- Text Size +



Justin was up half the night with Brinn but by 5:30 she was sleeping soundly and seemed to be feeling much better.  Justin slipped into bed next to Brian and started kissing his jawline. Once he got to his mouth he kissed him and dropped his head on Brian’s chest.  As Brian bent to kiss him he could hear the slow steady breathing. He kissed the beautiful blond head and slipped out of bed. As quietly as he could he quickly showered and dressed.  As much as he would miss being in bed with Justin several times a day, he was ready to go to work. He left a note on the bed next to Justin and slipped out of the room.


At 8:00 Justin woke up to hear Alice in Brinn’s room.  He stretched in the big, empty bed. His hand brushed paper and he picked it up. He recognized Brian’s handwriting. He held it to his face and he could smell Brian’s soap on it.


‘Good Morning Sunshine,


As much as I wanted to make love to you this morning, I knew you had been up most of the night being the best daddy to our little girl.

I don’t know why you put up with me but I am so glad you do.  

You make me the happiest person in the world.

God, I will miss feeling you around me over lunch.


Love you,

Brian’


Justin took a quick shower and pulled on some jeans and T Shirt.  He called Cynthia but she didn’t answer so he tried Ted.


“Ted Schmitt.”


“Hey, Ted.  How is that beautiful son of yours?”

“I never knew I could be so happy on so little sleep.”


“Tell me about it.  Brinn had a bug and I was up half the night.”


“Is she alright?”


“Ya, she seems to be on the mend.  Hey, what is on Brian’s schedule for lunch today?”


“He is scheduled from 12:30 to 2:00 for lunch.  Do you want me to tell him you are coming in?”


“NO!  Please don’t.  Just let Cynthia know that I will be coming and will bring lunch for him.”


“He can’t survive on protein alone anymore.”


“TED!”  Justin laughed. “I plan to be their by 12:00 or 12:15.  Can you distract him until I get there?”


“Didn’t you two get enough of each other the last week? I know, I know…...there is never enough.  See you later.”


Justin was sure Alice would want to spend the day with Brinn.  They had such a close bond that he was sure Alice had missed her.  He found them in the kitchen and told her his plans. She was thrilled to have her to herself for part of the day.  Justin had no doubt Brinn would get a good dose of spoiling today but the little girl deserved a day on Alice’s lap listening to stories after being sick.


The guest house occupants were all finishing up school activities and would be done before the end of the week.  Tony had gotten a prime internship for the summer. He was the assistant to the director at the newest, trendiest hotel in Pittsburgh.  John was going to work at Kinnetic with Brian. They planned to stay in the guest house. Tiffany and Peter were both working for the summer, too.  Tiffany was going to be working in an up and coming restaurant while Peter was working at a competitor’s advertising agency. He wanted to see if he really liked the business and wanted to have his work honestly reviewed.  He wasn’t sure that would be possible with Brian around. Since Tiffany’s hours would be crazy, Brian and Justin offered them the loft for the summer. All four of the college students were excited for the summer and the new adventures they may have.



Justin got out a couple minutes later than he expected so noon came and went and he hadn’t arrived at the office.  Ted went in to Brian’s office trying to delay him leaving for lunch. “Hey, Brian, can you look at these numbers for me a minute?”


“Ted, I know I have been on vacation but I thought we set time aside for this tomorrow.”


“We did but I just want to get our opinion…”

“Theodore, I am hunger and I am lonely.  I miss my husband and…..”


The door to the office opened without a knock.  “Now what?” Brian looked up expecting Cynthia because she was the only other person who didn’t knock but instead he saw Justin smiling ear to ear holding a basket of food.  


“It’s about time!” Ted said.  He gave Justin a hug and quick kiss.  “Good to see you, Justin. We’ll have to have a playdate soon.” And Ted was gone.


“I know you didn’t actually invite me for lunch today but…”


Brian closed the gap between them.  “Just shut up, and kiss me.” After tasting each other, lips and tongues mingling, Brian back up a bit. “Is Brinn feeling better?”


Justin laid his head on Brian’s chest, hearing his heartbeat.  “She is. She is a bit quiet today but when I left Alice was reading a story to her in the rocking chair.  They both needed time together. And I hoped we could have time…”


Brian took Justin’s hand and led him farther into his private sanctum. Brian unbuckled his belt and slid his pants down.  He sat down in his desk chair. Justin stepped completely out of his pants and straddled Brian on the chair, his legs resting on the armrests of the chair. Brian helped Justin lower himself on his cock. Once Justin had taken him all the way in, Brian pulled him close and they sat there linked together without moving.  “You said you wanted to feel me around you at lunch so here I am.” He contracted his muscles around Brian, who moaned. “Sorry I fell asleep this morning when I got in bed.”


“Sunshine, you had been up with our sick daughter most of the night.  Can you just shut up now and rock my world?”


“My pleasure, darling.”  He leaned forward and melded his mouth with Brian.  As he did so he began lifting himself up and down using his arms. Brian’s head lulled backward and soon he took Justin’s hips and began lifting him faster and soon Justin felt him tremble and together they absorbed each other’s orgasms.  They pulled each other tight as they came back to reality.


Brian grazed on Justin’s lips.  “You are so perfect. I love you”


“Love you, too, Sweetheart, and I hate to move but my muscles are telling me I need to and Debbie was working at the diner over lunch and she made us some turkey sandwiches, salads, and lemon bars.”


Justin put on his pants and Brian put his back in place.


When Cynthia popped in later Brian and Justin were on a sofa with Brian’s arm protectively around Justin and eating lemon bars. “Hate to break up this love fest but, Brian, your next meeting is in 10 minutes, and Justin, Alice said nothing was wrong but call her before coming home.  My guess is she has a shopping list for you.” Brian started kissing Justin. “And I will give you a little privacy while you say goodbye.” Cynthia stepped back out.


Nine minutes later Justin walked out a little out of breath but a very happy man.  



Tuesday Brian was at work but spent a good part of the day on the phone with his lawyer.  He wasn’t overly optimistic about the case. He had been told about the movie they had shown Gus and was afraid it could be the downfall.  Brian had hoped he wouldn’t have to bring up the other movie but he had no choice. “There was another movie.” Brian said. “Gus found a movie at his moms.  He watched it by himself. I haven’t seen it because it has far too much pussy in it but he told me the name of it and I found the preview online.” Brian gave him the name.  “I don’t want this used unless we have no options. Gus cannot be required to move back with them. It would be devastating for him.” The lawyer said he would check it out.


