- Text Size +



There was lots to do when the arrived home from there trip to Ibiza.  Gus would be moving in the first of next week. John moved his things from the guest house to the large room Tina had used. Tony’s schedule this semester had him doing an internship at a local hotel so his hours were going to be erratic so John’s constant schedule led to less changes in the main house. John and Tony had made peace with each other.  They were still good friends. Tony still planned to get him back no matter how long it took.


The month of January was for regrouping.  Gus had moved in and after a couple discussions with his moms it was decided he would switch schools.  After pulling a few strings he was accepted into a private school near the house and he was actually excited to make the change.  Tony and John started back full time. Because Tony had more free daytime hours he was helping Alice part time so Tiffany could go to culinary school and Peter started some general classes, too.  Brian and Justin didn’t insist but they put a lot of emphasis on it.


Brian could work from home a lot of the time but he did have to schedule a trip to Asia in February. He was supposed to leave on February first and come back on the tenth although they both knew it often went longer than scheduled.  They were already dreading their time apart. They decided the next trip Justin would go along. He had never been to Asia and they could either leave Brinn with Alice or take both of them along.


By the end of the month Gus was no longer a newcomer and his attitude was pushing Brian’s buttons on a daily basis.  The night before he left they had a family meal which was getting harder to do with everyone in school. The young adults were good for Gus.  They had all noticed Gus giving special attention to Tony but he handled it with good humor.


Alice buzzed the guest house.  “Dinner will be ready in 15 minutes.  Are all three of you coming up?” Tony returned with a yes.  “Gus set the table, please. Everyone will be here.”


“Why do I always have to do this shit? No one else has to do it.” Gus continued to grumble as he put down the plates.


“Gus, enough.  If I hear anything more I will find something more for you to do.” Alice gave Gus a look that let him know she was serious and he got quiet.  


Brian walked in at the end of the confrontation.  He kissed Alice. Very quietly he said “I apologize for the extra work and thank you for dealing with him.”


“I would bet he is a lot like his father was at that age,” she smiled up at him.  


“The difference is I had a hard time sitting down after I did it. I am not sure I sat comfortably between the ages of 12 and 14.  I just tried not to spend much time at the house.”


Justin came in carrying Brinn and Brian snatched her out of his arms.  Justin wrapped his arms around Brian’s waist, “Do you have everything packed or is there something I can help with?”


Brian’s free arm came around Justin and pulled him close. Quietly he said, “All I need from you is lots of time in bed this evening.”  Brian stole a quick kiss.


Gus slammed down the last fork and Alice said, “Thanks, Gus.  I appreciate the help.” He dropped on the sectional and changed the TV channel. “He will cheer up when Tony gets here.”  She winked at Brian.’


Now it was Brian’s time to grumble. “Glad I know Tony and he can keep him at bay.  I almost wonder what would happen if he took Gus up on his flirting. I have a feeling if he started making any real moves on Gus it would stop.  I think that might scare Gus off. If it gets worse I will probably do that.”


Justin’s hand had started running over Brian’s shapely ass.  Brian pulled him closer and gave him a deeper kiss. Alice gently took Brinn out of Brian’s arm so he could give Justin his full attention.


The room filled with noise.  “Do those two ever stop?” Peter laughed as the 3 from the guest house walked in.  


Tony walked over to the intercom and buzzed John, “Hey, John.  We’re here.”


“I’ll be down soon.  Go ahead and start. I will explain when I get there.”


Tony looked concerned. Justin broke away from Brian and walked over to him.  “How are you doing, Tony?” He kissed his cheek and Tony gave him a quick hug.  


Gus decided to try to get in on the love fest.  He put an arm around Tony, too. Tony looked down at Gus, “Hello, my friend,” and kissed the top of Gus’ head.  He looked over at Justin as if to say, ‘I got this.’


Justin and Alice brought food to the table and as they started passing the food John came down the steps. “Sorry, I’m late.  I was on the phone with Tina. She broke up with her boyfriend and was hoping she could come for a visit, maybe even stay for a bit if her ‘boss’ didn’t mind.” He looked over at Brian.


“She’s always welcome and I don’t care where she works from as long as she works.” Brian responded.  “She can stay in the spare room where she stayed first. I’ll let her office know she can have some time off and than can work off site until she’s ready to go back.” He quickly looked at Justin, “I’m sorry, Sunshine, you’re the one here who will have to deal with it.  Is that alright?”


“Of course.  It will be good for Brinn to spend time with her mom.”


As the meal went on Brian and Justin got distracted.  Brian’s hand was in Justin’s lap and everybody started laughing as Justin’s eyes began to    roll back in his head. When Gus started getting a little too interested in what they were doing Brian put his hand back in his own lap. Gus was being especially awkward with Tony tonight and Brian realized he better say something before he left. As Justin went to change Brinn before turning her over to Alice for the night Brian called Gus into his office. He grudgingly followed.  


“Gus, I think we need to have a man to man talk.”

“About what?” Gus’ curiosity was peaked.


“It’s about you and Tony. Or what you think there is between you and Tony.”


