- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

How Brian survives having been missing for six months …




Title: I’m Missing You…
Story Type: AU
Word Count: 3093
Rating: R
Warnings: Passion and Lust…
Beta Queen: bigj52
Banner: yvonne_reid

Summary: Brian goes missing during a sea cruise…

Chapter Summary: How Brian survives having been missing for six months …

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable charters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended…


I’m Missing You…


Chapter ~ 13 Surviving the Elements



Jim, Brian and the crew were sailing around the bay when a fierce wind came upon them. The skies clouded over and the yacht swayed back and forth, the waves threatening to tip them over. All their navigational instruments went haywire and spun out of control so they quickly lowered the sails to try to gain some control over the boat. Once the seas settled down they found themselves in a thick eerie fog where they couldn’t see more than a few feet in front of them


The skipper of the boat ordered Jim and Brian below deck for their own safety. The skies opened up and rain poured down on them, practically flooding the yacht. The first mate started bailing water out of the boat as fast as he could, trying hard not to let the boat sink. The waves were still crashing over the edge, threatening their stability. Over the next couple of hours the yacht drifted many miles off course as the storm subsided into the night.


The rain had stopped but they still remained in a thick dense fog and the moon couldn’t be seen. It was cold and windy out as they drifted farther and farther out to sea. The instruments still didn’t work and they had no idea where they were. The skipper insisted that Jim and Brian get some sleep while he and the crew kept watch above.


Brian tried not to panic but it was hard when they were being tossed around in a small boat in the big dark sea. He knows how to swim but he’s no expert; he lets his mind drift back to Justin wondering what he’s doing at this time. He finds it calming to focus on him when he’s really nervous. Finally they drifted off to sleep with the boat rocking in the waves. Of course the skipper was trying frantically to get someone on the radio but all he heard was loud static. Brian awoke several times during the night from the rocking of the boat and the crashing of the waves.


In the early hours of the morning the rain had started again and the winds were blowing them all over the sea. All of a sudden they felt the boat scrape and hit a rock and start to take on water. The skipper, who was exhausted from keeping watch all night, ordered everyone to put on their life jackets and to come up on deck. The sun was just starting to rise and they can see that they’ve run the ship aground on some rocks jutting out from the cliffs.


The boat was taking on water at a rapid pace and it soon becomes obvious that they’re going to sink. There’s a lot of panicking and shouting from the skipper and the small crew. It’s still stormy out and Brian fears for his life. The skipper orders him and Jim to get the rubber inflatable lifeboat and all the food and fresh water from below along with any other items they might need, such as blankets and the shortwave radio. As they abandon the boat, Jim mentions that they need to paddle far enough away so that when the boat finally sinks they won’t be pulled down under with it. The skipper and the fellow crewmen all climb into the raft and start paddling away. It didn’t take long for the boat to sink, only about twenty-five minutes. The water is cold and the waves are still crashing around them as Brian tries not to let his fear set in and tries to stay positive.


The five of them are quiet as they watch the yacht sink into the ocean, crashing and breaking up on the rough rocky cliffs. The fog is still dense and eerie around them and then there is unbelievable silence after the sea has swallowed up the beautiful boat. It sounds like something out of a horror movie as they listen to the waves crashing around them; no one says anything for quite a while as they take turns paddling and drifting even farther off course. As the sun gets higher in the sky the fog seems to lift and they can see a small island off in the distance. Of course it’s much farther away than it seems and it takes them all day to paddle to the island.


By the time they reach the shore they’re all exhausted and sunburnt but grateful to have reached dry land. They make a fire on the beach and settle in for the night. Mostly they’re just happy to be alive even if they have no idea where they are. The next morning they scout out the island and it appears to be an old abandoned army base from World War Two. There are old barracks and several outbuildings. Thankfully there’s still an old well that pumps fresh water and lots of coconut and pineapple trees so they have fresh fruit.


The first couple of weeks they take turns keeping a look out for passing ships and they always keep a fire burning on the shore. The skipper was obsessed with playing with the shortwave radio and they were even able to pick up some faint broadcasts from far away once in a while. But as the weeks slipped into months they all seemed to settle into regular routines. They would gather firewood and they all became proficient in spearfishing and collecting various roots, wild vegetables and fruit. The most important thing was that they had shelter from the storms that would come in from the sea on a regular basis.


