- Text Size +



Monday was the beginning of a busy week.  Once Gus was on his way to school, Brian went to the office to make some calls.  His first call was about their anniversary. He found out that the cabin they had the last two years was not available but they had another one that was lovely.  It was a bit smaller and all on one level but it was in a better location and more luxuries in it. Brian set it up for a week. He wasn’t sure they could manage that but it was an option.


The second call was much more difficult.  He decided lunch with Lindsay might be the best way to start it. He knew Justin would understand.  He hit send. “Hello Brian.”Lindsay’s voice was quite stiff.


“How are you,  Lindz?”


“I am guessing you know how  I am or you wouldn’t be calling.  I knew Gus would tell you.”


“I don’t want Gus to tell me anything.  That’s not his job. He’s a kid that was really miserable this weekend. Lindz, I don’t want to do this on the phone.  I don’t want you to feel like I am judging you. We just need to talk about our son. Can I take you out for lunch?”


“I’m sorry, Brian.  I am under a lot of stress.  Lunch would be lovely. Does 1:00 work for you? Pick me up at work?”


“I will be there.”



Brian walked out to the kitchen and found Tina there. “Hey, Boss,” She smiled at Brian.  “I told the office I would be off this week so I can help Justin until Alice gets back.”


“Thanks, Tina.  I appreciate that. I hear Gus lit into you yesterday.”


“Ya, he did.  But we are cool.  I hear he had a hard weekend.”


“Speaking of that, do you  know where Sunshine is?”


“I sent him out to the studio to do some work although he does have Brinn with him.”


“Thanks, Tina,” Brian kissed her head as he went out the back door.  As he walked to the studio his phone beeped. He pulled it out and almost cheered out loud.  Alice was moving back in tomorrow and back to work on Wednesday. He walked in the studio and as Justin turned around Brian picked him up spinning him around and kissing him at the same time.


“Hello, to you, too.” Justin laughed. “What has you so happy?”


“Alice is back to work on Wednesday. That means a lot more time for…”


Brian’s mouth came down on Justin’s as Brinn said, ”Dadada”


“Hello, Sweetheart,” Brian picked up his daughter and snuggled her neck, making her giggle. “I made reservations for the anniversary trip and I talked to Lindsay.  I am taking her to lunch. Don’t worry, if we need to meet with Mel, I will take you with me….will need you with me but maybe I can get Lindsay to talk if it is just the two of us.”


“I agree.  That could be the best way to deal with it. What time do you need to be at lunch?”


“1:00 pm.  Why don’t I take Brinn with me?  Lindsay would love to have her as a distraction.  She might actually tell me more.”


“So do you have anything to do until you have to leave?”


“Well, I was going to  do a little work but I could be distracted if you can think of something that might be more interesting…”


Justin took Brinn in his arms and walked with her to the playpen.  “Sweetheart, can you do your daddies a big favor and play sweetly with your toys for maybe 30 minutes. We will be really close.”  As Justin bent over to organize her toys Brian walked up behind him and wrapped his arm around Justin’s waist and pulled him close to his now reacting crotch.


“I am betting,” Brian started and unbuttoned Justin’s pants, “that we could manage, “ He untied his own pants and slid his hand down the front of Justin’s brief.  


“OHHHHHHH, Brian, I need something for support.  This playpen isn’t sturdy enough…”


They shuffled as one to the sturdy desk.  Brian pulled Justin’s pants down and couldn’t resist swatting the white globes in front of him. He left his pants up but popped out his cock. He grabbed Justin by the waist and pulled him back, impaling Justin as he did so  “AAhhhh.” Justin moaned as Brian moved quickly and assuredly in and out until they both screamed a couple minutes later in release.


“Da, ok?  Dada up!” Brinn looked a bit worried. “DADA, UP!”


Justin leaned back against Brian.  “We really have to stop these activities in front of her.  She is learning more words every day.”


Brian nuzzled Justin’s neck as he rebuttoned his pants. “We are just showing her how much we love each other. Do we have time to show her once more?”


Justin swatted him and pushed him away.  “Let me change her for you before you head to Lindz.”


As Justin changed her, Brian’s hand moved along the front of Justin’s pants again. Justin’s head dropped back. “I’m all for letting her know we love each other but….oh, god…..” he said as Brian rubbed his crotch again and than lightly squeezed.  “I give up, I give up! You are the most amazing lover ever….now you need to get going. And I will call Emmett about the renewal party for the Saturday before, right?


“Yes, Sunshine and then a whole week being buried deep...deep…..” He kissed him once more, “in the woods. By the way, I got the cabin for a full week.  I didn’t know if we could manage that or not. We will need to talk to Alice and your mom about it.”


“I will take care of the party and the babysitting.  Tina might be able to help out too. You two have a nice time with Lindsay.  And, Brian, control your temper if it comes to that.” Brian pushed them out of the studio, giving Brinn a quick kiss as they left.


Justin called Emmett and asked if he was free for the party, explaining it was small and romantic. He told him he could do anything he wanted. Emmett was thrilled. “It is hard to believe it is already two years and you two have gone through so much in those 2 years. Are you doing anything afterward the wedding?”

 

“Yes, we are going for a full week, the same place we went on our honeymoon.”


“Ah, Sweetie, I am so happy for both of you.  You and Brian both deserve happiness.”


“Thanks, Emmett, I can’t wait to see what you plan.  Simple and classy is all I ask.”


“I’ll be in touch, Justin.”


Justin texted his mom and Alice about the trip just to give them a heads up.


Justin then went back to his anniversary gift for Brian.




Brian pulled up at Lindsay’s office.  On his way over she had called and said she would have lunch waiting at her office.  Brian walked in with Brinn asleep in her carseat. “Oh, Brian, she is so beautiful. Gus can’t stop talking about her.  You are doing such a great job. Who would think, Brian Kinney married and great father.”


Brian set Brinn down and opened his arms to Lindsay and she stepped into her old friend’s embrace.  “It’s horrible, Brian. It is really bad. We can’t even stand to be in the same room anymore.”


After she quieted down a bit they sat on either side of her desk and ate some lunch.  As they finished Brian reached down and lifted out a stirring Brinn. Lindsay walked around the desk and offered her arms, “May I?”  Brian handed a sleepy Brinn to Lindsay.


Lindsay walked and rocked Brinn as she talked. Brinn started waking up and reached for her Dad. “Come here, Beautiful. She still has some fears, Lindsay.” He said as he took her back. Now it was Brian’s turn to speak.  “Lindz, you know I love you but as long as you and Mel can’t be in the same room, Gus isn’t coming over.”


“Brian, you can’t do that.”


“Lindsay I have to do that for Gus.  You can come visit him any time. Either one of you can come take him to dinner or lunch but he doesn’t need to hear you screaming at each other.”


“Mel isn’t going to like this.  I am sure your attorney will be hearing from us.”


“If that’s what you have to do, Lindz, that’s what you have to do but I will fight for our son’s well being.”  Brian strapped Brinn into her seat. “Lindsay, Mel knows what attorney to contact. Remember, you could just stop it.  She has very few legal rights.”


That was a mistake.  He knew it as soon as he said it. Lindsay’s face turned fierce.  No matter how upset she was with Mel, her loyalty was still with her as it should be.  Well, let the battle begin.