Gus looked at his feet.  “He’s my friend.”


“Yes he is but he is way to old for you to be any more than buddies, Gus.”


“No, he’s not.  He is closer to my age then Justin is to yours.”


“You’re right, Gus, but Justin was much older than you are when we started spending time together. And, although Tony likes you, I don’t think he likes you like that.”


“You don’t know that , Dad.”

“Just promise me not to cause trouble while I’m gone.” He walked toward Gus. “Son, I know it is rough to be your age.  I know it is hard to live in a house where sex is a fairly common topic. Just take it a little easy. If Tony was really interested I promise, you would have no idea what to do.  You are far too young to be doing what Tony would expect.” He put an arm around him Gus. “I love you, son. It will get easier.” Gus gave his dad an authentic hug.


“Have a good trip, Dad.  I will try to be good. I will be with the moms on the weekend. That will help.”

“You know Justin loves you and you are always welcome in your home.”


“I know dad.  Have fun.” He left the office


The rest of the family said goodbye to Brian They all promised to help Justin and John headed up to his room while the rest headed out to the guest house. Justin stopped in Alice’s room.  Brinn was in her pajamas already and Brian kissed her and laid her in the bed. “Thanks for everything, Alice. I don’t know what we would do without you. I would have a much harder time leaving if I didn’t know you were here to help. Now if you don’t mind….”

“You are going to go make love to that wonderful husband of yours.”


“Hopefully more than once.”  He winked and headed out the door.


Brian listened at Gus’ door.  He heard the TV on but it was very quiet and he guessed, hoped, he was doing homework.


He opened the door to their bedroom and walked in. There was a trail of candles leading to the bathroom.  Brian started shedding his clothes as he walked. He walked into the bathroom and found a naked Justin already covered with soap in the tub. Brian stepped in and before he could sit down Justin had Brian’s dick in his mouth. He  licked it like an ice cream cone until Brian dropped to sit on the side of the tub because of trembling legs.


“Come here, Sunshine.  He pulled him up for a kiss.  “I think if you sit just right….” Brian slid under the water and brought Justin down with him. Justin managed to get his legs around Brian and then after lifting himself up a bit, and with Brian’s guidance he slowly lowered himself down.  There was that moment where Justin felt the pain shoot through him as he accepted Brian faster than usual.


“You alright, Sunshine? I could see…”


“I’m fine, Baby. I just want to feel you.” He laid against Brian’s chest for several minutes as Brian’s hands trailed down Justin’s back   and helped reposition Justin, hoping it would add a little depth.


“Sweetheart, just kiss me.  I just want to feel you, touch you, and plan for your return.”


“I hope you don't have too many issues while I’m gone.  Gus is such a live cannon right now. And Tina could be helpful but she could just add another layer of issues.”


Justin started to move a bit. “You aren't worried about Tina and me are you?”


Brian nuzzled Justin's neck, “No, Sunshine. I trust you completely.” Their lips connected as Justin began to rise and lower himself. Brian thrust upward to meet him and soon Justin was again collapsed against Brian.  


“Brian?”


“Yes, Sunshine?”


“Are there ever parties that….”


“I have often had women offered to me but I think you know I have no interest in that.”


“If you are ever offered something you are interested in, I would never know.”


“I would know, Justin, and it would be just empty sex that left me wanting the real thing. You have ruined me for anyone else.” He ferociously claimed Justin’s lips. “Let’s go to bed so I can remember what I have to look forward to.”


By the time they had dried off they were again ready for love.  Brian turned and offered himself to Justin. “Baby, you don’t have to…”


“You have never made me feel like i have to but I want to.  After remembering everything in Ibiza, I understand the pleasure much more than before. I love having just that little bit of ache for a day or two. It makes me feel closer to you.”


“Well then, your wish is my command.” Justin added lube and started the entry. He gave him a bit of time to adjust but not enough to make it completely comfortable.  Justin was above Brian and allowed his weight to help thrust with more power. Brian was making noises of great pleasure but Justin knew he was feeling too confined. Without disengaging Justin adjusted them so they were now on their sides and Brian’s erection was free.  “Touch yourself, Baby, and then each time you do it on vacation think of me deep inside you.”


In a couple strokes both Justin and Brian found relief. “I am always with you, Brian.  Am am always with you!” Brian turned and held Justin close.


“I know you are, Justin.  I can always feel you right here.” Brian tapped his chest above his heart. “I will always have you with me.”



Morning came far too soon. Justin kissed Brian at the door knowing it would be 10 days before they would touch again. “I love you, Brian Taylor - Kinney.”


“I love you, Justin Taylor - Kinney.” Brian ran his hand down Justin’s back and cupped his ass for a moment, “God, I am going to miss you.”  One more kiss and Brian got in the back of the town car.


Soon the day was in full swing.  Gus was grumbling as he walked to the bus. Gus didn’t want to go to his moms for the weekend.  Justin loved Gus but thought maybe a weekend with his moms would help clear his mind. They were picking him up at school today and they invited Justin and Brinn for a late lunch on Sunday so he could return home.  John came down to grab a bite to eat before heading to the studio and then he would head to school.


