- Text Size +

John paced back and forth.  He couldn’t sit still. Tony was coming home. He had been gone for two long weeks.  It seemed like a lifetime. He was sure now that they would marry and it couldn’t be soon enough for him.  He knew now when Brian and Justin would say they had each other’s hearts, that they couldn’t breathe without each other.  He ached thinking about him. The last thing Tony said to him was he was bringing a surprise back with him. He wanted to go to the airport but Brian hired a town car for him since the flight time kept getting changed.  First he was supposed to land at noon, then it was 3:00 pm and now it was 5:00 pm.


Justin and Gus walked in from the pool with a sleeping Brinn in her stroller.  “Any word?” Justin asked.


“He should be landing any minute.  I swear I have checked my phone 100 times. I just can’t…”  John’s phone rang and he answered it quickly. “Baby!”


“I am on my way home now.  I just got in the car. I should be home around 6:30 pm.   Do you think Alice could have some dinner ready. I am starving.”


“Alice isn’t here but I am sure we have something in the fridge or freezer.  I will be waiting for you at the main house. I love you, Tony! I can’t wait to see you! God, I have missed you.”


“Mi Amore, I have missed you so much. See you very soon.”


John was like a little boy. He went out on the front step and Gus joined him.  As they saw the big black car come down the driveway, John squeezed Gus against him.  Gus finally said, “Um, John, it is a little hard to breath…”


The car pulled up and John ran down the steps.  Tony stepped out of the car and kissed John. He then turned around and extended his hand into the car.  Gus saw a hand reach out and take Tony’s and his mouth dropped open. His first thought was that Tony had a girlfriend and John would be devastated but then he heard John make a happy noise and soon he was twirling around a young girl.  She was too young to be a girlfriend. “Gus,” Tony called out, “Can you help me out?” The car pulled away and there was luggage sitting in the drive.


Gus walked down the steps.  Tony gave Gus a hug. “Gus, I would like you to meet my sister, Angelica. Angelica, this is Gus.


“Ciao, Gus.”  Angelica kissed both of Gus’ cheek and Gus turned three shades of red.


“Ah, hi.”  Gus said very quietly as he carried some luggage into the house.  


Tony and John each grabbed a suitcase and Angelica walked into the house between them.


“Tony, you were telling the truth.  This place is huge. Will we live here?”


“No, we live in a very nice house around the side of this one.”  


John picked up Angelica.  “I know you are a little big to be carried but I bet you are very tired, aren’t you?”


“I am, John.  I am very tired.”


“Well, Justin has some food ready for you and then we will get you settled into your room.”


Angelica walked into the house and followed Gus into the kitchen.  “Angelica! What are you doing here? Welcome!”


“Signore Justin, it is so good to see you.”  They hugged.


Tony looked at Justin, “I hope you don’t mind.  My mother is going to be very busy with my father and since Angelica had finished school….”


“Of course, she is welcome. I have some dinner ready for you.  It isn’t as good as Alice’s food but…”


“Justin you are an excellent cook. Where is my bella?”  She went down for a little nap. I bet she would love it if you got her while  I get the food ready.”


Tony and John went to the nursery. John pinned Tony against the door and kissed him deeply.  His hand went down the back of Tony’s jeans. “I need you so badly!. I want to be so deep inside you that….”


From the other side of the door Brinn said, “Johnjohn, come.”


“Damn!  Coming Brinny.” He looked back at Tony and gave him a quick desperate kiss, “Soon, my love.”


When they arrived in the kitchen Tony was dancing with Brinn.  Angelica was instantly taken with the beautiful, little girl and the feeling was mutual.  Brinn instantly reached for her and Angelica to her in her arms. “Oh, Signore Justin, she is so beautiful.”


“She is obviously glad to have another girl in the house.” Justin smiled over at the two.  “Gus, why don’t you take your sister so Angelica can eat.” Justin noticed the flush on Gus’ cheeks as he took his sister from the pretty new house guest.  This could be a new development Brian and he would need to watch out for.

Tony and Angelica sat and started eating.  They were both very hungry. “Justin, I hope you don’t mind that Angelica will be here for the summer.  It was a last minute decision. My mother was just under so much stress. I hoped Angelica could help some and I knew she would be safe here.”


“Of course, Tony.  You are family and you know we have the room.  Brian will be glad to see Angelica, too.” With the thought of Brian, the door sounded from the garage.  Justin’s heart skipped a beat. Brian had been working such long hours lately, he missed him terribly. He had managed to text Brian and let him know they had a house guest in advance.  He knew Brian wouldn’t care but sometimes when he came home after a long day he could be grouchy and he didn’t want him to say or do something that would make Angi feel uncomfortable.


Brian walked in the door with a rose in his hand. Gus set Brinn down and she ran into Brian’s arms, “My dad, my dad.” She gave Brian a big kiss and he hugged her tight.


“And tonight I have a second beautiful girl waiting for me.  What a great surprise, Angelica!” He walked over to where she was eating and kissed the top of her head giving her a little squeeze but not disrupting her meal.  “This is for you.” He handed her the rose.”


“Oh, thank you, Signore Brian. It is so beautiful.” Angi reached up and patted Brinn’s chubby, little leg. As she did this she yawned.  She was beginning to fade quickly. As Tony and Brian hugged and chatted Angelica fought to keep her eyes open.


Justin looked at John and Tony and then at the sleepy young girl.  “Angi, do you mind if I call you that?”


