- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story is dedicated to my son who turns 18 on 7/24; love you J-J!

 

Just a Walk in the Park

42/30

aka Happy Birthday My Twink

~~~~    ~~~~ ~~~~    ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~    ~~~~ ~~~~

"Morning Sunshine!"

"Mmm, hey."

"Happy birthday; got any plans today?"

"Not really, kinda wanted it quiet."

"May I join you, we can be quiet together."

"Nothing would please me more, but how will you get the guys and Debbie not to barge in here and make a big thing over this?"

"I instructed them to make the big thing this weekend, they can do whatever they like as long as they leave us alone today."

"I'm surprised they went for it."

"The threats of bodily harm and bribery helped."

"Ah."

"Would you like your present now?"

"I get a present? Since when do you celebrate birthdays, it's not an accomplishment."

"Sure it is, Sunshine, today you are a man."

"Brian, have you been dipping into your stash, I've turned thirty not twenty-one, I've been a man for quite some time."

"This is different, you are no longer a twink."

"Brian, where do you get this stuff? Is this in your twink manual or are you making it up as you go along."

"I'm making it up as I go along. So do you want your gift?"

"Yes please."

"Close your eyes, here."

"Brian, the box!"

"Yes, it's a box."

"It's from Tiffany."

"How observant; are you going to stare at the box all day or are you going to open it?"

"Do you mind if I just hold it for a while?"

"It's your birthday, Sunshine, you can do anything you want ."

"Okay, that's enough holding, I'm opening. Ohmygod, Bri, it's beautiful."

"You really like it? You're not disappointed."

"I love it Brian, it really is beautiful. So highly polished and the engraving is gorgeous; Celtic knots?"

"Yes."

"Beautiful, so shiny, sterling?"

"Sterling! Are you nuts, platinum."

"Brian that must have cost you a fortune."

"Nothing's too good for my twink."

"I thought you said I'm no longer a twink."

"Yeah, I know but you could be seventy and you'll always be my twink."

"That's gotta be one of the sweetest things you have ever said to me. Thank you Brian, I'm really touched."

"Just don't spread it around, I wouldn't want people thinking I'm getting nice in my old age."

"Don't worry Bri, your secret's safe with me. Should we see if it fits, then you can torture me all day."

"Oh I guarantee it will fit, I know your size, but how ‘bout you torture me all day."

"You're serious, you'd let me, and all day?"

"Yup, happy birthday!"

"This has got to be my best birthday ever, certainly beats that hustler. Oops, sorry Bri."

"No, I'm sorry, I was an idiot."

"No you weren't, besides things are different, this relationship is different."

"Yes it is, it's our relationship."

"Oh Brian!"

"Allergies Sunshine?"

"Yeah."

"Well blow your nose, let's hit the shower, have breakfast, and then try this thing out."

"Yee Haw!"

birthdaybirthdaybirthdaybirthdaybirthdaybirthdaybirthdaybirthdaybirthdaybirthdaybirthday

"It's fits perfectly, not too tight just snug enough."

"Looks beautiful on you too. Come on Sunshine, give your old man the ride of his life."

"All day long?"

"Uh huh and maybe all night too."

"OH YEAH! Roll over Bri."

"Mmm hmm."

"Brian?"

"What?"

"How'd you get Tiffany to make a solid platinum cockring?"

"I have my ways, now shut up and fuck me birthday boy."

"Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday dear Sun, uh, uh, uh..."