“Hey, John, when is Tina arriving?”


“She was hoping to get things organized and drive out tomorrow.  She should be here by dinner.”


“Is she excited to see Brinn?”


“After a bad breakup she needs to be with people who care about and who she cares about.”


“John, is she excited to see you? Does she know you and Tony aren’t together?”


“I told her. Not sure if she cared, I mean she just broke up after a long relationship. I don’t know…”


“Just be careful, John.  You have a past and I don’t want either of you to do anything that would cause you pain.”


John kissed Justin on the cheek.  “Are you painting today?”


“I hope to.  I have a couple things started I want to work on.”


“Well, I will be out of the studio in about an hour so you will have it all to yourself.”  John headed off for the day.


Justin spent an hour with Brinn and then painted for a majority of the day. He was so wrapped up in it he lost track of time.  


“Justin?  Justin?” John walked up behind him.


“Oh, John, I thought you had classes today.”


“Justin, you don’t have any idea what time it is, do you?


Justin looked at his phone.  “Oh, shit! I lost all track of time.”


“I can see why.  It is fantastic,” he said as he looked at the painting.


“Why don’t you let me clean up the brushes and you go play with your daughter.  When I left she was calling for you.”


Justin had totally lost track of his day.  What would he do without Alice? After he had fed her and played with her, she fell asleep on the rug in the kitchen. He decided to give Gus a quick call. Then call it an early night and let Brinn sleep in his bed with him.


He called Gus’ number but he didn’t answer so he called Lindsay’s number. “Hey, Lindz, I tried to call Gus but he didn’t pick up.  Is he around?”


Her voice sounded strained. “Mel has his phone.  She is reading his text message. Justin, what the hell is going on over there.”


Justin was confused. “What do you mean,Lindz?”


“At dinner he started talking about his boyfriend and how he loved kissing him. He even insinuated he had sex. When I let Gus move out there I thought Brian would have some control of his son.  Now it sounds like Gus is having sex…”


In the background, Justin heard Mel’s voice yell, “Tony is your boyfriend?”


Justin made the mistake of laughing. “You think letting our 12 year old son have sex with a 20 year old is funny!  Brian I would expect it from, not you!” It was Mel who had the phone now.


“Mel, let me talk to Gus, now.”  


“It doesn’t sound like you should have…”


“Mel, let me talk to him NOW!”


“Ok, but I am not leaving his side.”


A very sheepish Gus came on the line, “Hi, Justin.”


“What did you say, Gus? Did you tell them you and Tony had sex?”


“Well, I didn’t exactly say that.”


Justin was fuming now, “Did you let your moms think you had sex?”


“Maybe…..”


“Oh, Gus. I will call back in the morning and see if we can clear this up.  You realize it is going to be hard to get them to let you come back here?”


“I didn’t think….I never thought…”


You will hand the phone back to one of your moms and go straight to bed. I will talk to you in the morning.”


“I want to talk to your fuckin’ husband.” Mel said when she talked into the phone.”


“Well, I would like to do that myself right now but I don’t think he has landed yet.  He is on his way to Asia. Gus did not have sex with anyone, especially not Tony! Did Gus go to his room?”


“Yes.”


“Put the phone on speaker so I can talk to both of you.” He could hear the phone was now on speaker.  “Do you really think Brian or I would let Gus have sex? And do you really think Tony, would want to have sex with a 12 year old, seriously!”


“Well he said he slept with him.” It was Lindsay speaking now.


“Yes, slept with him.  After John and Tony broke up Gus shared Tony’s room.  He was asking Tony about sex and kissing. Tomorrow ask him!  Tony gave him a great talk about sex and when Gus asked about knowing how to kiss Tony kissed him.  That was all.”


“What is a 20 year old doing kissing my son? And Brian knew about this.” This time it was Mel.


“What would you have done, Mel?  Tell him to ask his friends? Act like 12 year olds don’t know anything about sex? Let him go explore on his own?”


Justin couldn’t hear what they were saying but he could hear the women talking.


“Justin, we are not sure there are enough rules for Gus out at your place.”


Justin lost it now.  It had been a long day and Brian was gone and both women were bashing his family!  “Well, since you are thinking so highly of MY family you might as well know he also had his first kiss from a girl.  On New Year’s Eve, in front of the whole family including her boyfriend, Tiff gave him a kiss at midnight. I have nothing else to say to either of you right now.  I will call in the morning and Gus better have his phone. If he wants to come home I will get him in the morning.”


“No you won’t.  He isn’t going anywhere with you!” That was Mel.  Always the hot head.


Justin heard the phone go off speaker.  “Justin,” It was Lindz. “Let’s all cool off and we will talk in the morning.”


“ I can’t believe you would really think we would let our son…” Justin hung up.



Justin was furious.  He paced back and forth in the kitchen area.  He pulled out a bottle of whiskey and poured a large glass and drank over half of it. As he was putting the glass up to his lips again, Alice came around the corner. “Justin, is something wrong.”  He swallowed down the rest of the amber liquid and picked up the bottle to pour more “Justin, that won’t help. What is wrong?”


