- Text Size +



TORTURE:

part one

The Great Brian Kinney had a bitch of a workweek.  He landed a big account, as if he had any doubts, but it left him drained and a little wanting like a meaningless fuck in the backroom of Babylon.  He left work early telling his assistant Cynthia that he was gone but reachable. He deserved a break.



Realizing it was way too early for Babylon and not in the mood for Woody’s Brian decided to go home.  Besides, what he really wanted was Justin; needed Justin to soothe him, calm him, fuck him, love him. But the boy was working late at the diner.

When he arrived home he stripped off his whatever designer labeled suit he was wearing and took a short cold shower---all that thinking about Justin made him hard as rock. He donned a pair of tight black jeans, boots and a sexy gray sweater.  Passing the mirror he grinned at his reflection “So, you’re over 30, you’re still the most fuckable queer in Pittsburgh”.

He headed for the diner.



Brian wanted a booth so he could stretch out his long legs but it seemed like all of Gayopolis was here.  He took a seat at the counter. It was so busy that Justin almost didn’t see him but the boy could sense Brian’s presence.  There was a hint of Brian’s cologne in the air musky like Brian only a little stronger.

And so the torture began for the two of them.



Brian flirted with Justin ruthlessly as he ordered coffee and then later dinner.  Every sip and nibble was a prolonged sensuous effort. Justin almost dropped a tray of glasses as he watched Brian slowly lap up a bit of mustard off his hand.  They barely spoke but Debbie spoke volumes cursing out Brian for distracting the boy, popped him on the side of his head when Brian patted Justin’s butt as he walked by with hot coffee for a nearby table.



Justin tried to give back as good as he got.  He leaned waaay over a table sticking his ass in the air as he cleaned the table for an awaiting couple.  When he heard Brian groan he smiled to himself thinking “gotcha”.

That’s how it continued all night long.  The boys kept teasing and Debbie kept hollering…hollering out orders and at the two of them.



At one point Justin really needed to take a leak so he went to the men’s room.  Brian was hot, hot on his tail. Brian waited for Justin and as he came out of the men’s room grabbed Justin by the nape of the neck, stuck his tongue down his throat and the other hand down the front of Justin’s pants.  Debbie yelled again “for Christ sake they’re gonna fuck right here”. The diner started to roar with laughter and Deb shouted again “quit it Brian let Sunshine get back to work he only has an hour left”. Reluctantly Brian released his lover.  Justin flushed, rocked back and forth for a second, but a pop to the side of his head from Debbie broke the spell. He went back to work.



As fast as the diner filled up was as fast as it emptied.  His shift was almost over; Deb said to Justin “go home Sunshine and take him, {pointing at Brian}, with you; I can’t stand it any longer and he can’t wait any longer”.  With renewed vigor he kissed Deb on the cheek, removed his apron and grabbed his pack. As Justin walked around the counter Brian lunged for his waist saying “you ready Sunshine?”  Justin flashed the Sunshine smile and the two went for the door.



They barely managed to stay clothed as they jumped out of the car and ran up the stairs, to hell with the elevator.  They tumbled through the loft door. Brian grabbed his lover by the nape of the neck, stuck his tongue down Justin’s throat and his other hand down Justin’s pants.



Flushed, swaying as Brian leaned back with a grin, Justin knew the real torture was now about to begin.