- Text Size +

 

TORTURE:

part two

They left a trail of clothes leading from the door to the bedroom.  Shoes, socks, shirts, keys, backpack, pants and underwear. They were naked by the time they reached the bed.  Through it all their lips barely parted. Brian loved to kiss Justin’s lips, chewing on them till they were red and swollen; sucking Justin’s lower lip into his mouth.  Justin could hardly breathe and wondered how he got to the bed without passing out.



Brian couldn’t wait.  His mind was screaming to take it slow, savor every touch, every scent, and every caress.  Brian’s carnal needs won. He needed to be inside Justin. He wanted to give Justin the foreplay that he knew the boy loves but Brian couldn’t wait.  Justin would have liked it slow too, of course, but his ass and his cock told him otherwise.



Brian pushed Justin onto the bed and Justin immediately rolled onto his stomach groaning “Now, fuck me now!”


Brian was as hard as a rock.  He kissed the small of Justin’s back, gave his ass a couple of licks then reached for a condom.  As Brian fumbled for the lube Justin begged. “Now Brian please” raising his ass up higher. Then he stuck two of his fingers into Brain’s mouth and lubed his own hole with Brian’s spit.


Brian moaned out  “Oh shit” grabbed the boy’s hips and pushed himself deep into Justin’s hole.



With each thrust Brian gasped, “Oh-god-you’re-so-fuckin’-tight”.


Justin leaned back hard into Brian’s cock demanding “Fuck-me hard-er-now; Bri-an-make-me cum!”  Brian reached around Justin, pulled on his stiff cock and in a few seconds Justin came filling Brian’s hand with sticky goo.  Brain smeared his lover’s cum over Justin’s ass and then came himself.



Justin collapsed down onto the bed; Brian collapsed onto Justin.  The two remained that way until their hearts slowed. Brian gently withdrew from Justin, removed the condom and planted a few kissed on Justin’s ass.  He then climbed up to Justin’s face. Justin opened his eyes and kissed Brian tasting himself on Brian’s lips. The lip lock continued for quite sometime.



Brian eventually rolled over to get a cigarette, as he lit it Justin took it and took a long drag.  Handing it back to Brian and said “Wow, that was way too intense”. Brian grinned and nodded.



The two lay there to recover a bit more.



When Brain was done with the cigarette Justin rolled on top of him and gazed deeply into the gorgeous hazel eyes.  The hazel eyes returned the gaze drowning in the cool blue ones. Justin kissed each eyelid, the tip of Brian’s nose and then his mouth.  He parted long enough to whisper, “I want it slow, very slow, please make it last all night”.



Brian rolled the boy onto his back, kissed those beautiful lips and worked his way down.  Along the way Brian paid special attention to all of Justin’s body parts that he loved so much.  His lips, his cock, his ass and last but not least Justin’s toes. As Brian sucked each little toe Justin’s cock stiffened and twitched.  Brian smiled to himself as he watched Justin squirm and arch his back. Justin reached for Brian’s hands, head, anything he could to get Brian to stop sucking his toes and start sucking his cock.



Justin couldn’t take the torture any longer---he screamed out “Brian suck my dick now or I’ll go crazy!”

Brian laughed saying “Too late” and gobbled Justin’s swollen cock deep into his mouth down to the base.

Justin moaned and groaned out Brian’s name over and over, then babbled words remotely sounding like the English language as Brian brought him to the edge and kept him there.



There Justin was kept, on the precipice of exploding for what seemed like hours.  Brian’s masterful tongue in complete control. Justin had no choice but to surrender to the torture.  Then Brian let Justin cum.



Barely breathing  “oh my god” Justin exploded.  He came so hard that if Brian’s mouth wasn’t there to drink up every last bit of the cum, it would have hit the ceiling.  Justin promptly fainted.



Brian was a little shocked and more than a little concerned for Justin.  He made sure Justin was breathing then went for a cool cloth to place on Justin’s forehead.  The cloth did the trick; Justin opened his eyes with a flutter of his long lashes. Reaching up for Brian’s face he asked in a tiny little boy’s voice “what happened, did I miss anything?”


“No, my sweet Sunshine, you came good and passed out.”  Justin turned red with embarrassment. Brian cooed in Justin’s ear “It’s okay baby, you’re so fuckin’ hot when you swoon”.


“Swoon?” said Justin.


“Swoon” said Brian.



The two lay there in each others arms, Justin still a little shaky; Brian a little self satisfied with the power he possessed but more concerned with Justin’s well being.  The lovers remained there, sighing.



After a while Justin rolled onto Brian and gave Brian a very sly grin.  Brian groaned and thought to himself “Oh fuck, I’m in for it now”

And so the torture began!