you. If I am with Brinn I wonder what you are doing.  You are the other half of me. I love the way you feel next to me, inside of me. God, Brian, I would never have been with Jarod if it hadn’t been for Brinn being kidnapped. I talked to Blake about this.”


“You talked to Blake and didn’t tell me.”  


“It was just a phone call and you weren’t home.  He helped me understand a couple things...a couple things about Jarod.”


Just the name had Brian shut down. He stood up and threw his plate on the pass through.


“Brian, if you will listen, I will tell you what I figured out.  I loved you from the first night we met but soon you started protecting me.  First from my father and later you protected me from Hobbs and the rest of the world as I recovered.  Hiring Jarod to protect me just got a little screwed up in my head. You told me to fuck him back in the day but back then we were still playing loose and we weren’t married. But somehow when Brinn was taken those same feelings came over me and I needed someone. I needed to take control and who knew me taking control of that would throw us into this tailspin.  


“It scares the hell out of me to think you would love someone else.  I have been in love with one person in my life.” He touched the plexiglas closest to Justin. Justin reached out and placed his hand on the same spot.  “It scares the hell out of me that you can love someone else. And I know you could. If not Jarod, someday you could fall in love with someone. You have that ability.  I don’t! I will be in love with one person in my life and that is you. You are the only person who will ever figure me out and if you leave me for Jarod…..” Brian turned before the first tear slid down his cheek.  


“Weren’t you listening?”  I am not in love with him.  Yes, I love him but that is because he is a friend and he saved me and Brinn but I think I was confusing gratitude and affection with love.  Brian, you were my first love and I believe you will be my last love. I can’t imagine ever waking up beside someone else. You are more than I ever need but I want more every time I have you.


By now Brian had turned around and both men knowing it was useless, were plastered against the plexiglas, to get as close as they could.  


“Brian, I want to be with you until one of us is taken from this earth.  If you go first I will keep your heart safe with me the rest of my life and if I go first, I know you will know I am with you as long as you live.  Brian,” Justin’s voice is filled with emotion as tears ran down his cheeks, “Please, baby, say you forgive me. Say you love me.”


“Justin, I never stopped loving you but I do forgive you and I understand, well, to the best of my ability how someone with such a kind heart can feel things I can’t.” Now his tears began, “Damn it!” Brian’s fist hit the clear wall. “How can we get rid of this fucking thing?”


That struck Justin funny and he began to laugh.  “It’s really a non-fucking thing, isn’t it?”


“If I wasn’t so horny, I might find that funny but, god, I need you!” He started laughing despite himself. Justin laughter mixed with Brian’s.  They each lay on their half of the bed, laying as close as they could with hands mimicking each other’s movements. They talked softly about their life together.  They talked about their kids. They read the letters they got and laughed at Debbie’s. They talked mostly about their feelings.



“Brian, I apologize.  I said some pretty harsh things.”


“Sunshine, you didn’t say anything that wasn’t true. Damn, I want to follow Debbie’s directive and screw your brains out. Move this fucking wall!


The  words were barely out of Brian’s mouth and they heard a grinding noise and then there was a shift in the wall.  It was moving horizontally and as soon as it had moved far enough, Justin flung himself into Brian’s arms. For a full five minutes they just kissed and held each other.  With no clothing between them, their hands began to wander and they moved in the direction of the bed. Brian laid Justin down on the bed. They continued to kiss for a long time.  They murmured words of love as their lips and hands explored. Justin flipped them over so he was on top and straddled Brian. Justin ran his fingers through Brian’s hair. He ran his hands along Brian’s arms and brought Brian’s hands up under his own head. Justin slowly slid down his arms on the underside, along his armpits and down his sides.  As his hands moved down the sides his mouth trailed down Brian’s chest. He went lower and barely touched his throbbing member. His lips, his tongue, his hands, skittered across the tender skin. Brian moaned and pulled Justin up. Justin refused to rush. He took first one nipple and than the other one between his teeth.


Brian’s desperation grew and he flipped Justin under him again. “How do you want it, Sunshine?”  He slipped a finger in. “Do you want it soft and slow?” He moved his finger so slowly in and out, just grazing his prostate. He made this slow move four or five times. “Do you want me to keep doing this or do you want something more?”


“Please, Brian, I need all of you, NOW.”


“Well, I think you are going to have to practice a little patience.”  Brian did slowly enter Justin but moved slower than he had ever done before. “I want to watch your face with every millimeter.” No matter how much Justin begged, Brian refused to go any faster.  Finally, when Justin was nearly insane with need, Brian used a lot of force, grinding as deep as he could and that was all it took for Justin grabbed him, held him close, and ejaculated over and over. They both shouted as they held onto each other.  Brian didn’t withdraw. Justin started milking Brian’s cock with his ass muscles. Justin flicked his tongue in and out of Brian’s ear and then his mouth. Brian was hard as a rock again and this time there was nothing slow or gentle. Within minutes they were both spent again and this time they curled up together and slept better than they had in a week.



