- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

We know it was a long wait, but we think you'll like this chapter. Sooooo much happening here. Enjoy! TAG & Sally



Chapter 15 - My Secret Place.



I eventually caught up with my crazy hermit man back in his rooms as he finished up with his hand washing ritual. Like I said before, making him hold the cup without wiping it down first was only a start. There was still a lot more to do, but I had to remember not to push too hard. The key was to make him WANT to have more. In the meantime, maybe more distraction would help?


“So, I was wondering about your secret staircase and that hidden room,” I ventured, grabbing for the first topic I could think of.


“Of course you were,” Brian sighed loudly.


“Hey, I’m a curious guy. And don’t pretend you don’t like me better because of it.”


“Curious . . . Bratty . . . Same thing, right?” I could tell Brian was teasing, even though he rolled his eyes dramatically.


I smiled brightly. I don’t know why I enjoyed it so much when he teased me like this. It was kind of pathetic really, but I loved seeing what I considered the ‘real’ Brian - the one that wasn’t so constrained and worried all the time. That Brian was a huge turn on.


“Some might say there are similarities, yes,” I conceded.


“So, what exactly were you thinking about my basement? Or do I not want to know?” I could see Brian shivering a little as he mentioned the basement - he certainly did have issues with it - probably because it was a dark, dirty hole full of bad memories.


“It just seems really strange to me - placing a random staircase leading from the boardroom to the basement and then hiding it behind a fake wall like that? There HAD to be a reason for it, you know? Otherwise what a waste of fucking time and effort. I mean, why would you need to move from the top floor to the basement without anyone knowing about it? And what’s with that little secret room?” So much was running through my mind at this point that I knew I was probably waffling.


“I honestly can’t tell if you’re talking to me or just talking to yourself . . .”


I ignored his comment and went on. “Don’t you want to know what’s in that room?” I prodded him.


“Justin . . .”


“Come on. Tell me you’re not at least the tiniest bit curious?”


“I’m really not,” he insisted, pretending to concentrate on scrubbing at the countertop with the scratchy side of a sponge. “I try not to think about the fucking basement at all, if you want to know the truth.”


“Seriously? I mean, there’s a mysterious hidden room in your building and you don’t care? I can’t believe you, Eggy! If this were my home, I’d have been poking my nose into that place, trying to discover all its secrets, immediately. It’s every kid’s fantasy - to find a secret room that nobody but you can get into. How can you resist the lure of that?”


Brian dropped his sponge and shoved his hands deep into his pockets. “Not every kid’s fantasy . . .”


I instantly felt like a shit for mentioning the basement, especially knowing how traumatising a place it was for him as a kid . . . but, was he still not the tiniest bit curious? “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said that. But I just thought you might be wondering what it’s all about too . . .”


“Well, I don’t.”


“Not even a little bit? Really?”


“You’re really pushing all my fucking buttons, Justin. You know that right?” he accused.


“I know. That’s why you love me, though, right? It’s sort of my whole raison d’etre. You are the elusive, enigmatic recluse, and I’m the bratty, brazen wolf whose sole purpose is to draw you out of yourself. At least that’s the way we’d be written if this were some trashy romance novel.”  


“I’m not enigmatic,” my hermit insisted, apparently a little miffed to have been compared to a romance novel character, imagine that.


“Okay, okay. I get it. I’m sorry. You’re not enigmatic,” I relented with a teasing smile. “But you do have a secret room in your basement and I’m still a brat, so I thought I might go and have a look around . . . if that’s alright with you?”


Brian pulled his hands from his pockets and slammed them down loudly on the counter in front of him. “Damnit, Justin.”


“I’ll go on my own. And if it makes you feel any better, I won’t tell you anything . . .” I kind of knew that wouldn’t work, but I wasn’t sure what else I could say.


“You’re not fucking going down there on your own.”


“Why not?” I folded my arms defensively in front of me.


“Because I said so.”


I felt my tongue move to the inside of my cheek - something I did when I really wanted to say something but knew I shouldn’t as it would get me into trouble.


“Well, I’m going whether you like it or not . . .” Whoops, too late, I said it anyway.


