- Text Size +



Tony was the first to arrive.  Brian picked him up and stopped by the B &  B to drop off his bags.
“Tony, you know I don’t believe in telling people what to do but you need to make things right with John.  That doesn’t mean I expect you back together, in fact, I suggest you don’t get together right now but there has to be peace.  Gus can share your room while we are here and when we get home John plans to move into Tina’s old room.”


“Brian I am so sorry.”


“Don’t tell me, Tony.  I love you no matter what but you owe John details, explanations. You two need to talk it over tonight, here. Tomorrow the rest get here and Gus will move in down here.  You just need to figure out a way to get along.


“I’ll try, Brian.  I promise.”


Tony stayed at the B & B and Brian went to get John.  Justin and Alice had prepared some food for their dinner together and Justin made sure there was a box of tissues included.  He hoped they could come to an amicable conclusion for now anyway.


As Brian drove John to the B & B he assured him Tony was ready to talk.  “John, listen with an open mind. Leave your heart out of it right now if you need to.  Settle your mind. Your heart can follow if you choose to later.”

“Thanks, Uncle Brian.  I’m ready to talk it out.”


As Brian pulled to a stop he took John’s hand, “John, there are two rooms and I am guessing you will use both unless you talk all night. I’m proud of the way you are dealing with this.”


John squeezed Brian’s hand, “I have amazing examples to follow.”  John got out and walked to the building.


He already knew what room he was sleeping in and knew what room Tony was in.  John went to his room and dropped his overnight bag and then picked up the food basket, took a deep breath, and walked next door.


Tony heard John arrive.  He felt horrible. It was already fairly obvious that his relationship with John would never be the same. And from what Brian had said, he was sure John was not coming to take him back.  When he heard the knock on the door Tony jumped. Walking to the door, he opened it and saw his beautiful John standing there. He probably couldn’t call him his anymore but if it took a lifetime he would make it up to him. Tony tried to speak but nothing would come out. He stepped aside and motioned for John to come in.


“Alice and Justin sent dinner along.  I’m hungry. How about you?”


Tony nodded and pointed to a small table with two chairs. John started emptying the basket. As he set down a plate, Tony took his hand. “John, I am so sorry. I don’t know why….”


John removed his hand. “Tony, it happened.  Yes, I want to hear what happened and how you ended up in bed with her but I am not going to get violent or even yell.  That won’t get us anywhere. Brian and Justin reminded me we are both part of their family and that isn’t going to change so we are going to have to figure a way to  deal with this without hurting everyone else including Gus, who will be staying here with you.”


Tony flinched as the reality sunk in.  John wasn’t staying here with him.


They sat in silence for a couple minutes as they ate and then Tony reached out and took John’s hand again. “She was my first love. Well, we thought we were in love.  We were barely 16 and we thought everything was perfect. Yes, I was interested in boys,too, but at that moment I loved her. We spent every moment we could together. It took us months to take our relationship to that level. But then one day she told me her family was moving and I thought I would die.  My heart was broken without her.”


Tony stood and turned his back to John. As he continued his voice showed his feelings. “After she left was  when I started hanging with a certain group of boys and I soon found that attraction. Well, you know that whole story.”


“Why didn’t you tell me about her before?” John spoke tersely.


“She didn’t cross my mind, honestly! Il mio cuore…”


“NO!” John spat out.  “You have no right to say that, not anymore. If I was truly your heart you wouldn’t have done….” John stopped.  He thought about Justin. “I’m going to finish eating. We can talk after.”


They sat in total silence for the next 15 minutes, both continuing to pick at their food, not wanting to face the inevitable.


Finally Tony said, “If you are done I will pack this up.”  

John nodded and got up to stare out the window. A few minutes later Tony walked over to him and put his hand on John’s shoulder. John recoiled.  Softly he said, “Please don’t, Tony. I want to scream and shout and, honestly, punch you but I can’t.” He looked at the sofa which was about the only place to sit besides the bed. “Let’s sit.  This is going to take a bit.” They both sat. “You know how Justin and Brian were acting after they got back with Brinn. Well, Justin and Jarod were together many years ago but again during the kidnapping.”  He proceeded to tell Tony the whole story that both Brian and Justin had told him.


Tony sat stunned.  He would never have thought that could happen. “You’re serious.  I can’t imagine… They are so in love.”


“And they are committed to make it work.  They have been together so long. Tony, I think I need some time. We are young.  As Brian said, ‘If we are meant to be together we will get back together but if we aren’t hopefully we can be friends, family actually.”


“John, please. I love you. After you left, I never saw her again.  It was an impulse, old love.”


“If we belong together we will find our way back but right now maybe we both need to explore a little. Tony, if we never get back together a part of me will always love you and because we like each other, too, I think we could be friends.” He reached for Tony’s hand and stood. “For the family’s sake we need to be adults about this.  It can’t affect everyone else. There is no saying goodbye. We are part of the same family.” Together they stepped into each other’s arms and kissed with more emotions than either of them expected. “Maybe someday I will be ready and if you are still available. I do love you, Tony.”


John walked to the door. “John,” Tony said quietly, “I will be waiting if it takes 20  years. I love you.” As the door closed Tony picked up a book on a table and threw it across the room. He laid on the bed where he weeped until he fell asleep from exhaustion.



That night Brian and Justin discussed who was picking them up in the morning. Justin made Brian ‘plead’ in all the best ways before he said he would go.  He hadn’t talked to Tony yet and he knew that he was better at this thing especially after just going through the same thing.


In the morning Brian was on Brinn duty while Alice was picking up John and he was going into town with her to pick up supplies while Justin went to get Tony. Putting them both in the same car this morning just didn’t seem comfortable for anyone, plus it was safer for Alice to have someone with her.


Justin arrived and went to Tony’s room.  When the door was opened it was obvious what kind of night Tony had. All Justin said was “Hey.” and Tony collapsed against him. Justin made his way over to the sofa with him and sat there quietly until Tony and collected himself.  “I’m guessing you have some things you want to talk to me about. At least, I am guessing John told you.”


“Then it is true? Well of course it’s true.  John wouldn’t lie about something like that.”


“Tony no person in a couple is perfect.  This wasn’t the first time one of us was unfaithful in our relationship but it was the first and the last time since we have been married. I was not in a good place emotionally and I bet that was what happened to you, too. Brian told me the little you told him.”


“She means nothing!  How could I do something like that to my sweet John?  It was the memory of teenage hormones. And now I feel I have lost him forever. How can he ever forgive me?”


