- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Justin dreams of Brian…



Title: I’m Missing You…
Story Type: AU
Word Count: 3085
Rating: R
Warnings: Passion and Lust…

Beta Queen: BigJ52

Summary: Brian goes missing during a sea cruise…

Chapter Summary: Justin dreams of Brian…

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable charters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended…


I’m Missing You…


Chapter 10 ~ Dreaming of You


His breathing hitches and he can’t stop moaning; it feels so good to be held in his arms again. They’ve missed each other desperately as their mouths crash together. Brian runs his hands all over Justin’s body; every sensation sends a charge of electricity through him, igniting a desire so deep within him it burns. Their skin is slick with beads of sweat forming all over their bodies as they move together; Brian pulls Justin’s legs up over his head tickling his inner thigh with butterfly kisses. Justin’s panting, trying to catch his breath as Brian’s body covers his; he reaches down and aligns his beautiful cock at Justin’s entrance and gently pushes in.


Justin arches his back as Brian slides deep into him, creating a silky sensation as their skin rubs together. They’re gently building a slick friction within, pulling them closer and closer to ecstasy. Brian increases his stride, pumping deeper into Justin until he can’t hold back much longer. Justin is so close as he chants Brian’s name over and over again. Until all of a sudden he hears a loud siren going off and he jumps up out of bed, turning off his alarm. He just sits there staring off into space, his skin still burning with desire, covered in sweat; he can’t believe that it was just a dream.


It seemed so real and he could feel every sensation. That’s the third time this week he’s had dreams of him and Brian making love. He slowly gets up and takes a shower, still hard from his dream. He touches himself, pulling and squeezing until he’s brought to fruition, shooting across the imported Italian tiles. He can’t help thinking to himself that at least he didn’t coat the sheets this time. He wonders if Daphne heard him all the way down the hall in her room; if she has, she’s been quiet about it.


He finishes up his shower and goes to join Daphne for coffee. He doesn’t have classes until this afternoon but he needs to work on his paintings for his show in December. Time seems to keep moving along even though his whole world has stopped as he continues to wait for word on Brian. It’s now fall and the days are getting cooler out. He still can’t help but believe in Brian’s safe return even though he’s started seeing Shawn, who is very understanding of Justin’s situation. They’re taking their relationship very slowly and even though they mess around they haven’t gone all the way so far. Justin isn’t ready to have that intensity in a relationship just yet; he feels like he would be cheating on Brian.


Mel and Lindsay are moving back to Pittsburgh and are buying a new house. Gus has just started the second grade. He’s really growing up fast and JR is still in preschool; next year she’ll be attending kindergarten. The money situation is still tense between Justin and the munchers but they’ve come to accept that they’ll have to abide by Brian’s wishes. Lindsay wants to have another child. She’s asked Justin to be the father but he hasn’t answered her yet. His immediate reaction is to say no, but part of him likes the idea of having a child that would be related to Gus. He’s just not up to having that kind of relationship with them and in the back of his head he can’t help but think that it would somehow be all about the money.


Michael keeps pressuring him to do another Rage comic book. He had to say no, not at this time, considering that he’s so busy with completing his last year of college and his art career is finally taking off. Of course this makes Michael furious with him as he sees it as a way of keeping him down. He’s even offered to have someone else do the drawing but Michael thinks it needs to be someone that actually knows Brian, to get the right feel for the character.


Justin tries to explain to him that he just can’t do it anymore. He’s too close to the storylines and it just breaks his heart when he has to think about Brian so much. He’s at that point where he’s starting to be able to let go just a little and that he can actually make it through the day without having to cry his eyes out. He knows that Shawn is a big part of that and he’s grateful that he’s met someone who is so understanding of where he’s at.


He hasn’t introduced Shawn to the gang yet; he’s a little afraid of what everyone else might think. That maybe he’s giving up on Brian. That’s so not the truth but he just can’t continue to sit around and pine for him all day long. Daphne actually likes Shawn and she thinks he’s really good for Justin. Debbie has asked him to come to Sunday night dinner and Justin is considering bringing Shawn. He knows that this would be a big step in their relationship; kind of like meeting the parents.


So Saturday night Shawn suggests that they go out dancing at Babylon and that way he can meet the guys and it won’t be in such tight quarters as Deb’s house. Justin hesitates but then finally gives in and they go; Emmett sees them first and he waves them over and Justin introduces Shawn to everyone. Emmett can’t help but look him up and down; he’s almost the complete opposite of Brian. He has long blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail, a little taller than Justin with a slight build and blue eyes. He’s quite the looker. He’s not at all possessive like Jared was; he and Justin order a round of drinks for everyone and then they decide to take a spin around the dance floor.