Justin decided a family dinner would be good for everyone.  They could celebrate the end of the school year for the college students. Peter and Tiffany would be moving to the loft over the next week.  And Gus just needed to feel the support of all of his family. They ordered pizza and salad and planned on ice cream for dinner. It was a light hearted night for everyone until it was time for Gus to go to bed. He said goodnight to everyone and went to his room.  “Are you going up or should I?” Brian asked. “He needs to talk to one of us.”


“As much as he is our son, I think he needs to talk to you,” Justin kissed Brian.  “I can go with you if you want me to.”


“I’ll go.  If I mess it up you can go in and straighten it out,” He smiled at Justin who pulled Brian back in for one more kiss, sliding his hand along Justin’s ass.  “Hold that thought.”


Brian knocked on Gus’ door. “Hey, Sunny Boy, can I come in?”


“Sure,” he heard a soft voice.


Gus was sitting on the bed staring into space.  Brian sat next to him and to his surprise Gus flung his arms around Brian’s neck.  Brian picked his son up and placed him on his lap. His heart swelled and broke at the same time.  He ran his hand through Gus’ hair. “It’s Ok, Gus. Nothing is going to happen that we can’t deal with.”


“I don’t want to live there.  I want to live here. I want to be with you. But I don’t want my moms to be hurt.  I love them, too.”We are going to do our best not to hurt them. You know they are my friends, too.”


Gus hung on to Brian for a few more minutes.  “Thanks, Dad. I love you.”


“I love you, too.  Remember to just tell the truth tomorrow when the judge asks you questions.  We won’t know anything until later in the week but hopefully you will only have to be there tomorrow.  And hopefully by Friday this will all be settled. You do know you may have to spend the night there sometimes.”


“I don’t care about that.  I just don’t want to hear them fight all time time.”


“I know, Son.  Just make sure you tell the judge that, too. Just be honest.”  He held Gus for a few more minutes. “Ready to get some sleep?”  Gus nodded. Brian gave Gus one more big hug and tucked him in bed like he did when he was small. He kissed his forehead and walked out.



Brian walked to his room and entered.  Justin was just entering the room from the nursery.  Brian walked over and took him in his arms and just held him tight for a few moments.  He loosened his grip and said, “Thank you.”


Justin looked up into Brian’s face.  “Thank you for what?”


“For pushing me to talk to Gus.  He really is a special kid and he really wants all of us in his life.  Those women just need to either separate or patch it up. They have to see how they are hurting their kids.  JR has to be affected, too. But tomorrow Gus will tell the judge about his life here and then he will just have to wait. I told him to be honest. We have nothing to hide.”


“That is the only thing that worries me a bit.  Do we hide enough? We know what he thinks about our sex life.”


“Sunshine, we are human.  We are not perfect but we would do anything for our kids and for each other.  And right now this imperfect guy could really use a backrub. My neck is really stiff.  Too many hours at the desk the last couple days.”


“Well, get rid of the clothes or at least most of it and lay down.”  


Justin grabbed some of the heating oil they had and ditched his clothes except his briefs.  He straddled Brian’s hips and put the oil in the palms of his hand. Justin worked it into Brian’s neck.  His fingers found every knot in his neck and kept working on each one. He then started at the base of his neck and in long, strong strokes he works his way out to Brian’s shoulders.  Justin went to his lower back and then, adding more oil, he started working his way up. Putting his full weight into it he worked the oil up along the spine and then continued to work on Brian’s neck.


The oil warmed his skin and Brian’s muscles loosened. “Oh, Sunshine you’re amazing.”  


Justin laid across Brian’s back and bit his ear.  Justin skimmed his hands lightly down Brian’s sides and Brian shivered. Justin whispered in his ear, “I love you, darling.”  Justin rolled off of him and Brian pulled Justin into his arms.


“I love you, Sunshine.”  Brian kissed his forehead and his eyes closed.


Brian and Justin woke up to the sounds of Alice getting Brinn the next morning. Justin put his head on Brian’s shoulder and was sure he heard Alice say, “I’ve got her, gentlemen.  You focus on Gus today.”


“Ready for this?” Brian asked Justin, pulling him close.


“I am.  This needs to be settle.  Gus can’t take this much longer. You know Mel isn’t going to make this easy on anyone, not even Gus.  You know she is going to make him cry because she can’t lose.”


“I’m afraid you are right.  Are you up for a shower?”


“You have to ask?” Justin’s hand slid into Brian’s briefs and his fingers immediately started working its way down the valley between Brian’s cheeks. “How’s your neck?”


“What neck?” He pulled off Justin’s briefs and pulled him close.  The kiss was long and full of passion.


“Baby, as much as I would love spending hours with you in this room, we don’t have time for that.  Let’s get in the shower for a bit of fun anyway.”

Within minutes Justin was covered in soap and Brian was penetrating him. Justin tilted his head and claimed Brian’s lips behind him.  And then they were rinsed and drying each other off. Justin turned into his arms and kissed him. “Our family will come through this stronger than ever.”


When Brian and Justin arrived downstairs, Gus was already there.  So was John and Tony. They were coming along to support Gus. The young men knew they wouldn’t be allowed into the closed courtroom but that was fine.  Gus would know they were there and if Gus was finished early they could take him home leaving Brian and Justin free to stay.


Justin walked up behind Gus and encircled him in his arms.  Gus turned into his arms and clung to him. “You will be fine, Gussy.  Just remember your mom loves you even if she is being a lawyer today.”


“She kind of scares me when she is like that.”


“But she loves you, she really does.  I think she is just so sad about your other mom and her having trouble that she has lost sight of what’s really important.”


“What’s so important?” Gus looked up into Justin’s face.


“You are, Gus.  There is nothing more important than you!” He pulled him close. “You and your sister are the most important things to your dad and me!”


“I believe you, Daddy!”


By now everyone had tears in their eyes. Tony laid his head on John’s shoulder and John pulled him close. Brian joined his son and husband and kissed both of them.


“Let’s go and talk to a judge.  You just tell him about the love we have and be honest why you don’t want to be with your moms.  Don’t let your mom bully you into answers she wants. We love you no matter what you say.”


Gus got in the back of the SUV.   He looked at Justin as he climbed in.  Brian was a bit surprised when Justin climbed in next to Gus. Brian reached in and tied both their seatbelts like he would when Gus was little. He ran his hand under Gus’ chin and then did the same for Justin only kissing him on the lips. The love Brian felt at that moment almost brought him to his knees.