Justin woke up ahead of Brian and noticed they had a couple additions to the room.  He noticed their clothes had been returned laundered. But what really interested him was a little cart. He slipped out of bed and almost squealed with excitement when he saw what was there. It was a treasure trove of sex toys. He picked up one of the vibrators that he knew drove Brian crazy.  He might be able to slip it in without him noticing, especially if he used a little numbing cream which he notices on the cart. That would take care of Brian inside so he had his hands free for other things.It had been a long time since they were free to just have fun. By tonight they would be back with Brinn but right now it was time to have some fun.


He put a little numbing cream on his finger and ran it over Brian’s ass.  He waited a bit and then slowly pressed it in until it popped in place. He turned the vibrator on low as he began to stroke Brian’s tender skin behind his scrotum. He slipped his mouth over Brian’s already hardening cock. He took it all the way down his throat over and over as Brian began groaning.


“Oh, god, Sunshine!  What are you doing to me?”


“Do you want me to stop?” he stopped for a couple seconds.


“No, oh, no, god……” Brian was already thrashing as Justin took him all the way down his throat.


Justin hit the button on the remote and kicked the vibrator on high.  Brian shot directly down Justin’s throat as Brian shouted, “Sunshine!” Brian pulled him up and kissed him deeply.


“Brian,” Justin started playing with the vibrator, slowly removing it.  Justin moved behind Brian and placed his cock at the entrance. “Are you ready, baby?”


“I will do anything for you, you know that.”


Justin pressed in and waited to make sure Brian was alright with it.  He pressed inward and was soon slapping up against Brian’s ass. Soon both Brian and Justin were both in the throws of passion. Justin exploded inside of Brian as Brian came for the second time in 10 minutes.  Brian rolled over and possessively pulled Justin against his chest. “I love you, Sunshine. Never, ever doubt that.” Their lips met and lingered and once more they slowly became aroused. They ground their pelvises together until once more they came all over each other. “What do you say we shower and go find our Princess?


An hour later they were in a taxi heading to their villa.  They were both insatiable. Justin straddled Brian and wrapped his arms around Brian’s neck.  By the time they pulled into the driveway of the villa they were in need again. When Alice and Brinn walked around the corner of the house both men forgot about themselves.  All their love and affection was turned toward their beautiful daughter. They both kissed Alice on the cheek as they took Brinn to the back of the house. They brought Brinn with them to their bedroom. Brinn’s playpen was set up in the corner.  The three of them played on a rug in front of the fireplace until Brinn began to fuss. They fed her some fruit and a bottle before she fell asleep. As Justin laid her down Brian walked up behind him pressed tightly against him. Justin stood up and pressed his ass into Brian’s pelvis and leaned his whole body into him. Brian pulled Justin’s shirt off and his arms wrapped around Justin’s chest pinning Justin’s arms to his body. His head came down to the blond silk of Justin’s as his hands moved into Justin’s pants.  Justin turned his head and kissed Brian’s jawline. His hands went back and grasped Brian’s hips giving them more balance to increase the pressure of the contact between them.


“Brian, never doubt my love for you.  I may have gotten a bit confused but you are the man I will grow old with.  I want you so deep in me that I can taste you when you cum!”

“Damn!” Brian turned Justin around and crushed his mouth with his own lips. “I wish I had that much to give you,” He smiled, teasingly at Justin, “but I promise to do my best.”


Justin took Brian’s shirt off and then silenced him by claiming his lips again as his pants dropped with the help of Brian. Brian grabbed Justin’s perfect globes and pulled him against his own erection. Justin pulled Brian’s pants down and dropped onto the rug as he took Brian into his mouth.  His hand slid between Brian’s legs and began to stroke his perineum. When he started to insert his finger, Brian inhaled deeply, “Whoa, Sunshine. Let’s at least lay down. We have all day, no our whole lives, to make love.” They walked to the bed and dropped on to it. Brian reached to the small end table next to it and came up with a tube of lube.  “Got to love Alice.” He held the tube out to Justin, I think you were about to have a use of this, Justin held his index finger out and Brian squirted some on it. Justin reached around and slowly wiggled his finger into Brian’s canal. Brian instantly shivered as Justin gave full attention to what he was doing. As he continued to brush against Brian’s prostate, Justin again began stroking Brian’s perineum. Brian brought his lips close to Justin’s ear.  “If you want me deep in you, you better stop or I am just going to be all over you.”


Justin smiled coyly at him.  He wiggled his finger once more before removing it and turning over. Now it was Brian’s turn to torment.  After preparing his own finger he began to tease Justin mercilessly. Over and over again he stroked inside him. Justin tried to take deep breaths to control and extend his pleasure. Brian removed his finger and slowly pressed into the prepared opening. Once he had pressed all the way in he just sat there. “We were built to be together like this! Don’t move and we can stay like this forever.”


“Damn it, Brian! This is torture!  MOVE!”


“Do you have an itch that needs scratching?”


Justin was desperate.  “Brian, PLEASE!”


Ever so slowly Brian began to move and by this time both of them were desperate. Brian whispered, “Brinn is sleeping right there.” Justin grabbed a pillow and pressed it to his mouth and Brian pressed his mouth against Justin’s shoulder. And they both gave into the passion of their love.


After they recovered they slipped into the hot tub on their patio.  As they sat in each other’s arms talking. “Any idea how we are going to house the whole family when they get here?” Brian asked as his hand began playing with Justin’s dick.  