“No, I like that very much.” She smiled at Justin sleepily.


“Why don’t we have you sleep here tonight.  I can see how tired you are and John and your brother may be talking for quite a while yet tonight.  Would that be alright? Tomorrow we can get you settled into their house.”

“That would be fine.  I am very tired.”


“Gus, why don’t you help Angi with her bag and show her the bedroom across from our room.”


“Ok, Dad.” Angi pointed to her bag.


“Angelica,” Tony said to his sister, “I will be up shortly and say goodnight.”


“Ok, Antony.”


John walked over and kissed Justin right on the mouth.  “Thank you!” He then walked over and kissed Tony long enough that Brian and Justin wondered if they should leave the room.  


Brian walked over and took Justin in his free arm.  “We may as well join them.” He kissed him until Brinn started patting both of their cheeks.


“Kiss, Dad, KISS.” Brian and Justin turned and kissed Brinn’s cheeks.


When John and Tony separated they were not very steady.  “I am going to go up and say goodnight to my sister and then I will clean up the dishes.”  Tony said as he headed to the steps with John close behind him.


Justin started cleaning up the kitchen.  “You had dinner, right Babe?”


“Yes, I did.  But I expect some dessert pretty soon.” He kissed Justin’s  neck from behind.


“If you start Brinn’s bath, I will clean up in here and then….” He turned and kissed Brian deeply as his hand slid to Brian’s crotch.  “I missed you so much today.”


Brian met Tony and John on their way down the stairs.  “Enjoy your privacy tonight, men. Tomorrow you have a young house guest.”  He chuckled as he kept going with Brinn.


John and Tony started to walk toward the kitchen to help Justin.  “Get out of here. You two need a little time alone before you take on a tween.  We are glad you brought her, Tony.”


“I had to use the credit card you gave me for emergencies to pay for her ticket.  I will pay you back.”


“You will do no such thing.  You are helping your family. Now get out of here John explodes.”  He laughed as they ran out the door.



Justin was putting the last dish in the dishwasher when arms snaked around his waist. “Be careful, my husband is upstairs.”  Justin said as Brian growled. “Do we know where Gus is?”


“He is playing a video game in his room.”  By now he was unbuckling his belt and unzipping his fly.  Justin was fumbling with his own pants. Brian grabbed the olive oil and poured a little on his hands and rubbed it on his erection.  He leaned over Justin as he slipped in. They both sighed.


“I’m glad you’re home, darling.” Justin said as Brian moved in and out of him as the heat between them grew. Soon Justin was arching back and Brian claimed his mouth as best he could.  Soon Brian thrust and held Justin tightly against the counter as shuttered as he emptied himself into Justin. Justin grabbed a paper towel and followed Brian into release.


“I really need to work from home!  Although I might not get enough done.” Justin turned and pulled Brian’s mouth down to his and crushed it.


When he pulled away enough to speak, Justin said, “Let’s go upstairs where we can continue this.”



Tony and John made it halfway to the guest house when the fell into each other’s arms.  Although they were desperate, John put one hand behind Tony’s head and pulled his head in.  Their lips met and the electricity ran through both of them. John’s free hand went down Tony’s pants and yanked him so close they could feel their cocks twitch.  Soon Tony’s hands were both down John’s pants.


“We need to get in the house.” Tony said and they started running again.  When they got to the house they were both laughing, maybe in anticipation.


As they got into the house, they stood there and looked at each other.  Tony stepped up to John, He gently touched John’s cheek, then his jawline, and finally he traced his lips. He brushed John’s lips with his own. “Mi Amore, I really need a shower.  Will you join me?”

 

“Try and stop me!” John and Tony dropped their clothes as they stepped into the shower. John looked at every inch of Tony and slowly slid down to the floor kissing and licking ever inch. His mouth took him in all the way.  His hands reached around and soon he had entered him with his finger so he could stroke his prostate and within a couple strokes, Tony had to lean on the wall to stay on his feet as he emptied into John’s mouth. Tony’s head lulled back as he let out a sigh.  John stood up and turned Tony around, pressing him against the wall.


John put his mouth by Tony’s ear and said, “I don’t plan to ever be with anyone else, ever.  Tina has been gone long enough and I tested clean. Are you ready to make that commitment? I want to feel you, really feel you around me.”


Tony turned and looked into John’s face.  “We are going to do this right, slowly and thoroughly because I want to feel every inch of you in me.” He turned off the water and they stepped out, drying each other off. They walked hand in hand into the bedroom.  They peeled the blankets back and they laid down. After time for more exploration, John positioned Tony’s right leg on John’s right shoulder. He started entering Tony at a side angle giving him the ability for depth as well as stroking Tony’s thighs and massaging his prostate from the outside.  Soon Tony was writhing as John tilted his head back, feeling every surface inside Tony. John lost control. He slammed in over and over and John shouted and then collapsed next to Tony.


Tony curled into John and stroked his face. “The wait was well worth it but I hope we never have to be apart that long again. Promise me,” Tony’s voice started drifting off, “We will get married soon.”


“How about this fall?”  His only response was the sound of Tony’s steading breathing.



Justin and Brian glistened with sweat as they laid with grins on their faces. Justin turned and laid his head on Brian’s chest. He kissed him and slid his tongue around his nipple.  Brian’s hand came around and swatted Justin’s ass.


“Don’t start or we will finish it!”


“Baby, isn’t Angelica turning into a beautiful young woman?”