He got in the vehicle and drove them to the courthouse with John and Tony close behind in the ‘Vette.  As they pulled into the lot, Lindsay and Mel were standing at the door with Brian’s lawyer standing a few feet away.  Gus looked at Justin. “Can I go say hi to my moms?”


“Of course, you can.” Gus walked over to his mom and Lindsay gave him a big hug.  Mel kissed the top of his head but Justin could feel how uncomfortable it was. Brian pulled Justin close and softly said, Do they realize what they are doing to him?”


“Lindsay does but Mel has lost sight of what is really going on. We all know her.”  Brian and Justin walked toward the building. “Gus, time to go inside. You can talk to your moms later. We don’t want to keep the judge waiting.


They arrived at the small courtroom and Gus and the lawyer, along with his dads went into an conference room and fifteen minutes later they were in the courtroom waiting for the judge to enter.  They stood as he walked in. They all sat down and the judge called Gus up to the chair next to him. “Now, Gus, I just want you to answer the questions honestly. If you feel uncomfortable your parents can leave, too. Do you understand?”


“Yes, my dads told me to tell you the truth.”


“Well, that is good advice. We are going to start with your lawyer and then Ms. Marcus will ask you some questions.” Gus nodded.


Brian and Justin’s lawyer came over and stood next to Gus. “Hi Gus, you don’t mind if I call Gus, do you? Or would you rather I call you Mr. Peterson-Marcus?”


“Gus, please. I really don’t like my last name much.”


Brian and Justin looked at each other.  They had never thought of that. They noticed both Mel and Lindz took that like a blow to the solar plexus.


“Ok, Gus, you can call me Jim. The judge knows that this meeting is because your moms want you living with them and your dads are glad to have you at their house.  I’m going to ask you some obvious questions but the just needs to hear you answer them. Do any of your parents mistreat you? I mean have they ever hit you or not given you food.”


“No, none of them would do that.”


“Are you scared of anyone in either of your homes?”


“Well, no…”


“Gus, you hesitated a little there.  When have you been scared with your parents?”


“I was really scared when I thought my dad was going to die.”


“Gus, can you tell the judge about that.  He doesn’t know what happened.”


“My dad had cancer really bad a little over a year ago.  We didn’t know if he was going to live.”


The judge had a gentle smile when he looked at Gus.  “That would be very scary. I am glad he is here with us today.”


“Was there any other time you’ve been scared?” Jim continued.


Gus looked over at his moms.  “Well, when my moms fight I get scared sometimes.  They wouldn’t hurt me but they say mean things to each other so I just stay in my bedroom when I am there.”


“Gus, do you think your moms love you?”


“I know they do,” he said softly, “And I love them but…”


“Do you think your dads love you?”


Gus’ demeanor changed. He smile when he looked at Justin and Brian holding hands in the front row.  “I know they love me and I know they love each other. And the love my little sister.”


“How do they show you they love each other?” Brian and Jim had talked about a question like this and had decided it was best if he brought it up instead of Mel.


“They hold hands, they kiss, they talk to each other without yelling all the time. Oh, and they like to spend a lot of time in their bedroom.”


“Do they leave you alone a lot?”


“Oh, I’m not alone unless I want to be.  Alice is there. She’s my sister’s nanny, sort of.  Or my cousins are there or their boyfriend or girlfriend.  Someone is always there and the all love me.”


“That’s great, Gus.”  Jim looked at the judge. “That’s all I have for now, sir.  I would like the option to ask him more if I think it is necessary later.”  The judge nodded.


Lindsay sat on the opposite side of the aisle from Justin and Brian while Mel sat at the council table.  Lindsay trembled slightly while Mel just looked upset.


“Ms. Marcus, it is your turn to question Gus.  We aren’t going to act like we don’t know he is your son but please keep it professional.”


Mel nodded at the judge, “Yes, sir.” She looked over at Gus. “Son, I’m glad to know you realize your mom and I love you because we do, very much.”


Gus nodded.


“Are there any other reasons you prefer living with your fathers?”


Gus shook his head.  


“Who has the bigger house?”


“Mom, you know my dads do.”


“Where is your bigger bedroom?” Each question was in a little sharper tone.


“My dads, but…Mom, that doesn’t matter.”


“Doesn’t it, Gus?  


“No, it doesn’t.  I do like having guys around ‘cause sometimes….well, I have questions sometimes and you and mom wouldn’t know the answers.”


The judge chuckled softly.  “That is probably true, Gus.”


“So what kind of questions have you asked your dads that you couldn’t ask us.”


“I wanted to know….” Gus looked at his dads. “I wanted to know how two guys have sex.  School showed us how a man and a woman had sex but that’s not the way it works in my families.”


“So, Gus, why don’t you tell the judge how your dads told you about sex between two men.”


“I asked them if I could watch a movie.”


The judge sat up straighter and looked concerned.


“And did they show you a gay porn movie.”


“Mom, you know they did.”


“Your honor, when has it become appropriate to show a 12 year old a porn movie? And not only that one of his fathers and another young man, who Gus has a crush on, watched it with him.”  Her voice got louder as she spoke.

“Judge, may I tell you something about that movie. I know my mom won’t ask me those questions.”


“Go ahead, Gus.”


“The movie I watched with Dad and Tony did have sex in it but it wasn’t a gross movie.  It was a story about two men who loved each other, like my dads do and like Tony and John do. And after the movie was done, Tony answered some questions I still had. Everyone at my house tells me that sex might feel good but it doesn’t mean anything unless there is love first.”


“Thank you for making that clear, Gus. Ms. Marcus, do you have anymore questions?  If not I think your son has answered enough questions.”


“Judge, I just want you to know that Gus’ mothers are not alright with him seeing a movie like that.  He is only 12.”


“Some of the stuff you and mom call each other when you are really mad is much worse. I know my dads fight sometimes but they never call each other names and if they are mad at each other they talk about it.  They don’t run.”


“Well,” the judge interrupted, “Gus, I think we are done with you for now. Thank you, young man.  Your parents should all be proud of you. You are a very mature, well mannered, young man.”


We will adjourn for lunch.  After lunch, let’s say at 2:00 pm, I want the four of you to meet in the conference room next door.”  He looked at Jim. “I would like you to be around to mediate if necessary.”


Jim nodded.


Everyone stood as the judge left the courtroom. Jim patted Gus’ shoulder and shook hands with Brian and Justin.  Justin draped his arms over Gus’ shoulders and pulled him close. He kissed the top of Gus’ head. “You did well, Gus. You answered everything the way you should.  Jim will you join us for lunch?”


“Thanks for the invitation but I have a couple things to do at my office.  I will be back at 2:00.” They walked out to the hall.