Justin straddled Brian and looked deep in his eyes.  “I am supposed to be able to think while you are doing that?” His arms went around Brian’s neck and started rocking up against Brian.


“Maybe we should check if there is another villa open in the area?  We really need a couple more bedrooms. Gus can bunk in the loft above the living room.  He can share Alice’s bathroom. She won’t mind but Tony and John and Peter and Tiffany need a place to sleep.  If it was nice enough we could do something outside but it is too cold for that.” Justin continued to rock and soon Brian was positioning Justin over his rock hard dick and Justin slid down onto it. As Brian thrust upward and Justin went down to meet each movement.


“We’ll make calls….after…..after….oh, god!”  Both men shouted as wave after wave rolled through them.



Justin and Brian went in, dried off, and started getting dressed.  Brinn began stirring and Justin strode across the room and plucked her out of the play pen. “Hello, Baby Girl.” Justin walked back to Brian,  “Say ‘hi’ to your dad.”


“Da,”  she reached for him.  Brian slid in pulled her close and started giving her kisses on her neck and her cheeks.  Brinn began giggling and patting his head.


“Justin, what would we have done if she never…..”


Justin put his arms around both of them. He kissed Brinn and then met Brian’s lips.  “Just be glad we don’t have to think about it. We have an amazing family who are all going to be together in a few days and we will have a house full of love.”


The four of them enjoyed the quiet time together. Alice made sure the family had time alone but also made sure Brian and Justin had time for each other, too.  Alice had already made arrangements for the four young people. There was a B & B just a few miles away that had two rooms open for the couples. They could sleep there and spend the days at the villa.


Alice made plans with Justin and Brian to have a quiet Christmas together with Brinn and they expected everyone else to start coming in on the 26th and 27th.   Brian heard his phone ring couple days before Christmas. By the time he got to the phone the call had gone to voicemail. Brian saw it was John so he called him back.             


“Hey,” John said softly   


“John, sorry I missed your call.  How is Italy?”


“Uncle Brian…..can I come early, please.  Can you get my ticket changed?”


‘John, what’s the matter, what happened?”     


Brian could here John sobbing now. “Uncle Brian, he cheated.  Tony…..and an old friend.” He took a deep breath. “Please, Uncle Brian, I need to be with family.”


“Of course you can come here. You belong with family.  I will text you the itinerary as soon as I get it set up.  John, I love you. See you soon.”


Justin walked up behind Brian as he hung up. “Was that John?”


Brian put his arms around Justin.  “It sounds like there is trouble in paradise. All John said was Tony cheated and he wants to come early.  I need to get a plane lined up for him.” Justin and Brian made a couple calls. Brian texted the information about the flight to John and that they would meet him at the plane.


Justin looked at his watch and saw John had a couple hours before he would be at the airport.  He took out his phone and called him. Justin could tell John picked up but he didn’t say anything. “John, I can imagine how much you are hurting. We love you, John.”


“Justin,” John sobbed, “It hurts so bad.  I love him so much and he……”


“Is there anything we can do for you, John?”


“No, thanks, Justin.” John said back in a small, broken voice.


“We love you,” and the line went dead.               

“Brian, one of us has to call Tony.  You going to do that or am I?”


“Justin, do you mind?  They are both family and l love them both but John is my nephew.  I don’t want him to feel like I have chosen Tony over blood. Plus, you are much better at that than I am.”  Brian leaned over and kissed him. “I love you, Justin.”


“I love you, too, Brian. You owe me for this one.  I expect something long and hard when I get off this phone.”


“That I will promise you.” He rubbed Justin’s crotch I will move Brinn’s bed to Alice’s room for the night while you talk.” He bruised Justin’s lips with a kiss full of promise.


Justin pulled on a sweater and went out on the patio.  He could see the ocean in the distance as he called Tony. “Hello, Justin,” Tony said in a quiet voice.


“Hi Tony, are you alright?”


“I messed up, Justin.  I am sorry but I messed up.   I don’t know where John is. Obviously, you know that.”


“You want to tell me what happened?”


“We ran into an old friend, my first love.  I don’t know what happened. I had too much wine.  She had too much wine.”


“SHE?”


“Yes, she. I hadn’t seen Donatella for many years.  Her family had moved away when we were in high school.  We just ran into each other when John and I were out the other night.  She was bella and sweet. John was enjoying himself with some other friends and somehow we ended up alone and, I am so sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt him.  I didn’t know he would get so upset. He knew about Grace and didn’t care.”


“Tony, you need to think this over carefully. We, Brian and I love you and would never cut you off but if it is over with John, if you need some freedom, you need to make that clear to John.  We can work something out. Think it over carefully. I don’t want either of you hurt more than you already are. Call me if you need me and I will call you tomorrow evening, alright?”


“Thank you, Justin, for not being mad at me. I don’t know what I think right now.  You know I love John but….”

“I will call you tomorrow. Tony, we love you.”  And he hung up.



As Justin said goodbye he couldn’t help but shiver at the thought of what Brian had planned. He walked past Alice’s room.  The door was open so he walked in and picked up his daughter. “Has Brian stopped by, already?”

“Yes, he gave that girl enough kisses to last her a week.”