Brian turned back around to face me, bringing his hand up to cover his mouth. I could hear him breathing loudly as he continued to stare at me. You could almost hear the cogs and wheels inside his brain spinning as he fought with himself. I knew there had to be some part of him that was just as curious as I was, even if the OCD part of him was appalled by another visit to the depths. For a few moments, I wasn’t sure which side would win. I caught myself holding my breath as I waited, internally cheering him on, hoping that my man would take the challenge, engage his inner child, and come exploring with me.


“You’re a pain in my ass, Justin,” my brave and angst-ridden hermit declared before storming out of the room and through the door of his apartment. “Well, are you coming or not?” I heard him yell as he started down the stairs.


I jogged after him, overjoyed to have once more pushed Eggy to push his own limits. I was getting pretty good at this ERT stuff. Maybe I’d missed my calling - forget being an artist, I should go to med school with Daphne. Or not. Because I really didn’t care about curing the great unwashed masses. If I could cure Brian, enough so we could live out one or two of my naughty fantasies, that would probably do me.


“Have I told you how sexy you are when you go all butch brave like this?” I asked when I finally caught up to my man halfway down the stairs. I saw the tips of his ears and the back of his neck redden slightly at my comment, but he just scoffed in response. “So, got any theories on the mystery room?”


“No idea. If the place had been built fifty years later, during prohibition, I would have guessed it was an escape route or back entrance of some sort. Don’t know that they had the Mob back in the 1880s though. So, no idea.” Brian unlocked the door to the pizza place and I followed him through the empty space then down the basement stairs. “Maybe Peebles needed a dungeon? I don’t know.”


“I had no idea the S&M scene was a thing back then,” I joked, earning myself a chuckle from my man. “But, hey, whatever rocks your world, right?”


“Great, that’s all I need - a secret, haunted, bondage chamber in my fucking basement.”


“Actually, haunted bondage sounds pretty hot to me. Did you ever see that movie, ‘Ghost’? I mean, I could really get into being tortured by that guy, you know?”


“You’re probably just all turned on by the pottery aspect of it - you are an art student after all,” he laughed at his own joke as he turned on the basement lights and proceeded me into the dimness.


“Well, yeah. But what’s not sexy about wet clay and a man with big hands,” I replied. “I do have that thing for wet men, remember?”


“How could I forget,” Brian mumbled, surreptitiously adjusting his pants as he led me through the cluttered basement towards the false wall at the western end of the room. “Here we are . . . do your thing,” he said, as he stepped back from the secret door and rubbed his hands together nervously.


“Don’t mind if I do.”


I reached out, trailing my fingers over the uneven bricks till I found the one that operated the secret latch, and pressed it inward. There was the same audible click, and the whole section of the wall swung open, just like before. I was still fascinated by the experience, thinking how much work must have been put in to devise a secret door like this - especially back in the day when door hardware was still not mass produced. Whatever Peebles, or whomever had built this space, was trying to hide, it had to have been important to go to all this trouble. Which only made the secret that much more tantalizing.


Even with the door pushed wide open, you couldn’t really see very far into the darkness of the windowless room beyond. I had been prepared for this, though, and pulled out a small but powerful flashlight from my back pocket. A quick twist of the handle and the light shone forth, illuminating Egbert’s Basement Hideaway.


I’m not sure what I expected to find when I finally stepped inside. I guess I just assumed it would be like the rest of the basement - mostly bare walls with the brickwork showing through the wooden framing, a bare concrete floor, the joists of the floor above for a ceiling. So no wonder I was surprised by what I actually found.


The room behind that secret door resembled Brian’s upstairs office more than anything. It was fully finished, the walls and ceiling plastered and painted, an oak plank floor laid over the concrete substrata, and filled with dusty but elegant furniture. I noted a comfortable looking leather arm chair, a rocker and, up against the near wall, an old-fashioned fainting couch upholstered in a heavy red brocade fabric. On the far wall there was an old-fashioned coal stove which would have provided adequate heat for the occupants of the small space once upon a time. There was a thick oriental rug carpeting the center area where the chairs were set up for a cozy tete-a-tet. There were even gas lighting fixtures on the walls so the room would have been well lit. Of course everything was dirty and there appeared to have been some water damage in one corner where the plaster was sagging and the flooring appeared damaged, but overall, it was a very nice little retreat.