Mel and Lindsay stood outside the door.  Lindsay touched Brian’s arm. “We would like to take Gus to lunch with us.”


“That is fine with us but it is up to Gus.” Brian looked down at his son.  


“I’ll got to lunch with you but please, don’t fight.”  Gus pleaded with his moms.


“I’ll stay here,” Mel said and stormed away.


Gus slipped his hand into Justin’s for support. “Lindz, how are you doing?”


Lindsay started to say something but then stopped.  “I have been told not to talk to you too much. Come on, Gus.  We will be back by 2:00.” She hugged Gus as they walked away.



Justin and Brian joined at the hip by each putting an arm around each other’s waists.  “Ready for some lunch?” Brian asked Tony and John.


John looked over at Brian and Justin.  “Looks like you two would rather have a hotel room than a meal.”


“I have an idea,” Brian had a twinkle in his eye. “Tiffany and Peter haven’t moved into the loft, yet, have they?”


“No,” Tony said, “They are moving in this weekend.”


“Well, then I think I know where we need to go.”  He pulled out his phone and ordered Chinese. They walked to the loft, only a couple blocks away, and picked up their food on the way.  


Once in the apartment, the men sat on the rug around the coffee table and started opening the food boxes. As they ate, Justin’s hand laid on Brian’s crotch. Justin’s hand stroked Brian’s dick through the thin fabric of his trousers.  Brian took a deep breath and looked at Tony and John, “If you two will excuse us for a moment.” Without missing a beat he pressed Justin back on the floor. Brian claimed his mouth and slid his hand into Justin’s pants.


Tony and John smiled at each other and shrugged before doing the same thing.  After some time Brian and Justin sat back up and looked over at the other two men who were going to need some privacy if they didn’t stop what they were doing. Both flies were down and hands had been inserted into briefs.


Brian cleared his throat, “Gentlemen?” He looked over at Justin, “We may have to get some water.”  Tony and John broke apart short of breath.


Justin smiled over at the two men.  “Hey, guys, can I tell you a secret.  You may know this but if you stop now and hold off until you are back home it will be well worth it. It is so much better when you have to wait. We play game from time to time.”


Brian joined in, “And it is just amazing when you find the time to come together.”  


Justin leaned over Brian and gave him another kiss that nearly put Brian over the edge. “Hold onto that thought until we get home.”  Brian groaned loudly and kissed Justin’s neck before eating a couple more bites.


When the four men arrived back at the courthouse, Gus came running  up to them. He looked at John. “Can we go. I want to go now.” There was a pleading to his voice.


Justin and Brian looked at each other and Justin guided him over to a corner where there was a bench.  “What happened, Gus? Why are you in such a hurry to go?”


“Mom Mel decided to come to lunch at the last minute.  She kept asking me questions about the movie and about Tony.  I told her Tony never did anything. I told her he was in love with John and I just had a crush on him.  She was making it sound like I had done something with both of them. That is just gross. The only time I have seen three people like that was in the movie I watched at their house.  I know I will probably get in trouble for watching that movie. I just knew I couldn’t ask them like I did you guys.”


Brian was pacing in front of the bench. He was so infuriated with Mel, and Lindsay too, that he needed to step outside before he said something he shouldn’t.  Tony went out with Brian and John stayed with Justin and Gus. “Gus, you don’t have to worry about any of this. Your dad and I will take care of all this.”

“I knew I shouldn’t tell dad.  He is just going to make Mom madder.  And if they both lose it….Justin please don’t let dad talk.”


Justin had to laugh.  “Well, Gus, if I knew how to do that…..but, I will do my best to keep him calm.  Why don’t the three of you take off now. It might be warm enough to go swim for a while. If it’s too chilly yet maybe the three of you can have a video game tournament or something.”  John nodded at Justin from behind Gus. He knew that Justin didn’t want Gus to be left alone all afternoon. He would watch out for him along with Tony.


Brian walked back into the building as John, Tony, and Gus walked to the SUV. “Remember, Brian, feeding into a fight isn’t going to help Gus.  He’s worried you might do something dumb. He has enough stress. And remember we aren’t talking about the movie unless the force us to.”


“It would be a lot easier if we just held it over their head like they are using it over ours.”  Brian mumbled. Their lawyer walked up and said that the only reason the judge wasn’t letting the choice be up to Gus was because of the movie.  He felt that both homes were otherwise suitable, although Mel and Lindsay may be required to go to counseling.


“ I should never have left him watch that movie.”  Justin felt terrible about it.


“I agreed completely, Justin, and I would do it again.  That movie was beautiful and taught him so many positive things and the fact you were there to talk to him about it made it the best way for him to learn.”



The two couples and the lawyer sat in the conference room.  Jim was the mediator and started the meeting. “We are all adults so I hope we can remember that.  Lindsay, we will start with you. What is your biggest gripe about Gus’ home life when he is with Brian. The judge has said although he realizes all four of you are sharing parenthood, the biological parents need to speak first.”  He looked at Lindsay.


“I don’t think Gus should have watched a movie like that without being told about it.  It just wasn’t right. Gus is too young to be watching things like that.”


Brian spoke up, “You are probably right, Linds.  We should have mentioned it to you. I apologize for that.”


“You weren’t even in town when it happened.”


“That’s actually not true.  I was on the road coming from the airport and, Lindsay, Justin was with him.  Justin is as much his dad…”

“As I am his mother.”  Mel blurted out. “When he was born we were going to be his parents but then you decided….”


“Excuse me, Melanie, but the judge…” Jim said.


“Screw the judge, screw this whole court thing. We don’t want our son living in that house where he is allowed to watch porn and where grown men kiss our son.”


Brian started standing up but Justin put a hand on his arm. “Mel, Gus asked what a kiss felt like so Tony gave him a kiss.  It’s not like he was trying to tempt him or lure him to his cave. I know Gus may have exaggerated it to you but it really was innocent.  Did Gus tell you that Tony emphasised how important it was to be with someone special before you ever should think about anything else?”


“What the fuck, Brian?  Are we supposed to supply him with a girl for his first hetero kiss?”


“I think we are too late for that.  He is twelve and he is my son.” Brian smiled.  


By now Jim had thrown up his hands and sat back in his chair.  “Brian, why don’t you tell the moms why you don’t want Gus over at their house.”


“He doesn’t want to be there because of all the fighting. I never doubted you were good moms but right now you aren’t good partners so you can’t be good moms.”