“You can never kiss a baby too much.”  He inhaled the sweet smell of his daughter. “Goodnight, sweetheart.  Your daddies need a little alone time.” He hugged her tight and kissed her cheek.  “I love you.” He set her back in her crib. He kissed Alice on the cheek, “Thank you.”


Justin walked across the living area and up the steps to their bedroom.  He walked into a room full of candles. He noticed Brian had laid out some scarves and he saw some other items on the far side of the bed that Brian had just out of sight.  Brian stepped out of the bathroom totally naked. Slowly, he walked over to Justin. As he unbuttoned Justin’s shirt he brought his mouth to Justin’s ear, “How is Tony?”


Justin brushed his lips to Brian’s.  “Nothing to worry about tonight, baby.” Brian pulled the shirt off, one sleeve at a time. He then opened Justin’s fly and the jeans puddled at his feet.  Brian laid a hand on either side of Justin’s face. He tilted Justin’s face up and he claimed the lips of his husband. Brian’s hands traveled down Justin’s naked body.


“Are you ready for a few games?” Brian said in a smoky voice.


“Oh, god, yes!”


Brian spun Justin around and tied his hands behind his back with a scarf. Brian swung his hand and slapped his ass with his open hand.  Justin moaned “Lean forward,” Brian spanked him again and again with an open hand. He rubbed his hand over the warm, red cheeks. Justin moaned deep in his throat. Brian could tell Justin was not in a comfortable position so he sat on the bed and laid Justin was across his lap.  He swatted him a couple more times and then began dragging his fingernails down one cheek and up the other. He started sliding his finger up and down the valley between his cheeks. Brian added some lube and continued the teasing. He began flicking and pressing on his puckered opening.  It began to loosen and seemed to beg for more.


Brian stopped what he was doing and stood Justin up.  “Baby, I am going to bend you over the footboard of the bed.  If you want me to stop say Brinn. If you want me to slow down say Gus. Do you have it? Let me hear you say it.”


“Brinn to stop.  Gus to slow down.”


Brian gave him a long kiss and bent him over, hands still behind his back. He put a pillow under his stomach.  He untied his hands and tied one to each post of the footboard. “Everything good. Justin said, ‘Yes.”


Brian spanked him another few times and then he went back to the valley.  This time all his focus was on loosening his puckered hole. Adding a little more lube Brian inserted his finger.  He made sure the lube was spread around well inside. Brian put lube on the vibrator. It was not the thickness of this one but the length that drove Justin over the edge with this one. Brian started the vibrator as he pressed it in.   He turned the vibrator on high as he worked it in farther.


“Gus!” Justin panted.  “Gus!” Brian turned the speed down and just let it sit where it was for a few seconds.


“Are you ready, Sunshine?”  Justin nodded.


Brian turned the speed up a bit and then started putting it in further.  Brian knew about how much he could take and he planned to push the limits because he knew Justin thrived on it. Brian began moving it in and out and each time he pressed in further.  


“Faster, Brian, Faster….harder.”  As Brian buried it in as far as he dared he increased the speed and just for good measure he spanked him a couple more times. It was like Justin shattered into a million pieces. Hands still tied Justin collapsed forward as far as he could. Brian wasn’t sure if he had passed out of not. Brian turned the vibration down one notch at a time as he slowly eased it out of him. Brian slowly entered Justin with his own erect member.  He stroked in and out and hardly believed that within minutes Justin was ready to cum again. Together they reached the pinnacle. Brian held Justin by the waist and stayed in as deep as he could reach and spasmed several times filling Justin. “Can you feel me inside you? I want to always be with you. And as soon as you are ready, Sunshine, I want you filling me.” He untied Justin and picked him up with one arm behind his back and one under his knees. He laid him on the bed and stretched out next to him.  They held each other tightly.


“I don’t have to fuck you, Brian.  I know you love me without that.”


“Justin, I want you in me soon.  I know you just have had a workout.  No pressure.” He laughed as he kissed Justin and he swatted his ass again.  


“Do that a few more times and I will be ready….”


“No, Sunshine, that was too much already, although I could touch that beautiful ass all day.”


“It is yours anytime you want!”


Brian reached between Justin’s legs and just started stroking, rubbing his prostate from the outside. Their lips were in constant contact  and Justin had Brian’s cock in his hand and slowly moved up and down on the shaft. Justin started running the silk scarf across the stiffening cock.  He moved the silk scarf to Brian’s neck. “Brian, I want you in the same position you had me. He tied each of his hands to the footboard. The pillow was still in place and Justin, having used both silk scarves grabbed a robe belt and looped it around Brian’s neck.  He put lube on Brian’s bud as well as his dick and he slowly pushed through the opening and then stopped so Brian could adjust. He then started pulling on the belt. Justin kept sliding in. As he started long, strong strokes he began to tighten the belt. Justin may have pushed it a little further than he usually did.  Brian was on the verge of passing out when they both came. Justin dropped the ends of the belt but continued to cum more and more until he literally collapsed on top of Brian.


“Um, Sunshine, do you think you could untie me so I can kiss my beautiful husband.”  Justin stood and pulled out of Brian. He slid down and flicked his tongue in and out of the relaxed opening as Brian cried out in surprise.  Justin started to laugh and and tied his hands. He turned and swooped Justin off his feet spinning him around and around. He stopped and kissed Justin once more and together the dropped on the bed both exhausted  from the night of play.



