- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Justin and Brian make plans to marry…

Title: I’m Missing You…
Story Type: AU
Word Count: 2464
Rating: R
Warnings: Passion and Lust…

Beta Queen: BigJ52

Banner: Yvonne_Reid

Summary:  Brian goes missing during a sea cruise…

Chapter Summary: Justin and Brian make plans to marry…

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable charters, settings, plot, etc. are property of their respective owners, including, but not limited to Russell T. Davies, Cowlip, and Showtime. The author of this story is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended…

 

I’m Missing You…

 

Chapter 2 ~ Wedding Plans

 

Brian is drinking a latte from Starbucks as Ted comes into his office and asks if he’s had a chance to go over the literature from Ardell Yachts. Brian tells him they’re just amazing and the advertising campaign is going to be great. He mentions that Jim Anderson, the CEO, has invited him down to Florida for an afternoon cruise next week after he gives them the initial sales pitch. “I hope Justin can get away. It would be perfect if he could go with me on the cruise. It might be the perfect getaway for our honeymoon.”

 

Brian thinks to himself, ‘oops, did I just say that out loud?’ Ted’s all smiles now and asks, “So you two are finally going through with the wedding?”

 

“Yes, but I don’t want it broadcast to the whole family until we’re ready to announce it ourselves.”

 

Ted motions with his fingers across his mouth. “Zipping, zipping.”

 

Cynthia comes in and tells him that they’re ready to meet with him to go over the story boards for Le Chocolat, the new confectionery account. He motions Ted and Cynthia out of his office as he thinks about how much Justin loved the box of designer chocolates he brought home for him to sample. Yes, this was definitely a product they could make sexy, judging by the sounds that Justin had made while devouring the box of chocolates. Justin had even thought that they should have small sampler boxes at each place setting for their wedding.

 

Meanwhile back at the home front Justin realizes that he’s running low on art supplies and decides to make a trip into town to replenish his inventory of paints. He calls Brian to see if he’s available for lunch and they decide that they might as well get it over with and go see Debbie at the diner. She shouts out, ’Sunshine‘ as soon as she sees him enter the diner; he takes a seat in a booth in the back and is soon met by Emmett who slides into the other side.

 

“Hi, Baby, you didn’t tell me you’d be here for lunch.”

 

Justin just smiles, knowing there’s no way out of having lunch with Em now that he’s here. Debbie slides in next to Em and starts asking a million questions like - how is New York and how long will he be in town? Does his mother know he’s here? Justin motions for her to slow down with the twenty questions and explains that he’s just been home for a few days but he plans on staying; that New York was great but he missed Pittsburgh and he’s decided he can paint here just as easily as painting in New York.

 

By this time Brian’s there. As he slides into the booth next to Justin he reaches over and puts his hand behind his neck, pulling him into a big kiss. Debbie spouts out. “Oh Christ, they’re going to do it right here!”

 

“And it’s good to see you too!”

 

Justin blushes as they both grin at Deb and Em. “I want the usual,” Brian says to Deb as she gets up from the booth just in time for Michael to take her place. “I thought you didn’t have time…that you were busy painting.”

 

“Now, now, Michael, play nice…”

 

“I just don’t understand why you didn’t have time to work on Rage?”

 

“We’re meeting to brainstorm Rage at the end of the week. I just came into town to stock up on paints.”

 

“I know. It’s just that it’s been so long since the last issue came out and I really need the money.”

 

Justin just bites his lip and decides not to say anything because he doesn’t want to start a fight. He just wishes that Michael understood that painting has to be his main priority. A month really isn’t that long to just pump out several new paintings. But he’s so grateful to have this opportunity to show his work, even if it is a small gallery that’s just starting to make a name for themselves.

 

Even with all Michael’s whining it was impossible to miss all the smiles and hand holding Brian and Justin were doing as they ignored Michaels pissy little mood. Emmett changes the subject and asks Michael how things at the store are.

 

“School will soon be out and the kids will have more time to spend reading comics. Summer is one of my busiest seasons.”

 

Emmett agrees and says that his business is also much busier in the summer months. “It seems that everyone wants to get married in the summer.”

 

Justin just smiles and says, “Really? I had no idea.”

 

Brian leans in and starts kissing him passionately again. Emmett just looks at the two of them and says, “Oh my God! Are the Taylor-Kinney nuptials back on?”

