- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Time to get you all down off that last cliff . . . in a very pleasant way! Enjoy! TAG & Sally


Chapter 19 - Touch Me.



“Wake up, damn it! Justin! Would you fucking wake up already? You stupid fucking stray burglar. Just fucking wake up!”


Someone cursing me out was the first thing I became aware of.


“Noooo . . .” I shook off the hand that was relentlessly tapping at my shoulder. “I don’t wanna go to school,” I heard myself mumble, which was quickly followed by loud laughing that hurt my ears.


“Fucking hell, Justin.” There was that voice again.


At first the voice sounded like it was coming from far away and the words were all distorted so it was difficult to understand the meaning behind the sounds, but gradually the syllables became clearer and coalesced into actual speech. At about the same time, I noticed that something was jostling my body. I could feel two bands of warmth wrapped around my torso and arms, holding me in place but also sort of shaking me a little. The shaking part kinda annoyed me. How was a guy supposed to get any sleep with all that noise and shaking and shit? After a few more minutes of this, though, when the cursing and shaking still hadn’t let up, I decided I was going to have to wake up enough to tell whoever it was to fuck off.


“Get off . . . Leave me alone . . . Go ‘way . . .” I complained, trying unsuccessfully to bat away whomever was pawing at me. “Shhh! Sleeping here . . . Fuck off.”


“Don’t be a twat! You are NOT sleeping in the fucking disgusting tunnel that, knowing my luck, leads to Narnia or somewhere equally messed up. Now, wake the fuck up so we can get the hell out of here,” the voice demanded, adding another rather insistent shake to emphasize its words.


It seemed that I was going to have to open my eyes so I could see what the hell was going on and why this voice was being so annoying. So I did. Only it didn’t help very much because where I was lying was pretty dark so I couldn’t really see much. Down by my feet there was a small amount of light, but it was pointing in the wrong direction so it really didn’t illuminate anything much. I blinked a couple of times, trying to clear my vision more, and thankfully my eyes slowly adjusted to the dimness. Which is when I finally realized who it was that the voice belonged to.


“Hey, Eggy,” I greeted the voice’s owner who was, right then, hovering over me looking a bit worried. “Um, is there a reason you’re yelling at me? Did I forget to close the toilet seat or something? And why did you turn off all the lights in here?”


“Fucking, stupid, delusional twats . . .” he continued to grumble and curse at me, the angry words offset by a small, worried smile, that completely belied the harsh tone.


I watched as my Eggy bent over and reached towards the one dim source of light, picking it up and revealing that it had been coming from a flashlight that was laying on the ground. Once he’d picked the thing up, the illumination expanded exponentially and I could not only see my immediate surroundings better but also Brian’s face. He did not look at all pleased. Behind a beard that was even more of a rat’s nest than usual, his face was all frowny and there was a tic that was making the tiny muscles next to his left eye spasm. Whatever I’d done to piss him off must have been really bad to cause my poor Eggy to be this upset. Whoops.


At least the shaking stopped when Brian moved. And that’s when I finally realized that the warm bands wrapped around my body were actually Brian’s arms; arms which had been holding me as he tried to shake me awake. Hmmm. That part had been pretty nice, actually. I liked having Egbert arms holding me. He was all snugly. Mmm.


But wait, why did that sound like something that shouldn’t be happening?


Oh, yeah. We didn’t do the touching thing, did we? So then, why was I being graced with all this glorious physical contact? Did I win the OCD lottery or something? Lucky me. I’d even be happy to go back to the annoying shaking if I got to keep with the touching thing. But if we were, indeed, doing the touching thing now, I wasn’t going to settle for just a hug or two. I was going for the full meal deal.


“Mmmm. Nice. Warm . . .” Without even thinking I reached up and pulled that magnificently hairy face down until I could reach his lips where they nestled amid the wooliness of that crazy beard. Just like I’d always suspected, Egbert’s lips were really nice. They were warm and so soft. And they tasted a bit like Deb’s lemon bars. “Yummy,” I managed to mumble as I pressed harder against the warmth of his mouth.


It took me a minute or two before I realized that Eggy wasn’t kissing me back. In fact, he’d gone super quiet and his whole body had become as stiff and still as a plank of wood. Which was definitely not the response I usually got when I kissed a guy. That odd reaction was what finally got my attention. Something here just wasn’t right. If only my brain didn’t feel so fuzzy, maybe I could figure it out.


