- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Justin decides he’s had enough of New York and returns home…

Title: I’m Missing You…
Story Type: AU
Word Count: 2207
Rating: R
Warnings: Passion and Lust…
Beta Queen: BigJ52
Banner: Yvonne_Reid

Summary: Brian goes missing during a sea cruise…

Chapter Summary: Justin decides he’s had enough of New York and returns home…

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable charters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended…

I’m Missing You

Chapter 1 ~ Coming Home


“Hello Justin. This is Norman Blackwell. We met at your show a couple of weeks ago. I don’t know if you remember me but…” 

“Yes, Mr. Blackwell, I remember you.” 

“Well, I was wondering if you’re still interested in signing with our agency…”

Justin practically jumps up and down with excitement; he really wants to have Norman Blackwell as his agent. 

“I was wondering if we could meet and talk about you signing up with the Blackwell agency. I’ll be out of town next week but I’ll be back from Pittsburgh the first of the month.”

“That’s interesting as I’ll also be in Pittsburgh. Would it be possible for us to have a meeting there?”

“Sure, that sounds great. I’ll give you a call and will set something up for the middle of the week and Justin, remember to bring your portfolio with you.” 

“Of course, Mr. Blackwell. I look forward to meeting with you. Bye…”

Justin jumps up and down. “Norman Blackwell wants to sign me with his agency!!!” 

~~~~

It’s just after midnight and Brian lies in bed, listening to the radio, smoking a joint and missing Justin. No matter what he says he misses Justin and often wishes he didn’t move to New York even if it was the best thing for his career. It’s times like tonight that he misses him the most as he lays there, alone, playing with their ring box. No matter what anyone believes he really did want to marry Justin - it wasn’t just a knee-jerk reaction to the bombing at Babylon. He often wonders what their life might have been like if they had gone through with it. Maybe they would have gotten an apartment together in New York and he could have traveled between New York and Pittsburgh for work; maybe even opened a satellite office so he could work there as well.

He feels a little stoned as he hears someone out in the driveway, and then fumbling with the lock on the front door. He goes down and opens their door just as Justin unlocks the door. They both look up into each other’s eyes, surprised as they fall into each other’s arms, kissing passionately. They finally break for air as Brian lifts Justin up and carries him over the threshold and into the house. 

“I missed you so much,” Justin whispers…“and there’s something you should know…”

Brian looks a little worried as he pulls his lips into his mouth and says, “Okay, just tell me so I can breathe again…”

“I’m coming home. I don’t care what you say. I’m coming home here to our home… Tonight, for good…”

Still biting his lips Brian smiles and says, “Tonight? For good?”

Justin just grins and shakes his head. “Yes! Tonight! For good!!!”

Brian swoops in and takes Justin in his arms again, carrying him over his shoulder and up the stairs into their bedroom. He lays Justin down in the middle of the bed as he starts to place kisses everywhere Justin has exposed skin. Justin wiggles and says to wait, that he’s being poked in the butt. He reaches back around and pulls the velvet ring box out from under his ass. He just looks at it and Brian blushes, looking away for a moment. Justin just smiles his bright sunshine smile and says that they’ll talk about this in the morning.

Brian pounces onto Justin as he starts working his hands under Justin’s shirt and pulls it over his head. He takes both his hands, holding them up over his head and starts kissing him from his forehead down around his jaw. He pauses and kisses him passionately on the lips and then continues down his chest and belly, teasing his belly button. Then he undoes his jeans, pulling the zipper down with his teeth. Justin is so excited he can’t help reaching for Brian’s sweatpants, pulling them down. He watches as his beautiful cock is released and plumps up magically before his eyes. 

Justin drools as he reaches for his prize as Brian pulls his pants and underwear down and Justin kicks them off with his feet. Brian can’t help running his hands down Justin’s torso looking with lust-filled eyes. He reaches down and pulls Justin’s legs over his head as both of their erections slip and slide, mixing their pre-cum together to create a slick mess. They rut into each other as they make out passionately. Brian’s cock slips down between Justin legs and pokes and prods his sac, stimulating his balls.

Justin wiggles and writhes under Brian, so excited to be with Brian again. It’s been too long - almost two months. Brian reaches for the lube and squirts some onto his fingers and circles Justin’s pucker slipping in one, then two fingers, stretching him open and driving him crazy. Justin’s breath hitches as his blood pumps through his veins, sending an electrical current running through his body. They look into each other’s eyes asking the same question; both wanting to do it raw but knowing they need to play it safe until they’re tested.

Brian reaches into the drawer of the nightstand and takes out a condom. Justin takes it from him and slides it down his shaft. He runs his hand down his cock again, twice jerking Brian off as he slicks his dick up. Brian reaches down and aligns his prick with Justin’s rosebud. He gently pushes into him a couple of inches and then a few more as he starts rocking in and out, moving them both towards sexual bliss.

It doesn’t take long before they both slam into one another, feeling the friction that’s becoming stronger by the minute. Brian shifts just slightly as the head of his penis brushes against Justin’s prostate, over and over again. Justin can’t stop the beautiful spasms building deep inside; Brian reaches down and grasps Justin’s cock, fisting him on each and every thrust, bringing him closer with each plunge. Justin’s walls clamp down on Brian’s cock as they fight back their pending orgasms…

Justin cries out, “Brian, Oh God, Brian!” as he shoots between the two of them, streaming ropes of cum across both their bellies. Brian follows close behind pumping his load deep into the condom as he loses control and collapses onto Justin. Several minutes later he rolls over and removes the condom, tying it off and tossing it into the wastebasket. Justin whispers, “God, I love you so much…”