“Lindsay, just realize we are doing what is best for our son.  That is what is most important.” Brian picked up Brinn’s seat. “Let’s go find your daddy, Sweetheart.” Brian looked back at Lindsay. “I really want this to be amicable but if you push it, you will lose.  I will use unlimited funds to make sure our son has what is best for him.” And he walked out.


On the way home, Brian called his lawyer.  Mel did a lot for him but years ago he had hired another firm to deal with his most personal items just for this reason.  Mel was family and didn’t need to know everything about his personal life. He also called Ted and explained what was going on.  He wanted to be clear that no matter how close he was with Melanie, Ted had been a long time, loyal employee but more importantly,a long time friend and he didn’t want anything overshadowing that.



March was coming to an end and everyone was busy.  Brian was working in the office most of the time to get prepared for being gone for a week.  It was great for everyone to have Alice back. Brinn had missed her terribly and wanted to be near her every minute.   Justin had been spending hours in the studio with some new projects preparing for an art show in NYC this summer. The college students were working to finish up the school year.  John and Tony had one semester left after this and were both planning internships for next year while Tiffany and Peter were both doing great in their classes.


Tina was working for Brian at the house but everyone was starting to wonder what her plans were but more importantly, what the plans between John and Tina were.  It was obvious they were great friends and lovers, but was it more than that?


Tony had thrown himself into his schooling spending many extra hours at the hotel he was assigned to.  He spent time with John and Tina but it was too painful to watch their relationship. He was beginning to worry that John would go with Tina when she went back to NYC.  All he had left was an internship and he could do that anywhere. It was just too painful to stay at home.


Brian had been served with papers and appeared in front of a judge over Gus’.  Both sides had been presented and a temporary order was set in place that Gus spent every other Saturday with Mel and Lindsay but would not be required to sleep overnight there.  They needed to appear in front of the judge again in a month after both lawyers could get a case pulled together.


After being at his moms’ house one Saturday, Gus was very upset but at first wouldn’t tell anyone what was bothering him.  Brian and Justin were just getting in bed that evening when there was a knock on the door. “Dads can I talk to you?”


The men looked at each other and Justin said, “Come in, Gussy.”  


Gus walked in very tentatively.  “I need to tell you something. I am really sorry.  I screwed up and now I think my moms have something that the judge will be mad about and he will make me go live with them.”


“Gus, I’m a little confused.” Justin patted the bed between Brian and himself and Gus crawled in between them.


“Mom took my phone today and looked through all my messages.  I know I had something in there about the movie we watched. She asked me if I had ever seen a movie like that and I couldn’t lie.  Now I think she will tell the judge and he will make me move and it is all my fault.” Gus broke into sobs, “I don’t want to move in there.  I want to stay here.”


Justin pulled him close.  “It’s Ok, Gus.” He soothed his hair back and kissed his forehead. Overtop of his head he threw a concerned look Brian’s way. “Thanks for telling us.  It is better that our lawyer knows what their lawyer might say.


“I tried explaining that you were there and that it wasn’t a bad movie.  I told them we talked about it...kind of like health class in school. But Mom just went on and on about it.  She laughed saying now she had you.” He looked at Brian. “I’m so sorry. I know I will probably have to move in there now and it is all my fault.”  


Justin pulled him in closer.  We’ll deal with this somehow, Gus.  We aren’t losing you and you aren’t losing us.”  He cried himself to sleep in Justin’s arms. Justin reached over and Brian took his hand.  He kissed each knuckle and then turned off the light still holding Justin’s hand as he drifted off to sleep worrying about what the judge would say.


In the morning, Gus tried to slip out of the bed without waking up his dads but Justin’s eyes opened.  “You alright, Gus?”


Gus nodded.  Very quietly he said, “I’m going to my room to sleep a while.  It’s too hot in your bed.”


Justin kissed his cheek. “Don’t worry, son.  We will figure something out.” Gus shut the door very quietly when he left.  


Justin moved to Gus’ spot next to Brian. That’s when he realized what Gus was saying.  Was Brian running a fever?” Justin ran his hand over Brian’s forehead and found Brian was cool to his touch.  He let out a sigh and as he moved closer to Brian he noticed he had a headache so as Brian pulled him close in his sleep, he decided to just sleep it off.


When Brian woke up, he heard Alice talking to Brinn on the baby monitor. As he came fully awake he realized the sheets felt wet and as he pulled Justin toward him he knew something was wrong.  Justin was soaking wet and he was trembling. “Sunshine, what’s wrong. Sweetheart?”


Justin moaned.  “My head is killing me.” He shivered, “I don’t think any of me is doing too well.”  


Before Justin could stop him Brian was up and went to Brinn’s room.  “Alice!” she jumped as he entered.


“Brian, you scared me half to death.”  Brian walked over and started taking Brinn from her arms but stopped and used hand sanitizer before taking Brinn from her.  “Go check on Justin, please. I think he is really sick.”


“Justin?”  Justin never got sick.


“He’s burning up and he’s shivering.”


Alice went into the master bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed. “Justin, I hear you aren’t feeling well.” She rested her hand on his forehead and he definitely had a fever.  Just then he started coughing deep and hard. She could hear his chest rattle without a stethoscope. “Justin, did this just start overnight?”


“I was really tired last night and my throat was a little scratchy.  I just thought I might be getting a cold.” He tried sitting up and started coughing.  


“You stay right where you are.”  Alice left and came back carrying several things. She ran a thermometer over his forehead.  “102°.” She helped him sit up and gave him two Ibuprofen. “Take these.” He did as ordered.  Next she poured some cough syrup in a spoon and he swallowed that. “Now, drink this bottle of water. All of it.”  He drank the small bottle. She took her stethoscope and put it to Justin’s back and listened a few seconds. “See if you can get some sleep and I will be back in an hour to check on you.  If that fever goes higher or if your lungs get worse you will need to go to the doctor.”


“Thanks, Alice.”  Alice covered him up and walked back into the nursery.  She used hand sanitizer and went to find Brian who had taken Brinn down to get her some breakfast.


Brian looked up anxiously.  “What’s wrong with him?”


“Well, I can’t be sure if it is just a horrible cold or if it is pneumonia.  Did he seem sick last night? Did he have enough energy to…”


“ALICE!” Brian had to laugh a little.  “Gus got in bed with us and he fell asleep there so we didn’t do anything.”


“Why don’t you go check on Gus.  Make sure he isn’t…..”


Gus walked around the corner, “Morning…  What’s everyone looking at?”


Alice walked over and laid her hand on Gus’ forehead. “Do I look sick? I feel fine.  Why are you…”


Brian spoke up, “Justin woke up not feeling well this morning.”


“I knew he felt hot when I got out of bed about 6:00.  I got too hot so went to my own bed.”


Sunday brunch was one meal they tried to eat together. Tina and John came down to see if they could help Alice.  Gus got plates out and soon Peter and Tiffany came in hand in hand. Tiffany started flipping pancakes and soon there was scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, and pancakes on the counter and everyone walked through the line and served themselves.  


John kept looking at the door.  He finally had to ask. “Is Tony coming?’

Tiffany replied, “He did an overnight at the hotel.  If he isn’t too tired he said he would stop up here.”


Everyone heard that Justin wasn’t feeling well and after eating Tiffany and Peter offered to take Brinn for a walk.  It was a bit cool but it was sunny and she would enjoy some time outside. They bundled her up and put her in her stroller, heading out the door.