“Brian? You okay?” I asked, pulling away from his unresponsive lips.


“. . .”


He just stared at me like I’d asked him to do computational physics in his head without a calculator or something. In fact, he looked like he was about to go into shock or something. This was not the reaction I typically got when I was ravaging him. In fact, none of this scenario really jivved with my usual lusty fantasies of me and Eggy together. In my fantasies, Brian would be kissing me back and we’d be naked and sweaty . . . and certainly not lying on the hard, lumpy, cold floor. Something definitely wasn’t right here.


Which is when I finally realized that this probably wasn’t just another fun Ravishing Eggy fantasy at all. I started to sit up so I could investigate further. It wasn’t till I tried to move more that I realized how much pain I was in. There was a horrible throbbing in my head, aches and pains all down the rest of me, and a matching throbbing in my right ankle. What the hell? What was happening here?


I tried to look down at my foot which, after my aching head, was the next most painful part of my body, and realized I couldn’t see it very well because of the strange lighting situation. Of course that prodded me to look around again and that’s when understanding began to trickle into my fuzzy brain. Eggy and I were sitting on the rubble-strewn floor of the secret tunnel under Brian’s building. Oh, that explained the lack of light, I guess. So, what the fuck were we doing down here? And why were we sitting on the ground? Also, why was I all confused and achy and . . .


*Boing*


Some neural connection that had previously been scrambled finally made contact and all of a sudden I remembered what had happened. I remembered coming down here to go exploring. I remembered that I was facetiming with Brian as I went. I remembered that I hadn’t been paying attention to where I was going and that I’d tripped and . . . Okay, now everything was making a lot more sense. Well, sorta.


“Brian, what are you doing down here? I didn’t think you wanted to come into the tunnel?” I asked the still-stunned man kneeling by my side and looking a little dazed.


“I didn’t . . . but when you fell and I lost sight of you . . . you weren’t answering me . . . so I had to come down here to find out what happened . . . I thought maybe you were ambushed by rampaging black dwarves or fawns or something.” That comment left me a bit confused again - because, dwarves? fawns? seriously? - and the fact that he’d lost me must have shown on my face. “How hard DID you hit your head, Sunshine?” Brian asked, looking at me with even more concern than before.


I reached up with my right hand and discovered a huge, tender, lump on my right temple. That probably wasn’t good. A second head injury in less than a month was unlikely to be at all helpful.


“Is knocking yourself out a regular thing with you or something? Because, if so, I’m going to probably need to increase the liability insurance for the building . . . Or wrap you in bubble wrap - that’s probably cheaper,” Brian commented with what I thought was an attempt to be funny.


“I didn’t used to have a problem with that before I met you, Eggy,” I answered, trying to smile through the pain. “Shit. What the fuck have I done to myself now?”


I quickly surveyed the rest of the damage as best I could in the near darkness of the tunnel. Besides the bump on my head, I had skinned up my arms, hands and elbows pretty badly, more on the right than the left. Both knees were also pretty sore, but I couldn’t see how bad they were hurt because of my jeans; hopefully the fabric had provided some protection. The worst of my injuries, though, was undoubtedly whatever had happened to my right ankle.


Even in the dim light of the flashlight Brian was still holding, I could tell that my ankle was already ballooning up. Stupid ankle. I had sprained it really badly back when I was only sixteen - I’d been trying to show off by running underneath a buddy who I’d been pushing on a swing, but I had misjudged the momentum of my last big push and, as I tried to dash under his ass on the up-arc, I got clipped by one of his long dangling feet and had gone down - a sprain that had been bad enough to put me in a boot-cast for six weeks. The ankle had never been quite the same since; I was always twisting that ankle over the smallest shit. So it wasn’t a huge surprise that I’d hurt it yet again, although this injury seemed worse than most. I could already tell I wouldn’t be walking on it any time soon.


“Fuck! I think my damn ankle is sprained again,” I announced with disgust. “Well, so much for our evening of adventuring, Eggy.”


“Fine with me,” he mumbled, making me smile because that was just such an Eggy thing to say.


Brian started to get to his feet, biting at his lip and looking around himself as if he was still spooked by his surroundings. I knew he wanted to get out of the tunnel as soon as possible. However, that was going to be problematic.