“Wow! Look at this,” I exclaimed as I walked further into the little room to examine things more closely. “Not bad for a secret lair. A good dusting, maybe a paint job, and you’ll have yourself a nice hideout here, Eggy.”


As I turned around to face Brian, I noticed his eyes were firmly shut and his fists were clenched tightly at his sides, as though he was afraid of what we might find.


“Open your eyes, Egbert,” I urged. “This place is amazing.”


It took him a minute or two to open his eyes, but once he did he then followed me in. I could tell the place freaked him out as he was being extra careful not to touch anything. I, on the other hand, was already eagerly leafing through one of the ancient books I’d found on the small bookcase. Everything was a bit musty but none of the books seemed too damaged. They all appeared to be first editions or at least good copies of fairly well-known works, and were all over a hundred years old; these books would bring a pretty penny if Eggy decided to sell them. Talk about buried treasure!


“So, what do you think?” I asked excitedly.


Brian was now standing beside me and, as I looked at him, I noticed he was holding his breath.


“Hey, you're okay,” I soothed, as I tried giving him my most reassuring smile. “Breathe.”


Slowly Brian exhaled and I could see his shoulders relax slightly from where he’d been standing so stiffly. “I can’t believe this . . . I had no idea there was an entire extra room back here.”


I nodded. “That’s kinda what makes it ‘secret’,” I laughed, thinking about how stupid we must look standing here with our mouths wide open as we took in this small space.


Brian followed me as I took another tour around the room, staying as close behind me as he could without actually touching me, and looking over my shoulder as I used my flashlight to illuminate the various objects in the room. When we came to the apex of the building’s foundations - the short wall that corresponded with the westernmost point of the triangular lot - my flashlight lit up yet another surprise.


There was a narrow, darkly-varnished, door in that wall.


While the door itself wasn’t anything out of the ordinary - just a regular old wooden door with five inset panels and a vintage brass doorknob - I definitely had not expected to find a door that exited out of this basement room through the foundations. There shouldn’t be anything on the other side of this wall except for the ground that underlay the intersection of Liberty and Seventh Avenues above, right? So, why would there be a door?




“What the hell is this?” Brian asked as he did a double take - looking from me to the door and back again several times before shivering almost violently.


“Yeah . . .” I smiled to reassure him, impressed at how well my OCD man was handling this newest surprise despite the initial shock. “Looks like we still have some more adventuring to do, huh?”


“Uh . . .” The uncertainty was starting to kick in, but at least he was still there, so I decided to just go for it.


I reached for the knob, thoroughly expecting that it would be too rusted to operate or that it would be locked, only to discover that the handle turned easily. I looked over my shoulder to find poor Eggy sorta cringing as he watched my every move. He didn’t look like he knew how to react or what to do, but at least he didn’t say anything to stop me, so I just renewed my grip on the old brass doorknob and yanked it open, creating an explosion of dust and stale air.


“What the hell?” we said at the same time, before we were both taken over by insane coughing fits.


I waved my hands in the air to waft away the worst of the dirt drifting through the opening, not that it did much good because by that point I was pretty much covered head to toe in grime . . . so much for dressing up and trying to look pretty for my Eggy, I guess. I quickly covered my face with the sleeve of my hoodie and discreetly wiped at my nose - something I knew would likely set Eggy off. When the worst of the dust finally cleared, though, the beam of my flashlight shone through the particulate haze, not onto the solid ground you’d expect to find under a normal city, but instead on a long, empty tunnel stretching away into the darkness.


From what little I could see, the walls of this tunnel were old brick that had, at one time, been plastered over. The floor was just hard-packed dirt with piles of fallen bricks and plaster littered over the surface as far as I could see. There was some old, rusted piping running down the right-hand wall, which had come out of the bracketing that had originally held it in place and which didn’t seem to have been used in decades. Off in the distance I could see a faint gleam of bluish light where the weak December sun had apparently filtered down through a skylight of some type - probably one of those glass brick sections you sometimes find in the downtown sidewalks which always make you wonder what it is that’s being lit up below. Other than that one patch of light, though, the rest of the tunnel was pitch black. Wherever it led and what was at the other end was a total mystery.