“Yes, she is.  Are you trying to tell me something, Sunshine? I think she is a bit young even for you.”


Justin  tweaked Brian’s nipple hard enough for him to jump. “I brought it up because our son has definitely noticed her.”


“Really, Gus is looking at girls? I was hoping he would have more taste.  I mean I can’t seem to get enough of the taste.” He began sliding down Justin again but Justin stopped him.


“Brian, I think we better keep our eyes open.  It would not be good if something occurred.”


“Justin he is too young to do anything.”


“Are you serious?  How old were you when you gave your teacher a blow job?  Gus is only a couple years younger then you were then, actually just over a year.”


Brian now got serious.  “I see your point. Oh, shit.”


“And, Sweetheart,  you may have to get used to the fact that our kids may be heterosexual.  They will both have to decide who to love, just like we did.” As Justin talked he again began playing with Brian’s cock. Brian sighed as he pressed farther into the pillow.


“How could he choose anything but this?”  


“I truly don’t know, Baby.” Justin lowered himself onto Brian’s erection.  After they both came for the third time that night, Brian wrapped his arms around Justin and held him close.”


“I love you, Sunshine.”


“I love you more.”  And both men drifted off to sleep.


 

When Justin brought Brinn down in the morning, Brian had left some time earlier and Angi was in the kitchen chatting with Alice.  She was emptying the dishwasher while the talked. Brinn reached toward Angi wiggling her pudgy little fingers, “Come.”


Angi reached and took her from Justin.  “I think you have a new best friend, Angi.”


“I already love her, too.  I will put her in her high chair for you while you get her breakfast.”


Gus came running down the stairs just as the doorbell rang.  “Becca’s here.”


Alice handed Gus a breakfast sandwich and a small cooler with food.  Justin gave him a quick kiss. “Have fun today.” And he was gone.



Becca had started work last week.  She was a psychology major at the college.  It took Alice, Justin, and Brian a few interviews to find the right person.  They all liked Becca. She was living with some friends nearby right now but if her roommate decided to move in with her boyfriend, Becca would move in to the room that Tina and John had used last.  She couldn’t believe how lucky she had gotten with this job. Not only was Gus a good kid, the house was full of gorgeous men! Yes, they happened to be committed to each other but she still could look all she wanted.  John’s partner was supposed to have come home yesterday. She had heard about John’s brother, too, but he had a girlfriend. They would return in the fall.


Gus ran out of the door and jumped in the car.  He seemed to be talking a lot faster than usual this morning.  “Did Tony get home yesterday?” Becca asked curiously. She wanted to see if he was as beautiful as his pictures were.


“Ya, he did and he brought his sister with him.  Justin wants you to call him sometime later this morning.  I think they are going to try to get Angi into some activities and you might have to pick her up like me.”


“That should work, as long as they aren’t too far apart. I hope to meet her soon.  How old is she?”


“About my age I think.”


Becca noticed Gus turned a little pink as he talked about her. “Is she pretty?”


“She is beautiful!”


“Does she have a boyfriend?”  Becca teased.


“Becca!”  now he was bright red.


Becca reached over and ruffled Gus’ hair.  “If you have any questions about girls you know  you can ask me.”


“I do have two moms and now that they are getting along better I can talk to them.”  Mel and Lindsay had started going to counseling and were really working on their relationship.  Gus had spent one night there and was spending some Saturdays with them and JR. He hated to admit he kind of missed her.


“I know you have two moms and I know you could talk to them but  your moms may not know the answers since they love each other and not guys, not that you should be in love yet.” They had pulled up at Gus’ first activity.  “I will be sitting on the bleachers studying. I’ll hang onto your cooler for you.”


“Thanks, Becca.” And Gus rushed off.


Becca looked around.  She really had gotten a great job.  She could study and get a suntan while Gus did his activities.  She could leave if she had errands as long as she was back in time to pick him up.  



While Justin fed Brinn, Angelica walked around the pool and found Tony and John’s house.  She knocked on the door and soon Tony opened the door. “Angelica! It seems funny having you here but I am glad you are.” Angi noticed what a great mood he was in.  He must be very happy to be back with John. She liked John and knew they were in love. “I am getting ready for work. John should be back about 3:00 pm. Are you alright being here or up at the main house?”


“I am not a baby anymore, brother. I will move my luggage down later today. What room should I take?”


Tony told her to take the room across from his.  John and Tony had talked about it last night after making love.  They had decided what room would work best. Tony dropped her back at the main house as he left for work.  


Justin sat down with Angi and had her look at some options she had if she would like to take some classes or activities.  When Justin mentioned dance her face lit up. “Oh, Signore Justin, really? I could take dance? I love to dance.” She picked out a couple other things she liked too.


“Let me make some calls.”  A few minutes later Justin had talked to a local dance studio that he had heard only  took the best students but they were willing to see what she could do as a favor to Justin.  He tried not to throw around his fame but there were times when it came in handy. Justin walked out to the patio where Angi was playing with Brinn away from the pool.  “Angi, how would you like to go over to a dance studio tomorrow morning? They need to see what your skill level is but they are sure they can find a place for you.”


“Really, I am so happy.” She through her arms around Justin’s neck.


“My dad! My dad.”


Justin picked her up. “You are right.  I am your dad but I will let a pretty, young girl hug me when she wants.  How about a dip in the pool and then when Brinn goes down for a nap I will help you with your luggage, alright?”