“Sorry, Egbert, but I think I’m going to need some help here.” I pointed to my ankle. Because of the light and the fact that I was still wearing socks and shoes, he probably couldn’t tell how bad it was hurt, but I could. “I don’t think I can walk on it. At least not very far. Do you think you could lend me a hand, maybe?”


I held my hand up towards him, putting on my most pathetic, imploring face, and hoping that he would be able to do this. If not, I was either going to have to try and crawl my way out on my already abraded hands and knees or just decide to live here in the basement for the foreseeable future. C’mon, Eggy, you can do this . . .


It took him at least ninety full seconds before he responded by extending his own hand. I offered up my biggest smile as a reward for being so brave. Then I grabbed his big, sturdy hand and let him haul me up till I was standing on my one good foot. Once I was vertical, I wrapped my right arm around his waist and leaned into his side. Fuck it felt good to be so close to him, even though the reason for our closeness was my horribly achy ankle. And, when Brian reciprocated by clasping his left arm around my shoulder tight enough to make sure I didn’t topple over, it felt even better. Not to mention, the up-close-and-personal smell of his cologne was almost enough to make me forget about my ankle altogether.


“Come on, Burglar. Let’s get the fuck out of this disgusting tunnel already,” Brian muttered.


I was just about to follow his directions but then looked around myself one last time and noted my phone lying on the ground a meter or so away. “Wait. My phone.” And I took one step forward towards the object before I practically screamed from the pain that action caused to my ankle. “Shit! Fuck! Damn it! . . .” Brian rushed to put a supportive arm around my waist so he could prevent me from upending yet again.  


“Hang on. I’ll get it. You just . . . just try not to fall over again,” my savior advised, stepping away from my side long enough to bend over and pick up the phone before returning to help stabilize me. “Here. It looks like your phone managed to avoid any serious damage. I’m not sure about the rest of you, though. How the fuck am I going to get you back up the stairs?”


“How’d you do it the last time I conked out on your floor?” I asked; something I’d wondered for a while but never had the guts to mention.


“I carried your ridiculously fat ass ALL the way up the stairs,” Brian admitted as he scooped me up, lifting me in his arms as if I weighed nothing. “Fucking princess . . . swooning all over the place . . . you probably like being carried everywhere.”


I tried not to laugh at the way he was covering up his discomfort with grumbling. I was beginning to suspect my Eggy doth protest too much, you know? Of course, I really was a bit of a princess, so he wasn’t exactly wrong. But, then again, who didn’t enjoy being manhandled by a big, strong, warm, hunk of man meat like Brian? Am I right? Hell, I was loving this treatment; it was almost worth fucking up my ankle again. So I didn’t mind Brian pretending to be annoyed with me. I just wrapped my arms around his neck, rested my head against his firm chest, and held on, enjoying the ride.


We made it out of the tunnel and through the little secret room. Brian had to gently set me down - with me balancing on one leg - to close the doors to both the tunnel and secret room. After being scooped back up into those deceptively strong arms of his, though, we proceeded to exit the basement. Brian seemed intent on just getting out of there as quickly as possible. I managed to help him out a little bit by shutting off the lights as we neared the bottom of the steps. Then he struggled up the narrow basement steps - a feat that wasn’t easy because he had to sorta walk sideways with me in his arms so as not to bump my injured ankle against the walls - which made me swoon a little at his thoughtfulness.


When we finally made it up to the ground floor, he huffed a huge breath and then carefully dropped me down to my own feet for a second. “Shit. I think you’ve put on ten pounds since the last time I did this. How many of those fucking lemon bars did you eat today?”


“You saw me - I only had two,” I replied, a little put out after basically being called fat by my boyfriend. “Maybe you should work out more, Mr. Hermit? You know, a good jog around the city wouldn’t hurt.”


“Shut up or I’ll drop you on your head again,” Brian warned right before he hefted me up in the air once more.


So I shut up, because I really didn’t want to be dropped. I didn’t think my head - as thick as it is - could handle any more trauma. Plus, being carried by Brian . . . like, who in their right mind would complain about that? And, little by little, with short breaks on every landing so my hero could catch his breath, we slowly made our way up the six flights of stairs back to Brian’s rooms on the top floor. (Note to self - remember to ask him why the fuck he doesn’t set up house on a lower floor.) Eventually, though, we managed to reach his couch, where he carefully settled me on the cushions before collapsing next to me.


