- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Justin and Brian have an unexpected celebration…



Title: I’m Missing You…
Story Type: AU
Word Count: 2777
Rating: R
Warnings: Passion and Lust…
Beta Queen: bigj52
Banner: yvonne_reid

Summary: Brian goes missing during a sea cruise…

Chapter Summary: Justin and Brian have an unexpected celebration…

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable charters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended…


I’m Missing You…


Chapter ~ 14 Coming Home with You


Brian slept long into the day. Justin finally woke him up after talking with Jim who let him know that they had an appointment to meet with the police and the newspaper to give them their story. He hated to wake Brian up seeing how peacefully he was sleeping. Justin climbed back into bed with Brian and started placing butterfly kisses all over his face; Brian was completely out to the world. Justin lay there, admiring his fiancé’s body; he truly was an Adonis. His muscles were so well defined and there wasn’t one ounce of fat on his body.


He snuggled his face down into his bush, took his beautiful cock into his hand and slowly started licking him. He ran his tongue down his pulsating vein, took his balls into his mouth and sucked them tenderly. He heard Brian moaning and whimpering as he arched his back. Justin continued sucking him as he ran his hand up and down his long shaft. Brian rutted into his hand, trying to get more stimulation. Justin ran his tongue back up his length and took his plump mushroom head into his mouth and started working him a steady pace.


Now Brian is moaning and panting, fisting Justin’s beautiful blond mop, directing him up and down his shaft. It isn’t long before he cums, shooting ropes across Justin’s swollen lips and down his throat. Brian’s breathing is erratic as he whispers, “God, I’ve missed waking up with you.”


Justin’s all smiles as he climbs back up Brian’s body, telling him how much he’s missed him and how he plans on waking Brian up every morning just like this. Then he reminds Brian that he has to meet up with the police and newspaper in about an hour. So he takes Brian’s hand and leads him into the large shower. The water feels so good pouring down his body. He smiles down at Justin as Justin starts soaping up his body, washing his shoulders and stomach. Brian grabs the shampoo and lathers up Justin’s hair as the two lovers get lost in just touching each other’s bodies.


Once they’re all washed off Brian sees that Justin brought a condom into the shower with him as he tears it open with his teeth and slides it down his cock. Justin turns around and leans against the wall, pushing his ass out, giving himself over to Brian. Brian coats his fingers with lube and circles Justin’s pucker and then he fills him completely, gently thrusting in and out of him. It isn’t long before he’s slamming into Justin with full bravado, hitting his prostate on each downward stroke. Justin is totally overcome as he moans Brian name over and over again. He takes his penis into his hand and works himself to the same rhythm as Brian’s thrusts, and then they both cum, chanting each other’s names.


As Brian dries off he looks at himself in the mirror. “God, I look like some kind hippy. I had thought that I would have had time to get a haircut before the interviews. But I don’t dare try and cut my beard myself. I need a professional to cut this thing off.”


“Oh, I don’t know. I think you look rather distinguished, but you can definitely use a haircut.”


Justin thought to himself that it was kind of funny that he was attracted to Shawn, who had a ponytail, yet Brian with the longer hair just seemed so out of character; he really preferred him with shorter hair. Justin shook his head, clearing it of all thoughts of Shawn.


“Oh, I packed you some clothes from the house, mostly jeans and shirts and a leather jacket.” Brian thanks him as it feels good to be in his own clothes, even though he was given new clothes last night after they were found. Brian puts on a pair of jeans and a long-sleeved red shirt with the black leather jacket and his favorite pair of black high-tops.


“Oh God, you look so good to me,” Justin whispers into Brian’s ear as he reaches up and kisses him. They left the hotel and flagged down a taxi cab then went to the police station where Brian met up with the other survivors. They answered all the painstaking questions that the police had for them. It took longer than anyone could have guessed. Then they were swept off to the local television station where they were interviewed by the local news teams and taped an interview with Good Morning America. It all seemed like a zoo after a while. They took lots of pictures and even agreed to a ‘before and after’ haircut shot and then another round of pictures. They talked about Brian being a businessman and about Kinnetik. They interviewed him and Justin, asking Justin what it was like when Brian was missing and what the future held for both of them.