Alice went up to check on Justin again.  His fever wasn’t higher but it hadn’t gone down either. She made him drink some more and he went right back to sleep.


John and Tina cleaned up the kitchen.  Gus told John and Tina about the trouble he caused. “Dad told me not to tell anyone about the movie but I texted Tony about it because I had a question.  Mom saw that and when she asked me what type of movie it was I had to tell her. She is so mad. She is going to tell the lawyer who is going to tell the judge who will then make me move.”  


John put his arm around Gus.  “You couldn’t lie about it. Your dad has a good lawyer.  Something will work out.”


“I hope you’re right.”  Gus noticed John was still looking for Tony. Quietly he said, “Maybe he is too tired.”


John knew Tony was avoiding the house, avoiding him to be more exact. He missed him so much. Tina had hinted several times that she would like the three of them to be together.  Maybe he would try to get Tony to agree just so he could be with Tony again. How could he do that if Tony always avoided him? Just thinking about Tony got John aroused and as Tina stepped between him and the counter, she noticed, too.


“John,” Tina leaned into John. “I would love to take care of that for you. Come on.”  She brushed her hand over John’s crotch. He hated himself for his weakness. He knew that his body was reacting to his thoughts of Tony not because of Tina yet he was willing to get relief with her.  He hated himself for this but he really did love her, too, he just wasn’t in love with her.


John roughly pinned her again the counter, forgetting Gus was behind him and grabbed Tina’s breast, pinching the nipple enough to make her gasp. “John, Gus….”  John instantly let go.


“Um, Gus, we’ll talk to you later.” John said as he directed Tina up to the bedroom.  The door was barely shut when John slammed her against the wall. With one hand he ripped off her underwear, while with the other one he was opening his fly. Without even removing his pants he pulled out his engorged dick and slammed it into her.  She screamed at the force. John ripped off Tina’s shirt and then through her bra across the room. He bit her nipple sending another shock wave through her and soon she orgasmed over and over. He did not stop. He hadn’t cum yet and after several more thrusts he still was fully erect.  He withdrew and forcefully turned her around and as he poised to enter her ass, Tina shout, “John, no!” He thrust into her vagina from behind. He closed his eyes and pictured Tony and after three or four more savage thrusts John shouted and dropped to his knees taking Tina down with him.  


John sat on the floor and pulled Tina into his lap.  “Are you alright? Did I hurt you? I’m so sorry. I don’t know what got into me.”


Tina’s lips stopped John’s rambling. Tina took hold of John’s hand and brought it down to her clit. “Please, once more.”


His thumb and forefinger found the spot she had directed him to and he rolled it gently between his fingers and once more she shattered and slumped against him.


John picked her up and carried her to the bed. They both drifted off to sleep.  Tina was thinking of how John had just made her feel while John dreamt of Tony.



Gus sat down on the sectional in the kitchen area and watched TV.  He wanted to find out how Justin was and he kind of wanted to see Tony. This is where Brian found him.  “Hey, Gus, what are you doing hanging out here?”


“Is Justin ok?”


“Alice just went in there to check on him.  She is afraid he may have pneumonia which isn’t  too serious but it means he would need to go to the doctor and get medicine.  You look like you have something else on your mind, Gus.”


“I just feel bad for Tony and John.”


“You feel bad for them?” Brian dropped on the sectional next to Gus.


“Dad, they love each other but John just can’t take him back, especially when Tina is here.  I mean they just went up to scr…….., anyway they went upstairs but John couldn’t stop looking for Tony.”


“Gus, sometimes you see too much but that will make you an amazing man when you get a little older.  I agree that I think Tony wants to be John’s partner again but Tony messed up and he knows it. John just has to work things out for himself.”


“The only thing he’s working on is Tina’s….”

“Watch yourself, Gus. That is your sister’s mother you are talking about. You don’t have to like her but you have to show her respect.” Brian looped an arm around Gus and pulled him close.


“I know.”


Alice walked in.  Gus jumped up and went to Alice. “How is Justin?  Can I go see him?”


“Justin needs to see a doctor.  If he gets on medicine he will be fine in a few days.”


“Can’t we get a doctor here today?” Brian asked.


“Well, if you want to call one of those services that make house calls you might be able to.”  Alice suggested.


“I just am thinking about our wedding in less than three weeks. He has to be better.”


Alice put a hand on Gus’ shoulder. She caught Brian’s eyes and glanced down at Gus. “Why don’t you call someone in today, just to be safe.”


Brian glanced at Gus and saw the worried look on his face.  Poor Gus, he didn’t need any more stress in his life. “I’ll go make a phone call and then I will go check on the patient.”


Brian found a concierge doctor service and they said they would be there with in two hours.  Brian went to check on Justin. He slipped in and crawled into bed next to Justin. “Hey, Sunshine, how are you feeling?”


“Really, I’m ok.  I could get up and help with…”


Brian pulled Justin into his arms, “You aren’t going to be doing anything until you are better.”  Brian reached for the washcloth that was in water next to the bed. He rubbed the cloth over his forehead and then onto Justin’s bare chest. Brian could feel his chest rattle.  “Sweetheart, a doctor will be here soon.” Brian kissed his head and slipped out again as he dropped off to sleep


Brian went back downstairs.  “Alice, you know he needs a doctor don’t you?”


“Yes, last time I was upstairs I could tell he was worse but I needed you to make the decision.”


The doctor arrived and immediately said Justin needed to be in the hospital.  Because of his asthma as a kid his lungs were weak and they had a hard time fighting back.  And all the stress he had been under didn’t help his immune system. Brian helped Justin into Brinn’s room so he could say goodbye to her and then he supported him as they walked down the steps. Brian picked him up and carried him to the car.  Gus rushed out to the car and got in. “Gus, you don’t need to come.”


“I am going with you. I need to know….”  Brian could hear tears in Gus’ voice.


“Ok, son, once Justin is settled in one of the family will come pick you up, I’m sure.”


Justin was checked in and immediately put on intravenous antibiotics.  He was moved to his room and Gus was allowed in to see Justin for just a minute. Justin was very pale but smiled for Gus. “I will be fine, Gussy. I will be home before you know it. Come here, Gus.”  Gus walked over and Justin gave him a hug but then started coughing.


“Gus, I think Tony will be here to take you home in a minute.  Why don’t you wait in the lobby for him.” Brian walked over and gave Gus a big hug.  He brought his mouth near Gus’ ear, “He will be fine, Sunny Boy. I promise I would never lie about that.”  Gus clung to his dad for a second and then went out the door. Brian was glad to see Tony was there. He stepped out and spoke to him for a minute.


“Thanks for coming to get Gus, Tony.  Justin will be here a couple days for sure, probably most of the week.  I will be staying here for now.”


Tony gave Brian a hug.  “We will all help all we can, Brian.  I have enough hours in for my internship.  I will stay home and help Alice.”


“Thanks, Tony.”  They both heard Justin coughing in his room and Brian walked back in.  


Brian poured Justin some water and he took a sip.  Other than the IV they hadn’t done anything else for him.  Justin was having a hard time getting a deep breath. Brian began pushing the call button.  It took several minutes for the nurse to arrive. Brian jumped down her throat when she arrived. “My husband needs help, now.  He is having a hard time breathing and is coughing so hard his chest hurts.”


“I know, sir, I am sorry it took me so long but I was contacting the doctor.  I will have a breathing treatment for him in a couple minutes. I promise. I will be right back with the nebulizer.”