Even though they were toughing it out, they still had the luxury of finding a deck of playing cards, some old maps and pencils and paper. Brian started writing letters to Justin every afternoon as a way of passing the time. He was surprised at how heartfelt they were and how it was so much easier for him to express his emotions now that he realized that there was a real possibility that he might not ever see him again. Although he tried to stay positive, some days were more difficult than others and as the months passed he started contemplating how he would change the direction of his life if they were ever to be rescued.


He decided that even though he loved his job and he had made more than enough money to last a lifetime, if he invested it right he’d like to have a family. He missed Gus and Justin desperately and he knew that he wanted to spend his life with them and possibly raise more children. There were so many things that he never knew were important to him before, now they seemed essential. He thinks that he might want to write a book. Not one about being lost on a remote island but maybe about the art of advertising.



All of them were frustrated and they had hoped that they might have been rescued but as the months went by they seemed less and less optimistic. They often talked about building a boat or a raft but Brian couldn’t see himself even going back out into the ocean on a small flimsy raft after seeing how dangerous the sea could be. He wasn’t at that point that he would risk certain death. Even though he didn’t like the idea of living on this island they at least had food, water and shelter. He was the loner of the group and often went on long walks by himself and hiked around the island.


Yet he found himself helping build the raft as a way of passing the time, as they cut down the bamboo and wove the palm fronds together, trying to make a platform that would float. He felt like he was part Robinson Crusoe as they focused all their energy on building this ridiculous bamboo monstrosity. All of them had lost weight and had firmed up their muscles. They would often run on the beach first thing in the morning just to stay in shape and pass the time. As they were so fit it wasn’t an effort to build a structure that could float but they mostly used it to fish and dive off when they went swimming.



On one morning he woke up feeling very optimistic. He went for an early morning run and then set out to spear some fish for breakfast. He couldn’t help smiling as he reflected on his dream about Justin. It was funny but it was the simple things in life that he dreamt about - like Justin making him breakfast or them going for a walk around the property. And then of course there were the wet dreams about the two of them making love. It wasn’t unusual for Brian to masturbate under a waterfall early in the morning while taking a break from his run.


He was gathering driftwood when he heard it - just the faint sound of an engine flying up above them. He ran and stoked the fire on the beach and waved frantically as the small plane flew in closer for a better look. They had collected many large rocks and spelled out ‘Help’ on the beach the first day they had arrived on the island. The plane flies by and circles around before it finally lands on a long strip of land near the beach. By this time all five of them had raced down to the plane and were jumping up and down as they could hardly believe their eyes.


The pilot and co-pilot disembark from the plane as they start asking lots of questions. They tell them that they have been hired by Justin Taylor to search the remote island for them over the last several months. They’re all eager to get back to their loved ones and quickly pack up their few meager belongings. Of course Brian has all the love letters that he’s written to Justin over the last six months. The pilots wire ahead that they’ve found them just as soon as they’re within radio distance of their home base.


The long-lost sailors now look like they belonged on a hippy compound as their hair has grown long and their clothes are ragged. It’s the middle of the night when they finally get back to Florida and Brian decides that he would rather have a long hot shower before he calls and wakes Justin up in the middle of the night. The water feels so good running down his body as he lathers up the soap and washes months’ worth of grime off his body.


Brian can’t help being a little nervous when he places the call to Justin. The private investigators wanted to call him first but Brian insisted that he be the one to call. It’s very early in the morning, about quarter to five when the phone rings at Britin. At first Justin ignores it, hoping whoever it is will call back later… much, much later. But when he realizes that they’re not going to give up he slowly reaches over and answers the phone saying, “This had better be an emergency!”


“Did you miss me, Sunshine?”


“Brian. Brian, is that you? Where are you? Oh my God! I can’t believe you’re all right!”


“Yeah, it’s me. Sorry about waking you up in the middle of the night but I just couldn’t wait to hear your voice any longer… I’ve missed you so much…”


“Where are you? I’m taking the next flight out to meet you.” Justin jumps out of bed, trying to put on his jeans as he talks on the phone, practically falling down as he runs around looking for a shirt to put on. Brian tells him that he’s already made reservations for him on the next flight out to Florida that leaves in about two hours. Justin stumbles downstairs and makes a pot of coffee as he listens to Brian relay all the horror of being marooned on the remote island. He quickly packs a suitcase and it isn’t long before the taxi cab is there to pick Justin up. He kisses Daphne on the cheek and runs out in the snow to get in the cab.