“How did Brian forgive me? If you are meant to be together you will get there. Did you come to a truce last night?”


“John was so mature and so definite.  We will not be together soon.”


“Well, if there are doubts now is the time to face them.  Give him time to come to his own conclusion.”


“I don’t know how I will deal with the loss.  Physically, he is amazing. He takes me places no one else even knows about but more important, he takes my heart with him.”


“Take a deep breath and put a smile on your face.  Soon the rest of them will be at the house. Are you ready to share your room with a twelve year old?” Justin lightened the tone as they walked out to the car and drove to the villa. “I miss Gus.  I have seen him so little in the last couple months. Did your semester end well?”


Tony smiled at that.  He loved college, “It was wonderful, Justin!....” Tony went on to tell Justin about his projects and what he would do to improve the B & B he was staying in.  


As they pulled up to the villa, Justin reached for Tony’s hand.  “Just relax. We are all family and even if John isn’t in love with you, he still loves you. Now come and see how my daughter can walk!”


“Walk?” Tony raced into the house.


Justin walked into the house and found Tony already dancing with Brinn in his arms. He walked up to Brian and crushed his lips.  Instantly, Brian was ready to go. “Um, Tony, how would you like to watch Brinn for a few minutes?” Tony just kept dancing and waved them away. By the time the door was closed, most of their clothes was on the floor.  


Brian pinned Justin against the glass door to the patio and he drove in fast and hard.  “Aahh,” Justin reacted as Brian stroked in and out. Justin reached back and grabbed Brian’s hips holding him tight against him.  He leaned against Bruan. “I just want to feel you so alive inside me.”


“Oh, god, Sunshine you’re killing me.”


Justin began flexing his internal muscles, squeezing Brian and loosening up again.Brian wrapped his arms around Justin tightly as they stood there.as sweetly Brian released into Justin as Justin bent backward to get the best angle to kiss Brian. “I love you, sweetheart!” Brian slipped out of him and turned Justin to face him.  “I’ve been thinking, Brian, maybe we should do a little experiment.”


“What kind of experiment?” He brought his lips back to Justin’s.


“We both enjoy games, right?” Justin licked Brian’s jawline.


“Stop doing that, Baby, or I may take you over my knee and….”


“Don’t tease me.  We can’t play games like that here.”


“How about we don’t play any games until New Year’s Eve?”


Brian pushed Justin and arm’s length away.  “Justin you do realize that today is the 27th and you want to wait until the 31st?  To do ANYTHING?”


“I just think John and Alice were right in a way.  We are going to have to learn to control ourselves and this is a good test. I promise at midnight we can watch the fireworks and then create all the fireworks you want, and I do mean ALL the fireworks you want to try! It may kill me before you when you taste,” He licked up his neck this time, “So damn good.”  


There was a rumbling low in his throat, “God, you are trying to kill me!” and Brian rubbed  Justin’s ass, “And I am guessing since we are playing games,” He ran his finger up and down the cleft of Justin’s ass, “Anything is fair game?”


“Oh, I definitely think.  No blow jobs and no penetration.  Everything else is fair game.”


“Can we cum alone or together?” Brian questioned?


“Do you honestly think we could survive without cumming for 4 days?


“We could but if you make me cum you lose and vise versa.”


“This is a whole new level.  You realize that, don’t you?”


“Let the game begin!  How do we win or lose?” Brian questioned.

“Losing means you beg for relief.” Justin looked at Brian and he nodded. “Obviously the other wins and can have full rein for 24 hours doing or asking to have things done.”  Brian nodded.


“What do we do if we both hold out?” Justin again licked Brian heading down into his shirt.


Brian smiled.  “How about hire a private plane with a bedroom for us to fly all of us home from this vacation.”


“I truly don’t see any way to lose in this game.” Justin took a deep breath, “I think we better head down.  I think I might hear the rest of them arriving.”


“DADS, DADS, we’re here.”  Gus hollered from the living room. They quickly tucked in their shirts and pulled up their zippers and went to greet their son. When he saw them he ran to greet them.  He gave them each a hug and thanked them for the Christmas gifts. Everyone had decided that Christmas gifts on the island would be small personal items. None of them needed anything anyway.  


Tony was catching up with Peter and Tiffany.  On the car ride from the airport, John told Peter and Tiffany that Tony and he were taking a little break.  He said it was amicable so they were not to treat Tony any differently. He was still family. As the family just enjoyed time together.  Tony walked past John at one point and laying a hand on John’s shoulder he kissed him on the cheek and said, “Thank you.” He walked on to help Alice in the kitchen.  


Justin and Brian pulled Gus aside. “Gus, I hope you don’t mind,” Justin said. “But would you mind staying at the B & B with Tony?  You heard John and him aren’t together right now so John would rather not share his bed.”


“Sure, that would be great!”


Brian and Justin looked at each other and started laughing.  “We figured that would be your answer.” Brian said, ruffling his hair.  Gus, Tiffany, and Peter were having real jet lag so Brian offered to drive them to their rooms as soon as dinner was over.  Peter and Tiffany said goodnight and went off to their room while Gus joined Tony in the other room.


Alice was keeping Brinn in her room and John was sleeping on the couch so Brian and Justin to their room and decided the air was cool and it was a perfect night for the hot tub. They stripped and went out to the patio.  They stepped into the steaming water and slipped into each other’s arms. They barely dared to move because the feel of the slick skin nearly drove them to lose the game instantly.


“Brian, we can do this.  I love the feel of your body.” Justin skimmed his hands down Brian’s long arms.  He then slid them down Brian’s back. Next his hands came up and ran his hands through Brian’s thick hair. He slowly brought his mouth down on Brian’s and they just sat still, brushing their lips and tongue back and forth.  Brian captured Justin’s face and held it still. He plunged his tongue into Justin’s mouth over and over, grazing the roof, sides, and tongue. Justin moaned into Brian’s assaulting mouth and nearly collapsed in pleasure. Justin could not think straight and then Brian reached out and brushed the tip of Justin’s engorged cock sending shockwaves through him.

“Brian, if you don’t…..stop…..I’m trying to hold on….”


Brian removed his mouth from Justin’s and pulled him in for a tight hug.  Justin noticed Brian was probably as close as he was. They began to relax in each other’s arms as the worst of the pressure subsided. Justin tenderly brushed his lips on Brian’s, “I love you, Baby. I know this sounds weird but I think I might feel closer to you now then if you had buried yourself in me.”  


“Tell my balls that.”  He chuckled and kissed Justin lightly.  “I think it is time for bed before we turn into prunes.



