- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Things escalate quickly...

Gale paid the taxi driver and then they both got out and walked to the front door of the apartment complex. He buzzed them in and went towards the elevator. He hit the button to request the elevator. Both men waited impatiently, hoping and wishing the elevator would arrive already. The doors finally opened, and Gale hit the button for level four.  

 

 

Randy had no idea what had gotten into himself but he just couldn’t help it. He was horny as hell and he wanted this beautiful man. So, as soon as the door to the elevator closed, he pounced on Gale, kissing him with abandon and feeling any part of his body that he could reach.

 

Gale moaned into the kiss and ended up picking Randy up. Randy lifted his legs and put them around Gale’s waist. Holding onto his neck while letting his tongue explore the inside of his mouth. They finally reached the 4th floor and as Randy went to get down, Gale just kept his hold on him and walked them both to his door. Randy chuckled and just let the strong arms carry him.

 

Gale let Randy down so he could grab his keys and open the door. He normally let his guest go in first but he had an idea. He walked in and when Randy was behind him, and finally inside his apartment, he closed the door but trapped Randy within his arms and pushed him up against the closed door.

 

Randy giggled again but once he noticed the lust filled eyes on the beautiful man in front of him, he gulped. Gale decided it was finally time to teach this boy a lesson.

 

“You know Randy, you’ve been a very naughty boy this evening.” He paused to see what Randy would do. Just as the younger man was about to talk, he cut him off. “You’ve been teasing me all night. Taking sips of my drinks and letting it spill deliciously over your lips and down your chin. You’ve been making me hard in front of everyone by straddling me and grinding yourself into me.” He kept his eyes locked on blue ones.

 

“I... I.” Randy was taken back by this dominant side of Gale. But it was fucking hot.

 

“I think I really am going to have to spank you.” Gale smirked a little.

 

“Yeah?” Randy asks in just above a whisper.

 

“Yes.” Was Gale’s simple answer. He then started to attack Randy’s lips again whilst helping him out of his top and then throwing it to the floor.

 

Randy was in heaven. Yes, he had kissed Gale before, probably more than anyone he ever had. But, knowing that in this moment it was real, not ‘Brian and Justin’ made him smile during the kiss.

 

“What?” Gale asked when he felt Randy’s lips turn upwards.

 

“Nothing” he replied and then started unbuttoning Gale’s shirt.

 

Gale looked down as Randy started to slowly undress him. He was in awe of this boy and what he made him feel inside. He took a hold of Randy’s hands just as they were about to push his shirt over his shoulders and walked him towards his bedroom.

 

Randy could feel the butterflies in his stomach. He had definitely sobered up with every touch from Gale’s hands on him. He couldn’t wait to see what was to come.

 

Suddenly, Gale pushed Randy down onto the end of the bed. He then squared his shoulders and let his shirt drop off them and onto the floor. He then started to undo his jeans. Keeping his eyes on Randy the whole time.

 

Randy was loving this side of Gale and decided he wanted to see more. So, he decided to reach down and palm his hard on through his jeans, massaging himself. He gasped as he squeezed his dick. He loved how Gale’s hands froze just as he was about to unzip his jeans. Hazel eyes travelled down the younger man’s body and fixated on his hand squeezing himself, eyes wide with lust.

 

“Are you teasing me again, Harrison?” Gale asked in a strong voice, hazel eyes slowly moving up Randy’s body to connect with blue ones.

 

He moved closer towards the younger man, but made no move to touch him. “Do you really think that’s a good idea?” He asked Randy again, with a husky but stern voice.

 

Randy just moaned in response. Hearing Gale’s stern voice, showing he was the one in charge was fucking hot. And he really wanted the older man to spank him. It was one of his kinks. Especially one he had fantasised Gale doing to him.

 

Randy sat up and reached out for Gale. He ran his hands over the toned stomach and looked up into hazel eyes. He then followed his hands with his tongue, licking the bronzed skin with eagerness. He slowly allowed himself to stand up so he could reach the older man’s nipples. He took one in his mouth and started to lick and suck until the nub became hard.

