- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Seems as though the boys come to an agreement

Author's Chapter Notes:

Randy turns into a new person when he's drunk...lol.

 

Everyone was busy dancing away through the night. They had just wrapped on season 2 and were having a big party to celebrate another amazing season. Some people stood by the open bar conversing about the season they’ve just filmed. Some people were lost in the sounds of music blaring from the speakers. And some were outside smoking and taking in the breeze of the fresh air. They were on the top floor of a huge building, where it had amazing views of the city and even had rooftop access.

 

Gale had just come in from having a smoke on the balcony, heading towards the bar to get a refill of his jack and coke. As he walked passed the dance floor, his eyes flew straight towards a mop of blond hair. He thought Randy would be dancing the night away, he was definitely good at it. He kept his eyes on the blond boy, watching him swaying his body to the beat of the music, clueless to everyone around him. He had always admired that about Randy. Once he was comfortable around people he could be one of the most confident people in the room, letting go and having fun.

 

He finally reached the bar and ordered his drink. As soon as he was given his refill, he felt hands on his sides, just above his hips, and pressure on his right shoulder that he could only guess was a chin. He turned his head slightly and saw blond locks again. Randy let go of him and let Gale turn around.

 

“Hey! You having fun?” Randy asked while still slightly moving his body to the beat of the music. 

 

“Hey, yeah thanks. You definitely seem to be having fun.” Gale chuckled before taking a sip of his drink.

 

Randy chuckled back in response, clearly already tipsy. “What you drinking?” He asked as he watched Gale take a sip.

 

Gale was about to reply, but then got cut off by Randy as he took his glass from him and had a sip. 

 

“Mm Jack Daniels and Coke. Good choice.” He then took a bigger sip, almost drinking half of it. 

 

“Did you want me to get you one?” Gale asked as he raised his eyebrow in a smirk.

 

Randy handed Gale his drink back with an impish grin. “It’s okay thanks, I’ll just come sip some of yours when I want more.” He then gave Gale a kiss on his cheek and winked at him as he walked backwards towards the dance floor.

 

Gale just stared at him as he walked away and got lost in the wave of dancing people. He was used to the flirtatiousness that Randy had sometimes, as he would give it back just as good. But seeing Randy like this was new. He turned around to lean on the bar and ask for another drink as his was now almost gone.

 

“Hey Gale, hope you’re having a good night. Just thought I’d come over to let you know I’m heading home now. Been a long day” Scott approached him with his coat on. He clapped Gale’s back.

 

“Hey, yeah it’s been good thanks. That’s not a bad idea actually, seeing as it is nearly midnight” he chuckled and then went in for a hug with Scott. They kissed each other’s cheeks and Gale waved good bye to Scott.

 

Although the said he was thinking of heading off soon, Gale stuck around for another hour or so just chilling at a table. More and more people were leaving, bidding their “goodbyes” and “see you for season 3!”

 

He looked around the room to see almost half the people that were there had gone. He chuckled to himself when ‘Hot in Herre’ by Nelly came on. He looked towards the dance floor and noticed Randy dancing again. The boy had moves, and he was extremely sexy…good, he meant good at dancing.

 

He always got confused when he thought about Randy. He knew he was straight, but he couldn’t help the way his body would sometimes react to being around him, or even thinking about him. And watching Randy dance to this song and starting to grind his body while unbuttoning his shirt was definitely causing tightness in his pants right now. He didn’t understand how Randy was so good at being sexy. He always made it look so easy. He was so lost in thought that he hadn’t noticed that the boy he was thinking, about was now approaching him. The only thing that brought him out of his thoughts was the feeling of someone straddling him…fuck.

 

“Hey” Randy said as he straddled Gale and smiled.

 

“Hey” Gale smiled back but was also worried about the tent in his pants that had now become even harder. Randy was definitely going to feel that. Great.

 

“Why haven’t you come to dance yet? It’s so much fun” Randy smiled a little and started to move again whilst being on Gale.

 

Gale couldn’t help the big inhale he took as the feeling of Randy moving on top of him was almost too much. He grabbed his drink and took a big swig to try to distract himself. Randy took that opportunity to take the glass and drink the rest of his drink. Some of it spilled down the side of his lips and down his chin and neck. After swallowing, he giggled and then wiped it away with the back of his arm.

 

“Umm… you know I haven’t got much rhythm.” Gale tried to keep his tone of voice calm and ended up holding onto Randy’s hips to keep him still. Skin on skin contact was a big mistake, he had forgotten that Randy unbuttoned his shirt and it was open.

 

He could feel Gale underneath him. It made him secretly happy. He knew Gale was straight, or at least that’s what he thought. But the temptation of the man sometimes got too much. And especially when he was drunk, he could let go and do the things he was normally too scared to do.

 

“Oh, you definitely have rhythm. Might not be on the dance floor but you definitely know how to use your body in bed.” Randy whispered in Gale’s ear. He giggled quietly when he felt Gale’s dick twitch underneath him. He obviously hadn’t slept with Gale but every sex scene he had with him, always left him wanting more.

 

Gale bit his tongue to hold back the moan and looked around them to see if anyone was looking. Luckily the cast and crew had gotten so used to the two of them flirting so much that they didn’t even think to look twice at them anymore.

 

It took him several seconds but Gale finally got a hold of himself again.

 

“You’re drunk” Gale replied.

 

“Yes, I am. And now I’m going to dance some more.” He smiled. “And thank you for the drink” he winked again as he got off of Gale and walked back to the dance floor.

 

“Fuck” Gale groaned to himself. That boy did so many things to him. Things he didn’t understand.

 

After sitting at the table for another 15 minutes, waiting for his hard on to go away, Gale finally decided he was going to go for one last smoke, this time on the rooftop so he could be alone, and then say his goodbyes. He grabbed one more drink from the bar before it closed, made sure he had his pack of smokes and headed towards the corridor that lead to the stairs for the rooftop. He passed the dance floor, that looked a bit sparser now. His eyes searched for the mop of blond hair and he wasn’t disappointed when he saw it was still bobbing up and down to the music. He smiled to himself as he could see Randy was clearly drunk off his face now. He was just about to turn away and continue walking, when their eyes locked and Randy gave one of his brilliant smiles to him. He smiled back and then finally turned out towards the corridor.

 

Randy had been dancing for the past, who knows how long, and was very drunk. He sat down now and then but he just loved dancing so much that he couldn’t help himself. He had talked to Gale earlier and tried flirting again. He loved playing with the man, but he couldn’t deny the tiny crush he had on him. Who wouldn’t? He was definitely sex on legs. He hadn’t realised how quickly the time had gone. He knew the party was going to end very soon so he didn’t want to stop dancing until the very end. More and more people left the dance floor and he would say his goodbyes to them. He looked around himself to see who was still there. He couldn’t help the smile that broke out on his face when his eyes locked with hazel ones. He was about to ask Gale over, still wanting the man to dance with him, but then the man walked out into the corridor. Was Gale leaving without saying goodbye? No way!

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

This is my first attempt at writing anything. I hope you guys like it so far. I will update Regularly. Please let me know what you think!