Brian and Justin woke up with a few aches and pains from the night of activity. As they woke each other up each move reminded them of something that went on. They may have stayed in bed and tried to work some of the kinks out but John would be here in an hour or so.  Brian’s hand slid over Justin’s lightly bruised backside. Brian gave him a little swat and Justin moaned. “Don’t start anything we don’t have time to finish. He pressed the full length of his body against Brian who groaned from the intimacy. Justin now ran his hand of Brian’s smooth globes and let his fingers trail down the valley between them.  


Brian shivered, “You keep doing what you did last night and I might just prefer the bottom,soon.”


“Sorry!  That spot is taken although I love you for being flexible sometimes.”


“And here I thought you were the flexible one.”  Brian began wrestling and tried to get Justin’s legs on his shoulders when they heard a knock on the door.”


They heard Alice’s voice.  “John will be here in 15 minutes.  They landed early.”


“Thanks, Alice,” Justin responded with a laugh in his voice. They kissed once more and were both up and dressing. Justin saw the apprehension on Brian’s face.  “I will take the first round with John. He isn’t going to say too much when he gets here. He will need a shoulder to cry on, a little food from Alice, maybe some Brinn time, and then he is going to need to sleep.  He can go up to the loft or, depending on the temperature, he may just fall asleep out on by the pool.”


Brian walked over and brushed Justin’s hair from his forehead.  He sometimes missed the very shaggy hair Justin used to have. He loved running his hands through it.  Kissing him, he said, “Thank you, Sunshine.” And they walked out to face the day.


Both men walked over to Brinn who was playing on a rug in the middle of the living area.  Brian snatched her up and threw her in the air. Her squeals of delight filled the room. As she came down Justin kissed her smiling face.  “Like I said, the best medicine in the world.”


There was a knock on the door and Justin went to greet John. Justin opened the door and opened his arms to the broken man that stood there.  John collapsed into his hug. Words were not needed to feel his pain. Justin held the younger man as sobs wracked his body. He took the bag out of John’s hand and dropped it behind them.  After kissing his cheek he said, “Let’s go sit out by the pool. There isn’t a lot of private area in there and the sun is warm out here.”

Justin led him to the large lounger and together they sat down, Justin still kept a protective arm around him. “Do you want to tell me about it?”


“I don’t know if I can.  I mean we went to a party and the next thing I know he was leaving with a girl he knew in high school.  My guess is you have talked to him already.”


“We did.  We aren’t taking sides here at all, John. The only thing we can do is be here. The two of you are going to have to work this out but we are here anyway we can be to help.”


John dropped his head on Justin’s shoulder and sobbed.  “We love each….loved each other so much. When you love someone you don’t do that.”


“John, now is not the time to tell you my story but sometimes love and sex have nothing to do with each other.”


Alice came out with a plate of pastries, fruit and cheese.  And a cup of coffee for Justin and hot chocolate for John. “Thought you two might like a little breakfast and I don’t think you need coffee, John.  You look like you need sleep.”


For comfort Justin and John sat in the lounger with the food between them.  John ate a bit but didn’t have much of an appetite. John dropped his head on Justin’s shoulder and Justin put an arm around him and pulled him close.  He heard the door to the house open and Brian came into view carrying a smiling Brinn. “Someone wanted to see her cousin John.” He bent down and hugged his nephew and set Brinn between John and Justin. “Babies are good for the soul.”  he said as he picked up the food they were done with and carried it back in the house. John picked Brinn up and hugged her tightly. She pulled back a bit, patted his cheeks and then leaned forward and gave him a very sloppy kiss.


John had to smile at his sweet cousin. “She is so perfect.  I love you, Brinny. You make this world a brighter place.” Looking at Justin he said, “What am I going to do?  How am I going to face him everyday? I can’t live in the same house as him.”


Justin wrapped his arms around him.  “John, I think right now you need to get some sleep.  I am guessing it has been a couple days since you did that.”

John started crying again, “I haven’t slept since the last time we made love and he told me how much he loved me.” John pulled Brinn close and with in minutes both were sound asleep.  


Justin slipped off the chair and went into the house to get a blanket.  He covered John and took Brinn carefully out of his arms. He couldn’t risk Brinn waking up and crawling to the pool while John slept. Carrying his sleeping daughter he returned to the house. As Brian opened the door for him he followed him into Alice’s room where Brinn’s bed was still stood from last night. He laid her down and turned around right into Brian’s chest.  “If I didn’t know any better Mr. Taylor-Kinney, I would say you were jealous. Jealous of me talking with your distraught nephew.”


“I know, but damn it, you know he had a thing for you when he first moved in and now he is hurting and, face it, we just got back to a good place.”


Justin pressed against Brian.  “You need to tell John what I did.”


Brian looked shocked.  “I am not going to do that.  I am not going t drag you through….Justin, I can’t do that. It was the circumstances that caused it.”


“Well, maybe John doesn’t know all the circumstances behind Tony’s fling.  Obviously, if he comes back to the U.S. she isn’t going to be an issue. I want these guys to realize that we make mistakes and it takes real work to keep a relationship but there is nothing you can’t get through. If you will accept me back after what I did….”