“Gus had his moms believing he had sex with Tony.  Before I could explain they ripped the whole family apart.  Gus knows he didn’t handle this right but Mel was screaming and Lindsay wasn’t much better.  I am calling in the morning and I think I will be picking Gus up and he is staying here until Brian comes back.

“Justin, I don’t know if….If they don’t want Gus to come with you, you would be kidnapping him.”


“I’m his dad I can…. Shit, I’m his dad!”


“I know that.  Gus knows that.  The ladies know that but legally you know as well as I do that you can’t take him.”

“Damn!  I wonder if Brian has landed. He should be.”  He picked up Brinn gently.


Alice laid a hand on his shoulder, “Do you want me to keep her down here?”


“No, I need her.” Justin carried her upstairs and laid her on his bed.  He put a row of pillows on the side making a barrier for her. He then called Brian.


The phone rang several times before Brian’s groggy voice same on the line. “Hey, Sunshine. I miss you already.”


Justin spoke quietly as not to wake Brinn, “Brian, we have a mess.” Justin slurred his words just a bit at the end.


“What happened? Take a deep breath and tell me.”


Justin went on to tell Brian the whole ugly incident.  “I want to go get him and bring him back but Alice reminded me if they don’t want him here I can’t take him.  Damn it Brian they ripped you apart.”


“I’m tough. I can handle it but I wish I was there to help out.  I will call them but if they say no you can’t push it. That would make it worse when I get back.  You know he is safe there, even if he isn’t happy.”


“Ok, Brian but I know he was stupid but I can’t believe they thought…..”


“Justin, everyone but you still can’t believe I have changed.  They all see me as the fuck up I was in my personal life years ago.”


“I’m sorry, Sweetheart.  I didn’t want to bother you but knew you would want to know.  He is our son.”


“Justin I know you will do what’s best.  Just remember, Sunshine, we may not be happy with the situation but he is safe and he is loved both places. Don’t do something Mel can use against us.”


“I love you, Baby.  I better curl up with this beautiful girl in my bed and let you get busy.”


“Kiss her for me. Touch yourself for me.  I miss you. I love you, Sunshine. Talk to you tomorrow.”



As morning came, Justin readied himself to go talk to Mel and Lindz.  Shortly after 8:00 he called Gus. “Hi, Daddy. I’m sorry I messed up. I have never seen the moms so mad. They said a lot of really bad things about Dad. They said he was a….”


“Gus, we can talk about that later.  I am going to talk to your moms and see if they will listen to me .  Remember, Gus, officially I am not your parent so I may not be able to do a lot.  If they say you can’t come back here, I can’t do anything about it.”


“I’m sorry, Daddy, I’m such a screw up.”


“No, Gus, you are a kid trying to grow up too fast.  Are your moms awake?”


“I don’t think they have slept much.”


“I’ll call them.  I will let you know what is going on.  Gus your dad and I love you, son.” Justin was sure he heard Gus sniffling.


“I love you, too.”



After hanging up he called Lindsay.  “Justin, it isn’t a good time. We aren’t ready for a conversation with you”


“What time should I be there to pick him up tomorrow?”  He knew he was pushing it.


Mel’s voice came over the phone, “You have fuckin’ balls thinking we would let you take our son back to that brothel.”


“Mel, you just signed an agreement that Gus would be living here.”


“That agreement is with his dad and he seems to be out of the country so maybe we can get him on desertion.”


Justin heard Lindz trying to calm her down.  He took a deep breath, “Mel, I never thought you, of all people, would pull this shit. You know how much I love Gus. When can I come and talk about this?”


Lindsay’s voice came back on the line.  “We will see you at noon tomorrow. We can talk then.” The phone went dead.


He texted Gus and told him he would be there tomorrow for lunch.  His heart went out to his son. It was a hard time and trying to keep four parents happy made it even more difficult.



It was a laid back Saturday.  Alice was taking the day off so when she dozed off for a nap Justin brought her to the studio with him.  He began working on the painting from yesterday but ended up setting it to the side and got a fresh canvas.  He looked at his sleeping daughter and started painting. She was too perfect. He had to paint her. An hour and a half later she started stirring and he picked her up and snuggled her. “Hello, Baby Girl.  Let’s get a dry diaper on you and find you a snack.” After the diaper change he found a sippy cup of juice for her and some cereal for her to munch on for a bit. After her snack he put her in the play pen and he started to paint again.  He was focused on the painting and his daughter when he felt someone had entered the room. He turned to see Tina standing behind him.


“Hey, Tina, when did you get in?”


“Just a few minutes ago.  May I?” She looked at Brinn.


“Of course, you can.”


“She is so beautiful,” a tear slipped down her cheek as she cuddled her daughter.


“I have to agree we make beautiful babies.”  He walked over and gave her a kiss and hug.


“Dadadadadada.”


“Yes, Baby Girl, but now you have to practice mama.” Tina laid her head on Justin’s shoulder, now crying silently.


“A rough breakup?”