Brian took a deep breath, “Thank you.”


The nurse was true to her word and came back in a couple minutes and put the mask on Justin and started the treatment.  “I know you don’t recognize me, Brian, but we spent many nights together.” Brian looked quizzically at her. “I think it has to be 12 years ago or so. I am glad to see you are in the room and not outside it now.”


Brian looked at her.  “You’re the night nurse  when Justin was in a coma for days.”


“You don’t know how happy I was to see you were still together, not that I want Justin to be here again.”


“How bad is he?” Brian felt Justin squeeze his hand.


“I’m not dead, Brian.” Justin said muffled through the mask. “I just feel like I want to die.”


Brian bent down and kissed his forehead.  


“Most people respond very well and very quickly.” The nurse smiled at them.  “I had a feeling you two ended up together.”


“We are supposed to renew our vows in 3 weeks.” As Brian talked he slid into bed behind Justin and Justin relaxed against him and fell asleep immediately. Brian didn’t realize he was stroking Justin’s hair and cheek.


“How many years?”


“It is our second anniversary although we have been together for a solid seven years.”


“And the other five years?”


“Let’s just say we had things we needed to work through. We were together more than apart but we needed to be together.”


“I really never stalked the two of you but you have both been in the news.  You are both successful. Justin is an amazing artist but weren’t you in the news for something else about 6 months ago?”


“Yes, our daughter  was kidnapped. Brinny is perfect in everyway.  It nearly killed both of us but especially Justin because he was with her when it happened.   Justin is just our family rock.”


The nurse packed up the machine. “Brian, I’m Carla by the way.  If you need anything just call me. You know he would be fine if you went home and slept but I have a feeling I am wasting my breath.”


Brian tightened his arms around Justin and leaned his head against the wall.  Carla brought an extra pillow over and put it behind Brian’s head. She quietly took the machine and walked out the door.


Justin readjusted in Brian’s arms and snuggled in.  Brian kissed the top of Justin’s head. “I love you, Sunshine.” He rested his head against the pillow and dozed.


Sometime in the middle of the night Brian buzzed the nurse again.  Carla brought the nebulizer again and gave him another treatment. Half way through Justin started coughing.  She removed the mask as he coughed and when it calmed she replaced it. Brian got up and used the restroom but then went right back to his spot.


“He is very lucky to have you.”


“Carla, if it wasn’t for him I wouldn’t be here. It is the least I can do.”


“That sounds like another story.”


“The day our daughter was born, I found out I had cancer again. I’d had it years ago and it came back.  There were times I think he breathed for me because I just didn’t have the strength. He spent weeks taking care of a newborn and a dying husband.  He is a selfless man. I love him so….” Brian’s arms tightened around him and his head dropped onto Justin’s. Carla slipped out quietly.


Brian called John at the house.  He asked for someone to bring him a change of clothes and asked someone to bring Brinn in with it.  He knew Brinn would be the best medicine for Justin. The doctor came to check on Justin. After listening to Justin’s lungs he said right now they didn’t sound better but they didn’t sound worse.  It had only been about 12 hours and they always say give it 24 for the antibiotic to kick in. Brian could barely stand Justin looking so sick.


John stopped by with Brinn and clean clothes for Brian.  “How is he doing?”


“No better, no worse. It’s what the doctor expected at this point,” Brian reached for his daughter.  


Brinn put her hands on either side of his face and smiled, “Dada, kiss.” Brian gave her a kiss and hugged her tight.


John could tell Justin was asleep and didn’t want to disturb him. “Brian, I really need to get to school.  Justin’s mom said she would take Brinn for the day and should be here within the hour. Is it ok if I head back?”


“Of course, John.  Thanks for taking the time to bring these in.”

“Tony is going to help Alice around the house so she can focus on the kids when they are home.  Tell Justin we love him.”


Brian walked out into the hall and gave John a hug and kiss as he left.


Carla walked up as John walked away. “A friend of yours?”


“Down, girl, not sure what you were thinking but that’s my nephew.  He dropped of Brinn and some clothes.”


Carla was already transfixed on Brinn.  “You are right! She is beautiful. She looks a lot like Justin.”


“That’s good since he is her biological father.”


“Do you plan to have more children?”


Brian was silent for a moment. “You know, I doubt it.  My son’s mom is a friend of mine. She and her wife wanted a child.  Justin, let’s just say he helped a friend in need one night and we got this beautiful girl out of it.”


Brinn gave a big grin, “My Dada.”


“You just have to love her.”  From inside the room Brian heard the coughing again.


“I just saw my replacement come in, Brian.” Carla looked at her watch.  “I will see you tonight and I will send him right in for a treatment.”


Brian went to Justin’s side and helped him sit up.  He kissed Justin’s cheek. “Good Morning, Sunshine. Look who came for a visit.”


Justin tried to smile seeing Brinn but continued coughing even harder.  Brinn reached for Justin. “Sorry, honey, your daddy will hold you pretty soon.”  Brian squeezed Justin’s hand. “After your treatment you will feel better.”


“I hope you’re right.”


“Damn, I wish I could do something to help.”  Brian stopped talking when a very handsome man walked into the room.


The nurse looked over at Brian, “Well, hello Beautiful.”  Brian wasn’t sure if he was talking to Brinn or him from the look in the man’s eye. “Excuse me, that was very unprofessional. Let me get this treatment started for you.”  Once he got it started he checked Justin’s vitals and then returned his attention to Brian and Brinn. “This is obviously your daughter,” He looked down at Justin. “She is so pretty.”


Brinn smiled from ear to ear. “My Da.” She patted Brian.  


Brian kissed her cheek.  “I figured she was the best medicine in small doses.  Her grandmother will be here soon to take her.”


“You are probably right. Maybe after this treatment he will feel well enough to hold her for a bit but she should probably wear a mask.  We just like to limit germs when we can.” He fluffed Justin’s pillows and started massaging his neck a bit.


Brian tried to hold back his jealousy but he wanted to rip the nurse’s hands off.  “I will go get a mask that should fit your daughter.”


Justin got a twinkle in his eye for a second but then started coughing and could not continue eye contact with Brian. He tried to relax and breath deeply.  


Brian hated feeling so helpless. He wondered if this is what Justin felt like when he was sick. He just wanted to scoop Justin out of that bed and take his family home and have everything back to normal.


The nurse, whose name was Brad, came back with the mask for Brinn.  He put it on her, “We don’t want anyone else to get sick.” He glanced at Brian, “You look very healthy to me.” He looked Brian up and down, ”You don’t need one.”


Justin ‘accidently’ jerked his hand landing a fist into Brad’s private area.  Justin didn’t have much strength but it was hard enough for the nurse to step back. He took off the mask and started leaving.  “Maybe about 10 minutes with her but then she really does need to leave.” Justin was already reaching for Brinn.


Brinn laid down on Justin’s chest and hugged his neck. In the sweetest voice, “My Dada.  Dada Ok?”


Justin and Brian looked at each other.  She was starting to put words together. She really needed to quit growing so fast. Justin’s arms went around her and he hugged her.  As she laid there Jenn walked in the door. “Oh, how precious, except for the fact you are in the hospital. Oh, Justin, how are you?”


As he started talking, he began coughing and Brinn’s lip started quivering. Justin managed to get out.  “Mom, can you just take her. I’m tired.”