“Damn, Eggy, when it comes to secret passages, you really go all out, dontcha?”


When I didn’t hear any response from the man I thought was standing behind me, I turned around, only to find my companion practically hyperventilating as he swiped with one of his ubiquitous wet wipes at the dust that had accreted on his face.


“I . . . I need . . . I need to get out of here,” Brian gasped as he shuffled backwards, stumbling into things as he tried to escape as fast as he could.


“Brian . . .” I instinctively reached out to try and stop him from falling over or hurting himself - which if he continued walking backwards the way he was, was sure to happen - not even really thinking about what I was doing.


“Don’t . . . just don’t touch me . . . please,” he begged, sounding panicky.


I retracted my hand immediately, feeling uber-bad for having caused him even more stress in an already dicey situation, but the poor guy was too far gone by that point for it to do any good.


“Do you wanna . . . go back upstairs?” I asked, feeling stupid, because of course he wanted to go back up to his clean, controlled environment, like, duh.


Unfortunately, by that point Brian couldn’t answer me even if he’d tried. Luckily, he was too busy trying to rid himself of dust and get himself out of there in one piece to care much. I followed behind him, wincing as he knocked into a foot rest and then almost tripped over it before catching himself at the last minute. Since it was a pretty small room, he only had to dodge furniture for half a minute or so before he made it out through the fake brick wall opening into the basement proper. I could see him standing there, feet splayed apart, panting as if he’d just escaped after being chased by wild ravening beasts. And all the while, he was desperately trying to wipe at the dust coating pretty much every part of him.


I decided it would be best if I just closed the door to the tunnel - any further investigating would have to wait until I was on my own. The most important thing right then was making sure that Brian was okay. And, by the looks of him, that might take a while.


“Push that in front of the door,” Brian ordered as he pointed towards a heavy wooden chest of drawers in the corner of the room.


“What? Why?” I asked as I walked towards the chest, kicking at it with the toe of my sneaker ineffectually; the thing was heavier than it looked.


“To stop them . . . to stop anyone getting in,” Brian explained, albeit in a rather garbled manner.


“Them who?” I still wasn’t getting what his problem was. I had thought his panic was only because of the dirt, but apparently there was more to it. “Nobody’s going to get in, Eggy. This tunnel has been here for, like, a hundred years. And judging by the amount of dust, it’s clear that this door hasn’t been opened in decades. I doubt anyone alive even knows it’s here. Who’s going to try and come in?”


“Just cover the damn door with the dresser . . . please,” he pleaded.


So, of course, I did as I’d been directed, pushing and shoving at the old chest of drawers until I’d managed to drag it the few feet over to block the tunnel door. Then I joined Brian in the main part of the basement and pulled the door in the false brickwork wall closed as well. Once the room was all sealed up, I turned to look at my hermit and was not at all pleased with what I saw. He was totally wigging out but trying manfully to repress it at the same time. Basically, he was a mess.


“Come on, Eggy. Let’s get you back upstairs.”


“Did you put the dresser in front of the door like I told you to?” Brian asked as he tried his best to look around me.


“Yes.” I tried my best to reassure him that he was safe. “You watched me do it . . . remember?”


I immediately felt guilty as Brian’s head seemed to droop and his shoulders sagged. Then I remembered what Daphne had told me about OCD being inherently irrational. Of course he remembered me doing it, he JUST saw me doing it, but this was his OCD trying to convince him otherwise. Trying to make him doubt what he saw was true. I didn’t need to point that out to him. I can be such an insensitive dolt sometimes.


“Hey, Eggy, let’s head upstairs. I’m sure you’re dying to get a shower and clean all that dirt off,” I suggested, trying to redirect his attention away from the scary basement situation. “And while you’re doing that, I’ll be waiting for you in the next room, working on perfecting my wet man fantasies.”


Despite his moment of panic, that got a huff of amusement from my Eggy. Then he shook his head, blew out a long breath of tension, and started upstairs. I followed behind, closing doors behind me as I went, hoping that would be enough to quell all Brian’s misgivings about the tunnel and whomever might conceivably come through it.