 

Justin grins like a fool again as he looks away, and Brian finally says, “Yeah. We’ve decided to give it another shot.”

 

Emmett is now bouncing in his seat, asking for all the details. Brian says, “Slow down there. It’s not going to be a big affair this time - just a small gathering on a summer’s evening with just family and a few friends.”

 

“Of course we will still need our wedding planner to help with all the details,” says Justin.

 

Emmett is still bouncing up and down in his seat as he whips out his appointment calendar and starts to schedule a date to plan this small intimate affair. They finally decide on having Emmett over for dinner on Thursday night to start going over all the details. If you thought Michael was in a bad mood before he’s now even more upset about this turn of events. After lunch Brian walks Michael back to the store on his way to Kinnetik.

 

“Why can’t you just be happy for me, Michael? You’ve been in a bad mood ever since you heard that we were getting married.”

 

“Because I know this isn’t you. You’re the one that never wanted to get married so I know he’s putting you up to this again.”

 

“You’re wrong, Michael. This was my idea, just like it was my idea last time. I want this. Can’t you see how happy this is making both of us? Besides, have I ever done anything I didn’t really want to do?”

 

“Well, I’m not sure when it comes to Justin. You seem to have lost all your principles.”

 

“God, Michael! I’m thirty-six years old. Can’t you see that I’ve outgrown all those old stupid rules I lived by?”

 

“Thirty-seven… You’ll be thirty-seven next week.”

 

“All right, thirty-seven. All the more reason…”

 

“I don’t know. It just doesn’t seem like you…”

 

“This is who I am. I haven’t been that other person for a long time now, Michael. Besides, why is it okay for you to grow up but not me?”

 

“It won’t work… you know he’ll only end up leaving you again like he always does…”

 

“I’ve got to get back to work now, Michael. I just wish you could be happy for me for once…”

 

~~~~

 

Brian rolls his eyes at Emmett and Justin as he says, “What part of small intimate wedding don’t you understand?”

 

“Okay, okay, we can scale it back a little, but this is after all the Wedding of the Century…”

 

“No, Emmett. I think we’re interested in having a small formal dinner party for thirty or so people. Nothing so big or gauche…”

 

“Let’s move on to the menu. You want shrimp cocktail, Caesar salad, live Maine lobsters and filet mignon, with sides of asparagus and roasted redskin potatoes with cheesecake for dessert.”

 

“And just cheesecake. No stupid grooms on the cake. No formal cutting of the cake or any of those other wedding-type things like throwing the bouquet or garter belts… We’re not a couple of dykes tying the knot!”

 

“So this is just going to be a dinner with a simple ceremony?”

 

“You got it… No colors and matching plates and napkins… Just white china, tablecloths and napkins…”

 

“What about table centerpieces?”

 

“I think candles will be fine. You know, in those glass globes…”

 

“Of course Justin still wants a centerpiece of golden gardenias for the groom’s table.”

 

“Of course he does… Now the only decorations you want are little white twinkle lights in all the trees. Right?”

 

“Now what about the invitations?”

 

“Justin plans on designing something special…”

 

“Of course. Do I dare ask about matches or party favors?”

 

“Justin wants to use Le Chocolat sampler boxes, and I guess plain white matches will be all right”

 

“We want to have a full and open bar and a band…”

 

“I’ll bring out a few sample CDs of some local bands that I think you’ll like.”

 

“That sounds great. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go work on my presentation for Ardell…”

 

“Well, that went smoother than I expected. Do I dare ask what you two plan on wearing?”

 

“Just simple black tuxes with white shirts. Nothing frilly, you know him. But they’ll no doubt be designer tuxedos…”

 

“Oh, I’m so happy for you, baby! Where do you plan on going for your honeymoon?”

 

“We haven’t decided. Either Europe or some place warm with white sandy beaches… He really needs to take some time off. He hasn’t really taken a vacation since he started Kinnetik, except of course, when he came to visit me in New York.”

 

“Oh, that sounds like a dream. I vote for the white sandy beaches, drinking fancy drinks with little umbrellas…”

 

They both burst out laughing. “I’ll just have to make sure he leaves his laptop at home.”

 

Justin refills Emmett’s wine glass as they walk back through the rose garden and around the pool, talking about how it will look decorated. They sit in the lawn chairs by the pool and Justin lights a joint and says, “That really went a lot smoother than I expected it’s really going to be a perfect non-wedding.”

 

“Who are you going to get to do the ceremony?”

 

“We plan on asking Father Thom. Now we only need to do is set a date.”

 

“Well, since you doing it at home that will be much easier than if you have to co-ordinate schedules with a hotel or other venue.”

 

“We’re thinking the last Saturday in August and then taking the whole month of September for our honeymoon.”

 

“Oh my God! You’re taking a whole month!”

 

“Yeah. Like I said, he really needs a vacation and it will be great to be just the two if us. Just like you said, lounging around, sipping umbrella drinks…”

 

“Oh, I’m so happy for you. Who would have ever thought that this day would come?”

 

“I know. I’m still having a hard time believing it’s all really happening - Mr. Justin Taylor-Kinney and Mr. Brian Taylor-Kinney.”

 

“Oh my God! He’s changing his name?”

 

“Yeah, I know. It’s really pretty unbelievable… Gosh, Em. I’ve never been so happy in all my life…”

 

“What are you girls giggling about out here?” Brian reaches down and lights the roach from the ashtray.

 

“I’m just so happy. I can’t believe that we’re really doing it…”

 

“Oh, we’re really doing it all right,” Brian says as he hands Emmett a check for the deposit for their wedding. “So what do you think? Jamaica, Barbados or Spain?” 

 

 “I know a good travel agent. I can give you their name and they can plan the whole vacation for you.”

 

“I’m thinking we should rent some place on the ocean for the month and really make ourselves at home. You could paint and I’ll get lost reading all the bestsellers or maybe some of those fanfics you’re always telling me about.”

 

Justin just blushes as he thinks about the fanfics he’s become addicted to.

 

“Oh, tell me all about the fanfics. I’ve heard they’re really titillating…”

 

Now Justin blushes even more than he was before.

 

Brian can’t help but say, “From what I’ve seen they’re mostly porn. Lots and lots of porn… Yeah, forget the bestsellers. I’ll stick with Livejournal and Midnight Whispers. Isn’t that the websites you read?”

 

 Justin still blushes.

 

“Oh goodie, send me the links, I could use a little bed-time reading.”

 