“Sure, honey.” Jenn through Brian a worried look and scooped Brinn up dropping a kiss on Justin’s forehead.  


Brian gave Brinn a kiss and softly said to Jenn, “I’ll call you later.  Thanks for watching Brinn.” Jenn kissed Brian’s cheek and left the room.


Brian was worried.  He just hated being helpless.  “May I join you?” Justin nodded and Brian slid behind him like he had all night.  It seemed to help Justin get comfortable. Brian could still feel he was feverish. He thought by now that should be going down.  Brian held him tight. “I love you, Sunshine.” He kissed his forehead and temple. “Just relax, baby, I’m here for you. Just lean on me.” Justin did seem to relax and dozed off.  


Brad came in a few minutes later and checked his temperature.  “It’s still high isn’t it?” Brian asked him.


Brad nodded, “It should have started going down a bit  I will let his doctor know. Maybe he can change the antibiotic.  Some work better than others for certain people. I won’t let it wait until tomorrow.  I’ll go notify him now.”


When lunch came, Brian coaxed him to eat some of his meal but soon he fell back to sleep.


Mid afternoon Brad came in with a new bag to hook up to Justin.  “The doctor is going to stop by soon but he told me to start this when the other is empty.”  


The door opened slowly.  Gus peaked in. Brian waved him in.  “Come here, son.” Brian hugged Gus when he walked over.


Brad looked at the two together.  “This has to be your son.” He noticed the resemblance right away.


From the bed Justin said, “He’s our son.”  He started coughing again and reached out to Gus.  He came over and took Justin’s hand.’


“How are you feeling, Daddy?”


“I’ll be fine once this medicine kicks in.  It’s just because I had asthma when I was young.  My lungs don’t always work so good.”


Brian put his arm around Gus as Tony walked in. “Hope it’s ok we stopped by.  Gus is very persuasive.”


Brian tightened his grip on Gus.  “I’m glad you did.”


“Um, Dad, did you shower today?  You kind of stink.”


Brian lifted his arm a bit and sniffed. “Oh, you are right, Gus. Can the two of you stay while I shower and change into the clothes John dropped off this morning.” Brad was still standing there. “Is there a public shower somewhere in here?”  Brian got directions and walked out. Brad did his best to get Tony’s phone number but Tony didn’t give it to him. He wasn’t interested...at least not now.


Soon Brian returned.  His hair was wet but he looked a bit refreshed.  Justin had tried to talk with them but he was drifting off to sleep again. Brian walked them out to the main lobby.  “Tony, could you take this dirty clothes back to the house for me and when someone comes tomorrow they can bring me another change?”


“Sure, Brian but when you want to go home just let me know and one of us can stay with him…. Ok, I know that isn’t going to happen.”


“Dad, aren’t you supposed to go to court tomorrow? I have been thinking about it.  Maybe because of all the trouble I caused Justin got sick.”


“Gus, you didn’t cause this.  And your moms got the case set back a month so Justin can get better.”


“Did I miss something?  There is new trouble about that movie we watched?” Brian and Gus nodded. “I don’t know how they can complain when you watched a movie at their house and and from what you said it was much worse and they weren’t with you to explain it.”


“What movie?” Brian jerked up.


Gus looked sheepish. “I watched one of my moms’ movies. They didn’t know it but it wasn’t like it was hidden. It was right out there. It wasn’t near as nice as the one we watched.” He looked up at Tony.  “Those ladies were kind of gross.”


Brian looked over at Tony.  “Why hadn’t I heard about this?”


“I’m sorry, Brian.  I was trying to get Gus to tell you but then when he stopped going for home visits I forgot about it.


“They will say it isn’t true.”


“I have Gus talking about it on my phone if you need it. I recorded it trying to protect myself if anyone ever accused me of…..well, they seem to think I would do something.”  


“Whatever you do, don’t erase that.  That might be what we need if they get mean.”  He looked down at Gus. “I’m sorry, Gus, I don’t want to fight with your moms. But I don’t want you to have to go back into that unhappy situation. You go home and get your homework done.  Love you, son.” They hugged and Tony and Gus walked away.


By the time Brian was coming back down the hall to Justin’s room a nurse was running to his room. Justin lay over the side of the bed violently throwing up.  “What is happening? What’s going on?”


“It’s a reaction to the antibiotic.  It happens sometime.”


“You didn’t think to mention that?  You forgot to say the cure could be as bad as the illness?”


Brian grabbed a washcloth and dampened it.  He got into bed with Justin and stroked the cloth over  his forehead, cheek and down his chest. Justin’s stomach seemed to calm down a bit, probably because there was nothing left in it.


“Get the doctor in here NOW. I don’t care where he is, or what he is doing.  Just get him in here.”


Within 10 minutes the doctor walked in the door.  “I hear you wanted to talk to me?”


Brian was still holding Justin in bed. “Hell, yes, I want to talk to you.” He wanted to yell but he didn’t want to wake him.  Why can’t you do something about this? Why is his fever still soaring unless he is puking his guts out.”


“Mr. Kinney, Brian, it just takes a while to work out of his system.  We will try another antibiotic.”


“Well get it right this time.  Did you look at his history? Do you know what he is allergic too?”


“I have looked at his extensive medical history and I have looked through his test results.  He just needs to fight it and that takes time.”


“I am not sure he has the strength to go through much more. He has had to put up with so much the last couple years.  He really doesn’t have a surplus of fight left.”


“I don’t think you give him enough credit.  Justin will be fine with just a little time.”


“I want the name of a specialist.  24 hours in the hospital for pneumonia he should be making some progress. I want the best one on the east coast here tomorrow. Money is no object.”


“Brian, I don’t know if …..”


“Make it happen.” Brian said it a little too loudly and Justin moved in his arms.


“Brian, my stomach hurts.”


“I know, sweetheart.  The doctor is going to get you some medicine for the nausea.”  Brian threw a look at the doctor that had him leaving the room.


Five minutes later a nurse walked in with some medication which he added to the bag and he had some chicken soup and crackers.  “Give the medicine about 10 minutes. Then he should be ready for some soup. I am guessing you would like to help him. After that he will sleep.”


“Thank you, Brad.”


“Oh and I am not sure what happened in here but the head of John Hopkins, respiratory department will be here after lunch tomorrow.”


Brian could see Justin was relaxing a bit and he sat on the edge of the bed.  He adjusted the bed so he was sitting up a bit more. Brian started giving Justin small bites.  He actually ate most of the bowl and then Brian offered him some water and he drank it but Brian saw him drifting off. He slipped in next to Justin until he was sure he was sound asleep.  Brian slipped out of the room and started working. He made calls to Ted and spoke to Alice.


The last call he made was to John.  He wanted to make sure he was taking care of Justin’s business. “Of course I am, Uncle Brian.  I am up to date with everything.”


“I was fairly sure you were.  I guess I just needed to talk to you. I hope you know how much I rely on you.  You add such stability to everything.”


“ Um, thanks, Brian.”


“So do you know what you are doing?”


“I’m not sure what you mean, Uncle Brian.”


“I have always promised not to get involved with all of your love lives but,

John, don’t wait too long to choose because …. when  I was holding Justin tonight as he tried to get his breath, I knew he knew I loved him.  John, if you were really sick, who would you want to be there? Just think about it. Love you, John.”


 

When John got off the phone with Brian he was very distracted.  He walked right past Tina who stood in the kitchen. “John, I thought you were going to help with cleanup.”  John kept walking. “JOHN!”


