- Text Size +


It's All Down Hill From Here

Chapter 1



Justin pumped into the willing ass. This was the best orgy he’d ever been too. Well, he hadn’t really been to many orgies, but there had been a few times with Brian and then the Sap. Justin drove that thought out of his head, as he drove in again and again.

“Close,” he whispered, as he looked down into the face of the man beneath him.

The face was sweaty and flushed. The eyes were closed and the mouth was open as he gasped for breath. The long legs of the man were over Justin’s shoulders, his hands clutching the sheets beneath them.

“Oh, fuck!” Justin gasped as he shuddered and shot his load. The man under him gave a strangled cry and shot right after.

Justin slumped forward and felt strong arms wrap around him. He sucked in some much needed air while his heart pounded rapidly in his chest. After a couple of minutes he snuggled his head under the chin and felt a kiss to the top of his head.

“You okay?” Justin asked.

“Just about perfect,” Brian sighed. “Thoroughly exhausted and fully sated.”

“You mean you’ve had enough?” Justin asked wickedly.

“I could go again,” came the confident reply.

“Could not.”

“Could so.”

“That was what … the fifth or sixth time since we got back to the hotel?” Justin asked.

“I lost count.”

Justin snorted. “I was thinking this was the best orgy I’d ever attended.”

“And how many orgies have you been to, young man?” Brian asked.

“A few, mostly with you.”

“Ah, the good old days.”

“Were they? The good old days, I mean?” Justin queried.

“At the time they were, but bigger and better things awaited us … like tonight,” Brian said with a smile curving the corners of his mouth. Tonight had been as close to perfect as it was possible to get.

Justin sighed contentedly. “You know just the right thing to say.”

“I am in advertising you know.”

“No shit,” Justin laughed. “I’m done. I need to sleep.”

“And you’re supposed to be the young one,” Brian sneered, but Justin could hear the humor in his voice.

“I love you,” Justin said.

“Happy anniversary, Sunshine,” Brian replied kissing the top of the blond locks once again.

“Anniversary! What are you talking about? Today’s my wedding day. I’m a newlywed,” Justin teased.

“Right,” Brian agreed with a laugh. “And about to embark on your honeymoon.”

“Every day has been a honeymoon with you,” Justin declared.

“Your nose is growing,” Brian cautioned.

Justin laughed. “No it’s not.”

“I know I’m not the … easiest person to live with,” Brian admitted. “You’ve been very patient over the years.”

“Patient? Is that the word you’d use to describe me?”

“What would you prefer? I was trying to give you a compliment.”

“Hm,” Justin murmured. “I guess marriage has changed you already. The Brian Kinney I know and love doesn’t give compliments.”

“Not unless they’re true.” Brian could feel Justin’s mouth curve into a smile as it rested against his chest.

“As to what I’d prefer you to compliment me on, let’s see…my ass, my beauty, my sexual prowess.”

“All of which are extremely satisfactory.”

“Satisfactory?” Justin questioned gasping that Brian would use the “s” word to describe him.

“I did say extremely, but perhaps I should have used perfect instead of satisfactory.”

“Much better.”

“Happy to oblige,” Brian said contentedly.

“Is this what our honeymoon is going to be like?” Justin asked. “Nonstop fucking and tons of compliments?”

“You wouldn’t like that?”

“I most certainly would,” Justin giggled.

“Then count on it.”

“Where are we going on our honeymoon anyway?” Justin asked. “You’ve refused to tell me.”

“I said it would be warm and you’d need a bathing suit.”

“I take it that it’s not clothing optional then?”

“Only in our suite.”

“Oooh, suite, I like the sound of that,” Justin said.

“First class all the way when you’re with me, kid,” Brian stated.

“Yep, I have to agree with that, but I’d like a clue as to where this suite might be located.”

“Not telling,” Brian said. “You’ll find out at the airport tomorrow, make that today,” he said as he looked over at the clock on the nightstand. It was 3:15 in the morning.