They dance to several songs until it comes to a slow dance and then they exit the dance floor because they don’t want to appear too affectionate with each other in front of the gang. Emmett can’t help asking him what he does for a living and he’s surprised to learn that he’s also an artist. So Justin tells them that they met while Shawn was preparing for a show at the Sidney Bloom Gallery. Ted says that Lindsay mentioned seeing his art work at the gallery.


Everyone seems to be getting along fine until Michael asks Shawn if he knows about Justin’s fiancé? He tells them yes, saying how sorry he is to hear that he’s still missing. That he hopes that he’ll be found soon knowing just how hard that it’s been on Justin. Justin just looks at Michael and says that they’re just friends and how good it is to have someone to do things with who understands his position. He should have known that Michael would have a hard time with him meeting someone new.


Emmett can’t help but ask if they plan on coming to Deb’s for Sunday night dinner. Justin blushes a little and says that he hasn’t decided if he’s coming or not. After the twenty questions Justin pulls Shawn back out onto the dance floor where they dance to several more songs and Justin apologises for his friends. He hates that Michael is making him feel like he’s cheating on Brian. But he refuses to take the bait and get into it with Michael. After all, they’re not lovers; they haven’t slept together. The most they’ve had is several heavy make-out sessions like a couple of teenagers. Justin’s confused. He doesn’t know what he thinks or what he wants. What does any of it mean? Maybe he is just kidding himself; he is starting to have feelings for Shawn. 


~~~~


They’re kneeling on the bed, bodies moving in unison, grinding against each other as they make love. Justin arches his back taking more and more of his penis into him, rocking back and forth. His prostate is being slammed repeatedly, bringing him closer to his climax with each stroke. He starts chanting Bri, Bri, Bri. Finally his body is on overload as he shoots across the duvet and sheets. He collapses onto the bed, panting, trying to catch his breath. After several minutes his breathing levels out. He looks at the clock and it’s four thirty in the morning. God! That seemed so real… He stands and pulls the soaking wet bedding onto the floor and then makes the bed again with fresh sheets; at this rate he’ll be doing laundry every day.


He sits and takes out his notebook and jots down this dream. He’s now decided to keep a record of all his dreams of Brian. He still can’t believe how real they are; when he’s finished he jumps into the shower to clean off all his spunk and sweat. He tries to sleep but he can’t stop thinking about Brian so he goes to his studio and decides to paint. Some of his best work is created after he’s had an erotic dream about Brian. He stays up the rest of the night painting and finally collapses around noon the next day.


He ends up sleeping until five in the afternoon. When he awakes he has to rush to get ready to go to Debbie’s. Since Daphne’s moved in she’s been going with him to Sunday night dinners. They get there a little late and Michael asks him where his new boyfriend is. So now Debbie plays twenty questions as Justin explains that Shawn is just a friend. Michael can’t help jabbing him with, “He looked like more than just a friend last night on the dance floor.”


Justin just gives Michael a dirty look saying he’s just a fellow artist and they have a lot in common. Debbie makes him promise to bring him by the diner this next week so she can meet him.


Lindsay can’t help but ask questions herself; she thinks he’s an amazing artist and says she’d love to see his studio sometime. Maybe Justin could take her over to meet him? Justin just cringes at the idea but says that he’ll see. Which Lindsay takes as a yes. After dinner Justin pushes Gus on the swing in Debbie’s backyard. Lindsay comes out and she starts telling Justin that it’s okay to start seeing someone; that nobody expects him to continue to pine for Brian forever; that it’s healthy for him to start seeing other people. He snaps at her and says that they are really just friends. Why doesn’t anyone believe him? It just drives him crazy that everyone just assumes that he’s sleeping with Shawn and he has to admit that he’s come pretty close a couple of times. He misses Brian so much but he can’t help wondering if he’s ever coming home…


Later that week Shawn invites Justin to go hiking at the nature park outside of Pittsburgh. They take a picnic lunch and Justin brings his sketch pad and draws sketches of Shawn and all the beautiful scenery. Shawn is totally flattered by the drawings and compliments Justin on his talent. He pulls him into a passionate kiss. At first Justin resists but then he gives into the sensations that are building within him. They end up making out for a while until they notice the time and Justin says that he has to get home. He promised Daphne that he’d make dinner and they were planning to meet the guys at the bowling alley. At the last minute he asks Shawn if he wants to come with him.


That evening while they’re bowling Shawn is trying to give Emmett pointers on how to align the ball with the arrows on the lane. Emmett is surprised that he actually knocked down several pins that time and can’t help jumping up and down. Everyone is getting along really well. Lindsay is talking about Shawn’s artwork and somehow she invites herself over to his studio this next week. Justin tells him that he doesn’t have to; that he knows how pushy she can be. Shawn says, “Nonsense! I’m flattered.” Besides he wants to get to know Justin’s friends.