“Thanks for the lift, Big Guy,” I offered before reaching down to very carefully take off my sneaker and the sock on my right foot. I wasn’t disappointed in what I expected to find, either. My ankle was already puffy and starting to turn red as the millions of tiny ruptured blood vessels under the skin continued to leak into the surrounding tissue. “Shit. I’ll never be able to make it home on the bus and Daphne is doing an overnight shift at the hospital tonight . . .”


“Is this your way of finagling another sleepover?” Brian huffed, still pretending to be annoyed, although I was onto him enough by that point that I could tell he was thrilled with the prospect of company.


“Maybe. But only because I know you can’t live without me,” I teased, doing that nose wrinkling thing that I knew would win him over.


Brian shook his head but I could tell by the way he’d tucked his lips inside that he was hiding a smile in that beard of his. Fuck he was just too adorkable sometimes; trying to appear all gruff and uncaring when he’d just finished doing this amazing thing by facing all his fears to come save me. He was a bona fide hero, for fuck’s sake. Someone needed to tell him that.


“Okay, so, consider this fair warning, Eggy, because I’m about to hug you,” I cautioned, twisting my body to face him and then slowly and deliberately reaching out till I could lasso him into a huge hug. “Thank you for coming to save me, Eggy,” I whispered. “My hero!”


“I didn’t save you,” he insisted, still pretending to be unconcerned. “I just didn’t want you dying down there and your bloated, rotting corpse stinking up my basement for the next thirty-some years.”


I scoffed loudly. “You’re such a romantic,” I teased. “Now, stop being all prickly so I can kiss you.”


“. . . Okay . . . But you do realize there are more subtle ways to come onto a guy, right?”


“What . . . like this?” I asked as I licked my lips and locked my eyes on that delicious mouth of his, slowly batting my lashes once for good measure.


Brian gulped loudly. “Exactly.”


“Fine. If you’re satisfied now, can I proceed with the kissing? Because, when I was kissing you downstairs, I hadn’t yet realized it was real - I thought it was just another of my Nasty Egbert fantasies - so I didn’t pay close enough attention, and I really want to remember it this time. Okay?”


He didn’t say anything to stop me, which I took as a sign of agreement. At least he didn’t look like he was about to panic this time. So I closed my eyes and just went for it.


I felt myself leaning towards him and I could feel his warm breath on my face as our mouths were about to touch. I swear, the moment our lips connected I could feel my heart beating so wildly in my chest it felt like it was trying to escape. His lips . . . They were so soft . . . And after a couple of seconds of him just sitting there letting me kiss the hell out of him, he finally started to kiss back. Only, it wasn’t like the kisses I had been dreaming about - this wasn’t all tongue and spit-swapping - no, this was strangely better than I could have ever imagined. He opened his mouth ever so slightly and started nibbling on my lips, moaning quietly as though they were the most delicious things he had ever tasted.


I wasn’t sure if I would ruin the moment by doing this, but my tongue was desperate to get in on the action so, without overthinking it too much, I poked the tip of my tongue out between my lips and ran it gently against Brian’s mouth. I felt him stiffen slightly against me, but then he parted his lips just enough so I could enter, allowing me to run my tongue along the inside of his lips. Fuck, he tasted amazing. We kept this up for a minute or two, and it was great. I’d always known we’d be great once we reached this stage. Thank fuck we’d arrived sooner than I’d anticipated! I could easily see myself becoming addicted to kissing this man, but what an addiction to have, huh?


Eventually, though, with a little smack of our lips, Brian pulled away. “Don’t take this the wrong way, Sunshine, but . . . why do you smell like a stale french fry?”


“Dammit, Eggy, I’m doing my best lip work here and meanwhile you’re busy daydreaming about french fries? You’re not doing my ego any good, you know?” Brian just gave me this skeptical look. “Fine. If you must know, I always end up smelling like this after a day working at the Diner. I didn’t want to take the time to run home and shower first before coming over here, so . . .” Brian’s nose crinkled up slightly and I sighed. He’d done so amazingly well with the touching and the kissing and I didn’t want to ruin things because my eau-de-greasy-spoon turned him off. “I guess I COULD probably use a shower? And it wouldn’t hurt to wash all these cuts and bruises all over me.” Then I had an absolutely brilliant idea, and added, “I’m not sure I should try and shower alone, though. I might fall again with this ankle. Care to join me and make sure I don’t topple over?”