“Oh, sorry, Tina.” He walked over and kissed the top of her head.  


“How’s Justin?”


“Not very good and  Brian is worried.”


“Well, help me finish these few dishes and I promise I will help you forget about it for a while.”  Tina pressed her body against him and stretched to kiss him and he barely brushed her lips. She had noticed since the last insane night when he took her against the wall, John had been distracted.  Of course, they had made love since then but he wasn’t present, not really. She knew she would be leaving soon. She hated thinking about it. Brinn had finally accepted her and even given her a kiss when John prompted her, but she needed to leave before she stayed too long.  However, that didn’t mean she couldn’t distract him in the meantime.


“Now, John, I know you have not forgotten how to kiss.” Her hand skimmed down his ass and pulled him up against her. As she started moving against him he finally started to slowly respond. “There is my friend.”  She reached up and pulled John’s head down and then John gave her a punishing kiss. With in seconds she was moaning as his hand moved under Tina’s skirt and….


Alice cleared her throat as she walked into the kitchen. “You really need to stop doing this in the kitchen.  Gus’ hormones are in overdrive already. Take it upstairs. Brinn is sleeping in my room and i can finish these last few things.


“Sorry, Alice.”  John said over his shoulder as Tina drug him up the stairs.  As Tina unzipped his pants and slid her hand inside tried talking, “Tina, we need to……” Tina dropped to her knees and pulled his briefs down taking him into her mouth.  He dropped his head back. Tina wasn’t getting a much response from him. Yes, he was getting hard but he wasn’t really into it. She reached behind him and slid her hand down his crack and found the spot she was looking for. She didn’t try to enter but rubbed and pressed in a bit. This got a response quickly and as he came in her mouth she could swear she heard John say ‘Tony’.


The oral sex was usually just the start of a full evening but as they got in bed John pulled her close and went to sleep.  Tina laid there frustrated for some time before drifting off.


John fell asleep and dreamed of Tony.  He thought of that muscled body, that beautiful hair.  Just the thought of him had John hard in seconds. He felt bad but he needed relief.  His fingers found their way deep in her hot center, stroking her. She woke up with a moan and rolled giving John full access to her body. There was no kissing, no sweet words but John still drove her over the edge quickly.  John rolled off her and soon was sound asleep with his back to her. When Tina woke in the morning, John was gone.



Tony was having difficulty sleeping.  He finally got up and decided to go for a jog.  As he headed in the direction on the main house he saw the door open and John step out and start to stretch.  He found himself heading directly for him. “Good Morning. You’re up early.”


John’s heart skipped a beat. “So are you.”  John’s voice had a soft tone to it. “Can’t sleep?”               


“I just got off a couple hours ago. My brain didn’t want to shut off,”  ‘It kept going to holding you. To touching you. To feeling you deep inside me.’   “We may as well run together.” They ran off, both in their own thoughts. They both pushed it hard.  By the time they arrived back at the house they were both exhausted in the best way. They looked at each other as the stretched their muscles one last time.  The air was cool but their bodies glistened with sweat. Tony started shedding his shirt and then his pants before stepping into the spa. Without a word John did the same.    


After some time John started talking, “Tony….”


“John, please don’t.  Unless you tell me you are moving back into the house I just can’t handle it and I don’t think you are planning on that considering Tina and you…..well, you are still very close.”


“I just have one thing.  Tina has talked about the three of us….well, just think about it. I have never thought about it but she seems to think it would be fun.”


Tony stared at him, “You’re considering that?”


“Tina really wants to be with both of us for some reason….well, I think any two guys would make her happy but we are the two she has access to. Just think about it.  I know you are into girls…”


Tony reacted as if he had been punched. “I …… I’m sorry, John.  I messed up. You don’t think I know how much I messed up… I’m sorry.” He got out grabbed a towel and his dirty clothes, slipped on his shoes and walked off as he dried himself.


John opened his mouth and muttered, “Damn it.”


Hearing the house door open he glanced back.  Tina was heading for the hot tub. Dropping her robe she was naked as she stepped in. She straddled his lap facing  him. She didn’t say anything. She just kissed him.


“You really shouldn’t be out here naked this time of day.  Gus could see you.”


“First of all, I think Gus would enjoy that.  Second, Gus left early this morning with Alice to see Justin for a few minutes before school.” She kissed him but he moved her.  


“Sorry, I have to get going to class.  I have to be there a little early today so I better get going.”  John grabbed his stuff and ran into the house.


Tina sat there a few minutes.  It was time for her to talk to Tony.  John was both stubborn and loyal. As long as he thought she needed him he wouldn’t go back to Tony and he still wasn’t over Tony’s betrayal but she was sure once she was gone they would patch it all up.


Alice hoped if Gus could spend a little time with his dads he would feel better.  She worried about that boy. He had so much going on in his life. At least his moms backed off for now.  When he arrived he stepped into Brian’s arms. Brian kissed the top of his head. “Hey, Sunny Boy. I’m so glad to see you.”

“How is Dad?”  


Justin reached a hand out to Gus.  “I’ll be Ok. Just this stuff likes my lungs a little to much.  A specialist he takes care of stuff all the time is coming to see me today so I am sure in a couple days I will be ready to go home.”


“You don’t have to lie to me.  I know it will be more than a couple days.”


“Give me a hug before this damn medicine makes me sleep again. I am sure they will figure out what medicine works best for me. Gus,” he placed his hand on his son’s cheek, “Your dad is making sure they take good care of me. I love you, Gussy.” He said as his eyelids closed again.


“Gus, his fever is better today.  It’s just this medicine makes him throw up so then they give him medicine for that and he sleeps.  I will let Alice know how is doing before you get home from school, Ok?” Gus nodded. “You know, Gus, if you would rather be with your moms I am sure you could go there.”


“No, I don’t want to go back there. Not until stuff is straightened out.” Gus said adamantly.  


Brian walked into the hall with his son.    “Please, Gus, don’t give Alice too much grief while we are here.  She isn’t your nanny but she is nice enough to take care of you while we are gone.”


“I know, Dad. I’ll try.”


“I miss being with you, Gus.”


“Well, you have to stay here with Daddy.  That’s obvious.”


Alice walked out and said they better get going to school.  Brian promised to call as soon as he knew anything from the specialist. Justin gave Brian a hug.  “He’ll be fine. I know it is hard to see improvement but if his fever is going down that is half of it.”  Alice put a hand on Gus’ shoulder and they walked down the hall as Brian reentered the room.


The specialist came and went.  He looked at all the tests and adjusted the medications.  There was a new antibiotic he found to be very effective with few side effects. He promised to be in contact with both Brian and the doctor. He looked at Brian and laid a hand on his shoulder.  “Mr. Kinney, your husband is going to be fine. He is going to need you healthy as well so why don’t you get some sleep. In 12 hours he is going to feel much better and you will want to be ready to take him home well rested.  


Tony stopped by shortly after the doctor had left.  He looked at Brian and then at a sleeping Justin. “Brian, you are going to get some sleep.” He handed him a room key.  The hotel I have been working at is two blocks from here,” He handed him a shoulder bag he hadn’t noticed. “I think everything you will need is in here.” He told him the room number.  “I will stay here until you return. I will see you in about eight hours.” He did not let him argue. He pushed him out the door.