It was Lindsay’s turn, she stood up quickly, almost tipping her chair. “How dare you talk to us about relationships.  When Gus was little you were with a different guy every night and now that you are married you have become the perfect parent. You have no right to tell us that our relationship…”


“Lindsay, you know your marriage is shit right now.” Brian said. “What are you doing to fix it.”


“It is none of your fuckin’ business, Brian. I don’t think your crazy house is the place for a half grown boy.  You have never been a good example for your son. And the movie was just the last straw. You showed my son porn! He’s twelve year old.” Melanie was screaming at Brian by now. Brian remained in his seat, silent.


Before Brian could stop him, Justin jumped up, ”At least I was with him when he watched it.  At your house he watched one of your movies without you even realizing it. He watched women going down on each other.  He watched threesomes. Did he dare talk to you about his curiosity? Did you even know he watched a two hour movie that he had to turn the volume up on so he could hear it over your yelling at each other? You had porn videos available for your son to watch on his own.  Don’t you dare say Brian is a bad father because we picked a tasteful, realistic movie to teach him facts his school won’t. What do you have to say, Mel? My question to you is why weren’t you there for him. Why didn’t you stop him? Why weren’t you paying attention? He is just young and although he is growing he still needs his moms and his dads to realize he is more important than anything else!”


Brian stood up and took Justin in his arms. He had never seen him like this.  He kissed his hair, caressed his back. Justin brought his mouth up to Brian’s ear, “I am sorry.  I brought up the movie.”


Brian looked over at Mel and Lindz.  We had decided not to bring up the movie at your place because we didn’t want to be petty but you wouldn’t let it go.  You two can fight all you want but we are going home to our son.” Brian turned to Jim. “I know the judge will listen to this session, at least most of it. By the way, Mel, he should love the comment you made about him. If you two come to your senses and decide to let Gus choose the judge won’t have to know about the movie or that you want to fuck him.   Let us know, Jim, when he has made a final decision. We are going home to both our kids.”



Brian guided Justin out of the courthouse. Once they were out of the main pathway Brian pulled Justin into his arms.  “If I wasn’t afraid of being arrested I would screw you right here and right now. That display made me so hard.” He looked around making sure  no one was watching. He took Justin’s hand a placed it on his rock hard dick. Justin leaned in, pressing his now growing need against him.


“Take me home and love me, Brian.  Make me forget how horrible I feel about ripping our friends apart like that.  They just made me so mad…. They were both talking shit.”


They got in the ‘Vette and Brian drove them home.  Justin was asleep almost immediately and when they arrived Brian reached over and pulled Justin to him.  Justin’s hand slipped into Brian’s lap and he smiled at Brian. “Looks like you are still having a little..” Brian took in a deep breath as Justin inspected  every centimeter of his crotch area with his hand.


Brian quickly looked around the garage and then muttered, “The hell with it.” He got out of the car and stepped around to Justin’s side.  Brian kissed him intensely and then pulled Justin to a back corner out of view of the door to the house. Brian picked Justin up by the waist and placed him on a workbench.  Brian unzipped Justin’s pants and greedily took his cock deep into his throat. Justin’s head went back and he cried out. When his head came back up he looked at Brian. There were tears rolling down Justin’s cheeks.  “Sunshine, did I hurt you? What’s the matter?”


“I don’t want Gus to be raised in feuding families but we can’t give into them.  It would kill him.” Brian held on to him. Justin undid Brian’s pants and then his own. He maneuvered himself and wrapping his legs around Brian’s waist Brian entered him.  Justin helped support his weight with the workbench he rode Brian until he shouted out.


Moments later Alice’s voice came from the door to the house.  If you are about done you have a daughter asking for her daddies and a housekeeper with a date.


“We will be there in five minutes, promise.”  Justin smiled at Brian and jumped off the bench pulling his pants back up.  “He belongs here and I will, we will keep fighting until he can live without the fighting of his moms.”  Justin kissed Brian and led the way to the door. “Oh, by the way, I think there may be a sliver you will have remove later.  I am pretty sure that workbench needs to be sanded.”


“I will definitely take a very close look at that later.”


“Oh, and Brian, let’s not tell Gus about my blow up.  I don’t want him to know how poorly it went.”


“Agreed. We will talk about it later.” They walked in the house arm in arm.


As Brian gladly took Brinn from Alice and went upstairs with her to change his clothes.  Justin stayed with Alice to see what she had planned for dinner. “Alice, I have a bit of an embarrassing question.”

“Since when are you ever embarrassed? It’s nothing serious is it?  She looked at him with concern.


“No, but do we have a good tweezers in our first aid kit that can remove slivers?”


“Sure,” She walked over and got it out along with some alcohol pads. “Where is the splinter?”


“Um, Brian will take care of it later.”  


Alice shook her head.  Make sure he cleans the tweezers and the area and Justin,” She looked at him seriously, “A splinter can be really painful and can get very infected. If he can’t get it, let me help.  When is the last time you had a tetanus shot?”


“Are you serious? It really isn’t that bad, I don’t think.”


“Find out when your last one was.  I can give it to you if you need one. I’ll save you the time of going in.”


“Fine, I’ll check.  Now get out of here and should we wait up for you?”


Brian walked in with Brinn.  “Do we need to remind you to be safe?”


“None of your business and I probably won’t be home because I am off tomorrow.”


“Oh,” Justin said, “I forgot about that.  I guess I have been focused on the case. You’re off all day?”


“Yes.”


Brinn smiled and nodded at Alice, “No.”


“Yes, my darling girl.  I will see you on Friday.”  She kissed Brinn and went to her room before leaving


Justin looked at Brian, “I forgot she was going to be off tomorrow.  I think it is time we hire someone else to help around here. Alice has too much to do, especially with our college students taking on more ‘real’ jobs.  She can’t keep up all the cleaning and taking care of Brinn. Let’s tell her to hire a house cleaning service to start with. If someone comes in maybe three days a week, she wouldn’t have to worry about that.”


Brian, still holding Brinn, pulled Justin in for a kiss.  “You are right. I will hire someone tomorrow.”


“Kiss, Da, kiss.” Brian and Justin both kissed Brinn until she started giggling.


“I really had planned to work in the studio all day tomorrow.  It has been so long since I have done that.”

“Well, I have to be in the office.  I have been gone too much lately.” Brian snapped.


“And we know your job is much more important than me spreading paint on a canvas.” Justin smirked a bit.  It had been a long time since they had argued and then made up. Justin took Brinn from Brian’s arms and put her in the play pen and gave her one of her favorite toys.  He then walked up to confront Brian.


“Well, considering I am the one who bought and paid for this place with the money I make at this job, I would think you would want me to go in.” Brian’s voice was getting louder.