After spending an hour in the pool Brinn was ready for a nap.  Justin and Angi dressed and Justin helped her bring her things to the guest house.


“Thank you, Signore Justin. You are being so nice to me.”


“That’s what we do for family and Tony is family so you are too.  I have a feeling soon we will really be family.”


“Yes, Tony has talked about marrying John. In fact that is all he can talk about.”


“So, is there someone special in your life?”  Justin winked at her. “As pretty as you are I am sure you have boys that come around.”

 

“Signore Justin!” she blushed,  “I am too young for a boyfriend and, yes, I will look for a boyfriend when I am ready.”


“That is a great idea.”  They arrived at the guesthouse and Justin helped bring her things to her bedroom.  “Would you like some help unpacking?”


“No, I can do it.”  There was one bag she brought into the bathroom as if she didn’t want him to see it.


It dawned on Justin that having a girl this age might be a little bit uncomfortable for both of them at times.  He would talk to Becca and he knew Alice would jump in and help with things she wouldn’t talk to him about. He wouldn’t even have an idea what she might need sometimes.


“Angi, I am not trying to pry or embarrass you but if you need anything that you are uncomfortable talking to your brother and John about, Alice and Becca, who you will meet soon, would be glad to help  you out.”


She flushed a bit.  “Thank you.” She said very quietly.  “I was a little worried trying to figure out…”


“Just talk to the ladies.  I am sure you and Becca will have time to do a little shopping while Gus is at some of his activities.”


Angi gave Justin a hug but didn’t let go.  He then realized she was crying. Justin sat down and had her sit next to him.  “What is it, Sweetheart?”


“I miss my mom and I am worried about my dad,”  and then she continued in a string of Italian Justin didn’t understand.


Justin pulled out his phone.  “Will it help to talk to her?”


She nodded.  


He called the number and as soon as he heard her say hello, he stepped out to the hallway.  Ten minutes later Angi walked out and had a big smile on her face. “Everything good?”


“Yes, everything is very good.”  She gave him a kiss on the cheek.


“I better warn Brian he may have some competition.”


She swatted him but started laughing.


This young lady was probably going to break a lot of hearts in her lifetime. He just hoped his son wasn’t the first one.


Justin left her to unpack but let her know she was always welcome at the house and he said he would send Becca down so they could meet. John and Gus arrived home about the same time.  Becca also came in the house.While John caught up with Gus, he pulled Becca aside.


“Becca, I hope you don’t mind and we will raise your salary but Tony’s sister is now going to need your services. He told her about the dance classes and also about the female conversation.  


Becca rolled her eyes.  “I hope you didn’t scar her for life.”  She winked at him. I will take care of her in that area.  I will make sure she is taken care of and comfortable while she’s here.”


“Thank you, Becca. You are a lifesaver.  Have you decided if you are going to move in yet?”


“If the offer is still open I think I will next week.  Our apartment is too small for three especially when those two are always going at each other.”


Justin rested his arm around Becca, “You are making the wrong move if you want to get away from that. I am just warning you that everyday around here…..”


“But this isn’t a two bedroom apartment.”


“Very true and with the kids getting older we have been trying to behave ourselves in the public areas.”


“You have had sex in the public areas?”


“Oh, how young you are.  One of my favorite places is the kitchen.”


“Ooooo, seriously? Now I am not sure I want to move in. She then scanned him from head to toe and then her eyes landed somewhere in his mid-section.On second thought….”


“Go introduce yourself to Angi!”  Justin flushed under her gaze but then he started laughing. “I hate to admit it but I think just about everyone who has stayed here has seen me naked at some point.”


“Oh, REALLY! Alice?” She asked him as she walked to the door.


“More than once.”


“Can’t wait to move in!”  she was laughing as she ran out the door.



“Dad, could I go swimming for a while?” Gus looked over at Justin.


“Sure, you have at least an hour.  I think we are going to grill burgers tonight so we will all end up back there anyway.”


“John, do you want to swim?” Gus asked hopefully.


“Let me go see how Angi is and I will be there in about half an hour, Ok?”


“Ok,” Gus ran up to his rooms.


John looked at Justin. “You look like you have something serious on your mind,” Justin said to him.


“I…..I am going to ask Tony to marry me.  I am going to go look at rings tomorrow. I am scared to death.”


“About what?  You don’t doubt he loves you anymore, do you?”


“Oh absolutely not.  I am just worried I am pushing him and we aren’t done with school yet and we don’t know where we are going after school and….”


“John, you are meant to be together.  It will workout. I am very excited for both of you and if I can help let me know.  Oh, and John can you give Tony a heads up that Gus may have a crush on Angi so he better be ready.”


“Oh, that could be interesting.  I will give him a heads up.” And John was gone.


Justin looked around and realized he was completely alone in the kitchen.  Alice was invited to a friend’s house and took Brinn with her. They wouldn’t be back until this evening. so it was silent for the second. He craved to spend a couple days in the studio.  He just couldn’t seem to get out there for more than a couple hours without being interrupted. Now that Brinn was getting older and Alice had help he was thinking about renting space near by.  John could work for him from any computer. He wasn’t sure what Brian would think about it but he would have to deal with it. Gus walked past on his way to the pool but was focused on his phone.  Justin stretched out on the sectional and within minutes was sound asleep.


Brian walked in and the first thing he saw was Justin’s blond locks peeking over the edge of the arm or the sofa.  He stripped off his jacket and pulled his button down out of his trousers. He then lowered himself onto his knees and slowly unzipped Justin’s pants.  He reached in and took out Justin’s dick and took it into his mouth.