Tony woke up to find Gus’ arm draped over his chest.  He chuckled a bit to himself. As Gus started waking up it was obvious something else was already wide awake. Gus quickly turned his back to Tony and curled up in a ball.


“Oh, Gus,” Tony chuckled, “there is nothing to be embarrassed about. We have all been there.” Tony’s relaxed tone made Gus feel comfortable.


“Can I ask you a question?”  Gus asked Tony sheepishly.


“Sure. What’s up?” he laughed, “Bad choice of words.”


“What’s sex like?”

Tony was a little taken aback. “Well, Gus, that is a big question. You should probably talk to your dads about this.”


“They’ll tell me I’m too young.”


“Well it is something that makes your body feel really wonderful but it should also make your heart sing.”


“I think it a lot.”   


“Well, that is pretty normal at your age.  I am afraid it doesn’t change a lot when you are my age.


“When you and John...”


“That is none of your business.”  Tony said it with a sharp age to his voice.


“I’m sorry, Tony.” Gus was very worried he had offended him.


“No, I am sorry.  I shouldn’t have snapped.  I just miss your cousin.”


Gus kissed Tony on the cheek. “I’ll be your boyfriend.”


“Thanks, Gus, you are kind.”  Tony ruffled Gus’ hair and started dressing.  Gus was just being sweet, wasn’t he?


“You really didn’t answer my question, Tony. I know what sex is and in school they showed us how a girl and a boy did it and I once accidentally walked in on my moms when I think they had just done something. But do guys really do it the way my friends said?”


“Well, usually the way kids talk about it part of it is true but it is probably not exactly right.


“It sounds like it would hurt, I mean, sometimes it hurts coming out so I don’t know about something going in.


“With the right person, there is no better feeling.  It takes you to another place. But Gus you must love someone for it to be right. And you don’t have to have sex, at least not right away.  I have had many wonderful nights where all we did was kiss. Kissing and touching is sometimes better than the actual sex.”


“Sure, that is what all adults say to kids about sex.”


“Gus, just sex makes you feel good for a few minutes but loving someone lasts a long time. You are going to have all kinds of chances for sex Gus.  You are a very handsome young man but be wise when you choose who to sleep with someone. Kiss them touch them…”


“How do you know how to kiss?  Can you teach me?”


“You will just know how. Come here, Gus. I will give you a couple pointers, how does that sound?”  Gus nodded and Tony waved him closer. “A good way to start is to touch his or her cheek,” Tony demonstrated.  “Then I would put my hand behind the person’s head, like this.” He put his hand behind Gus’ head. “And then you slowly lower your head and touch lips.” Tony did this and then deepened it slowly inserting his tongue in Gus’ mouth. It was short and quite sweet. “That, Gus is, how you kiss.”


Gus stood there and just blinked for a couple minutes until there was a knock on the door.  Peter’s voice came through the door. “Are you ready to head to the villa?” Tony put his hand on Gus’ shoulder and they headed to the door.


By the second day, everyone knew Brian and Justin were up to something.  They either were clinging to each other or couldn’t be in the same area which was difficult considering the size of this place and the number of people. Brian was getting surly with the adults. Finally John, who tended to be the spokesman, had to ask.  “What is your game this time?”


“Two days!  It has been two days since I’ve, we’ve,” he glanced at Gus, “had any relief. I mean any kind of release!”


Gus smirked, “Dad, I am not a kid anymore.  I know what you are talking about. I even know how you can do it,” he smiled and looked at Tony. Both Justin and Brian caught the look and then looked at each other.


They changed the conversation but both Justin and Brian knew there would be a couple conversations coming up.  Gus was definitely old enough to start being aware. When they had a moment, Brian pulled Justin to the side. He slid his hands down Justin’s back and pulled him closer. He brought his mouth to Justin’s ear. “God, I want to feel you around me or at least taste you!” He growled. “You don’t think Gus has already had sex do you?”


Justin kissed his jaw.  “I don’t think so. But I am sure he has heard lots of stories and we probably ought to have a conversation with him. I wonder if he is looking at boys or girls or both. It isn’t like he hasn’t seen it all.”


Without realizing it they began swaying together not wanting to separate. Their lips met and clung to each other.  Tasting each other. Finally Justin shook his head. “Did you see the look Gus gave Tony? I wonder if they have been talking the last couple nights?”


“You aren’t saying Tony…”

“Brian, of course he wouldn’t.  It’s Tony you are talking about.”


They clung to each other for a couple minutes regaining control of their bodies. Brian said, “Let’s go talk to Tony.  Gus left with the other 3.” ,


“I’ll bring some spiked hot cider in a minute or two.”  


Brian pulled Justin to him. “Can’t we stop this silly game? God, I miss you!”  Kiss between them nearly melted the cell phones in their pockets. Justin shoved him away, laughing.


Tony stood out on the patio looking out at the sea. Brian walked out and put an arm on Tony’s shoulder. “So is Gus behaving himself over there?”


“You know Gus is a good kid.  He is definitely growing up though.”


“That is what we want to talk to you about.  Justin will be right out with something hot for us. We saw the look Gus gave you when we were talking about sex. Has he been talking to you about it?”


Justin walked up with three mugs.  He handed Tony one and tasted another one.  He handed Brian the untasted one. “This one is yours. Very light on the cider and heavy on the whiskey.  Just the way you need it.” Justin patted Brian’s ever straining crotch.

Brian sighed and took a big swallow of the cider.  “Tony and I were just talking about Gus and sex.”


“Whoa, what did Gus say?  We didn’t have sex! We only kissed.”  Tony rattled this off without thinking about what it sounded like.


“YOU WHAT! You kissed my twelve year old son?” His free hand was in a fist.  He guzzled the remainder of the whiskey.


Justin stepped between them.  “Tony, do you mind explaining that?” Justin’s hands may not have been in a fist but his temper was on the surface.


Tony took a little sip of the cider.  “I just kissed Gus.”


Brian through the mug and pulled his fist back.


“Come on, Brian, This is Tony we are talking about.” Justin said staring at Tony.


“Gus has been asking me lots of questions when we get back to the room.  He was asking me about sex. Trust me, please, I told him how important it was not to just have sex.  I told him that your heart needs to be involved.” He took a breath. Justin was relaxing a bit but Brian was still glaring at him.  “He was interested in John and me having sex which I would never give details about but I did tell him when you are with the right person it is beautiful.  He was so worried about not knowing how to kiss so I showed him it was simple, not scary.”


“You kissed my son!  Did you demonstrate anything else?”