She nodded and hid her face.


“You can stay here as long as you need to.  Did John get you settled into your room?”


“Yes.  You are all being so great about this.  I couldn’t stay in that apartment alone.  It hurt too much, especially when I realized we really had never loved each other.  We were just playing house. As soon as I walked in this house I remembered what a family really was.  So your studly husband just left I hear.”

“Don’t remind me,” Brinn started stretching for Justin so he took her from Tina.  He saw her expression. “Tina, give her time. She is at the age when she is a bit shy especially after the kidnapping although she seems to be nearly back to normal.”


“Dadadada,”  Brinn patted Justin’s face and leaned in and gave him a sloppy kiss.


“Tina, I can never repay you for giving me my daughter.”

“You did have something to do with it.” She smiled at him.


Justin blushed. “I have a vague memory of it.”


“My memory is actually quite vivid.”  She looked up and down the entire length of his body which changed his blush to fire engine red.”


“If you get lonely…..”  She kissed his cheek. “I know you would never cheat on Brian.”


“It’s good to have you here, Tina.  Life is never boring when you are around.”


Arm in arm they walked back to the house.  “Maybe you can get John out of his slump. The breakup has been hard on him although he and Tony remain friends.”


“He is such a great guy.  Well, both are but…”

“Yes, I know.  I don’t need details. You and John had a relationship.”


“I am not ready for another boyfriend but I am so glad he’s my friend.”


When they walked in Alice had returned.  Tina ran to greet her old friend. Tiffany arrived soon after and the young women were introduced. By the end of dinner Tina felt like she was home again.  The only thing missing was Gus and Brian.


Justin explained the possible issue with Gus.   Tony cringed. “Tony, you are not to blame. Gus just got carried away and so did his moms.  I just don’t have any legal recourse.”


The group started a game.  Justin excused himself and took Brinn up to his room.  “Let’s call your brother and then your, Brinny.”


Justin tapped Gus’ number. He was about to hang up when Gus picked up.  “Daddy, I want to see you. Moms are saying I can’t live with you. Please, talk to them.”


“Oh, Gussy,  I will do what I can.  I am coming for lunch tomorrow, I hope.  Has your dad called?”


“I think so both moms yelled at him but especial Mom Mel.  She would have killed me if I said that stuff. It’s all my fault.”


“Gus this isn’t going to help.  I am calling your dad and I will be there tomorrow.  Hang in there, Gus. I love you and so does your little sister.  She smiles everytime she hears your voice.”


“Kiss her for me.  Moms coming. Talk to you tomorrow.”


“Love you, Gus.”  The line went dead.


Justin moved Brinn to his lap in the middle of the bed.   He called Brian as Brinn grabbed the bottle Justin had for her. She laid her head Justin’s thigh as she drank.  “Hello beautiful,” Brian’s voice answered the phone.


“Hi, Baby. I hear you called and talked to Mel today.”


“I tried to talk.  She just yelled. I am not sure what they will say tomorrow.  Gus is a mess, feeling guilty for lying.”


“I will try to get him home tomorrow.  Hopefully I can talk some sense in them.  Do I hear our sweetheart?”


“Ya, just a second.”  He snapped a picture of Brinn, now asleep. He forwarded it to Brian.


“Oh, Sunshine. Don’t you know what you’re doing to me?”


Justin smiled realizing Brian’s plight.  The shot of Brinn included his crotch. Are there any other pictures you would like me to take?”


I think my imagination is doing just fine.  I know every millimeter of you. I know every freckle, every crease.” Brian moaned loudly. “I can almost feel the texture in my throat.”


Now it was Justin’s time to sigh.  He realized Brinn was now sharing her space with his growing cock. “Baby, I can’t do this.”


“Of course, you can.   Can’t you feel…”


“Brian, stop.  I can’t do this not now.”


“Ok, Sunshine.  I just had something come up that needs to be dealt with before I go to a meeting. I love you, sweetheart.”


“Love you too, Brian. I will call tomorrow about the same time.”  Justin laid the phone down and moved Brinn to one side. He slid his pants down and then slipped his hand into his briefs.  He closed his eyes and pictured Brian’s hand as he found some physical release. He laid down and listened to soft music. It was late when he heard John and Tina in the hall.  He heard them say goodnight and John’s immediate steps away. He had a feeling those two would not stay apart long unless Tony found favor but Tony was allowing John space, probably just enough space for those two to get back together.



Sunday morning Tina was determined to win her daughter’s favor.  Brian was changing her in the nursery when she stuck her head in.  “May I take her downstairs? Alice said she would show me what to give her for breakfast.”


“Of course you may.”  Justin kissed his daughter and handed her to Tina.  “You go with your mama, Brinn. Daddy will be down after a long, hot bath.”  Looking at his watch he calculated the time of day where Brian was. He would be out with clients or working in his room.   He called him.


“Kinney.”


Justin was sure he was working, now.  “Hello Mr. Taylor - Kinney. I was wondering if you wanted to take a bath with me?”


“You are going to kill me, you know that don’t you?”