Brian didn’t let him finish.  “Love conquers all.” Brian took Justin’s hand and led him across the living area.  Alice was wrapping some gifts in front of the Christmas tree. “Alice, we are going upstairs and, um, taking…..”


“Give me a break, Kinney. You two are both having a hard time walking without flinching today.   Brinn will sleep for quite a while. Go enjoy your time together but seriously, you are going to need to be able to walk to enjoy your Christmas.  I don’t want details but be kind to each other.”


“Trust me, Alice, I can’t take the kindness Justin offers from time to time.”


“I have heard you being kind, well, almost seen him be kind to that night in the kitchen.  I really need no more visuals.” Alice smiled at them. “Get going. I am truly glad you two are back to normal.”


Justin went back to Alice and gave her a hug.  “We love you too, Alice.” He ran up the steps following Brian.  He threw his arms around Brian’s neck and together they fell onto the bed. Justin straddled Brian.  “Bathtub or hot tub?” Justin started unbuttoning Brian’s shirt. He slid his hands under the material and couldn’t resist and bent down and began to gently run his teeth over Brian’s taut nipple,  He sucked at it and ran his tongue over it until Brian sat up supporting Justin’s back so he didn’t lose his balance. They both shed their shirts. That wasn’t good enough. They stood and with in seconds their pants were on the floor.  


Brian ran his fingernails over Justin’s ass.  Justin stretched and crushed Brian’s lips with his own. Brian tilted his head toward the patio and they strolled that direction. There was a supply a towels out there and Brian grabbed a couple of them before stepping into the water. The air was crisp to be outside without clothes but there was something exhilarating about it.  Brian began to run his nails all over Justin’s body. Sometimes it was very light and the next time it was much harder. Soon Brian was focussed on Justin’s as their skin temperature began to drop, any contact seemed to burn. Justin reached out and took hold of Brian’s dick as he took a step into the pool. Before Brian could get submerged Justin’s hot mouth surrounded Brian’s cooled penis.  Brian shivered as the rest of his skin felt cooler. Justin slid lower in the water and Brian came down a couple steps. Justin licked up Brian’s chest and then their mouths joined. Without any words, Justin started positioning himself to take Brian. “Brian, I want you. I want you hard and fast!.”


Brian positioned Justin so he could lean on the towels he had grabbed earlier.  Knowing Justin’s chest was protected and his ass was in the air, in one stroke Brian was buried all the way in and Justin let out a cry.  “Ooooh, fast, hard!” Together they shouted and then collapsed into the hot water.


Down by the pool John sat under the blanket looking out to the ocean.  He heard his uncle and Justin up by their room. It was obvious what they were doing especial at the end when they both shouted. A tear rolled down his cheek and then another and another.  He felt an arm come around him and then her other one as Alice encircled him. John turned in to her embrace and cried. “Alice, what do I do? I loved him so much.”


“Have you stopped loving him?” Alice asked as she smoothed his hair down.


“I just won’t be able to trust him again.  Not for a long time. Uncle Brian always said we needed to play around a bit.  Maybe we were too young. I really thought it was love but maybe I am too young to know what that is.”


“John, someday you’ll know what’s right for you.  If that’s Tony, you’ll know. Talk to your uncle, John.  I think it will help. I am sure it was hard hearing what you just heard.”


“No, Alice, I am just glad to know their is still a couple who can love each other and be faithful.”


“John, you need to talk to Brian.”



Alice went back into the house as Brian and Justin came downstairs.  Alice looked over her shoulder, “Assholes,” she said quietly.


“What did we do this time, Alice?” Brian asked.


“Making all that racket outside when your nephew has a broken heart below you.”


“Shit,” Justin and Brian said at the same time.


Brian kissed Justin.  Justin nodded, “Go, Brian. Tell him what he needs to hear.”  Brian grabbed a throw and walked out the door.


John stood with the blanket wrapped around him looking into the distance. The Mediterranean Sea was brilliant blue near shore but farther out the sky was roiling and gray.  “John, I think we need to talk. Let’s sit down together so we can share that blanket. It’s getting fricking cold out here.” They stretched out on the lounge chair. They shared the blanket and Brian put his arm around John.  “First, sorry for the noise this afternoon. That was really inconsiderate of us.”


John smiled, “That’s ok, Brian.  You two make me believe that there could be real love out there.”

“John, you know how much I love Justin, right?”  John smirked a bit. Brian smiled, “Yes, I love him physically as often as I can but you know for us it is more that that right?”  John nodded.


“Of course.  It is so obvious how loyal….”


“John, listen.  I wouldn’t be telling you this but Justin insisted.   You know after we got home with Brinn things were different.”


“Ya, I was so glad to hear you two today and know you were back to normal.”


“Well, Justin and Jarod…..”


“I don’t believe you.  Uncle Brian, Justin would never….”


“Under normal circumstances, I don’t think he would have but Jarod and Justin have a past.  It was before, long before, we had an exclusive relationship. Well, after Brinn was taken and I wasn’t home yet Justin was with Jarod.  There is more to the story but you don’t need details. Justin and I had to work it out. It wasn’t easy but good things are worth working for and my family, Brinn, Gus, you and your brother, Tiffany, and, yes, Tony are all part of my family.  Justin may have fucked up but he is my husband and I will always love him.”