 

Gale couldn’t help himself and let out a moan, he ran his hands down the alabaster skin and then up into the golden blond hair.

 

Gale’s actions encouraged the younger man. So, he continued onto the other nipple. Once both nipples were hard, he continued to lick up Gale’s body and up his neck. Once he reached just behind the older man’s ear, he sucked on the earlobe slowly. His hands still roaming the body in front of him, pulling it closer to his own.

 

After sucking on Gale’s earlobe, Randy decided to up his game again. “You deserve to be teased.” He whispered and then gently kissed Gale’s jawline. “You tease me all the time on set. Grinding on me, rubbing your covered dick on me.” He kissed the man’s cheek. “Do you know how many times I felt you get hard while pretending to fuck me, wishing I could suck you…” he kissed Gale’s lips softly “taste you…” he kissed him again “feel you inside me…” he left one more kiss to the older man’s lips.

 

Gale hadn’t expected to hear such dirty words, but he loved it. He couldn’t help the moans and groans leaving his throat without permission. He looked down into Randy’s eyes, full blown lust but also such cheekiness shown within them.

 

Before Randy could continue with his ministrations, Gale whipped Randy around so his back was to him and Randy was facing the bed. He made quick work of undoing Randy’s jeans and shucked them off, pulling his underwear off with them. The surprised shriek coming from the younger man was very encouraging. He then turned the boy around again and switched their positions. He sat on the bed and pulled Randy onto his lap, but having the boy lay over his knees.

 

Randy felt his dick harden more, if it was even possible, as he imagined what Gale was about to do to him.

 

Gale smoothed his hands over the pale skin, starting from the upper back and finishing at the curve of Randy’s ass. He groped the two mounds and squeezed them into his hands.

 

“Mm” Randy responded. He couldn’t help wriggling in the man’s touch.

 

“You like that?” Gale’s voice was husky.

 

“Yeah” Randy replied.

 

Gale squeezed the mounds a couple more times before he decided to lift his hand up and spank Randy’s left cheek.

 

“Uh.” Randy gasped. He was so turned on right now. He hated to admit it, but he knew there was a part of him that loved to be disciplined.

 

Gale spanked him a couple more times, loving the way Randy reacted to his hands and the red marks that had started to show slowly on his ass cheeks.

 

“You like being spanked, don’t you” Gale said in his husky voice after he spanked the hardest he had yet and then smoothed his hand over the red hand mark that was left. He reached down and licked Randy’s ass cheeks to soothe the sting he had caused.

 

“Mm… yeah.” Randy replied. “It’s hot.” He then sexily chuckled as Gale left a kiss on each cheek.

 

Gale then helped Randy up and pulled him towards himself to straddle and sit on his lap. He rubbed his hands lightly over the younger man’s back and down to his ass. He noticed the slight flinch from Randy.

 

“Did I go overboard? I didn’t hurt you, did I?” Gale said with slight panic.

 

Randy smiled and leaned in to kiss Gale, wrapping his arms around the man’s neck.

 

“No, you didn’t. It’s just a bit sore now, but that’s the way I like it.” He smiled and then leaned in for a slow kiss. “I like knowing you disciplined me, took control of me.” He said quietly against Gale’s lips.

 

“Do you have any idea what you do to me?” Gale said under his breath, still taken away with what they were both doing.

 

“Probably the exact same thing you do to me.” Randy smiled and then grabbed one of Gale’s hands and placed it on his hard cock.

 

Gale squeezed his hand around Randy’s cock and started to kiss his neck.

 

Randy held onto Gale’s hair as he moaned his response. It was pure bliss.

 

He let himself enjoy the moment for a few more seconds, until he pulled back and grabbed Gale’s face with his hands.

 

His blue eyes looked into hazel ones before he spoke. “I want to taste you.” Was his simple request.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. :)