My man went directly up to his room and shut himself into the bathroom without another word, leaving me just sort of standing there, feeling like a sore thumb. I didn’t know how to fix this, but I couldn’t just leave him like that either. It was my stupid idea to explore the damn basement room that started all this. Egbert would have probably been perfectly fine living out the rest of his life without poking his head into that damn basement ever again and then nobody would have discovered the tunnel that was causing him to freak out. But I just had to satisfy my bottomless curiosity, didn’t I? Fuck me!


So, anyway, while Eggy did his thing in the shower - probably scrubbing half his skin off in the attempt to get rid of a century of tunnel dust - I just hung out in his living room without really knowing what to do with myself. I was too hyped up to even sketch, if you can believe that. I paced around the room for a good fifteen minutes, but when Brian still wasn’t out of the shower, I finally plopped down on the sofa in defeat. I felt so bad for having caused all this. And I felt worse because I didn’t know how to fix it.


Of course, the boredom eventually revived my sense of curiosity even as I was mentally kicking myself for the consequences of my last bout of meddling. And, since I had nothing else to do right then, I picked up my phone, launching a quick internet search, trying to find something about tunnels in the City of Pittsburgh, which led me down so many rabbit holes - or tunnels, if you prefer - that I almost got lost. Who knew that The Pitts had so many damn tunnels? And not just the big kind that allow cars or trains to pass through the many hills of the city, but also pedestrian tunnels and even one old 1860s tunnel that was part of the original Underground Railway for slaves escaping prior to the Civil War. I also found discussion about some Victorian-era pedestrian tunnels under the city, used by the rich barons of industry, so that they could transverse from one building to another without having to go outside in the pollution and soot-ridden air, thereby getting their clothing dirty. That bit sounded like a possibility for our tunnel, but I couldn’t find any comprehensive list of these tunnels, let alone a map showing their locations. As far as I could tell, Eggy’s tunnel was hitherto unknown.


While I’d been delving into my researches, I’d heard the water in Brian’s bathroom finally shutting off, but he still hadn’t come out of his room. I took that as a bad sign. Poor Egbert was obviously still freaking out so badly that he couldn’t even bear my questionable company. This, in turn, was sorta starting to freak me out too. I could understand if he wanted some privacy after such a traumatic morning, but I didn’t want to just up and leave him. Especially not without at least saying goodbye. I didn’t want him to think I was abandoning him. Or that he’d somehow scared me off. As far as I was concerned, I was in this thing for the long haul, so I wasn’t about to leave my Eggy at that point.


On the other hand, I didn’t want to intrude on his peaceful sanctuary either. Which left me at a loss as to what I should do. I thought about knocking on his bedroom door and asking if he was okay, but then I chickened out. That was his safe space and I didn’t want to leave him with nowhere to go where he could feel like himself. So, instead, I determined to simply wait him out. I was stubborn like that, you know? There’s no way Eggy’s neuroses could outlast ME! Besides, I didn’t have anything better to do that day, so I might as well wait around a bit and see if he might eventually reemerge. And, with that in mind, I made myself comfortable on Brian’s sofa, picked up my phone again so I could entertain myself as best as possible, and prepared to wait him out.


Unfortunately, boredom won the day. Before long I found myself nodding off, unable to concentrate on the game of sudoku I’d started. And the next thing I knew, I was blinking at the late afternoon sun now coming in through the window, forced to move by the crick that had developed in my neck from sleeping for so long in such an unusual position. I rubbed at the dried drool that had now encrusted itself all over my cheek, thinking that I must look a right treat. Damn! Falling asleep at Egbert’s was starting to become a habit. Too bad I was sleeping on his lumpy couch and not in his bed. Hopefully that would come.


While I was stretching and trying to get circulation back in my legs, I listened carefully to see if I could hear any movement in the apartment. From my place on the sofa the only sounds I could hear were the springs creaking loudly under my ass and the sad little noise I made when I rubbed at my neck. I gave one last stretch, got to my feet, and then went on the hunt to find my man. I was starting to get hungry and wanted to know what food he had in his cupboards, but after this morning I didn’t want to go rummaging through them without speaking to him first. Who knew what might set him off next.