“Meanie,” Justin said.

Brian snorted. “I hope Bree got to sleep all right tonight,” Brian mused.

“You know John and Bobby will look after her, and her Patrick will keep her company. She won’t have a chance to miss us.”

“Yeah,” Brian said softly. He missed his daughter already. “That was some party our friends and family threw for us tonight. They’re the best.”

“I’m going to tell them you said that,” Justin threatened.

“They won’t believe you.”

“I can be very convincing.”

“Don’t I know it, but they’ll think I’ve gone bonkers if you are able to convince them I said any such thing,” Brian explained.

“Yeah, I wouldn’t want them to have you committed.”

“I thought you wanted to go to sleep,” Brian reminded him.

“I’m enjoying basking in the glow of our lovemaking, and reminiscing about our beautiful anniversary party.”

“You mean our recent wedding,” Brian corrected.

“That too.”

“Your father made it through to the end. I could hardly believe my eyes when I turned around after we said our vows, and he was still sitting there.”

“With Bree on his lap,” Justin chuckled.

“Yeah, I think our daughter had a lot to do with keeping him in his seat.”

Justin nodded. “But he told me after that…”

“What?” Brian asked with a frown. He hoped Craig hadn’t upset his husband.

“He said he saw pure love on my face while we said out vows. It reminded him of mom’s face when they got married.”

Brian scrunched up his face. “I’m not sure what to make of that statement. I don’t like being compared to your parents’ marriage. Look how it ended.”

“You’re not getting rid of me,” Justin vowed.

“I hope not.”

“I think dad just meant that he finally realized how much I love you and how happy you make me.”

“It only took, what, twenty years for him to come to that realization.”

“I never said he was brilliant,” Justin chuckled.

“But he has a very smart son.”

“Yes, he does.”

“When did you get a swelled head?”

“I’ve always had one, but yours was too big to allow you to see mine.”

Brian laughed out loud. “I do love you, Sunshine.”

“And never forget that I love you right back.”

“We’re being ridiculously romantic,” Brian chided.

“Just as we should be on our honeymoon.”

“Ready to go to sleep?” Brian asked softly.

“Hm, definitely, as long as I can stay right here snuggled on your chest.”

“I wouldn’t have it any other way,” Brian replied as he closed his eyes.



*****



Brian awakened with a start although his sleep swollen eyes hadn’t opened just yet. His brain was going a mile a minute trying to sort out all the sensory input. He felt hot and sweaty. The overpowering odor of dried cum overwhelmed him with memories of the backroom of Babylon. And the pressure in his chest was scaring him.

‘I can’t be having a heart attack,’ he thought to himself, ‘not on my honeymoon.’ He ate right, exercised regularly and his recent intensive physical came back declaring him healthy as a horse. He remained cancer free and with the cardiac constitution of a man half his age. So what was the heavy pressure in his chest?

Bravely, Brian cracked open one eye then let out a breath. The pressure wasn’t in his chest, it was on his chest. Justin had fallen asleep just where he had collapsed after their last round. And if that uncomfortable sensation was any indication, they were glued together. Brian smiled and rolled his eyes at the lesbianic situation. They were on their honeymoon and just where they were supposed to be, glued together and smelling like sex. Brian kissed the top of the sweat-stinky blond head.

Brian carefully stretched the kinks out of his body so as not to dislodge the man fast asleep on him. He gave Justin’s well fucked rump a pat as he turned his head to check the clock.

“SHIT!” Brian sat up, tumbling Justin off. “Justin! Justin!” Brian shook his still comatose spouse. “I think I just lost a few layers of skin,” he grumbled to himself.

“Five more minutes, Dad,” Justin mumbled.

“Now, Justin,” Brian growled, ignoring the ‘dad’ part and shaking Justin vigorously.

“Wh-what?”

“If we’re not out here within the hour we’re going to miss our flight!” Brian shouted as he jumped out of bed heading for the bathroom.