Justin sighed, “If this is a dream it is the most realistic one I have ever had.  Welcome home, Baby, and why don’t you come up here and kiss me.


Brian climbed onto him and brushed his lips with his own.  “Hey, Sunshine. Are you feeling ok?”


“Yes, it was just quiet and I thought I’d relax and well….Welcome home.” He enclosed Brian in his arms and kissed him deeply. They laid their for a time, kissing and touching.


“Dad, you in there?”  Gus hollered from the door.


Brian and Justin both sit up “Hey, Gus.” Brian said.  They could see Gus roll his eyes from the door.


“I didn’t want to drip through the kitchen but the refrigerator out here is out of water.”  Brian got up and walked to fridge and grabbed four bottles for him. Before handing them to him, he tapped his cheek for a kiss.


“Don’t you get enough from Dad? I’m getting a little old for that.”


“Oh, darling son, that is a whole different kind of kiss. And you are never too old to kiss your dad and just for that,” he pointed to his lips. Gus rolled his eyes, kissed him, and grabbed the water.


Justin came up behind him and pressed himself close. He reached around him and rubbed Brian’s crotch.  “Why don’t you go put on your trunks or shorts. I am going to grill some burgers and Alice has the rest of the meal in the refrigerator.”


Brian turned around and kissed Justin once more.  “Where is our daughter?”


“She is gone for the evening with Alice. Brian turn around and look out in the pool.”


Brian turned placing himself behind Justin so he could hold him close.  Gus and Angi were playing volleyball against Tony and John. It was obvious Gus was running into Angi on purpose and grabbing for the ball so they could touch.  “Our boy has it bad already.”


“I am guessing we need to have a talk with him.  He needs to be aware or what we expect. By the way, Gus is staying at his moms Saturday and Sunday.  Let’s plan a day, just the three of us, somewhere.”


“I can’t think of anything I would enjoy more.  Let’s do an overnight….if I can find a place. I will find something tomorrow.  Well, Cynthia will find a place.” He kissed Justin again. “God, I want you right now but I know we will have to wait.”


As Brian walked away, Justin did a low wolf whistle watching his ass. “We will definitely have something to look forward to.”


Soon everyone was on the patio. There was music playing and lots of laughter.  There was plenty of food and for the grown ups there was beer with sodas for the kids. Tony and John could barely keep their hands off each other and the same could be said for Brian and Justin.  When everyone had finished eating and the couples were drinking beer at the table Gus asked,
“ Can we go play video games in my room?”


Simultaneously all the adults said, “NO!” Gus looked surprised.  


“Why don’t you play in the theater?  That has a bigger screen.” Justin quickly said.


Gus shrugged and Angi  and he went into the house.


“Well, I am glad we are all on the same page,” Justin said.  “We will take care of Gus. You two are in charge of talking to Angelica.”


Tony’s back stiffened a bit, ‘Angelica is a good girl.  She wouldn’t do anything inappropriate.”


Brian patted his shoulder, “Down boy. You know we love your sister.  But you know kids that age are curious. Didn’t you wonder a lot of things about romance at that age? Please just remind her that Gus is a young boy who is interested.”


“He better not get interested in Angelica or he will be talking to me.”

“Tony,” John kissed him.  “We all want the kids to have a fun summer and we all need to keep our eyes open.” John kissed him again and this time Tony dissolved into the kiss.  John glanced at his watch. “Can Angi stay here until, let’s say, 9:00?”


Brian started laughing, “Go. We will make sure she gets back there around 9:00.”  John and Tony strolled back to the guest house. “Guess we are on kid duty. I will make the first pass through while you take care of the food?”


Justin slipped onto Brian’s lap and put a hand behind his neck. His lips settled on Brian’s and they both sighed.   “Just hold that thought until we make it upstairs. Now, go check on the kids.”

Brian headed to play a couple games while Justin cleaned up.  He was just putting the last of the food in the fridge when Alice arrived with a sleepy Brinn.  


“I’ll take her, Alice.”


Brinn reached up and hugged Justin’s neck, “My dad,” and she patted his back a couple times as she laid her head on his shoulder.  He swallowed hard. This little girl squeezed his heart so hard. He couldn’t imagine life without her. As he walked upstairs with her it crossed his mind having another one would be wonderful but then realized he felt stretched now.  He would rather give his all to two wonderful kids then have to hire more help because of a third. And he knew his heart could love another but he was more than satisfied with his life now. He squeezed Brinn a little tighter as she settled into the steady breathing of sleep. After putting her down for the night Justin went downstairs and found Brian and the kids in the theater room.  He kissed Brian’s neck as he leaned over the seat.


“Angi if you are ready, I can walk you back to the guest house.”  


“Thank you, Signore Justin, but I can walk there by myself.”


“Well let me call your brother and let him know you are on your way.”


Justin dialed and waited for Tony answer.  “She is on her way.” He said when Tony finally answered. “You better get dressed in something.”


“Thanks, Justin.” He hung up and kissed John one more time as he rolled out of bed and pulled on some shorts.  “Angelica will be here in a minute. John, I love you, mi amore.”


The men were wandering down the stairs just as Angi came in the door.  Tony and John both noticed a dreamy look on Angi’s face. “Did you beat Gus?”