As well as Brian had been doing so far, this seemed to throw him for a loop, I’m not sure why. There was a definite spark of returning panic in his hazels, though. For about a half a second I thought about retreating - giving him the out I could tell he desperately wanted - but then I stopped myself. This was part of what Daphne had been saying, right? Eggy needed me to help him push himself. I wouldn’t force him, but I wasn’t going to withdraw the offer either. I wanted him to know that I wanted him. That I didn’t see him any differently than any other guy. That I wanted to be physically intimate with him. And he could have that option if he wanted it. It was all up to him. I would be there no matter what.


So, while I waited, trying to tamp down my expectations and hopes, poor Eggy debated with himself. You could almost see the thoughts whirling behind his eyes while his face remained almost blank. It was excruciating, just sitting there waiting to see what he would decide. I wanted more than anything to just make it all better for him, but I knew I couldn’t. He had to do this for himself. But the wait . . . Did I mention that I hate waiting?


“Fuck it,” he muttered under his breath a good three minutes later. He stood up and held out his hand for me. “Let’s go, Stinky . . . Stupid fucking smelly burglars . . . I can’t have you stinking up the whole room all night long, but I don’t need you conking out in my shower and getting blood all over everything, either.”


I thought it best not to say anything, so I just smiled and let him help me up to my feet again. Well, up to my one foot, since the other was now completely useless. My right ankle was roughly the size and shape of a grapefruit by that point - if grapefruit came in an ugly, purpley-red color and caused you to scream in pain every time you touched one. Fuck, that hurt!


Brian cinched his arm around my waist and half carried me the few meters to his bathroom while I tried to support my weight as best I could on my one good leg. It wasn’t my most graceful moment, but what the hell, right? If it meant that I got to hang onto my elusive hermit, maybe it was worth it?


We successfully made it into the bathroom and Brian lifted me up so I was sitting on the edge of the bathroom counter with my injured leg dangling in mid air. Then he stopped, standing there looking at me like he didn’t know what came next. I was curious to see what he’d do. How resolute was my recluse going to be? When he was still staring at me a half a minute later, though, I opted to take charge a little. Egbert had already done so much that was completely out of his comfort zone that day and I didn’t want to push him any more.


So, slowly, and with careful but deliberate movements, I reached down, grabbed the hem of my shirt, and attempted to pull it off, over my head as sexily as I could, pausing slightly as I got myself slightly tangled up. It didn’t take me long to recover - although the smirk on his face as I looked up made me shake my head in embarrassment. This is what I get for trying to be a twinkie version of a stripper.


Once I’d gotten over my faux pas, I peeked up at my man and was gratified to see the avid way he was watching my every motion. If he could eat me up with his eyes, he would have done it there and then. I tossed my shirt aside and reached out to take hold of his shirt next, tugging at the fabric hard enough to cause him to step forward, closer and closer to me, until he was right there in the vee between my thighs. Then I ran my hands up under his clothing, letting my fingers trail over the toasty-warm skin I found underneath.


Okay, THIS was much more like one of my fantasies. Nice. Very nice.


“You have no idea how much I’ve wanted to do this,” I whispered. “Damn, Eggy, you are the hottest hermit the world has ever seen . . .”


That made him chuckle and he finally relaxed a little bit. I took the opportunity to finish removing his shirt, rucking the fabric up far enough that I forced him to raise his hands, and then pulling from the shoulder until I got the shirt over his head. Which gave me gloriously bare Egbert and that’s all I ever really wanted in the world. Damn, this boy was all that. I mean, ALL THAT! I could . . .


“. . . Climb you like a jungle gym . . .”


Brian burst out into laughter.


“Damn. I said that out loud, didn’t I?” I could feel my cheeks reddening with embarrassment, but whatever. “Fuck it all. Come here, Eggy, and let me worship you and your gorgeousness.”


He shook his head at my over-the-top enthusiasm, but inched forward a little closer at the same time. I crooked my good leg around his thigh and pulled him up against me. Then I very pointedly hooked my fingers over the waistband of his jeans and smiled up at him as I popped the top button open. He stiffened slightly, but he didn’t do or say anything to stop me, so I undid the second button. And the third. And then the last. And then his pants started to slide down his skinny hips, not stopping till they bunched up around his ankles, leaving me face to face with a completely naked, and highly aroused Eggy Jr.


“Hello there!” I greeted my new friend.


