- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Justin wants to be romanced, and Brian’s ready to open his heart to love…
Title: My Rich, Arrogant Boyfriend…
Story Type: AU
Word Count: 3392
Warnings: Anti-Michael, Passion and Lust…
Beta Queen: Bigj52
Banner: Original banner by Weird Wacky World, updated banner by me.
Series: Rich, Arrogant… This is Part 2 of a 3 Part series.


Summary: Brian and Justin’s relationship has taken many twists and turns along the way, but they both want to find a way to move forward together. Will they be able to work things out, and accept each other’s needs, or will they go their separate ways?

Chapter Summary: Justin wants to be romanced, and Brian’s ready to open his heart to love…

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended…

My Rich, Arrogant Boyfriend

Chapter Two ~ Romancing the Blond


Justin’s POV

I slowly wake up to the waves crashing on the shore, and that’s when I remember I’m in Italy with Brian. Over the last forty-eight hours I’ve gone through so many mixed emotions, but through all of it Brian has been my rock. I still can hardly believe that he came all the way here just to see me. Because he needed to tell me he loves me, and that he wants to build a life with me. He’s so supportive of me where Ethan is concerned, although I think he’d really like to punch him out. This is the second time we’ve fallen asleep in each other’s arms, under the stars. What can I say, call me a romantic?

I feel Brian’s fingers running through my hair, and across my scar. Then he leans down and kisses it. I can’t help thinking it’s the sweetest thing ever.

“I love how silky your hair is, and the way it glistens in the morning sun.”

I look up and beam my sunshine smile at him. “I love you too.”

“Is that what you heard me say?”

“Well… It is, isn’t it?”

“Maybe.”

“I thought so.”

“Smart ass!”

“Let’s take a shower. I can’t wait to run my hands all over your body.”

Justin blushes, as he starts getting hard. He’s still slightly embarrassed showing his sexual side, after so many years of suppressing his excitement, because Ethan was never really interested in pursuing a sexual relationship with him.

“Is that for me, Sunshine?”

Justin nods, and starts running towards the bathroom, leaving a trail of clothes in his wake. Loving how playful Justin is, has Brian chasing behind him. He strips his own clothes as he goes, not even caring about wrinkles or his anal need to put everything away.

Justin purrs as Brian’s hands slide up and down his wet, slippery body. Brian starts by shampooing his hair, and then washing his back. Brian turns him around, and then rubs his soapy hands across his chest, working his way down his belly. Soon Brian’s lathering up Justin’s bush, and then he moves to his balls, and shaft. The spray of water washes away all the suds, as Brian then lowers himself down on his knees. Wrapping his lips around Justin’s crown, he starts sliding his lips up and down his hardening cock. Deep moans escape Justin’s throat as his hands find Brian’s hair.

Justin leans back against the shower wall, as beautiful sensations pulse throughout his body. Soon he’s squirming as Brian holds him in place. He glances up at Justin’s face and sees pure ecstasy as he trembles in his arms. Brian remembers Justin telling him of his and Ethan’s relationship, and it occurs to him that this is Justin’s first blowjob. Brian grins, realizing that he’ll be giving Justin many of his firsts in Justin’s sexual education. Knowing that, he wants Justin to experience as much pleasure as possible. His Sunshine has experienced too much pain in his short life, and Brian can’t wait to introduce him to a whole new side of his sexuality.

He loves hearing all of Justin’s sighs, and moans. Noticing Justin struggle not to lose control, Brian decides to give him a little push to take him over the edge. After letting his spit drip on his finger, Brian slips his hand around to Justin’s rosebud and pushes past his tight ring of muscles, entering him. He gently strokes his prostate with his long fingers until Justin’s loses control and cums down Brian’s throat. Justin knees become weak, and he starts to collapse. Brian pulls him close, lifting him up and carries him to the bed, laying him down. Leaning down, Brian starts peppering him with kisses, as Justin’s breathing levels out.

“Oh God, Brian. That was fucking amazing! I‘ve never cum like that before.”

“Good! That’s the first of many to come.”

Blushing, Justin says, “You know I’m a virgin, don’t you?”

“I figured as much. But did you know I have a Ph.D. in sex education?”

“So the rumor goes.”

“I’ll let you set the pace. I don’t want to push you.”

“I’m glad you’re going to be my first, but I’ll let you set the pace. Surprise me.”

Brian groans. “You want to be wooed!”

“Yeah. I do. I want you to seduce me…”

“Okay. Alright. But just because you’re cute.”