Brian clearly wasn’t in the little sitting room where I’d been napping, so I headed down the hall to look for him in his office - the next most likely place to find him, or so I thought. But the office was eerily dark and it didn’t look as though he’d set foot in there all day. I wandered back down the hallway, putting my ear to the door of his bedroom, but it was deadly silent in there too. I figured he was probably sleeping off all the excitement from earlier, just like I had been, and decided not to bother him.


However, as I wandered back to the living room I thought I heard something coming from the adjacent bathroom. I pressed myself up against the door and my heart wrenched a little at the sound of faint moaning coming from inside. Part of me thought I should leave him to deal with his emotional issues in peace, but the brattier, more stubborn side of my brain, took over. I just couldn’t leave the man to suffer like that. Without thinking about it, I pushed open the door - and fuck me sideways if I wasn’t blown away by the tableau I found inside - because my Egbert wasn’t standing there moaning in pain . . . he was moaning in pleasure as he stood in front of the bathroom mirror jerking off.


From where I was standing in the doorway, Brian was facing away from me. He was shirtless and his pants were lowered to just below his perky little butt cheeks. I could see all the muscles in his back rippling under his damp skin as he worked his cock with vigor, his biceps flexing deliciously with every pull and tug. It was a truly glorious sight.


I don’t know what I was thinking - okay, let’s be honest, I probably wasn’t, because half-naked Egbert was enough to overload any gay boy’s rational mind - but without even a moment’s hesitation, I just walked right into the bathroom, intent on getting a better view. What did you expect? We’re talking wet and naked Brian having a jolly ol’ time with himself. I wanted a piece of that too.


As soon as I was through the doorway, our eyes met in the bathroom mirror and, for a moment, I was worried I had made the wrong decision. His eyes were dark and hard to read in the dim light, but as I walked towards him I could see him following my every move. His hand never stopped, only slowed briefly.


I pulled my shirt over my head and unbuckled my jeans at record breaking speed, pulling them just below my ass so that we were mirroring each other in what we were wearing.


“Take . . .” His deep voice, seemingly out of nowhere, made me jump. “Take it all off, Sunshine. I want to see all of you.”


We locked eyes in the mirror and I could see he meant it, so I did as he asked. I kicked my jeans and briefs off in what was probably one of my least sexiest moves but, if the way he groaned at the sight was any indication, Brian didn’t seem to mind. As soon as I was naked, his eyes began to roam my body in the mirror, starting at my chest, his eyes widening as they took in the nipple ring I had put on this morning, and then working their way lower and lower with an avidness that made me even harder than I already had been.


Brian’s left hand wandered up to his own chest and his fingers teased his nipple. “Pull on it,” he moaned.


I pulled on the small golden ring and groaned loudly. It was as though my cock was attached directly to my nipples and each little tug made my dick harder and harder. At this rate I wouldn’t even last long enough to get a hand on my dick.


“Brian, this . . .” I pointed to my erection which was standing to attention like it never had before, “this is because of you.”


He moaned again at my announcement and his eyes lingered over my impressive eight and a half incher. I couldn’t help it, I had to touch myself, thrusting into my curled fingers. The thick head of my cock slipped out of my fist as though it has a mind of its own and was trying to impress. Which, I’m happy to say, by the look on Brian’s face, it certainly did. And that look of longing he sent my way caused another wave of lust to sweep through me, culminating in a bead of sticky white pearling at the tip of my eager cock.


He shifted his body, turning more to face me but still using the mirror as a visual go-between. Now that I could see beyond his beautiful back, I noticed the opened box of condoms waiting on the counter. It was only then that I noticed he was whacking off while fully suited up. I reached around him, into the box, and pulled out a second condom for myself because, hey, why not? The more the merrier and all that shit right? Besides, I was never one to be left out. It was obviously a good call, too, because the sound he made as I rolled it on was almost enough to make me cum right there and then. I had to give myself a good hard squeeze before I managed to rein myself in. No way was I fucking ruining this by coming early.