“Of course, I didn’t.  All I did was,” he stepped close to Justin. Touching his cheek, he then moved his hand behind Justin’s head.”


“Do you want to die? You touch his lips and I promise…”


“I just kissed him sweetly.  I didn’t mean to do anything to upset you.” Tony’s eyes filled with tears, “You have done so much for me.  I would never do anything to anger you. You are my family. I love you. I love….John.” Tears ran down Tony’s cheeks.  “I miss John but I NEVER did anything to Gus, nothing.” Justin took him in his arms.


Brian took a step toward them but Justin waved him away. Brian stormed to the house. As Justin held Tony he watched Brian grab the whiskey and go to their room. He heard the door slam outside.


“Tony, maybe it is best if Gus stays here tonight.  He can sleep in the loft. John has been staying on the couch unless he decides to go down with you.”


“I don’t think he will ever come back, not to the relationship.  I love him and I will wait for him.” Tony started looking out to the sea again. “Please, go and talk to Brian. I can’t lose the two of you, too.”


“Don’t worry.  You won’t lose us.  I will get him to cool down even if I have to lose the game.”


Justin walked up to the room on the outside.  He walked past the hot tub and slid the door open.  Brian had the bottle in his hand and was pacing back and forth.  Justin walked up and put his hand on Brian’s shoulder. “Brian, calm down!  Sweetheart,” he took the bottle out of Brian’s hand and reached out to Brian’s face. He ran his hand over Brian’s jaw, stubbly now from skipping a shave or two. “You know Tony.  Deep down you know Tony would never…” He brought his mouth to Brian’s. He tasted of whiskey and his own essence. Without thinking,


Justin slipped his hand into Brian’s waistband.  “Oh, Sunshine, I need you. As Tony talked I realized he wouldn’t have done anything but I just know what a fuck up I was at that age.  I was only a couple years older my first time.


“The Gym teacher?” Justin smiled but for the first time he saw another look in Brian’s eyes. “Brian, what is it?


Justin guided Brian to the bed.  He climbed into the middle of it.  Justin leaned against the headboard and coaxed Brian come close.  Justin wrapped his legs around Brian and Brian leaned against Justin with his full weight. Brian laid his head on Justin’s shoulder. Justin stroked Brian’s hair.  He wasn’t sure he had ever seen him like this.


Brian took a deep swig from the bottle. “The story I told you about the gym teacher was true but there was more to it. He, he started having me stay late at least once a week. At first I would just give him a blow job which I thought was great.”  Justin could feel his body trembling so tightened his arms around him. Brian hung on to Justin’s arm with his free hand. While taking another swallow from the nearly empty bottle. “One time he asked if I would help him in the back room. He pulled my pants down and I thought maybe he was going to blow me.  He had made me cum a couple times. Well, he had other plans.


Justin tightened his grip, giving kisses to Brian’s head and stroking his face.  “Brian, you don’t have to…”

“Yes, I do.  I should have told you years ago.”  His speech was slurred now. “He raped me.  I was 14 fucking years old and he just plowed into me.  He didn’t prepare me. He didn’t care. He just….”


“Oh, Baby, I am so sorry.”


“Gus is only a little younger than I was and when Tony….”


Justin gently took the bottle out of Brian’s hand.  He took a slug of it himself and set it on the nightstand. “ Let’s lay down baby.” Justin moved his legs and Brian stretched out on the bed.  He lay facing Brian and pulled him close. “To hell with the game.” He took Brian’s mouth and slid his hand down Brian’s body until his hand went into the waistband of Brian’s jeans and then lower to hold Brian’s cock. He brushed his thumb over the head several times and then realized Brian was no longer responding.  He had fallen asleep.


Justin kissed his forehead, slipped out, and covered up his love. He took the bottle with him and made sure he placed a bottle of water on the nightstand.  He walked out to the hot tub and sat down. As his pain for Brian grew he slowly emptied the bottle. He stumbled down the stairs to find Brinn.


Tony had never seen Justin like this.  It wasn’t that he was drunk but he was distraught.  “Where’s Brinny? Where’s my little girl.”


Tony put an arm around him and said, “Justin, you are too drunk to hold her right now. Why don’t you have a seat and I will see if she is awake.  Alice had run to the neighbors while Brinn napped leaving Tony in charge.


Tony came out with a nearly sleeping Brinn.  He normally wouldn’t wake a sleeping baby but it seemed important right now. “Someone wants to see you, Beautiful.” He sat next to Justin on the sofa and put Brinn in his arms. He held his sleeping daughter close.  Tony now could tell Justin wasn’t as drunk as he thought but he was obviously distraught about something but Tony instinctively knew not to ask questions. It was between Brian and Justin.


About a half hour later Brinn woke up from her nap and Justin snapped out of it, too. Justin sat on the floor with Brinn.  Tony brought a sippy cup over for Brinn and a cup of coffee and pain killers for Justin. “Thanks, Tony.”


“Justin, is everything alright?”


“Well, Tony, nothing we can’t deal with.


“Tony, why don’t you call Peter and tell those 3 to plan on going to the city with you tonight.  We’ll pay for a night of dinner and dancing. I hope you and John will be alright for one night.”


“We’ll make it work for you.  We both owe you everything.” Tony said to Justin.


“That’s nice of you to say but you and John have worked hard to get to where you are. Would you mind watching Brinn for a little while longer.  I need to check on Brian..On second thought, I think I will take her with me. His daughter will do him good.”


Quietly, he walked into their bedroom. Brian was sitting up in bed drinking the water he had left for him.  Justin set Brinn down and immediately skittered across the bed saying, “Dadadada.”


A corner of Brian’s mouth came up. “Hello, my love. My loves.” He picked Brinn up. He snuggled her close. “She is so beautiful and growing so fast.”


“Brian, why didn’t you tell me about this before. I don’t know what to say.”  


“I just always kept it in the back of my memory trying to forget it.” Brian looked at Brinn rather than look at Justin. “It was just a stupid mistake I made when I was young.”


“Brian, you were a child.”


“I had led him on for weeks.  I had willingly kissed him, given him blow jobs.”


“Brian, no one asks for something like that. Think about it.  What if Gus had a teacher that he really liked, maybe even had a crush on him or her.  Would it be Gus’ fault if he was abused?”


“I would kill the mother fucker.  If anyone touches my kids, my family….”

“Brian, would it be Gus’ fault?”


“Of course it wouldn’t be Gus’ fault. He’s a kid.” Brian had been looking only at Brinn as she crawled on him and on the bed.  He slowly looked up at Justin.