“Oh, no, he is far too good although Signore Brian beat him a couple times. I just watched.  Tony did you hear that Signore Justin set up a dancing class for me. I am going tomorrow. I am so excited.  I thought I would have to go all summer with no instruction and now I may get to have special training. How will we ever pay for it?”


John draped an arm around her and said, “You are family.  They won’t expect to be paid back. They do it because they love us.”  John nodded at Tony. “Angi, Tony and I have something we want to talk to you about.  What do you think of my cousin?”


“She is the most beautiful little girl I have ever seen.  I love her.”


“Well, that’s good to know but Brinn wasn’t the cousin I was thinking about.”


Now Angi blushed, “Oh, Gus.  He is nice for a boy.”


Tony took over now.  “Angi, I know mom has talked to you about boys.”

Now she turned even redder but she nodded.


“We just know that Gus is a good looking boy and he is very nice.  Have you ever kissed a boy, Angelica?”


“That is none of your business.” She said indignantly.


Tony looked at John pleading for help.


“Angelica, sweety, we don’t want to pry. We just want you to know that we understand boys and we know that it is easy to be curious at your age. I know I kissed a couple girls at Gus’ age.”


“You liked girls?  Just like Tony did?”


“We both still like girls but we love each other.


“I’m glad.  I know you make each other happy.  Tony was so sad without you when he came home.”


“Well, I think it is time for all of us to go to bed.  Tony has to leave very early in the morning for work and I have to work, too, just a little later.



In the main house, Gus was tired after an active day and went to bed.  Justin felt Brian walked up behind him so he reached back and took hold the front of his shorts and pulled him along.  There was no rushing. After Justin had stepped to the second step he turned around and his head was now higher than Brian’s.  Justin pressed his mouth down on Brian’s, as his arms go around his neck. Brian reached out and pulls Justin off the step. Holding him tightly against him. When he set Justin onto his feet again they both had to regain control. “How do you still do this to me?” Brian said with his forehead on Justin’s.  He gently kissed him once more and they walked up the their room.


“Why don’t you go say goodnight to our little girl?”  Brian walked into the nursery and Justin headed into their bedroom.  Justin took out some silk scarves. He was tying them to the headboard when Brian walked in.  “Are you game?”


“Are you serious?” he undressed and lay on the bed.


“On your stomach, Baby.”  He tied Brian’s hands to the headboard. He then blindfolded him. Justin’s hands fluttered over Brian’s body.  He starts at his toes and soles of his feet. He lightly runs his fingers up and down the souls until Brian starts thrashing.  He then started working up his calves, massaging the muscles. At the back of his knees Justin spent time licking the tender skin.  He then start dragging his nails up the back of Brian’s thighs and then started licking his inner thighs. He spread his legs a bit farther apart so Justin could reach Brian’s cock and balls on the the backside.  Brian began moaning. Justin got off the bed, not saying a word. He was very quiet so Brian didn’t know where he was. “Justin. Where are you, Justin?”

He started pulling at his restraints.  “Justin, damn it, Justin, tell me where you are!”


After five minutes Justin moved back in.  He wrapped a scarf, around Brian’s neck. He began lightly dragging his fingers up and down Brian’s side, “God, Justin!”  He then began to press his finger into Brian’s bud and then started to rub his prostate. He slid his tongue over it several times.


Justin positioned himself and Brian. He slowly started pressing inward on Brian and began to tighten the scarf at the same time.  He knew Brian seemed to get a bigger high when there was pain but he didn’t like him too uncomfortable. Justin began thrusting and tightening the scarf as Brian was starting to fight for air and he opened his mouth but nothing could come out. Brian tried to move his hands toward his neck but he couldn’t get near it. And then Justin let go of the scarf and Brian screamed as his whole body was wracked and he  blacked out for a moment.


Justin untied Brian’s hands and rolled him to his side.  Brian was taking deep breaths and instinctively drew Justin to him.  “That was beyond amazing.”


“Hey, Sweetheart, what would you think of me getting studio space off the property?”


“Why would you want to do that?”


“Because I can’t ever work anymore.” Justin’s frustration began to come out.  “I can’t imagine not having been available when Brinny was younger but now that Alice has more help and the whole thing with Gus is settled I just need some time in a space, Brian. Does that make sense to you?  It’s like when you have been out of the office for a week or so. I just need to have time to create.”


“Of course, you can, Sunshine. It isn’t for me to tell you how to spend your time or your money.”


“I will find a place close so if Alice needs me I can be home quickly.”


Brian took Justin’s face between his hands and looked deep in his eyes. “Justin, you do everything for this family.  You deserve your own space.” He kissed him. “That was amazing, by the way. I started to panic but you had it timed perfectly.”


“That made me nervous.  You did lose it for a minute.”


“I never was out. I was just in my own zone.  I was in your zone. If anyone would ever tell me the best sex I had was when someone had their dick up me I would have never believed it but I will have you anyway you offer it to me.”


“Oh, while we are talking, I need to go to the New York office next month.  If you would like to come along we could make it a week vacation. If you don’t come I will be gone two nights. I will get you the exact dates soon.  Just think about it.” Justin turned his back to Brian and he snuggled up tight. Pulling Justin close, they slept.



By the next afternoon, Angi was flitting around the main house like a butterfly.  She was so excited she couldn’t sit still. She was going to have private lessons.  She had never been able to have them before and the instructor said she was good. When Tony walked in she flung herself into his arms and started rattling away in Italian.  Tony listened intently and then spoke to her. She hugged him. “Thank you, Tony.” She ran out the door toward the guest house.