As soon as I had myself under control, our eyes met again in the mirror, and he watched as I started jerking off too. His hand copied mine and it wasn’t long before we were completely in sync. With my wet, hairy, dreamboat in front of me, I doubted I’d last long. It was pretty clear that my Eggy was struggling not to come as well. Don’t you just love a good wank-fest? Fuck knows I do.


“When I’m . . .” Fuck, it was hard to talk when all the blood had drained out of my brain into my cock. “When I’m home . . . and thinking about you . . . I touch myself like this . . . pretending my hand is yours.”


The muscles in Brian’s arm tensed when I said that, as though he was imagining what it would be like.


“Yeah?” he asked, his voice deep and raspy with want.


I nodded.


“I knew you were big.” I licked my lips, they were all of a sudden so dry. “But holy shit,” I groaned, watching his fingers contract as he thrust forward through the constriction of his fist. “The thought of that . . . inside me . . . stretching me . . . Fuck, it’s driving me crazy. Damn it, Eggy . . . you have the most beautiful cock I’ve ever seen . . . What are you, nine inches?” I moaned again - couldn’t fucking help myself - I mean, you should have seen that dick, it was truly moan-worthy and something I was going to be sketching for the rest of my fucking life.


“Pfft. Nine inches? Try nine and a half,” the big braggart corrected me with a smug grin as he proudly pulled on the subject of our conjecture again. “Maybe closer to ten, actually.”

 

 

I couldn’t help but throw my head back in laughter. I loved that little glimpse of self-confidence coming out. I loved the brashness of it all, even at the same time I knew he was exaggerating. But that didn’t matter to me in the least. I just liked knowing that my Eggy was feeling bold enough to play the game with me. There is nothing more sexy than a man who knows his self-worth, even if he’s pushing the limit a little. And, right at that moment, there was nothing in the world I found sexier than this enigmatic man full of all his contradictions, bold and sexy at the same time he was fragile and scared. Oh, and did I mention hot? So fucking hot . . .


“I’m . . . I’m close, Justin,” he panted heavily and that sound sent shockwaves to my balls.


“Yeah?” I asked, feeling extremely close myself.


“I . . . I may not be able to give . . . this to you . . . yet, Sunshine, but just imagine . . . imagine my fist is you . . .”


So, yeah, I’ve always had a great imagination - even back when I was just a child - and it wasn’t at all a hardship to follow Brian’s orders and imagine it was my tight little ass that he was shoving that huge pulsing dong into. But that was all it took to drive me completely over the edge. I could feel my balls contracting and that shock of anticipation rippling through every one of my nerve endings as my whole body tensed in preparation. All that, just from his words of promise. Hell, I couldn’t have stopped myself at that point for anything.


“Here I come, Sunshine,” Egbert announced as he threw his head back and groaned with exquisite pleasure.


“Briannnnnnn,” was my only answer as I followed him into bliss.


When my brain finally came back online after what had to have been one of the most satisfying orgasms I’d ever had without actual physical contact with another person, I couldn’t help but laugh. “Damn, Eggy, who said you weren’t the adventurous type? Look what you made me do?” I stripped off the condom, which was filled almost to overflowing, and shook my head. “You sure that thing of yours is only ten inches? More like three feet cuz, judging by the amount of spunk I just shot, I could have sworn I was fucked within an inch of my life by you. Or did we just invent telekinetic fucking?”


“Justin . . . shut up,” my beautiful, hairy, hermit man ordered, although I could tell by the ear-to-ear smile that peeked out from under his beard that he was just as over-the-top happy as I was right then.


 

 

Chapter End Notes:

1/10/19 - My Secret Place by Joni Mitchell. When TAG went back to visit Pittsburgh to do research before starting to write this story, she went on a great walking tour which is where she found out about all the tunnels in the city - and which directly led to this part of the story. If you’re interested, here are some sources about all the tunnels in the city: Pittsburgh Tunnels and also, Grant Building Ped Tunnel. Also, if you’re in Pittsburgh and want to take the walking tour, which comes highly recommended, you can sign up here: Pittsburgh Walking Tours. The guy that gives the tours was a font of information (Tell him I sent you!). And, also, also, we know you’ll likely have questions about the ending of this chapter, and we promise to explain more in the next chapter. TAG & Sally.