For the whole flight Justin can’t seem to settle down. He has butterflies in his stomach and he’s so excited about seeing Brian again. He’s drinking his third double-strength latté as he tries to read the newspaper to pass the time. He can’t help wondering what Brian looks like and if he’s all right. He sounded good on the phone but said that he needs to meet with the police and they need to give a statement to the newspapers. It’s truly a miracle that they survived all this time being stranded on an unoccupied island.


Finally Justin’s plane touches down and it’s about nine-thirty in the morning when he slowly makes it off the plane. As soon as he sees Brian he takes off, running directly into Brian’s arms. They embrace, peppering each other with kisses as Brian swings him around with Justin’s legs wrapped around his waist. They finally come up for air as they both whisper, I love you to each other. Brian looks a little like a mountain man with his shoulder-length hair and beard and mustache. There are people everywhere and several of them are flashing cameras, taking pictures of the two as they greet each other. It’s big news in the local papers that they’ve been rescued and it makes the front page of the paper.


They have an appointment with the local papers that afternoon, just after they complete their interviews with the police department. But right now Justin’s stomach is growling and Brian flags down a taxi and they go the Four Seasons Hotel. They order room service and when they’re finally alone Justin is back in Brian’s arms again as they kiss each other passionately. Brian lays Justin down on the bed and starts taking off his clothes. Justin is slightly shy as it’s been a while since they’ve been with each other. Justin turns and looks away, unsure how to tell Brian but he already seems to know. He simply looks into Justin’s eyes and says, ”It’s all right. I didn’t expect you to have gone six months without having sex.”


He simply starts kissing Justin’s collarbone and works his way down the middle of his stomach to his belly button, licking and sucking his way down to the zipper on his jeans. Just then there’s a knock on their door and room service is there with their breakfast. Brian opens the door to show them in, tipping the clerk a large bill, asking him to bring back condoms and packets of lube. Justin feels so decadent having such a large breakfast but Brian insisted that they have steak and eggs with fresh fruit. He’s actually hungry as he pours them each a cup of strong coffee.


After they’ve finished eating the clerk returns with his special delivery and takes their tray away. They get back to their welcome-home sex as Brian pulls Justin back over to the bed. “Oh God, I’ve missed you so much…” They’re both so in love with each other, trying to go slow but it’s hard when you’ve been missing someone so much. They’re finally both completely naked as they look each other over. Justin’s still a little skinny from his drug induced days and Brian is more toned and muscular than Justin remembers. As they keep running their hands up and down each other’s bodies, Brian whispers, “I love you…” and Justin simply says, “Me too…”


Brian rolls Justin over and like their first time he starts at Justin’s shoulder blades and laves his way down his body until he reaches his cheeks and then pulls them apart. He licks his beautiful rosebud, slowly delving deeper into Justin’s tender folds, circling around and pulling him open as he goes. Justin moans deeply as he’s filled with pleasure and desire. He bucks up, meeting Brian’s tongue as he opens up for him. Justin hears Brian tearing open the condom and then he slides it down his plump dick, coating his long shaft with lube. He slowly runs his fingers around Justin’s quivering hole and then he pushes deep into his boy that he’s missed for so long. The pressure is almost too much as he glides into him and slowly starts working himself into a slow, pleasurable rhythm.


Brian holds Justin by his hips as they move in sync with each other. Justin’s on all fours and loves the feeling of Brian gliding in and out of him. He sends waves of pleasure through him as their rhythm increases until they’re both near their climax. It doesn’t take them long as it’s been so many months since they’ve been together. Brian tries to hold off his orgasm as best he can as he continues to pump into Justin. He finally reaches around front and takes Justin’s cock into his hand, working him frantically as he brings them both to orgasm together, crying out each other’s name.


They both collapse onto the bed as they try and get their breath back. Brian just lays there with a big grin on his face as his heart races. He runs his fingers through Justin’s long blond hair. “I was so worried that I might not ever see you again,” Brian says as the two lovers lay there holding each other. Justin just smiles and says, “I knew you would come back to me, even when everyone else was willing to give up on you. I knew we’d still be together.” Brian reaches up and puts his hand behind Justin’s neck, pulling him back down to him. Kissing passionately, the two lovers continued making out until they both drifted off to sleep. This was the first time Brian had enjoyed the luxury of sleeping in a big king-sized bed next to his sweet prince for six long months.


TBC…