“Baby, you were a kid. You were Gus.  You did not deserve that and, damn it, you didn’t deserve it!  Tony was really just trying to teach Gus what he should expect from life. What he deserves from life.”


“I know Tony wasn’t doing anything. Come here, Sunshine.”


Justin joined his family on the bed. He kissed his daughter and then after stroking Brian’s cheek feather light, they kissed. “You deserved so much better.”  They kissed again and the depth of the kiss effected both of them.


“I don’t know if I will make it through this game, Sunshine.  It is getting painful to just look at you.”


“I could leave John with you here tonight and go share Tony’s bed.”


“Now that would make Tony very lucky tonight and very dead tomorrow.”


“So are you saying Tony and John are going to share a room tonight?”


“Yes, they are making the exception so you and I can have time with our kids and talk to Gus.”


Justin moved so his pelvis could press against Brian.  “Baby, I need you to touch me. Please,” He moved Brian’s hand to his crotch. Please touch me. It’s been more than two days since you have even touched me there.”  Justin yanked his fly open.


“Sunshine, we can make it and then we can celebrate and I want you to show me, like you have so many times, what someone making love to you is all about and show me there doesn’t have to be any pain, just pleasure.”  He bent down and kissed Justin’s throbbing penis but then tucked it back in his pants and zipped up his pants for him. “Tomorrow night you and I will start the New Year together, I do mean together.” He kissed him once more.  


“Dadadadada.”  Both men started laughing.  


Soon the house was filled with laughter as Peter, Tiff, John, and Gus returned as well as Alice.  

Tony wanted to talk to John before the night’s plans came out.  “John, can I talk to you a minute, out on the patio.” John looked a bit surprised but followed him out.  “Um, John, Brian and Justin asked a favor of us. I promise I will sleep on the floor but they want the night for the four of them.  They need to talk Gus. I told them we were adults and could deal with it a night or two. And John,” He stepped close and took his hand. “I would love to share your bed.  I miss you so much, mio amore.” Tony instantly knew he had said too much by the look on John’s face.


“Of course, I can be an adult.  I would do anything for Justin and Brian.  And even if we share a bed, nothing will happen, Tony.  But I am up for a night out on the town. My guess is by the time we get home we will fall right to sleep anyway.”


John grabbed some clothes and the four young adults left with Gus pouting a bit.  Brian put an arm around his son’s shoulders. “Let’s have some dinner, Alice made something she knows you like. Gus went over to the kitchen and saw Alice pulling out a huge pizza.  Gus helped set the table and Alice said goodbye on her way to a card game with the neighbor. Justin and Brian joked a bit about Alice’s fondness for the neighbor and hoped she wouldn’t want to stay here as they knew the neighbor was a widower about her age. She had basically said she would not be home tonight.  Gus pulled out sodas and started to grab some beers.


“We won’t be needing any alcohol tonight.”  Justin told Gus.


“Does that mean you’re going to have sex tonight?”  


“Gus, that is absolutely none of your business.” Justin said sternly.


“Well, Dad’s been drinking a lot at night the last couple nights because you have some weird game on.” He said defiantly. “It’s not like I don’t know you are always scr…..”


“Gus, that is enough.” Brian had Brinn in one arm and swatted Gus’ head with his free hand. “You have better manners than this, Gus.”  They all sat at the table and ate pizza.


“Gus, we know lots of things are changing in your world right now.” Justin said as he took a bite of the cheesy pizza. “We do remember what it’s like to be your age.  Tony told us you two have been talking about your love life. Do you have any questions for us?”


Looking very irritated, Gus took a big bite of pizza. “I don’t have any questions.  Tony is cool about it.”

“When I was your age,” Justin started, “I knew I wasn’t interested in girls. I wasn’t sure why but  I knew I would fall in love with a man some day.” He took Brian’s hand.


“You two need to get a room! I don’t get what the big deal is about sex anyway.  Everyone does it because it feels good. I can’t wait to try it.”


“Is that what Tony told you? Sex is just something to do? Something that feels good?”


“No. He told me it needed to be someone special like John was.”


“He’s right about that.” Brian finally said something. “I am  sure you already know how to make yourself feel good.”


Gus didn’t look quite as smug now.


“You wake up and your dick is hard and it feels really good when you shoot your load?”  


Now Gus started sliding down in his chair. “Really,  Dad? Oh my god. Are you serious. It’s just sex.”


Brian took a deep breath. There really was no doubt Gus was his son.  “Gus, I used to think that way. My parents just told me sex was bad so I wanted to do just the opposite.” Brian had stopped eating and took Justin’s hand for support. “Gus, I was just a couple years older the first time … well, there was an older person in my life who made me think he liked me and soon he had me doing things with him that a kid shouldn’t do with an adult but then one night….” Justin could feel the shake in his hand. “Justin can you….”  Brian got up and picked Brinn up out of her high chair and walked to the windows.


“Gus, this man made your dad have sex with him.   He thought he was his friend and then he raped him.” He thought about using softer words but there was nothing soft about what happened to Brian. “So your dad’s first time was not enjoyable or pleasurable.  His was emotionally and physically painful.”


Gus’ face was unreadable.  He sat there for a bit. Finally, he stood up and walked to his dad. “I’m sorry that happened to you, Dad.  Did he hurt you bad?”


“There was quite a bit of physical pain for a while but my heart and mind hurt a lot longer. I don’t think I got over it until Justin really loved me and showed me how to love.  That’s why it is so important not to play with sex. You never know if it is going to hurt you or not. When it is good,” He looked at Justin who had walked up beside him and took Brinn out of his arms.  He leaned down and kissed Justin, “it is amazing, but when it is bad it can be life altering as well. Gus, I don’t ever want you to have that happen to you. I never want you to be hurt, Sunny boy. And if anyone ever hurts you and I find out about it…”


Justin put a hand on Brian’s shoulder.  “Gus knows you will always be there to watch out for him, don’t you, Gus.”


Gus nodded and hugged his dad and then he hugged his daddy and sister.


“So,” Brian put his hand on Gus’ shoulder, “You had your first real kiss?”


“He told you?” Gus was astonished.


“It kind of slipped out,” Justin kissed Gus on the head.  


Brian bumped Gus’ arm with his own.  “So is Tony a good kisser? Did he make your heart skip a beat?”


“I don’t know about my heart but …..”


Justin smiled at his family.  Brian was so dense and Gus so naive.  “Brian, I don’t think Gus’ heart was what reacted.” Gus looked sheepish and Brian started laughing.


“Mine does that everytime I look at your Daddy.”