Justin’s volume increased along with Brian’s, “It’s not like I couldn’t pay for this place.  I am sure I could afford an upgrade if I wanted it.”


“Well, maybe you should find a bigger place then. One more to your liking.”


Justin stepped closer to him.  “You would like that, wouldn’t you?  Then you could start having ‘guests’ again.”


“Ya, your tired ass is getting a little old.”


“My ass is getting old,”  Justin almost started laughing knowing how sensitive Brian used to be about his age. “Yours is about ready for…”  They were nose to nose, looking into each other’s eyes. Justin figured Brian knew he was doing this on purpose although he could tell Brian was getting upset which is what he was trying for.


“STOP IT!  STOP FIGHTING!”  Gus hurled himself between Brian and Justin.


This took Brian and Justin totally by surprise.  They hadn’t stopped to think where Gus would be. As both of them wrapped their arms around Gus they saw John and Tony standing just inside the kitchen.  John walked over, picked up Brinn, and left the room with her.


Gus had tears running down his face.  Justin guided him to the sectional and Brian followed the three of them sat down. “Oh, Gussy, we are so sorry.” Justin pulled Gus close to him. He glanced into Brian’s eyes and he wasn’t sure which one was in more pain.


“Where will I live if you two break up?”


Now it was Brian’s turn.  “Sunny Boy, we are not breaking up.  I can’t imagine ever living without your dad and you and your sister.  Justin and I just were a bit frustrated and we got a bit carried away. Neither of us are going anywhere. Gus, you know we love each other and we love you and your sister. But grownups fight sometimes no matter how much we love each other.


Brian looked over at Justin. “I love you, Sunshine, and I will call Ted and have him cover tomorrow.”

“No, Sweetheart, I can take Brinn down to the studio with me. I  know you have to go in.” Justin ran his hand down Brian’s cheek and Brian caught it, kissing the palm.  “I love you. I’m sorry, Brian. I shouldn’t have blown up.”


“We both overreacted, Sunshine. Excuse us just a second, Gus.”  Brian and Justin leaned behind him and kissed. It was short and sweet with lots of promise to come.


“Are you two serious? You aren’t mad?”


“People have disagreement, Gus.  You and your friends fight sometimes.  It was just the end of a long day. We were letting off some steam,”  Brian pulled Gus close.


Justin looked at Gus, “Can I tell you something, Gus.  I think you are old enough for this conversation.”


Gus nodded.


“Your dad and I made love just a few minutes before the fight.  You may think that is gross and that’s Ok but we love each other.  No matter how often we fight or disagree we will be back together. Even if one of us storms off, like when I just needed a little time alone.  We are always here for you, and we always will be.”


By now Gus had regained his composure and looked at his dads. “Maybe I overreacted a little bit but I came down and you were hollering and Brinn was here and….”  Gus threw his arms around both of his dad. “Just don’t yell so loud next time. Can we watch a movie together?” And Gus was back to normal.


“Why don’t the two of you go pick a movie and I will see what Brinn and the guys are up to.”


Justin went up to Brinn’s room where he found all three of them sitting on the floor.  Well, actually Brinn was sitting on John who was sitting on the floor. Tony looked at Justin. “Is everything Ok, with you and Brian and Gus?”


Justin got a small smile on his face.  “I feel really bad. I goaded Brian into a fight so we could make up later and then Gus showed up and you know the rest.”


“Poor Gus! And you went through all that and now you won’t need make up sex. “  John was laughing so hard Brinn nearly fell off John’s chest.


“Top, John, Top.”  She hung onto John’s shirt.


Tony scooped her up. “Did you want him to stop, bella? He just doesn’t know how to treat a beautiful woman.”


John gave him a look.


“Don’t worry, mi amore, this is the only woman in my life now.”  Tony danced around with Brinn.


John stood up and looked deeply in Tony’s eyes.  “Maybe, um, Justin, could you take your daughter, please?


Justin took Brinn from Tony and before he had left the room John and Tony were in each other’s arms, swaying to imaginary music, looking into each other’s eyes. There was no doubt those two would be leaving the house in a few minutes, at least he didn’t think they would do it in the nursery.


Justin and Brinn arrived in the theater room and found Gus and Brian laughing.  “Hope you guys are good with pizza for dinner. I ordered a large pie for the two of us and had another one sent to the guest house.  Justin stood in the row behind Brian and Gus and handed Brinn over to Brian.


“Sunshine, aren’t you coming to join us? I have a seat waiting for you”


“I think the seat part is the issue.  After we eat I am going to take a hot bath and then I think I am going to need your help removing…..”


“I don’t want to hear it dads.  I don’t want to know what you have to remove from where.  That sounds pretty sick.”


“You just keep thinking that.”  Justin said as he went back out to the kitchen waiting for the pizza.  Tony and Justin came through on their way to the guest house. “Hey, guys.  Leave your door unlocked and when you are done there will be a pizza on your counter.”  John waved as they broke into a sprint to get to the house as quickly as they could.


The pizza arrived and Justin grabbed some paper plates and some sodas and brought it all where the movie was playing.  Justin decided to try laying in front of the rows to watch and Brinn snuggled up with him on the floor. When they finished eating Brian draped an arm around Gus and kissed the top of his head.  “How could I ever want to be any place but here?”


Gus looked at Brian. “I believe you.  I won’t freak out if I hear you fighting again.”

“And if you do hear us and it scares you, come talk to us.  It doesn’t mean we will instantly make up but we will respect your feelings” Gus pressed against Brian.


As the movie came to a close, Brian looked at Gus.  “Ya, I know. Time for me to get ready for bed.”

“Ya, it is.  You head on up and I will be up in 15 minutes or so.”


“Ok, Dad.”  Gus bent down and kissed his sleeping sister and then he kissed Justin.  


“Goodnight, Gus,  sleep well.” Justin said softly as not to wake a sleeping Brinn.


After Gus left, Brian stood up and picked up Brinn, who snuggled into his shoulder.  “Can you get up or do you need some help?”


Justin moved carefully, making sure he didn’t put a lot of pressure on his ass.  He stood and Brian kissed him. Let’s go put our kids to bed and then we can, I can’t believe I am saying this, then we can remove whatever’s in your ass.  I would much, much rather putting something in it.”


“Don’t worry, my love, I plan on that happening tonight too, hopefully more than once.”  


Brian laid Brinn down on the changing table.  Brian ran his hand along Justin’s trousers and he notice Justin wince.  “We can take a long hot bath and then I will see what I can get out of that perfect ass of yours.”