 



Justin and Brian were totally exhausted when they were done with all the news media. That evening they went out for an expensive dinner and talked about their future. Brian reached over and took Justin’s hand in his and very quietly said, “What do you think about going to Vermont and getting married this weekend? I know we had planned on doing it with all the family but I’d really like it if we just went some place with just the two of us. We can always have a big party when we come back.” Justin is so happy he jumps up and kisses Brian, sitting on his lap, right in the middle of the restaurant. They turned a few heads but when the Maitre d’ found out that they were engaged, he ordered them a bottle of the best champagne… on the house.


Later that night they find themselves laying across the king-sized bed, making out passionately. Justin can’t help himself as he rubs up against Brian’s thigh, enjoying the feel of the texture of his jeans caressing his now full erection. Brian rolls over on top of him and starts rubbing their cocks together; they rut together like a couple of teenagers when Justin cell phone starts ringing. They both know that the family back home has seen the broadcast of Brian’s rescue on the national news. Justin moans as he reaches for his pants pocket to answer the phone. Of course it’s Michael screaming at him. “How could you not have called us? When are you two coming home? When did you find out? Is he alright?” 


Justin just hands the phone over to Brian who answers Michael in short abrupt sentences. Then he tells him that they’re going to take a few days off, just for the two of them, failing to mention that they plan on getting married. He promises to call Lindsay in the morning and finally gets Michael off the phone. Justin rolls his eyes and says, “You might as well get it over with, otherwise the phone is just going to keep on ringing. Although I think you should know that they had decided that you were lost at sea and not coming home. They even insisted on having a funeral for you.”


“I couldn’t be part of it all because I just didn’t believe that you weren’t coming home to me. I was so angry at them that I could hardly speak to them. I never stopped believing in you. I was so sure you’d be back, although I have to admit that I did start seeing someone. But it was never serious and he knew all about you. I’m so sorry but I don’t want you to hear this from someone else.”


“Do you love him?”


“No, not the way I love you… We even stopped seeing each other.”


“So it’s over between you and him?”


“Yes, yes, completely… I love you so much… I think I was just having a moment of weakness.”


Brian leans in and kisses Justin softly on the lips, whispering, “I’m back now. What happened in the past is just that… in the past.”


Justin gets a big sunshine smile on his face and starts kissing Brian passionately. He runs his hands down his clothing, hooking his thumbs into his waistband of his jeans and pulling him even closer. Just then Justin’s phone starts ringing again and he just reaches over and hands it to Brian. This time it’s Ted asking a million questions. Brian’s very patient as he answers all of Ted’s questions and explains that he doesn’t want to be disturbed for the next few days; that he and Justin are taking several days off just for themselves and that he’ll be back at the end of the week.


He finally hangs up and directly calls Lindsay. It rings several times before Mel answers with, “Do you know what time it is? We have small children sleeping…”


“Sorry about that, Mel. So how is Sonny Boy?”


“Brian? Is that you? Oh my God! I can’t believe it’s you… Where are you?”


“I’m in Florida. I’ve only been back less than a day. Justin’s here with me and we just thought you might want to know that I didn’t drown at sea…”


“I’m so glad you’re alright. Do you want me to wake Lindsay?”


“No. If she’s sleeping just let her rest. I’ll call her tomorrow. I won’t be back in Pittsburgh for several more days. Justin and I are taking a few days to ourselves, so don’t worry about reaching us.”


With that Brian turned off Justin’s phone and tossed it on the night stand. Then he hungrily looked over at Justin and pulled him into his embrace. He leaned down and started kissing Justin as the two of them ran their hands all over one another. Showing each other just how much they have missed each other, it isn’t long before they’re both disrobed and rutting into each other again. Brian whispers to Justin, “I can’t believe how much I’ve missed you. There were times I questioned if we’d ever see each other again.”


Justin says, “From now on I’m traveling with you when you go away on business. I don’t want to spend one single day apart. Brian smiles and says, “I don’t plan on traveling on business any time soon. I just want to get home and relax and enjoy our life together. But first let’s finally take that winter vacation we always talked about but never got around to. We can even go skiing and snowboarding if we ever make it out of the cabin…”


Justin is so happy he can hardly believe that Brian’s really back; he can’t keep his hands off of his soon-to-be husband. He climbs on top of him and starts peppering his chest with kisses. He reaches down to grab his cock, placing a condom on him and then he starts riding him slowly, pumping himself up and down. Brian just looks up into his big blue eyes as they both race towards their climax, just watching their emotions playing across each other’s faces. They’ve missed each other so much that it isn’t long before they’re both there on the edge, ready to tumble over into the abyss.


