- Text Size +

Brian stood watching Justin, trying to understand why Lindsay insisted on having a party to celebrate that Brandon jacked off in a cup. Conner and Brett had chosen to make a hasty exit back to California when the girls started to discuss the party. While Brian wished he could have found a reason to be anywhere but here. Hell, he even contemplated visiting his mother just to avoid this new version of hell, but Blake squashed that idea, saying Joan was still unwilling to believe she had a problem. Brian was still curious about the silence coming from his sister’s camp but then was just happy that for once she was leaving him alone. Brian sighed, trying to think of reasons he agreed to come and knew it was because Justin wanted to be here. Justin meanwhile, snickered with Daphne at the over the top decorations Emmett provided. There was sperm everywhere, and even a cake shaped like an egg being attacked by sperm. All Brian could think was Brandon better expect to have to watch his progeny come out of Mel. Gus was the lucky one, getting to go to bed, where Brian would give anything to be. Granted, with Justin, a bed, counter, or any surface worked. Which led Brian to wonder what they’d do when Gus stayed with them and grounded their activities to their room.

 

Why would Brian be thinking this? Because Mel and Lindsay were planning on Brian and Justin having more visits from Gus while they enjoyed the time before they ended up with two kids instead of one. Brian was fine with more time with his Sonny Boy, and Gus loved being around Justin anyway. He looked up when Emmett was joking around with Justin and Daphne and saw Justin look confused, so he went to see what was going on.

 

“Fuck. You didn’t know,” Emmett said, looking sorry.

 

“What?” Brian asked as Emmett tried to hide behind Drew.

 

“So... you and Ben?” Justin asked.

 

“Years ago, long before we met,” Brian told Justin.

 

“Does Brandon know?” Ted whispered.

 

“Yes, I know and I don’t see why it matters,” Brandon told them, looking disappointed that Emmett didn’t keep his secret. 

 

“Why did you even bring it up?” Brian asked Emmett.

 

“We were talking about how strange it was, Justin and Blake being friends, and because of it, you both found the men you wanted to be with through them. I mean, I met Emmett because Sierra hired him, and then met you two, not realizing you guys were friends with Emmett… or something like that. Anyway, it led to how Brandon told Emmett about you and Ben.” Drew said, surprising them all when he looked at Brian, daring him to touch Emmett.

 

“Small world we live in,” Justin said, shrugging it off.

 

Brian followed Justin to make sure he was okay when he walked out of the house. He wasn’t really hiding it, but really didn’t see the point in talking about something that was pretty much a footnote in a long history of forgettable men in his life. Ben was walking up, looking happy to be here, Justin smiled at him and kept walking. Worried, Brian followed, not sure what Justin was up to, then got in the car with Justin, when he got in the passenger side.

 

“Justin, it was a long time ago…” was as far as Brian got when Justin launched himself at him.

 

Justin ran his hands down Brian’s chest, unbuttoning the shirt as he went. Then Brian’s zipper went down, and Justin’s hand rubbed up and down until Brian wanted to beg Justin to do something, anything but the slow rubbing. Justin kissed him again and down he went, covering Brian’s hard on with his warm wet mouth. Brian’s head pressed back as Justin did magical things with his tongue. Things Brian wanted to thank Justin for, working so hard to succeed at everything. Brian didn’t care that the windows were fogged or that he was moaning loud enough for anyone to hear. His brain was focused on the mouth designed to drive him absolutely crazy. Justin worked Brian with his hands and mouth. Brian ran his hands through the silky hair as Justin edged Brian to the brink, before pulling back and starting again. Brian was ready to make Justin finish, and return the favor. When he let go, Justin took all of it, then pulled off, letting Brian watch as he swallowed everything he gave him.

 

“I’m not complaining but…” Brian said, looking at Justin.

 

“It’s going to sound so bad when I say it.” Justin blushed.

 

“Trust me, whatever made you do this is worth knowing so I can repeat it again and again,” Brian told him.

 

“It’s just... the idea of you and Ben was hot, and I was sort of turned on,” Justin told him.