Justin orders another round of drinks and mentions that he’s getting ready to go to New York the next weekend. He’s taking several paintings to Norman and that Norman wants him to come for the emerging artist show opening that weekend. Lindsay can’t help but asking Shawn if he’s going too and Justin blushes. He’s wanted to ask him to go but he’s been a little shy about it. So he smiles his big sunshine smile and says, “Would you like to come with me?”


Shawn just smiles and says that he would love to and that he has friends that they can visit with. Justin will really like them; that they’re also fellow artists who do watercolors and pottery. There are several of their pieces hung around town at some of the galleries. Justin’s all smiles as he gets excited about going away with Shawn and he wonders if their relationship will advance to the next level. Justin has mixed emotions about letting things go farther but he’s also attracted to Shawn and knows he can’t keep stringing him along.


Shawn makes reservations for them at the Four Seasons Hotel and they drive to New York. Justin wants to take about a half dozen paintings with them so they take the jeep. They drive straight to Norman’s office and unload all of Justin’s artwork; Norman can’t help but gush with excitement; he loves the pieces that Justin has brought to him. He says he’s already made arrangements with several galleries to have them hung. Justin says that he really wants to make sure that these two are hung together.


Norman says, “Yes, of course, I can see that.”


Afterwards they head back to the hotel. Justin’s exhausted from driving all day long and they order room service. He can’t help being excited about Norman liking his new paintings. He wonders if they’ll be hung before they head back to Pittsburgh. Shawn says that they’ll just stay until they are; that it’s a long weekend at school and he’s doesn’t have to be back until Tuesday.


After they eat dinner Shawn can tell how stressed Justin is so he offers to give him a back massage. Justin lies down on the bed and Shawn starts working Justin’s shoulders, rubbing his muscles, working out all the kinks and stress that Justin has been carrying around with him. Justin whispers how good it feels as he lets himself drift off to Dreamland. Shawn’s slightly disappointed as he had hoped that the massage might lead to a little more intimacy between the two of them. But he’s not discouraged. They have the whole weekend to get to know each other.


Justin awakes in the middle of the night not knowing where he is. He’s horny and missing Brian. He realizes that he’s not in bed alone as he looks over at Shawn sleeping peacefully. He can’t help himself as he reaches out and runs his hand through his hair then gently kisses his soft lips. He’s still wearing his clothes and they’re both sleeping on top of the duvet. He snuggles himself closer to Shawn as he starts to undo Shawn’s buttons on his shirt. He runs kisses along Shawn’s jawline and rubs noses with him just a little. Shawn starts to stir as he feels Justin kissing him and playing with his hair. 


Shawn opens his eyes and the two of them look deep into each other’s eyes. Justin smiles his big sunshine smile that is reflected by the big full moon. He whispers, “I want you” to Shawn and that’s all it takes as Shawn reaches over and runs his hand down Justin’s zipper, cupping his cock. Shawn sits up and pulls his shirt over his head and tosses it onto the floor. Then he pulls Justin into him kissing him passionately. It isn’t long before they’re both naked and writhing against each other, moaning each other’s name.


Shawn pushes Justin down on his back and crawls up his body, running his hands over his chest, whispering; “Oh God, Justin, I’ve waited so long for this moment…” With that he leans into Justin and kisses him passionately. Rubbing their cocks against each other he reaches down and takes hold of both of them, jerking them off several times as their pre-cum mixes together. He reaches for his pants and pulls out a condom and a packet of lube.


Just hearing the sound of the packet tearing open, fills both of them with need and desire. Shawn squirts some lube onto his fingers and circles Justin’s rosebud, pushing in slightly, gently pulling him open. Justin pushes down onto Shawn’s fingers taking more of them into him. Shawn adds another finger and stretches him further open, circling him, spreading more lube as he goes. They stare into each others eyes as Shawn pulls Justin’s legs up around his waist. He slips the condom on and aligns himself at Justin’s opening and pushes all the way into him.


Justin arches his back, feeling Shawn penetrate him. He sighs, loving the feeling of being full. It’s been so long and he’s so horny for him as he feels Shawn starting to work himself in and out of Justin’s sweet ravine. Justin bites gently into Shawn’s shoulder as he cries out his name, shouting, “Yes, yes, oh God, yes!!!” With that Shawn starts pumping into him like a freight train, full speed ahead. He slams into him over and over again hitting his sweet spot each and every time. Justin’s toes curl as he arches his back, taking more and more of him. They both feel the warm and fuzzy feeling building deep within as their orgasm rips through them. Justin cries out Brian’s name as he shoots between the two of them coating their bellies. Justin is not even conscious of the fact that he just screamed someone else’s name…


TBC…