“Come on, Brian, he doesn’t need to…”


“He doesn’t need to know I love you and our passion for each other is real?” He took Brinn from Justin’s arms and passed her to Gus who took his little sister willingly.  Brian than put an arm around Justin’s waist and arched his back as far as it was comfortable and claimed his husband’s lips. They were both swept away with the feelings of the night.  When Brinn started fussing the two separated. Both were definitely shaken. It is definitely time for bed.


“Brian, why don’t you take her and put on her pajamas while Gus helps me clear the table?” Justin looked at Gus and he nodded.


“Justin, was my dad your first boyfriend?”


“Yes, he was, Gus.  And your dad treated me the way a man should.  He was kind and gentle and although when two men have sex there is always a little pain, he made me feel special and loved.”


“Sex hurts?”  


“Well, if you are with a girl there probably won’t be for the boy but a girl will always have pain the first time. But when it is done right, she will forget the pain as quickly as it happened.  Making love is wonderful with the right person.”


“Like Dad?”


“Your dad is definitely the right person for me.  When you get older I hope you find the perfect person for you, too.”  


Brian walked past with a nearly sleeping Brinn.  “I am just going to let her sleep with us tonight, ok?”


“That sounds perfect.  Gus, are you too old to join us in the family bed tonight?” Justin looked at him.


“I’m not too old but what if…..in the morning…”


Brian laughed loud enough to startle Brinn. “Sorry, Baby Girl.” She shut her eyes again as he bounced gently.  “Gus, you will just be joining Justin and me. Just don’t do anything about it in front of us.” The four walked to the bedroom.


The king size bed was large enough for all of them.  Brian and Justin lay next to each other and then Brinn with Gus on the far side both to give him a little space and to be a barrier for Brinn and the side of the bed.  Gus protectively put an arm over Brinn and kissed her cheek. Brian spooned up against Justin. He put his mouth up to Justin’s ear. “I needed the kids so I didn’t lose the game tonight. I want you, no I NEED you SO bad.” Brian’s hand slipped into Justin’s briefs. Just the feel of Brian’s hand almost put Justin over the edge.


“Tomorrow can not come too soon.” Justin pressed firmly against Brian’s crotch and heard Brian let out air.


In a loud whisper Gus said, “You two aren’t going to have sex with us in the bed are you?”


Both Brian and Justin signed and Brian said, “No, Gus, but don’t plan on coming anywhere near this room tomorrow night after midnight.”


“Gross! But do you have any movies?”


“WHAT?” Brian said too loud.  Justin quickly turned to press his mouth to his to keep him quiet.


“I just want to see, to know what it is like.”


“Gus, most of those kind of movies are not realistic but I promise I will look for an appropriate one when  we get home and talk to your moms about it.”


“Ugh, they will never… oh, well.”  Gus turned away from his dads and soon they heard him softly snoring.


Justin softly said to Brian, “If you would like to return your hand to where it was earlier…”


Brian slid his hand back into Justin’s briefs and lightly held his cock, gently moving his thumb over the end.  Justin sighed as he closed his eyes.


Brian laid there for a few more minutes softly holding Justin and looking at his son and daughter. Never in his wildest dreams did he think this would be his life.  He couldn’t think of anything he wanted more or any place he’d rather be than here. The only thing that would make it perfect was if he had been buried deep in Justin recently.



John, Tony, Peter, and Tiffany had a great meal.  John and Tony really did like each other as people which helped.  After a few drinks and some great music they all started dancing at the club.  John and Tony weren’t ready to even play for a night so they paired up for the evening.  As the night went on and the music slowed John and Tony ended up in each other’s arms. Both men were a little drunk and soon they were clinging to each other.  Tony was whispering Italian words of love in John’s ear and John clung to him. Tony began kissing John’s neck and his hand roamed below John’s waist. He stroked the firm muscles of his ass and John moaned.  


“Tony, no, I can’t…” John stumbled away to Peter and Tiffany.  “Can we go? I want to go.”


Tiffany put an arm around him and said, “I think that would be a good idea. Pete, can you grab Tony.” She guided John toward the door.


They arrived at the car before Tony and Peter.  John put an arm around her and then dropped his head on her shoulder.  “I miss him so much. I thought we would be together forever.”


“I thought you decided together to take a break?”


“Tony cheated with an old girlfriend.  I caught them at a party when we were in Italy.  I loved him so much.”


Peter and Tony walked up.  Tony was tipsy but Peter was the designated driver and helped Tony into the car.  Tony sat up front with Peter and Tiffany and John were in the back. It was a short ride back to the B & B.  Tiffany assisted John to the room while Peter guided Tony. Tiffany guided John toward her room. Once Peter knew Tony was in his room and a little more sober he went to his room.  John was sound asleep on the bed.


Peter pulled  Tiffany into his arms.  “Don’t you think that bed will be a bit crowded with John in there, too?” He started sliding a hand under her dress.  


“Pete, John and Tony have been hiding the truth from us. They didn’t want to ruin our vacation but Tony cheated with an old girlfriend and I just couldn’t see making John sleep in there with him. I can go sleep with him if you want to stay with John.”


“Do you think I am going to let my girlfriend sleep with a guy who just cheated on my brother with an old girlfriend?” Peter started chuckling a bit.  “Now who would have ever thought I would say those words. But, hell if I am going to let you sleep in there.” He pulled her close and slipped his hands between her legs.  He slipped a couple fingers into her as he claimed her mouth. A shudder ran through her.


“I promise to make it up to you tomorrow night.” She continued to kiss him and nip at his neck as he continued to tantalize her a little deeper inside.  He glanced at John and he was out cold.


“How about right now?”  He carried her into the bathroom and set her on the vanity and managed to remove the thong she had on.  She was busy untying Peter’s pants and he pulled out a condom.


Tiffany took the condom from him and took it out of the package.  She slowly rolled it onto his rock hard cock. Tony entered her and with slow strokes they both began to climb.  Peter held onto her hips and soon they were both ready. He drove in one more time when Tiffany and Peter both shuttered in climax. Tiffany clung to him for a few minutes, legs wrapped around his waist.  

“I love you, Peter.  Be reasonable with Tony.  John wants to let it go and we still have to live with him.  And we both love him, too.”


“He still deserves a black eye. And 10 minutes ago I was ready to give it to him but my beautiful girlfriend just relieved a lot of my stress so maybe I won’t mess up the pretty face of his too much. Love you, Tiff.”

 

Tony was sitting on the sofa with his head in his hands.  The look on his face when Peter walked in told Tony a lot. “You know?”