~~~~

 

Later that evening Justin is reading his favorite fanfic as Brian runs his hands down his shoulders and kisses around his neck, whispering, “Getting any ideas for us tonight?”

 

“God, if only we could actually get into some of these positions. These fangirls really have some imagination.”

 

“How about you close up your laptop and I show you my imagination?”

 

Justin leans his head back as Brian captures his lips in a passionate kiss, pulling him off the sofa and dragging him up into the bedroom. They start pulling each other’s clothes off while making out, barely coming up for air. Brian turns Justin around so he’s lying on his stomach; he starts at his shoulders and skims his tongue down his spine. He gently pulls his cheeks apart as he continues running his tongue down to his rosebud. He dips his tongue in, swirling around, pushing in as he opens him up, licking his tender folds of skin as he goes.

 

Justin pushes back, trying to take in more as his emotions switch into overload. Brian delves deeper into his ravine. Justin starts rocking back and forth enjoying all the wet pleasure. Brian wiggles and licks his slick walls, making him beg for more. Brian gently pulls out and licks down his perineum, taking his balls into his mouth, sucking gently as he swishes his tongue around them. Then he continues licking down his throbbing shaft and takes his head into his mouth. He gently sucks as he runs his lips up and down his shaft.

 

Justin writhes and moans as he feels Brian entering him with several lubed fingers, stretching him open and coating him. Brian reaches for a condom and rolls it down his hard penis and moves into position. He pushes in slowly, waiting for Justin to adjust, then continues filling him up until he’s fully penetrated. He kisses Justin neck and whispers ‘ready’ as he starts rocking in and out of Justin’s deep channel. Justin’s walls spasm and clench Brian’s cock as they both start increasing their pace. Soon they’re both lost in their rhythm as they slide in and out of each other, escalating their need and passion. Brian’s now slamming into Justin’s prostate over and over until he’s so close he can’t hold back his orgasm. Brian slips his hand down and around Justin’s cock. He jerks him off as they both come together, crying out each other’s name in ecstasy.

 

“Oh God, Brian, you’re the best!”

 

TBC…