“Well, I just filled the tub with hot….sudsy….water. I could sure use your help to wash my back.”


“That is not the part I was thinking about. How are you this morning?”

“I’m lonely.  I have a hard on all the time.  I can’t stop thinking about you.”


“Maybe you can use some of your frustration in the studio.”


“I plan to later.  After I get out of this tub I have to go see Mel and Lindz. Gus feels so bad.  He just wants to come home.”

“I should be there to help you with this. Why don’t you lay back and close your eyes and let me….”



Forty-five minutes later Justin was dressed and drinking a cup of coffee before heading into town.  He watched Tina and Brinn playing on the rug. He could still see Brinn was a bit wary and needed Alice or Justin in her sight but she allowed Tina to play with her.  When Justin went into the office for a moment he heard, “DADAAAAAAAAAA.” There was a note of panic in Brinn’s voice.


Quickly, Justin came over to where she was.  “I’m here, Sweetheart. He swept her up. I am sorry but your mama will take good care of you.” Justin looked at Tina, “She has gotten much better but once in a while I think she still flashes back to that woman.  We really don’t spoil her that much but we were told she needs to feel secure. I need to leave soon. I may need to take her with me if Alice….”


Brinn got a big grin on her face, “Jajaaajajaaa.” John walked across the room.


“John, are you able to stay here with Tina and Brinn.  Brinn is still getting to know her and ….you know Brinn.”


“Come here, Princess.  You need to get to know your mama.  You will like her because she loves you.’’


Justin slipped out of the room.  At least he knew Brinn was in good hands.  John loved that little girl almost as much as he and Brian did.  He often wondered if some of that had to do with Tina being her mother.  He didn’t care the reason, he was just glad she had so many people that loved her.



Justin drove up to Mel and Lindsay’s house.  He sat there a couple moments trying to think through the conversations that may occur.  As he opened the door, Gus came running out of the house. He threw his arms around Justin’s waist. He didn’t say anything but held on tight.  Justin kissed the top of his head. He looked up and saw the women in the doorway. Softly he said, “You just head to your room and stay there until we call you, Ok?”


“I’ll do whatever you say.” Gus walked past his moms and went right to his room.  


Justin nodded at Lindsay and Melanie and walked into the house.  Lindsay led the way to the living room. She gave Mel a threatening look as they sat down.  Obviously, they weren’t on the best of terms right now.


“I don’t want to fight.” Justin said looking at the women across from him.  “We have been friends and family for far too long. I think we can be mature.”


“Mature….” Mel started.  “Do you want our twelve year old to be mature?”


“Mel, it wasn’t that way at all.  I explained this on the phone the other night.  Gus has been kissed three times. He’s twelve.”


“He has been kissed by adults and from what I understand,” Lindsay was trying to be calm, “It was not a peck on the cheek.”


“Lindz, I told you it was not safe for him to be there. Kinney has finally gotten Justin as warped as he has. That asshole eventually destroys…”


“Don’t say it, Mel.  We share a son and need to have a reasonable relationship but I will not have you say another word about….”


“That jackass is starts taking in strays and now Gus…”


Out of nowhere Gus flew into Justin’s arms.  “I lied, I lied about everything. Tony isn’t my boyfriend. Tiffany is Peter’s girlfriend.  I want to live with my dads!” He threw himself at Justin and Justin wrapped his arms around his crying son.  “I love my dads and I want to live with them.”


“Gus, no one doubts you love your parents.”


Gus took a deep breath.  “Moms, I love you but you just don’t understand me.  You’re girls. My dads make me do chores and do my homework but with the other guys there I can always ask someone my questions…. Please don’t make me move back here.”


“Gus, it just isn’t right and without your dad home, Justin has now right…”

“Mel, I would be careful if I were you.  You have no more right to make decisions than I do so.”


“I have been his mother since the day he was born.”


“If you remember right, I was there the night he was born, too, and I even helped decide his name.”


Mel was furious now, “You were just a little older than Gus that night your worthless husband..”


“ENOUGH.” Lindsay shouted. “Gus, son, if you want to go home with Justin you may. I know your dads love you and I know you know right from wrong.” Lindsay kissed Gus and nodded at Justin. Gus grabbed his bag and they walked out.  


Justin put an arm on Gus’ shoulder. Gus turned and hugged Justin. “Thank you, Dad.”


“You are not off the hook for lying, yet, son, but for now….I’m glad you’re here with me.” Let’s go get some lunch and then we will go home and talk.”



Time crawled along while Brian was gone.  Gus had restrictions for two weeks but he was very compliant for the time being.  Tina settled in and spent a lot of time with Brinn. Brinn still had some reservations about being alone with her but she was getting more comfortable. Justin noticed John and Tina spending more time together.  He thought he noticed them looking at each other across the table one day and another time Tina had laid her hand on his shoulder and the way her fingers trailed to his elbow, the sparks flew.


Brian couldn’t get home quick enough for him for many reasons.  The biggest reason was he missed him so much. Talking on the phone just didn’t cut it. He needed to feel his touch especially with Valentine’s Day approaching. It was time for love and he needed it.  At least he had his kids.


