- Text Size +

 

TORTURE:

The finale

Justin’s brand of torture, while not the render one unconscious type, was in no way less intense.  The 20 minutes alone spent on Brian’s nipples was almost overwhelming. Brian was determined to endure.



Justin adored touching and sucking every part of Brian and although he did not get off on Brian’s toes he did manage to elicit an erotic response from Brian’s knees.  Brian was completely dumbfounded to discover that his knees could be an erogenous zone.



Justin continued his onslaught.



At some point Justin’s administrations involved strawberries, whipped cream and a fruity, syrupy liqueur that Justin found.  Brian loved every minute of it and was rather proud of Justin’s imagination. Brian secretly took pride himself for being a good teacher; his student had almost surpassed him, almost.  He realized that he could be the recipient of many more torturous events if he behaved himself and did nothing to push Justin away. This was good, life with Justin was good.



After a time the boy grew impatient.  He sucked on Brian’s cock making it grow larger, okay it was already large, but it seemed larger.  He grabbed a condom, rolled it down Brian’s shaft and impaled himself on it in a flash of that Sunshine smile.



They were both so aroused that it was over in less than a minute.  Brian shot his load deep within Justin’s tight ass and Justin exploded, his cum landing on Brian’s chest, cheek, and chin.



Justin slumped onto Brian’s chest and then licked his face clean.  Brian drew Justin’s face closer to kiss him, deeply so that he could taste the boy’s juices.



The two were done; the torture concluded.



They fell asleep wrapped in each other’s arms both smiling as thoughts of new tortures filled their dreams.


The End.
Sabina is the author of 50 other stories.