 

“It was, but not as hot as you are,” Brian told him.

 

“How much longer do we have to stay at this party?” Justin asked, running his hands up and down Brian still hard dick.

 

“What did you want to do Mr Taylor?” Brian asked.

 

“Make porn with you.” Justin teased, and that was all it took for Brian to start the car and take them home.

 

They got back to the house, barely closing the door before they stripped. Justin ran towards the office they shared, smiling as Brian entered, pulling off his socks.

 

“I’m sorry Mr Kinney, I forgot the file,” Justin told him, hanging his head down.

 

Brian was more than willing to play around and liked that Justin was willing to try new things. “I need a reason to keep you around if you can’t do your job,” Brian said, sounding serious.

 

“Mr Kinney, it won’t happen again. I’ll do anything you want… Anything.” Justin begged.

 

Brian pointed to the desk and Justin bent over it. Brian walked to the front of his desk, rubbing his cock over the lips that parted and watched as Justin’s tongue came out, licking the bead of precum off of it. Justin went to take Brian in his mouth only to have Brian pull away and walk around the desk, running his hand down Justin’s back down to the globes of his ass. Justin hissed as Brian lightly spanked him, then ran his hands over the area only to do it again and again. 

 

“I don’t want you to move while I get a few things,” Brian told Justin as he walked out of the room to find a box he hadn’t shown him yet.

 

When Brian returned Justin was still bent over his desk and stroking himself. Watching Justin, Brian decided no porn compared to what he had in front of him. He walked up behind Justin, putting down the lube, condoms, and the blue vibrating dildo he bought for him. Justin looked at the items, getting excited that Brian wanted to show him new things. Then he was moaning as Brian separated his ass cheeks and licked from his hole to his balls then returned his attention to Justin’s rim. Justin decided if he died at this moment his life was complete, as Brian’s tongue stabbed at his hole. Brian was determined to get every moan he could as Justin couldn’t stop the noises when what his lover was doing had his body making him wish it was Brian’s cock, not his tongue. Brian, as if reading his mind, used the lube on his fingers before putting one in stretching Justin slowly, then a second joining the first one before he removed them and grabbed the dildo and started teasing Justin with shallow thrusts. Justin started moving, trying to get more, only to have Brian thrust it all the way in before turning it on. Then pulling it out and thrusting it in as Justin squirmed to get Brian to move faster. 

 

“Turn over, it’s time I fill that mouth so you get that this is punishment for not doing your job,” Brian told him, helping Justin turn over while continuing to stimulate him with the dildo.

 

“Keep it in you,” Brian told him, coming to the other side of the desk holding his dick out for Justin to kiss. “Suck it,” Brian commanded, leaning over to take Justin’s cock in his mouth. Brian used one hand to take control of the dildo as his mouth to surround Justin’s cock. Both of them, moaned as they fucked each other’s mouth. Justin was trying to hold back, but the stimulation was too much for him, making him release into Brian’s mouth. Brian pulled the toy out and dropped it into the chair. He pulled out of Justin’s mouth, needing to feel the blond’s ass clamp around him. Justin put his heels on the desk, offering his ass, making Brian hate the time it was taking to get the condom on and get into his favorite place to be.

 

Justin shivered as Brian entered him, still feeling the effects from cumming but enjoying the prolonged feelings as Brian took him harder and faster. Justin looked into Brian’s eyes as the older man let the sensations of Justin’s channel milk him for the orgasm he was chasing. Brian's open mouth panting as he got closer and the keen cry from his lips and his hips sealing to Justin signaled the end. Only, Brian smiled and started moving again, still hard, and watching as Justin stroked himself to his second completion.

 

Brian helped Justin up. “That earned you a second chance,” Brian told him, as they both laughed and collapsed into the chair in front of the desk.

 

Michael stood outside the window, not sure what to think of the cum on the ground and the fact that he was more mesmerized by Justin than Brian. He wasn’t sure what made him stand there watching, when he had only come to see the house that should have been his. He wanted to talk to Brian, thinking that he could spin Brandon taking Ben from him. Hoping that, as in the past, Brian would do what he could to make Michael’s world better. Which would also make it so Brian would have less time to spend around Justin and possibly get him to do something to end this farce he was playing at.