~~~~

Justin wakes early the next morning and carefully removes Brian’s arms and legs that are tangled up with his. He runs to the bathroom then comes back to bed with his sketch pad and pencil; it’s been so long since he’s sketched Brian first thing in the morning. Several hours later Brian awakes to the smell of freshly-brewed coffee and Justin smiling down at him. He sits up in bed and takes the coffee cup, sipping the strong brew, waking up as the coffee works its magic on him. 

Justin snuggles back down against Brian’s chest and they talk about him moving back home. Brian states all the obvious reasons why he should stay in New York and listens to all Justin’s reasons as to why he’s ready to move back. The main reason being that he can paint anywhere and where he wants to paint is here at Britin in his beautiful studio that he’s never really had a chance to use. Then he blushes a little and says that he’d really like a chance for them to make their relationship work. He says that he always seems to have one foot out the door and he’d really like to take him up on his offer if it still stands. Brian pulls him into his arms and says, “Yes, it still stands…”

Justin sits and thinks about how he wants their wedding to be. Unlike the first wedding they planned he wants something small and quaint, just the family and a few good friends. Not the big extravagant affair they had planned before. He was home for good and glad that Brian had proposed to him again on a rainy morning as they lay in bed. He couldn’t help running his fingers over their wedding bands. They decided on a late summer’s evening at Britin at sunset in the rose garden and then dinner poolside. 

Justin met with Norman Blackwell for lunch on Tuesday and he reviewed Justin’s portfolio and was very impressed. He even came back to Britin later that afternoon to see Justin’s studio. He was very pleased and all his reservations soon disappeared; at first he wasn’t that happy that Justin was moving back to Pittsburgh. But Justin reassured him that he would still be available to come to New York for all the important art shows and openings that Norman felt were necessary for him to attend. Then Norman surprised him by telling him that he had arranged for him to be part of an exhibit at the end of June. It was just a small show and that he would only need five paintings. He even suggested using several that Justin had just completed. 

Later that evening Brian came home and was pretty happy they seemed to have attracted a yacht manufacturer - Ardell Yachts from Florida. He had all kinds of pamphlets and literature on them to read through over the next couple of days and he was meeting with them the following week. He had to admit they looked like it would be a blast to go out on one of them sometime. Justin makes dinner while Brian reads up on his next big client. Afterwards they decide to go out to Babylon although it will let the cat out of the bag that he’s back home. It's been pretty nice not having to deal with all the family these last few days.

Justin’s POV

There’s a long line for a Tuesday night at Babylon as we make our way to the front and the bouncer waves us in past the others. It feels good to hear the thumpa thumpa beat pounding through our bodies as we make our way over to the bar, Emmett is the first one to spot us as he jumps up and down, asking when I arrived in town. He puts his arms around me and gives me a big hug, welcoming me home. Brian just grins and then casually removes his arms from around me, pulling me into his arms. We drink a toast to my return and I tell Emmett all about Norman, my new agent, explaining that I’ll be working from Pittsburgh from now on. 

He doesn’t even hesitate to tell me how glad he is that I’m back, saying how good this will be for Brian and maybe now he won’t be such a recluse anymore. Brian rolls his eyes and pulls me out onto the dance floor. My arms naturally go around his neck as our bodies sway to the beat and his arms encircle my waist, pulling me closer. It feels so good being this close to him after being gone for so long - our love just seems to pour out of us. 

Several cocktails and many dances later I wasn’t feeling any pain as he swept me around the dance floor for one more dance before we said goodnight to everyone and made our way home. I slept on the way home as Brian drove the thirty minutes back to Britin. Then he tried to wake me up just to drag me upstairs to our luxurious bed where I immediately fell back asleep, much to Brian’s despair.

When I woke the next morning it was late and he had already left for work but thankfully he made me a pot of coffee before he left. I sat in the living room, drinking strong coffee and realized that my life was perfect, that I didn’t regret for one moment deciding to move back home. It wasn’t long before my phone was ringing. It was Michael wanting to know why I hadn’t called and told him I was back. He wanted to know when we were going to start working on the next issue of Rage. I told him about the new show and explained that I was going to have to work on my new paintings because the show was only a month away.

I’m not sure he understood how busy I was going to be but he agreed to meet later in the week to brainstorm for the next issue. I refilled my coffee cup and went up to my new studio. I walked around, taking in just how beautiful my new space was compared to what I had to share in New York with two others. I felt so alive I was ready to let all my energy pour out of me and across the blank canvas that I had just set up on my easel. I let my mind wander; thinking about the beautiful yachts Brian had been viewing last night. I started mixing several shades of blue and green as they started to come to life before my eyes.

TBC…