- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks goes out to bjluv for becoming my Beta! I appreciate you taking a chance  on a neophyte and your help cleaning up my grammatical faux pas'. You're a legend, Cathy! ~ x0x Re

 

“He shouldn’t be this out of it!” the words spoken in a noticeably worried tone, were barely perceptible through the hazy quagmire Brian’s mind had become.

It was like all the tasks he had to achieve imminently were mixed up with his future ambitions and secret dreams and fears and they were all floating around him. Like croutons in a thick soup. ‘Christ, I can’t even relax while drugged out of my fucking mind. I really do need a vacation!’ He mused.

“I swear, I only gave him the normal dose and he said he wasn’t allergic to anything. Why the hell is he reacting this way to the ‘Telepath’?” Dio (or was it Cas?) continued.

“I don’t know.” That voice Brian knew belonged to Alex. “It’s like he already has something in his system that’s having an adverse reaction with the other drugs.”

“We asked him if he’d taken anything, before we started, he said no. Would he lie about that?” Cas (Dio? Whoever the fuck) questioned.

“No, if anything he is brutally honest. Unless it’s to himself, anyway.” Alex again answered.

‘Huh, you don’t know the half of it, Doc. I may have had that weird case of blurt-itis earlier but that didn’t mean I told you everything… Wait… Why did I tell you anything? Why...’ before the thoughts had a chance to coalesce properly, they were lost, and he was again drifting.

 

sperm

 

Minutes, Hours, Years or Eons later, Brian finally woke up properly and was greeted with the sight of four worried faces staring down at him. One of them, he was intimately familiar with. He stared back at the perfect copy of himself standing at his bedside. He even had the same small nick on his jaw, just underneath his left ear. The Ad Man had been running late that morning (after fucking Justin for the third time) and had accidently cut himself during his rushed shave.

“Hey Stud, how do you feel?” the obviously concerned Alex questioned, breaking the heavy silence in the room.

“I’m beside myself Doc,” the brunette replied (with his patented tongue in his cheek smirk) while shooting a quick glance at Kinney 2.0.

The “Smartass” he received back from the silver haired man was laden with too much relief to carry any sting.

“So, what the fuck happened to get all of your panties in a twist?” he asked.

“We’re not sure what happened,” Cas started, trying to explain. “See, we use a drug cocktail we’ve named ‘Telepath’ to achieve the best possible scan with the ‘Re-Minder’. It’s designed to calm the mind and body while ‘lighting up’ the neural pathways. You should have been incredibly relaxed but cognizant.”

“Instead,” Dio continued the narrative “You were rendered unconscious and we couldn’t wake you. You even stopped breathing for a minute. We think there was something in your system already.  Are you sure you didn’t take anything in the last 48 hours?”

“I’m sure, like I told you earlier, the only thing I had was alcohol. You guys said that wouldn’t matter.”

“It shouldn’t have,” Cas interjected. “and in terms of the scan, it didn’t. The ‘Re-Minder’ worked. It was your body that relaxed to such a degree that it almost ceased to function.”

“Brian, do you mind if we take some more blood and run some tests? I’d like to figure this out. You seem fine now, but we want to prevent this happening in the future, if at all possible.”

“Yeah Doc, do what you have to do. I do feel fine now, but better safe than sorry.” He was a little disconcerted about the news he was hearing and wanted answers too.

After asking a million more questions, drawing what felt like four pints of blood and reassuring themselves one last time he was ok, the three doctors left, muttering about what tests they were going to run.

Brian was now alone for the first time with his clone.

“So… Had a busy night?” he asked.

“Oh, you know, just being xeroxed into existence and then getting to watch the Doc and the Sprouse brothers freak the fuck out over your drugged-up ass, the usual Wednesday night,” was bantered back at him

“Wanna get the fuck out of here?”

“Fuck yes, I want to go find Sunshine and act out some of those fantasies you had earlier. You reckon you’re up for it?”

Brian looked down the length of his body to the tent pitched in the blanket covering him. “I’m UP for it.”

 

up for it

 

As the duo got up to leave, the security camera in the corner of the room followed their exit….

 

watching

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Another short chapter. Next chapter should have some hot man on man on man action.

Thanks for reading  ~ Re x0x