“If you’re expecting him to return the greeting, I hate to disappoint you, but he doesn’t usually say much,” my man grinned down at me.


“Oh? Is he shy?” I asked, joining in with the silliness.


“Yeah,” he snorted, “that’s it.”


I knew I was staring, but I couldn’t help it. I don’t think I’d ever seen a more beautiful penis in my life. To distract myself from gushing over his dick - because I knew I probably couldn’t go there yet, no matter how brave my man was being about the touching thing - I said the first thing that came to mind, which ended up making me sound like a moron, but whatever. If Brian wanted suave and sophisticated, he was out of luck.


“You have such a cute belly button,” I babbled.


Brian pulled away from me slightly with a look of what could only be described as disgust on his face. “Cute? My belly button isn’t cute. What the fuck are you on?”


I really needed to stop saying shit like that out loud. “I’m sorry, what I actually meant to say was how sexy and manly it is . . .” Then I laughed at how stupid we both sounded.


The kidding around was definitely helping my man relax, though - you could see it in his shoulders and the way he was standing - he was no longer stiff as a board. Well, a certain part of him was, and I was very much okay with that, but the rest of him was loosening up nicely. And I took advantage of that fact to lean in and leave a kiss in the adorably manly belly button.


“We . . . we really need to take your jeans off,” Brian suggested, his voice gone a little breathy.


I nodded my head and reached down to unsnap the buttons on my grubby 501s. I wiggled them over my boxer-clad bum and down my legs, being extra careful as they reached my ankle. I had decided to keep my boxers on until I stood back up since I didn’t think Brian would appreciate seeing my unshowered ass on his pristine marble countertops.


“A little help here?” I asked as I’d already pulled my good leg free of the denim but was struggling to get them over my swollen ankle.


I could see the hesitation in his eyes and in the way his hands shook nervously. It was funny, Brian was as confident as could be standing before me naked as the day he was born, but as soon as it came to us having any sort of contact he froze up. No problem; I was getting good at this hermit therapy crap. I just kept smiling at him invitingly till I’d worn him down.


“Okay . . .” Brian answered quietly, as he bent down and carefully pulled the jeans off of my ankle. “Eesh,” he hissed as his eyes took in my poor, injured foot. “We should probably put some ice on this once we’ve showered.” I nodded, unable to respond like a normal human being as he gently stroked the tips of his fingers over my ugly, purple ankle with a look of sadness in his eyes. “This looks really painful.”


I shrugged. “It feels really painful too,” I snarked.


“I was trying to be sympathetic,” Brian complained with a wicked grin. “But if you’re gonna be a brat . . .” The sadistic stylite then pinched my side, causing me to squirm and halfway fall off the counter. “Whoa. Careful.” Brian used one of those big hands to steady me and I obediently stilled myself before I really did fall and reinjure my ankle. “Now, let’s get the stink off you already before my place permanently smells like a McDonald’s.”


Brian turned the shower on and then came back to help me down off the counter. He steadied me while I balanced on my good leg, squirming till I got my briefs off. Next, he watched nervously while I hopped the rest of the way into the shower under my own steam. And fuck if the warm water cascading down over my sore body didn’t feel heavenly. Brian joined me a second later, shutting the shower door behind him with a click. Of course, then he had to go and get all shy on me again, standing there just beyond the range of the spray like he didn’t know what the fuck he was doing, and looking all adorably confused. He was such a silly goose. I thought we were over that already. But no matter, I just grabbed his hand and yanked him nearer till I could comfortably rest my head against his smooth chest while the water rained down on us both. Only then did his arms snake up and encircle my waist, holding me close to him and supporting me while we both relaxed and let the water sluice over us.


And, while he was holding me like that, I happened to look over to the right, through the glass of the shower surround, catching a glimpse of us in the mirror over the sink. What I saw was so beautiful. I saw two men, holding each other, the larger one being extra tender and solicitous. If I wasn’t so damned happy right where I was, I would have jumped out and run to get my sketch pad so I could draw the scene we were making. But, since I was way too contented right where I was, I stayed put, hoping to memorize the picture I saw so I could draw it later.


 

Chapter End Notes:

 

3/16/19 - Touch Me by The Doors. So, Eggy and The Brat finally get to touch! And you even got a kiss thrown in there for good measure. Do I hear a ‘Yay!’? Now that you’ve all had your romantic fix, how about we go back to plotting out the mystery behind the building? TAG & Sally.