Brian can’t help wonder where that came from, he’s never thought of a man as cute before. He starts to crawl on top of Justin, but Justin pushes back.

“No. Not now. I want romance.”

“Oh. So, we’re back to the dinner and a movie thing?”

“It could be a play, or dancing, or maybe a museum tour.”

“Oh my God. You know I’ll be breaking all my rules.”

“Rules are meant to be broken.”

“Come on. Let’s order room service. I need coffee.”

They sit out on the balcony to eat breakfast.

“Christ, Justin! Did you order the whole breakfast menu? I told you I only wanted coffee, and toast.”

“Brian. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I’ve ordered you a nutritious breakfast of an egg-white omelet with spinach, mushrooms, and goat cheese, and your favorite twelve-grain bread, without butter, guava juice and a gallon of coffee.”

“Oh. Well. I guess that’s okay.”

“You know for someone so finicky about eating healthy, you might want to consider cutting back on the sugar in your coffee.”

Brian just glares at him, hating that Justin is pointing out the hypocrisy of his habits. He bites his tongue from commenting on Justin’s choice of toast, eggs, sausage, and bacon, with a side of pancakes, mostly because he likes sneaking the bacon off his plate, when Justin’s not looking. Justin’s searching the paper for the arts and leisure section of the New York Times.

“Wow, they also brought us a copy of the local paper too.”

They relax as they read the newspapers, sipping coffee.

While reading the business section, Brian looks up and sees an ad for a fashion show this afternoon. It’s on the back of the local paper Justin’s flipping through.

“Did you see there’s an ad for a fashion show featuring the new Armani fall collection.”

“Imagine that!”

“Shut up!”

“You’re such a fashion queen.”

“Who, me?”

“You probably knew about the show, that’s why we came here.”

“Is that what you think of me?”

“You, passing up previewing Armani’s new collection? I don’t think so…”

“You think you know me so well.”

Justin raises his eyebrows.

Brian admits, “Okay! I might have heard something about the fashion show.”

“Ah ha…”

“You know you might consider upgrading your wardrobe. You can’t be meeting all those prospective clients in those rags you love wearing.”

“These are my new clothes that I bought with Emmett.”

“Like I said, you need the Kinney finesse to add a little sophistication to your style.

“Maybe, if I see anything I like.”

“It’s impossible not to love everything about Armani’s new collection?”

“Not everyone’s a clothes horse.”

“Not yet, anyways. Give it time.”

“You’re pushing again, Mr. Kinney.”

A few hours later they find themselves sitting in the front row, watching the models on the runway. While Brian is focused on the fashions, Justin is much more interested in the male models wearing the fall collection. Coincidentally they’re both drooling at the show before them. After the show they wander around Armani’s showroom. Brian’s talking with the salesmen in the business section of the store, while Justin has found his way to the men’s casual wear.

He hates to admit that the clothes are really nice-looking, and very well made. Maybe Brian’s right, he does need to upgrade his wardrobe. He soon has his arms full of jeans, t-shirts, and button-down shirts. A salesman gladly shows him to a dressing room, and is soon making suggestions, and bringing him more choices. Everything he tries on feels good, not to mention he looks gorgeous. He’s checking himself in the mirror, and he’s never seen himself look so good.

He steps out of the dressing room to get a good look at himself in a full-length mirror, away from the dreadful lighting. Brian steps up behind him, whispering in his ear that he looks good enough to eat. Justin leans back and Brian takes the opportunity to kiss him, then Brian straighten his clothes out for him.

“You look beautiful.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. Now aren’t you glad I dragged you out shopping today?”

“Maybe.”

“You hate admitting when I’m right.”

“Okay, you’re right. Help me decide which ones I should buy.”

“Why hold back? Get everything you like.”

“Unlike you, I don’t have an unlimited back account.”

“You know, but maybe you should give Ian a taste of his own medicine. Pay him back for all the money he swindled from you. I remember you mentioning that Ethan has overdraft protection on your checking account, and that it’s connected to his savings account. You may not be able to withdraw all the money directly from your joint account, but you do have a debit card. Therefore the overdraft protection will cover your purchases.”

“Oh my God! Brian, you’re a genius!”

“I try my best. Besides, you really do need to dress better. You’re not a teenager anymore. How much money does he owe you?”

“A lot! Really, a lot. Over fifteen thousand dollars.”

“Perfect! Let the shopping begin!”

