- Text Size +

Randy left the dance floor and followed Gale into the corridor. He almost lost where he had gone until he heard a door close. He looked around and noticed the stairs leading to the rooftop. He decided to check it out and so he went up the stairs. It was quite difficult seeing as he was pretty drunk.

 

He reached the door and opened it, he let it close behind him and stopped in his tracks. The views of the city around him amazed him. He had always loved the city and skylines. Especially at night. He walked around the corner and noticed the fairy lights and outdoor sofas. He saw Gale leaning over the wall, looking out into the night sky, smoking one of his cigarettes. God that man was so gorgeous. He walked up and stood beside him.

 

Gale turned his head and smiled. He then turned back to look at the city.

 

“Why are you smoking up here?” Randy asked as he took Gale’s cigarette from him and took a puff.

 

“You like to take stuff off me, don’t you?” Gale chuckled whilst raising an eyebrow at the blond.

 

Randy just shrugged and smiled.

 

“It’s more peaceful up here and I love seeing the city at night.” He then took back his cigarette and took another puff.

 

“I thought you were leaving without saying goodbye.” Randy said feeling slightly embarrassed.

 

“Is that why you followed me up here?” He smirked a little and then continued. “I would never do such a thing.” He took one more puff of nicotine and then stubbed out his cigarette on the wall and dropped the butt onto the floor. He walked over to the sofa to sit down and placed his drink on the little table in front of him.

 

Randy followed him and sat next to him. “Good, because that would be rude.” He laughed a little.

 

Being out in the fresh air had helped to sober Randy up a little bit.

 

Gale smiled in response and then checked his watch. “Jeez, it’s almost 2am?! When in the hell did they plan for the party to finish?” Gale hadn’t realised the time.

 

“I think they said 3am” he giggled. “Too late for you, old man?” Randy teased and then burst out laughing at Gale’s face. He had never seen that look on his face before but it was a mixture of offence and shock.

 

“Oh, come on, you know I was joking!” He was still laughing. Gale chuckled a little and then couldn’t stop the words coming out of his mouth.

 

“I should spank you for that.” He looked at Randy who had stopped laughing and had almost seemed to have inhaled deeply.

 

Randy instantly got hard and bit his bottom lip. How he would love if Gale would spank him. Although he had sobered up, he still felt tipsy. So, after several seconds of uncomfortable silence, he just went for it. ‘Oh, fuck it’ he thought.

 

“Why don’t you?” He said in a husky voice while moving closer to Gale.

 

“Huh?” Gale’s head whipped round to face Randy. He watched as the younger man moved closer to him.

 

“I said, why don’t you? Maybe I deserve to be spanked.” He then climbed on top of Gale’s lap and placed his hands around the older man’s neck.

 

“I’ve been a pretty naughty boy.” He whispered in Gale’s ear.

 

Gale couldn’t help the moan that escaped his lips as he held onto Randy’s hips. Was this actually happening? Maybe it was because Randy was still just too drunk and didn’t realise what he was doing.

 

“Randy, you’re drunk.” Gale tried to reason what was going on. He couldn’t help the hard on he was getting and how good it felt to have Randy on top of him again.

 

“I’m tipsy, and I want you.” He replied just before he claimed Gale’s lips. He deepened the kiss, licking the older man’s lips, asking for permission to taste more of him.

 

Gale opened his lips and let Randy’s tongue explore. He moaned into the kiss as Randy started to grind on him, grinding his ass into his dick.

 

The kiss broke and Randy smiled down at him. “You like that?” He asked slightly out of breath.

 

“Yeah” Gale replied just as out of breath as Randy. He moved his hands down to Randy’s ass and squeezed.

 

“Mm. That feels good.” He kept grinding his body into Gale’s, wanting to feel more friction.

 

Gale suddenly realised they couldn’t do this. Especially not here. Where anyone could just walk in on them.

 

He removed his hands from Randy’s ass and placed them on his shoulders, stopping the man from grinding anymore.

 

Randy looked down at the hazel eyes, seeing worry and sensing something was wrong.

 

“What? ...what is it?” He asked.

 

“We can’t do this.” Gale said, his voice betraying him as it sounded so unsure.

 

“Yes, we can. I want you, and I know you want me. I know you’re confused, but why ignore what your body is telling you?” Randy then reaches down and feels Gale’s denim covered hard on, massaging it. “I can tell you want it.” His voice was low and husky again.

 

“Mmpf… that’s not fair Randy.” Gale said as he let his head drop back slightly.

 

“It’s not fair to stop this. We’re both horny as hell. And I want you. I want to feel you inside me. Not just fake it.” He removed his hand from Gale’s dick and cupped his face.

 

Gale looked into the beautiful pair of blue eyes, seeing want and lust in them. And that’s when he lost all control.

 

“Okay.” Randy smiled back at his response and went in for another kiss. “But…” that made Randy pause. “We’re going back to mine. We can’t do it here. What if someone walks in on us? Plus, I want to take my time if we’re really going to do this.” He said with a smirk.

 

“Okay.” Randy agreed and got up off his lap. Gale picked up his drink and started towards the door to go back inside. Randy followed him in and they said their goodbyes. Everyone knew they lived fairly close to each other so just assumed they’d get a taxi together.

 

Once in the back of the taxi, Randy couldn’t help himself and reached his hand over to Gale’s dick. He started to massage it again. Starting to get impatient, he decided to undo Gale’s pants.

 

“What are you doing?” Gale whispered so the taxi driver wouldn’t figure out what was going on.

 

“I need to feel you. I can’t wait.” Randy sounded desperate, but he didn’t care right now.

 

He finally got the zipper down and was able to pop out Gale’s dick. He stared at it for several seconds, marvelling in the size. He knew Gale had a decent sized dick from seeing it covered by a cock sock, but he never knew it would grow that big when he was hard. Fuck…

 

They would always joke about his character Brian having a nine-inch dick, but he was honestly shocked that Gale literally had about the same size dick.

 

“Fuck” Randy moaned quietly while looking at it.

 

Gale chuckled but then bit his tongue as Randy started to slowly stroke his length.

 

Randy watched Gale’s face as he stroked his cock. He squeezed tight when stroking upwards and loosened his grip when going back down. The look of pure ecstasy on the older man’s face could have made him cum just like that. He placed his free hand on his own hard dick and started massaging it while watching Gale.

 

Gale peered over and couldn’t believe what was happening. He looked over at the taxi driver to make sure they hadn’t been noticed. Luckily, they hadn’t, and they were nearly at Gale’s place anyways.

 

So, with all the self-control Gale had left in him, he paused Randy’s hand and moved it away, and then sorted himself out. The younger man looked at him with confusion but then realisation hit as the taxi pulled up to the curb. They were already at Gale’s.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! And thank you for all the reviews so far, it really means a lot guys.