“WHAT?!” Justin looked around the room, then at the clock then scrambled to get out of the bed. He was tangled and wound up in the sheet. It refused to release his feet and he pitched backwards hitting the floor with his ass landing with a thud. “Shit, I thought you arranged for a wake up call!” he said as he stumbled into the bathroom rubbing his offended ass.

“I thought you did,” Brian groused as he finished brushing his teeth then turned on the shower.

“How the hell could I have arranged a wake up call when I don’t know where or when we’re going!” Justin shouted back.

“Fuck!” Brian cursed then made room for Justin who was in no mood to play nice.

They quickly showered, dried off then ran back into the room to dress. Fortunately, knowing they were only staying the one night, all they had to do was put on clothes for traveling and throw their toiletries back into their bags. Brian fumbled for his cell phone.

“Max!” Brian called his driver.

“Hey, Mr. Brian. Are you two ready? If we don’t leave now, you might not make it.”

“Yeah, I know. We overslept. Grab us some coffee, we’ll be right down.”

“Not to worry, I got it covered.”

Brian snapped his cell shut then picked up the house phone. “This is Brian Kinney. We’re checking out; put it all on my tab. Thanks. Let’s shake a tail, Sunshine.”

“Tail, yeah,” Justin murmured as he fumbled with his sneakers.

Brian made one last look around the room. He put on his jacket, checking his pocket for their tickets. He made a grab for their bags as Justin shoved his wallet in his pocket and threw on his hoodie.

“Let’s go, Sunshine, we have places to be, planes to catch!”

“I’m coming!”

“Yeah, you did,” Brian said smugly, taking a minute to kiss his annoyed Sunshine. Justin responded, returning the kiss. At that moment, it didn’t matter if they were late; they had each other, all the rest was gravy.

Brian shoved Justin out the door as he shouldered their bags. Justin sprinted to the elevators pushing the lobby button.

As their driver loaded their bags in the trunk, the boys made themselves comfortable in the back of the limo.

“Are you going to tell me now where we’re going?” Justin said as he took a sip of the precious caffeine laden elixir that the driver had handed him.

“Nope, you’ll know soon enough. To the airport, Max, and step on it!” Brian called into the intercom.

“Right away, Mr. Brian!” Max cheerfully replied.

“It’s all downhill from here, Sunshine!” Brian said smugly as he settled back, sipping the hot brew and mentally preparing for two weeks of fun in the sun with his Sunshine.



*****



“Fuck!” Brian exclaimed as their vehicle stopped short. The force made Brian spill coffee onto his pants. The hot liquid felt like it was burning his skin but fortunately it missed anything vital.

“Sorry about that. Some idiot ran a light,” Max explained. “Are you guys okay back there?”

“Yeah,” Justin quickly answered as he found a bottle of water in the mini bar. He soaked a towel then began to gently clean off Brian’s jeans. The water cooled down the burning sensation but left a big damp spot on the jeans.

“Now I looked like a peed myself,” Brian grumbled.

“It was that or a second degree burn,” Justin countered.

“I know,” Brian said with resignation. He let Justin tend to his leg.

“Maybe we’ll have time for you to change before our flight,” Justin said to ease Brian’s anger.

“I don’t think so,” Brian said as he grabbed Justin’s wrist to check the time then peered out the tinted windows. They were in traffic.

“What’s going on?” Brian risked asking Max.

“That guy who ran the light hit a pole. We’ll be okay if I can get to the corner,” Max said. Brian and Justin could hear the strain in the driver’s voice.

“Should we call 911?” Justin asked, ever the good citizen. Before Brian could answer, they heard the sound of sirens getting closer. The boys heaved a sigh of relief as their car inched closer to the corner of the street.

“We’ll make it,” Max said confidently.

“Bri, roll down your window a little. It might help to dry out your pants,” Justin suggested. And cool your temper, Justin thought to himself.