Finally, Justin’s stopped holding back, shopping by price. He’s now going for quality, and what looks fantastic on him. He even lets Brian talk him into buying a couple of suits, because Brian’s right, he will need them when entertaining clients. They both select a few items to take with them to wear while on vacation, then they have the rest shipped to Kinnetik.

They’re both exhausted from shopping, so they grab lunch back at the hotel. Then they take a catnap during the three-and-a-half-hour train ride to Venice. Justin told him he wanted to be romanced, and Brian has decided to go all out, giving Justin the best night of his life. After checking into their hotel room, and freshening up, they head out to do a little sightseeing. Of course, Brian has called ahead, and arranged a few surprises for Justin. They meander around, checking out a couple of boutiques and gift shops on the waterfront. Then Brian escorts Justin down to the water’s edge, and they board a gondola to take them on a cruise through the city’s canals.

Justin’s smiling. He’s so happy he’s glowing.

“Brian. I can’t believe you! We’re going on a gondola ride?”

“Yeah. Just try not to fall in the water.”

“God. It’s like a water chariot.”

Once they’re seated, Justin notices that there’s a picnic set up for them.

“Oh my God! This is so romantic!”

“Is this what you had in mind?”

“No. This is so much better. I feel like royalty.”

“Well, you are my little princess.”





Once they’re settled in and on their way, Brian pours them some wine, and opens the picnic basket, setting out a baguette, and a small plate of cheese, olives and fruit. They’re enjoying a warm summer evening on the water, watching the sunsets as the evening turns into night. By the time they reach their destination, the city lights are glowing on the shores and reflecting in the water.


Justin’s POV

We have dinner reservations at La Caravella, a seafood restaurant in a small quaint neighborhood. It has an old world feel to it, with wood-paneled walls, and decorated with antique nautical treasures. It smells wonderful, and the menu is to die for. We start out with Lobster Tureen, then I have shrimp-stuffed ravioli with saffron, because I can never get enough pasta. Brian has the sea bass with pine nuts. Afterwards we enjoy a Riesling dessert wine, with a vanilla custard tart. My taste buds are in heaven. I feel like I’m on an eating tour through Italy, and I can imagine what it would be like to be a food critic. I have to admit that Brian’s pretty good at this romance thing, even if he’s new to it.

Walking back to our hotel we come upon a local park, where a small crowd has gathered to listen to a group of local musicians. We sit under the trees on stone benches, enjoying the music, watching the crowd, and making out under the stars. When we make it back to our hotel I’m surprised to see candles burning, with a bucket of champagne chilling. There’s chocolate fondue with a small platter of fresh fruit.

“Brian! How did you do this?”

He just grins at me, doing that thing he does by pulling his lips into his mouth. He looks so fucking adorable, and I can’t help falling even more in love with him.

“I have my ways. I figured that you’d need a sugar fix by now. After all it’s hours since your last chocolate bar.”

I jump into his arms, and kiss him madly.

“Brian. You’re the best!”

“I try…”


Brian’s POV

I pour us some champagne, as he plays with the melted chocolate. He feeds me a chunk of pineapple, but then I turn the tables on him and start feeding him a strawberry, dripping in chocolate. He opens his mouth nice and wide and I imagine filling it with my very own tasty fruit. He moans his delight from eating so much chocolate, or maybe he’s going into a sugar coma, it’s hard to say. He takes my hand and starts licking all the chocolate off my fingers, and soon he’s sucking my fingers and I’m right back there dreaming about his beautiful mouth.

He reaches over, dips his finger into the chocolate and coats his lips, and then sucks his own finger. Damn, this kid is driving me crazy with need. I push him down on the sofa, and slowly start licking his lips, kissing the sticky mess away. Our kisses become more intense, and our hands are everywhere all over one another’s body. He sits up and I pull his shirt off over his head, and then do the same with mine. It feels good being skin to skin. I can’t help kissing and nibbling around his neck, loving the way he’s squirming underneath me. We’re both hard, as we grind against each other. I stop and sit up, and he actually groans at the loss of contact.

I reach down and unbuckle his belt, and open his zipper, then I quickly do the same to mine. I lean back down and continue kissing him, running my hands up and down his body.

“Brian. I’m hot.”

“I think so too.”

“No. I mean I’m too hot. I need to be naked.”

“I can’t disagree with that.”

He stands and tugs Justin’s pants off by the hem of his blue jeans, then he shimmies out of his own. Tucking his thumbs under his waistband of his underwear, he pulls them off as well. Justin’s eyes go to Brian’s growing member as his mouth waters, looking forward to what’s going to happen next. Without breaking eye contact, he takes Brian’s hand as Brian leads him to the bed. Justin lets his briefs drop to the floor, then he steps out of them as he lays down on the bed.