“But how do you make love to him without thinking about….”


“That was my problem at first.  I kept thinking about them and then I realized that Justin was still the person I gave my love to who saved my life in so many ways. I would never be the man I am today if he hadn’t come into my life.”


Brian continued, “John, I can’t say I know you and Tony are going to be together like Justin and I are but what I do know is that you are family and you will have to forgive him.  That doesn’t mean you will be lovers but you have to accept him for who he is and if that means you aren’t meant to be, that’s Ok. But if you belong together you will find your way back together.  Sorry, maybe I said too much.” Brian pulled John closer.


John thought about everything he had told him. Justin came up from the side with Brinn in his arms. “You probably don’t want to talk to me right now, John, and I understand that but I am guessing you would love to play with Brinn for a while  with her dad.”


John looked at Brian and then at Justin. He pulled the blanket back and moved closer to Brian.  “If Brian can forgive you, who am I to …” Justin climbed into the family chair.


“We love you John.” Justin kissed him on the cheek.  All three men were playing with Brinn when the first gust hit.  They watched the storm roll closer. Brian and Justin started grabbing the blankets and John carried Brinn into the house.


“I was starting to wonder if you had enough brains to come out of the rain.  Good thing you did since you had that baby out there with you. Brian why don’t you start a fire.  Justin, why don’t you and John make some hot toddies and I am going to change this little one. I think she is a bit soggy.”


Soon the men were sipping a hot drink on the rug in front of the fire.  Brinn pulled herself up on John’s arm and held onto his sleeve as she bounced up and down. Brian and Justin snuggled on the other side of the rug leaning against the sofa. John took Brinn’s hands as she tried to go to her dads.  Justin and Brian each held out a hand and Brinn took a couple steps before dropping to her knees and crawling to her dads. Brian swept her up and deposited her on Justin’s lap where she was met by a cascade of kisses.


“She is so lucky to know she is loved so much,” John said with a wistful look on his face.  “She looks like she may be walking by Christmas. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve already.” He thought for a moment and added, “You know if you had stuff planned for just the three of you don’t feel bad.  I can go hang out somewhere.”


“Don’t be silly.  We may have you babysit for a while but you will have to fight Alice for her.” Brian winked at John, “I never mind a little alone time with Sunshine.”


“Brian, you are terrible.  Pawning off our child on family on Christmas Eve. Alice and John, feel free to go explore the island if you like.” A strong gust of wind, along with a torrent of rain, hit the house. “But may I suggest you don’t do it right now.”


“Just because it is obvious no one is going anywhere tonight,” Brian looked at the family, “I have been thinking about sleeping arrangements, John, I hope you don’t mind sleeping on the couch or in the loft above our room.  We had you at the bed and breakfast down the road but Gus can stay there with Tony unless you want to share the room with him.”


“I don’t want to make you change your plans for all of us.”


“You know Gus would love to be away from us.  We can play it by ear. At some point it may be a good idea for you to spend time together to talk it out. Just let us know. Gus will roll with whatever you ask him. Notice I said you.  We are definitely getting into the attitude years.” Brian stated.


Justin smiled at Brian sweet enough to raise his blood pressure, “If you really want to get back together we may have a place you could go.” Brian grasped the back of Justin’s neck and kissed him deeply.


“You two will need to show a little restraint once Brinn is a little older.  What you do out in the open is not fit for a young child.” Alice said to them and John started laughing so hard he doubled over on the rug.  


Brinn crawled over to him and patted his shoulder. “Jaja.”


“Did you hear that?  She tried to say my name!” John swooped the little girl up and hugged her until she squirmed. He slowly put her on the rug and walked to the window, watching the storm rolling in. His shoulders slumped as he went into his own thoughts. Alice went to the kitchen and Brian carried Brinn into Alice’s room.


Justin walked over to John. “Do you want to talk about it? I will answer any questions you have John.  Maybe that will help you understand Tony a little bit more.” John glanced over his shoulder to where Alice was working. “We can go up to our bedroom.” He put his hand on John’s back and guided him to the master bedroom. Justin dropped on the bed and sat cross legged.  John did the same thing so they were facing each other. “You can be mad at me, disgusted with me. I would understand if you were. I’m just so glad Brian could forgive me and work to understand it with me.”


“But you had just lost Brinn and Brian wasn’t there.”


“That doesn’t give me the right to screw around. How could I do that to the love of my life? John you are like Jarod.  Tony was your first. I was Jarod’s. I think this girl may have been Tony’s first. That isn’t an excuse. After we talked it out I figured out it had nothing to do with being in love with him.  I loved him because he was a friend but I got confused after he rescued us. I thought I was in love with him. You will need to talk to him about it but there will be a reason and it probably has nothing to do with you.”


“I’m just so confused. I was sure I loved him but I really am not sure anymore.”


A tear trickled down  his cheek. Justin took John in his arms eventually they laid down on the bed as Justin just held him. Before he realized it John had fallen asleep. Justin’s eyes closed and he joined him.  