Brian rolls them over as his breathing starts to level out. Soon they’re both ready to start again, this time a little less rushed. They take their time enjoying each other’s bodies as they slowly touch each other, caressing and stroking each other’s skin. They savour the passion that they’ve been missing for so long, expressing so much emotion without saying a word. After several more bouts of lovemaking they drift off to sleep, holding each other tight.


They sleep late until noon, getting much-needed rest. When they awake they make their arrangements to fly to Vermont and book a cabin in the snow where they can enjoy their honeymoon. Their flight gets in around 3 pm and they go directly to the Justice of the Peace and take their vows in a short but meaningful service. Then they rent a jeep and drive to their getaway at a ski lodge, just a few miles down the road. The cabin is fully stocked and also offers room service. They arrive at dusk, just as the sun is setting and they watch it drop down below the horizon on the mountain slopes. There is a fire all set to be lit when they enter the rustic cabin to see a bottle of champagne already iced down in a bucket for them to enjoy.


Justin’s still in a daze from all that’s happened in the last twenty-four hours. He can’t believe that Brian’s back and that they’re married; he’s never felt so happy after being so lonely for the last six months. It’s hard for them to keep their hands off one another as they’re still in a state of euphoria. Brian takes Justin into his arms, holding him tight as he asks him if he ever thought that this day would come. He tells him that he’s the happiest he’s ever been. Brian kneels down and lights the fire. Then he pops the champagne and pours them both a glass of bubbly. They snuggle down in front of the fire, just holding each other, getting a little drunk as they start to make out again.


They look into each other eyes seeing so much passion and desire reflected there; Brian slowly undresses his husband as their skin warms to the fire’s glowing embers. Brian whispers, “I’ve dreamt of this moment so many nights that I was missing you.” Justin just grins and kisses his husband, pushing him down on the rug in front of the fire, remembering the first time they made love in front of a fire at Britin. Brian rolls them over and strips himself of his own clothing, running his hands over Justin’s beautiful porcelain skin. Brian hovers over Justin as he brings his legs up and around his waist. He lines up his cock with Justin’s pink pucker. Justin reaches between them, sliding a condom down Brian’s weeping penis. Brian squirts some lube on his fingers and circles Justin’s hole, opening him up.


Brian slowly enters his husband. Justin arches his back, taking more of Brian into himself as they start a nice steady rhythm, delving deeper on each thrust. They take it slowly at first, trying to feel all their desire, igniting a fire deep within each of them. But it isn’t long before they’re driving deep into each other, feeling all the silky pleasure sparking their orgasm as their bodies quake together. Brian collapses down onto Justin, his breathing ragged and his heart racing. They just lay there in a sticky mess as they catch their breath. Brian can feel Justin’s huge smile against him as they both lay there in their afterglow. They hear the fire crackle and pop in the background as they hold each other tight, drifting off into a much-needed sleep.


They spend the next couple of days just enjoying married life, making mad passionate love on almost every surface in their small cabin. Finally on the third day they decide to go skiing down the powdery mountain slopes, taking a break for lunch and then snowboarding most of the afternoon. They get back to their cabin with cold and sore muscles and then hunker down in front of the fire to get warm. It seems that between making love and winter sports they feel like they’ve used every muscle in their bodies. Now they’re contemplating taking a nice long hot bath. They sleep the rest of the evening and unfortunately they have to return home the next day.


Brian is a little anxious to get home as it’s been so long since he’s been there. He knows that Justin needs to get ready for his art show in New York in the next week. They move rather slowly the next morning as they pack all their things and get ready to drive back down the mountain where they turn their jeep into the car rental. They order a large breakfast from room service and enjoy the morning as they say good-bye to the cozy cabin they’ve called home these last few days. Justin insists that they stop and buy postcards to send everyone before they leave. He sits and writes them out in the airport as they wait for their plane to take off. It isn’t long before their flight is boarding and Justin just has time to get them in the mail before they board the plane.


TBC…

 

The End.
7Wildwaysup is the author of 89 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked I’m Missing You… also liked 637 other stories.