Tony spent the day studying for a final and chatting with Justin when he was awake.  Brad, the nurse, stopped by to talk to him several times under the guise of checking on Justin’s new medication. When Brad left, Justin started talking. “He likes you.”


“Oh, you’re awake.  How are you feeling?”


“Better, I think.  I’m not so hot. He likes you.”


“I’m not interested, Justin. I am focusing….


“No, you are mourning John?  Have you talked to him, I mean really talked to him the last couple weeks?”


“Not the way you mean.  I am not interested in anyone else.  I hope he can forgive me and then leave her.”

“She will leave soon. I just feel it. It won’t be long.” Justin started coughing. “OK, I’m not ready to go home yet but I do think I am getting better.”


“Just sleep, Justin.  Brian will be back later and knowing you two, it won’t be long before…” and Justin was sleeping.


Tony heard the door open and looked up expecting Brad or even Brian to be back.  Instead he was looking at John. His heart skipped a beat. He had visions of him in the hot tub this morning and immediately knew that was not the best train of thought. They hugged each other each telling themselves they were just friends.  They are family that hugged. Tony moved his mouth toward John’s but John turned in time for Tony to kiss his cheek. “John, please.”


“Tony, I won’t cheat on her.  That isn’t who I am.”


Justin coughed and they took a step apart. “Hey, John.”


“Hey, how are you feeling?” John gave Justin a hug.  


“I almost feel human again. Tony, why don’t you take a break while John is here.  Stretch your legs, get a snack….”

“Sure, be back in a few minutes.” Tony got the hint.


“I think you look a little better, Justin.”


“Thanks.  I actually do feel better but I feel like I could sleep for a week.”


“Uncle Brian will be thrilled.”


“John, what are you doing?”


“What do you mean?”  Justin gave him a look  that said it all. John stared at the floor, “I can’t cheat on her. I do love her.”


“John, we all love her but none of us are ‘in love’ with her, are we?”  John shook his head slightly. “It’s your decision, John, but you really need to decide.  You are hurting him, maybe as much as he hurt you.”


The door opened and Brian and Tony walked in. Brian saw Justin was awake and although still pale his cheeks had a little color.  John stepped away from the bed and Brian sat on the edge of the bed. He took Justin in his arms and kissed him. “Ummm, you smell so good and I am sure I really stink.”


Brian brought his mouth to Justin’s ear, “I would love to smell every inch of you. In fact…” Brian’s nosed started traveling down Justin’s body.”  Justin swiped him away.


“I would love some clean clothes.”  Justin commented.


Tony spoke up.  I have some running pants and a T-shirt in my car.  They aren’t yours but they are clean.                                                                                


“Oh, Tony, I love you!  Please!”


Brian kissed Justin.  “I will walk them down to their cars and be back soon.”


Justin started buzzing for the nurse and Brad was more than willing to give him a sponge bath.  After getting his supplies he pulled off Justin’s shirt and took the wash cloth and, using circular motion he started on Justin’s back and then his front.  He did under his arms and carefully made sure all the soap was rinsed off. Brad dried off his chest and was about to pull the blanket down below Justin’s waist.


“If you want to have both hands in about 30 seconds, I would stop where you are.”  Brian had a smile on his face but his voice had a deadly quality to it. Brad took a step back. I will take it from here.  Brad quickly set the towel down on the bed and walked out.


“I just wanted to clean up. I feel so gross.”


“Your wish is my command.” He blocked the door so it wouldn’t open easily.   Brian started with Justin’s feet. He massaged each toe and the souls of their feet.  He then worked his way up his calves.


“Oh, Brian, I love you.” He relaxed all the way into the mattress. Brian rinsed out the cloth and continued. Lightly rubbing the inside of his thighs. Justin felt a throbbing begin but then started coughing. Brian quickly helped him sit up.  


“Do you need the nurse?”

“No, please finish.” He got the cough under control a bit. “I really do want to feel clean and I don’t think you will let Brad finish it.” He smiled up at Brian. “Kiss me.”


Brian gave him a long, affectionate kiss. He removed the sheet and gently washed Justin’s genital area and then had him turn to his side so he could wash his ass.  Brian got fascinated with Justin’s backside. He started running the cloth over and over until he felt Justin shiver and then started coughing again. Brian quickly helped him dress and then cleared the door and got the nurse. Once Justin laid down and had a breathing treatment he was breathing better.      


Brian slid into bed by Justin.  “You take a nap and then I will go get us dinner, whatever you are hungry for. Brian slipped his hand onto Justin’s bare abdomen and with one finger under the waistband he pulled Justin close and dozed, thrilled to feel Justin next to him without the waves of heat coming off of him. Brian couldn’t resist but slid his hand down Justin’s shorts. It just felt so amazing to hold him this way.  His own dick was hard as a rock but he knew that would have to wait several days.


Brian went into the office the next few days and spent the evening with Justin.  Every night Brian slept spooned up against Justin. Every morning he left hard and frustrated.  Every morning Alice brought Gus to have breakfast with them and talk awhile before going to school. Jennifer brought Brinn by around lunch each day and Justin could help feed her.  Brinn kissed him over and over. “My Da, My da,” and then hugged him tight.


If all kept going well he would get to go home over the weekend.  Justin could not wait. He missed his home. He missed his kids. And, oh, how he missed his husband.  He made Brian go home and spend time with Gus and Brinn the night before he got out. They needed time with one of their dads and Justin just didn’t have any energy, yet, but that would come.  


Justin had a week until the wedding.  If he had to sleep 24/7 for the week he would.  The nuptials would be perfect. Emmett had popped in on Saturday before Justin was dismissed and just gave him a brief rundown but Justin said ‘Emmett, I know you will make it perfect.  I am not worried.”


“You just get your strength back.  I can only imagine what Brian will have planned.”


A grin came across Justin’s face.  “Oh, god, I hope so!”


“I will be by Saturday morning to set up.  Emmett hugged and kissed Justin, just as Brian walked in.


“Seriously?  Emmett I wonder how many times I have had to extricate you from Justin.”  He waved Emmett away. “Goodbye, Emmett. See you next weekend.” Brian slipped his hand under Justin’s shirt.  Hear let me help you with that. Brian’s other hand did not stop at the waistband. Let’s get this old clothes off….Seriously, I brought you some fresh clothes so let’s take this off.” Brian pulled off the shirt and his lips searched out one of his nipples.


“Brian, as much as I love you, please let me dress myself.  You will wear me out before I get dressed. I hate to say this, Baby, but we are going to need to stay in separate rooms this week.”


“You want to what?”


“It’s not that I want to but I am going to have  to rest, a lot, this week so I am ready for next week.”


“Are you trying to kill me?”


“We may as well wait until we get on the honeymoon, don’t you think?”           


“Baby, do you remember how wonderful it was after we went without before New Year’s Eve?  It was beyond amazing. It was earth shattering. And I just have to sleep. I am exhausted.”


“Ah, Sunshine, I’m sorry.  I just missed you so much.” He helped him with his shirt and then turned around while Justin changed his pants.  


“I’m ready to go, Sweetheart.”  Brian turned around and scooped him up in his arms.  


“Let’s go home!”


Everyone was thrilled to have Justin home.  Justin spent a majority of his time in bed which normally would have thrilled Brian but all hands were off.  Each night after Justin put Brinn to bed. He put himself to bed. Brian would crawl in bed a few hours later and just hold himas he slept. It was torture but Sunshine was home and they were together. His life was full.