“I promised I would go swimming with her so I better go get on my trunks.”


Justin spoke up, “Why don’t you and John spend the evening together.  We are planning to rent that new movie Gus has been talking about. I am guessing Angi would like it, too.  We’ll just order some pizza in. We may need you to bring Gus into the city tomorrow or Saturday morning, Brian, Brinn, and I are going to be gone for a night or two just for a little time away.  It is going to be a busy summer so we are taking advantage of it.”


“Thanks, Justin.  I am new to this parent thing. I knew it was a lot of work but I didn’t realize how she would be on my mind every second she was out of my site.”


“Yes, trust me that when they are your own it is even more true.  I always thought about Gus but he wasn’t really mine until he was six or seven but once Brinn was born, being with her every minute from day one, there is nothing like it.

The other day it actually crossed my mind that another one would be so great but I decided two was enough.  We have our perfect family. You better get going or your sister will blame me.”


Justin called John.  “Hey, John, do you have everything set up for tonight?”


“I am so nervous, Justin.  What if…..”


“John, you have nothing to worry about.  I have Angi coming here for pizza and a movie.  If you want her to spend the night you might need to tell her to bring some clothes with her.”


“I will talk to Angi. And thanks, for everything.”


John had a chance to talk to Angi when she came to the guest house before Tony did.  “Angi, can you keep a secret?”

“Of course I can. What is it, John?”


“I am going to ask Tony if he will marry me tonight.”


“Oh, John!  How exciting!”  Angi gave him a hug.


“Would you mind sleeping at the main house tonight?”


“So you two can have sex?”


“Well, I hope to make love with him tonight, yes, but I could do that with you in the house, too.  I want to be with him the rest of my life and I am so glad I will have you for a sister.”


Tony walked in as the two were hugging.  “Hey, he’s my guy, Angelica!” He walked over and kissed John.


“She’s very tempting.”  John laughed. “How about you and me going out to dinner tonight?  Tiffany got me reservations at that fancy restaurant she works at. Angi is going to the main house for a pizza party and movie and since we could be late she is just going to sleep over there.”

“It sounds like you have everything set.  All I have to do it take a shower and dress.”


“Well since I need to do the same thing….”


“I’m just grabbing my clothes and I will be going to the main house.”  Angi winked at John and was gone in minutes.”


John and Tony stepped into the shower together. Tony started slide down John’s body but he stopped him.  “We better not stop for that. Tiffany said we needed to be on time or they would give away our reservations and with Angelica gone for the night we will have plenty of time for love when we get home.”  John kissed him before he turned him around and started soaping his back and then his ass.


“Mi Amore,  please, don’t do that if we don’t have time to complete it.”  


John turned him once more and kissed him.   “You go dry off. I will be out in a second.”  After Tony went into the bedroom John took a couple deep breaths before getting out himself.



The men looked stunning as they left the guest house.  They both looked like they had stepped out of a magazine.  They walked to the Corvette and John opened the door for Tony.  He kissed him before shutting the door and walked to the other side of the car.  John couldn’t believe he would be engaged when they came back, or at least he hoped so.”


Tony was chatty all the way to the restaurant which was good because John wasn’t sure he could put a sentence together. When they were almost to their destination they stopped for a red light. Tony reached over and touched John’s face. “Mi Amore, you are so quiet. Is everything alright?” He leaned over and John met him in the middle for a quick kiss.


John smiled at his.  He loved this man so much.  He never expected to be this happy and was told he never deserved it.  He was too bad and too much like his uncle.


John was so deep in his own thoughts it took Tony 3 times to get his attention.  “JOHN, there is the parking lot. You are worrying me a bit.”


After pulling up John took the ticket from the valet and walked over to Tony.  John walked over to Tony and pulled him into an embrace and kissed him so intensely his knees went weak. “Antony, are you ready for dinner?” He offered his arm and Tony took it.


John and Tony entered the building and conversations stopped.  Everyone notice the men. From nowhere Tiffany appeared at their side. “Hey, guys, so glad you could come in.  Let me show you where your table is.” She took them to the very back corner of the stunning restaurant. It was secluded and romantic booth.  “Pulled a couple strings so you could have some privacy. By the way, Tony, I am glad your dad will be alright.”


“Thanks, Tiff, and thanks for this amazing table.” She kissed his cheek and then put her mouth to John’s ear.


“Good luck.  Champaign is ready and waiting.” John kissed her cheek and she rushed back to

the kitchen.


John sat down close to Tony whose hand immediately slid to his thigh.  “John, this is beautiful but what is the special occasion?”


“Do we need a special occasion?  You are home where you belong. Your dad will be alright. Angi is here for the summer.  We are almost finished with school.”


Tony stopped him with a kiss. “You are right.  Our life together is worth celebration, mi amore.”


“Tiffany is making us a special meal so we don’t even have to order. I hope that is alright?”


“That is perfect.  More time for this….” He started kissing John while his hand wandered under the table. “I can never get enough of you.”


John and Tony heard someone clear their voice.  A young man about their age was standing by their table “Excuse me, gentlemen, I have a bottle of wine for you.”  He poured each of them a glass. “I will be back shortly with an appetizer. Is there anything else I can get for you right now?”


“No, thanks.” John responded. John looked at Tony and picked up the wine glass.  Tony followed suit and they each took a sip. “This is really good.”


“Yes it is.” Tony kissed John again.  “I love you, darling.”