“Does that mean we can have make up sex even though we aren’t mad anymore?”


“I knew you were baiting me.  I just knew it. Makeup sex is amazing! I’ll be right back.”


“Take your time with Gus.  He may need a couple extra minutes with you. I’ll start the bath.”



Twenty minutes later Brian found Justin soaking in a tub full of steaming water with lavender bath salts. Brian dropped his clothes and slid in behind Justin.  Justin relaxed against Brian. “I’m sorry I was so stupid and started that fight. I’m not saying I wasn’t a little bit irritated but because I have to change my plans a bit tomorrow but you know I wouldn’t have it any other way. I was just pushing all your buttons and I wasn’t thinking about Gus at all.”


Brian kissed Justin’s neck and then reached over his shoulders and began to wash his chest in circular motions.  Justin could only sit at a certain angle or pain shot through him. Brian kept sliding his hands lower and soon he had slid his hands under Justin’s arms and his hands were now massaging Justin’s balls and cock. Justin began to arch his back and then cringed.  


“I can’t believe I am asking this but can you stop what you are going and get something out of me.  The quicker you take something out the quicker we can put something in.” He tilted his head back for a kiss.


Brian gave his balls one last little squeeze and then pushed Justin forward a bit.  Let me get the tweezers. Brian jumped out and grabbed the tweezer and a small flashlight.  He got back into the tub and said, “ Give me that ass,” with a little bit too much enthusiasm.  Brian put the small flashlight in his mouth and then slid his hand down those amazing white globes and just had to slide his finger between them.  Justin groaned. “Sorry, I had to do that. I can see where it entered. Oh, Sunshine, I don’t know if I can get this it looks like it is in there really deep.”


“That’s I got the medical tweezers.  They are pointy so you should be able to just dig in and get it.”


Brian took the tweezers and tried to get ahold of the splinter he could see.  He could actually see three separate splinters. The first two came out fairly easily but the third was in farther than the others.  


“Sunshine, I don’t know.  I don’t want to hurt you.”


“Baby, are you forgetting that a little pain turns me the hell on.  Try pushing it from the bottom.” Brian slid his finger inside Justin and stroked his prostate. “That is not going to help push it out….” Justin took a deep breath. “God,,,,,Brian, the quicker you get that thing out of me the quicker something else can go in.”


“Justin, I don’t know if I can do this. It’s bleeding.  I hate seeing you bleed.”


‘Brian, please, it is worse knowing it is in there.  Just dig it out.”


“Ok, Ok.”  Brian concentrated and soon Justin’s knuckles were white and Brian was doing his best not to get queasy. “Hold on, Sunshine. I think I can get it this time.” As much as he hated doing it he took the tweezers one last time and forced himself to just focus and he finally got the top edge of the splinter and pulled it out.  It was huge. He never thought it would be that big. And then it started bleeding. Brian reached between Justin’s legs knowing he had to be in a bit of pain. He thought a little distraction never hurt anyone.


“Ok, Brian, there is alcohol on the floor.  Just reach down and grab it and pour it over the wound.”


Brian didn’t argue.  He poured it over and Justin let out a moan.  Brian began to stroke Justin again. Brian got up on his knees and slowly pressed against Justin’s bud and slowly he entered Justin.  Justin moaned as Brian began to move in and out as he reached around to stroke Justin’s penis. Justin grabbed Brian’s hips and pulled him all the way in. Justin brought up his torso and pressed his back against Brian’s chest and then as Brian made the final strokes in and out Justin began trembling against Brian’s body as the came together.  


When the separated, Brian noticed he had some of Justin’s blood on his pelvis.  “Let’s get you dried off and then get a bandage for the wound I created.”


“We created and I will heal quickly.  By tomorrow it will be a thing of the past, although I am sure I will want you to check it out and make sure it is all healed for at least the next 20 or 30 years.  I love you, baby.”


After they dried off Brian sat on the corner of the bed.  Brian had antibacterial ointment and a bandaid but when Justin offered him his backside Brian bent to kiss the injured spot.  His mouth then began to wander. His tongue worked its way into the valley and soon had Justin shivering as his tongue began to work farther in.  Brian gently moved Justin so he laid on the bed and Brian continued his remedy. When Justin was at the peak, Brian stopped and ran his hand lightly over Justin’s ass.  He took the ointment and band aid and after a lingering kiss on the spot Brian covered up the spot. He then slid onto the bed behind Justin and once more slid into Justin. They laid as one not moving except for Brian’s hand as he slowly stroked Justin.  No words were needed as the love between them was palpable. When Brian could tell Justin was about to lose control he gently thrust a few times as they both shivered gently. “Sunshine, I can’t do life without you. I love you.”


Justin turned his head so their lips could brush against each other.  “I love you, too, Baby.”



Justin and Brinn enjoyed the day at the studio.  Justin had to admit it was getting more difficult as she got older and wanted to do more exploring.  After her nap, Justin was about give up and bring her back to the house when Tony walked in. “I hear there is a beautiful girl who would love to spend time with me.”


“Oh, Tony, are you sure?  You have been working such long hours.  Are you sure you want to spend time off watching Brinn?”


As Tony walked farther into the studio his phone rang and he answered the phone in Italian.  Justin didn’t understand him but he could tell it wasn’t good. Tony hung up obviously shaken.   


“What is it Tony?”


“It is my father.  He has had an accident.  He was seriously injured.”


Justin set down his brush and took Tony in his arms, “You call your professor about your internship.  I am sure they will give you time off. If they give you trouble let me know. I will get a plane ticket for you.”


Within an hour Justin had Tony scheduled on a flight late that night, getting him home around noon tomorrow, Milan time. Justin had also called John and Brian letting them know what was going on.  When Gus got home from school, he could tell something was going on. Justin explained that Tony would be flying home for a family emergency. John really wanted to go with him but after talking it over and talking to his college advisor he decided he wouldn’t go right now.  If something changed he would go later. Justin was preparing an early dinner for everyone and then John would drive Tony to the airport.


When Brian arrived home they sat down to eat.  Gus was fairly quiet. Finally he said, “Dads, did you hear anything from the lawyer?”


“No, but we didn’t expect to hear anything until tomorrow.  Hopefully by the time you get home from school.”


“I can’t wait for school to be done.  I have one week left!” Justin and Brian looked at each other.  Of course they knew he was almost done with school for the year but they just realized they really did need to get someone hired.  Gus’ schedule had him going to all kind of activities this summer and there was no way Alice could be expected to do that and take care of the house and Brinn.