John was so confused.  He knew who he needed to be with but he didn’t want to hurt Tina. She gave him everything he needed physically but she wasn’t Tony.  He had feigned headaches, extra school projects, anything to keep them separate. He felt like he was cheating all the time. He wasn’t sleeping well either.   


Friday he had one class.  Final projects were done and finals were about a week away.  It just reminded him it had been a whole semester since he and Tony had broken up and now they were just broken.


Tina walked down to the guest house.  She had seen Pete and Tiffany drive away so Tony should be there alone.  She knocked on the door and when she didn’t get an answer she opened the door and called out, “Tony? Are you here?”


“Coming.”  Walked into the living room with a towel low on his hips. “Hey, Tina. Did you need something?”


“Oh, I am sure there is something here….” She looked at him from the top of his head to the toes on his feet.


Tony yanked off his towel.  “There now you don’t have to imagine what’s under the towel.” He turned in a circle with his hands out at his side.  “You have taken everything else from me you may as well take my dignity, too.”


Tina walked over and picked up the towel, handing it to him.  “Tony, I didn’t take anything from you but I have kept something from you that belongs to you. Tony, I am leaving as soon as Brian and Justin come back.  I will spend the week with my daughter before going back to NYC. I wanted you to know.


Tina told Tony her plan for tomorrow.  “So, please, just go along. I am doing it for both of you.”


Tony smiled from ear to ear. He picked her up and spun around with her in his arms, his towel hit the ground again.  As they separated she had to slide her hand down his lower back and his bare ass. “I wasn’t planning on going through with the threesome but…” She again scanned the entire length of his body. “My god, you are as perfect as he is.  I may have to settle on watching!” She left the guest house and went back to help Alice.



The next morning the house was up early.  Justin stretched as he heard Tina getting Brinn.  She had told him yesterday she would be leaving when they returned from their honeymoon so she was cherishing every minute with their daughter.  He turned into Brian’s arms and kissed him deeply getting a groan in response.


“You’re killing me. How about a prewedding…?”


Justin slid his hand down Brian’s naked body.  He lightly touched his rock hard cock and felt Brian tremble.  “If you must, we can, but I promise tonight it will be worth it.”


“This is the longest I have gone as a healthy person since I was probably 18.” He cupped one of Justin’s ass cheeks and  his finger toyed with that neglected bud. Justin’s reaction was visceral. He clung to Brian and whispered into Brian’s ear.


“Soon, Sweetheart,” he shivered again as he said it.  “Now get your stuff and get out of here. I will see you at 3:00.”


Brian was grumbling something about a shower and soap as he walked out the door.



Emmett was there by noon setting up for the party.  Justin had locked himself in their room and Brian was walking around getting under foot mostly.  John tried to keep him out of the way. He figured it was the least he could do. The guests were told to dress casually.  They included Daphne, Gale, and Ali; Ted, Blake, and their son; Michael, Ben, and JR; Debbie and Carl; Jennifer and Tuck; Cynthia and her date; Emmett and his date; and of course, the family.  They had invited Mel and Lindsay against the advice of their lawyer but they had not gotten a response. There were simple decorations. Emmett had placed a couple bouquets on either side of the fireplace where the wedding would take place.  The furniture was rearranged and extra chairs were brought in so everyone could sit if they chose. Since they didn’t need an actual minister Ben was going to be the officiant. They had asked him mainly because he was used to speaking in front of a crowd and he could be very eloquent.  


When everyone had arrived Ben took his place.  Just as Gus was going to the front with Brinn, Lindsay slipped in the back of the room.  She gave Gus a quick hug and sent him on his way guiding Brinn as she toddled to the front where Alice and the family sat. Brian and Justin were wearing the same clothes they wore for their first wedding. Brian waited at the bottom of the stairs. No one but Brian good see him at first.  He forced himself not to run up the stairs and sweep him back in the room. It had been more than two weeks since they had done more than kiss. But he stayed where he was and offered his hand to Justin. As Justin made it to the bottom of the steps Brian kissed his cheek and said. “You look and,” taking a deep breath, “smell amazing.”


Hand in hand, they walked to the front.


“Da, da, da. Da Come, Come!” She reached up from Alice’s lap.  Justin knew she wouldn’t stop so he took her from Alice. Brinn wrapped her arms tightly around Justin’s neck and gave him a sloppy kiss.  “My, Da.” Everyone laughed. She then reached for Brian and repeated it. Then she reached for Gus, “Gusgus!”


Ben took control once Brinn was back in the front row.  He talked about his friends and what amazing family men they had become, through the good and the bad their relationship grew. “Now it is time for Brian and Justin to share there thoughts. Face each other and hold hands.”


Brian began “Sunshine, the day we met changed my life forever. No matter how I fought it, we were destined to be here today.  You have been with us,” He pointed to Gus, “Since the day Gus was born. I would not be here today if is wasn’t for you. You fed me and you bathed me. I think you breathed for me when I was so sick I didn’t know if I could keep going. You care for our children and support me in any way you can.  You also kick my ass when I need it and pull my head out of it when I lost my way. If we could live through the first two years we will make it for 50. I love you darling, and thank you for wanting to spend your life with me.


Justin reached up with the back of one finger and wiped away a tear rolling down Brian’s cheek.  “Brian, from the moment I met you on that street, I knew you were the most beautiful man I had ever seen and very soon I knew, although you tried to hide it, your heart was as beautiful  as you are. And now over 12 years later, I can’t say I wouldn’t change some things because if I could have stopped your pain or taken it on myself, I would have but together we can handle anything.  And when we are old and Gus and Brinn come home with their children I look forward to you and I sneaking off because we just need to touch each other. I love you, Baby.”


Ben opened his mouth and started to say “You may seal this commitment ….”


Before he could complete the sentence Justin stepped up on his tiptoes and Brian’s mouth barely touched Justin’s and then grew in intensity until Gus finally said, “Dads, you have people here.”


Everyone started laughing included Brian and Justin.  Brian looked at his friends and family and said, “Let the party begin.”


Brian snatched Brinn up and put her on his shoulders.  “Shall we get you some cake, Sweetie?”


“Num num.”  She laughed.


As everyone moved to the party area, Justin caught Lindsay walking toward the door.  “Lindz, Gus would love to see you for a while.”


“Justin, I am glad you feel better but nothing has changed.  I will see you in court next week.” and she left.


As the party went on, Brian came behind Justin and dropped his mouth to Justin’s ear. “Please, Sunshine, can we leave now?”


“I would say after a little speech we could duck out.” Justin responded.


“Can I have your attention?” Brian said loudly. “Thanks, everyone, for coming and please stay as long as you like but right now I have a gorgeous man who  can’t keep his hands off me so…”


Justin smacked his arm. “Ok, most of that was probably true but I am glad all of you could come and….”  Brian pulled Justin back tight against him. “Did I say thanks for coming and we will be heading out as soon as we can say goodbye to our kids.”  


Brian and Justin hugged Gus and both teared up when Brinn  teared up and said, “No, bye. No, bye.” They hugged and kissed her.


“Brinn, come to Grandma, Sweetie.”  Brinn kissed Jennifer and Brian and Justin slipped out the back.

 

Brian and Justin kissed deeply as they ground their hips together. “This is going to be the longest two hour ride in history.”  Brian’s hand drifted to Justin’s lap. “Feels like it is going to be difficult for you, too.”