“Yes, I know.” His voice was cutting.  “What do you have to say for yourself?” He pulled Tony up to his feet by his shirt.


“Peter, I have called myself any name you can think of.  I was an idiot. I wish he would have just hit me. I wish you would hit me.  I just want him back and I think I have lost him forever.”


Peter wrapped his arm around Tony’s neck.  Just keep your shorts on since we’re sharing a bed. He removed his arm and patted his face. He pulled off his shirt and pants and climbed into bed.



Justin slipped off the bottom of the bed in the morning.  After slipping on his robe he picked Brinn up. He snuggled his daughter and breathed in her baby scent.  He could never have imagined how much he could love a child but Brinn and Gus, too, showed him just how much he could.  He went to the great room and found Alice in the kitchen, humming. “Well, you are in a good mood.” He kissed Alice on the cheek and she kissed Brinn, scooping her out of Justin’s arms.”


“I missed this little one.”


“Alice it has been twelve hours.”


“I know but I woke up in a strange house and started thinking about Brinn being gone.”  She held Brinn close.”


Justin hugged them both.  “We are the lucky ones, Alice. I don’t know what we have done without you through everything.”


“I could say the same thing.  You showed up just when I needed a family.”


Gus wandered out of the bedroom.  Alice looked surprised.


“We had a family bed last night. It was actually very nice.”


Gus had pulled on some jeans and a long sleeve T.  His rumpled hair curled around his ears. Justin kissed his head.  Your moms are going to need to get you a haircut soon. “Hard to believe we will be leaving in a couple days.”


“Do you think I could live  with you and dad when we get back.  Girls just don’t understand guy stuff.”


“You know you are always welcome at our house but you also know I don’t have any real power since my name isn’t on any of your documents I don’t have a real say in it.  But we don’t need paper to be family. Our hearts decided that long ago. I will mention it to your dad and maybe he can talk to them before we get home. They will want you to visit soon I am sure.”


Justin heard a noise behind him. “Um, Justin, can I see you in here for a minutes.” Justin walked over.  Before he was all the way in the door Brian yanked him in and pinned him against the door that had barely shut yet. His mouth came down on Justin’s and Justin’s arms pulled him close.  Justin’s hands were inside Brian’s shorts and his fingers brushed down between Brian’s well sculpted ass. As he rested his finger on Brian’s bud, he started teasing it.”


Brian sighed, “Be careful or  I will have to call you on penetration.”

“I promise I could get you to lose long before that.” He just kept brushing over it again and again.”


“Ok, ok you’re right.  I can’t take anything anymore.  I really just wanted to say good morning properly.”  Their lips brushed lightly and then firmly joined for the next several minutes “Good morning, my love.” Brian purred in Justin’s neck.


“Less than 17 hours and we can…” He slid his pelvis against Brian.  “I hope the anticipation doesn’t overcome the actual reunion.”


“I don’t think we have to worry about that.  This may be the longest day ever!” Brian pulled Justin against his chest.


“Brian, I would never have believed I could have fallen asleep with you holding my dick and actually finding it comforting. “  They kissed, “Oh, I promised Gus I would mention this to you. He wants to live with us full time. I think with the things his body is going through he thinks it will be more comfortable living with his dads.”


“I’ll talk to his moms.  Now, we better get dressed and join the family or we may not make our deadline after all.”



In the morning John, Tony, Tiff, and Peter met in the front hall at the designated time.  Tiffany was glad to see Tony unmarked. John and Tony were back to their truce and they head to the Villa.



The family spent the day playing games and watching movies.  By the end of the day it was hard to remember Tony and John weren’t a couple.  They both enjoyed being with the family and they enjoyed being best friends. Everyone hoped this would be the beginning of the next chapter of their life.


Alice, Justin, and Tony prepared a great dinner for the family.  Tony made some Italian specialties that John loved and Justin made his famous Jambalaya.  He tried to make it at least a couple times a year just for sentimental reasons. Tiffany was in charge of setting the table and Gus offered to help her.  The look on his face when Tiffany was around told Brian Gus wasn’t sure yet if he was going to date men or women. Since he had already kissed Tony maybe he should ask Tiffany to kiss him tonight.  He may as well have something to compare. Brian got his chance to talk to her and she agreed that a midnight kiss with the young man was something she was comfortable with. Brian told Peter what was up and he told Brian Gus was one lucky  SOB to get his first kiss from his amazing girlfriend.


Alice decided she would be spending the night with her friend so Gus could sleep in her bed tonight.  Brinn was going to sleep in with Gus and Brian and Justin would have a monitor. She slept through the night most of the time anyway.  As the night went on the mood changed. They put some music on. Pete and Tiff were moving slowly. John and Tony first took turns dancing with Gus and even Brinn until she went to bed sometime after 10:00 pm.  Gus danced with Justin and Brian and Tony ended up in the arms of John. Midnight was nearing and Justin and Brian went to get the champaign. They agreed Gus could have one small glass. As they left it chill for a couple last minutes, Brian pressed up against Justin. He put his head on Justin’s shoulder and whispered.  “I love you, Sunshine. I am proud of both of us. We made it.”


Justin turned to look at him. Their lips barely touched but it sent a thrill of anticipation through them. Brian ran his hand across Justin’s perfect ass. “By 12:30 I am going to be so far  up that ass…”


“That was far more than I wanted to hear,” Peter chuckled as he came to pass out the champaign.  Tony and John stood next to each other as did the rest of the couples. Gus stood between them feeling quite important with his glass in hand.


In their makeshift circle they started “10, 9, 8, 7, 6,...” John took a step closer to Tony and slid his arm around Tony’s waist, “5, 4, 3, 2, 1 Happy New Year!”  They all said quite subdued not wanting to wake Brinn. Tony looked at John who nodded, as they came together in a long drawn out kiss. Tiff and Pete, also had a long kiss while Brian and Justin kissed but didn’t linger, afraid they wouldn’t stop.  They turned to each other now. Tony kissed Gus very similar to the kiss a few days before. Gus was flushed but before he could recover Tiffany, who was only an inch or two taller than Gus, turned and kissed him. By the time she had finished Brian had to admit he felt some pride.  His son had a hard on that would rival many grown men from the look of it. Justin and Brian went around and hugged and kissed each of their family members. Tony and John couldn’t keep their hands off each other and soon they said they would wait in the car for Tiffany and Peter to go back to the B & B.  


Peter looked at his uncle.  “We’ll be there if they need us. We know the situation.” They left.