Brian hit the button; the window came down a couple of inches. Although it was May, mornings were still cool. The last thing Brian wanted was for Justin to catch a cold. Brian had made sure he packed all of Justin’s allergy medications just in case. A few minutes later, the airport was in sight. The boys began to breathe easier as did their driver.

“We made it,” Max said more to himself than anyone else. Brian and Justin waited on the pavement as Max unloaded their bags. Giving Brian an apologetic look as he glanced at the drying stain on Brian’s thigh, Max handed Brian the bags.

“Have a good trip, Mr. Kinney.”

“I hope so,” Brian mumbled as he shouldered the bags then led Justin into the terminal.



*****



After racing through the terminal and security Brian and Justin arrived at their gate with fifteen minutes before the flight was scheduled to leave. The waiting room was full of people. Brian slid to a halt behind a man at the desk.

“Why aren’t all these people on the plane?” Brian asked glancing at his watch. “They should have boarded.”

The man in front of them stepped away from the desk, and Brian approached the rather frazzled looking girl behind the desk. Brian shoved his passport and tickets at the girl.

“Is the flight delayed?” Brian asked as the girl checked the boarding passes.

“Yes, sir, there’s a mechanical problem. We’re working on it.”

“How long?”

“I really have no idea,” the woman sighed. “We’ll keep you posted as things transpire.”

“I just bet you will,” Brian said sarcastically as she handed him his boarding passes.

“Brian…” Justin said tugging on Brian’s arm. He didn’t want a scene. “There’s some seats over there.”

Brian allowed himself to be led to the two seats behind the check-in desk. From there they couldn’t see anything that was going on. That was probably just as well as far as Justin was concerned.

“Fuck!” Brian reacted as he slumped into the seat. “How can the plane be late after all that rushing?”

“Be thankful that it is or we might have missed it,” Justin informed him.

“Maybe we should call Bree and check that she’s okay … since we have all this time to waste.”

“Sure, you do that,” Justin agreed. It would keep Brian busy for a few minutes anyway.

Brian pulled out his cell and called Edna’s Treasures. He got John who said they were having a leisurely breakfast. He put Bree on the line.

“Dada, where are you?” the little voice asked.

“At the airport.”

“Unca John said you would already be gone,” Bree replied with a sorrowful note to her voice.

“The plane is delayed. We’re still here.”

“Can I come and see you,” Bree pleaded.

“We’ll be leaving soon, Squirt. I hope,” he added as there didn’t seem to be any sign of them allowing passengers to board. “I don’t think you could get here in time.”

“Oh,” Bree said sadly.

“Daddy wants to say hi,” Brian said, quickly handing the phone to Justin. He didn’t like to hear his sad princess.

Justin glared at Brian but took the phone. “Hi, sweetheart, I love you.”

“Love you too, Daddy. Can I come see you?”

“We’ll be back before you know it,” Justin assured her.

“But two weeks is forever,” Bree sighed.

“It’ll be over before you know it.”

“Okay,” Bree conceded. It didn’t sound like they wanted to see her. “Bye, Daddy.”

“Bye, sweetheart.” Justin cut the connection. “Thanks for stirring up that kettle of fish. You made our daughter sad.”

“I … I didn’t mean to. I just wanted to hear her voice.”

“I hope she isn’t too grumpy with John and Bobby.”

“This fucking honeymoon is getting off to a great start,” Brian griped as he stood up to look around the check-in desk at the sign to see if the time of departure had been posted. No such luck.

“Sit down,” Justin ordered. “I don’t need you pouting too.”

“I don’t pout.”

Justin snorted. “And by the way, our honeymoon got off to a great start last night, and don’t you forget it.”

“Yes, sir,” Brian saluted. “It was damn spectacular.” The grin on Brian’s face caused Justin to smile.

“Hold that thought while we wait to take off,” Justin ordered. He hoped the delay wasn’t too long. He didn’t want a grumpy Brian Kinney to spend two weeks with.