- Text Size +

 

Just a Walk in the Park

77/65

"So what did the doctor say?"

"Arthritis."

"Arthritis? Justin, I have arthritis and I can still walk. Why are you in so much pain, why can't you walk sometimes?"

"Severe case. The doctor gave me a prescription for the pain but he said I may need a wheelchair."

"No fucking way. He's a quack, let's go to that other doctor, what's his name, you know the one, when I dislocated my hip. He was good."

"Can't."

"Why?"

"Dead, last year."

"Fuck! This is why I said we should have jumped out of an airplane when we had the chance. Everyone's gone Justin."

"Brian, we still have each other and Gus and his sister. We have beautiful grandchildren."

"Our friends Justin, most of them are gone. Now you in a wheelchair. I can't deal with this."

"Brian Kinney, don't you walk away from me. I'm the one who will be sitting in the chair. You still have two good working legs so cut the shit!"

"You know you're so hot when you're butch."

"Fuck you."

"Later. Baby, why can't you take some medication like I do? It works, sure I feel stiff sometimes but I can move."

"Can't, allergies."

"Goddamnittohell!"

"Come here Bri, sit next to me. Look, I know this is tough for you but I'm fine. The pain killer works without making me groggy. We can modify the house, put in ramps when necessary. I may not need the chair all the time. The doctor said if I keep exercising, my legs won't atrophy too much. We can still go to the park, everyday when the sun's out."

"Baby, I'll push you there myself, for the rest of my life I'll take you to the park any time you want."

"Oh Brian, don't cry, it'll be alright. Please baby, please you'll make me cry. I love you Brian, legs or no legs that won't change. And Bri, the rest of me works just fine."

"You mean?"

"Uh huh. The doctor said there's no reason why we can't be intimate."

"Other than the fact that I'm ancient and can barely get it up."

"Stop exaggerating, you get it up just fine and you know that. As a matter of fact..."

"Stop that."

"Make me."

"You're not too old to spank."

"And who's gonna spank me, old man?"

"Ha, now I just may have an advantage. You'll be easier to catch."

"You always caught me before."

"That's cause you let me. My kinky twink with the hot ass."

"You're sooo bad."

"Just how you love me."

"Yup. Feel better now?"

"Yeah, sorry I freaked."

"It's okay, I freaked too when he told me what may happen, but we'll get through this, we always do."

"Yeah, we do. So are you up for a little s-e-x?"

"I'm not a baby, I can spell."

"You're my Baby. So, what's your answer?"

"Y-e-s!"

"That's my boy!"

"Love you Bri."

"Love you Jus. Now, get, in bed, while the gettin' is good."

"Yesss DaaaddY!"