“Hey, John, time to wake up, dinner is ready.” Justin kissed John’s cheek just as Brian walked in the door.


“Hey, guys, dinner is ready. Sorry if I am interupt…..” Brian stopped dead in his tracks. “What the hell am I interrupting!” His fists were clenched at his side.


The look in Brian’s eyes had John frozen. “Uncle Brian, we just fell asleep.  We weren’t doing anything. Honest, I would never….”


Justin stood up and walked to Brian but looked at John. “Sometimes your uncle has to take a couple minutes to think things through before he speaks.”  He now turned and looked at Brian. Reaching out, Justin grabbed Brian’s crotch. “If you honestly think I would be up here with our nephew doing something, this,” he squeezed just a bit, “is not going to get any attention.” He went on tiptoes and kissed Brian.  With his free hand waved John out of the room. Once he knew John was downstairs. “Alice is right, you are an asshole.” Justin broke away and walked out the door.



All through dinner Brian tried to make up for his rash comment.  Justin ignored him as he fed Brinn and interacted with Alice and John. At one point when John and Brian were talking Alice gave Justin a concerned look.  Justin winked at her and sent her a quick smile. She nodded briefly. She wondered how they kept up the energy. She laughed as she waved at Brinn.


It was getting late and Brinn was beginning to fuss. Alice got a bottle for her. “May I feed her, please.  I would love to have her sleep out here with me, too.”


Alice kissed the top of his head. “You get her crib and I will get her bottle.” Justin held Brinn close trying to quiet her down.  Brian tried to hug both of them and Justin turned the other way. He kissed her cheek and handed her to Brian as he walked up the steps.


Brian smiled at Brinn, “I really hope your daddy is playing a little game, otherwise, can I share the crib.”  Brinn started crying. “Ok, ok.” He kissed her and handed her to John who now had the crib set up and was holding her bottle. He kissed John and said, “Hang in there.”


“Thanks, Uncle Brian. And, Uncle Brian, Justin would never….we’re family.”


“I know.  I just love him so much, reason leaves where he is concerned.”



Brian walked up to the door and turned the  knob. He was relieved to find it open. Brian went in and dropped to his knees, and walked on them to the bed. “I have to admit, I love to see my man on his knees.” Justin began unbuckling his pants and before he got any further Brian had made it over to where he stood next to the bed.  Brian tugged at the pants and they slid to the floor. Brian wasted no time. He took Justin all the way in and he reached behind him. He began running his fingers up and down the valley between his cheeks. Brian slipped a finger in as Justin slammed into Brian’s mouth again and again. As Brian moved his finger Justin emptied himself into Brian’s throat. Justin dropped on to the bed and Brian crawled up next to him.  


“I’m sorry, Sunshine. I just walked in and saw you kiss him and…”


Justin rolled on top of him.  “I think we have far, far too much clothes on.”


As they removed their clothes piece by piece they kissed and touched as their skin heated.  Together, they loved each other until late in the night. With the wind and rain whipping outside, they slept in a cocoon of love.



The family spent a quiet Christmas Eve and Christmas Day together.  It rained and blew most of Christmas Eve but as evening fell the rain stopped and by midnight the sky was full of stars. After Brinn fell off to sleep Justin and Brian grabbed a blanket and went out the door. Brian put the blanket around his shoulders and then wrapped his arms around Justin. Justin laid his head down and listened to Brian’s heart. “A year ago, I wasn’t sure this day would ever come. I just can’t imagine…..”


Brian put his finger under Justin’s chin and brought his lips down to Justin’s.  “I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you. You and Brinn and Gus are my life. I can’t wait until Gus gets here.  Well, maybe I can. I wonder where that sweet little boy went.”


“He will come back as a well, mannered young man some day, just like Peter and John.”


Justin claimed Brian’s mouth. He slipped his hands down the back of Brian’s pants and ground himself in.  Brian’s reaction was instant. His mouth lowered to Justin’s ear. “Dear husband, will you take me to bed, love?”


As the sun rose Justin and Brian made their way downstairs.  They tried to be quiet as John slept. Justin started breakfast.  He mixed up waffle batter and started bacon and sausage. Brian cut up fresh fruit and made a pot of coffee. Brinn started stirring so Brian picked her up and brought her over to her daddy. Justin kissed her. “Merry Christmas, Sweetheart.”  He reached up and kissed Brian.


Justin started humming Christmas carols as Brian and Brinn danced.  John sat up and smiled at his family. He was so lucky to have them.  Alice came out and joined the family at the table. After breakfast they opened a few small gifts.  There were a couple wrapped boxes for Brinn. They left her open them and to her glee they were just that empty boxes that she could climb in and out of.  She held onto the side of the box and looked over at her dads. “Dadadada.” John sat recording her as she played. She squatted and stood and looked at John, laughing.  She then looked at her dads and again. “Dadadadada,” as John let go of the box she started walking to them.


“Oh, Sweetheart.  Come here baby.”


As Brinn got close she threw herself into her dads’ laps. The three of them hugged.  John had a tear in his eye as he watched them. Alice patted him on the shoulder “Glad you got that for them.

As Christmas came to a close everyone felt loved.  John knew the next couple of days wouldn’t be easy but he was ready to confront it and move on.  He knew this family could make it through anything.