- Text Size +

 

Not a Walk in the Park

44/32 1/2

Once Upon A Time

"Brian, can we take a walk?"

To the park?"

"Yes."

"Let's go."

~~~~    ~~~~ ~~~~    ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~    ~~~~ ~~~~

"Are we better now?"

"I think so."

"Breathing?"

"Yes, finally."

"Good; I love you."

"I love you."

"Bri, do you think we can get away?"

"To get reacquainted?"

"Something like that."

"I think that's a good idea. Where do you want to go?"

"To the park."

"Justin, is your thong too tight, no oxygen to your brain?"

"Asshole, Yellowstone National Park."

"Oh that park. I think that can be arranged. There may be bears and wolves lurking in the woods."

"I've handled bears before."

"I'm sure you have."

"Brian, can I ask you something?"

"Justin, when have I ever been able to shut you up?"

*sigh*

"Ask away."

"Bears."

"What about em?"

"Have you ever been with a bear?"

"For fucks sake, Justin, what's brought this on?"

"Please, Bri, I need to know."

"Need to know if I was the fucker or the fuckee?"

"Yes."

"Shit; let's sit down."

"My question, will you answer it?"

"First I want to know why you're asking?"

My indiscretion was with..."

"Oh my god, Justin, I was so angry, so; I never bothered to find out; Justin, you weren't hurt, he didn't..."

"No, Brian, no, but it was rather strange."

"Strange as in kinky or strange as in..."

"Strange as in not what I expected. I kinda wanted to talk to you about it but I thought it would be too painful. I didn't want to hurt your feelings."

"I have no feelings."

"Liar, yes you do, you just don't want to admit that you hurt more than I do sometimes, feel deeper than I do."

"Justin, we are not here to discuss my emotional status. I thought we were discussing large furry woodland creatures."

"I had my way with a large furry woodland creature."

"No way."

"Yes way."

"Wow, I'm impressed. Did you like it?"

"Wasn't bad, but he was so big that when I got on top of him I thought I was going to have a nose bleed. *giggle*"

"Christ, you're bad."

"Brian, you haven't answered my question."

"Both; Justin, if you're not careful your eyes will fall out of your head. Okay, here goes nothing. It was before I met you, yes I did have a life before you. Albeit, pretty boring and very quiet, with you there's never a dull moment, you never shut up."

"Oh Brian, I don't talk that much, I can..."

"Will you shut up and listen. Once upon a time there lived a gorgeous prince in the land of Liberty in the world of Gayopolis."

"Brian, what are you doing?"

"Trying to tell you a story about a prince and a bear; now do you want to hear it or what?"

"Please go on."

"Thank you. Where was I, oh, a prince and a bear. Although the prince was young in years he was racking much experience in the fucking department. His reputation in the business world was just as impressive. He'd go to work, be the best prince, then go to his special palace called Babylon where he was the most sought after prince in the world. All the young, beautiful young men would vie to be his consort. Of course the prince had to check them out, see if they were worthy of his time. Most of them weren't except for one."

"Let me guess, a pretty blond twinkie princess?"

"No, this was way before the pretty blond twink."

"Fuck."

"I'm getting to that. The prince met an unusual large furry woodland creature. He was taller than the prince, if that was possible and out weighed him by 50lbs., but he was beautiful, fur and all. The prince almost told the bear to fuck off but he over heard the bear talking to his fellow woodland creatures at the palace annex called Woody's. The bear was smarter than your average bear, he also was in the same business as the prince, at a rival agency. The prince's curiosity got the better of him and he decided to buy the bear a drink. Before a very stunned audience at Woody's the prince and the bear huddled in a corner and talked all night long.

Putting aside the obvious physical differences, the prince and the bear discovered they had a lot in common. They started hanging out together, which shocked the citizens of Liberty, but the bear and the prince didn't care. The prince's friends teased him, saying that a real prince wouldn't be caught dead with a bear. The bear's friend called the prince a whore and no self respecting bear could love a whore.

The lovers decided to leave Liberty and find another land where they could live happily ever after. And they did for a short while.

They fucked everywhere they could, the prince thought he was in love. The prince also thought he wasn't going to like being a bottom for a bear but he soon found out he liked the feeling of the big bear on top of him, made him feel safe and protected. The bear also found out he too liked being topped by the prince. The prince was very good at fucking, made sure his partner was well satisfied. So every night the prince and the bear took turns, both top and bottom. Every thing was wonderful until the bear went away."

"He didn't die, did he?"

"No, nothing as noble as death. The bear decided that he no longer wanted to be in the world of Gayopolis, he want to emigrate to Straightland. You see, the bear worked for his Daddy and Daddy bear insisted that his baby bear would make him a grandfather. He had a female cub picked out and they were going to mate. So if the bear wanted to keep his job and all his money the bear had to give up the prince, mate with the female and breed cubs. So he left the prince."

"Oh, Brian that's so sad."

"It gets worse. The prince was so hurt that he vowed he would never fall in love again and he went back to his former ways and became the legendary stud of Liberty. He also vowed never to bottom again. That went on for many, many years, until..."

"Until the prince met the princess twink?"

"Yup, the young twink was not only beautiful in every way but very smart, very tenacious and somewhat annoying. He pursued the prince unashamedly, broke through his defenses until the prince had no choice but to admit that he loved the twink who was also made a king of Babylon.

They've been together, with some twists and turns, for 15 years and it looks like they'll be together for the rest of their lives."

"Is the prince happy with the twink?"

"For the most part, the twink is still annoying, hardly shuts up, and the prince is still occasionally an asshole but they couldn't live with out each other and they've tried many times but always found their way back to each other."

"I guess some twinks can be a handful."

"No truer words have ever been spoken."

"What ever happened to the bear and his mate?"

"He lost his fur, got fat and his mate is a bitch."

"Ouch."

"Yeah, big ouch."

"Does the prince like it when he bottoms for the twink?"

"Some questions should never be asked."

"Come on Bri, you've gotten this far in the story, finish it."

"Once upon a time there was a big, brutal, notorious top who fell in love with a twink and every time the twink manages to top the brutal top, he loves it more and more. In fact, if the twink keeps his luscious, ripe full lips shut he may get to top tonight."

"My lips are sealed."

"Huh, note to self, to keep Justin quiet let him top. Damn. If I knew that long ago, uh Justin, why are you looking at me like that and what's with the grin? Justin say something. Answer me!

Oh shit, Justin stop pushing me, I can walk. Stop that. Justin are you going to talk to me? Oh fuck, what have I done?

Justin?! JUSTIN !?!