Gus still had a glazed look on his face but he gave his dads kisses and walked to Alice’s room. “I hope he jirks off quietly because if he wakes up his sister….” Brian moved across the floor with Justin as they swayed to the music.



When John parked the car, Peter put his arms around his brother.  “Happy New Year’s, Bro.” softly he said, “You ok with Tony tonight?”


“Ya, Pete, we need a final night together.”  They hugged again. “I am so glad you are here with me this year.  He kissed him on the cheek and Tiffany and he walked into there room.  Tony was standing back a few steps. He held out his hand and John took it as they walked into the bedroom.


Tony held him tightly once they were in the room.


“Tony, I don’t want to lead you on.  I need closure. I need to be with you once more knowing it is the last time. Can you deal with that?”


“I will do anything to be with you again, even if it is only once more,”  Tony stepped forward and took John in his arms. He kissed him and started pulling his shirt out of his pants. He threw the shirt and started slowly use his mouth, his hands, his tongue.   He began to undue John’s pants. As they fell to the floor John stepped out of them.


John then took control.  He pulled Tony’s shirt off and then pushed him backwards onto the bed.  He yanked Tony’s pants off. Starting with Tony’s mouth he worked his way down Tony’s body. He eventually took Tony’s cock in his mouth and positioned him on his side.  He began running his finger from behind the scrotum to the top of the cleft in Tony’s ass. He repeated this over and over with a feather light touch. At one point John stood up and pulled Tony so his ass was on the edge of the bed.  He dropped to his knees and plunged his stiffened tongue in the bud over and over. Tony began making noise and squirming. “Don’t you dare come. You need to make this last.”


Tony let out a cry as he fought for control.  John grabbed a condom and slipped it on. He put Tony’s legs over his arms and he drove in. He bent over and brought his mouth to Tony’s.    His tongue darted in and out of Tony’s mouth and as he stood up for a different angle. When they both pushed to their limit John bent over again and said, “I loved you.  I gave you all I had to give. Was she worth it? I hope you find your happiness, Tony, no matter what directions it takes.” With that they both trembled and found physical release.  John kissed him once more as he slipped out. He removed the condom and tossed it away. He pulled on his briefs and crawled in bed. He turned his back to the middle of the bed and went to sleep.


Tony walked to the bathroom. He wanted to shower because he felt dirty and yet he couldn’t because the smell of John was on his skin. He dropped onto the commode and wept for what he had lost and for what might have been.



Brian and Justin had spent a half hour dancing. The longer they danced the more their kisses said. Brian stopped moving.  He ran his hands through Justin’s hair. He wasn’t looking at his face, he was looking at his soul. He lowered his mouth and captured his mouth once more before leading him to the bedroom.


“I really never thought we would make this. And now I feel like I need to discover you again but, Sunshine, I want you to take me first.”


“No, I need you, Brian!” He clung to Brian.

“No, Sunshine, when it is done in love it is beautiful, and I need to have that fresh in my mind after…”


Now Justin understood. Brian wasn’t blaming himself and he wasn’t punishing himself.  He was actually showing loving to himself, not the hatred he did so often.


“Let me do this for you, Baby,” Justin pulled off Brian’s shirt, followed by his pants. “I love you so much.  I am so sorry it happened to you. Lay down, Sweetheart” He offered Brian a hand and Brian laid down and Justin slid up behind him.  His free hand wrapped around Brian. He found one of his nipples and began squeezing it to the point of being painful and pleasurable at the same time. As his hand went to the other nipple he positioned himself at Brian’s ass and as he pinched he slid in and then stopped. “Baby, you are the best man I know and you are such a good example to not only our children but to our extended family!  I love you so much.” As he was talking he had eased in the remainder of the way. Now he stroked Brian’s cock as he moved in and out. “I hope you feel only love now, Honey. You are worth so much more than you know.” Justin couldn’t wait anymore.


Justin moved getting as much depth as he could and he thrust with as much power as he could.  Brian had learned so much the last few days but he was so quiet now. “Baby, I’m not hurting you, am I?” He saw Brian shake his head. As Brian’s whole body began to tremble and Justin emptied himself into Brian, Brian began to sob audibly. He then turned and Justin kissed the tears away.


And then Brian took control.  He was all over Justin. His mouth was on his chest and then on his inner thighs driving him crazy.  Then he had a finger massaging his prostate and when Justin was nearly ready to come again he backed way off and then started over again bringing him to the brink and backing off. He moved him in different positions and had his mouth and hands everywhere at once. After the fourth round Justin finally cried out, I need you, Brian, please.”


“Let’s make it like the first time.” Justin’s legs were over Brian’s shoulders and as he entered he said.


“Go slow, Ok?” Justin knew he had said something like that. “Does it always hurt?


Brian smiled into Justin’s beautiful face. “A little bit but that’s part of it.  Just relax and always remember this.” He began to move. “I’ll always be there for you.”  Brian kissed him. As they both shouted in release Brian repeated, “I will always be there for you.” They fell asleep so close together you couldn’t tell where one body stopped and the other one began.



In the morning, John and Tony woke up together.  “Morning, Tony. Did you get any sleep?


“A little. Are we good now? I know I messed up and I understand but, John, I couldn’t stand it if I lost your friendship.”


“We’re good, Tony.  I don’t want to lose our friendship either. Let’s go find my brother.”



Justin woke up to Brian nuzzling his neck. “Good morning, Darling!” Justin greeted Brian’s mouth with his own.  “Oh, god, Brinn?”


“Alice came home an hour ago. She has her.”


“You wore me out last night.” Justin smiled at Brian.


“I plan to this  morning too. Let’s get into the hot tub once more before we have to head home.


“Do we have to make work of getting that private flight set up?”


“I set that up the day we set up the game.” He stood up and pulled Justin up with him. His eyes and hands slid across Justin’s body. “You are so beautiful.”


“Shut up, Brian” Justin blushed over several parts of his body.


“You are going to have to admit it some day. I have seen how guys, well, and women look at you. They are just all jealous I have you and I get to have you for eight hours over the Atlantic.”


They stepped into the hot tub and sighed as they sat down.  “So how much did this plane set us back? Let’s just say you need to paint and sell another one of your masterpieces.”


“I really do need to paint.  It has been too long since I did any serious work. I have done a few small pieces but no big projects since before Brinn.  I have some ideas in my head.”

“Funny you should say that.  My head has a few ideas of its own.  Come sit in my lap, Sunshine.” Brian said with a mischievous sneer.


The trip home was better than even Brian and Justin could imagine.  There was love and there was laughter. Plans were made and changes would take place but the family was stronger than ever.