- Text Size +

 

Just a Walk in the Park

49/37

Dear Brian;

I'm writing this as a letter cause I'm unable to face you. It's like we've been together forever and I still don't know how to approach you sometimes. You never talk to me, never tell me how you feel and when I think I know you love me, something always happens to prove me wrong. I'm sorry Brian but I can't do this anymore.

I met someone. He says he loves me, he says he loves me all the time. He wants to take walks with me, he likes to cuddle and we talk about things. I don't love him like I love you, I'll never love anyone like I love you but I have to leave.

Goodbye Brian.

Justin

~~~~    ~~~~ ~~~~    ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~    ~~~~ ~~~~

"Justin?"

"Yes, Brian."

"Do we have a problem?"

"A problem? I don't think so. Why?"

"I was doing some cleaning. That old computer desk of ours, Gus wants it. We don't need it anymore so I was going through the drawers."

"That's nice."

"Who is he?"

"Who's who?"

"Stop it Justin! Just tell me who he is and do I have a chance to make it right before you go?"

"Brian, what the fuck are you talking about? Make what right? Where am I going?"

"I found this. Justin, I thought, I thought you knew how much I ...please don't leave Justin. I do love you, you must know that."

"Brian, god Brian! I know you love me. I'm not leaving, I haven't met anyone."

"Then what's this letter."

"Ian."

"What?"

"Ian. I wrote the letter at that time. I could of sworn I threw it out. We were so fucked up back then. I couldn't talk to you."

"More like I was too afraid to listen."

"Maybe. I wrote it back then and well, you know."

"Yeah, I remember. So we're alright? You're not leaving me."

"We're fine and I'm not going anywhere."

"So I ran out and got this bottle champagne, flowers and box of chocolates for nothing. I guess I can return them."

"Don't you move one muscle, Brian Kinney! I'm getting a vase for the flowers and you'll get the glasses. I'll meet you on the cushions."

"Yes, sir!"

~~~~    ~~~~ ~~~~    ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~    ~~~~ ~~~~

"Brian, I'm sorry I scared you."

"Nearly gave me a stroke and I'm sorry I'm such an asshole, especially back then."

"Brian, we're sooo beyond that and I know you love me. Even if you never say it again, I know that you love me."

"Justin Taylor, for the record, I love you. I have from the minute I saw that frightened little boy standing under that street lamp, nothing will ever change that."

"Brian Kinney, for the record, I love you. And I have from the moment I set eyes on you, nothing can ever change that."

"Now that we have the record straight, what should we do now?"

"Um, finish the champagne, have a couple of pieces of chocolate then fuck our brains out."

"I like that idea."

"And Brian, the next time you feel compelled to do some cleaning, check with me first."

"Yes, sir!"