Gus came up and put his hand on Justin’s shoulder in a way only a boy who wants something would do.  “Hey, Dad, is Pop going to make it home for Valentine’s?” Gus had started feeling foolish calling him Daddy so had started using Dad for both of them but did call Brian Pop when he wasn’t around.


“I have my doubts.  Now are you going to ask what you really want to ask?”


Gus was so much like Brian in his mannerisms, acting like he had no idea what Justin was talking about.  “I was just thinking that night would be a perfect time for me to watch a movie like we talked about in Ibiza.”


“Oh, you do, do you? You are on restriction so no movies.”


“But that would only be a couple days early and it is a holiday.”


“Gus, I will discuss it with your father but I am not sure, after your moms’ reactions that would be a good idea plus, I think someone needs to be there to answer questions you might have.  If your dad is still gone I would gladly do that if you are comfortable with that but let me talk to your dad and I will get back to you. Gus, I am sure you will like watching the show but I also think you have to realize this is serious.”


“I know that.  Everyone is so in love in this house.  I just want to see why.”


“Sex and love go together but they are different, Gus. If your dad and I could never have sex again, I would still love him forever. Love is love.  When he was so sick i just wanted to see him breath each day.” Justin’s expression told Gus he was thinking about that time last year.


Gus hugged Justin.  “My dad is really lucky to have you and so am I.”


“You better go get your homework done.  That way you will be done for the weekend. I am going to call your dad soon.”


Justin tried Brian but the call wouldn’t go through.  He texted him and hoped that would work. A few minutes later Brian texted back.  ‘Sunshine, I am fine with any decision you make but yes someone has to be there with him.’

‘Guess it will be me.’ Justin replied.  ‘Love you, darling.’ He figured Brian must be busy when there was no response. He hoped he came home soon.  Watching this movie with Gus might be more than he could handle and he had to pick a movie. He hadn’t watched one in years.  He texted John and Tony for suggestions figuring young guys still watched them. Tony texted a link over to him quickly. Justin watched part of it.  It was perfect. It wasn’t too long but it was tender and not showy. It was graphic enough for Gus to understand but not crazy. It was realistic. Justin realized it was having an effect on him.  Oh, he needed his husband home.


Valentine’s Day was on Sunday. As hard as he tried Justin just couldn’t get into the spirit.  He hadn’t talked to Brian in two days because Brian had been so busy. He had gotten a couple short texts and Sunday morning 2 dozen roses in assorted colors were delivered we a sweet card which just made his heart ache worse.


Alice made a special dinner for all of them. When they arrived Peter and Tiffany could barely keep their hands off each other.  Tiffany had beautiful diamond studs in her ears, an obvious gift. Both Alice and Tina agreed with her when she said Peter had great taste.  Justin was fairly sure he had seen John sneaking a few flowers in the house on Saturday. He looked at Tony. He wondered if Tony knew John’s plans.  Tony wasn’t blind. He had to know what was going on between John and Tina. You just had to look at them to know. Gus even grumbled about it the other day. If he couldn’t have Tony, John belonged with him. Justin gave himself a mental note to talk to Gus about that.  


As the meal came to a close Tiffany and Peter slipped out the door.  Tony had gotten them a hotel room where he was interning as a special gift to them.  Yes, it was a kindness for them but he really didn’t want them in the house tonight. He missed John so much he couldn’t bare to even know what must be going on in the guest house. Once John had moved out he moved his things down the hall.  He couldn’t stay in that room. There wasn’t a night he didn’t regret that night in Italy.


Alice took Brinn with her in her room as a snuggle buddy for the evening as she watched some of her favorite old romantic movies.  He had a feeling Justin could use the night off from her although he would never say that. He gave so much for his daughter. Justin gave so much to everyone.  


Justin asked Tony if he would like to watch the movie with Gus and him.  He started to say no but then as he watched Tina and John go upstairs, decided he probably should since he might need a distraction.  “Tony, I meant to tell you that this movie is so beautiful. I know they are actors but…”


“Actually, they are a real couple. They reminded me of you and Brian.” Tony blushed a bit. “Not that I think about you two….” Justin patted his shoulder. “This movie  is as close to real love as I have seen except in this house.” Justin started the movie. The men undressed each other with lots of touching and kissing. One of the men dropped to his knees and took the cock in his mouth.


Gus had been sitting very quietly but started to squirm a bit.  Justin stopped the show. “You look like you want to say something, Gus.”


“I know the kids at school said that girls would do that but I didn’t believe them.  You piss out of that.”


“Gus, the amount of pleasure that comes from that when you are with the right person..”


Gus looked a bit embarrassed probably because he was thinking about his dads.  “Can you turn it back on?”


“Gus, if you want me to stop it let me know.  There is nothing wrong with feeling uncomfortable.” Gus nodded. Justin started the show again and started longing for Brian. The camera was a little close for some of the shots but it was realistic.  There was a shot where one started using lube and then slowly began pressing inward. There was believable pain on the man’s face as the penis slid in and out.