Looking down at him, Justin looks like a present laid out before him. To Brian it’s the greatest present he’s ever received, and the timing is perfect. If he had met Justin early in life he wouldn’t have been ready for him, and he would have missed this opportunity for true happiness. He would never say he believes in any religion, but his meeting Justin truly was a gift from God. It makes up for all he endured during his childhood, now being sent an angel to open up his heart to love. He’s a better man with Justin in his life, and for the first time he realizes that change is good.

“God, you are so beautiful to me.”

“And you to me as well.”

“I want you, Brian. I want to give myself to you, and I need to feel you inside of me.”

Brian stood at the end of the bed, and then he started moving up Justin’s body by leaving a trail of kisses on the soles of his feet. Then he continues kissing up his legs. When he reaches the inside of Justin’s thighs he starts nibbling, making Justin squirm with anticipation. When he gets to Justin’s groin, Brian lefts his head and runs his tongue around the edge of his crown, and then down his vein. He laps at Justin’s balls, coating them with saliva, and gently blows on them.

All the while Justin’s has been struggling not to cum. He’s been thrashing his head back and forth on his pillow, trying to remain in control. But when he feels Brian’s breath blow against his wet skin, he shoots, coating his belly and Brian’s face with his semen.

“Brian! Oh my God! Brian, I’m so sorry!”

“Never ever, apologize for an orgasm. Besides, I think it was fucking hot!”

He climbs all the way up to Justin’s mouth and kisses him passionately, letting him taste his own spunk as they make out. Justin moans loudly as they grind together, sliding in his own juices.

“Oh, Brian! I want you so badly!”

“You’re sure?”

“Yes! Oh God, yes!”

“You dirty little boy!”

“Brian! Stop teasing me!”

“You’re such an impatient little boy.”

Brian coats his fingers with lube, and then lifts Justin’s legs. He slides his hand back to his pucker, and slips his fingers in.

“Now, relax as I stretch you. I don’t want to hurt you.”

It takes a few moments for Justin to truly relax to Brian’s intrusion. Slowly Brian wriggles his fingers and then starts scissoring them. Soon the thick lube is mixing with Justin’s own juices, making Brian’s fingers glide smoothly in and out with ease. Brian quickly rips the condom wrapper off with his teeth, and then slips it on his dick. He moves Justin’s legs up until they’re resting on his shoulders. Then he leans down and kissing him passionately, lets him know how much he loves him without saying a word.

He rests his forehead on Justin’s and whispers, “Ready?”

Aligning himself with Justin’s rosebud, he gently enters him, understanding the pain he’s experiencing. Justin tenses up, whispering, “It hurts.”

“I know, but that’s a part of it. But it will pass, just try and relax.”

Sensing Justin’s ready, Brian starts to move, slowly at first and then a little faster setting a steady pace. It isn’t long before Justin’s moaning and sighing, as beautiful sensations start to build and increase with Brian’s rhythm.

“Oh Brian! Feels so good!”

Brian simply leans down and starts kissing him on his neck. As he moves towards his lips, Justin starts pushing against Brian’s thrusts. It doesn’t take long before their bodies are moving in sync, pulling them closer to fruition. Brian changes his angle, brushing against Justin’s prostate, eliciting moans from his blond. Shifting once again, he starts hitting Justin’s sweet spot head-on. Just moments later, waves of pleasure spiral throughout his body, as he cums, spurting his seed between their bodies. Brian holds his quivering body still, as he pumps several more times and achieves his own orgasm, softly saying, “I love you.”

“Oh, Brian! I’ve never felt anything so intense before! I had no idea it was even possible to feel something so beautiful.”

Brian rolls them both over, so Justin’s now laying on top of him. He holds Justin close, feeling his heart racing as their breathing slowly evens out. He kisses the top of Justin’s head, saying, “It was amazing for me too. You’re a natural.”

Justin heard Brian’s declaration of love just as he came, but he chooses not to say anything, knowing how hard it is for Brian to express his emotions. Just hearing Brian say it gives Justin the confirmation he needs to know that they’re both on the same page. Neither wants to break their embrace as they fall asleep in each other’s arms, both happy that they’ve taken the next step in their relationship.

TBC…

Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for taking the time to read my fic. I hope you enjoyed it. ~ Kathleen