“I love you, too.”  John was having such a hard time not just asking him.  This was killing him.


The server arrived with a plate of appetizers.  “Gentlemen, Tiffany asked me to let you know you should share each of these. Enjoy.”


They looked down and realized there was only one of each.  John reached down and picked up one of the delicacies. He offered it to Tony, putting it in his mouth.  John opened his mouth and moved his lips to Tony’s biting into the treat. They continued with the remainder of the plate, sometimes biting off half and other times kissing in the offering. The men ended up in each other’s arms.


“Gentlemen, your entrees. Excuse me but I just have to say this.  You are one of the best looking couples I have ever seen and if you are ever looking for an additional partner...”


John flushed and Tony smiled saying, “That is very flattering but I don’t think either of us are available.  At least I know I am not.” He looked over at John.


“Ya, thanks but no thanks.”


He shrugged and walked away.


“This looks so amazing,” John said. “If I wasn’t so distracted,” He kissed Tony pressing him deep into the booth. When they finally separated both of them gave themselves a bit of space.  The food was amazing.


Tiffany stopped by their table. “How is everything, guys?” Tiffany noticed John was looking pale.  She could see how nervous he was.


“Everything is beyond good.” Tony smiled up at her.


John added, “I think we my need a second for the entree to settle before dessert.”


Tiffany nodded and winked.


“What was that for?” Tony asked as he slipped his arm around John’s neck.”


“What was what for?”


“I saw that wink.” He pulled John’s head to his and kissed him as his hand went to John’s fly.


John pulled away “Um, Tony……” He took a deep breath.  “Can we talk?”


“John? You are making me a little nervous. What is it, mi amore?”


John took Tony’s hands and kisses them. “Antony, I love you.  You are everything I could ever want and everything I could ever need.  Darling, I want to spend the rest of my life trying to make you happy. Tony,” John pulls out a small red box and opened it.  Inside was a thin white gold band. “Will, you marry me, the sooner the better?”


Tony sat there totally silent. He looked at the ring and then at John. John took the ring out of the box waiting for Tony to offer his hand.  Tony didn’t move.


John’s eyes began to tear up. “Darling I know I don’t deserve you but….” a tear rolled down his cheek.


Tony took a deep breath and reached for John’s cheek, wiping away the tear. “Oh, yes, mi amore, yes. YES!!!” He threw his arms around John’s neck and kissed him so gently he, too, was crying. He offered his hand and John slipped it on his finger.


“There are two more bands to go on either side of that one for the wedding.”


Tony squeezed between John and the table and straddled him. John groaned as Tony began to rock on his lap. Tony stopped just short of both of them orgasming.  They were so into each other they didn’t notice the server until they heard the cork pop on the champagne. They each drank a glass and Tony drank a second. As the server brought dessert Tony asked him to box it up so they could take it home. “We need to go home and….” He whispered a string of things that made John shiver.


John poured Tony another glass and when he the dessert was brought he asked for one more bottle of bubbly to take home. Tiffany brought out the bottle and John asked about the bill.


Tiffany smiled.  “There is none. Well, there is of course, but it was paid before you came in. Someone called in a credit card.”


“Gee, I bet I know who to thank for that.” John said.


As they stood up to leave, Tiffany hugged both of them.  “Congratulations, guys.”


John had limited his drinking but Tony was quite drunk. He kept reaching over to John.  He attempted to open his fly but John stopped him.


“Tony, I need you to keep your hands to yourself until we get home.  I want us to get there in one piece so I can feel that talented mouth of yours…” John groened just thinking about it.   “When do you think we could get married?”


“Next week? I know that is too soon but I don’t want to wait long.  Maybe at the end of the summer and then we can fly with Angelica for a short honeymoon at the villa, maybe?”


“That sounds perfect. That will be six weeks. We can talk to Justin, Brian, and Emmett tomorrow but for tonight…” John pulled the ‘Vette in front of the guest house and grabbed the dessert and champagne. Tony had the door open by the time John made it around the car. John placed the dessert and the bottle in the refrigerator before he pinned  Tony to the counter. Bringing his mouth up to Tony’s ear he said, “I want to feel you inside me.”


“Me first, please!”  Tony pulled down his pants and sat on the island, “Don’t ever tell my mother, or my sister I sat on here like this.”

John smiled as he dropped his own pants to the floor and stepped out of them along with his shoes. “Trust me, I won’t say a word.” Tony leaned back on his elbows and John put Tony’s legs on his shoulders and he began entering. It was only a matter of minutes and both men were shouting as they orgasmed.  Tony wrapped his arms around John’s neck keeping John deep inside as long as he could.


“I cannot wait to be married to you. I want everyone to know we belong to each other.” Tony said as he rested his head on John’s shoulder.


“We already do, darling. Let’s go to bed. It is my turn to feel you inside me.”


Two hours later John and Tony sat on their bed drinking champagne and feeding  each other chocolate truffle mousse using their fingers more than spoons.’’


John drug his finger, covered with mousse, down Tony’s abdomen.  His tongue followed and soon he had reached Tony’s cock. It was semi erect and both men were worn out. They had made love three times already and both were just enjoying the touch, the feel of each other.    “Are you as tired as I am?” John’s head laid on Tony’s belly button.”


Tony’s hand came down and brushed John’s hair away from his face. In six weeks we can be married and live like this forever.”

 

John came back to Tony’s mouth and kissed him.  He turned Tony over and slid inside him. He pulled Tony close to him and they slept.