Justin found himself so involved in the show he could feel hands slide from his shoulders to his chest and then the sweetest voice he had ever heard said in his ear, “Hello, Sunshine. Happy Valentine’s day.”


Justin turned and nearly flew over the chairs into Brian’s arms.  “I love you. I love you. I love you!” Justin said over and over and then there lips met. Words were unnecessary when you were in the arms of your love. As Brian and Justin kissed, Gus watched the man move in and out on the screen.  They obviously were experiencing great pleasure as their hands had roamed over each other’s body. And when they both shouted, they collapsed together.


Brian and Justin had no idea the movie had concluded.  They had no idea Gus and Tony were in the room. Justin pulled himself away for a minute.  Brian gave Gus a kiss and hug.


“Um, Tony, can you answer any questions Gus might have. Gus we will talk tomorrow and don’t tell your moms’ Tony was here.” Brian crooked his finger at Justin and Justin rushed around the chair and plastered his body the full length of Brian’s body.  “I want to say ‘hi’ to Brinn before I say ‘hi’ to every inch of you.” They left the room together.


Tony glanced at Gus but didn’t make eye contact.  Gus was very quiet and continued to stare at the blank screen. “What are you thinking, Gus?”


“I know I am not ready for anything like that. I really don’t know if I like girls or boys. I’m really confused.”


“Gus, just remember that when you love someone, you want to be with……”


“Tony, do you want to be with John?”


“I messed up bad, Gus.  Both John and I have enjoyed being with women, too, and even though John and I were committed I made a mistake.  I hope someday he will realize we need to be together but if he doesn’t I am not sure I will ever find someone I love like him. But I know for sure I will never have a better friend so if I can’t have him in my bedroom anymore I still want him to be my friend.”


Gus walked over and patted Tony on the shoulder. “I think you will.  You two love each other too much.”


“I am afraid he is loving someone else right now.” Tony turned away from Gus.  “I think I am heading out to my place. Night, Gus.” He left before Gus could see the tears swelling in his eyes.




Tina followed John up to his room. He opened the door for her and let her go in ahead of him.  As the door closed behind them Tina took a step toward John. “John, I have missed you.” Her lips grazed his as she pressed her body against his’’


John realized that the last time they were together Brinn was still in her tummy.  He slid his hand across Tina’s flat stomach and then around to her shapely ass. He bent his knees and locked his mouth on Tina’s as his hand traveled under her skirt and onto the silky feel of her underwear.  His hand tugged at them and the flimsy material fell to the floor. His hands than found the zipper and pulled it down. As he brushed the shoulders of the dress off, it landed next to the other cloth. He pulled her close and soon she was naked in his arms. He picked her up and carried her to the bed they shared many times before.  He laid her down and soon he had one of her nipples between his lips. His tongue flicked over the taut nub.


His fingers found the heat between her legs and soon she was writhing on the bed. He moved do her body and began stroking her clit with his tongue. The first orgasm rocked through her and in the middle of it he slipped on a condom and entered her. His slow, steady entry nearly drove her crazy.  She had forgotten what an amazing lover he was as she came two more times before he came the first time. She realized his methods were probably because he was with Tony most of the time. She didn’t care the reason. She just wanted more of him.


“John, you are amazing.  I had almost forgotten how amazing you make me feel.”

“Are you ready to feel it again?”


Tina wrapped her legs around his waist and soon they were both shattered again.  They laid down together and soon were sound asleep.



Justin went up to their bedroom as Brian spent a couple minutes with Brinn.  By the time he came up, Justin could barely wait. By the time Brian arrived in the room, Justin was laying on the bed naked.  As he crossed the room, he shed his clothes and as he he got in bed Brian said, “Happy Valentine’s Day, Darling.” Brian pressed his body again Justin’s and took in a deep breath.  “God I missed the way you smell, your soap, a little bit of paint, a little bit baby, and a whole lot of you. Now, I just need to taste you.” He brought his mouth over Justin’s erection  and Justin cried out in pleasure as he instantly came in Brian’s mouth. Brian then gently turned Justin over and grabbed some lube. He pressed in and at the same time slid his hand up and down Justin’s chest remembering every muscle and hair. Bringing his mouth to Justin’s ear he said, “I missed you so much.  All I could think of was you and the kids and the feel of you around me. I love you so much,” and with that he emptied himself into Justin.


An hour later they stretched out in the bathtub. Justin leaned against the tub as Brian laid against him. It was the middle of the night and they were both tired but they just wanted to be together, to feel each other. As Justin ran his fingers through the soap on Brain’s chest as they caught up with everythings that happened. Eventually, Justin leaned forward, “We better go to bed.  Gus has to go to school in the morning and Brinn…”


“Brinn needs to give her dad a hundred sloppy kisses and pats on the face and then snuggle with me in my office chair until Ted makes me work for an hour or two.  And then during Brinn’s nap I plan to spend the entire time buried so far up your…”

 

Justin kissed him. “I look forward to it. Tomorrow.”  He snuggled close enough to hear Brian’s heartbeat. Smiling,  “Welcome home, Baby.”