 

Michael started crawling out of the shrub he hid behind when Justin and Brian ran into the house, only to get stuck when he tried to crawl away to keep from getting caught. Now he was so distracted trying to get get the branches off his shirt that he didn’t hear their door open, or notice the lights flashing in front of him.

 

Brian and Justin had dressed quickly, wanting to know why a police car was pulling into their driveway. The car stopped and two officers walked towards them, running their flashlight through the yard.

 

“Can I help you?” Brian asked when the cops hadn’t said anything and were looking towards the bushes.

 

“We got a call from one of your neighbors saying they saw someone walking around your yard. He thought at first it was one of you, but he called when you both arrived, worried since it was obvious neither of you were home when the other person was looking through your windows. He just wanted to make sure the guy wasn’t trying to case the house or attempting to rob the place,” one of the cops told them as the other kept searching.

 

“Is he still here?” Justin asked.

 

“Your neighbor said that they didn't see the guy leave but wasn’t sure.” He said, walking towards the bushes.

 

They waited while the cops searched around, only to stop at the window in front of the office. Brian watched as the cops pulled their guns out and ordered someone to come out.

 

“Someone was watching us,” Justin whispered as the man came crawling slowly out.

 

Brian’s anger grew as the guy emerged, ready to kill Michael when he recognized him. Brian walked over, waiting to hear what the fuck Michael was doing here.

 

“Are you kidding me, Michael?!” Brian growled.

 

“It's Michael?” Justin asked, not sure what to think of Michael watching them.

 

“You know him?” a cop asked.

 

“Yes. But there isn’t any reason he should be here,” Brian told him.

 

“Briiiian.” Michael whined when Brian didn’t seem to be trying to get him out of this mess.

 

“Do you want to press charges?” One of the cops asked.

 

“What do you want us to do?” The other one asked.

 

Brian looked over at Justin, who shrugged, still dealing with the fact that Michael likely watched what they’d been doing. 

 

“What do you do with peeping toms?” Brian asked, not willing to let Michael out of this.

 

“I can explain!” Michael shouted when Brian acted like he was going to let the cops put him in jail.

 

“Really? You can explain why you were here, watching Justin and me through our window, in our home, when you weren’t invited or wanted at our home?” Brian asked sarcastically.

 

“I didn’t mean… I was trying to see you… and well, it’s not my fault you two were flaunting yourselves without closing the curtains… I only came over because I needed to talk to you and show you that we shouldn’t lose our friendship because HE came along.” Michael stammered, pointing at Justin.

 

“So you showed up, sneaking around our house, than watching us when it was obvious I had no plans to talk to anyone? What were you planning to do, tap on the window, expecting me to drop everything because Mikey’s little world isn’t making him happy?” Brian asked.

 

“Yes. You’re my best friend and I’m tired of you ignoring me as if I hadn’t meant anything to you. So I came here hoping for once you’d be my best friend when I needed someone to talk to about losing the relationship I was hoping for before your brother and HE decided to take Ben’s interest away from me.” Michael said, adding tears, hoping Brian would give in and keep his ass out of trouble.

 

“Sir?” The cop asked, looking at Brian.

 

“He didn’t have permission to be here and he definitely didn’t have permission to watch what my PARTNER AND I do in the privacy of OUR home, watching at the window behind a bush that covers the entire window,” Brian said, watching as Michael was being cuffed.

 

“This is going to embarrass Ma and Carl.” Michael said as if that would stop Brian.

 

“I’m sure they’ll be embarrassed for you,” Brian said, going into the house with Justin and one of the cops following them in to take a statement.

 

“You have the right to remain silent…”

 

Brian wondered if the neighbors and everyone else in Pittsburgh could hear Michael yelling his name, as he ignored it and gave his statement to the cop, asking which neighbor it was, because he was planning to send them a gift for keeping Michael from getting away with this.