Brian spoke up after seeing Justin’s questioning look.  “I have a couple interviews lined up for Saturday. I figured Alice and at least one of us could talk with the people coming over. I understand they are both college students.  This would be the backup for Alice with the kids, mainly running Gus. I said if they wanted to live in Tina’s old room that was a possibility. I also hired an agency to come in twice a week to help Alice with the cleaning. Good thing I am married to such a rich husband to help pay for all this.” He winked at Justin and they both shared a smile after the argument yesterday.


After dinner Tony said goodbye to the family and John drove him to the airport.  John hated letting him fly there by himself. There was a long goodbye at the car and then he was gone.  John thought it was a long drive home. He stopped at the loft to talk to Tiffany and Peter. As he had guessed Tiffany was working so he had a beer with Peter, letting him know about Tony’s dad.  After talking to his brother he felt a little better and drove the rest of the way to the house.


Alice had arrived back and after a little teasing from Brian and Justin the got her caught up on everything that had gone one while she was gone.  She was thrilled she would have help with the house. With Tiffany living in the city she was having a hard time keeping up. Alice was also glad to know they were going to hire someone to help with Gus this summer.  She wouldn’t mind dropping him off or picking him up now and then but she couldn’t image fitting her schedule with his. Brian gave her a copy of the resumes for the two people that were coming in on Saturday. They were both college students, one male and one female. Both were education majors needing summer work. Alice grabbed a glass of wine and went to her room to read them over.


Brian and Justin checked in on Gus.  He was in bed listening to music. He promised to go to sleep and Brian and Justin went to their room.  Justin and Brian walked to the nursery. Brinn was sound asleep. They continued to their room. Brian slipped Justin’s pants down and looked at his injured cheek. “Sweetheart, you need to soak that again.  It isn’t looking very good.”


“So do we get to take a bath together again?” Justin pulled down Brian’s pants.  They finished undressing as the tub filled. Brian stepped into the tub and offered his hand to Justin.  Brian sat and Justin faced him, wrapping his legs around Brian’s waist. The men spent twenty minutes kissing and touching.


Justin looked at Brian, “What are we going to do if Gus has to….”


Brian pulled him close,”The judge has to see what’s right.  I would have loved to see his face as he listened to Mel go off on her tangent.”


“But what if…”


“Sweetheart, we have done what we can.  Let’s not worry about it. It won’t help.”  He reached down and moved Justin’s hips so their cocks danced together.They finally got out and, after drying off, they climbed into bed Brian made Justin lay down so he could rebandage the injury. He made an internal note to let Alice know Justin should get a tetanus shot.  He applied the bandage and then they made love before drifting off to sleep.


Friday was a normal day for everyone.  John heard from Tony. He had made it home.  His dad had a lot of rehab ahead but the doctors were saying he should be back to normal in about three months.  He would stay until his dad went to rehab from the hospital. He would call back after he had some sleep. John let everyone at the main house know about Tony arriving and his dad’s results.  He said he was heading into the city and would probably stay at the loft. He waited for Gus to come home before leaving. “Gus, let me know what happens with the Judge, Ok?” He promised he would and John gave his younger cousin a hug.  


Justin and Gus got texts from Brian.  All it said was that he was on his way home and that he had heard from the judge.  It was a very long half hour for everyone except Brinn. She was thrilled to have most of her favorite people in the same room playing with her.  Justin watched Gus pick up his little sister and tickle her until she squealed with giggles. She would miss her big brother if he had to move back with his moms.


Gus could hardly stop himself from running out the door when he heard the garage door.  He probably would have if he wasn’t holding Brinn. He froze where he was and looked at the door, hoping to be able to tell from Brian’s face as he walked in the door.  The door opened and everyone looked at Brian as he walked in. He was carrying a bouquet of flowers and a big bag. Brian set his items down and scooped Brinn out of Gus’ arms. She giggled as he threw her high in the air. He ruffled Gus’ hair and said, “The bag is for you.”


“Dad, all I want is to know what the judge said.”


“Just open the bag.”


Gus reached in and pulled out a gallon of his favorite brownie chunk ice cream from his favorite specialty shop.  Gus’ slumped a little bit and his bottom lip started quivering a bit. Justin noticed his reaction and walked over to him.


Now Brian noticed his reaction.”Gus, what are you thinking?”


“I think you brought my favorite ice cream because I have to move back since you are bringing me my favorite.”


Brian handed Brinn to Justin and put his hands on Gus’ shoulders and looked down at his son.  “Well, Gus, I might have bought you a small container if you were moving but I bought you enough to last the whole summer since you will be living with us!”  Gus literally jumped into Brian’s arms and shouted loud enough to scare Brinn.


Brinn started crying.  “Oh, I am sorry, Brinny.  I didn’t mean to scare you.” Gus slid out of Brian’s arms and held his arms out to Brinn and she went to him.  He picked up his bag of ice cream and walked toward Alice. Alice took the ice cream and put it in the freezer.


“Gus,” Brian said.  “Why don’t you go change out of your school close.  We will need to set up times for you to visit your moms but unless  you want to you don’t have to stay overnight there. That’s what the judge decided. If you ever want to spend the night it is up to me and Justin.”


Gus flew up the stairs whooping and hollering all the way.  


Brian picked up the bouquet of flowers and handed them to Justin. “Why don’t we have Alice put these in water  while we…” He bent Justin backwards and slid his pants down just a bit as Alice pulled out a syringe hidden in the bouquet and walked up behind Justin and injected a needle into his backside.  Brian held him tight.


“Ouch! Alice, what is that? That hurts!”


Brian kissed him again.  “I told her how bad the splinter was and it had been nearly 10 years since you had the last tetanus shot.”


Justin rubbed the assaulted spot.  “Now both cheeks are sore!”


“Darling, if you got lock jaw it would be horrible for me.” Justin hit him in the arm.


Justin looked up at him and then glanced at Alice.  “How much time until dinner?”


“At least an hour.”


Justin smiled and looked at Brian. “I think you should kiss my booboos.”  


Brian looked over at Alice.  “The things I do for him.” He followed Justin out of the room like he was being punished.”


Alice looked at Brinn, “Your daddies are crazy but they love you and soon you will realize how lucky you are.”




The End.
Simply written is the author of 42 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked Can't Do Life Without You 4 Part 2 The Good Life also liked 690 other stories.
This story is part of the series, Can't Do Life Without You. The previous story in the series is Can't Do Life Without You 4 Part 1 Sick. The next story in the series is Can't Do Life Without You 5 Love Conquers All.