- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It starting to get hot in here!

Chapter 4

 

All Gale could do, was let out a gasp of air and then squeeze Randy’s cock that was still in his grasp.

 

Randy moaned through a kiss and then started to get off the older man. He couldn’t believe Gale wasn’t yet fully naked. He definitely had to fix that problem.

 

He crouched down and started to undo Gale’s jeans, popped open the buttons and then started to pull. Thankfully Gale lifted his hips so Randy could pull his jeans and underwear all the way down.

 

Once Gale was sitting there in all his naked glory, Randy just kneeled in front of him and admired what he was seeing. Fuck, the man was beautiful.

 

After a couple of seconds of just admiring the older man’s body and glorious cock, he leaned in closer and started to kiss up Gale’s legs, leading towards the inside of his thighs.

 

Gale looked down in excitement. The amount of times he had fantasised about Randy blowing him. Not that he would ever admit that. At least to no one other than Randy.

 

The younger man teased Gale even more, by licking up closely to his cock, and then back down to the insides of his thighs.

 

He looked up into hazel eyes, admiring the look of raw lust, but also pleased with himself that he could see Gale was getting desperate for his tongue on his beautiful cock. He licked once more down the length of the man’s upper thigh, and then when he came back up, he continued up the long shaft and then dipped his tongue into the slit.

 

“Ah… fuck.” Gale sighed out in relief as he dropped his head back. His hands were supporting himself behind on the bed.

 

Randy loved hearing the moans escaping Gales lips. He also loved sucking cock. And to know it was Gale’s, made his own leak precum.

 

He started to slowly suck just the tip of Gale’s dick, making sure to slowly swirl his tongue around and dip into the slit, making a rhythm that Gale seemed to love.

 

He then slowly sucked down the long and hard shaft, tightening the grip of his lips to make the man moan.

 

Gale lifted his head, so he could look down and watch Randy sucking him off. Just the sight in front of him, could probably make him cum. But he wanted to try and make it last for as long as possible. He reached his right hand, with his left still supporting his body weight to lean back on the bed behind him, and sifted it through the golden locks, encouraging Randy.

 

With their eyes locked, Randy decided it was finally time for him to taste this beautiful man’s cum. So, without any warning, Randy took the full length of Gale’s dick in his mouth and down his throat.

 

“Fuck!” Gale shouted as he fell back onto the bed and covered his face with his hands. He had never felt such intense pleasure surrounding his dick.

 

Randy pulled back slightly when Gale had dropped back onto the bed, but just continued to pleasure the man in front of him, waiting to taste him. He prepared his throat to take the large cock again, and went in. Hearing the man above him almost lose all his control was making his own cock leak.

 

“Fuck…Randy.” Gale moaned.

 

Randy pulled away, so he could say “You like that?” and then continued to lick up the length of Gale’s cock and then suck the entire length back into his mouth.

 

“Yes…. Fuck yes!” Gale had grabbed a hold of Randy’s hair now and lifted his own head slightly, so he could admire the sight in front of him again. “You’re so good at it.” Gale smiled a little after he gave the compliment.

 

Randy couldn’t think of anything cuter than the man right in front of him at this very moment. He smiled around Gale’s cock and then went to deepthroat him and this time, he finally got the response he really wanted. His cum.

 

“FUCK…OH… M….GO…GOD” Gale felt spasms running throughout his entire body. He was on cloud nine.

 

Randy made sure to lean back slightly, so he could taste Gale’s cum and it wouldn’t just shoot down his throat. Once he had the first taste, he got addicted. He moaned his response to the taste by continuing to suck him dry and wanting more.

 

“Oh god…. Randy st..stop” Gale’s dick was really sensitive, but Randy just kept sucking as if he couldn’t get enough… and it was fucking hot.

 

Randy finally pulled away, licking his lips and looking satisfied. Gale couldn’t move at that moment as he was still experiencing the highs of his orgasm.

 

“Did you like that?” Randy asked as he stood up and got up onto the bed to lay beside the older man.

 

“Ha, that was… fucking…amazing.” Gale turned and smiled at Randy, his eyelids looking slightly heavy from the sated state he was in.

 

Randy placed his right leg over Gale’s body, as he was facing the older man. He then started to slowly grind his hard cock onto Gale’s leg. “Your cum was so yummy, I couldn’t get enough.” Randy whispered into the older man’s ear. “But now I want to cum” He said in a whimpered moan.

 

“Do you know how fucking sexy you are?” Gale said just above a whisper. He then moved his body, so he was facing Randy. Their bodies were lined up symmetrically and Gale started to kiss Randy slowly. He then reached his hand in between their bodies and grabbed a hold of Randy’s cock.

 

“Mmpff… that’s it” Randy leaned into the touch. “Make me cum. Please.” He sounded desperate and Gale couldn’t take it.

 

The older man wrapped his large hand around the engorged cock and started to stroke. It started off slowly but gained speed the more Randy moaned and writhed from the touch.

 

Randy hid his face in the crook of Gale’s neck whilst kissing his neck sloppily and moaning out.

 

“I’m so close” he whispered to the older man after a couple of minutes had gone by. He was surprised he hadn’t cum the same time as Gale.

 

“You’re so hot.” Gale whispered back. He then started to stroke with abandon and rubbed his thumb over Randy’s slit, helping him to lube his hand up a bit to stroke faster with his precum.

 

“Uh…yeah…unhh…don’t stop. Please.” Randy moved his head, so his face was right in front of Gale’s, with his lips only millimetres away from Gale’s.

 

The way Randy was reacting has caused Gale’s dick to harden again. He just couldn’t believe how this younger man made him feel.

 

“I’m gonna cum.” Randy said breathlessly as he thrust his dick into Gale’s large, warm hand.

 

“Yeah? Go on. Cum for me.” Gale demanded.

 

Randy smashed his lips into Gale’s. He deepened the kiss but then paused as cum started to shoot out of his dick.

 

“FUCK….uhh. yes!” His lips were still hovering over Gale’s. He kept writhing until he felt his orgasm finish. He loved that Gale had just kept stroking him, waiting until he milked him dry.

 

“Oh my god” Randy then kissed Gale. “That was hot.” Randy said before another kiss.

 

“You were hot.” Gale chuckled in response and kissed the younger man again.

 

Randy smiled throughout the kiss. He felt extremely happy in this moment. He couldn’t believe the things they had done together and how good it felt. Even to just be held in Gale’s arms was more than he had ever imagined.

 

He then suddenly felt a slight panic as he wondered what would happen to them after this night was over. He looked at the alarm clock on the bedside table and had realised it was almost 4am.

 

Gale hadn’t seemed to notice the panicked look on Randy’s face as he pulled him closer and started stroking up and down the younger man’s back.

 

Randy tried to relax into the touch as it felt so good. But now that he realised the night would be over soon, he was worried their friendship/relationship…whatever the fuck it was, would be over. And he really didn’t want that.

 

Randy started to move out of Gale’s grip. “You okay?” Gale asked with concern.

 

“Yeah, just going to go and clean up.” Randy smiled slightly, pointing to his stomach that was covered in his cum, trying his best to hide the panic he was feeling. They hadn’t even fucked yet, but he was now scared to go through with it, if it just meant his feelings would get hurt even further.

 

He climbed off the bed and reached the en-suite bathroom. He closed the door behind him and stood in front of the mirror. After a couple minutes of just standing there and staring at himself, he finally decided he wanted to talk to Gale about what was going to happen after tonight.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you guys enjoyed this Chapter!

And thank you for your reviews!

To be continued.
Jinney is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 11 members. Members who liked What Happens After? also liked 554 other stories.